Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!!

+20
SprayCanAnn
justanopinion
Gizmo711
colsnipe
Mari 68
auman58
Junebug
Trueblue
18thcenturylady
inafog
sitemama
renatae
Weeziethm
Pianist
lostyou
CuriousPortlander
ShellJett
glazier
Calypso
eva
24 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!!

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Bermstalker

At least we all now know how to pass a test to get some PTSD!!

After Lunch
They came back after a long wait, then Palin asked for an approach.

Dr. is back on the stand. JM is still up for cross.
C1- Avoid and numb- The Dr. is saying Jodi lied to avoid feelings (the dr. says it's not a lie)
Dr does remember Jodi sending flowers to Travis' family. The dr. said Jodi was in pain.
Why else would she send flowers if she wasn't thinking about Travis being dead? Yes, in that sense.
The dr admits Jodi went on tv and thought about her feelings of the killing.
JM calls the dr. selective. The dr. says the trauma doesn't matter.
The dr. says he doesn't see it that way (about trauma) and JM yells out "of course not, you have feelings for the defendant" and dr. yells out "I do not, sir"

Approach

The dr. said PTSD is his opinion.
Leslie Uty

Approach

Leslie Uty and after the murder of Travis- Jodi's children playing with Travis' children.
Dr. said that conversation was Jodi's way of dealing with the trauma.
Jodi sending a letter to the family- The dr. read it. It's a long detailed letter.
Dr. said it was Jodi's way of dealing with the trauma.
Killing Travis involved trauma? Yes
The "trauma" was killing Travis. Her brain was helping her avoid it.
The dr. said he read the diaries. She talks about Travis for the same exact reason-Trauma.
Memorial Service- It was Jodi dealing with trauma is what the dr. says again.
Now your adding responsiblity to this? I may have misspoke.
All this is based on what she told you? Yes
If Jodi went to the house on the way to the memorial service, with Aaron Mortseoson- was she still avoiding? Yes
(Now the dr. is word playing again)
JM says-the trauma doesn't look at the responsiblity of the person/trauma? Yes
The dr says if Jodi was talking about Travis in good terms, that was her way of dealing with the trauma.

Jodi called Travis answering machine after the killing. The dr. says that helped her deal with the trauma. She also sent an email after he was dead. Dr. says the same answer. She also sent text messages after the killing. All because of trauma. (I think JM is showing the dr. is pull of BS)
JM says Jodi said she was trying to stage a scene (BOOM)

Palin asks for an approach

Jury has to disreguard the last question. JM called the dr. a wordsmith. I guess Jodi's PTSD was different that other people's PTSD.

Approach Judge

The 3 names Travis calls Jodi (OMG, Palin jumped up and yelled Objection! May we approach judge?)

Approach
Travis calling Jodi names- He was nothing more than a dildo with a heartbeat to Jodi
EX 275- text message. The dr. has to read it. (He is taking a page from the defense book and he is reading very, very slow)

Approach Judge

Fight or flight- The first thing that happens is flight, then it it's trapped it will fight. Once the fight with animals is over with-that ends the fight. Dr says yes. Animals are done and move on.

Could it be sir, in this case, you are not objective anymore and it colored your view? Now he is trying to explain how well he is trained. I'm neutral
The dr. admits he is a compassionate person.
Did your compassion enter into this case? Empathy entered this case. But I am trained to do my work.
Isn't good record keeping also important? I admitted a made a few mistakes. The dr. says he scored the test right to come up with PTSD. Doesn't matter that he came up with 3 different numbers.
JM says he failed with being accurate.
Isn't it true you lost your objectivitve with this case? Absoutley not.

State is finished

One juror question
Approach Judge

Palin is up

Palin is asking 16 questions in one.
Does Travis sound like he's being used anywhere? No
Trauma- Dr. says Jodi is doing anything in her power to avoid remembering. Dr. says Jodi is not thinking about the killing. Jodi is avoiding everything with June 4th-in the dr's opinion.
Flowers-The same thing.

Suicide- She expressed depression in her diaries. After June 4-Jodi didn't have a plan, but she planned to kill herself (uh huh) The state objects

Writing suicide letters- The dr. says yes that proves she was suicidal.

Jodi was taking meds for sleep for 8 mths. Jodi had trouble sleeping. Palin is saying the clip was just the tail end of the clip. The dr. didn't get to review the clip. (palin's a little bitchy today)

PTSD- The dr. says the numbers make no difference. He says they don't count. EX 550-The score. The only thing that matters is the checkboxes the person checks.

Palin is finished

Recess

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2056
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!!

Post by glazier Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:27 pm

HaHa, some pretty funny chit up in here! roflao

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Breaking news--
The producer for the Tim Conway, Jr., show, KFI-AM, Los Angeles, CA, reports being in Long beach, CA, today and she got her tire stabbed! Blade was estimated to be 1 1/2 inches wide.

Hmmm. Wonder if Jodi IS in cahoots with Alyce and has been taking some "medical field trips" done to Long Beach, CA...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Alice takes the stand. Let's see how far down the rabbit hole she goes!
(I'm making a guess now. I think Alice is going to be for the state)

Late afternoon

The dr is taking the stand
Jury Question
1. Do you have books that you give patients? Yes
2. Can you look at web sites, etc? I have avoided media
3. Did Jodi tell you she bought a gun to kill herself with? NO
4. Did she tell you about the razor she was going to kill herself with? No
5. What the differenece between coverup and alternative reality? They are different b/c of the brain and tauma

Palin is up for followup
Alternative reality keeps them from feeling the trauma.
If the stress removed on June 5th, why does she keep protecting herself? The stress is not gone.
The dr. says Jodi is still in conflict.

Approach Judge

Jodi felt like a weight was gone off her shoulders after she told.
Suicidal- The dr. would have taken action and alerted to people. The dr then explains what a person goes through in jail with isolation if they are on suicide watch. (I still bet it's better than being stabbed 29 times, having your throat cut open, and shot)

The dr. gives books out to his patients.

Palin finished

JM is up

Did you gain knowledge in the area involving jail? No
Are you saying you didn't use the suicide, yes or no? I don't remember saying it.
(JM and Palin just got extremely snippy with each other. Claws are coming out)
The dr. is word playing about reporting patients at the jails for suicides. (uh oh, he walked into this)
Do you lack the knowledge to report a female patient? I don't know.
The dr doesn't even remember which jail she was at. (eye roll)

Books to patients- Self help book involve treatments? No, they involve self help.

Alternative reality and coverup- Coverup means not telling the truth. Both means the same.

No more questions for the dr.

The dr is finished. He wants his papers. The judge told the lawyers to approach.
Jury has to leave for 5 minutes. Next witness is coming up

Alice is up. Palin is up. Alice does DV. She went 2 years at community college. Then she went to Cal State. She is licenced in Ca. She does a lot of community org. She's been doing this stuff since 1979. (Sorry, I'm not mentioning much. She is just talking about all her good stuff and programs)
Alice would get scared of some of these men. She was scared of the gangbangers. She mostly works with families now. She also speaks at conferences. She travels all over and speaks. She wrote a book "Why battered women stay"

Her first trial was a homicide trial. She hopes she still has a private pratice when she gets back. LOL. She worked for def about 15 times, and the state about 9 times. She works with the DA in LA.

Approach

Court is finished for the day!

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2063
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 am

Very well written!

# 51615

There's also the matter of things like other women. Jodi testified that she knew Travis was dating others -- after they broke up, like when she was at his house "cleaning" when he and Mimi went out on their 3rd date. Jodi knew Travis was seeing others, not her. They weren't together, he wasn't holding onto her. He was with someone else, but she still hung around. She still wrote in her diary about him. She still found reasons to be in his house.

Or like the time she apparently invited herself to a PPL function and introduced herself as Travis' girlfriend, when he was already dating someone else and he told everyone she was not his girlfriend. That would be crystal clear to most people, that an ex had moved on. The fact that he asked her to leave, saying there was no room to sleep over, and that he would see her at the conference? There's nothing muddled about that.

Yes, he would take her up on sex when she showed up on his doorstep, but he never went to her. Was that wrong of him? Clearly because it encouraged her obsession. But, could he really foresee that she would flip and slash him to death?

And, we don't know what Jodi told Travis or he told her; we just have Jodi's words. Perhaps she offered, or they agreed to maintain a Friends With Benefits situation. Maybe Jodi said she could handle it and Travis naively believed her? As far as I can see -- even from Jodi's words -- he never offered her anything more than a casual relationship and then later just a sexual relationship. He never offered her love or marriage, even though I believe he did care about her. I don't believe he was leading her on or using her any more than she was using him. It was sex to both of them. To Travis it was a release of pent-up sexual frustration; to Jodi it was a stepping stone for landing a marriage proposal and a happily ever after. It's not really Travis' fault that Jodi thought she would eventually wear him down and win him over with sex. And it wasn't abusive since both parties were voluntarily involved and could have quit at any time.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2065
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:10 am

We need a nick name for Alyce.
Because she did that youtube thing on fairy tales, I got to thinking, how about Brumhilda? She looks like one! And we can use the little icon witch
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 am

Post 51790

This week's quiz:

1. What does TGA stand for?

2. Name the Dido song Jodi sang during interrogation?

3. When TA and JA first met, he snuck in a kiss in the elevator. True or False

4. What is the name of Travis' character he plays in some of his speeches?

5. What school did Alyce get her BS from?

6. What city is the "amnesia crater" in?

7. Name 2 places JA and TA visited from the 1000 Places to Visit Before You Die?

8. Who is Napoleon?

9. Which direction does Jodi claim her head was facing after Travis body slammed her?

10. What did Jodi and Ryan sleep on when she stayed at his house?

Extra credit: What city/state was #10 in?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2072
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 am

Jodi's Song Laughing Cool

Last edited by colsnipe on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 am; edited 3 times in total
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 am

That is scary stuff! Shocked
I could see her doing that, too!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 am

Calypso wrote: photo jojo221670_10152651784850696_562496084_n.jpg

OMG I freakin' love this one! I need to NOT be eating or drinking when I log on here. I nearly choke every day LOL
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 am

I have spilled, snorted up, coughed out more liquid with this trial than I ever did in my "real" life. There are those truly witty people who create videos and come up with the funniest comments. Worth the cleanup.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Bmore wrote:just say this on FB and i remember something about this... She was suppose to cat sit for a friend and didn't feed the cat or something? Ring any bells?

This is from Dr. Drew's Show---A partial transcript from Jan. 16th, 2013~

(I have highlighted the cat bits in red, but this whole thing is quite illuminating...)

DR. DREW

Jodi Arias: Murderer?

Aired January 16, 2013 - 21:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

"DR. DREW PINSKY, HOST (voice-over): Tonight, this man dated Jodi Arias. Did she use him to make the man she killed jealous? What attracted him to her? And does he think she`s a murderer? He`s telling me in an exclusive interview.

Plus, this: a 13-year-old boy accused of murdering his baby brother, on trial as an adult. His mother was 12 when he was born. He was sexually assaulted by a relative, beaten by his stepfather, left on the streets, and worse.

We are asking: should this child be prosecuted as an adult?

Let`s get started.

(MUSIC)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

PINSKY: Very interesting stories this evening.

My co-host this week is Jillian Barberie Reynolds. Thank you for joining us, Jillian.

JILLIAN BARBERIE REYNOLDS, CO-HOST: These are heavy topics.

PINSKY: It`s going to be heavy. We`re going to be getting into it in a big way.

Tonight, we have two exclusives in a few minutes. In a few minutes here, we`ve got a man who dated Jodi Arias. He`s going to speak for the first time publicly. There he is there with her.

But first, joining me on the phone is another special guest. It is Veronica. She called us the other night spontaneously and told us that she used to work with Jodi, had some observations to share with us about her behavior.

So, Veronica, I want to pick up where we left off. First of all, thank you for joining us again. I know you`re rushing off to work and you agreed to spend a little time with us.

VERONICA, SAYS SHE KNEW JODI ARIAS (via telephone): Sure. Aloha, doctor.

PINSKY: Aloha. Mahalo for being here.

VERONICA: (SPEAKING HAWAIIAN)

REYNOLDS: What did she call you?

PINSKY: I don`t know. It`s something in Hawaiian.

VERONICA: It means no problem.

PINSKY: Take us back to when you were working with her allegedly in the desert area, Palm Springs, I think you said Rancho Mirage. She was a waitress, you were there, and you started hanging out with her and she gave other people the creeps so badly that your co-workers are telling you to stay away from her. Tell us about that.

VERONICA: Absolutely. Jodi had major issues that we could call see. She was horrible at her job so, I was always helping her, picking up her slack.

Everyone else wouldn`t touch -- wouldn`t help her at all at work, because every time she got a bad tip from a table it was oh, there was a woman at the table, Veronica, she was jealous of me. That was the reason she got a bad tip. Not horrible service.

PINSKY: And then the friends of yours that told you to stay away from her, what was it they were sensing? We`re hearing more and more that she had this sort of what she called a spiritual side, which just sounds like sort of this weird side where she would be silent for periods of time and sort of not seeming to respond normally to people. Is that what gave people the willies?

VERONICA: Exactly. She had no social skills. She didn`t know how to relate to people sitting at a table and serving them. She was void of emotion. She had a flat affect.

She -- there just was nothing inside of her. You know, she didn`t know how to perceive emotions and actions in a normal way.

PINSKY: And you said that she at one point tortured a cat and then after having done so -- now, I`m going to let you tell the story, but after having done so, then she said -- this was new information to me. That she said something about feeling that she should have felt bad about it but didn`t? Tell us that story.

Oh, we lost her. I think we`re losing her phone reception right there.

REYNOLDS: She looked after a cat for a couple of weeks and -- are you back?

PINSKY: Go ahead and tell the story.

REYNOLDS: Basically the person said could you look after my cat. She said, yes, and left the cat in a dark room for two weeks. And it was half dead. And she said, oh, I guess I`ve got to go get the cat because the person`s coming back.

PINSKY: Yes.

REYNOLDS: Should I feel bad this about this?

PINSKY: What`s this new information she shared with one of our producer, Veronica. She said I think I should feel bad about this, but I just don`t, and then started pretending as though she felt bad.

Now, excuse me, this behavior of not having genuine emotion --

REYNOLDS: Right.

PINSKY: And then behaving as if or sort of learning how normal people behave with emotions --

REYNOLDS: Doesn`t that -- isn`t that consistent with what she`s done with --

PINSKY: Well, yes, that`s psychopathy. If that report is real -- Veronica, if you come back we`ll get back to you but I want to go to "In Session`s" Beth Karas..."

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by 18thcenturylady Today at 11:39 am
Guys, here is a little more from the Dr. Drew transcript of Jan. 16, 2013---More about the cat episode.

"I`ve got Veronica back.

Veronica, I want you quickly to take us back to that cat story again and tell us how you experienced that.

VERONICA: Yes, doctor. So anyway, she was taking care of this cat supposedly for two weeks. And after the two weeks she had told me, she said, "Veronica, boy, when I went to retrieve the cat after two weeks" -- I said, what do you mean after two weeks retrieved the cat? She said, "Well, I left it in a room with enough food and water." I said, for two weeks? What are you talking about, Jodi? She said -- and she kind of got a little startled at my response.

And she said, "Well, when I went to get the cat to take it to the Humane Society, it was shaking, veronica. The cat was shaking. I guess I kind of feel bad." Uh.

PINSKY: Wow.

VERONICA: "I kind of feel bad." That bleached blond.

PINSKY: That was where you drew the line with her I understand. That was where you started realizing there is something wrong with her.

Did she ever talk about her family? Her siblings?

VERONICA: The only way she talked about her family was this, Doctor. She spoke fluent Spanish. She was really good. And I said, Jodi, wow, you speak Spanish. You know, are you part Spanish or South American, whatever? She said, "No, I`m half Mexican."

And that`s where the hair color came in. Because I was like, Jodi, why are you bleaching the hair? I mean, it was so -- it was horrible. And she said because -- she goes, she didn`t want to look ethnic.

PINSKY: Interesting.

VERONICA: That was her response. She was half Mexican, she didn`t want to look it.

PINSKY: Well, Veronica, thank you for spending a little time with us. I do appreciate it. It`s very interesting. No doubt we`ll be checking back with you again. As I said, Mahalo.

And --

VERONICA: Yay.

PINSKY: -- next up, an exclusive with a man who says he dated Jodi Arias. What did he think when he found -- he also knew Travis Alexander. What did he think about -- what did he consider when he learned that Travis had been killed? What thoughts raced through his mind?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Bermstalker

‎3/‎26/‎13
Jodi is wearing a black and white lacy shirt underneath. She has that ugly side ponytail with lots of bangs. (She is probably going to cry today-that's why she wears her hair in that side thingy b/c she plans to cry)

Alice is up first. Defense is asking the questions. They are talking about Alice's work experiences. (she's pretty funny to me) She works with a lot of different companies and such. She has experience in her profession. Palin just brings up Alice being called a "Man hater" and the state objects

Approach Judge
Palin asks for another approach and the judge says "NOPE"
Alice faced a lot of haters. Alice says she has turned down cases before. State objects

Approcah Judge

Alice turned down a case yesterday. She's turned to cases when there is not enough evidence. Alice has testified before, about 18 times. She's also testified for a man, but she was not called. Alice was retained in the case Sept 2011. Alice is paid $250 an hour and $300 for court in this case for Jodi.

Palin and Alice are now talking about an article that Alice wrote. (I have no idea what she is talking about now-somebody elses book or article. IDK) She's talking about family violence and aggression.

EX 558- Her article. Alice says she doesn't need the article to explain to the jury. Palin wants it moved in. State objects

Approach Judge

EX 558-admitted in- It's a contuinum. It shows different acts of aggression. (I guess this is to show why Jodi hit her mom, kicked her, and kicked the dog)
They are going over everything on this article (UGH) Calling people names is bad. Especially the cussing like bitch, whore, etc....
Alice is telling a story of a man's family that walked on eggshells even though the man never hit anyone.

Alice is explaining all the stages of abuse and what happens. (Alice does talk a lot, but she is not annoying so far. She talks very well and clear. She explains very well, so far)

Sexual abuse can happen. A person feels like they have to submit to a sexual act. They do it to keep the relationship intact. Alice said she is seeing more cases of GPS stalking, text, tweets, emails, etc....A jealous person- They can give you the silent treatment, or asks you a lot of questions, texting, etc..
Destruction of property happens in abuse. Some man destroyed his wife's $20,000 dollar crystal collection. One woman cut all her husband's expenisve suits up (The movie "Waiting to Exhale" LOL) A person changes when they are being abused.

Alice is not talking about stalking. (if I'm not mistaken-this opens the door for the state to bring up the stalking????) Now Alice is telling another story (These stories are not boring-IMO) Uh oh, Alice just bought up mind control. Threats of suicide can terrorize a family and it controls a family.

Abusing pet- Alice says she doesn't see this a whole lot b/c people don't talk about it. Some guy kicked his puppy to death in group one night with Alice. Isolation- allows somebody to take control.
Alice says victims of abuse are worried about reputations. They feel like they have no choice.

Balance of power-That means you value each other and work together. When there is a shift, the abuser has gained the power or has more power. There are abuser that never lay a hand on the victim. (Alice tells another story about an abused woman-the grandfather ended up killing the man)

Alice said that most victims of sexual assult usually don't like to talk about the sexual abuse. Alice is now talking about growing up in a violent family.

Lunch Be back@ 1:25

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2089
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Freckles wrote:Post 51790

This week's quiz:

7. Name 2 places JA and TA visited from the 1000 Places to Visit Before You Die?

8. Who is Napoleon?

9. Which direction does Jodi claim her head was facing after Travis body slammed her?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2072

#8: Napoleon, Travis's dog- black pug.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Bermstalker

HMMMM. I wonder if Dr. Oz is next?

After lunch

Alice is on the stand. Palin is still up for the defense.
Have you ever used EX 558 in court before? Yes, in family court
This EX was published in a child publication. It was peer reviewed. Alice is also a peer reviewer.
Alice said she uses the word "family" but it doesn't mean it's their family. It's can be people that are close to them.

Alice is now explaining the walk through of DV in relationships. (She is using an example-but I think she is using Jodi's story) (Alice is a good storyteller)

Alice is explaining how victims stay after being abused. There were also women that had money that would still stay with the abuser. Some people have religious beliefs and they stay together. "Keeping the Faith" is a good book about DV and the religious community. Alice just said that people tend to detach when they go through trauma. Alice said most women have no proof of abuse.

Over time, these women cross their own bottom lines. They do stuff they wouldn't do. Everytime they cross their line, their fear goes up. Low self esteem. Now Alice is talking about trips and photos and how it bonds people.

Victim blame- Why victims are flaky. Alice said that people tend to blame the victim for the crimes. Alice tells stories, but they kind of mirror Jodi's story. Alice says in DV the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Alice says abusers may have positions of power, but they can have low self esteem. The abused blame themself. Victims think they are not worthy.
Now she's talking about Stockholm . (I'm confused or something at this point) People that are abusive are also very kind. (At this point, I even wonder if she's going to talk about Jodi at all)

(At least this lady doesn't have to pull out papers. She knows the names, the books, the quotes, and the authors she is quoting-IMO, she's a sharp as a tack with her information-for now. This lady is prepared 100% better than the dr.)

The Honeymoon phase happen sometimes. You fight, then make up. The abuser is sweet. It depends. There is no magic number on how long a relationship is going for the abuse to happen.

Alice is now talking about men and women abusing each other-and movie that are out. Women tend to get scared easier.
Are men and women viewed different when they are angry? Yes. Women get called bitches if they are angry. Men tend to get praised if they are angry. Women tend to be less direct with their anger. Now Alice is talking about Dr. OZ. and a article he came out with. Dr. Oz did some brain scans.
State objects

Approach judge

Women have empthay. Women tend to dismiss their own feelings. Palin is trying to bring in Dr. oz's brain scan test again.

Approach Judge

Do you have a goal with the men in your groups? I try to help them change their beliefs.
Now Palin is using an example-Except the example is actually Travis' childhood.
State objects

Approach judge

Alice said the Example kid grew up in an abusive house.
How does he deal when he becomes a man? They've learned a lot of negative coping skills. Example kid learns to be fearful. Example kid can be successful in business life, it's the personal stuff that's the problem. The become bigger to become more powerful. Alice is telling a story of some kids that came into the shelter. They all had PTSD.

Chronic combat-War zone for kids. It's the notion of living your life in a combat zone. Alice just said " Flight or Fight"
Most bullies come from violent families. Alice said in her experience, everybody she has dealed with came from violent families. The worst kinds of violence tend to be commited by people that have grown up in the worst type of violent homes.

Recess

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2100
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:Post 51790

This week's quiz:

Trans Global Amnesia which had no bearing on this case.

Something called Memory.

She claims he did; PPL in Las Vegas. True

Eddie S.... ?

Cal State Long Beach

Sedona, Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, place in NY where the Mormon
"commandments" were first found, Nivarre (sp)

8. Who is Napoleon?
Travis' beloved dog

A "love sack", ie, bean bag chair.

#8: Napoleon, Travis's dog- black pug.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Post 52620
Bermstalker

My heart is just not into this today. Maybe I'm bored or burned out on this trial. They better show some more porn soon!
Late afternoon
Defense asks for an approach right away.

Alice is back on the stand. Palin is still up for the defense.
Court official talks to the judge. Then the judge talks to an officer

Recess for 10 minutes

Judge comes back, then asks the attorneys to approach
Palin wants to know about victims' testifing at trial-state objects
Another approach.

Alice says most women don't make police reports. Some women change their minds about filing charges. Many women recant when they go to court. Alice is explaining about the court rules in CA and the fines they pay. AND how that is why they recant sometimes. 80% of the time they recant. Adult females are often times blamed.

The men are interviewed when they come to Alice's group. Alice just said if their are two stories involved-the truth is in the middle. Most of the women are very protective of the men they are with. Alice does not see DV couples together. Alice said it's a conflict to counsel them together. It could be a dangerous situation, also.

Alice is bringing up violence and trauma. Talks about how it can effect children. Women usually tell Alice the mind abuse is worse for them than the physical. (I guess she is saying being scarastic can be abusive too. IDK. This is boring.)
(Twitter: Jurors looking around, hands on faces, looking bored. No jury questions yet. I think it's time to talk about #JodiArias)

State ask for an approach

Alice says she has no way of knowing if all children that grow up in an abusive home....(cliffhanger)
State Objection
Court has matter in the morning
10:45 tomorrow for the jury
Jury finished for the day

Court finished-Judge wants to see attorneys in the hallway.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2105
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

@5:00

JA never got along with mother; no one knows why; hit her mother; in April, 2008, at a restaurant, JA kicked her mother:

Go to @3:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhY27mdWO4g
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Jodi complains to Det Flores re handcuffs to toilet;
says Darryl was mean to her causing her to have a mental breakdown!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/26/jodi-arias-police-interrogation-complains-handcuffs
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Is Defense Putting Travis on Trial?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/26/defense-putting-travis-trial?hpt=hln10_1
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:22 am

photo jojostalkers.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 am

photo jojo12334436437885.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 am

photo jojo12336476711.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 am

photo jojo123436568056.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 am

photo jojo1112233436527556-1.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 am

Calypso wrote: photo jojostalkers.jpg

Rose. Two and a Half Men. Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 am

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote: photo jojostalkers.jpg

Rose. Two and a Half Men. Laughing

Even looks like Rose...

Cats revenge for itself and TA...just waiting for Jodi to step in to the light!Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 Sniper
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 am

or was this Jodi on the day of the murder...
Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjG0490JMRfHisM9bGgrI49E_wAYdBDaYtVbQ94oWdlYpHqlW

Can some one photo shop Jodi smiling/ having a positive attitude at the defense table into this?
Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 Obstaclesdemotivator

Last edited by colsnipe on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 am

Jodi please listen to everyone...
Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 Giveupdemotivator
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Main thread: page 16

Bmore wrote:is it wrong for this to bring tears to my eyes... lol

http://www.jibjab.com/view/DNb9PUx6TJa-gEjZNkNEVg?utm_campaign=My+Timeline&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook&cmpid=jj_fb_self_ecards
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

photo jojojo62360_10152667648010696_157323037_n.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:49 pm

photo jojooooo221731_10151327744806776_1182233474_n.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Quack and the Paper Shuffle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=li1JYOHBpbs#!

Juan Martinez Dance
https://www.youtube.com/user/kauaiskeptic?feature=watch

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Gus Searcy:
"Nothing here to make the prosecutor happy..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lUd4FKusKk
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 pm

The Perry Mason Moment:
Gas Cans and receipts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7anECy6Tyo

BTW, IF she was so concerned about cash:
--Why getting her nails done?
--Why get the Brazilian?
--Why buy the extra gas cans?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 451488 Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 720319 Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 308578 bounce Razz
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Jodi's Got a Gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jpHiHTzFNtU

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 pm

"We can't subpoena GOD, can we??"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jr88jzA2tvI

Breathing or not breathing, is this such a hard concept?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1bNZ7PsZ2E8
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Nancy Grace: spoof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ckHdfLvnhnE#!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 am

Pop Rocks & Toostsie Pops:

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 am

JODI ARIAS SONG

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:30 am

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:27 am

nice spoof... its hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHdfLvnhnE
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 am

Calypso wrote:

What a pig of a man! 49 calls to the cops?

restraining orders?

took your daughter's furniture?

Even if your ex-wife is a total loon - HE is a total loser for letting it get this far!

Gus is a pig.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Calypso wrote:

What a pig of a man! 49 calls to the cops?

restraining orders?

took your daughter's furniture?

Even if your ex-wife is a total loon - HE is a total loser for letting it get this far!

Gus is a pig.

what a find!! man loves the camera... lol it doesn't love him... looks like an a$$ every time!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 pm

just---
I thot the same of his loving the camera.
Recall how he JUST insisted he HAD to be on the stand in this trial! Did not matter which side... and then he could not answer without consulting with an atty.. and no one at PPL was available at 4 PM...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:01 pm

remind you of anyone?

colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 am

This is so Bryan Carr can find JA inand bring her out of her darkness!
Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F092_batgirl_glow_hipster_panties_3pack_calm

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f092/

Also from Think Geek...
Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F31a_superheroine_boyshorts_3pack Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F0ce_soft_kitty_panties Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F093_wonder_woman_boyshorts_panties
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 pm

colsnipe wrote:This is so Bryan Carr can find JA inand bring her out of her darkness!
Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F092_batgirl_glow_hipster_panties_3pack_calm

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f092/

Also from Think Geek...
Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F31a_superheroine_boyshorts_3pack Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F0ce_soft_kitty_panties Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!! - Page 3 F093_wonder_woman_boyshorts_panties

Hahaha!! Cool
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next