Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

+23
olivier57
lostyou
Justice4all
jerseyjul1
Nene_Please
Freckles
Bmore
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Weeziethm
Mari 68
carlakay
Puzzler
ShellJett
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Calypso
Mylife101
Yknot
Moosiesmama
gsweater
Alessandra_Deux
27 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 pm

from FB... she said the document is on websleuths and is looking to link it... I never caught this... If the link shows up I'll post it...

Not sure how many of you are aware that the medical examiner on Travis when he was found dead had measured his sperm and concluded he had not had sex for 24 hours before death! This woman had him at gun point that entire time in pictures and they never had sex. Not sure if Juan will bring this up I sure hope so.
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:16 pm

no kidding... On Dr. D the other night they said he was over stepping his bounds...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Bmore wrote:it is odd that she bought sunblock, her car wasn't a convertable...

No, her car was not a convertible.....but, her luggage was probably packed for a trip to Cancun bath ...where she dreamed of slathering on sunscreen at the beach....frolicking in the gentle waves....all while an adoring Travis looked on. guitar So, this whole unfortunate "trial thing" is really all Travis fault in Jodi's mind...if only he had chosen option number 1 and asked her to come back to him and be his girlfriend/wife again. But no, stubborn Travis forced her to go with option number 2...yep, the whole unfortunate mess is Travis fault....just ask Jodi if you don't believe me.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 pm

just tuned in what caused the sidebar?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 pm

I just find it utterly disgusting they got this man on the stand taking up so much time for the sole purpose of trying to explain her flipping fog.

I,and I am sure the jury,would like to know exactly what in the hell happened to her BEFORE the murder that could cause her to commit such a heinous act. Their self defense BS has NEVER explained all those knife wounds to Travis Alexanders back,neck and head.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB... she said the document is on websleuths and is looking to link it... I never caught this... If the link shows up I'll post it...

Not sure how many of you are aware that the medical examiner on Travis when he was found dead had measured his sperm and concluded he had not had sex for 24 hours before death! This woman had him at gun point that entire time in pictures and they never had sex. Not sure if Juan will bring this up I sure hope so.

I had NOT heard this! That's pretty huge and seems to support the nudie pics which were of HIM and of HER, but not of THEM.

Why do I feel Juan's got this. Laughing
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi everyone.

How boring, Dr Samuels is going to explain same things again for hours. The question is premeditation or not ??? Defense is probably trying to push that if PTSD there was T and if T no Premeditation.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 pm

side bar this time was dteam trying to admit Dr. S pic into evidence after it was agreed it was demo only and not to go back to the jury...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Wilmott doing hair/head flip is driving me batty. This Dr. is no better than a high priced whore, selling his services to the highest bidder. Pompous jerk.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 pm

just said that he and KN went to visit her and encouraged her to tell the truth...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Bmore wrote:from FB... she said the document is on websleuths and is looking to link it... I never caught this... If the link shows up I'll post it...

I had NOT heard this! That's pretty huge and seems to support the nudie pics which were of HIM and of HER, but not of THEM.

Why do I feel Juan's got this. Laughing

OMG I KNEW IT!!!!!! Thank you soooo much Bmore for sharing this!!!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:29 pm

I found it interesting that this idiot is being careful to qualify that according to "her stories" she is fairly consistent.

he is not stating at this point that he believes her and now he states it appears that she suffers from DA
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 pm

everyone is on WS looking for the doc.... she linked the site but not the specific doc... I still don't know that it's true, just thought it was interesting... I know alot of us use multiply sites so maybe someone here more familiar with WS might know...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 pm

carlakay wrote:wow Lady I just went back and reread all that link again (it's how I memorize) and just now saw Chris Stark at top of page. I remember her well from the HM.She was always able find info I couldn't..really enjoyed discussing stuff with her too.

What is HM? Who is Chris Stark? I had not heard of her until I read that analysis. I would love to know more about who she is and if she has any more info like that. It filled in so many gaps for me.

HM??????

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

lol he just said "Actors" hmmmm me thinks he is lying as well did she promise him OVA when she gets out... lol
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 pm

@18th Century HM was a blog run by ValHall called Hinky Meter it is now closed

Chris Stark commented there frequently... she seemed to be in Court quite a bit with high profile cases...

Just what I remember .... sorry I must be in a fog!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm

omg they must be reading the blogs... now she forgot to ask about the NJ sanctions... but they are no big deal all psychiatrists get them...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Bmore wrote:just said that he and KN went to visit her and encouraged her to tell the truth...

Am not watching today. Who is "he" and who is "KN"?

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm

i had to take a call, they were heading off the ethics thing weren't they? i forgot to ask you last week....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:just said that he and KN went to visit her and encouraged her to tell the truth...

Nurmi
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 pm

18... he is Dr. S....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 pm

justanopinion wrote:@18th Century HM was a blog run by ValHall called Hinky Meter it is now closed

Chris Stark commented there frequently... she seemed to be in Court quite a bit with high profile cases...

Just what I remember .... sorry I must be in a fog!!

Duh! I was on Hinky Meter throughout the whole Anthony trial! Sorry, these abreviations sometimes leave me clueless!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:39 pm

OMG!!!! shut up, tell us about dental work for therapy....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 pm

justanopinion wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Nurmi

Okay so Dr. gus, I mean Samuels and Kurt Nurmi tried to get Jodi to "tell the truth"? Hmmm... Wonder which version of the "truth" they actually wanted to hear...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 pm

there's been a couple times that he mentioned the 2 of them with her but the other day he was cut off when he said it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 pm

allright had a man show up to take measurements for our privacy fence so I'm out of the loop now too...damn these distractions! lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:50 pm

were at the 12th sidebar... lol... Dr.S went over his ethics violation, it wasn't his fault... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:50 pm

WHAT on earth is taking them SO long to discuss???
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Carla nothing exciting... more blah blah about brain function... i.e.: testifying outside his practice..

and blah blah about the BS story he is saying about the complaint... if he was a guileless in this as he claims he would not have been fined or sanctioned IMO

so ... in summary... just a bunch of blah blah blah with the odd freudian slip...

and now noon recess...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Trying to spin his way out of the NJ complaint. Pathetic. I guess they do pay attention to the Internet and if they do, why in he!! Don't they know that this ain't going their way and stop the bs defense.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Good grief! Noon recess!!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

noon recess now... really? we've gotten about 20 minutes of testimony in...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Bmore wrote:were at the 12th sidebar... lol... Dr.S went over his ethics violation, it wasn't his fault... lol

Seriously? Did she bring it up or did he just volunteer that info? good grief I need to pick my jaw up off the floor now.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Bmore wrote:noon recess now... really? we've gotten about 20 minutes of testimony in...

Again, I'm just going to guess that the defense is trying to use Dr. S. for a LOT more than he is (cough) qualified for, and hope it doesn't fly.

Judge has her law book out Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:55 pm

@ Carla she brought it up by saying she forgot to ask about it last week... golly are we all supposed to buy that line...

BS
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:56 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:were at the 12th sidebar... lol... Dr.S went over his ethics violation, it wasn't his fault... lol

Seriously? Did she bring it up or did he just volunteer that info? good grief I need to pick my jaw up off the floor now.

Well if SHE brought it up, Juan can now make the most of it in cross! He will make this guy look like pond scum! Nothing like the actual DOCUMENTS!---Juan: "Your honor I'd like to enter this legal agreement and sanction from the state of New Jersey into evidence..."
Jury can see for themselves!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 pm

carla... she forgot to ask him last week about it so brought it up today to get it out there... the jury has got to be going??? what's this BS? forgot to ask about ethics violation? why would you? oh because you have one and it wasn't your fault... oh-ok that makes it better... lol WTH...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:04 pm

justanopinion wrote:@ Carla she brought it up by saying she forgot to ask about it last week... golly are we all supposed to buy that line...

BS

thank you.. well this first I ever saw of defense attorney pretty much discrediting their own damn expert. Wow..no need to wonder about the sidebar now or question why judge pulled out a law book..lol..I am dying here..didn't want to dash lady's hopes but I really didn't think Juan would even bother with that info..there is no need too.It has been clear since the "doctors" first day on the stand his sole purpose for testifying is to explain Jodi's flipping fog and that he aint really an expert on much of anything except maybe getting paid to testify for lowlifes.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm

from FB...

The only PTSD she suffers from is Premeditated Torture Shit Defense!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:07 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Well if SHE brought it up, Juan can now make the most of it in cross! He will make this guy look like pond scum! Nothing like the actual DOCUMENTS!---Juan: "Your honor I'd like to enter this legal agreement and sanction from the state of New Jersey into evidence..."
Jury can see for themselves!

yes lady undoubtedly you will get to witness a good reaming regarding this ethic biz now...lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 pm

i missed what he said about there was no internet in the 90's or something like that?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 pm

carlakay wrote:
justanopinion wrote:@ Carla she brought it up by saying she forgot to ask about it last week... golly are we all supposed to buy that line...

BS

thank you.. well this first I ever saw of defense attorney pretty much discrediting their own damn expert. Wow..no need to wonder about the sidebar now or question why judge pulled out a law book..lol..I am dying here..didn't want to dash lady's hopes but I really didn't think Juan would even bother with that info..there is no need too.It has been clear since the "doctors" first day on the stand his sole purpose for testifying is to explain Jodi's flipping fog and that he aint really an expert on much of anything except maybe getting paid to testify for lowlifes.

He would still have to impress that upon the jury. Lol, last week I emailed Juan Martinez at his office and sent him the link for the documents on Dr. S's NJ fiasco. MAYBE the defense had no idea at the time and Juan may have brought it up in one of the sidebars earlier today! (Maybe he got my email, or someone else told him). The defense MAY have brought it up now when they knew the cat was out of the proverbial bag, and they wanted to do a preemptive strike/damage control lol!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

were starting back up at 4 something correct? Time to get home and start my ham and cabbage for St. Pat's day since I was forbidden to make it yesterday because my kid's had company and it would stink up the house... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:32 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

He would still have to impress that upon the jury. Lol, last week I emailed Juan Martinez at his office and sent him the link for the documents on Dr. S's NJ fiasco. MAYBE the defense had no idea at the time and Juan may have brought it up in one of the sidebars earlier today! (Maybe he got my email, or someone else told him). The defense MAY have brought it up now when they knew the cat was out of the proverbial bag, and they wanted to do a preemptive strike/damage control lol!!!

Maybe so Lady..altho IMO I didn't feel it was necessary I also seriously didn't believe this judge would of even allowed Juan to bring it up. Seems to be that's how things tend to go in trials anyway. I am flat out blown away by the defense bringing it up..it's CRAZY...they not only opened the door wide open for Juan they took his coat,polished his shoes and gave him a flippin cookie too. wow..just wow..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 pm

I have wondered how and if JM can get in scene where CT is wearing Spiderman underwear. I am sure that's where JA came up with this ludicrous nonsense. Don't think JM has a foundation to bring it in Rebuttal, but one can hope at least 1 juror saw Charlie's Angels.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Hope JM doesn't skimp on rebuttal because case has gone on foreeeever. Trust his judgment, but I want to see some real Ah Ha moments to put this lying, scheming bitch in her place. On Death Row.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:11 pm

ShellJett wrote:I have wondered how and if JM can get in scene where CT is wearing Spiderman underwear. I am sure that's where JA came up with this ludicrous nonsense. Don't think JM has a foundation to bring it in Rebuttal, but one can hope at least 1 juror saw Charlie's Angels.

yeah,I imagine the real truth behind the spideys is Travis sent em after they had viewed the movie together or discussed that scene in it over the phone. All his friends have commented about his sense of humor and I am sure she is the one who had to turn such an innocent joke into something as sinister as pedophilia.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Bmore wrote:I heard the Paul guy from the bar gave her some money but we dont' know how much and she paid him back... Did anyone ever hear that Matt gave her $1000? someone said that on fb...
Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:24 pm

carlakay wrote:
ShellJett wrote:I have wondered how and if JM can get in scene where CT is wearing Spiderman underwear. I am sure that's where JA came up with this ludicrous nonsense. Don't think JM has a foundation to bring it in Rebuttal, but one can hope at least 1 juror saw Charlie's Angels.

yeah,I imagine the real truth behind the spideys is Travis sent em after they had viewed the movie together or discussed that scene in it over the phone. All his friends have commented about his sense of humor and I am sure she is the one who had to turn such an innocent joke into something as sinister as pedophilia.

Not only that, if you read this

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lajr3t

You will see that this stupid bitch got a lot of her ideas from films!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Bmore wrote:it is odd that she bought sunblock, her car wasn't a convertable...
Well, she had plans for that too!
Practice on the tires; practice on Travis' neck; then, take the top off the car!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next