Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

+23
olivier57
lostyou
Justice4all
jerseyjul1
Nene_Please
Freckles
Bmore
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Weeziethm
Mari 68
carlakay
Puzzler
ShellJett
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Calypso
Mylife101
Yknot
Moosiesmama
gsweater
Alessandra_Deux
27 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Bmore wrote:who else is thinking gus has way more knowledge then he's saying? Ok he's just skeezy but beyond that... she knows how to manipulate and he thinks she's a goddess... she can do no wrong... why when she went to his motorhome did he not mention she went to the bathroom and took nudes to send to TA? That's what she said on the stand, he said she was vebally abused and distraught the entire time... How does know that TA was yelling at her to abuse her and not because he was frustrated at her behavior? It's a leap to hear a few seconds of a conversation that moves outside and claim to be in the "know"... why drive out of your way to give her a phone, why give her a phone anyway? why act all weird on the stand saying you'll plead the 5th? Why if she called you the day TA died did you not feel it wise to follow thru with the PD?

Undoubtedly she used the same tricks on this nimrod as she did on every other man that crossed her path. He couldn't mention the bathroom nude pics because it didnt happen.IIRC in his testimony he basicly stated that he briefly overheard a verbal argument between two people over the phone before Jodi stepped outside.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Bmore wrote:you know after seeing those pics of 2008 ryan and 2013 ryan... i'm surprised while she was on the stand rambling on that she didn't say that he didn't look like that back then, that he was smaller... I'm going to be shallow and say it, he was much better looking in 2008 and now is not the type of guy she would of ever went for and probably didn't want people to think she did... can't believe after all that spew she didn't set it straight like when she said he was full of crap... just a thought...

LOL..well as a self confessed chunk chaser I totally disagree..I think Ryan is way better looking now than he was then and Travis had him beat then too.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:36 pm

on FB they're going back and forth about the gun shot... some saying they can see him on all 4s grabbing his head like she said after the ninja shot him... well he was stabbed in it 2 1/2 (1/2 time for the one near the neck behind the ear) and it chipped his skull, i think i'd be grabbing it too... some can't justify her attacking with a knife if she had a gun and the chance of him over powering her...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:38 pm

don't get me wrong... the meat is for the man, the bone is for the dog... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 pm

I heard the Paul guy from the bar gave her some money but we dont' know how much and she paid him back... Did anyone ever hear that Matt gave her $1000? someone said that on fb...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:44 pm

he did have some nasty head wounds aside from the gun shot and we really have no way of knowing for sure which stab wound came first. I trust the ME's word that the gunshot was last,after or just before death.I also trust the fact there was no blood found on the bullet casing.
As we discussed before there could of been several factors why one would choose a knife over the gun but in my mind I believe it was to cause him to suffer severe pain and to draw it out longer.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:45 pm

i agree....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Bmore wrote:curious about the house cleaning... I read some where that the roomates cleaned their own bathroom and everyone just took part in cleaning the house. Now JA said that TA paid her after they broke up, how is that? If she owed him $$$ for the car and trips wouldn't she just clean for payment towards her debt? Why would he pay her for her to turn around and give it back? I don't know if I believe she was 'hired' to clean, maybe did it to be a good gf when they were dating to be good wife material but afterwards I don't think so... Keeping an ex around after a break up(especially one like theirs) is like keeping an animal after it died... You wouldnt, you'd bury it and say your peace then move on...

It was JODI'S story that she cleaned Travis house (paid). I never believed it!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Beth Karas InSession
23 minutes ago

The hearing regarding whether forensic psychologist Richard Samuels can testify about the characterization of a crime scene begins in about an hour. The jury will not be present. #JodiArias

https://www.facebook.com/BethKarasInsession/posts/10151286160826813
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 pm

18 I know it's another lie but some of her lies are quick and some are stories... it just seems odd, plausible but unlikely...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:49 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:curious about the house cleaning... I read some where that the roomates cleaned their own bathroom and everyone just took part in cleaning the house. Now JA said that TA paid her after they broke up, how is that? If she owed him $$$ for the car and trips wouldn't she just clean for payment towards her debt? Why would he pay her for her to turn around and give it back? I don't know if I believe she was 'hired' to clean, maybe did it to be a good gf when they were dating to be good wife material but afterwards I don't think so... Keeping an ex around after a break up(especially one like theirs) is like keeping an animal after it died... You wouldnt, you'd bury it and say your peace then move on...

It was JODI'S story that she cleaned Travis house (paid). I never believed it!

Well some of his friends or roommates (can't member who) has said they were aware he was paying her to clean but as far as I am concerned this could of just been his excuse as to wth she was still hanging around after their break up.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:52 pm

it really had to stick in her crawl that the best catch she ever had in her life was wise to her BS... I mean he spelled it out in the text message... sociopath, evil, worstthing to happen to me, violated my privacy, void of emotion, all about yourself, etc....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:54 pm

it is odd that she bought sunblock, her car wasn't a convertable...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Medical examiner: Stab wounds tell the story

By Evening Express staff
updated 11:30 AM EDT, Mon March 18, 2013

•Jodi Arias is accused of killing Travis Alexander, but says she did it in self-defense
•Medical examiner walks through the autopsy results
•Watch “HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial” at 10pm on HLN

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/18/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-autopsy-results?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:56 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:After reading personal comments about the show that the d-team is putting on I've come to the conclusion that we are a way more cynical society then I thought! Not that i'm complaining but something pushed the masses to distrust defense teams and their experts, their own behavior. If you're going to knowingly get involved in a case like this, have your own dirty laundry and say what's needed for a paycheck I'm sorry but I'm not trusting you, you're a hired gun. Now say you testify on the side of thru your experience you believe to be the truth, will testify for both sides because you're basing it on the truth and have even went as far to not get paid because you believe something was so flawed you had to set it right, then I'm more likely to believe you as an individual but maybe not your current cause. I mean how can these experts and lawyers expect us to trust them when everything they do is untrustworthy? The updated powerpoint at the last minute? really? you admitted he was making it in the morning, knowing it had to be shared with the state prior to the trial starting. What makes you think that's OK? Holding out on 200 pics, not sure of the entire story on this but I'm sure the state saw them 1st since they seem to be CSI photos but to wait till the trial is about 2/3 thru and then hand them over with your intent? Sanctions should be handed down on this team for intentional things like this. I just don't like skeezy people...

They,as in sleazy defense attorneys,will continue to play dirty pool as long as there are judges like the one residing over this case,who allow it.

I can't even tell you how stressed I have felt all through this trial because of all the 'stuff' that the defense has been allowed to present, and yet the jury will hear nothing of Jodi's stalking, and a hundred other bits of info they SHOULD have in order to REALLY FAIRLY ADJUDICATE THIS CASE! It is beyond unfair in my mind, and it makes me bitter. You are right; it's NOT about getting a murderer off the streets, and justice for the victim, it's a GAME! That is really sick and twisted, IMO.
If this latest joker on the stand gets by without having to tell about his past legal troubles in NJ because this judge deems it "prejudicial", I will scream! He rattles off his credentials up there, and if he's going to be allowed to do that he damn well should be made to face the music and admit to his unethical behavior in his practice in the past, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS NOT AN UNFOUNDED ACCUSATION, BUT A LEGALLY RESOLVED COMPLAINT, AND NOT IN HIS FAVOR!

On a happier note, I FINALLY did watch the trial, DAY THREE, Willmot's cross of Dr. Horn. OMG, what a dip she is! He was immovable, and she came across as an inexperienced hack next to Juan. She totally flubbed it, and Horn stuck to his guns regarding gunshot first, brain damage from shot, etc.! I am sure that was not lost on the jury. She came across as a 'UH, UH, UH..." doofus!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Bmore wrote:it really had to stick in her crawl that the best catch she ever had in her life was wise to her BS... I mean he spelled it out in the text message... sociopath, evil, worstthing to happen to me, violated my privacy, void of emotion, all about yourself, etc....

yeah..she definitely could not handle the truth. I just realized earlier upon reading Lady's post mentioning it just what really happened to cause him to send this email? Has it ever been mentioned? If so,I apologise for being clueless right now,but sure would like a refresh.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Bmore wrote:it really had to stick in her crawl that the best catch she ever had in her life was wise to her BS... I mean he spelled it out in the text message... sociopath, evil, worstthing to happen to me, violated my privacy, void of emotion, all about yourself, etc....
Which, coupled with the fact that Travis was smitten with another woman sent her off the edge. She was the one that was smarter, prettier, more powerful, controlling...when that was threatened the threat had to go no matter the cost. The fact that she can talk about his 'passing away' and 'dying' indicates to me she has already rationalized his demise as one of an inevitable outcome. There are no emotions of remorse or heartbreak or anger or sadness...just a narrative. My 2 cents.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Yeah, Bmore...Poetic justice in a way; for the rest of her life she has to live knowing that's what he thought of her and his words must ring in her head a lot in those long hours in a cell!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:00 pm

an interesting side note here:
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Does anyone else think wormy Nurmi has a method to his very sloooowwww madness?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I think it's still a mystery what set him off, what did she do that hurt him so bad? if TA kept a tight journal and then they came up missing it makes you wonder what was in them about JA that she didn't want others to read after they found him..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:06 pm

carlakay wrote:

yeah..she definitely could not handle the truth. I just realized earlier upon reading Lady's post mentioning it just what really happened to cause him to send this email? Has it ever been mentioned? If so,I apologise for being clueless right now,but sure would like a refresh.

Dear Carlakay,
There are probably a number of instances that Jodi did that caused Travis to send the email, and to which he obliquely referred, but I THINK that the one he alludes to that was the last straw was Jodi's email to the mythical "Steve Carrol".
This is a guy Jodi made up. She wrote a fake letter to this ficticious guy and emailed it to Travis, and then TOLD HIM SHE SENT IT TO HIM BY MISTAKE. This was all a big sick involved ploy to make Travis Jealous. Some of it was evidently right out of a film, 'The 40 year old Virgin'! I think Travis easily figured this all out.
I highly recommend you go to this link:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lajr3t

Read the whole page, but down a ways, Chris Stark reprints Travis' emails of May 26, and expains the whole plot Jodi came up, in great detail---even to bogus name 'Steve Carroll' taken from the movie's star Steve Carrell! It was fascinating!
Really, for a smart girl, she can be really stupid----I am sure that relates to her sociopathy.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:06 pm

tess... yeah to make a big paycheck off of a case he kept trying to get removed from.... You're going to stick it to me, i'll stick it right back... I think it's just that simple...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Good morning peeps. I've got the seal up on azfamily.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 pm

good afternoon, i have the seal on wptv...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:20 pm

thanks for that link,Lady,it was a good read and first I even realized 40 yr old virgin tie in....WOW!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:29 pm

were up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:30 pm

they're not going to show the slides about premed but i bet he'll try and talk about them...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:32 pm

recess till 11am so 2p here...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Defense decided to vacate their desire to use the slides for the crime scene scenario (I forgot the labels) and therefore hearing over before it began!

Jury comes at 11 AZ time. Court in recess until then.

Sigh.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:33 pm

why the turn around? everything with them is suspect...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Bmore wrote:why the turn around? everything with them is suspect...

Not to mention a total disregard for courtesy, court procedure, etc. Last minute ninnies!

But yeah, they knew based on the earlier motion re premed, that they were pushing the envelope and probably knew they would fail during an evidentiary hearing.

But I have no doubt he will try and sneak something in verbally -- but Super Juan will be ready to pounce.

P.S. Jodi looks like she was "rode hard and put up wet" this morning. Man.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 pm

she looks like a pasty water cracker... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 pm

carlakay wrote:thanks for that link,Lady,it was a good read and first I even realized 40 yr old virgin tie in....WOW!

Yeah, even creepier, did you read the part about the other movies Jodi was obsessed with, and their plot lines???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 pm

wouldn't you know, I missed it. setting table for dinner party tonight. sigh. Oh well, I'll tune in at 2...got about a couple of hours before I have to get serious.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:46 pm

i'm hoping we'll get to cross today... it's all BS so it isn't interesting... give me something to hang my hat on...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:thanks for that link,Lady,it was a good read and first I even realized 40 yr old virgin tie in....WOW!

Yeah, even creepier, did you read the part about the other movies Jodi was obsessed with, and their plot lines???

didn't surprise me at all actually.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Bmore wrote:i'm hoping we'll get to cross today... it's all BS so it isn't interesting... give me something to hang my hat on...

well don't place no bets on it..I never thought I'd witness another case with so much fiddlefartin around after the Biaz show but boy was I wrong on that.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm

i'm not sure JM would bring up the NJ stuff on Dr. S... I think he might as him questions about ethics hinting to it... is it ethical to sit here and say after 12 visits in 3 years, reading jounals that are written by an admitted liar, basing your testimony on something the known liar said after admitting she lied to your when you 1st started seeing her, gave her abbreviated tests rather then something more throrough, explaining testimony that is out of your realm (TGA is a medical condition according to the TH shrinks)... etc, etc... do you have any problems with ethics sir? oh, here back before you moved from NJ to AZ you took some extra classes regarding ETHICS didn't you? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:59 pm

wow Lady I just went back and reread all that link again (it's how I memorize) and just now saw Chris Stark at top of page. I remember her well from the HM.She was always able find info I couldn't..really enjoyed discussing stuff with her too.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 pm

i thought Stark sounded familiar from Hinky...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:i'm hoping we'll get to cross today... it's all BS so it isn't interesting... give me something to hang my hat on...

well don't place no bets on it..I never thought I'd witness another case with so much fiddlefartin around after the Biaz show but boy was I wrong on that.

Wish RC had a like button Carlakay, I really like this post!! Very Happy
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 pm

were up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Bmore wrote:why the turn around? everything with them is suspect...

Not to mention a total disregard for courtesy, court procedure, etc. Last minute ninnies!

But yeah, they knew based on the earlier motion re premed, that they were pushing the envelope and probably knew they would fail during an evidentiary hearing.

But I have no doubt he will try and sneak something in verbally -- but Super Juan will be ready to pounce.

P.S. Jodi looks like she was "rode hard and put up wet" this morning. Man.

She probably was rode hard and put away wet, doesn't she have a girl friend?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:04 pm

i don't know how much of this i can listen too...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:05 pm

this is from fb... anyone know about this?

on hln just now guest talked about what jodi has been reading in jail earlier someone posted juan was trying to get those records would they be admissible to refute this guy please only ans if you know the law
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 pm

she asked if hot and cold water can cause TGA?

he said apparently it can.... really, that's what you have? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:07 pm

you dumb douche we're not saying we don't believe in amnesia, we're saying we don't believe JA has any form of it... big difference...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:11 pm

the soft spoken knee-squeezer is freaking me out... i'd die if left in a room with him....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:14 pm

It just seems to me like the DT is trying to use this shyster to testify to things well beyond (imo) his "expertise", which is laughable unto itself.

If this is drawn out past today, we'll all pass out.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next