Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

+23
olivier57
lostyou
Justice4all
jerseyjul1
Nene_Please
Freckles
Bmore
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Weeziethm
Mari 68
carlakay
Puzzler
ShellJett
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Calypso
Mylife101
Yknot
Moosiesmama
gsweater
Alessandra_Deux
27 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm

JA and youtube:

Joined youtube one week before murdering Tavis. 5/29/08
Posted video of Travis 3 days after his body was found: 6/12
Posted photo memorial of him on her myspace page same day: 6/12 http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos

Here is Angela posting to her sister:
" Angela Arias

hey beautiful sister dearest thanx soo mucho for the pics u took of me ur a great foto-ographer one day u will be famous n i will be all lyk hahahahaha that is muh sista!!well i love u tons n thanx agian....sory for da mis spelld words i no u n ur grammer or grammar or somthin lyk that u lyk evry thin spelt write!!!
i love u
♥♥ANG3LA♥♥
4 years ago "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJl-kt2pIa0&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Where is this defense motion to ask the judge to stop Juan from speaking to Matt McCartney about the forged pedophile letters???

I see people referring to it - but I can't find the document!

Yes, please, I would like to see it. I pray the judge denied the motion!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Thanks so much! I did miss that, and am dying to see it! I'll look around for it~

Lady, that Jodi is Innocent website has every single trial day uploaded.

I think I will try to find it somewhere else. I do not even want to visit their website!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Mari 68 wrote:A very good friend of mine was murdered last summer. In front of SEVERAL witnesses. It was the next door neighbor who murdered him. They were arguing - heatedly, in fact. Yelling at one another.

The murderer was driving away in his pick-up truck. He didn't like what was being yelled at him - whatever it was. He put his truck into reverse - came back down the street. Stopped the truck in front of my friend - opened his truck door. Exited with a gun in his hand. Walked to the back of the truck and around - walked closer to my friend and put 4 bullets into him.

All witnessed by neighbors outside. All of it.

The trial was this week. Jury went out for deliberations yesterday. They returned a verdict of NOT GUILTY on all counts.

He was charged with 1st degree and the lesser included charge of 3rd degree manslaughter.

Simply NOT GUILTY!

These trials are really nothing about justice anymore. Its a sickening world - and I've had enough.

I EXPECT Jodi to get off. Its the effing norm anymore. All the publicity - we could have some rogue juror who wants a book deal. When we can't even see the evil until it hits us in the face then they are winning.

Mari,
This is terrible. Like you I have literal nightmares about this case. You see, it's not about Jodi, it's because I have lost a lot of my faith in justice. I have seen how painfully and monumentally unfair things can be in my own life. I hope for a guilt verdict of the most serious charge, and death, or at the very least life without parole for Jodi, but honestly, I used to believe in a lot of things about life that I don't now. With a job loss four years ago, and nothing but misery since and having every door slammed in our faces no matter how hard we try, I came to the sad conclusion that all those golden lessons that I learned as a kid were a lie. Even if you try to be a good person life beats the crap and the hope right out of you.
I most want to see the right verdict in this case because I want Travis' family to have the closure and the peace they deserve and to NOT have to go through life bitter at a system that allowed their loved one to be trashed and disrespected and dishonored, and for a murderess to walk free and have a life.
I also want to see justice because maybe, for the first time in several years, I might have a little hope again for my life, and faith that there is justice and goodness, and a reason to feel that things will get better.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:56 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:Where is this defense motion to ask the judge to stop Juan from speaking to Matt McCartney about the forged pedophile letters???

I see people referring to it - but I can't find the document!

Yes, please, I would like to see it. I pray the judge denied the motion!
I don't know where to find the filing, but this is where I got the info:
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:42 am

Enjoy...all 56 seconds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AQ4SFBYfzkY
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 am

If I was Your Girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0AhrY9GjA&list=UUzFGVUm_s5HP8d7u5vid_jw&index=37
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 am

Freckles wrote:Enjoy...all 56 seconds!

that is hysterical!! roflao roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 am

Freckles wrote:JA and youtube:

Joined youtube one week before murdering Tavis. 5/29/08
Posted video of Travis 3 days after his body was found: 6/12
Posted photo memorial of him on her myspace page same day: 6/12 http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos

Here is Angela posting to her sister:
" Angela Arias

hey beautiful sister dearest thanx soo mucho for the pics u took of me ur a great foto-ographer one day u will be famous n i will be all lyk hahahahaha that is muh sista!!well i love u tons n thanx agian....sory for da mis spelld words i no u n ur grammer or grammar or somthin lyk that u lyk evry thin spelt write!!!
i love u
♥️♥️ANG3LA♥️♥️
4 years ago "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJl-kt2pIa0&feature=endscreen&NR=1

I noticed that in her "1000 Places to see before you die" photos section, Maricopa County Jail wasn't there.

winks

Last edited by gsweater on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 am

Thank you!!! roflao
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Weeziethm wrote:

Thank you!!! roflao
Here is a new one:
Juan Martinez Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bux27f49T5U
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello Friends, new kid on the block, I know JM will stir fry Dr. Fog. He is diagnising her lies, what an idiot, and ptsd per Dr. Fog happens when you slaughter someone, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yep, that's what happens to some folks who really are defending their life I think more folks remember the fight for their life. IMO duckies

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:54 pm

I hope to get a decent amount of testimony done on Monday and bounce Dr. Fog oof the stand, and get to the next expert on DV, and bounce her off and get to the real experts, who no evil when they see it.

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:58 pm

The sad irony of this?
JA never got back into the good graces of Travis;
JA never got to go to Cancun;
JA's name is trashed among Travis' friends.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:00 pm

THATGIRL wrote:I hope to get a decent amount of testimony done on Monday and bounce Dr. Fog oof the stand, and get to the next expert on DV, and bounce her off and get to the real experts, who no evil when they see it.
Welcome, That Girl!
I am confused when you write, " I hope to get a decent amount of testimony done on Monday and bounce Dr. Fog oof the stand..."
Are you in the court or involved in this case? Shocked
You may PM me if you wish.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Prior to being arrested, Det Flores has just left the room.
July 2008.
Additional parts to JA Flipping handstand:
Shows dismount, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCJJpCjbhHc
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 pm

OBSERVE THAT RING FINGER, LEFT HAND!
It is splayed and supporting her weight while she pulls the headstand:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/15/arias-does-headstand-during-interrogation
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Interesting commentary re Dr. Samuels, professional expert witness, statements on the stand:

" The person who claims not to remember, but actually does remember, will get more than 50% wrong. He knows the right answer and is deliberating picking the wrong answer. This test is commonly used to determine if someone is lying."

" Another method of detecting malingering is the Structured Inventory of Malingered Symptomatology (SIMS).The SIMS is a self-report questionnaire where defendants answer questions about their amnesia. The theory behind the SIMS is that a malingerer (liar) will exaggerate their symptoms. This was also not testified to by Dr. Samuels and it would have been most helpful in determining whether or not Jodi Arias is lying about her amnesia or the” fog.” Past research, published in peer-reviewed journals, has shown that the SIMS correctly identified 90% (or more) of the malingerers. Its use would have been most helpful in determining whether or not Jodi Arias is lying about her memory loss."

" Dr. Samuels is a clinician. There is no indication that he is a researcher, yet he was providing, explaining and presenting, research to the jury. The research that he presented, explained the impossibility of someone remembering anything that occurs during trauma because the hippocampus is flooded by hormones, thus making the encoding of memories physically impossible. He talks of this theory as if it is a completely accepted scientific fact. It is not.

In fact, many people remember events that occurred during trauma, with amazing accuracy.
That is a fact that is not debatable. All researchers and clinicians know that many people remember very well the events that occur during trauma. Dr. Samuels would have us believe that this is impossible. It might be fairer to state that Dr. Samuels would like us to believe that. When cross-examined by prosecutor Juan Martinez, he might well acknowledge that some people do and some people do not remember events that occurred during trauma. That is tantamount to saying that Jodi may not remember or Jodi may well remember and is simply lying. We know that the veracity of Jodi Arias is not in question. At least it should not be."

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/category/jodi-arias/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Posted on March 12, 2013 by admin
A Psychosocial Analysis of What Jodi Arias May Have Been Like As a Youth

" They (parents) told police detectives, that they did believe that she was involved in the murder. That must be very, very hard for a parent to contemplate silently in their own mind but unthinkable to speak aloud."

" If Jodi was in fact demonstrating characteristics of ASPD in her youth, she would have been a nightmare for her family. People with CD are aggressive, angry, hostile, rule-breakers, manipulative, feel easily slighted, and disobey authority. They throw tantrums and can be physically abusive with peers and family members. Maybe that is why Jodi’s parents told Detective Flores of their belief that she had something to do with Travis’s murder. "

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/category/jodi-arias/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Great site Freckles, thanks for posting. More fascinating reading.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:14 am

On one of our threads, someone asked who was writing a book about this murder and the the trial? Shanna Hogan, who is often in court, " Shanna Hogan, a reporter and editor at the local Times Publications, has a contract to write a book about the Arias case."

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2013-03-14/news/psycho-killer-jodi-arias-s-kinky-death-penalty-trial/4/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:30 am

Freckles wrote:The sad irony of this?

True, Freckles, and you know the more I have been thinking, I am convinced that the ONLY way Jodi got into Travis' house on June 4th, was that she told him she was coming to TELL HIM THE TRUTH AND APOLOGIZE, as he gave her the opportunity to do in his 'jig is up' email of May 26. He had gone to see his bishop and he was disgusted with Jodi. I don't think he had ANY intention of continuing to see Jodi, but he was hurt by her and Travis, with his Mormon background wanted to give everyone a chance to 'come clean' and be honest. She had to have told him she was ready to do that, and he would have let her in and probably thought that she would tell him the truth and they could part at least amicably. He never saw that this was another one of her deceptions, even though he KNEW what she was! He simply underestimated her.
When she got her foot in the door, she probably sweet talked him, pleading fatigue, they napped and then sex got thrown into the mix. I am SURE Travis' regretted that right away. Jodi probably tried spinning yet more lies Travis, to do damage control after he had caught her in so many.
Travis' willingness to give ANYONE a chance to be honest and be forgiven was a contributing factor in the murder. He was willing to listen to her, as he said in that email, instead of cutting off all ties and refusing to take calls etc.,
It's all just so tragic.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 am

You might all find this helpful and interesting~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&gid=0

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:The sad irony of this?

BBM

True, Freckles, and you know the more I have been thinking, I am convinced that the ONLY way Jodi got into Travis' house on June 4th, was that she told him she was coming to TELL HIM THE TRUTH AND APOLOGIZE, as he gave her the opportunity to do in his 'jig is up' email of May 26.

You are more generous than I am. After listening to her tell Det. Flores how she had the PIN numbers to his garage, his ATM; his password to his computer and the access code to his telephone, I had to rethink a few things. SHE says she was peeping in his window... Why would she IF the door was unlocked? Why would she crawl in thru the doggy door? Could it be he LOCKED the door? Then, for whatever reason, she was able to hack his phone (and send fake messages to his friends, as she has testified), obtain his computer password where he might have stored his other security information? Knowing this, IMO, she did not need for him to be awake; she had her own ways to get into the home. May have used the garage door security PIN. (I find it interesting SHE says he waited up for her BUT DID NOT HEAR HER ENTER THE HOUSE? So she stood there and "watched him" and the dog did not even bark... BS.
IMO, he was asleep upstairs. She parked around the corner. Had she parked in the drive the roomies would have seen her rental car. She walked to the house, entered the security number; inside, SHE was the one messing around on his computer, leaving the check, and who knows what other mischief she was up to. Since she paid Paul Stern back so quickly--- within weeks--- I am guessing she stole some money as well. No. I don't think he was awake. Further, she has stated THEY slept until after 1 PM; did she forget Travis took a phone call from Chris Hughes and made plans for more calls? Or, maybe she wasn't awake??? If you recall, on the stand, she rapidly volunteered she had Travis' bank PIN number for... when HE asked her to withdraw money for him! Now, how likely is that? And. Is THIS what he was going to tell everyone?????????? IMO, I do think so. He was going to tell about how she would take his car to the bank, wrongfully steal money from his accounts; had to have HIS car to do it so if stopped she could say, "He told me to run this errand for him. See? There is his car!"

Now that I know, she will have to kill me, too!

He had gone to see his bishop and he was disgusted with Jodi. I don't think he had ANY intention of continuing to see Jodi, but he was hurt by her and Travis, with his

IMO, he told the Bishop Ms. Temptation had moved...

Mormon background wanted to give everyone a chance to 'come clean' and be honest. She had to have told him she was ready to do that, and he would have let her in and probably thought that she would tell him the truth and they could part at least amicably. He never saw that this was another one of her deceptions, even though he KNEW what she was! He simply underestimated her.

When she got her foot in the door, she probably sweet talked him, pleading fatigue, they napped and then sex got thrown into the mix. I am SURE Travis' regretted that right away. Jodi probably tried spinning yet more lies Travis, to do damage control after he had caught her in so many.

IMO, she hopped in his bed and enticed him before he was even awake. Maybe, telling him she was just in need of one last place to sleep because she was heading to Utah and it was a long drive. I don't know if they had sex or if she just downloaded those pics to his camera. They were almost all of her and the better quality of TWO of the pics were totally different than the others. The full nudity of hers? Notice: her left hand is outstretched and NOT in the frame. Did she have a remote in her hand? The nudes on the bed of Travis:poor quality, he looks as if he had been asleep so then, look at the time stamps. How does one go from heated sex to sound asleep in such a short time?

Travis' willingness to give ANYONE a chance to be honest and be forgiven was a contributing factor in the murder. He was willing to listen to her, as he said in that email, instead of cutting off all ties and refusing to take calls etc.,
It's all just so tragic.

IMO, Travis was nice person. His mistake was "tasting the forbidden fruit."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 am

18thcenturylady wrote:You might all find this helpful and interesting~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&gid=0

Wow! That IS nice! Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The

I wonder... some of those days she ways she was with TA, was she even in AZ?
Like, maybe, the day she supposedly waked in on him in the bedroom, the day he supposedly knocked her down, kicked her in the ribs and broke her finger... you know, the one cut by the glass in the kitchen, cut in the same place at Margaretiaville, cut at Casa Ramone, and cut by the ninjas? (Wow! That finger REALLY isn't liked, is it?)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 am

I can be here for part of the day today, but then will miss the afternoon session. So, I will check in to get your take on what happened. I would like the jury to as this guy a question...I just heard Joey Jackson say this on In Session, PTSD is when you have flash backs on an event that happened. That being the case, if she doesn't remember killing him (reference incredible long-lived fog) how is she traumatized with PTSD?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 am

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:
BBM

True, Freckles, and you know the more I have been thinking, I am convinced that the ONLY way Jodi got into Travis' house on June 4th, was that she told him she was coming to TELL HIM THE TRUTH AND APOLOGIZE, as he gave her the opportunity to do in his 'jig is up' email of May 26.

You are more generous than I am. After listening to her tell Det. Flores how she had the PIN numbers to his garage, his ATM; his password to his computer and the access code to his telephone, I had to rethink a few things. SHE says she was peeping in his window... Why would she IF the door was unlocked? Why would she crawl in thru the doggy door? Could it be he LOCKED the door? Then, for whatever reason, she was able to hack his phone (and send fake messages to his friends, as she has testified), obtain his computer password where he might have stored his other security information? Knowing this, IMO, she did not need for him to be awake; she had her own ways to get into the home. May have used the garage door security PIN. (I find it interesting SHE says he waited up for her BUT DID NOT HEAR HER ENTER THE HOUSE? So she stood there and "watched him" and the dog did not even bark... BS.
IMO, he was asleep upstairs. She parked around the corner. Had she parked in the drive the roomies would have seen her rental car. She walked to the house, entered the security number; inside, SHE was the one messing around on his computer, leaving the check, and who knows what other mischief she was up to. Since she paid Paul Stern back so quickly--- within weeks--- I am guessing she stole some money as well. No. I don't think he was awake. Further, she has stated THEY slept until after 1 PM; did she forget Travis took a phone call from Chris Hughes and made plans for more calls? Or, maybe she wasn't awake??? If you recall, on the stand, she rapidly volunteered she had Travis' bank PIN number for... when HE asked her to withdraw money for him! Now, how likely is that? And. Is THIS what he was going to tell everyone?????????? IMO, I do think so. He was going to tell about how she would take his car to the bank, wrongfully steal money from his accounts; had to have HIS car to do it so if stopped she could say, "He told me to run this errand for him. See? There is his car!"

Now that I know, she will have to kill me, too!

He had gone to see his bishop and he was disgusted with Jodi. I don't think he had ANY intention of continuing to see Jodi, but he was hurt by her and Travis, with his

IMO, he told the Bishop Ms. Temptation had moved...

Mormon background wanted to give everyone a chance to 'come clean' and be honest. She had to have told him she was ready to do that, and he would have let her in and probably thought that she would tell him the truth and they could part at least amicably. He never saw that this was another one of her deceptions, even though he KNEW what she was! He simply underestimated her.

IMO, she hopped in his bed and enticed him before he was even awake. Maybe, telling him she was just in need of one last place to sleep because she was heading to Utah and it was a long drive. I don't know if they had sex or if she just downloaded those pics to his camera. They were almost all of her and the better quality of TWO of the pics were totally different than the others. The full nudity of hers? Notice: her left hand is outstretched and NOT in the frame. Did she have a remote in her hand? The nudes on the bed of Travis:poor quality, he looks as if he had been asleep so then, look at the time stamps. How does one go from heated sex to sound asleep in such a short time?

It's all just so tragic.

IMO, Travis was nice person. His mistake was "tasting the forbidden fruit."

If you think I was "being gernerous" than you have not read my post, or not understood it. It is obvious however that we disagree on certain issues of the case, such as whether Travis was in bed when she arrived. (He was NOT, and this has already been testified to in court; he was on his computer.)

We each have a right to our opinions. I was making the point in MY post that Travis had JUST sent her an 'ultimatum' email that included a demand for a response from her. She premeditated and planned the murder in the days IMMEDIATELY following that, and I believe it is highly likely that BECAUSE IN HIS EMAILS, TRAVIS NOW KNEW SHE WAS A LIAR AND DEMANDED AN EXPLANATION AND FOR HER TO CONFESS TO THE LIES, when she arrived she must have told him she have lied again, and told him she had come to talk to him in person and be honest with him and discuss it, in order to try to diffuse his anger and get him to let her in.
This is what I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE BASED ON ALL I HAVE READ ON THE CASE.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am

After reading personal comments about the show that the d-team is putting on I've come to the conclusion that we are a way more cynical society then I thought! Not that i'm complaining but something pushed the masses to distrust defense teams and their experts, their own behavior. If you're going to knowingly get involved in a case like this, have your own dirty laundry and say what's needed for a paycheck I'm sorry but I'm not trusting you, you're a hired gun. Now say you testify on the side of thru your experience you believe to be the truth, will testify for both sides because you're basing it on the truth and have even went as far to not get paid because you believe something was so flawed you had to set it right, then I'm more likely to believe you as an individual but maybe not your current cause. I mean how can these experts and lawyers expect us to trust them when everything they do is untrustworthy? The updated powerpoint at the last minute? really? you admitted he was making it in the morning, knowing it had to be shared with the state prior to the trial starting. What makes you think that's OK? Holding out on 200 pics, not sure of the entire story on this but I'm sure the state saw them 1st since they seem to be CSI photos but to wait till the trial is about 2/3 thru and then hand them over with your intent? Sanctions should be handed down on this team for intentional things like this. I just don't like skeezy people...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 am

Lady not trying to be argumentitive here but all we know as fact is that someone was online at 4 am the day he was murdered. Yes,it very well could of been Travis, but we have no proof,save for Jodi's word, that she actually arrived at that time.We need to remember that Jodi was privy to most all of the evidence being presented by the prosecution long before she came up with the tale she has told in that courtroom. Again just the fact that she claims he was on his computer waiting for her when she arrived at 4 am is my sole reason for believing that was not actually the case.
I am in full agreement with you that Travis' "ultimatum" email was the catalyst for her to start planning his demise.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 am

I simply do not trust her or any actions she could have taken to falsify evidence. If she were to say her name was Jodi, I might find that suspect! I would like to know when she FIRST started contacting Ryan; when she first asked Darryl, in May, re the gas cans; when she first told ANYONE when she was going to the Utah meet. That would tell me she had planned it by that time. Personally, IMO, JA planned in April, when she moved, she WAS going to Cancun with Travis--- that was the "symbolic event" she needed to show everyone TA was still hers; she still held sway over him. And following that trip, she planned she WOULD be back in Travis life, back in AZ even if she had to blackmail him to others. That was the purpose of the taped phone call. But it backfired end of May. IMO, she went to AZ June 4 with the intentions of staying with Travis until the two of them went to Cancun. She was NOT going to leave.

When did TA FIRST know he was going to Cancun?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 am

Bmore wrote:After reading personal comments about the show that the d-team is putting on I've come to the conclusion that we are a way more cynical society then I thought! Not that i'm complaining but something pushed the masses to distrust defense teams and their experts, their own behavior. If you're going to knowingly get involved in a case like this, have your own dirty laundry and say what's needed for a paycheck I'm sorry but I'm not trusting you, you're a hired gun. Now say you testify on the side of thru your experience you believe to be the truth, will testify for both sides because you're basing it on the truth and have even went as far to not get paid because you believe something was so flawed you had to set it right, then I'm more likely to believe you as an individual but maybe not your current cause. I mean how can these experts and lawyers expect us to trust them when everything they do is untrustworthy? The updated powerpoint at the last minute? really? you admitted he was making it in the morning, knowing it had to be shared with the state prior to the trial starting. What makes you think that's OK? Holding out on 200 pics, not sure of the entire story on this but I'm sure the state saw them 1st since they seem to be CSI photos but to wait till the trial is about 2/3 thru and then hand them over with your intent? Sanctions should be handed down on this team for intentional things like this. I just don't like skeezy people...

They,as in sleazy defense attorneys,will continue to play dirty pool as long as there are judges like the one residing over this case,who allow it.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 am

Bmore wrote:After reading personal comments about the show that the d-team is putting on I've come to the conclusion that we are a way more cynical society then I thought! Not that i'm complaining but something pushed the masses to distrust defense teams and their experts, their own behavior. If you're going to knowingly get involved in a case like this, have your own dirty laundry and say what's needed for a paycheck I'm sorry but I'm not trusting you, you're a hired gun. Now say you testify on the side of thru your experience you believe to be the truth, will testify for both sides because you're basing it on the truth and have even went as far to not get paid because you believe something was so flawed you had to set it right, then I'm more likely to believe you as an individual but maybe not your current cause. I mean how can these experts and lawyers expect us to trust them when everything they do is untrustworthy? The updated powerpoint at the last minute? really? you admitted he was making it in the morning, knowing it had to be shared with the state prior to the trial starting. What makes you think that's OK? Holding out on 200 pics, not sure of the entire story on this but I'm sure the state saw them 1st since they seem to be CSI photos but to wait till the trial is about 2/3 thru and then hand them over with your intent? Sanctions should be handed down on this team for intentional things like this. I just don't like skeezy people...
I understand what you are saying. What bothers me is our justice system is like a chess match now. Winners and losers. Nothing to do with the truth. The jury is not privvy to all the gamesmanship going on out of their presence. I have watched a fair number of trials and in most of them, I think the person is guilty, but , not all. It is a combination of the facts at hand and the rulings that are made out of the knowledge of the jury. There are things that in the search for truth, should be made known to the very people that hold this person's life in their hands. After the trial is over, when they learn of the rest of the 'handstand' interviews and her 'straight' finger during said handstand, they might have liked to have known all that. There is a lot of stuff, but you know what I mean.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 am

Freckles wrote:I simply do not trust her or any actions she could have taken to falsify evidence. If she were to say her name was Jodi, I might find that suspect! I would like to know when she FIRST started contacting Ryan; when she first asked Darryl, in May, re the gas cans; when she first told ANYONE when she was going to the Utah meet. That would tell me she had planned it by that time. Personally, IMO, JA planned in April, when she moved, she WAS going to Cancun with Travis--- that was the "symbolic event" she needed to show everyone TA was still hers; she still held sway over him. And following that trip, she planned she WOULD be back in Travis life, back in AZ even if she had to blackmail him to others. That was the purpose of the taped phone call. But it backfired end of May. IMO, she went to AZ June 4 with the intentions of staying with Travis until the two of them went to Cancun. She was NOT going to leave.

I disagree.I don't think the Cancun trip was that big of an issue for her and I certainly don't buy jealousy as her motive for murder.. I think she had already set her sights on her next mark (Ryan) once it sunk in Travis would never marry her. I think the email Travis sent is what set her off because he threatened to expose her.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 am

I'm not sure about Ryan's status but TA was a catch by everyone's standards, it was an ongoing joke at PPL... Ryan might have been a rising star but it seemed that TA was the man. TA was a people person and Ryan seemed a bit more reserved... I think she wanted to land the big one that nobody could and to be in a bikini showing off in cancun, my gosh she'd be in heaven...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:00 am

Bmore wrote:I'm not sure about Ryan's status but TA was a catch by everyone's standards, it was an ongoing joke at PPL... Ryan might have been a rising star but it seemed that TA was the man. TA was a people person and Ryan seemed a bit more reserved... I think she wanted to land the big one that nobody could and to be in a bikini showing off in cancun, my gosh she'd be in heaven...

Oh I am not saying at all that she didn't still want Travis but I just believe she had begun to work on Ryan BEFORE premeditating his death. You do realize that in her mind Travis is STILL hers and always will be.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 am

just screwed my post up twice, not my day.... i think Ryan was just to make TA jealous until he went off on her then he became an alibi... what better way to try and make the old bf jealous then to show up on the arm of the new up and comer... I said the other night that her left finger is the trophy that nobody can ever take away. When she got his blood mixed in there he was hers forever. she probably rubs it at night calling it the 'precious' like that litter critter from lord of the rings... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:16 am

Ryan Burns' pictures - 2008

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 17 Ryanburns1_zps150f1747

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 17 Th?id=H.4673745717559591&pid=15

Ryan Burns - Picture from his trial testimony - 2013

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 17 Article-2259780-16D68B91000005DC-198_306x423
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 am

wow... well that's deceiving but in a good way I guess... that big guy on the stand saying JA jacked him up and moved him makes it sound like a peice of cake to man-handle TA... but having that slender guy seems like know big deal...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 am

i have a hard time with Dr. S... i can't stand to listen to him... wonder what the jury questions will be for him?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:36 am

JA says, re the gassing of the gas cans, she filled them because she wanted to save money but once she "realized" she "would be driving 12 hours" across the desert and Nevada, she became more "concerned for her safety".

So she is saying she was NOT aware she would be driving across the desert and Nevada prior to gassing in Pasadena? Huh? When she set out on this trip planning to go to Monterrey and then Pasadena and on to Utah, she did not have this figured out? BTW, I hear of NO maps or GPS in the car so I would presume she knew the route and possibly had driven it before???Maybe, that is a question Martinez should have asked her, IF she had driven the route before.

@19:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tP_lXQcVbQ
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:36 am

carlakay wrote:
Freckles wrote:I simply do not trust her or any actions she could have taken to falsify evidence. If she were to say her name was Jodi, I might find that suspect! I would like to know when she FIRST started contacting Ryan; when she first asked Darryl, in May, re the gas cans; when she first told ANYONE when she was going to the Utah meet. That would tell me she had planned it by that time. Personally, IMO, JA planned in April, when she moved, she WAS going to Cancun with Travis--- that was the "symbolic event" she needed to show everyone TA was still hers; she still held sway over him. And following that trip, she planned she WOULD be back in Travis life, back in AZ even if she had to blackmail him to others. That was the purpose of the taped phone call. But it backfired end of May. IMO, she went to AZ June 4 with the intentions of staying with Travis until the two of them went to Cancun. She was NOT going to leave.

I disagree.I don't think the Cancun trip was that big of an issue for her and I certainly don't buy jealousy as her motive for murder.. I think she had already set her sights on her next mark (Ryan) once it sunk in Travis would never marry her. I think the email Travis sent is what set her off because he threatened to expose her.

Disagree. Jealousy was the ONLY motive in this case. She wanted Travis, period. While exposing what a fraud she was would have caused embarrassment, that was minor compared to Travis NOT loving her and preferring to find another woman for a wife. She couldn't stand it. When he sent the email calling her a liar, etc., she KNEW there was no way she was going to have him EVER. The only way in her sick mind that she could keep him for herself was to kill him, and there was rage too because he shunned her and didn't want her in his life.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 am

yeah, did they ever show where she accessed google maps on her computer or something?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:40 am

i think she went to see TA hoping in her crazy little mind that she might be able to win him back, a sliver of hope... she'd give him a last chance without him knowing thats exactly what it was and if it didn't happen then she'd go into phase 2...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:46 am

curious about the house cleaning... I read some where that the roomates cleaned their own bathroom and everyone just took part in cleaning the house. Now JA said that TA paid her after they broke up, how is that? If she owed him $$$ for the car and trips wouldn't she just clean for payment towards her debt? Why would he pay her for her to turn around and give it back? I don't know if I believe she was 'hired' to clean, maybe did it to be a good gf when they were dating to be good wife material but afterwards I don't think so... Keeping an ex around after a break up(especially one like theirs) is like keeping an animal after it died... You wouldnt, you'd bury it and say your peace then move on...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:46 am

Bmore wrote:wow... well that's deceiving but in a good way I guess... that big guy on the stand saying JA jacked him up and moved him makes it sound like a peice of cake to man-handle TA... but having that slender guy seems like know big deal...

I have been following this case since 2008, I have seen other pictures of Ryan were he looked very fit and slim, I can't find them now. He has gained a considerable amount of weight since the time Jodi took the road trip to visit him in Utah.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 am

maybe he has PTSD from making out with his co-workers killer... she probably still had blood on her person while grinding on him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:14 pm

who else is thinking gus has way more knowledge then he's saying? Ok he's just skeezy but beyond that... she knows how to manipulate and he thinks she's a goddess... she can do no wrong... why when she went to his motorhome did he not mention she went to the bathroom and took nudes to send to TA? That's what she said on the stand, he said she was vebally abused and distraught the entire time... How does know that TA was yelling at her to abuse her and not because he was frustrated at her behavior? It's a leap to hear a few seconds of a conversation that moves outside and claim to be in the "know"... why drive out of your way to give her a phone, why give her a phone anyway? why act all weird on the stand saying you'll plead the 5th? Why if she called you the day TA died did you not feel it wise to follow thru with the PD?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:21 pm

the dragging photo... someone said it was a black sock on JA's foot and the smudges on the carpet seem to go with that.... but there was a shoe print near the closet, was there a fabric pattern on that print? Did they say she covered her shoe with say his black sock like a surgical bootie? just curious because that leads to premed for me too... You know that you'll slide on a wet tile floor be it from water or blood if you're barefoot or in sneakers so if you put the sock on it it'll give you some traction and cover your tread marks... TA was going to be all over the place since he was wet and naked and trying to escape with his life...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Disagree. Jealousy was the ONLY motive in this case. She wanted Travis, period. While exposing what a fraud she was would have caused embarrassment, that was minor compared to Travis NOT loving her and preferring to find another woman for a wife. She couldn't stand it. When he sent the email calling her a liar, etc., she KNEW there was no way she was going to have him EVER. The only way in her sick mind that she could keep him for herself was to kill him, and there was rage too because he shunned her and didn't want her in his life.

Jealousy is a normal human emotion you and I can feel so it makes perfect sense to believe this is what drove her to kill him. The thing is jealousy is an emotion Jodi is incapable of truly feeling. She definitely exhibited signs of it where Travis was concerned but it was more of a control issue rather than true jealousy.I believe the email Travis sent her caused her to realize she no longer had control over him. I do not believe she stole a gun,went out of her way to rent an inconspicuous colored car;tinkered with liscence plates and gas cans and drove a very strange route with the intent to just try and win this man back at all. She went there with the sole intent to completely destroy him and she did.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:28 pm

you know after seeing those pics of 2008 ryan and 2013 ryan... i'm surprised while she was on the stand rambling on that she didn't say that he didn't look like that back then, that he was smaller... I'm going to be shallow and say it, he was much better looking in 2008 and now is not the type of guy she would of ever went for and probably didn't want people to think she did... can't believe after all that spew she didn't set it straight like when she said he was full of crap... just a thought...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next