Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

+23
olivier57
lostyou
Justice4all
jerseyjul1
Nene_Please
Freckles
Bmore
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Weeziethm
Mari 68
carlakay
Puzzler
ShellJett
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Calypso
Mylife101
Yknot
Moosiesmama
gsweater
Alessandra_Deux
27 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Can't watch him. My stomach is actually turning. Will check back here for updates.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Bmore wrote:earlier on FB someone posted stuff about him getting kicked out of NJ and that he must of done something bad to have that happen...
Yep. I posted the pdf on the JA COURT site.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Same here Moosies

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:01 pm

BORING... Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 11 571855

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:01 pm

all I want to hear this so called expert say is when he has to answer to Juans question.."So your a brain expert huh?, Well can you give us an opinion of what happened to Travis Alexanders brain as a bullet ripped through it!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Wilmott is eyeing the jury reactions, attention.
The appear to be taking notes.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:05 pm

carlakay wrote:all I want to hear this so called expert say is when he has to answer to Juans question.."So your a brain expert huh?, Well can you give us an opinion of what happened to Travis Alexanders brain as a bullet ripped through it!
Oh! I like that! Cool Bring it home!
Ask him how far Travis ran after JA attacked him!
Ask him how it is JA had buttxecs with so many males and suddenly claims abuse!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:05 pm

what ya wanna bet one of em asks the question I wrote above
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

omg your lil man up there instantly made me think of Nurmi! eeek..also I have lost audio now...grrr
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

JA not looking at jury. Spaced out waiting for testimony to get back to HER.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

The witness has looked at the clock;
Nurmi has looked at the clock;
JA's aunt has looked at the clock;
JA has looked at the clock... and sighed!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm

carlakay wrote:omg your lil man up there instantly made me think of Nurmi! eeek..also I have lost audio now...grrr
Side bar; sound turned off for all of us. Very Happy
Nice, eh?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 11 Empty Jodi Arias - Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:08 pm

OK now I'm really scared. Surely the only 'expert' that can decide what information can be gleaned from a crime scene would be a 'crime scene investigator' or a 'forensic expert' and not a psychologist. Will the jury be able to decipher 'expert witness' testimony that speaks to the brain and it's functions, and be able to come up with 'GUILTY' to murder one or will they succumb to the defense's obsfucation? If they come back with 'murder 2' I give up watching any more trials and fear for the future of the justice system. Bullshit baffles brains!! IMOO Shocked
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:10 pm

hello clarice wrote:OK now I'm really scared. Surely the only 'expert' that can decide what information can be gleaned from a crime scene would be a 'crime scene investigator' or a 'forensic expert' and not a psychologist. Will the jury be able to decipher 'expert witness' testimony that speaks to the brain and it's functions, and be able to come up with 'GUILTY' to murder one or will they succumb to the defense's obsfucation? If they come back with 'murder 2' I give up watching any more trials and fear for the future of the justice system. Bullshit baffles brains!! IMOO Shocked
Trust JM to handle it.
He knows how to pick it up...over 300 murder cases and he is batting in the 90%
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

hello clarice wrote:OK now I'm really scared. Surely the only 'expert' that can decide what information can be gleaned from a crime scene would be a 'crime scene investigator' or a 'forensic expert' and not a psychologist. Will the jury be able to decipher 'expert witness' testimony that speaks to the brain and it's functions, and be able to come up with 'GUILTY' to murder one or will they succumb to the defense's obsfucation? If they come back with 'murder 2' I give up watching any more trials and fear for the future of the justice system. Bullshit baffles brains!! IMOO Shocked

Don't be scared....I have a feeling the second this yahoo informed them he specialized in sex therapy this jury was over him. I know I was. I am a lil wary myself of getting a Pinellas repeat but gotta have some faith that not all jurors are complete morons.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Okay, I'm only reading here not watching, but what is that old saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bu!!sh^t. Hope the jury can see the difference.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Personally, he is terrible on delivery, IMO.
Too clinical, too flat-lined voice, and dealing with a too heavy subject (working of the brain) where much is NOT known; too impressed with his life; and... TOO MUCH SEX!
They are BURNT OUT with all the SEX!

Mental sterilization at this point: NONE of them could give a flying F about her sex or her acts of irresponsibility! She has to fit into society LIKE THE REST OF US.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Here comes the fog.. where it is, when it is... how deep it is... and who really knows or cares!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Hmmmm... when in a fog one can still "run away, drive away" etc... Wonder if JM will ask if this "survival" instinct also allows one to clean up a murder scene, throw evidence away, etc... when they are in "fight or flight" LMAO!!!!

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Tired of the defense and the leading questions!!!
Give it a rest.
When he spits out an answer she likes, she agrees!
Feeding more leading questions.

Judge needs to shut this down.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:21 pm

That's exactly what I said, Clarice! IF this jury doesn't come back with Murder ONE my trial watching days are over, and my faith in our system will be utterly destroyed...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Okay, I'm only reading here not watching, but what is that old saying, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bu!!sh^t. Hope the jury can see the difference.

The jury is taking NOTES with this guy???? Oy...that doesn't sound good. I had hoped they would be looking bored...NOT watching. Only want to see Juan pound this guy into dust! What happened in NJ????

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Technically, you can't "remember" a memory;
you can recall ACTIONS and RESPONSES.
You can't recall emotions but only the actions causing other actions.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Oh, wow! JM will get that one!
"people who exercise while learning learn better and recall better."

So. When you are actively murdering someone, is that not exercise to the body and the brain? Would "fog" not dissipate? LOL
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Argument:
So. IF JA WAS in a fog, does that mean she was NOT capable of PREMEDITATING earlier actions????
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Acute stress may be a DSM diagnosis, but saying a 5 year old can hold a camera better than you when you accidentally drop a camera doesn't qualify as a STRESSOR. No
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Argument:
Stress:
How long would this "severe" trauma last creating the "fog"?
Would it not dissipate by driving 1,000 miles?

Fight or flight:
Would a person then drive a thousand miles to visit their "fear" IF they were in flight mode?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Acute stress may be a DSM diagnosis, but saying a 5 year old can hold a camera better than you when you accidentally drop a camera doesn't qualify as a STRESSOR. No
Shucks! Thot that pasta was sticking on that wall!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Freckles wrote:Argument:
So. IF JA WAS in a fog, does that mean she was NOT capable of PREMEDITATING earlier actions????

Excellent question! I'm sure that somehow The Michelin Man will say yes.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Anyone else notice that Nurmi isn't picking his effing nose today? Odd.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm

JA is writing with her R/hand.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 pm

gsweater wrote:Anyone else notice that Nurmi isn't picking his effing nose today? Odd.
He only does that when JA is up...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:42 pm

I would bet that 30% amnesia at trial goes down to 10% or less when there is no trial... convenient...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:44 pm

He just said, he did NOT get into the details of the study!

Oh. Juan has you now!
Just waiting for you to tell the jury or Juan, "I don't recall."

roflao roflao roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:45 pm

How convenient all of this bs is.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm

So. How would someone know IF a person REALLY had a memory loss as opposed to a person LYING only when it is convenient to declare a memory loss, Doctor?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm

ShellJett wrote:How convenient all of this bs is.
Psycho babble.
I am now wanting to try the JA defense... claim it is a fog!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Freckles wrote:He just said, he did NOT get into the details of the study!

Oh. Juan has you now!
Just waiting for you to tell the jury or Juan, "I don't recall."

roflao roflao roflao

+1

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Acute stress:

Has to be diagnosed within a couple of months...
doesn't usually last long term.

This would mean, since he talked with her years after she murdered Travis, he could NOT diagnose her with acute stress!

He gave two psychological tests.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

it was premed when she left CA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Waiting to hear somebody say she has Personality Disorder. May have to wait for State expert.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm

I don't like Wilmott. She seems really phony.
Fake smiles she turns on and often, fake charmer.
Bet she is a real witch
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Bmore wrote:it was premed when she left CA...
Yep!
Days before she was in Mesa and Travis "stressed " her!
Three gas cans tell it all.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Says the test for PTSD is not well known!
Hell! If I know about it it IS well known!

No
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Tests are like this one
http://www.adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/ask-and-learn/screenings/screening-posttraumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd

not difficult to answer what you want the result to be...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Said it was too complicated to score the second test by hand so sends it out to be scored by computer.
IMO, he is saying he is TOO lazy and wants a neutral party introduced.

How were these graded BEFORE the great advent of computers??? crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

ok so according to him Jodi being a douche is because PTSD...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm

I am looking for all the alibis I can use...
roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Judge looks pissed off about something

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

"If a person meets enough of them, they get the diagnoses!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next