Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--MEDIA

+8
dstrattenfan
Freckles
Mylife101
auman58
Junebug
justanopinion
18thcenturylady
Calypso
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Jodi Arias Domestic Violence Expert Accused Of Cashing In On Murder By Abuse Victims
Posted on Apr 4, 2013

"LaViolette’s blatant cashing in on the grisly June 2008 death of Alexander has disgusted many genuine victims of domestic violence, who have accused her of “selling her soul to the devil."

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/jodi-arias-domestic-violence-expert-accused-of-cashing-in/

Check out that angry look she has! No
She walked right into this with her biases intact.
Never, ever attack a Disney character!!! affraid
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

RADAR on line: 1/04/2013

" Dr. Karl Hiatt told Jane Velez-Mitchell in an exclusive interview on HLN that Travis feared for his life after Jodi allegedly attacked his car.

“Travis came over to our house at least every week, we had family dinners and we would always ask him about, how’s his love life, who’s he dating and recently, at that time, he had decided to leave Jodi and explained that the next day he was going to leave in his car and his tires were slashed,” Dr. Hiatt said on HLN. “And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said, ‘Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace.’

“And we all just thought, wow, she really must be mad. And he said, ‘I’m serious.’ And we said, ‘we got it’."

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/travis-alexander-predicted-jodi-arias-would-kill-him-friend-says/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:36 am

Excellent site and info!

Wendy Murphy: her site
http://wendymurphylaw.com/jodi-arias-trial/

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Snow White and the 7 Dwarves

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-jodi-arias-trial-has-officially-devolved-into-a-deep-examination-of-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarves/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 pm

4587:
Bermstalker

" The last nice text from Travis to Jodi was May 11 (unless there are more released later on)

The next text was May 25-26 where he called her the sociopath, then on the same date they continued on with 16 pages of IM messages where he calls her all those names.

That was it from Travis!!!! 2 messages between the 11 and 25-26.

In between that time, Jodi sent him that long email, then 2 days later she sent him that stupid poem.

The next time Travis talks to Jodi is on June 2nd when they have the short phone called about the PPL member who died (or so Jodi says) but there were multiple times she called him and he didn't answer. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page184
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:17 pm

does anyone have a photo editing program.. #17 of 44 is interesting but the colours are all messed up ... was trying for a colour correction. or #18

http://radaronline.com/photos/jodi-arias-trial-the-10-most-important-crime-scene-photos/photo/498368/

Last edited by justanopinion on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 3 Empty Alyce's new psychotherapy terminology and future career prospects

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 pm

posted by Lori Berretta in the comments section on HLN

THE ARIAS AFFECT

New psychotherapy terminology invented by Alyce LaViolette as she looks for a new career. She will be using this to determine the affect of her downfall regarding her once known practice in California, which she herself testified to, that she hopes she has after her testimony. She will counsel others with this new and incredible diagnosis, like those on the Jodi is Innocent blog.

Arias Affect:
Symptoms include: Loss (i.e.) mental capacity, integrity, inability, decorum, and practice as explained heir in;.

A loss of credibility in any avenue in life.

A loss of communication skills as a counsel due to the inability to diagnose someone properly because they showed, and conveyed what was bothering them in a loud, boisterous voice, almost to the point of anger.
This symptom has sub-symptoms which include but are not strictly definitive of, fog like mind and thoughts, circus mind, blank stares when asked a question, inability to say yes or no to a basic question, behavior which includes terms such as not being able to understand the question, and multiple direction of wanting the questions repeated. Another sub-symptom of the Arias Affect is to come to firm conclusion, knowingly, based on lies.

A loss that firm conclusions are based on lies, and the inability to keep stories, records, names, dates, email, texts, testimony from 15 minutes before when new testimony commences.

A loss of being able to differentiate who and who is not a lying, scheming, cold blooded killer through 44 hours or so of interviews.

A loss of decorum when questioned about credentials and credibility regarding measurements taken to interview of a cold blooded, psychopathic killer.

A loss to serve justice.

A loss of being able to differentiate between a victim and a perpetrator.
A loss of being able to definitively grant the perpetrator null and void of all deviant actions caused by said deviant, whereas victim is turned into perpetrator, and deeming them responsible for all actions of perpetrator, to wit, whom is now called the victim.
This symptom has a sub-symptom which is included but is not strictly definitive of, leaving presence of perpetrator/victim in same like fog as perpetrator/victim after 44 hours of interviews.

Fortunately there is a second psychotherapy terminology today that is, the like affect on others outside of the fog, circus mind, blank stare at questioning, outside the scope of believing a persons innocence based on lies;.

It is called the Arias Effect:
It is the effect of Arias committing a premeditated murder:

Symptoms include and are primarily limited to: Loss of life to others: (i.e.)
Stalking, 911 call, journals, pictures, texts, emails, recorded phone calls, lies, 3 different stories regarding murder, the rental car, the gas cans/receipt, Starbucks, sexcapades, sexcapades picture taking, stabbing, shooting, near decapitation, getting rid of evidence, visiting other men, while victim lay stuffed in shower, calling detective before even being confronted by police, going to victims memorial, and writing 18 page letter to victims family and giving flowers to victims grandmother. Other symptoms include, concern for self and appearance after being booked for murder, and smiling in mug shot.
Sub-symptoms include, pain and misery to victims family, friends, and memory, as well as a travesty of principles to the American Judicial System in the State of Arizona, and to the tax payers of that state, as well as the loss of income/quality of life by jurors.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/08/can-arias-expert-handle-feisty-prosecutor
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

funny how there are only a few people who actually smile for the camera when they are being booked for the crime she was charged with... I wonder if we could find a famous 3 to go with her photo??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 pm

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...other-mistrial
http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion2.pdf

Posted: 2:52 PM
By: Corey Rangel
PHOENIX - Attorneys for Jodi Arias have filed another motion for a mistrial, claiming the prosecutor acted inappropriately and said the case resembles a modern-day equivalent to the Salem Witch Trials.
In the motion filed by Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmot, Arias? defense team contends ?the prosecutorial misconduct has infested these proceedings with a level of unfairness that cannot be cured by any others means.?
The motion states there is a ?circus-like atmosphere inside the courtroom? and prosecutor Juan Martinez has yelled at witnesses, attacked witnesses on a personal level, and has thrown evidence.
The motion also alleges Martinez chose to ?release evidence? and to pose for pictures with his fans on the steps of the courthouse.
The attorneys claim Arias is now in a position where she cannot present a complete defense and the only constitutional course is to declare a mistrial.
The defense team filed the motion before the start of Monday?s trial. The judge did not address the motion in court, although the judge has already rejected a similar motion.
Arias? attorney filed a second motion asking the judge to preclude any testimony regarding the weight capacity of the shelves inside Travis Alexander?s closet.
While on the stand, Arias testified she stepped on the shelves in an attempt to grab the gun she shot Alexander with.
During cross-examination, Martinez questioned Arias about how much she weighed and implied if Arias had stepped on the shelves it would not have held her weight.
The second motion indicates evidence was collected by the state on March 5, 2013 and the motion requests to preclude any and all evidence related to any weight assessments or testing on the shelving at the place of death.
The motion reveals the State took measurements of the closet and took pictures of the shelving unit which includes an image of someone ?placing weight on and/or lifting up one of the shelves that is now situated within the closet.?
The second motion states ?there has been no evidence that the shelves as issue are indeed the same shelves in the same condition, nor is there any evidence that the current shelving is supported by the same pins that were present on June 4, 2008.?
The judge did not address the second motion in court on Monday.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...#ixzz2PubVhxzn
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 pm

justanopinion wrote:does anyone have a photo editing program.. #17 of 44 is interesting but the colours are all messed up ... was trying for a colour correction. or #18

http://radaronline.com/photos/jodi-arias-trial-the-10-most-important-crime-scene-photos/photo/498368/

I hope this works.

photo 110_zpsbd2357c4.jpeg
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 am

Journal Entries, 48 Hours, unreleased outtakes from 48 Hours, etc..
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/previously-unaired-48-hours-clips-of-jodi-arias/

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/#!/entry/previously-unaired-48-hours-clips-of-jodi-arias,7005?onswipe_redirect=yes
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 pm

{pst 5705
Bermstalker

4/‎9/‎13 Anal sex is back!!
Morning
Jodi has on a dark purple shirt. Her hair is in that stupid side pony tail thing.
The judge asks for the attorneys to approach
Court is on hold. The judge announces they have to have an in chambers conference with Jodi present. (Twitter:Mike B grabs his stenography machine and heads back into chambers. Nurmi walks over and talks to the bailiff. Stay tuned. #JodiArias)

Alyce is still on the stand. JM is still up for the state. Alyce said she didn't base all her opinion on talking with Jodi. It's a 50/50 split. Maybe. Alyce thought Jodi was being truthful.
Alyce told JM in previous testimony, she found Jodi to be truthful.

Secondary gain- a person can lie if it's to their benefit. Alyce can not say yes or no if Jodi had anything to gain for lying. Alyce thought there was not secondary gain in this case. Alyce says she never said there was no secondary gain. (she's word playing again) Alyce considered secondary gain, but Alyce thought it was DV.

Palin asks for an approach

Did you rule out secondary gain? I didn't rule it out.
Since you didn't rule it out, if your accessment was lacking, couldn't Jodi be lying? I looked at it, but was limited to only looking at DV.
JM is now saying that Alyce didn't complete a full accessment of ruling out secondary gain. Alyce says there is always reasonable doubt.
Alyce applied reasonable doubt to this case.
Did you believe her or not? I believed her. Alyce only talked to Jodi in this evelation.

JM is interesting in the mouth moving-not what she read.
Alyce doesn't understand what talking to somebody means. (UGH, I want to slap her now)
(It's getting hot between JM and Alyce. The tension is thick)
Wasn't one of the people involved in this story missing b/c he was killed? Yes

Jodi's lies growing up-You investigated Jodi's truthfulness growing up? No.
Wouldn't you agree the father knew if Jodi was truthful growing up? Yes
Wouldn't he know better? He has a questionable history with her
Did you talk to the talk to the cop that interviewed the dad about Jodi's truthfulness growing up from the age of 14 and on?

Jury has to leave for 10 minutes
JM wants to play a 9 second video. Palin objects
Alyce's opinion is based on what Jodi told her. ALyce thinks she was untruthful after the murder.
You are aware of the interview with the Flores and Jodi's father? I wasn't aware.
Palin asks for an approach ( I am really starting to hate Palin)
EX-604- Video of Jodi's father talking with Flores- Alyce did not know about this.
Is this not something you would have considered? Alyce said she wouldn't take a soundbite. Alyce is saying Jodi was a teenager.

Palin wants Alyce to see the whole interview.
Approach Judge

Jury is coming back
Jodi's truth- cuts on her hands b/c she cut them on apples.
You believed that right? I don't, I don't, I don't, uh, recall if I focused on that.
(Alyce needs her fucking glasses)
EX 605- Alyce's report- it says that jodi cut her hand cutting apples.
Alyce did not vertify. Alyce says she read the police report.
Did you review her statements to the police? A long time ago.
Isn't there a different version on how Jodi cut her finger? I don't remember.
Alyce keeps saying she can not answer yes or no

Gas cans- That caused you problems didn't it in terms of Jodi's truthfulness (JM just told her to quit looking over there)
EX 607- Alyce's notes- Alyce talks about the gas cans. Jodi told OG she needed 2 gas can b/c she was taking a long trip to Mesa and didn't want to run out of gas. (BOOM)

Alyce says none of this has anything to do with DV. (Alyce is really bitchy and JM is pretty harsh also)
Isn't it true you had a problem with the gas can b/c Jodi was not truthful? No, that's not all I said. I just jotted down the note.
EX 608- Alyce's notes.
Palin asks for an approach.

EX 608- Alyce had problems or questions about this case. One question was the gas cans. Alyce thought it was a last minute decision to go to Mesa and the gas cans didn't make sense.
(Alyce is just flat out writing) and JM just says he is IMPEACHING THIS WITNESS.

Approach judge
Your page has no mention of Utah, does it? It mentions Utah after Jodi goes to Mesa.
That created a problem for you didn't it? It created a question
You decided to resolve this issue in favor of Jodi? I asked Jodi and the diary said so. (faceslap)
Couldn't you have called or had an interview with OG? Alyce was told she had to use the information she had.
No one was directing your investgation were they? No
Alyce wanted to interview other people but she was... (Palin wants an approach)

Approach
Alyce did not interview OG. Alyce doesn't think her assessment is lacking. (Alyce can not answer yes or no)
Jodi is very manipulative person isn't she? I don't think I've said that.
Jodi was not abused and Jodi liked to play the victim is what Alyce's notes said.
EX 609- Alyce's notes say that Jodi liked to play the victim in Highschool. Jodi's friend, Zanna, said that.
Isn't that a character trait? It doesn't have to be. Alyce says it was just a young girl. (Alyce is now word playing again and she will not answer yes or no)
Did you ask Jodi about her playing the victim? Uh, I asked her but I looked at other reports. Now Alyce says her notes don't reflect everytime she talks to Jodi.
Isn't that what were are hear to discuss-abuse? Yes and the relationship with Travis (WTF. I thought we were here b/c somebody was murdered)
Alyce doesn't remember if she bought it up with Jodi about playing the victim.

After Jodi killed Travis, Jodi was very manipulative? Yes, but I'm not sure what you mean.
Now they are talking about what manipulative means. Bascially it mean lies.
Wasn't Jodi manipulative with men after the killing? what men (Alyce doesn't know what event he means-b/c there were so many of them-LOL)

Do you need your notes about the Purple Plum? I'm not sure which one you mean.
EX 610-Alyce's notes-June 13, 08-A waitress said Jodi was only nice to good looking men.
Palin objects-Approach Judge
Manipulative with men? She flirts with them. She used them.
Alyce says she looked at Jodi's behavior after the murder.
Alyce says that Jodi could have been manipulative with men.
Was Travis a man? I have no evidence she was manipulative with Travis.
JM says Alyce has 2 different views.
The purple plum- 5 days after the murder, Jodi was being manipulative with men.
(Alyce is talking herself into be a huge liar right now.)

You're a human lie detector? I wouldn't call myself that.
Could Jodi also be manipulative before the murder? Palin objects
Approach Judge

(Everytime JM asks a question, Palin objects)
Test message sent by Jodi to Travis- The steve "cover up" message
Could it be that Jodi is manipulative to get a "rise" out of Travis just to get him to pay attention to her? It's possible
If Jodi gets on top of Ryan, is she trying to make herself feel normal? I may do that also.
Are you saying you would do the same thing if you killed somebody? That's not my standard.
Alyce says she misspoke. Alyce didn't ask Jodi some questions b/c she felt uneasy and old fashion. Alyce went to talk to Jodi again after the interview with JM. (They are having a huge word match)
JM was fixing to play something and Palin objected and wanted an approach
JM started again, Palin wants another approach

KY and astro glide- Isn't it true we were talking about anal sex? I don't remember talking about it. JM wants to play the tape.
Palin asks for an approach (geez, she needs to go back to law school)
HAHA. This tape is funny. They are talking about anal sex. Alyce didn't ask Jodi any questions.

Lunch be back at 1:30

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-(Part-II)/page229
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Post 5959
Bermstalker

Alyce wants to put JM in a time out!!

Mid afternoon
Alyce is still up.
Palin is asking the questions EX 604- The interview with Jodi's dad. Jodi got caught with pot made Jodi hide stuff from her parents. This does not change Alyce's opinion on DV.

Both attorneys are fighting in front of the judge over EX 604
JM thinks Alyce did shitty work.
Palin thinks the state is being mean.
604 is sustained but the state can ask. Palin doesn't know how to be a lawyer, b/c the judge is having to help her out. The judge believes the state has the right to ask about Jodi's truthfulness.

Jury comes back
Alyce is on the stand. JM is still up with questioning.
EX 604- JM got some out, but Palin objects. Approach

EX 609- Zanny said Jodi likes to play the victim. It was around the same time the father made the statement. (Alyce is FUCKED up. I mean, she is on some serious pills or something)

Alyce went back to talk to Jodi again. They talked about the sex grease. JM says he's only interested in anal sex (HAHA)
Did you go back to talk to Jodi about anal sex? There were different people she tried anal sex with.
Did you go back and talk to her about anal sex? Yes. (finally)
Did she have anal with Vampire Bobby? No I didn't ask her.
Wouldn't that be important to know? It's not important
Anal with Matt? Jodi said they attempted but didn't like it
OG? Jodi didn't like it
Alyce doesn't know how many times they had it (huh, I'm confused. Did Jodi have anal or not?)
Others could have a different opinion than Alyce. She is sure she could be wrong.
Could you be wrong? I don't believe I am

Phone sex- Alyce thought Travis recorded it in Nov 2012 in the interview with JM. Alyce says she didn't know everything in that interview but JM brings up that Alyce had already formed an opinion before then. Alyce went in did more work after the interview. Alyce had not read everything, but she thought it was DV. (WHAT???) She's was giving an opinion before she even read all the documents.
Why even go back and read more stuff if you already had an opionion? The more information I had was important.
JM says that Alyce was not paying attention to details. Alyce says she was worried about context. (she can not answer yes or no. She. can. not. do. it)

(I really think Alyce is finished) Alyce doesn't think a sex tape would be any more important.
Which is better-the tape or text? I can't say.
Travis doesn't have the issue of secondard gain does he? Depends on how you look at it.
So your making equal somebody that commited a terrible crime versus somebody that was wacking off? Not saying that

Alyce tells JM that if he was in her group, she would put him in a time out.
Alyce got in trouble by the judge.
They were getting along on the tape, right? yes.
The enjoyed each other? I can't say how much a female is enjoying a sex tape.

Alyce asks JM if he's seen Harry meet Sally? (I really have a dislike of her now)
What leads you to believe Travis wasn't having an orgasm? I'm not an expert.
You are only presenting things that benefit Jodi? Objection from Palin
Alyce said she misspoke but JM says she was biased b/c she automatically said Travis tapped the call. JM is proving how Alyce takes Jodi sides on everything.

Jodi told Alyce that Jodi only had sex with Travis to please him. The sex tape proves Jodi was never uncomfortable with phrases they used.

Approach
Sex Tape- Alyce admits that she doesn't see Jodi being uncomfortable on the sex tape.

Alyce lead Jodi on some of her answers. Alyce asked Jodi if she used sex to calm Travis' anger.
JM wants to show Alyce her notes.
EX 612- Alyce's notes- Alyce has "ask Jodi" of questions that she wants to ask Jodi. One of the questions was did you use sex to calm Travis' anger. JM is saying that Alyce was leading Jodi.
Palin wants an approach.
Isn't it true you were suggesting the answer? It appears that was happening from reading her diaries. I guess I did.
Destress to Travis means sex. Alyce said that she puts answers on the same page. JM says how is that when it's clearly all questions. (who is a professional that keeps up with papers in a murder case this way????) Alyce admits the document was done in advance (Alyce is getting very annoyed)

Diary- Laws of Attraction. Don't write anything negative. Alyce watched the movie and that's all she knows. There was nothing in the diary saying Travis every laid a finger on Jodi. No choking or other physical acts.
Do you know Dan Freeman? I read a statement.
He's a friend to Jodi? Correct
Travis backhands Jodi b/c he doesn't want her to leave? correct.
Let's assume Dan had a conversatation with Travis about Jodi and Travis wanted Jodi to leave. Wouldn't that be important information? Yes but I can't assume
JM says: Let's say that person came in to court and said that. Would that give you a sense of pause in your opinion? I would check it out, but it might not mean my opinion would change.

The backpack fight-Alyce doesn't even know how it started.

Afternoon recess but before.....The court wants to hold trial this Friday and some more fridays. This Thursday court starts at 10:30

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Post 6068
Bermstalker

I'd like to see Alyce and Juan in a boxing ring. I would pay money to see that!!

Late afternoon
They are already in the judge's chambers.
They come back and Palin asks for an approach (UGH)

Alyce is back on the stand. JM is still up for the state.
EX 2?? Sept 13, 2007- Jodi's diary- Talks about the backpack trip to Havasupia. Jodi is annoyed b/c the trip was not going well. Travis said he was sorry.
Did you talk to Dan Freeman? No, I read the Freeman's statements.
Would it cause you problems to find out this diary entry was a lie? sure
What if Dan testifies a different story? uh, I have no evidence of this.
What if Dan said the fight was actually started by him? Alyce said that Jodi doesn't say who started the fight, just that there was a fight.
(JM wants Alyce to "assume" but Alyce is scared to assume anything b/c she's knows she is walking right into the dog poo)
Are you looking at both side equally? I try to look at the big picture.
Wouldn't it be an incomplete entry if it doesn't list the reason for a fight? It's just a diary.
You are relaying on something that is incomplete? I'm not sure where you are getting that.
(Palin keeps objecting, but the judge basically brushes her off)

JM is proving that Jodi did not write down the whole story in her diary on the backpack trip. Alyce can't recall all the details on what Jodi said to her. Alyce needs to look at the statements to refreash her memory (LOL) Alyce found the diary entry to be one piece to the puzzle but she didn't put it into the mix of DV. Alyce believed the diary entry- (wait maybe not. She can't say if she believed it or not b/c she is so scared she is going to say something wrong that proves she is full of SH*T.)
Palin wants an approach

Do you believe everything written in Sept 13, 2007? Yes (it took 2 repeats to get her to say yes)
Jealousy- Alyce seen no evidence of jealousy.
Nowhere did Jodi write about Travis hitting her, Pedo,? Yes
She was censoring herself in her diary? Yes
B/c of the law of attraction, she wouldn't write she was jealous, right? I never seen any evidence of it.
Isn't being jealous a negative thing? Yes
You see it all the time in your profession? Yes
Give me an example of positive things about jealousy? They change and approach it in a positive way
NO, give me a story about a woman and jealously where she turns it into a positive things? (LOLOLOLOL) Alyce can't tell a story
JM is basically saying that Jodi didn't write about her jealously. Alyce finally admitts that Jodi probably wouldn't write about it.

Robert or Bobby-Vampire Bobby- Palin object- Approach
JM is bringing up when Jodi decided to call Bobby about the end of the world. Vampire hung up on her. She called him again. JM says Jodi won't go away. JM says it's becoming a "pattern" and Alyce says it's typical. Jodi still kept calling him. Jodi was buying him groceries.
Alyce won't admit that it's a pattern. Vampire eventually moves to Medford and lived with Matt. Then Jodi started going there on the weekends.
Does that not show a pattern? Palin objects. Approach Judge
Alyce says it could be the beginning of a pattern

Jodi jumped from Vampire to Sleez Matt. Alyce admits that Jodi had a hard time with the breakup of Matt. Then Jodi confronted Bianca. ALyce just said that Jodi went to talk to Bianca about the cheating.
Isn't it true that your notes says that Jodi and Matt were already broken up? I need to see my notes. (she's reading them) EX 613- Alyce's notes-
Isn't that part of a pattern? I didn't get the jealous behavior.
Matt wasn't there, right? Yes, I suspect Matt talked to Bianca.
JM says: There you go again, assuming. (HA)
Didn't Jodi go and sleep in Matt's bed after this happened? Yes
Doesn't that suggest jealously? It suggest that she was having a hard time letting go.
EX 614- Alyce's stuff without something on it.
JM wants EX 614 admitted- Palin objects and wants an approach

EX 614-admitted-OHHHHH. JM just said it was a pattern of stalking
Alyce says that is not true. (Everything JM is listing proves stalking)

Court is finished for the day.
I don't think they plan on having court in May, but they left May 3rd open just in case.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page243
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:44 pm

justanopinion wrote:funny how there are only a few people who actually smile for the camera when they are being booked for the crime she was charged with... I wonder if we could find a famous 3 to go with her photo??

The only one that I could think of that applies, though not a mug shot.

photo mugs_zps97747c6c.jpg
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 am

Saw this photo this morning and thought it was interesting enough to share.
http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/10/jodi-arias-trial-post-for-wednesday-you-can-get-anything-you-want-at-alyces-restaurant-except-a-yes-or-no-answer/#more-5798

*** Mods, please remove if inappropriate.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

HLN: JA and Body Language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ09Xfpo4_s

HLN: Friend said Arias did not want anyone else to have Travis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1ndZfz4KQ

This is a chart showing similarities in speaking patterns between witness Alyce and defendant JA:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9198793&postcount=552
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Post 712:
" The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
12 hours ago

I took this screenshot at the time when Mr Martinez started to outline the stalking behaviour Arias had with her previous boyfriends.

As he pointed out every single time Arias tried to interject herself into their lives, after breaking up, she constantly whispered to Willmott.

Look at Arias's eyes and how they penetrate Willmott face. It is the look of utter desperation.

I also see that Jodi is becoming more and more "vocal" during testimony, saying "sustained", rolling her eyes, etc. She is growing extremely restless, moving around in her chair.

She also smiles at odd times during witness testimony. The smiling and joking around with Willmott, are becoming more regular and constant, something that makes us frown and question the moral standards of those defending Arias.

The Defense team is rapidly realising that their time is running out and that "Judgement Day" is approaching at the speed of lightning.
They are running out of options, out of Witnesses. All their witnesses have been proven to be evil enablers of Arias, who only had one thing in mind, MONEY and FAME.

The last two witnesses are on the brink of retirement. Dr Samuels has a few complaints against him prior to getting invited into this trial. This could have been his chance to "make it big" with this trial of the century, but in the end he was marked as a professional that had feelings for the defendant, that gave her a book as a gift. He is done. He took nothing of importance with him from this trial. Rather not worth putting on his Resume.

The last witness, still struggling to prove her assessment of the defendant, is now shown to have a bias towards the defendant. She is also marked as a person who favoured the Defendant without true justice as a goal in assessing the defendant. All she did was to believe every word this lying woman told her.

Both "Expert Witnesses" on the brink of stardom but on the edge of disaster.

The Defence realises the implications of these failed attempts at trying to slander the victim. They realise that soon they will have to explain to the Defendant and her family that they failed and that their client might not come off as they would have hoped for and perhaps even promised her.

They now have to increase their support to the Defendant, assure her, make her feel calm, don't upset her, perhaps even say to her 'don't worry, it will all be okay'.

They are scared and those smiles, giggles and camaraderie between the defendant and Willmott is a mask, and behind that mask you will find fear. Willmott fears the humiliation of losing and the wrath of Jodi when the punishment is read, Nurmi fears the failed attempts at making Travis look like an abusing paedophile and Arias fears DEATH.

With Arias' increased restlessness next to Willmott, her smiles, rolling of her eyes at Mr Martinez, mouthing words like "objection", overbearing clingy behaviour with Willmott, I hope that security is nearby, as I fear an outburst is soon to be expected.

Admin 1 "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204663&page=29

Could someone PLEASE grab a screenshot of this pic??
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Post 6891
Bermstalker

" Boring testimony. Please remove Alyce

Late afternoon session

(Jesus, I have the most epic lighting storm going on around my house. All 3 of my dogs are hiding under my computer desk)
Alyce is on the stand. Palin is still up for the defense.
There was continued contact between Jodi and Travis.
Email from Travis- A picture of the sexy maid. Aug 2, 2007 right after she moved. He requested Jodi wear the maid outfit as soon as she moved to Mesa.
If she was a stalker, would you let somebody come to your home to clean it? No
Sept 2007- the backpack trip. Oct 2007 they went to New Mexico. Alyce said you don't see somebody taking vacations with their stalker.

Aug 2007- When Travis was with the other woman. "Unknown woman"
Did Jodi catch him cheating when they were dating? Yes
What was the pattern you saw? Travis was having conversations with other women. (Jesus A christ-this dude was a single man)

May 2, 2008- EX 392- Travis writes Jodi an text to see pictures. Travis asked for nude photos more than once. JM objects b/c he wants Palin to say that Travis was "extremely afraid" of Jodi like he said in his text that keeps referring to.

Approach

April 7, 2008- Text messages- EX 444- The "Do not call me" text- JM objects
Approach
Alyce reads the text about Marie or Michelle. Alyce said Travis was over the top with his anger. Blackmailing behavior. Alyce says Travis was blaming Jodi about lying when it was actually true.

May 10, 2008- Text message- Steve "Cover up" text. EX 449.
Is that jealous behavior? On the part of Travis. Alyce said this is not the only time Travis has got mad at Jodi. Travis was upset that Jodi was seeing Abe. (That's what I've always thought. Jodi was seeing Abe)

Now Alyce is talking about anger and people she works with. Anger becomes rage, and rage is scary.
EX 440- Text messages- Jan 4, 2008- Travis sent Jodi a text meant for somebody else. He refers to it as "I pulled a Jodi" and Jodi makes smiley faces.
Palin just said "why don't you have him come fuck you in the woods" and it made me laugh. She was referring to Travis text to Jodi. Jodi asks Travis for a Don't ask policy.

Self esteem and high IQ- Alyce says that doesn't mean somebody has good self esteem.

Holy hell- Diary entries- Backpack trip- She didn't write all her details down. Alyce wouldn't expect to see tons of details.
Wouldn't Jodi want to write it in her journal if somebody was hitting her- that would be proof? Objection from JM

Approach

Alyce said most women don't have evidence of be battered. ALyce said you need evidence to prove things happened (Uh huh, I guess she forgot that) ALyce thinks there was verbal and physical abuse. Alyce said she seen Jodi's finger. JM objects

Approach

Backpack story- UGH- Palin is basically reading off Dan's story except Palin is saying "assume" he said that. JM objects

Approach

Alyce said Travis is showing a pattern of anger.
Aug 26, 2006 diary entry- half a page is torn out. Alyce seen other diary entries that were torn out. Travis told her to tear the pages out. Jodi never gives details of Travis abusing her.
Battered women don't want to remember the horrible things that abusers do to them.
Alyce said Jodi does say some negative things about Travis. (I don't know why the diary is important-It's a proven fact that Jodi lies to her own freaking diary)

Manipulation- .....cliffhanger..Palin asks for an approach

A break until 4:00 "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page276
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Family travels 21 hours with teenage son to watch Arias trial

" .... Kelly Woods drove 21 hours from Yreka to Phoenix last week to be in court.

"It is amazing," Woods said. "It goes way beyond what I ever would have thought."

Woods also brought her 15-year-old son and her mother, Mary Woods.

All three of them have been following the trial closely from home. They all watch the trial on national television.

"You know what, it's out there and I think if you're open and you talk about it with your child the better benefits you're going to have," said Woods when asked about letting her son watch the trial. "The more communication you have with your children the better off they're going to be in the long run."

The family knows Arias' family and that's a big reason why they made the drive.

Mary Woods said Yreka is a small town with a small community made up of 12,000 people. She is a big fan of prosecutor Juan Martinez. ..."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Family-travels-21-hours-with-teenage-son-to-watch-Jodi-Arias-trial--202018911.html?hpt=ju_bn6
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:10 pm

post 6955

" Who gives a crap about Jodi's freaking diary? Burn those bitches up...it's junk

Back from Break
Alyce still up. Palin still up for defense.
Alyce says she investigates before she takes a case. She won't take a case if she doesn't believe the person. Alyce said she did that in this case. Alyce didn't know if she wanted to take this case. JM objects
Approach

Alyce told Jodi she was sorry b/c she had to read her personal diary. Alyce was trying to build trust. Alyce doesn't feel like she was biased at all. Now Alyce is talking about people losing their children (why isn't she helping Travis' family then?) Alyce says she did not have any problems forming her opinion that Jodi and Travis had a DV relationship.

Jodi's past-Alyce is talking about the childhood friend that said Jodi played the victim.
Purple Plum and men- These two events 20 yrs apart make no pattern for Alyce regarding DV.

Dad- Alyce says Dad was abusive.
Nothing that JM said made Alyce change her opinion about Jodi.
Now they are talking about patterns. (F*ck patterns. Jodi broke the patterns)

Alyce's chart-She mostly uses it in training, but now she's naming a lot of other people's work she uses.
You don't have to be a terrorist to create fear, said Alyce.
Dildo with a heartbeat- Alyce can't see anything from just one statement. He did not feel humiliated. Lisa- Lisa felt used. JM objects

Approach

Palin brings up that Lisa is 10 years younger than Travis. EX ??- Lisa's email- Lisa blames herself for Travis kissing her. Lisa feels used.

Sex Tape-May 10, 2008- Alyce says Travis does not sound uncomfortable. Alyce did speak with Jodi about the sexual contact. Jodi was uncomfortable with it b/c it was too soon. (HA. yeah right)
JM is objecting like crazy.
Approach

Finished for the day
Court tomorrow at 10:30 "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page279

post 6956
" So I'm reading that Jodi told ALV that she shot him in the closet? Seriously? Did this come up in cross today? "
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 am

AZ story on Expert Witness, Alyce LaViolette: ER room

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130410arias-trial-witness-feels-social-medias-glare.html?nclick_check=1

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/11/jodi-arias-trial/2073067/

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/11/jodi-arias-reportedly-tweeting-from-behind-bars/
FOX News - 4/11/13

Jodi Arias reportedly tweeting from behind bars
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 am

Freckles wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/11/jodi-arias-reportedly-tweeting-from-behind-bars/
FOX News - 4/11/13

Jodi Arias reportedly tweeting from behind bars

This lovely person is who tweets for her!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/westvalley/articles/2008/09/05/20080905gl-nwvarson0904-ONL.html
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 am

JA Tweeting

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias is at the center of one of the highest profile murder trials the valley has ever seen. And now she's tweeting from behind bars.

FOX 10 News has learned that Jodi Arias is operating her own Twitter page from jail, communicating with hundreds of followers -- mocking the prosecutor and even taking shots at cable host Nancy Grace.

The last tweet went out Tuesday night to her more than 500 followers.

"No boyfriend. Enough of that rumor." And "God bless five day weekends." Sounds like any normal person tweeting about their lives. But the person behind these tweets is the most famous defendant in the world.

But how can Jodi Arias use Twitter from jail? She doesn't have a computer. She does it through this woman -- Donavan Bering -- a close friend Jodi talks to almost every night on the phone.

Donavan Bering was sitting with Jodi's mother in court today.

"She'll call and say 'I have a quote.' We'll talk about it. Sometimes she says 'let's tweet.' And then she'll say 'no let's not do it.'"

Through Donavan, Jodi has been using Twitter to go after prosecutor Juan Martinez.

Tweeting, "Hmm… Anger Management problems anyone?" -- "He who tries to establish his point by much yelling shows that his reasoning is weak." And -- "Those afflicted with Little Man's Syndrome taint society's perception of genuinely good men who happen to be vertically challenged."

She went after HLN's famous court watcher Nancy Grace. When Grace tweeted a picture of her that appeared to show her making an obscene gesture with her hand in court, she tweeted, "Actually Nancy, that finger was for you. Have a nice day." And "HLN is an acronym for Haters Love Negativity."

"I think it's a way of her getting out her frustration, because she doesn't have a chance to say much," explains Donavan.

But she also uses Twitter to further what appears to be a healthy business selling her art from behind bars.

Jodi tweeted, "eBay has banned all listings of my artwork. The silver lining in making my art more difficult to obtain is that it keeps increasing in value."

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office knows about what's going on, but is not moving to stop it.

"We do talk about the fact that Jodi seems to be able to reach out into the community in various ways and profit from her notoriety. We don't like it... but there is nothing we can do about it," said Lisa Allen, MCSO spokesperson.

Jodi has not been convicted, which means the sheriff's department can't stop her from selling her artwork.

Her attorneys know she is tweeting, and apparently they aren't very happy about it.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21938541/2013/04/11/jodi-arias-operating-twitter-page-from-jail-with-outside-help
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Re jury questions:

Post 799

" Alyce is basically asked if she is a man hater

Alyce is called on carpet for her man hating biased skewed tendencies

Alyce admits she only got what defense provided to her as far as journals by both Stabby and TA

Alyce had to admit TA never wrote anything negative about any other women

Jury mixed up hidden messages to Matt McCartney in Star magazine and photography magazine with magazine subscription from Alyce

Alyce will see no evidence that Stabby was/is a manipulator. Sun shines out of her ass.

Alyce has seen no evidence of physical abuse other than what Stabby has told her about abuse

Alyce all uppity about who jury might believe Stabby has manipulated other than herself. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page320
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Post 8041

" Stabby with glasses on her head like she's wearing sunglasses and at the beach. Totally ignoring Alyce.

Alyce refuses to admit she COULD HAVE been manipulated and defense hid manipulation of others from her

Alyce called out for smiling/looking at Stabby while under cross from JM.

Alyce says she LIKES Stabby but that's not the same as feeeeelings!

Alyce being called out for shrugging shoulders and looking at Stabby while under cross by JM

Alyce admits again she made up abuse whole cloth by twisting TA's words in texts/im's and emails.

Alyce says that freaking way did Stabby exaggerate rather than understated the abuse and no way could she ever ever have a different opinion.

"Do you Jurors need a Time Out, Are you mad at me?" Alyce says in her head over and over

Alyce getting called out for using only written words with no tone or inflection,. She had verbal contact with only Stabby. Not enough $$$ o actually interview anyone else and danger of being told the truth about Stabby

Alyce is secretly happy she didn't have interview TA because he was a bad bad abuser and he's not here to refute her twisting his tests/emails/im's to Stabby's benefit

Alyce laughing at jurors now, silly jurors there are no male victims of abuse. Haven't they seen her seminars?! "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page322
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Post 8098

" ... This twitLonger seems to show the JAII FB page is a money earning enterprise and scam.
Apparently if you connect all the dots (as shown in tweet) it shows that
the CAII FB was set up by the same people and was a money maker.
Those funds were passed on to the Anthony's.
Implication is this site earns money for Arias family.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjloqe

sorry if this was already posted somewhere back in the thousands of posts "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page324
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Short vid on possible misconduct on part of Juan Martinez:

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2261149720001
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Alyce’s Mad Hatter Kool Aid Party

" -Down the Rabbit Hole and 3 Red Mushrooms to the Left, Arizona"

" Question: ”Why would you believe a pathological liar?”
Answer: “Because of the collaborative data.”

Since we can rule out consulting anyone or anything other than Arias and some cherry-picked texts, collaborative data can only be defense speak for “other lies told by Jodi.”

" Question: “Jodi kicked, slapped, and berated her mother as a teenager. Doesnt that make her an abuser?”
Answer: “No, she was just a rebellious teenager.”

Got it. Girls are rebellious and feisty and allowed to suckerpunch their parents. Boys are actually young abusers. Such are the mad gender rules at this most curious of Kool Aid parties.

And finally, my personal favorite:

Question: “How do you know Jodi hasn’t manipulated you like everyone else?”
Answer: “I don’t feel I’ve been manipulated."

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/alyces-mad-hatter-kool-aid-party/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Lisa Andrews: Nasty email
Dec 2007

From main thread at RC, p. 18, by Stina:
http://www.realitychatter.com/t4294p850-jodi-arias-trial-for-the-murder-of-travis-alexander-13

" “You are a shameful whore. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”

www.hlntv.com/article/.../woman-arias-invoked-god-nasty-email-me"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Post 12119:
Bermstalker

"Doc Lady has completely destroyed the defense!

Mid afternoon

The scales- "floating profiles" is when you see a number of elevations in the MCMI. It's common in BPD. Lady doc sensed that Jodi was immature b/c of the booking profile. Jodi told her parents she was happy as hell when they visited her in jail.

Lady doc's opinion of Jodi was BPD Level 2. Unstable, immature, constant change in personalities.

EX 622- copy of the DSM for BPD.
The first- Efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. LD thought Jodi had a huge desire to be attached to somebody. They engage in people to keep them close to them. They overstep boundaries. Jodi read his text and emails. Jodi was spying on him.
The second-unstable or intense personal relationships- Jodi met the symptom. Jodi had a strong urge to go from boyfriend to boyfriend. She would idolize the men she was with. Her diaries are immature.
The third-Identiy-Jodi would change her life to go with whatever boyfriend she was with. Jodi acted like Darryl's ex wife when she was with Darryl (OH shit) She dyed her hair and drove a certain car like OG's ex
The Fourth-impulse-do things on a whim. She didn't find this about Jodi
The fifth-Suicidal- LD says Jodi fit this
The sixth-Afflictive instability- a roller coaster of emotions. Jodi meets this. Jodi went up in down as her ex boyfriends described her. LD seen that herself. The parents also describe this since Jodi was young
The seventh-feelings of emptiness- Jodi had this
Eight- engage in anger-She talked in email to Travis and she was angry.

EX 623- Feb 14, 07- Jodi email to Travis- Anger at Travis. JM wants the email admitted
Nurmi asks for an approach

Ninth-Transiet parnoid stress related- Lady Doc didn't find this in Jodi

Do you agree with Dr Fog and PTSD? I disagree. Jodi didn't display any of those symptons.
Lady Doc wants to offer an example on Scale #2

EX 623- anger email from Jodi- Jodi talks about kicking walls and stuff. (Yep, she a nut job) Jodi wants to be christ like. Feb 14, 2007 at 16:58- 4:58 (This email was written the same day as the spidey underwear)

LD says she disagreed with Dr. Fog. LD says she prepared a report in this case. LD does the typing and reviews. Any errors are her errors.
EX 544- Dr. Fog's report- PTSD- Lady Doc says it falls shorts in D and she would have to review C.
Why do you think this is not PTSD? LD is explaining the symptoms. LD says is Dr. Fog based his report on Jodi's lies, the report would be inaccurate. (I suspect she will be called on many cases after this) PTSD can NOT be based on a made-up event. EX 545-symptoms. LD says that Jodi thought about the killing but not like a person with PTSD. Real PTSD have a very hard time moving day to day. Jodi told LD she had some dreams but not often. (I like how JM writes it down so it can go back to the jury room)

LD says Jodi didn't show any distress after the killing. She was going to the memorial and writing about Travis in her diary.

LD and JM are reading alot of symptoms and such. Jodi wrote a lot of good things about Travis after the killing.
Pee Break
Jodi reported to LD that Jodi had a large gap in her memory. Several hours. LD says that is not how typical memory issues work. LD says that most people talk about it and gain some memory loss. Jodi reported to the LD that she went to go grab the knife. Jodi told Dr. Fog she disposed of the weapons and clothes.....but what concerned the LD was that she met with Jodi after the Dr. Fog.
Jodi told the LD there was a little blood on her hand when she reached the Hoover dam and Jodi told the LD that's when she knew she killed Travis.
Jodi didn't stop engaging with people after the killing.
Making out with Ryan the day after the killing is BPD. Jodi was at the point of devaluing Travis.

LD keeps saying every pattern Jodi shows is BPD.
Jodi meets none of these symptoms.
LD says Jodi does NOT have PTSD.

Adjustment disorder-A change in behavior. (I guess the LD also said Jodi suffered for this but it was substained)
Memory issues- fight or fight. LD says our memory becomes secondary.

Break until 3:15 "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page485
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Post 12315
Bermstalker

" uh, uh, uh, uh then.........long silent pause from Jenny
Late afternoon
Dr. Janeen Demarte (I'm calling her LD or Lady Doctor) is back on the stand. JM is still up

Memory-Did you see memory loss with flight or fight after the killing? LD is saying Jodi cleaned, deleted photos, (Palin asks for an approach)

Approach Judge

LD says a person suffering from fight or flight couldn't clean up her mess or delete photos. LD says it's possible a person can drive under flight or fight if they have driven that way before. LD says she does not believe Jodi was in flight or fight mode.

AZ feed cut out for a few minutes.
Hippocampus- UGH. LD didn't see any hippocampus issues with Jodi. LS says Jodi has a great memory.

LD has worked with people involved in abusive relationships. Uh oh, Lady doctor has experience with DV victims and worked with them. She still works in DV. She worked with both. Victim and preparatory. EX 624- LD's CV or resume. LD also worked at a prison. She has experience with DV since 2003. She still works with them. She conducts 8-16 elevations a week about DV.

LD is now talking about BWS (Battered Women Syndrome)
LD thinks there was no abuse between Jodi and Travis. LD thinks Jodi lies. LD doesn't think Jodi was battered either. LD said that Jodi had no medical problems and Jodi liked her body.
LD says Jodi was not battered
JM is finished

Jennifer is up
Palin wants to talk about LD's experience. (HAHA, I like how the Dr lady is snarky with Palin in a nice way) You're called a" fellow" in the places you were working? No, I'm called doctor.
(I think Palin is trying to say LD moved around from job to job) Palin is bringing up LD working with kids and CPS. LD says she felt some compassion for the kids.
Palin is going on and on about experience. There is no way I am writing all this experience stuff down. Palin is bringing up how Alyce was licenced in 1980.

LD never used the PTSD test. Palin keeps asking her times-UGH, she has already given the times. Palin just said uh, uh, uh, uh, uh at least five times.

Oh Palin is bitchy with LD right now. They were talking about PEDO, but then Palin goes back to work experience. uh, uh.
Palin needs to learn how degrees work. Now Palin moved on to research. Palin has a hard time knowing what research is. (this is boring)
You've done a couple of lectures? More than a couple

Court finished. 9:30 tomorrow. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page493
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Link includes the journal entry where JA states she has kicked down doors, put holes in walls, etc..

Expert: Arias has a 'personality disorder'
By Graham Winch
updated 8:40 AM EDT, Wed April 17, 2013

clipped-

"Arias displays seven of the nine characteristics of borderline personality disorder, according to DeMarte. These are the seven traits DeMarte said she observed in Arias' behavior:

1. Efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
2. Unstable and intense interpersonal relationships
3. Identity disturbance
4. Suicidal behavior
5. Affective instability
6. Chronic feelings of emptiness
7. Inappropriate, intense anger

However, Demarte said Arias does not display these characteristics: "transient, stress related paranoid ideation" and "impulsivity."

" 2:38 p.m. ET: Arias scored a 119 on the IQ test. DeMarte said she also administered a personality test during her evaluation of Arias."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/16/live-blog-has-arias-defense-saved-her-life
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 am

Freckles wrote:Link includes the journal entry where JA states she has kicked down doors, put holes in walls, etc..

Expert: Arias has a 'personality disorder'
By Graham Winch
updated 8:40 AM EDT, Wed April 17, 2013

clipped-

"Arias displays seven of the nine characteristics of borderline personality disorder, according to DeMarte. These are the seven traits DeMarte said she observed in Arias' behavior:

1. Efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
2. Unstable and intense interpersonal relationships
3. Identity disturbance
4. Suicidal behavior
5. Affective instability
6. Chronic feelings of emptiness
7. Inappropriate, intense anger

However, Demarte said Arias does not display these characteristics: "transient, stress related paranoid ideation" and "impulsivity."

" 2:38 p.m. ET: Arias scored a 119 on the IQ test. DeMarte said she also administered a personality test during her evaluation of Arias."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/16/live-blog-has-arias-defense-saved-her-life

Nice post.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:10 am

Lenore Walker

in 1995 in the L.A. Times she was quoted: "There's no question I'm an advocate for battered women. But I'm also a scientist. Because I will advocate for battered women doesn't mean I will not tell the truth about science," Walker said. "I am not saying O.J. Simpson is not a batterer. What I am saying is because you are a batterer that does not make you a murderer."

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-01-...battered-women
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:32 am

Video from today:

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 50. Morning session. Part 1
TheTawniDilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTzc2qd-U38

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 50. Morning session. Part 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFiDeRG-beY

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 50. Afternoon Session. Part 1. Juan M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPEX7gHduxE

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 50. Afternoon Session. Part 2. Jury Questions. Court Rests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFpD2tgyA2g
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 am

Female Psychopaths
Are there more than we think?
Published on May 2, 2012 by Joni E. Johnston, Psy.D. in The Human Equation

" Callous. Unemotional. Lacking empathy. Aggressive. Impulsive. Acting without any regard for the welfare of others. These descriptions have consistently been used to describe psychopathy, a rather grim personality constellation that is over-represented in prison inmates (although the majority of inmates are not psychopaths and most psychopaths are not in prison). This personality make-up is also consistently documented more often in men versus women; in fact, the ratio has been as high as 20:1.

However, new research suggests that some of the difference between men and women may not be in the existence of deceitful, manipulative, and exploitive personality traits but in the expression of them. Specifically, these researchers found that women may be more likely to express these personality deficits through behaviors that are typically associated with, and diagnosed as, other mental illnesses.

For example, these researchers found overlap between some of the symptoms such as histrionic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder. A woman whose extreme fear of abandonment leads her to periodic outbursts of rage over real or imagined transgressions, flips between seeing her significant other as either completely perfect or totally evil, or who has to constantly be the center of attention certainly isn't who we think of when we think of the classic psychopath. But she may be just as incapable of true empathy, and just as manipulative and deceitful, as the callous, unemotional male."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-equation/201205/female-psychopaths
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 am

Some very good articles here:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/201201/joran-casey-and-psychopathic-narcissism-forensic-commentary

"
See All Stories In
The Dark Side of Personality

Is there a psychopath in your neighborhood?
Related Articles

Is Joran van der Sloot Setting Up His Psychiatric Defense?
Was Natalee Holloway the Victim of a Vicious Serial Killer?
Fatal Attraction in Paradise
Can't Touch This!
The Twisted Mind Of Joran van der Sloot"

Clipped---

" To begin with, it is important to note that, by definition, Antisocial Personality Disorder "is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years" (DSM-IV-TR). Moreover, diagnostic criteria includes "failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest," "deceitfulness," "reckless disregard for safety of self or others," and, maybe most tellingly, "lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another." Whenever we see some pattern of potentially illegal behaviors combined with the absence of remorse and appropriate affect, we are likely witnessing, at the very least, what clinicians call "antisocial traits." As I have proposed in prior posts, there is a close correlation between antisocial behavior and pathological narcissism. So much so that I employ the term "psychopathic narcissism" to describe such individuals. Defendants like Casey Anthony (now acquitted) and Joran van der Sloot (now convicted) typically tend to be so detached and dissociated from their own humanity that they are clueless as to what they really feel and how their inappropriate and selfish behavior is perceived by others. They appear to be heartless, depraved monsters devoid of all human caring and decency. Bad seeds. But behind their extremely effective facade, mask or persona, hides a hurt and angry little girl or boy running destructively amok in the big world. Sociopaths are, as I have argued elsewhere, primarily made, not born. (See my prior post.)"

" As Joran van der Sloot's now public psychological evaluation from prison reportedly suggests, the person suffering from and cruelly causing others to suffer from psychopathic narcissism is fundamentally an immature, selfish, self-centered, resentful and raging child inside a powerful adult body. They are angry with their parents, angry with authority, angry with God, angry with life. They have been hurt, abused, emotionally wounded, deprived, overindulged, spoiled, abandoned or neglected in various ways--some grossly and some much more subtly--and are still bitterly lashing out against the world. Against society. Against authority. And, perhaps, in van der Sloot's case, lashing out against women in particular. When you have a pissed-off, impulsive five or ten-year-old in a big, strong body, with the freedom to do just as he pleases--drive a car, drink, gamble, travel, have sex, do drugs, exploit, intimidate and bully others and generally get his own way--you have an extraordinarily dangerous person capable of the most evil deeds. Such angry, vindictive, embittered, opportunistic and sometimes predatory people see the world as their personal playground, and everyone in it as their potential next victim. To quote convicted mass murderer and poster boy for such antisocial tendencies, Charles Manson : "I'm still a little five-year-old kid." Being unconsciously controlled and driven by this hurt, selfish and enraged inner child is an exceedingly dangerous state of mind."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:06 am

The jury gets to ask question in AZ, CO, IN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDJSeg_f5g
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:21 am

Many witnesses: Day 8
PD officer who stopped JA in Utah, June 5, 2008
Redding, CA Car rental man
ME
Det Flores
(Lisa Diadone re tire slashing, Dec 2007) @1:35:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP56WtOXFZk&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:26 am

Sky Hughes: Day 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpT-n_jjcWo
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 am

Testimony and commentary
of Martinez questioning JA on the stand:
Solid read and well worth the time!

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/02/jodi_arias_live_blog.php
Part 2:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/02/jodi_arias_live_blog_cross-exa.php

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/02/jodi_arias_trial_prosecutor_ju.php

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2013-03-14/news/psycho-killer-jodi-arias-s-kinky-death-penalty-trial/

Master list: Other witnesses
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/related/to/Juan+Martinez/

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 am

The shower pics
with time stamps:
https://s1309.photobucket.com/user/wasthinking/media/collage_zps00e64932.jpg.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Post 15864
Bermstalker

" After lunch
Deanne Reed is still on the stand. The defense is up for cross. Oh geez, it's Nurmi.
Deanne met Travis through friends. They were in the same ward together. Nurmi wants to get into deep details about the dating. Travis and Deanne did talk about the future before she left on her mission, but there was no set plan. Travis didn't propose to her before her mission. Travis did tell Deanne in a letter that they should see other people. (Nurmi is boring me to sleep) Linda- Travis was dating her. Deanne met her. 2002-2004 Deanne and Travis dated again. Nurmi asks for an approach

Travis and Deanne were never engaged. They talked about getting married, but Travis was not at that point yet. (Nurmi can't keep the dates right) They remained friends. Deanne and Travis had a sexual relationship. Deanne said their sexual life was their private business. Deanne and Travis went to the bishop in 2005. They lost their temple (something?) as punishment. Deanne and Travis broke the sexual law several times. They had sex for about 1 year. (Nurmi keeps asking the same questions)

EX 562- Email Travis wrote to the Hughes-
EX 395- Travis never asked Deanne to wear a french mail outfit.
EX 391- He never told Deanne she was the ultimate slut in bed. Travis never cummed on her face either. He didn't call her whore, slut or 3 hole wonder. He never wanted to put it in her ass either. He never told her she moaned like a 12 yr old girl. He didn't want to cork the pot either.

Family background- Deanne knew about his rough upbringing. Deanne also brings up how Travis was so proud of his father and how he was changing his life at the end. Deanne met Travis' mother (it's so sad b/c Travis' sister is crying) Travis never told Deanne being a teacher was stupid. Deanne said Travis was supportive of her. Deanne knows Lisa Andrews.

Nurmi is finished
JM is up
Their relationship was not based on sex. Deanne is basically agreeing with everything JM is saying. Was Travis a sexual monster with you after you broke up with him? No, he was always a gentlemen.

Deanne doesn't know the story about the french maid, cumming on the face, or any of the other things. Deanne doesn't know anything about Jodi and Travis' sex life.

Travis was never abusive with Deanne
JM is finished

1 jury question
Is the Law of Chasity widely taught or is it a secret? it is known. They teach lessons on it during church.

JM is up
Deanne says there is no confusion on the law of Chastity. There is no wiggle room.

Nurmi is up
Deanne says it is against the law to take pictures of someones woo-ha and anus
Nurmi is finished

State calls Micheal Meldanz-Mesa police dept. Computer guy. Micheal looked at Travis' hard drive. There was no nasty photos on Travis' computer. No nasty images. He looked at the internet history. Basic usage. No adult sites. He looked at the registry to see what software was added to it. Basic software was on there. No images of children
JM is finished

Nurmi is up
Deanne Reed was the owner. (the cop does not have his report with him)
Nurmi can't find papers

Recess

I may not be back to do the recap later. I have some family stuff."

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page628
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Post 15617

" So it sounds like the emails that TA sent to Lisa A could possibly be sent by JA, the one that he was degrading her wanting to be a teacher.

JA had access to his email, facebook, myspace etc.. She had already used his phone to send texts to other girls, this sounds like something right up her alley "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page625

YEAH!!!!! Someone is thinking like I am !!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 am

Knife wound to heart:
Penetrated 3 - 31/2 inched into the heart.
Slight angle upward.
Said it was violent.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/27/doc-explains-travis-chest-wound-jane
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 am

Travis: Meeting the females

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/27/doc-explains-travis-chest-wound-jane
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 am

This is excellent and reassuring of what the prosecution has presented.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/27/hlna-fter-dark-travis-was-sexual-deviant-mash?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 pm

HLN
Patti speaks of JA, wedding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYvhL2A8TTo
Freckles
Freckles