Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 am

Weeziethm wrote:
carlakay wrote:ok now I see I was mistaken..Katiekoolaid is not with Dr. Drew..still looking for what could be the possible ramifications for Alice for doing this.

Not sure other than there apparently was a meeting in chambers with ALV and the Judge, attorneys. Probably just a reprimand, reminder of protocol, etc. I'm sure Juan pushed for as much punishment as he could get, and rightfully so!

Darn right!
If anyone finds any news report on this will you please post the link? I've been looking but so far have found nothing.
Katie did say she told "Bill" and an ABC news reporter...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 am

I can't find squat again.I seriously doubt there will be any further info either. If I said it once I have said it a hundred times..the victim and their loved ones dont matter at all.Makes me absolutely sick this woman had the gall to say ANYTHING to Travis' family members after having just referred to him as the perpetrator in this case.I found her website and had there been an option to send her a message I sure would of done so! Laws need to be changed as far as I am concerned. Unless there is some sort of physical evidence or witnesses to back up claims of abuse then such claims should not be allowed to be testified about in open court.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 am

someone put this on FB, it's a documentary on youtube... I'm here at work crying... It's an hour and a 1/2 but worth the watch, female stalker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVAzioPSKm4
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:59 am

carlakay wrote:I can't find squat again.I seriously doubt there will be any further info either. If I said it once I have said it a hundred times..the victim and their loved ones dont matter at all.Makes me absolutely sick this woman had the gall to say ANYTHING to Travis' family members after having just referred to him as the perpetrator in this case.I found her website and had there been an option to send her a message I sure would of done so! Laws need to be changed as far as I am concerned. Unless there is some sort of physical evidence or witnesses to back up claims of abuse then such claims should not be allowed to be testified about in open court.

What a great idea!!! If we could find a site that she is on that allows comments count on me to leave her a big nasty too! Hey! What about her Youtube videos---You're allowed to leave comments! Would love to tell her how inappropriate and awful she is....In a professional way of course. BTW, long ago I left one on Gus Searcy's! It was a very nicely worded piece of my mind, but telling him what myself and a lot of people thought of him. THAT CREEP ACTUALLY HAD THE NERVE TO EMAIL ME PERSONALLY AND TRY TO JUSTIFY HIS ACTIONS! I just blocked him, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:05 am

I wonder if she did that on purpose to get excused from having to deal with JM... Wow in the middle of court in front of everyone WTF are you thinking? I think the SW questions is laying the foundation for something else and also to make her look redic... I think he left it yesterday with you can find abuse in anything even a fairytale and since you write the criteria you can change it at will to make it fit...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:08 am

CoolKati posts alot on FB, she puts out the alert for donations because she sees how the family is dealing with this. She too is a victim, I think she's into these cases because she lost a family member in a tragic way...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:09 am

O.k. everyone. Here are 2 links to youtube lectures by ALV. (The second one is her "gender fairytales" lecture roflao )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfmjNt5ojv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFt8FCrBk6k

I have indeed left a comment, which I have also posted the content of below:

"I can only hope that Ms. LaViolette reads this. Not only is she completely unprofessional, and has made a spectacle and an embarrassment of herself in the Arias trial with her ignorant and baseless conclusions, she has now crossed the line and has done something unethical and illegal by approaching a member of the VICTIM'S family IN OPEN COURT, and attempted to assuage her own guilty conscience by speaking to her! We all hope and pray the court will impose severe sanction and punishment on Ms. L"

It would have been slightly longer but they only give you a certain number of characters.
I am so outraged at this woman's gall. In my humble opinion, what she has done by speaking to Samantha in this manner IS ABUSIVE!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 am

ok.... que up 33:07.... WTF? I can't stop laughing tears are coming down... I want what AL is taking... OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1lWpBBAlKc
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:16 am

duh... duh duh... i'm just going to google my eyes and smile with a stupid look on my face while you ask me a question... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 am

JM is going to but a mental expert on the stand to say that JA's behavior isn't that of an abuse victim or someone with PTSD or amnesia but of a person that was selfish, obsessed, prone to rage, etc.... He'll probably flip the switch on AL and show the things that JA did to TA and his reactions were her causing them not him... then his expert will say like the article she falls more in line with a anti-social disorder which covers a range of dysfunctions...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 am

Bmore wrote:duh... duh duh... i'm just going to google my eyes and smile with a stupid look on my face while you ask me a question... lol

Lol, this woman seriously has a screw loose.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 am

did you watch it... what in the hell was wrong with her? it's like she was a skipping record or had a short circuit... any longer and there would of been drool...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:28 am

Bmore wrote:did you watch it... what in the hell was wrong with her? it's like she was a skipping record or had a short circuit... any longer and there would of been drool...

It actually gave me the creeps! Yikes! She looked like a mental patient in an asylum! She just kind of looks at JW with this stupid smile, nodding her head, and JW has to prompt her to answer! OMG

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 am

look at JA's face when AL does it she's like what was that?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 am

olivier57 wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

Juan just recently added a computer forensics expert to his rebuttal list so I'm kinda gonna sorta think we will be hearing about some shenanigans!

I hope he added a real psychiatric expert like the writer of this very interesting article (thanks Bmore) to sweep away all Samuel and Laviolette shameful BS.
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-essays/

Excellent artical. I'm glad I took the time to read through the whole thing. Thanks for posting the link, Bmore, and thanks for the recommendation, Olivier57. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:57 am

You're welcome... I think JM's expert to going to go there on her evaluation of JA and not what the dteam is saying... it fits better...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:She might talk just want to set the record straight especially after someone called the judge and said she was secretly coaching JA... If i wasn't interacting with JA i'd be pissed as sh!t that someone was talking trash about me... There is alot of speculation out there about what caused her to get removed, I don't blame her for wanting to clear her name but i could wait and since the jury isn't allowed to watch TV they'll never know about what she said...

And with KN wanting to lock up the jury... If they can't afford to have court on fridays how are they going to afford to lock up 17 people 24/7 and work what only 20 hours a week? The jurors would get themselves kicked off for being held hostage...

The problem I have with this, is that who is she to get all outraged now about what people might be speculating about her?!---SHE is the one who made the choices she did that caused her to come up on the radar in the first place.
Secondly, my God lady, GROW UP. If she feels she's been wronged and at some point feels she needs to "set the record straight", have the decency and maturity to wait. Try behaving like an adult, and have your say WHEN THIS TRIAL IS OVER, and if you REALLY don't want people talking about you or judging you, how about staying home and watching the trial on TV!
I am sorry, but this woman is BAD NEWS. She does indeed see $$$$, and all of the sudden she can't wait to 'put herself out there'...After 'covering her ass' first, of course.

Yep, I agree, it's all about the $$$ right now for Juror 5. I think she realized that RIGHT NOW the media is interested in her and she might be able to benefit monetarily. If she waits until LATER she will be just one of 18 persons who sat on the jury and can tell the story and offer insight. Nobody special at all. She had to show up and put herself out there to bring back the attention since she had previously issued a statement telling the media to leave her alone. Sad, I wish she would just go away and not potentially jeopardize this trial. Defense is probably loving this situation as any possible act of inpropriety on the part of Juror 5 in the gallery could give them one more issue on appeal. Just disgusting, IMO!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

The problem I have with this, is that who is she to get all outraged now about what people might be speculating about her?!---SHE is the one who made the choices she did that caused her to come up on the radar in the first place.
Secondly, my God lady, GROW UP. If she feels she's been wronged and at some point feels she needs to "set the record straight", have the decency and maturity to wait. Try behaving like an adult, and have your say WHEN THIS TRIAL IS OVER, and if you REALLY don't want people talking about you or judging you, how about staying home and watching the trial on TV!
I am sorry, but this woman is BAD NEWS. She does indeed see $$$$, and all of the sudden she can't wait to 'put herself out there'...After 'covering her ass' first, of course.

Yep, I agree, it's all about the $$$ right now for Juror 5. I think she realized that RIGHT NOW the media is interested in her and she might be able to benefit monetarily. If she waits until LATER she will be just one of 18 persons who sat on the jury and can tell the story and offer insight. Nobody special at all. She had to show up and put herself out there to bring back the attention since she had previously issued a statement telling the media to leave her alone. Sad, I wish she would just go away and not potentially jeopardize this trial. Defense is probably loving this situation as any possible act of inpropriety on the part of Juror 5 in the gallery could give them one more issue on appeal. Just disgusting, IMO!

I agree with you 100%~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Bmore wrote:I don't know her, her situation, the reason she was excused, why she came back to watch the trial... If the judge said she can be there then that's all that matters. She's free to do what she wants and without knowing all the variables I can't say with a certainty anything, all speculation..

I agree with you that she is free to do what she wants. This is America. I just wish she would make a better choice and take the high road. This trial is not about her and surely she must realize she is a distraction and is complicating an already tough situation for everybody involved. I think she sees $$$ signs and knows she will only be relevant right now and not later since she will not be a part of the deliberating jury. She would still have a chance to set the record straight after the trial is over if she was indeed "wronged" and the other jurors would also be able to speak to and affirm that she was wronged. Right now, she is the only voice that can speak to this matter and her opinion without the affirmation of others would just be subjective anyway. Just my rambling opinion...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote: crystal ball

I bet you are right on!

Goodness, wouldn't that just make our collective day!
Ok Only part of thr quotes came up. My post is about computer forensics! Don't know what happened
And they can find stuff even if it had been erased, & they can use a "memory card" of phones too for stuff that people think has been deleted. They can pull phone records & tell what tower the signal "pinged" on & where the phone was at any given time. So if Jodi was using Travis phone to send texes to her phone, they can tell how close the phones were to each other. They can do all kinds of stuff like that. It is just too cool. You can't imagine the stuff a forensics expert can find on even damaged computers or smashed ones. Even if you think you deleted & eraced it, they can still find it. (FBI was a tenant in one our bldgs until we sold the bldg a year or so ago.) It is sooooo cool just listening to them talking about how they can find stuff.

Last edited by jerseyjul1 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing part of post)
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 pm

this might explain the SW stuff... from fb...

Kristi Petit - he is leading up to something with the Snow White thing. After I watched the Gender Fairytales and Domestic Violence speech she has on youtube, I saw the road he is going down. She has a pension for twisting the smallest detail into something that could be abusive. Its sick. Her objectivity is skewed, because she does not like men.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:27 pm

i mentioned this and some people on fb have too... what if J5 came back in to court yesterday as an in your face to the dteam for kicking her off? you want me to go away but I won't... I don't know if she realizes that her being there can cause problems because of her connection with the jury... Hopefully it was a 1 day thing for spite and now she'll take the backseat...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:47 pm

from FB... the link she had the sound didn't work for me so here's her comment... its from JA's mom's interview with Det. F

Laura Ashley - Very telling, the day the police called and inquired about the burglary of the gun from her house is the day , according to the mom, Jodi, decided to get scared and get the hell out of Dodge. So she is basically admitting by that, the gun was THE gun.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Bmore wrote:ok.... que up 33:07.... WTF? I can't stop laughing tears are coming down... I want what AL is taking... OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1lWpBBAlKc

Yikes! Must be some pretty good stuff. roflao roflao roflao
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 pm

was reading and her's another slip.. I can't imagine this is a popular name but Reagan is one of the names said that TA wanted... But it was also one of the names he wanted for a future child?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:54 pm

it's like she's animatronic and she glitched..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Bmore wrote:did you watch it... what in the hell was wrong with her? it's like she was a skipping record or had a short circuit... any longer and there would of been drool...

Watched it twice. I am "literally" laughing out loud. WTH lady??? roflao
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 pm

i know... i'm at work so i had to hold it in so i had tears... lol it still makes me giggle with her eyebrows going up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

Sounds like something I should NOT be watching at work! I'll wait until I get home!
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Jersey you'll hold in the laugh and it'll blow out your sinuses and make a loud noise... It's just a simple thing but knowing how much of an ass she is it's funny...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 pm

i'm sitting her at my desk mimicking it and laughing, how does that happen?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:09 pm

jerseyjul1 wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Sounds like something I should NOT be watching at work! I'll wait until I get home!

Ahh, go ahead. I dare you! Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:15 pm

back to the JM is to rough on witnesses... Guy last night on JVM nailed it... JM owes it to the victim and their family to fight for justice... this is the dteams 9/10th witness the jury knows his style, they've seen it for the past few months, it's not going to be a surprise to them how he talks to AL... They won't be phased...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I just re-watched Juan's cross. Link below courtesy of David Lohr. You can definitely pick up on little things you may have missed the first time around. IMO, he wasn't nearly as aggressive as my impression the first time. He is strong, confident, precise and that rattles the witness. Get over it LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU3zlhqVZqE
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 pm

i like how he gets them to feel comfortable like he's agreeing with them with words like sure and i know... if you're honest with him he won't have to get aggressive with you to get the truth out... but she is a snippy b!tch...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 pm

people talk about being mormon has nothing to do with this case but in a way it does... TA was a good mormon, elder, etc... JA converted, corrupted and killed... TA seems to take his virginity seriously and she broke him down making him a bad mormon when she was just a fake one trying to land him... it shows there is no end to what she'll do to get what she wants... JMO
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
jerseyjul1 wrote:

Ahh, go ahead. I dare you! Very Happy

Ok I did it! Holy Cow!! What is she smoking?? roflao
WTH is up with that?
Thank goodness it's allergy season & cause I was "coughing" roflao
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Bmore wrote:i like how he gets them to feel comfortable like he's agreeing with them with words like sure and i know... if you're honest with him he won't have to get aggressive with you to get the truth out... but she is a snippy b!tch...

I want a lapel button with Juan's picture and the word.....SURE ! Laughing
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:22 pm

This is posted on Justice for Travis FB:

NEWS! Alyce LaViolette will NOT be teaching this workshop now. apparently they have been inundated with angry calls about her betrayal of true domestic violence victims!!

4/6/13, ABIP Training - Los Angeles
"Batterers' Treatment Overview and Intake and the Art of Assessment"

Wowza
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Boom goes the dynamite! or was that the hired hands of the dteam's careers... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Weeziethm wrote:This is posted on Justice for Travis FB:

NEWS! Alyce LaViolette will NOT be teaching this workshop now. apparently they have been inundated with angry calls about her betrayal of true domestic violence victims!!

Wowza

yeah and I bet ya anything she is JUST NOW realizing what defending this stupid lying little bitch has really cost her.Her career is FINISHED!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Bmore wrote:i like how he gets them to feel comfortable like he's agreeing with them with words like sure and i know... if you're honest with him he won't have to get aggressive with you to get the truth out... but she is a snippy b!tch...

Very Happy Oh yeaaaah...when Juan says "sure"/"I know" I get butterflies 'cause he's set it up to knock it out of the park!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:45 pm

carlakay wrote:

Wowza

yeah and I bet ya anything she is JUST NOW realizing what defending this stupid lying little bitch has really cost her.Her career is FINISHED!

I agree. She is understanding that JA threw her under the bus and how stupid it was to have a completely partial point of view based on lies. And cross still to come... I would not be so surprise if she uses cross to moderate her words about Travis Alexander to save herself.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 3 Empty Alyce LaViolette

Post by Mercysake Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Wowza

I love it! May she never make another dollar of domestic violence victims.

I really get so upset with her lies, I've yell at my TV so much, my son came in the room and instead of asking what I was watching on the TV, he asked what are you watch on the dumb lying bitch? LOL
Mercysake
Mercysake

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 pm

carlakay wrote:

Wowza

I'm glad that people are outraged. She has been an abomination to people who are and were truly victims of abuse. She is an opportunist who will just BS anything for a buck. Nothing she has to say from this point forward should be taken as truth. Lie down with dogs and get up with fleas. Nothing personal to the dogs, I love them.

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:10 pm

carlakay wrote:

Wowza

Yes! I hope whatever blood money she made from this trial 'gig' (because that's all it is to her) is the LAST dime she can make!

Wish that place had email contact. I'd like to add my name to the list of people who really agree with those who have objected to this beast and her ethics!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:15 pm

In my idea, the big mistake of the defense team (which should be called the attack, figuratively and... litterally) was to go too far about sex and abuses. Something like 15 days speaking only about that !

It would have been much more clever to instillate the ideas into jurors'mind, to make them have doubts. But it was so caricatured that they didn't realize they were taking people for an idiot, especially when everybody knows she is a liar.

They rushed blindly, listening exclusively to JA in a competitive spirit, happy to do play a nasty trick to TA, not understanding that they could be caught on their own game.

I hope TA will show them they were wrong, from his grave.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
carlakay wrote:

I'm glad that people are outraged. She has been an abomination to people who are and were truly victims of abuse. She is an opportunist who will just BS anything for a buck. Nothing she has to say from this point forward should be taken as truth. Lie down with dogs and get up with fleas. Nothing personal to the dogs, I love them.

I have tried to confirm this but all I can find is a post on facebook this past Wed., where someone said they contacted that Rick K. and 'kindly asked that they cancel her appearance'.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/511255242254219

I can find nothing verifying she has been cancelled. Can you post a direct link to the info so that we can read it?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:O.k. everyone. Here are 2 links to youtube lectures by ALV. (The second one is her "gender fairytales" lecture roflao )

"I can only hope that Ms. LaViolette reads this. Not only is she completely unprofessional, and has made a spectacle and an embarrassment of herself in the Arias trial with her ignorant and baseless conclusions, she has now crossed the line and has done something unethical and illegal by approaching a member of the VICTIM'S family IN OPEN COURT, and attempted to assuage her own guilty conscience by speaking to her! We all hope and pray the court will impose severe sanction and punishment on Ms. L"

It would have been slightly longer but they only give you a certain number of characters.
I am so outraged at this woman's gall. In my humble opinion, what she has done by speaking to Samantha in this manner IS ABUSIVE!

Agree! Didn't know she had the nerve to even look at the family, let alone speak to them! AAAHHH! How does she rationalize her own abusive behavior to the true victims- Travis, his family, and the true dv victims she has...abused...with her testimony? Tried to give her the benefit of the doubt at first, but the more she speaks (especially with the same JA smug snarky self-satisfied yet oblivious testimony) the more disconnected from responsibility for her own choices (like JA) she appears! Thanks for voicing my outrage!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 pm

keikikiki wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:O.k. everyone. Here are 2 links to youtube lectures by ALV. (The second one is her "gender fairytales" lecture roflao )

Agree! Didn't know she had the nerve to even look at the family, let alone speak to them! AAAHHH! How does she rationalize her own abusive behavior to the true victims- Travis, his family, and the true dv victims she has...abused...with her testimony? Tried to give her the benefit of the doubt at first, but the more she speaks (especially with the same JA smug snarky self-satisfied yet oblivious testimony) the more disconnected from responsibility for her own choices (like JA) she appears! Thanks for voicing my outrage!

I am just suggesting for anyone so inclined, please visit this youtube site and leave a comment as well. I think they MAY be read by those hiring her for presentations. Hey, it's free and we have nothing to lose. She is a menace and a walking insult to TRUE abuse victims.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next