Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:29 pm

...Still can find NO confirmation that La Violette's appearance tomorrow has been cancelled...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:...Still can find NO confirmation that La Violette's appearance tomorrow has been cancelled...

I hope I did not repeat misinformation. I will also try to search for a link.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Ok, this is ALV.

See, it's her teeth. Jodi's her only friend.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

18th I don't have a link, sorry. I was over on websleuths and someone there said that they called and verified that her workshop was cancelled.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 pm

tesstruhart wrote:18th I don't have a link, sorry. I was over on websleuths and someone there said that they called and verified that her workshop was cancelled.

Yes, I read that, but that's not confirmation IMO, just more "somebody said..." I would really like to see something verifying this. Her site still has her as appearing tomorrow.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:40 pm

tesstruhart wrote:18th I don't have a link, sorry. I was over on websleuths and someone there said that they called and verified that her workshop was cancelled.

On Justice for Travis FB, 2 different people also posted that they spoke directly with the man listed as the contact who told them it was cancelled due to backlash.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Weeziethm wrote:

On Justice for Travis FB, 2 different people also posted that they spoke directly with the man listed as the contact who told them it was cancelled due to backlash.

I am not a Facebook member but I have gone to 'Justice For Travis' facebook several times in the past hour and found nothing about this at all. Any direct link to posts?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 pm

After court yesterday. Jodi thinks she's a lawyer. Nurmi hugs LaViolette. Juror #5 has chat with court employee.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:13 pm

I did find this petition ...http://www.change.org/petitions/end-abuse-long-beach-remove-alyce-laviolette-from-their-guest-speakers?utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Sorry bad link ... This is the right one

http://www.change.org/petitions/end-abuse-long-beach-remove-alyce-laviolette-from-their-guest-speakers
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:53 pm

That juror#5 should have her ass kicked.

Really???

Show up at court and possibly cause a mistrial?

How many days before Nurmi accuses her of making eye contact and mouthing shit to one of the jurors???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:53 pm

I signed the petition.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Mari 68 wrote:That juror#5 should have her ass kicked.

Really???

How many days before Nurmi accuses her of making eye contact and mouthing shit to one of the jurors???

Exactly!!! Let's hope her family and friends care enough to tell her she is making an A$$ of herself, IMO.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:12 pm

carlakay wrote:I signed the petition.

Me too. Hubby did also.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Mari 68 wrote:That juror#5 should have her ass kicked.

Really???

I am expecting a motion for mistrial to be filed again first thing Monday morning because of her doing this. It will be denied but again she should be watched like a hawk and if one sign of her trying to disrupt or influence in any manner is seen she should be barred from the courtroom.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Bmore wrote:you're welcome Olivier... I posted this the other day but i don't think anybody commented... Other than the 'nervous breakdown' DB made JA have by telling her to zip it every time she tried to talk, I think that's bunk so it doesn't count... Correct me if i'm wrong but only Bobby and TA are accused of abusing JA, what do both of them have in common?

Well not sure from a personality perspective but both dated Jodi and both are deceased... Bobby allegedly from suicide... would really like to know how that was determined... maybe the witch was smarter planning that one!! My opinion only and has no basis in fact..just saying that they might want to reconsider... or not! MOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote: Laughing it was a nasty move on the part of JW to ask some of the questions that she knew that JM would be asking... do you have any memory problems... etc... I howled right after I cursed the woman... Laughing as it shows they are full game playing and wordsmithing...
Cant wait til monday!!
I laughed, as well, at the last questions Wilmot asked. Her voice was so tight with tension it was funny! She thinks she is going to cramp Juan's style? NOT! Laughing Watch him in just one or two of the vids cross examining (or even examining) the witnesses. He hones in on the weak spot and works the witness. Reminds me of a fisherman at a lake---- you got the fish on the hook, you got to know how to play that fish in order to land it. Juan knows hows to fish!

Alyce says she has no problem with her memory which is EXACTLY where Juan wants her! Alyce now can not say, "I don't recall."

As for her lack of professionalism? She wants to bait or antagonize Juan? Wrong move. She is standing in HIS court on HIS turf. Even Wilmot and Nurmi act like guests in the court; only Juan and Judge Sherry have CLAIMED the court for themselves! IMO, Alyce needs to recognize the value of her presence and act in accordance with the role she plays in this case. Like Samuels, she assumes the WHOLE defense is upon HER shoulders and she gets all god like in her attitude, a know-it-all. Fact is, she has done no research but simply assimilated info into some nice charts, written the one book and hopes to sell a second book... just like Samuels! Alyce is here NOT to represent an abused person (for then she would be representing Travis who does not need her services at this time) but Alyce is here for the PUBLICITY; she likes to hear her own voice despite the listeners tuning her out; Alyce likes her own opinions despite the lack of foundation and incomplete presentation of said opinions; and Alyce likes the MONEY. Oh, yeah, baby! The cash flow!! The seminars are nice but don't pay like this case pays!!! Further, free publicity ....

The pity is the more Alyce says the more people will walk away from buying what she is selling in this case, on Amazon, and with her seminars.

Having had connections with the Long Beach area, I was interested in her work and what she had to say. I am most disappointed in her dismal presentation and obvious bias. She is a man-hater. And I hope Disney sues her for defamation of one of the theme-parks characters due to slander and resulting loss of revenue.

If I was a lawyer I would offer to do that for Disney "quid pro quo" my end of the trade ... just to be able to see the smug grin taken off her face...
Excellent insight @Freckles!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Bmore wrote:you're welcome Olivier... I posted this the other day but i don't think anybody commented... Other than the 'nervous breakdown' DB made JA have by telling her to zip it every time she tried to talk, I think that's bunk so it doesn't count... Correct me if i'm wrong but only Bobby and TA are accused of abusing JA, what do both of them have in common?

Well not sure from a personality perspective but both dated Jodi and both are deceased... Bobby allegedly from suicide... would really like to know how that was determined... maybe the witch was smarter planning that one!! My opinion only and has no basis in fact..just saying that they might want to reconsider... or not! MOO

Has it actually been positively established that Bobby Juarez is dead? I thought JA said he tried to kill himself? Also, that picture of JA and Bobby and Victor looks like a picture of young people in their 20's. I must have missed something here. Please enlighten me. If Vampire Bobby is indeed dead....then you probably answered that riddle correctly.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:40 pm

I was hoping we could find more from Katiecoolady about what she heard and saw when ALV accosted Samantha Alexander. I am just so outraged. My heart goes out the everyone in that family. It's like their loved one is being murdered all over again.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Completely off topic....

Strange coincidence: Jodi Arias, Amanda Knox, O.J. Simpson were all born on July 9. Wow...what are the odds?

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:50 pm

carlakay wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:Hope it is okay to put Katiecoollady's post here...
Originally Posted by katiecoolady
So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism.

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!

thank you..I got to give Sam kudos cuz had it been me I'd of knocked that butch bitches raggedy ass teeth down the back of her throat..man I am so pissed right now

wow I am absolutely gobsmacked.. what a total bitch thing to do.. this family is struggling and to have AL approach them... Hopefully there will be some reprimand and that the State gets to say something to AL about it in front of the jury. I have a four letter word for the DV witness that is not printable.. angry as hell and no where to let it out!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

thank you..I got to give Sam kudos cuz had it been me I'd of knocked that butch bitches raggedy ass teeth down the back of her throat..man I am so pissed right now

wow I am absolutely gobsmacked.. what a total bitch thing to do.. this family is struggling and to have AL approach them... Hopefully there will be some reprimand and that the State gets to say something to AL about it in front of the jury. I have a four letter word for the DV witness that is not printable.. angry as hell and no where to let it out!!

I sure hope so---Obviously, The defense thinks what she did was just peachy. If you saw the video I posted, NURMI IS HUGGING ALV AFTER COURT YESTERDAY, AND AFTER THE POW-WOW WITH THE JUDGE, AS PEOPLE ARE FILING OUT! If you ask me all of them---the defense, their witnesses, and Jodi are so sleazy. They really have made a travesty out of this trial and of justice. Shame on all of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LPG4jBugKbA

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Bmore wrote:did you watch it... what in the hell was wrong with her? it's like she was a skipping record or had a short circuit... any longer and there would of been drool...

Watched it twice. I am "literally" laughing out loud. WTH lady??? roflao

I watched it a few times... it was beyond strange... see was reading something that gave her a warm fuzzy... hopefully nothing more!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Has it actually been positively established that Bobby Juarez is dead? I thought JA said he tried to kill himself? Also, that picture of JA and Bobby and Victor looks like a picture of young people in their 20's. I must have missed something here. Please enlighten me. If Vampire Bobby is indeed dead....then you probably answered that riddle correctly.

I stand corrected... maybe... Laughing It could have been one of Hodi's lies... maybe she just wanted him dead because he didn't bow down...
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/426808120728669
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Mylife101 wrote:Completely off topic....

Strange coincidence: Jodi Arias, Amanda Knox, O.J. Simpson were all born on July 9. Wow...what are the odds?

well coincidence or not won't be making any good friends with peeps born July 9 anytime soon... crystal ball
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

carlakay wrote:had I ever taken acid I think I might be on some sort of flashback now..Juan has blown my mind with all this snow white biz

"Go ask Alice... when she's ten feet tall!" Very Happy
Actually, his analogies are SO perfect! What an amazing craft he has demonstrated!
In addition, we ALL have a tender spot in our hearts for those fairy tales of our childhood and for this Alyce to destroy them will NOT sit well with a general population.

He CAN ask those questions in analogy for it would be expected Alyce WOULD know as SHE is the one tossing out HER analogies of abuse to Snow White.

I had to laugh when Alyce said she was referring to the Disney movie and not the Grimm's Brothers version; Juan went to the ORIGINAL source while she took on the modified source. Any decent writer would ALWAYS go to the origin of the story and not the secondary source. But for her to mention it was the Disney source in which she draws the parallel to domestic violence should cause alarm for Disney management and I would HOPE they file a law suit to cease and desist in using their name/references in such a disparaging manner in her books and her seminars. (This lady could cause traumatic injury to a child who enjoys the storyline at Disneyland.. the "happiest place on earth.")

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 pm

olivier57 wrote:Listened to JM's cross yesterday. Everyone already wrote about that, AL thinks DV, writes DV, speaks DV, sleeps DV, lived (?) DV...

I heard her saying "I have no information about the relations between Prince Charming and Snow White. I don't know what their relationship was, you're mischaracterizing". In my opinion, just reading mails and not speaking with both sides, not watching them live, laugh, talk with friends and relatives (unfortunately) is exactly the same. She HAS NO KNOWLEDGE of who was Travis Alexander, but she allows herself, just hearing to one side and interpreting his writing with JA's glasses, to conclude he was an abuser. I would accept this judgment from his girlfriends, his friends, his family, his co-workers but not from someone for whom "abuses" is the daily "bread and butter".
She stepped from the cloud into the eye of the hurricane when SHE professed to be the expert and FAILED to do her homework. By failing to interview others and failing to present other studies, she has demonstrated her bias. IF I can see that, middle-class me, I am sure others more educated can see it as well.

Excellent commentary, BTW. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:22 pm

carlakay wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:Posters on WS are saying that when ALV got off the stand, she went over to speak to Samantha. Katicoolady was in court and asked Sam if she was "ok" and Sam said Yes, Juan is taking care of it.

OMG! Surely this is not true. What kind of person could do such a thing?

Probably went to apologize, blame it all on Juan, tell Sam Alyce just has to tell it the way she saw it and this is what JA told her; BTW, if Sam or other family members want counseling, she will give them a special rate when the trial is over... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Hope it is okay to put Katiecoollady's post here...
Originally Posted by katiecoolady
So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except "well what can we do?".

... clipped...

Weezie-
Clip your reposts and make sure you include a link.
Copyright laws.
Sure, you can repost as long as it is not in its entirety and credit (the link) is given.
Official docs can be reposted in entirety but link must be provided.
That's it and you are good to go! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Bmore wrote:I wonder if she did that on purpose to get excused from having to deal with JM... Wow in the middle of court in front of everyone WTF are you thinking? I think the SW questions is laying the foundation for something else and also to make her look redic... I think he left it yesterday with you can find abuse in anything even a fairytale and since you write the criteria you can change it at will to make it fit...
Excellent point! Alyce has been an expert witness in at least 19 other cases. This is NOT her first rodeo! She knows the proper court protocol. I seriously doubt if she cared so much for Travis' family she was moved to speak with them privately AFTER trying to trash him so viciously on the stand for days. IMO, she is going to plead innocent and say she was UNAWARE this was Travis' family... she only saw a person in the gallery who was distraught and she went to give her comforting words. What an ass.

As for ignoring or striking her words? Impossible to unring the bell. But, this may be why the dteam is now trying to bring on a third shrink who would underscore Alyce's words and could stand up to questioning by Juan. IMO, they are trying to unnerve Juan and I don't see it happening. Juan saved back many objections so he COULD ask her in re to statements she blundered in to. Don't strike her words at this point.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Bmore wrote:i mentioned this and some people on fb have too... what if J5 came back in to court yesterday as an in your face to the dteam for kicking her off? you want me to go away but I won't... I don't know if she realizes that her being there can cause problems because of her connection with the jury... Hopefully it was a 1 day thing for spite and now she'll take the backseat...
IMO, J5 should be asked to not be in the court. She is a distraction and a high-risk liability. She is easily seen by all in the court. And, after court, a female seated near Sandy, approached J5 and passed a written note to her... That should be grounds for her to NOT be in the court. She has no business with this issue and is free to pursue it from her computer at home or at the public library; she can even call the local TV station and sit in their studio IF she is inclined. But the risk to this trial is too great and too much time and money has been spent. Not a good time for her to "pop" back in. JMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Calypso wrote:Ok, this is ALV.

See, it's her teeth. Jodi's her only friend.
You made me feel SO bad for the little bunny, rodent that he is!
Almost, not quite, felt bad for ALV.

BTW, this would be a great short to play in the dentist office for the little ones! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm

justanopinion wrote:

IIRC, JA stated BJ attempted suicide by cutting his wrists.
He was sent to a mental hospital, according to JA.
He was released from the mental institution.
I never heard her say Bobby was dead.
(Did he not room with Matt AFTER the break-up with JA? Possibly after the sposed stay in the mental institute.. if any of that story is true?)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Mylife101 wrote:Completely off topic....

Shocked Shocked
Now you have me worried!
A bunch of my family members were born in July and some of my kids' friends. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Solid read at Psychology Today:
clipped--

" ... To suggest that Jodi Arias was a victim of an abusive boyfriend flies in the face of everything we have learned about power, control and obsession in intimate partner and stalking crimes. Far worse, to remain blind to the evidence of stalking and premeditated homicide because of the genders of the perpetrators and/or victims, is to send us back 35 years to the years before the case of Francine Hughes and The Burning Bed brought the realities of domestic abuse out of the closet, and gave victims some help and hope, however limited it remains. ..."

" ... the only way to promote informed awareness of domestic abuse and intimate partner homicide is to recognize that sometimes the abusers are not men. Sometimes they’re the victims."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-bullying/201304/the-burning-bed-and-jodi-arias-the-abuse-defense-gone-wrong
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Freckles wrote:
carlakay wrote:had I ever taken acid I think I might be on some sort of flashback now..Juan has blown my mind with all this snow white biz

"Go ask Alice... when she's ten feet tall!" Very Happy
Actually, his analogies are SO perfect! What an amazing craft he has demonstrated!
In addition, we ALL have a tender spot in our hearts for those fairy tales of our childhood and for this Alyce to destroy them will NOT sit well with a general population.

He CAN ask those questions in analogy for it would be expected Alyce WOULD know as SHE is the one tossing out HER analogies of abuse to Snow White.

I had to laugh when Alyce said she was referring to the Disney movie and not the Grimm's Brothers version; Juan went to the ORIGINAL source while she took on the modified source. Any decent writer would ALWAYS go to the origin of the story and not the secondary source. But for her to mention it was the Disney source in which she draws the parallel to domestic violence should cause alarm for Disney management and I would HOPE they file a law suit to cease and desist in using their name/references in such a disparaging manner in her books and her seminars. (This lady could cause traumatic injury to a child who enjoys the storyline at Disneyland.. the "happiest place on earth.")

freckles wrote: "Go ask Alice... when she's ten feet tall!" Very Happy

Too funny! Now I have Jefferson Starship stuck in my head. Thanks a lot! lol

When Juan finishes with "Go ask Alice", I don't think she will be tall enough to see over the podium. TeeHee Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:21 pm

MyLife-
Blame Calypso! She got the tune humming in MY foggy, scrambled brains! awe She started a thread called Everything Alice... ! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 4 836886
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:24 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130405jodi-arias-murder-trial-juror-surprised-by-media-attention.html

Who is Juror 5, the woman with the multi-hued hair who was expelled from the Jodi Arias jury on Tuesday?

Her name is Meliha Omanovic, she’s 38 years old, she’s a Bosnian immigrant, and she lives in north Phoenix.

.....clipped.....

Omanovic said she was shocked as well by the content of the trial, the sex, the gore.

“If you’re human, you have to be,” she said.

“It is a big trial, and I think that Travis’ family deserves justice. Jodi deserves justice. No matter what it is, it needs to come to an end.”

“I really want to see this trial over and justice served — whichever way it goes.”

things that make you go hmmmmmm!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:i mentioned this and some people on fb have too... what if J5 came back in to court yesterday as an in your face to the dteam for kicking her off? you want me to go away but I won't... I don't know if she realizes that her being there can cause problems because of her connection with the jury... Hopefully it was a 1 day thing for spite and now she'll take the backseat...
IMO, J5 should be asked to not be in the court. She is a distraction and a high-risk liability. She is easily seen by all in the court. And, after court, a female seated near Sandy, approached J5 and passed a written note to her... That should be grounds for her to NOT be in the court. She has no business with this issue and is free to pursue it from her computer at home or at the public library; she can even call the local TV station and sit in their studio IF she is inclined. But the risk to this trial is too great and too much time and money has been spent. Not a good time for her to "pop" back in. JMO.

Yeah, I saw the woman in the coral colored shirt pass her a note. Wonder what was up with that? crystal ball Regardless, it was a direct violation of Judge Stephen's directive that "no one" was to have any contact with Juror 5. I hope she does not return.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Freckles wrote:MyLife-
Blame Calypso! She got the tune humming in MY foggy, scrambled brains! awe She started a thread called Everything Alice... ! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 4 836886

Well, in that case... beer Here's to you..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY4QB1bkL3g

Cheers, Calypso.

freckles...you really should see Ducky for that foggy, scrambled problem you've been having lately...just sayin..
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 pm

This post 3627 is so interesting!
It directs the reader to:
http://mixedbagblog.com/

Clipped..
"5. Remember when AL went into great detail to point out that because Travis had come from an abusive family that he would grow up to be an abuser? "

Ah. But wait! Not only is Travis not alive and never interviewed or tested by anyone, REMEMBER THIS:

" 1. After spending an hour building up AL’s (Alyce LaViolette’s) credentials JM (Juan Martinez) tore them down in minutes. Under cross she became an out-dated (no formal education in more than 3 decades), out of touch (she now lectures about Snow White being battered), under-qualified (because she has no PhD she cannot administer or score tests and is not qualified to diagnose anyone joke."

Read more:
http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page146

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Oops! They were still Jefferson Airplane...not Starship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

For any of you who want to sing along.... dancing
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Freckles wrote:This post 3627 is so interesting!
It directs the reader to:
http://mixedbagblog.com/

Clipped..
"5. Remember when AL went into great detail to point out that because Travis had come from an abusive family that he would grow up to be an abuser? "

Ah. But wait! Not only is Travis not alive and never interviewed or tested by anyone, REMEMBER THIS:

" 1. After spending an hour building up AL’s (Alyce LaViolette’s) credentials JM (Juan Martinez) tore them down in minutes. Under cross she became an out-dated (no formal education in more than 3 decades), out of touch (she now lectures about Snow White being battered), under-qualified (because she has no PhD she cannot administer or score tests and is not qualified to diagnose anyone joke."

Read more:
http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page146

You don't get much for $250/hr.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 pm

For JA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPazGVuBXmY

This is when my "fog" has lifted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoRp05L95c
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:11 pm

auman58 wrote: "You don't get much for $250/hr."

Apparently not!
Seems there was a severe shortage of good, credible expert witnesses willing to tank their career on the Arias case for any amount of money. nobozo
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:17 pm

I still am in shock ... but coming out of the fog... that AL actually said Travis was the perpetrator... maybe she went to Samantha to apologize for saying it... but then that is what you get when your mouth writes cheques your a$$ can't cash... AL is trying to carry around 5 gallons of shiiit for Jodi in a 2 gallon bucket... Laughing JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:18 pm

In all that is holy...!
BOYCOTT this man!
This is so repulsive!
He is wanting to make money off the murder of Travis!!!

" #JodiArias EXCLUSIVE DR PHIL SCOOP and Jodi Family MONEY:

Dr Phil Production Company is paying for #JodiArias Family living expenses.
Hotel and food TRAVEL for the last 94 days in Arizona

Excuse: paying MOM Sandra for her daily NOTES she writes while trial testimony takes place.

Dr Phil paid license fee for photos and video of Arias Family

Dr. Phil producer visited Jodi 2 times in jail so far per jailhouse visitor log ..."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjjvcl

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/philanthropy/20614-why-did-dr-phil-give-600000-to-anthony-charity.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:I signed the petition.

Me too. Hubby did also.

As did I.
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm

justanopinion wrote:I still am in shock ... but coming out of the fog... that AL actually said Travis was the perpetrator... maybe she went to Samantha to apologize for saying it... but then that is what you get when your mouth writes cheques your a$$ can't cash... AL is trying to carry around 5 gallons of shiiit for Jodi in a 2 gallon bucket... Laughing JMOO

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Freckles wrote:In all that is holy...!
BOYCOTT this man!
This is so repulsive!
He is wanting to make money off the murder of Travis!!!

" #JodiArias EXCLUSIVE DR PHIL SCOOP and Jodi Family MONEY:

Dr Phil Production Company is paying for #JodiArias Family living expenses.
Hotel and food TRAVEL for the last 94 days in Arizona

Excuse: paying MOM Sandra for her daily NOTES she writes while trial testimony takes place.

Dr Phil paid license fee for photos and video of Arias Family

Dr. Phil producer visited Jodi 2 times in jail so far per jailhouse visitor log ..."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjjvcl

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/philanthropy/20614-why-did-dr-phil-give-600000-to-anthony-charity.html

Desperate measures by a "man" whose "career" is waning. (See Geraldo)
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next