Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

auman58 wrote:
Freckles wrote:In all that is holy...!
BOYCOTT this man!
This is so repulsive!
He is wanting to make money off the murder of Travis!!!

" #JodiArias EXCLUSIVE DR PHIL SCOOP and Jodi Family MONEY:

Dr Phil Production Company is paying for #JodiArias Family living expenses.
Hotel and food TRAVEL for the last 94 days in Arizona

Excuse: paying MOM Sandra for her daily NOTES she writes while trial testimony takes place.

Dr Phil paid license fee for photos and video of Arias Family

Dr. Phil producer visited Jodi 2 times in jail so far per jailhouse visitor log ..."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjjvcl

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/philanthropy/20614-why-did-dr-phil-give-600000-to-anthony-charity.html

Desperate measures by a "man" whose "career" is waning. (See Geraldo)

He will do anything for ratings but his "career" is not waning.

http://tv-tastic.com/2013/03/28/cbs-dr-phil-renewed-through-2017/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by auman58 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 pm

"He will do anything for ratings but his "career" is not waning."

It is on my TV.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

auman58 wrote:"He will do anything for ratings but his "career" is not waning."

It is on my TV.

Honestly, I didn't know he still had a show. Color me stupid.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 pm

BOYCOTT this man!
This is so repulsive!

Excuse: paying MOM Sandra for her daily NOTES she writes while trial testimony takes place.

Dr. Phil producer visited Jodi 2 times in jail so far per jailhouse visitor log ..."

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/philanthropy/20614-why-did-dr-phil-give-600000-to-anthony-charity.html

Wow! How low can these media people go. I'm sure JA's family is truly disgusted with JA; however, they probably still love her and want to support her as best they can by being there. I can understand that. But, for a tv show (Dr. Phil) to stoop as low as financially supporting the Arias clan with a lame excuse like paying for Sandy Arias trial notes is just low. If they really want to pay the tab, at the very least they could have acknowledged that both the Alexander's and Arias's have a financial need and both have lost a young person they loved as TA is dead and JA will likely get the DP. The Dr. Phil show has deep enough pockets; so, they should have paid expenses for both families or none at all. Guess Dr. Phil is on Team Jodi.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:15 am

auman58 wrote:

It is on my TV.

Honestly, I didn't know he still had a show. Color me stupid.

I've embedded videos of his show on this site because they were related to some of the cases that we are following here. But, I don't particularly care for "Dr. Phil". Very Happy

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 am

Re Alyce approaching Sam during the break:

Post 3680:
"Crime Victims' Rights - Arizona Attorney General http://www.azag.gov/victims_rights/C...RightsLaws.pdf
13-4443 Victim's Rights

B. The defendant, the defendant's attorney or agent of the defendant shall only initiate contact
with the victim through the prosecutor's office. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page148
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:59 am

Jodi Arias murder trial: Juror 5 surprised by media attention

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 L169_CIFR167384098cc621cf88013df513fe88e4

By Michael Kiefer
The Republic | azcentral.com
Fri Apr 5, 2013 3:36 PM

Who is Juror 5, the woman with the multi-hued hair who was expelled from the Jodi Arias jury on Tuesday?

Her name is Meliha Omanovic, she’s 38 years old, she’s a Bosnian immigrant, and she lives in north Phoenix.

And she was surprised at the attention she garnered from the media when she showed up in the courtroom on Thursday afternoon.

“I was encouraged to come,” she told The Arizona Republic, though she wouldn’t say by whom. Her mother-in-law, Camilla Omanovic, however, said that Meliha (pronounced Ma-LEE-hah) had received three calls from the court the day before.

Excerpts:

“I wanted to be part of the trial,” Omanovic said. “For the past four months it was part of my life. I get attached to things, and I take it very seriously.”

She realized that the media was present at the trial every day, but did not know how widely the trial was being watched.

“Even if it came up on the news, I switched the channel,” she said.

Read more:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130405jodi-arias-murder-trial-juror-surprised-by-media-attention.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 am

It is beyond my comprehension why the judge didn't issue a gag order to prevent Juror 5 from talking to the media before the trial is over.

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:It is beyond my comprehension why the judge didn't issue a gag order to prevent Juror 5 from talking to the media before the trial is over.

Agreed. She (the judge) should have, IMO, cleared the gallery when they laughed at AL. I don't see a darn thing funny about this animal that's on trial. I liked the way Judge Belvin Perry ruled his domain. Judge Nancy seems weak.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:07 am

auman58 wrote:
BOYCOTT this man!
This is so repulsive!

Desperate measures by a "man" whose "career" is waning. (See Geraldo)

Wow, I guess he feels sorry for the family. I wonder how he feels for the Alexander siblings...
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:08 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:It is beyond my comprehension why the judge didn't issue a gag order to prevent Juror 5 from talking to the media before the trial is over.

Wasn't aware of that blunder.

Is it true this is her first DP case?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:19 am

Calypso wrote:

Wasn't aware of that blunder.

Is it true this is her first DP case?

This case is the only one listed under "Notable Cases" in Judgepedia.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:22 am

Mylife101 wrote:
BOYCOTT this man!
This is so repulsive!

Wow! How low can these media people go. I'm sure JA's family is truly disgusted with JA; however, they probably still love her and want to support her as best they can by being there. I can understand that. But, for a tv show (Dr. Phil) to stoop as low as financially supporting the Arias clan with a lame excuse like paying for Sandy Arias trial notes is just low. If they really want to pay the tab, at the very least they could have acknowledged that both the Alexander's and Arias's have a financial need and both have lost a young person they loved as TA is dead and JA will likely get the DP. The Dr. Phil show has deep enough pockets; so, they should have paid expenses for both families or none at all. Guess Dr. Phil is on Team Jodi.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I followed my friend Calypso over here. Very Happy

I can not believe Dr. Phil and his production company would do such a thing. I used to really like him, but lately he has been all about media attention. What is he doing for the Alexander family? I will never watch this phony again.

Gobble12
Gobble12

Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 am

Gobble12 wrote:

I can not believe Dr. Phil and his production company would do such a thing. I used to really like him, but lately he has been all about media attention. What is he doing for the Alexander family? I will never watch this phony again.

Welcome aboard. I'm new here as well and like it a lot. The folks here are smart and civilized. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 720319
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:44 am

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:Completely off topic....

Strange coincidence: Jodi Arias, Amanda Knox, O.J. Simpson were all born on July 9. Wow...what are the odds?

Shocked Shocked
Now you have me worried!
A bunch of my family members were born in July and some of my kids' friends. Shocked

Don't worry Freckles, they all will be found "not guilty" roflao (and thanks for your 1:19 commentary)

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:19 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

Not sure other than there apparently was a meeting in chambers with ALV and the Judge, attorneys. Probably just a reprimand, reminder of protocol, etc. I'm sure Juan pushed for as much punishment as he could get, and rightfully so!

Darn right!
If anyone finds any news report on this will you please post the link? I've been looking but so far have found nothing.
Katie did say she told "Bill" and an ABC news reporter...

what happened?
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:23 am

colsnipe wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Darn right!
If anyone finds any news report on this will you please post the link? I've been looking but so far have found nothing.
Katie did say she told "Bill" and an ABC news reporter...

what happened?

AL approached and talked to Samantha Alexander after court Thursday.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:34 am

auman58 wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

Welcome aboard. I'm new here as well and like it a lot. The folks here are smart and civilized. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 720319
Thank you. So far, I've really enjoyed this site. WAY more civilized than the site I came from..YEA!! I look forward to having some good discussions about this trial. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 88030
Gobble12
Gobble12

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:34 am

auman58 wrote:
colsnipe wrote:

what happened?

ah, wonder if JA and cohorts are going to have TA's family kicked out due to witness tampering. Knock on wood but it seems likes something they would attempt.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:38 am

colsnipe wrote:
auman58 wrote:

ah, wonder if JA and cohorts are going to have TA's family kicked out due to witness tampering. Knock on wood but it seems likes something they would attempt.

Like the ribbons they wore to honor their brother. That was so damn petty, then they turn around and wear "Domestic Abuse" ribbons. Yeah, that was from the domestic abuse they suffered from Jodi, so I guess they kind of earned them ribbons.

IF they knew she had mental issues as a child or young adult, why hasn't it come out she had an intervention and a mental record somewhere? I'm sure much, much more went on in that household that hasn't come out. We've only heard of one incident where she kicked the mother.

Can you imagine carrying this child in your body for 9 months, feeding it, caring for it and then have it turn around, thinking it knows life much more than you do, and literally kicks you?

Wooden spoons? Oh no, she would have been in orbit! Shocked

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 am

Gobble12 wrote:
auman58 wrote:

Thank you. So far, I've really enjoyed this site. WAY more civilized than the site I came from..YEA!! I look forward to having some good discussions about this trial. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 88030

Glad to see you made it!!!

WELCOME to the Forum!!!
bounce
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 am

@38:00
How many people have tried to choke JA?
How come she is still alive?
How many times is the average person choked anyway?

I notice that with JA, every incident has to come in patterns of two or three. Even that dang finger! Heck, that was cut at Margaretville, then cut at Casa Roman, then broken by the ninjas, then broken by Travis! In truth, she is double/triple jointed: check out her "hitch-hiker" thumbs and even the weirdness of her pinkie on same hand and the ring finger, middle finger on opposite hand.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 am

Hello, hello, hello to all the new members!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 901969
Pull up a chair and make yourselves welcome!Coffee is courtesy of Starbucks... help yourself but no pitching at the screen. Rolling Eyes Mad I love you
You might want to check those hammers at the door, however, especially when the trial is going on... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 355665
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:23 am

It is on my TV.
One solution, IMO: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 996823
Then let me know how you feel about his obvious bias in this case: TELL HIM!
geek Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 916266 No Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 540129

IF he REALLY was fair and objective, he would have been helping Travis' family!
IF he REALLY cares about VICTIMS of crimes, why is he SUPPORTING the confessed killer and her family?

Shun the man! Ask Anthony how it feels! And poor fake Dr. Phil... he lost his investment in THAT deal when the public WASN'T buying!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:44 am

Freckles wrote:
olivier57 wrote:Listened to JM's cross yesterday. Everyone already wrote about that, AL thinks DV, writes DV, speaks DV, sleeps DV, lived (?) DV...

I heard her saying "I have no information about the relations between Prince Charming and Snow White. I don't know what their relationship was, you're mischaracterizing". In my opinion, just reading mails and not speaking with both sides, not watching them live, laugh, talk with friends and relatives (unfortunately) is exactly the same. She HAS NO KNOWLEDGE of who was Travis Alexander, but she allows herself, just hearing to one side and interpreting his writing with JA's glasses, to conclude he was an abuser. I would accept this judgment from his girlfriends, his friends, his family, his co-workers but not from someone for whom "abuses" is the daily "bread and butter".
She stepped from the cloud into the eye of the hurricane when SHE professed to be the expert and FAILED to do her homework. By failing to interview others and failing to present other studies, she has demonstrated her bias. IF I can see that, middle-class me, I am sure others more educated can see it as well.

Excellent commentary, BTW. Cool

Olivier, your comment is best of the day in my book! Best Posting Of The

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:58 am

I can't stand Dr. Phil. I protested when he jumped on the Casey Anthony bandwagon and had his hyped interview "exclusive" with Cindy and George. (THEY WERE PAID FOR THE INTERVIEW). I was one of many who even wrote his producers saying I would never ever watch his show, etc.
The guy is bad news...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 am

I totally agree 18th, I wrote in too complaining about the Cindy and George interview. I just dont understand why he would pay the Arias's expenses and not do the same for
the Alexander family
Cannot stand the man or his wife.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 am

Hello to all the new members! Everyone is very friendly here. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 541830
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 am

Trueblue wrote:I totally agree 18th, I wrote in too complaining about the Cindy and George interview. I just dont understand why he would pay the Arias's expenses and not do the same for
the Alexander family

Hi, True blue,
Welcome!
...And thanks for commenting on this. I am happy someone agrees with me and also wrote the show when he did that!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 am

olivier57 wrote:Listened to JM's cross yesterday. Everyone already wrote about that, AL thinks DV, writes DV, speaks DV, sleeps DV, lived (?) DV...

I heard her saying "I have no information about the relations between Prince Charming and Snow White. I don't know what their relationship was, you're mischaracterizing". In my opinion, just reading mails and not speaking with both sides, not watching them live, laugh, talk with friends and relatives (unfortunately) is exactly the same. She HAS NO KNOWLEDGE of who was Travis Alexander, but she allows herself, just hearing to one side and interpreting his writing with JA's glasses, to conclude he was an abuser. I would accept this judgment from his girlfriends, his friends, his family, his co-workers but not from someone for whom "abuses" is the daily "bread and butter".

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:
She stepped from the cloud into the eye of the hurricane when SHE professed to be the expert and FAILED to do her homework. By failing to interview others and failing to present other studies, she has demonstrated her bias. IF I can see that, middle-class me, I am sure others more educated can see it as well.

Excellent commentary, BTW. Cool

Olivier, your comment is best of the day in my book! Best Posting Of The

Whoo, thanks 18th, I'm particularly honored ! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 5 803492 (kneeling)

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Trueblue wrote:I totally agree 18th, I wrote in too complaining about the Cindy and George interview. I just dont understand why he would pay the Arias's expenses and not do the same for
the Alexander family

Hi, True blue,
Welcome!
...And thanks for commenting on this. I am happy someone agrees with me and also wrote the show when he did that!
I haven't watched his program ever since he supported the Anthony's or should I say USED them for his own benefit. How he can justify paying for the Arias family and do nothing for the victim's family is just anothr way of trying to USE people.

I have been very upset throughout this trial as to how the Alexander family has been treated. It isn't bad enough that Travis was butchered, condescending remarks made about his character, the looks that JA gives them, being asked to remove remeberance ribbons, etc. Now they have to hear that this "infamous" celebrity supports the Arias family with money and they have to depend on people to send in funds to help them. It is like Travis has become unimportant and an animal worth only throwing into the garbage. I really hope that Juan can establish a very strong presence with the jury as to who Travis was and speak very loudly for him and the family.

I think he is just a bozo and nobozo
are allowed.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Calypso wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

Glad to see you made it!!!

WELCOME to the Forum!!!
bounce
Thank you!! Having a blast learning what this site has to offer. Loving it so far. Kept part of my name, and avi so peeps would know it was me Very Happy Funny how that name was a mistake..but I have embraced it fully. Suspect
Gobble12
Gobble12

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Calypso wrote:
colsnipe wrote:

Like the ribbons they wore to honor their brother. That was so damn petty, then they turn around and wear "Domestic Abuse" ribbons. Yeah, that was from the domestic abuse they suffered from Jodi, so I guess they kind of earned them ribbons.

IF they knew she had mental issues as a child or young adult, why hasn't it come out she had an intervention and a mental record somewhere? I'm sure much, much more went on in that household that hasn't come out. We've only heard of one incident where she kicked the mother.

Can you imagine carrying this child in your body for 9 months, feeding it, caring for it and then have it turn around, thinking it knows life much more than you do, and literally kicks you?

Wooden spoons? Oh no, she would have been in orbit! Shocked

There are things about this case that reminds me of the Casey Anthony case; i.e., Casey's parents, too, knew that Casey had mental problems but there was no record of them ever taking her to get any kind of help.

How surreal it sounds to hear Jodi's mom say friends had called her saying Jodi needs help; ditto to watch all that went on with Casey, knowing she did all those weird things and never got any help.

The big question: would it have made a difference in the "end" if the parents had gotten help for their child?

What is it about those parents who won't get help? Although, from what I've heard about this case, it was the period around 18 months before the killing that there was a noticeable change in Jodi - one guy said he'd recently seen a change...dad told police she'd gotten to where she was real sweet sometimes and then on a rage, mom on the phone with Jodi raging for 2 hours. That would have been during a period of "adulthood" for Jodi.

Tell me this? "Why" would anyone stay on a phone and listen to someone rage for 2 hours (supposedly Jodi's mom did this with Jodi). OR why would someone stay with text messages for 5-6 hours while a boyfriend is on a rage? Sounds like both Jodi and mom are acting similar in this one thing.

Another think similar between Jodi and Casey - they were of a similar age when they killed.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:57 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall, or somehow found out what Alyce LV's reaction was when she found out yesterday that she was no longer welcome or scheduled to give her presentation today in LA, from the organizers!
Whoo hoo! I really would have loved to see her flip out bigtime! (Bye bye fee, too!) That woman has caused the Alexander family so much more pain, and all because she's inept, ignorant, $$$ hungry, and unprofessional!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall, or somehow found out what Alyce LV's reaction was when she found out yesterday that she was no longer welcome or scheduled to give her presentation today in LA, from the organizers!
Whoo hoo! I really would have loved to see her flip out bigtime! (Bye bye fee, too!) That woman has caused the Alexander family so much more pain, and all because she's inept, ignorant, $$$ hungry, and unprofessional!
Good afternoon 18th, did u ever find or receive any confirmation of that? I know yesterday I saw it posted in a few places but I couldn't supply you with the confirmation.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm

This writer has nailed it !

clipped--
" Then my neighbor's aunt died. This was a woman my ex and I met one time several months before in passing. My girlfriend went to the funeral without telling me, and I later heard from the neighbor how sweet it was that she had taken the time to go. The chilling thing was when the neighbor mentioned she didn't realize what an impact her aunt had, because my ex was sobbing quietly into a handkerchief, and was so overcome she had to leave. When I asked the ex about it, wondering if perhaps she had known the woman outside of our relationship, she said she didn't but that was what was expected at a funeral. "

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2013/03/jodi-arias-charming-lying-murdering.html

This writer has said it exactly!
After a very long battle with a viscous cancers, my sister passed. (It took me almost 5 years to say she died, she is now dead.) After her death, my husband demanded to know what it "felt like" to see her dying. I thought he was cruel or insane to ask such a question while I was in such pain. I told him it hurt too much to talk about; he had a break down at work and had to take time off because I could not tell him about how I felt with my sis' death! Said he NEEDED to know so he would know how to act...Then my father died... He wasn't close to my father BUT he demanded to see my father's body while it was in the hospital morgue. Later, he told me it was because he was "curious"... When a neighbor I was close with died, I was so choked up I could NOT attend the funeral. Just couldn't. My husband, who was NOT close with the neighbor, went. Neighbor's wife never forgave me but fawned all over "how caring" my husband was.

BTW, he is ex- now.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:19 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall, or somehow found out what Alyce LV's reaction was when she found out yesterday that she was no longer welcome or scheduled to give her presentation today in LA, from the organizers!
Was it really cancelled? Maybe, the put another speaker in for her or just post-poned it...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

clipped---

" I begin to get the feeling like she didn't know emotions on her own. It was like she was an anthropologist and had to dig for clues to emotions, and then she did her best to mirror them. Her laugh always sounded over-acted, and the way she showed 'empathy' or sadness always seemed overwrought for the circumstances—"

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2013/03/jodi-arias-charming-lying-murdering.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:44 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Good afternoon 18th, did u ever find or receive any confirmation of that? I know yesterday I saw it posted in a few places but I couldn't supply you with the confirmation.

No, Hoping it's true, but I haven't seen proof that it is.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Freckles wrote:
Was it really cancelled? Maybe, the put another speaker in for her or just post-poned it...

I have no idea if the event was cancelled, I only know that someone said that several people on Facebook said that ALYCE would no longer be featured, or speaking at the event that was scheduled for today. I still have not found that on Facebook, or anything to confirm it----Just hopin' it's true.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:59 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2280634172001

Juror number 5 talking to a reporter in her driveway. Gosh she's a flake. Hope she stays away from court before she causes a mistrial or something!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:28 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:http://www.azcentral.com/video/2280634172001

Juror number 5 talking to a reporter in her driveway. Gosh she's a flake. Hope she stays away from court before she causes a mistrial or something!

No, kidding. She's full of shite if she wants us to believe she doesn't want all this attention.

I get why Nurmi begged to have her removed - she was probably the one putting in a TON of questions - and we know the defense didn't like the questions.

But she needs to let this all go - and just stay home
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Poodledoodlemom Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:32 pm

I signed the petition.
Poodledoodlemom
Poodledoodlemom

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelJames Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello...I am here, too.
MichaelJames
MichaelJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:39 pm

olivier57 wrote:

Don't worry Freckles, they all will be found "not guilty" roflao (and thanks for your 1:19 commentary)
HE HE! Laughing
You brought an interesting point with the birthday thing. I was wowed by that. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Interview with a stalker:
There is a scale out there that can be used...

@46:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFzRIS2qjas&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Stalker scale with names attached

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Evil
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:http://www.azcentral.com/video/2280634172001

No, kidding. She's full of shite if she wants us to believe she doesn't want all this attention.

I get why Nurmi begged to have her removed - she was probably the one putting in a TON of questions - and we know the defense didn't like the questions.

Agree totally!
This once, I don't blame Nurmi. I don't think this woman is good juror period.
Also, I don't mean to be prejudicial, but she is a Bosnian immigrant, and still has an accent, so I am wondering when and how she became a citizen. Frankly wondering if she was really qualified to understand our legal system and be a juror. I am glad she's off---Don't think she would have been good for defense or prosecution. There is something off about this woman---The way she was in intense conversation for so long with a court employee, a note passed to her and then this sudden desire for attention. Ugh. Good riddance.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Damn, I cannot find confirmation at all that Alyce was cancelled for her speaking engagement today. Supposedly several people read this on Justice4Travis/facebook. I am not a Facebook member but was on the site. I saw NOTHING saying that. I have no idea now if it's true. Wish we could get legit confirmation.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

Agree totally!
This once, I don't blame Nurmi. I don't think this woman is good juror period.
Also, I don't mean to be prejudicial, but she is a Bosnian immigrant, and still has an accent, so I am wondering when and how she became a citizen. Frankly wondering if she was really qualified to understand our legal system and be a juror. I am glad she's off---Don't think she would have been good for defense or prosecution. There is something off about this woman---The way she was in intense conversation for so long with a court employee, a note passed to her and then this sudden desire for attention. Ugh. Good riddance.

She got political asylum I think - and it was 20 years ago.

Whenever us kids would whine or complain my dad would say "try living in Bosnia!"

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next