Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by guiltyassin Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Am I in the right spot....do I know anybody here? shifty

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:19 pm

guiltyassin wrote:Am I in the right spot....do I know anybody here? shifty

Yes, you're in the right place!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Freckles wrote:Stalker scale with names attached

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Evil

This was interesting. I was surprised to see that in a range of 1(least evil) to 22(most evil) the majority of the Manson family members were only listed at 15. Leslie Van Houten was only listed as 3. In regard to the Manson family, what are the chances of that many "actual" psychopaths (as they are classified on this chart) getting together in one group when the odd's of any individual being a psychopath are 1 in 100?

Casey would probably have been listed as an 11 on this chart if she had been convicted.

Last edited by Mylife101 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Calypso wrote: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 922384

Yes, you're in the right place!

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 pm

don't think i got the reply thing down.....gonna have to figure that out

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:29 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Damn, I cannot find confirmation at all that Alyce was cancelled for her speaking engagement today. Supposedly several people read this on Justice4Travis/facebook. I am not a Facebook member but was on the site. I saw NOTHING saying that. I have no idea now if it's true. Wish we could get legit confirmation.

Do you have the name of the speaking engagement and an address or name of the venue. If so, you could probably just google search for a phone number and call or e-mail to inquire as to who will be speaking at the event. If you call and she is still scheduled to speak you would have the opportunity to get your two cents worth in as well. Probably the most direct way to confirm this.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:43 pm

This may be tough to watch so I am putting the warning on it.
Interview with a mass murderer in TX.
It is what he said @ 8:10.
He describes his first killing.
He is NOT in a fog; his "brains" aren't scrambled. He recalls every detail. And this makes me think of JA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFV2kvGOi_o
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Stalker scale with names attached

This was interesting. I was surprised to see that in a range of 1(least evil) to 22(most evil) the majority of the Manson family members were only listed at 15. Leslie Van Houten was only listed as 3. In regard to the Manson family, what are the chances of that many "actual" psychopaths (as they are classified on this chart) getting together in one group when the odd's of any individual being a psychopath are 1 in 100?

Casey would probably have been listed as an 11 on this chart if she had been convicted.

I am watching the youtubes. Lot of series from Discovery Channel.
He walks you through the crime, person, interviews, gives the level and reason.

What level would you place JA? Reason?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 pm

I dunno. But I will tell you Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 147439 ! And you are late!!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 917988
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 864739 to RC!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:52 pm

guiltyassin wrote:don't think i got the reply thing down.....gonna have to figure that out

Welcome!

Click on "Quote" in the upper right if you want your message to appear in a box directly below a post you are replying to. Next, look at the white box with the text of the message you are responding to. Click your mouse in at the end of the previous message after the last "quote" in brackets. I click "enter" at least once to make sure mus message separates from the previous message. Type your message...click send.

If you want to create a new message that is not a reply to a message...just scroll to the bottom of the page, enter message and send.

Hope this helps. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
guiltyassin wrote:don't think i got the reply thing down.....gonna have to figure that out

Welcome!

Click on "Quote" in the upper right if you want your message to appear in a box directly below a post you are replying to. Next, look at the white box with the text of the message you are responding to. Click your mouse in at the end of the previous message after the last "quote" in brackets. I click "enter" at least once to make sure mus message separates from the previous message. Type your message...click send.

If you want to create a new message that is not a reply to a message...just scroll to the bottom of the page, enter message and send.

Hope this helps. Razz

Thank you

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Hey!! Good to see so many familiar faces!! bounce
Gobble12
Gobble12

Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 pm

MichaelJames wrote:Hello...I am here, too.

WOOHOO!!! We are slowly all making our way over here...it will be like the good old days, sort of Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 308578
Gobble12
Gobble12

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

She got political asylum I think - and it was 20 years ago.

Whenever us kids would whine or complain my dad would say "try living in Bosnia!"

You are young.... roflao I was told CHINA! (Never mouthed off and told them I always wanted to see the Great Wall there...They probably would have shown it to me then!) Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 155681
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

I am watching the youtubes. Lot of series from Discovery Channel.
He walks you through the crime, person, interviews, gives the level and reason.

What level would you place JA? Reason?

Bringing the link down with the reply:

IMO, based on this scale and definitions, Jodi Arias would be a 9, 12, or 13.

#9. Jealous lovers with marked psychopathic features.

#12. Power-hungry psychopaths who kill when they are "cornered".

#13. Psychopathic murderers with inadequate, rageful personalities, rage being the reason of their killings.

I's kind of hard to say without the actual motive. Seems that 13 would fit with a more "immediate" act than a carefully premeditated act. But who knows, I have known people who just seem to carry an internal rage at someone or something.

#12 would fit if JA was in fact fearful of the threats TA made and believed he was going to "out" her and destroy her perceived new found identity as a good Mormon and ruin her standing in her new circle of "friends".

#9, is the least likely of the three, IMO, because although I do believe JA was jealous, I just don't think that was enough. I think she was furious at her loss of control of TA and the situation. I think she was enraged that she had put nearly two years of her life into landing her prince and the lifestyle and place in Mormon society she thought she could occupy as TA's girlfriend/wife. She felt entitled...felt she had earned it...and how dare Travis discard her "like used toilet paper" and give everything JA had "earned" to someone else.

I believe she showed up in Mesa on June 4 with a clear intention of letting Travis decide his own fate. She came prepared with packed luggage and sunscreen should he choose option number 1. She came prepared to kill him (option 2) if he used her sexually one more time and still chose to reject her "like used toilet paper". Problem was, Travis didn't know the stakes of his choice and we all know the outcome of his choice.

So,....probably #13. Rage. What do you think?...reason?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Gobble12 wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Wow! How low can these media people go. I'm sure JA's family is truly disgusted with JA; however, they probably still love her and want to support her as best they can by being there. I can understand that. But, for a tv show (Dr. Phil) to stoop as low as financially supporting the Arias clan with a lame excuse like paying for Sandy Arias trial notes is just low. If they really want to pay the tab, at the very least they could have acknowledged that both the Alexander's and Arias's have a financial need and both have lost a young person they loved as TA is dead and JA will likely get the DP. The Dr. Phil show has deep enough pockets; so, they should have paid expenses for both families or none at all. Guess Dr. Phil is on Team Jodi.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I followed my friend Calypso over here. Very Happy

I can not believe Dr. Phil and his production company would do such a thing. I used to really like him, but lately he has been all about media attention. What is he doing for the Alexander family? I will never watch this phony again.

Welcome Gobble12 love your icon!! one of my favourite characters...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 pm

I see her as a 12, 13, 14:

12- Kill when they are cornered.
IMO, JA was not really jealous in the normal sense. She simply wanted control over TA and felt another female in his life (Lisa, Mimi, etc.) would diminish the control she had over him;
TA cornered her several times in 2008 based upon the text messages, especially when he told her she was a sociopath and when he threatened to tell everyone what she had done... Her game was up and she knew it. For TA to have told anyone would have left her discredited in that community for the illusion she wanted everyone to believe.

13-Rage.
I do believe JA was in a terrible rage when she left Yreka. Despite the "safe guards" she had put into place to blackmail TA IF he ever told anything negative about her, it appeared he was going to tell the truth. She had to get to him ASAP. The only time she might have faltered was when she was with Darryl or Matt. Otherwise, her rage propelled her forward. It was a cold, methodical rage to get rid of the one person who could tell the truth about her. Her control of him had slipped, in her mind.

14-Schemer.
IMO, JA had schemed for many years about the "good life" she felt she was owed. She had paid the admission price with the kinky sex; she wanted the whole show now. IMO, she schemed to meet TA and become his wife whether he liked it or not. When she fell on hard times early 2008 with the repo of her car, she wanted the BMW TA owned; she hated his being so successful. She had spent so much energy and time trying to land her man and she was NOT going to accept that rejection from her life of fantasy as long as he was alive.

I would like to say I see her as 12 degrees of GUILTY of FIRST DEGREE MURDER with EXECUTION.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 pm

MichaelJames wrote:Hello...I am here, too.

Welcome!! nice to see all the new people here. I look forward to new perspectives and comments..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

She got political asylum I think - and it was 20 years ago.

Whenever us kids would whine or complain my dad would say "try living in Bosnia!"

You are young.... roflao I was told CHINA! (Never mouthed off and told them I always wanted to see the Great Wall there...They probably would have shown it to me then!) Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 155681

oh my... then I am ancient... we were told to eat everything on our plates because of people starving in Africa... Crying or Very sad
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I followed my friend Calypso over here. Very Happy

I can not believe Dr. Phil and his production company would do such a thing. I used to really like him, but lately he has been all about media attention. What is he doing for the Alexander family? I will never watch this phony again.

Welcome Gobble12 love your icon!! one of my favourite characters...

Thanks!! She is one of my favorites too. I say she is my alter ego Very Happy
Gobble12
Gobble12

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Might not be a popular comment however... watching tawdilly's (youtube) of the interviews of mom and dad.. I could not help but wonder if she was paranoid schizophrenic as she is about the right age for it to manifest... Laughing but I am not a PhD and she did have the "good Dr. S" test her.. and he didn't find that .. although wait he doesn't have a PhD either... but I am guessing that that might have been the first thing the Defence tried for ... as it might have given her the Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 Cc10 and her being declared NCR (not criminally responsible) I don't personally buy that she is unable to know right from wrong... as I do believe she is capable of that ... just that she doesn't have any emotion that doesn't affect her well being. But I am surprised that they did not try that first... Mom and Dad could have vouched for that... But then I loved that Mom says "but of course, I asked.." lol we should all have people who believe that highly of us!!! hehehe
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:40 pm

I forgot to say that I think the whole court room should all show up with pop rocks and see how JA really reacts... lol not a good idea because it might cause a mistrial... but would be funny!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 Aa10

@ Gobble12 then I guess I will have to have Garcia as my alter ego!! Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:47 pm

JA does know the difference between right and wrong, legal and illegal. Hence, the lies.

JA CAN control her behavior in accordance with normal social standards. Hence, those who first thot (or still do) JA is a "nice" person.

I do not know IF Alyce/Samuels really bought into JA's gaming them OR if they bought into the money. I DO believe JA, Samuels, Alyce ALL LIED multiple times on the stand! This tells me THEY do not respect the oath as much as derive value from money and/or the ability to *ull*hit the courts and media. Seems there are many on the dteam deriving pleasure from the media attention...and the ability to control or manipulate it.

I do not know anything re this expert witness Nurmi wants to add, a Wong. While I am not opposed to the adding of witnesses, the dteam is SO boring an the witnesses are so dry and monotone... I doubt if I will watch that witness all the way thru... Man. I really wish Nurmi and Wilmot would get it in gear!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Un ball Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Slacker here.......

Mel Un ball

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Freckles wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Evil

I see her as a 12, 13, 14:

12- Kill when they are cornered.
IMO, JA was not really jealous in the normal sense. She simply wanted control over TA and felt another female in his life (Lisa, Mimi, etc.) would diminish the control she had over him;
TA cornered her several times in 2008 based upon the text messages, especially when he told her she was a sociopath and when he threatened to tell everyone what she had done... Her game was up and she knew it. For TA to have told anyone would have left her discredited in that community for the illusion she wanted everyone to believe.

13-Rage.
I do believe JA was in a terrible rage when she left Yreka. Despite the "safe guards" she had put into place to blackmail TA IF he ever told anything negative about her, it appeared he was going to tell the truth. She had to get to him ASAP. The only time she might have faltered was when she was with Darryl or Matt. Otherwise, her rage propelled her forward. It was a cold, methodical rage to get rid of the one person who could tell the truth about her. Her control of him had slipped, in her mind.

14-Schemer.
IMO, JA had schemed for many years about the "good life" she felt she was owed. She had paid the admission price with the kinky sex; she wanted the whole show now. IMO, she schemed to meet TA and become his wife whether he liked it or not. When she fell on hard times early 2008 with the repo of her car, she wanted the BMW TA owned; she hated his being so successful. She had spent so much energy and time trying to land her man and she was NOT going to accept that rejection from her life of fantasy as long as he was alive.

I would like to say I see her as 12 degrees of GUILTY of FIRST DEGREE MURDER with EXECUTION.

I think we are pretty much on the same page. I also considered 14. I rejected it because the schemer kills as a means to get what they want (money, someone else's spouse, etc). Killing Travis guaranteed that she would never get what she ultimately wanted (to be Travis's publically recognized girl).I see Jodi killing Travis as the ultimate FU. Pure retribution for "wronging her" and not giving her what she wanted. IMO, her crime seems to be a combination of 12 and 13. Control freak full of rage at losing control and not getting her way.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Un ball Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Gobble12 wrote:
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 88030

Hello strangers!!!!

Mel Un ball

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 Empty Hello to you, too!!!

Post by MichaelJames Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Mel Un ball wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

Hello strangers!!!!

And it's great to see everyone here. Although, I didn't mind FB, either...this good.

The above mentioned psychopath chart is really interesting stuff. I concur with all...I think (from my understanding) that the highest number attributed to a killer would be their "diagnositic" number...therefore I would rate this BUTCHER a 14, although I concur with the others...about everything! 9, 12, 13 and 14 for sure.
MichaelJames
MichaelJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank you, Freckles and others for the chart. I am of the opinion it is a combination of 12 and 13. Cornered and Rage. "Something" triggered TA string of texts, emails late May early June. He references a "dire conversation"....speculate as you will. Then comes the sociopath, evil, you will feel the wrath.

I believe she came unglued. Knew she was losing control. TA was going to expose her. Rip off the mask of normalcy/kindness/intelligence/sweetness and light that she had carefully crafted. Something in her realized that he "meant it"....would expose her. Can't have that. Must contain the source. Cut off the life line. Even if it meant he would no longer be alive. Simply, he. had. to. go. Forever.

So my vote goes to 12 and 13.

Last edited by Weeziethm on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm

MichaelJames wrote:
Mel Un ball wrote: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 88030

Hello strangers!!!!

And it's great to see everyone here. Although, I didn't mind FB, either...this good.

The above mentioned psychopath chart is really interesting stuff. I concur with all...I think (from my understanding) that the highest number attributed to a killer would be their "diagnositic" number...therefore I would rate this BUTCHER a 14, although I concur with the others...about everything! 9, 12, 13 and 14 for sure.

Yes, probably right. freckles thought 14 as well. I just wasn't sure about the "kills for gain" aspect of 14 as I don't see a gain to be realized. So going with the highest "diagnostic" number Jodi would be at least a 13, and maybe a 14 as you suggest. Profiling would be an interesting line of work, IMO. crystal ball
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill-in-NV Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Mel Un ball wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

Hello strangers!!!!

Hello all you beautiful people! I'm still trying to figure this all out!

guitar
Jill-in-NV
Jill-in-NV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

freckles wrote: "I do not know anything re this expert witness Nurmi wants to add, a Wong."

I have no information about a new defense expert.

Bueller....Bueller....Anyone?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Mylife101 wrote: clipped--

I think we are pretty much on the same page. I also considered 14. I rejected it because the schemer kills as a means to get what they want (money, someone else's spouse, etc). Killing Travis guaranteed that she would never get what she ultimately wanted (to be Travis's publically recognized girl).I see Jodi killing Travis as the ultimate FU. Pure retribution for "wronging her" and not giving her what she wanted. IMO, her crime seems to be a combination of 12 and 13. Control freak full of rage at losing control and not getting her way.
Cool I think so, too.
14 I considered for a reason: I am still speculating JA was misappropriating funds from TA's ATM. Perhaps, the bank statements came at the end of the month ? That would explain TA blowing up at JA end of April (she had no money and had to ask her mother for money to move); and then again, TA blew up end of May. Both times he asked her to come clean, confess or else he would destroy her by telling the Freemans and others.

I am speculating JA may have been taking money for her own daily expenses as well as using the money to "pay TA " for his BMW.

It is apparent JA did NOT want TA telling anyone in the Mormon community of what she had done. Why? She was already picking out the next person and that was Ryan.
(I find it interesting JA writes in text to TA she will no longer being attening PPL---Feb '08?- and then attends the June PPL in Salt Lake...)

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

The afternoon welcoming session has been extended to evening! Welcome to RC for all our new posters!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 322372
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote: clipped--

Cool I think so, too.
14 I considered for a reason: I am still speculating JA was misappropriating funds from TA's ATM. Perhaps, the bank statements came at the end of the month ? That would explain TA blowing up at JA end of April (she had no money and had to ask her mother for money to move); and then again, TA blew up end of May. Both times he asked her to come clean, confess or else he would destroy her by telling the Freemans and others.

I am speculating JA may have been taking money for her own daily expenses as well as using the money to "pay TA " for his BMW.

It is apparent JA did NOT want TA telling anyone in the Mormon community of what she had done. Why? She was already picking out the next person and that was Ryan.
(I find it interesting JA writes in text to TA she will no longer being attening PPL---Feb '08?- and then attends the June PPL in Salt Lake...)

Great point, freckles. I hadn't thought of "gain" in the sense of "preserving" her reputation so as not to ruin her chances with other upwardly mobile young men in PPL and the Mormon community.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Damn, I cannot find confirmation at all that Alyce was cancelled for her speaking engagement today. Supposedly several people read this on Justice4Travis/facebook. I am not a Facebook member but was on the site. I saw NOTHING saying that. I have no idea now if it's true. Wish we could get legit confirmation.

Do you have the name of the speaking engagement and an address or name of the venue. If so, you could probably just google search for a phone number and call or e-mail to inquire as to who will be speaking at the event. If you call and she is still scheduled to speak you would have the opportunity to get your two cents worth in as well. Probably the most direct way to confirm this.

Yes, I have that info. It's in LA. It's all on ALV's website, but they don't have an email, only a phone # and I don't live on the west coast---didn't want to call. Would have emailed if I could have. SHE conveniently does not have one listed on her site either!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote: Cool I think so, too.

Great point, freckles. I hadn't thought of "gain" in the sense of "preserving" her reputation so as not to ruin her chances with other upwardly mobile young men in PPL and the Mormon community.

I watched the documentaries on this scale. They were really excellent. I must agree that 14 is what I would rate JA. She has tendencies for several of the other ratings but where is her highest score? I agree with the Freckles on the personal gain and would expand somewhat. JA was really hurting. She was in psychological torment. Here was her MAN and he had just told her what he really thought of her and it was not nice. She had to stop the way she felt and he was the one hurting her (in her irrational thinking). Therefore, IMO her gain from killing him was to put an end to her own misery. She does not have the capability even today to think of anyone but herself. She does not have blunted affect; she has no affect at all. She wanted to hurt Travis as much as she thought he hurt her. I don't believe for a moment that she should be in a hospital. She is not mentally ill. She knew it was wrong or she would not have thought it through so much in detail. Today she does not care if her family hurts or Travis' family hurts. She only cares about herself.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Mylife101 wrote:freckles wrote: "I do not know anything re this expert witness Nurmi wants to add, a Wong."

OMG, NOOOOOOOO! This trial will never end if they put up yet another witness! It's already the biggest snoozefest defense in criminal history. The ONLY thrill we get is when Juan gets up!
Please tell me they can't do this!

How can they just add yet another 'expert' at the 11th hour, just because their other ones bombed bigtime?! Too bad. You are the idiots that hired idiots! Also, it's a little late in the game for someone else to do a 'comprehensive' exam on this monster...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Pianist wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

I watched the documentaries on this scale. They were really excellent. I must agree that 14 is what I would rate JA. She has tendencies for several of the other ratings but where is her highest score? I agree with the Freckles on the personal gain and would expand somewhat. JA was really hurting. She was in psychological torment. Here was her MAN and he had just told her what he really thought of her and it was not nice. She had to stop the way she felt and he was the one hurting her (in her irrational thinking). Therefore, IMO her gain from killing him was to put an end to her own misery. She does not have the capability even today to think of anyone but herself. She does not have blunted affect; she has no affect at all. She wanted to hurt Travis as much as she thought he hurt her. I don't believe for a moment that she should be in a hospital. She is not mentally ill. She knew it was wrong or she would not have thought it through so much in detail. Today she does not care if her family hurts or Travis' family hurts. She only cares about herself.

Agree.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Mylife101 wrote:freckles wrote: "I do not know anything re this expert witness Nurmi wants to add, a Wong."

As in Ferris? Ferris Bueller.

Ferris: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Yes, I can see how these points could fit into category 14 as gains quite easily. I have been enlightened. 14 it is!
Cool
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Maybe you misheard him and what he really want is to add his "WANG"
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Jodi Arias juror hints at reason for dismissal (Video)

Jodi Arias juror number 5 defends her actions but hints, sources and observations reveal more about her dismissal.

Chris Williams, 12News Exclusive:

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2280634172001
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Calypso wrote:

Maybe you misheard him and what he really want is to add his "WANG"

Yes, I think you've got it! Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 pm

IIRC, this is in regards to the prosecutorial misconduct motion by DT that is still pending. Wong, I believe, is a female producer for HLN In Session with Jenkasaurus who was brought up to the stand several days ago. Nurmi wants her testimony as to what she saw via the autograph signing incident with JM. I believe she was ready to go but because our Fairy godmother Alyce had prior engagements (oopsie,now she doesn't), he wanted to proceed with that testimony and put Wong on the back burner.

Again, just what I think I recall.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill-in-NV Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Weeziethm wrote:

IIRC, this is in regards to the prosecutorial misconduct motion by DT that is still pending. Wong, I believe, is a female producer for HLN In Session with Jenkasaurus who was brought up to the stand several days ago. Nurmi wants her testimony as to what she saw via the autograph signing incident with JM. I believe she was ready to go but because our Fairy godmother Alyce had prior engagements (oopsie,now she doesn't), he wanted to proceed with that testimony and put Wong on the back burner.

Again, just what I think I recall.

Yes, I agree! This is what I remember also! Hopefully it won't go anywhere! Defense got their juror dumped anyway!
Jill-in-NV
Jill-in-NV

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Thanks you, Weezie!

Level 12 deals with delusionals, anti-soicals, etc.
I don't know JA fits this. However, her parents said in the interviews, JA had problems to the extent her friends would call the parents to report mental problems with JA.
Father said it got worse 18 months before TA was murdered. That would have coincided with WHEN JA met TA. In JA's journals in summer 2007, she states problems with her own life and states it is NOT because of Travis BUT because of her own "mind." Was she starting to lose it?

We saw problems early on @ 7 yrs old with the reporting of the babysitter. And JA told the detective she "kicked" Doggy Boy... and he just went...She was a freshman in hs at that time. (They had moved to Yreka at the end of her 8th grad according to her mother, Sandy.)

Level 12:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fnZjnrLBX3w&NR=1
@8:10
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Jill-in-NV wrote: "Yes, I agree! This is what I remember also! Hopefully it won't go anywhere! Defense got their juror dumped anyway!"

Jill,
Do you know if Juror 5 is the same juror that spectators have claimed was often seen sitting outside the courthouse in an area that she could have seen reporters and possibly JM being photographed with trial watchers? If this was the same juror, then maybe the DT was looking for any reason to boot her? No matter the reason, I hope J5 conjures up enough common sense to stay away and not cause a scene next week.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Freckles wrote:In all that is holy...!
BOYCOTT this man!
This is so repulsive!
He is wanting to make money off the murder of Travis!!!

" #JodiArias EXCLUSIVE DR PHIL SCOOP and Jodi Family MONEY:

Dr Phil Production Company is paying for #JodiArias Family living expenses.
Hotel and food TRAVEL for the last 94 days in Arizona

Excuse: paying MOM Sandra for her daily NOTES she writes while trial testimony takes place.

Dr Phil paid license fee for photos and video of Arias Family

Dr. Phil producer visited Jodi 2 times in jail so far per jailhouse visitor log ..."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjjvcl

http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/philanthropy/20614-why-did-dr-phil-give-600000-to-anthony-charity.html

Dr. Phil
37 minutes ago.
Been reading some rumors that we are paying for Arias family housing etc... Absolutely untrue. I have never met the Arias family, and neither I -- nor my production company -- has paid or promised them anything. Robin and I are praying for the Alexander family.

https://www.facebook.com/drphilshow?ref=ts&fref=ts
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill-in-NV Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Mylife101 wrote:Jill-in-NV wrote: "Yes, I agree! This is what I remember also! Hopefully it won't go anywhere! Defense got their juror dumped anyway!"

Jill,
Do you know if Juror 5 is the same juror that spectators have claimed was often seen sitting outside the courthouse in an area that she could have seen reporters and possibly JM being photographed with trial watchers? If this was the same juror, then maybe the DT was looking for any reason to boot her? No matter the reason, I hope J5 conjures up enough common sense to stay away and not cause a scene next week.

No, I don't know if Juror #5 was the one that was seen outside of the courthouse. But, I did read that there was a previous issue with Jurror #5. If I remember correctly, it was something about the judge receiving a phone call saying to watch Jurror #5 because she was communicating with JA while she was on the witness stand! The caller said juror #5 was shaking her head or nodding to JA as if to help her answer questions. So, this is the 2nd thing to come up about her! Sorry, I don't remember where I read that! I'm old! LOL! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 369770
Jill-in-NV
Jill-in-NV

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alessandra!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 6 2108 Best Posting Of The
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next