Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Junebug wrote:Stalking! YES!

My thoughts exactly!!! woohoo!
lostyou
lostyou

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:01 pm

LOL. Looks as if perhaps Alyce hasn't seen this WHOLE document that she is reviewing.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Synopsis.......Words can be read...but they can't be read properly without voice inflection/facial expressions/context of surroundings at the time....
For example: "I'm going to kick your ass" This could be literal....this could be said jokingly.....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:02 pm

I so wish they had started on time today. Being an east coaster, hard to watch late afternoon.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm

finally got rid of LOUD workers..dogs have settled down for their nap and I am shocked to get back on and find they haven't broke for lunch yet but sure they will here soon..so annoyed to have missed most of todays cross
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Junebug wrote:Oh wow, she can read into everything else in that message but not stalking or Travis fear of Jodi! This is brilliant! Love JM!

He is smokin' her already! Her word of the day is 'context'- how rich is that? I've got lots of other words for her...yeah Junebug (& howdy everyone else out there in RC! Shout out!) her blinders are being exposed...Thank goodness!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Some people have dry sense of humors/some people don't put LOL after everything ...some people don't put quotes around things....which could put a completely different spin on written words

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Bo wrote:Synopsis.......Words can be read...but they can't be read properly without voice inflection/facial expressions/context of surroundings at the time....
For example: "I'm going to kick your ass" This could be literal....this could be said jokingly.....

Great synopsis!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:06 pm

OMG JM is reading my mind! "You CHOSE not to believe TA"...THANKYOUTHANKYOU Juan!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:07 pm

keikikiki wrote:
Junebug wrote:Oh wow, she can read into everything else in that message but not stalking or Travis fear of Jodi! This is brilliant! Love JM!

He is smokin' her already! Her word of the day is 'context'- how rich is that? I've got lots of other words for her...yeah Junebug (& howdy everyone else out there in RC! Shout out!) her blinders are being exposed...Thank goodness!
New word of the day "stalking" Loving this. How many times has he said "stalking now? too many to count!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 pm

In another twist...the e-mails between them could have been part of their "Role Playing" or could be literal....But viewed by eyes of an outsider and only getting the side of the "Liar" ...that Liar can make it mean what ever they want it to mean....Since other party is no longer with us.

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Junebug wrote:I so wish they had started on time today. Being an east coaster, hard to watch late afternoon.

Being a west coaster from overseas, hard to watch very early in the morning Sleep

Last edited by olivier57 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:09 pm

keikikiki wrote:

Hey Keikikiki,

That's about as rich as chocolate lava cake on top of a huge NYC style cheesecake! Lovin' every minute of it!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

omg I wish he could have kept going!!

he wrote there that he was afraid of her... wrote in his blog that dating with the intent of finding a wife was like a year long job interview to ensure that you were not hooking up with an axe murderer and if the woman was wondering the same... guess I always looked at that as he was not trying to call Jodi out... be neutral... but still say that is what he thought of her...

off topic sort of... I was friends with a woman who could be very dangerous.. did not know when we became friends.. but backed out very very very slowly to avoid the danger..

maybe this quasi professional doesn't get that sometimes you back out slowly and stay interacting and act out hoping to scare off the really dangerous people in your life..
JMOO JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm

The Idea she looks to the defense table when being questioned is ridiculous.....Grown woman with all these years experience....Just answer the Question....WTH?

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:17 pm

lostyou wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

New word of the day "stalking" Loving this. How many times has he said "stalking now? too many to count!

Here's to hoping he sticks with "stalking" that pretty much sums it up. Not aimin' for hero worship with JM but DANG! he's good! Bet the heinous crime stats drop in Maricopa County!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 pm

really gets me that Juan is very clear with his questions... but she is always trying to read into it where he is heading so she can head him off at the pass... she doesn't seem to understand alot of his questions... does she have trouble understanding what people are trying to say... or is it just she has trouble understanding if they don't fit her nice little prerecorded boxes?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 pm

justanopinion wrote:omg I wish he could have kept going!!

he wrote there that he was afraid of her... wrote in his blog that dating with the intent of finding a wife was like a year long job interview to ensure that you were not hooking up with an axe murderer and if the woman was wondering the same... guess I always looked at that as he was not trying to call Jodi out... be neutral... but still say that is what he thought of her...

off topic sort of... I was friends with a woman who could be very dangerous.. did not know when we became friends.. but backed out very very very slowly to avoid the danger..

maybe this quasi professional doesn't get that sometimes you back out slowly and stay interacting and act out hoping to scare off the really dangerous people in your life..
JMOO JMOO

BINGO!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Bo wrote:The Idea she looks to the defense table when being questioned is ridiculous.....Grown woman with all these years experience....Just answer the Question....WTH?

That is what I was saying earlier. Other expert witnesses such as the ME, know the facts and answer the questions accordingly. They are not hiding anything, not trying to twist or squirm out of questions, or attacking which ever side is asking they just answer to what they know as facts. She would do herself a favor to study those witnesses. If she really believed what she was saying she wouldn't be so worried about being tripped up.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:21 pm

@ keikikiki very cute puppy in your avatar!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Exactly...Is that convo truth or supposition or assuming...

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 pm

I find it so disturbing this woman chose to ignore a dead young mans own words about being fearful of the stalker who ultimately killed him. How does she sleep at night?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Junebug wrote:
Bo wrote:The Idea she looks to the defense table when being questioned is ridiculous.....Grown woman with all these years experience....Just answer the Question....WTH?

That is what I was saying earlier. Other expert witnesses such as the ME, know the facts and answer the questions accordingly. They are not hiding anything, not trying to twist or squirm out of questions, or attacking which ever side is asking they just answer to what they know as facts. She would do herself a favor to study those witnesses. If she really believed what she was saying she wouldn't be so worried about being tripped up.

Laughing Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 13 451488 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 13 451488 Best Posting Of The
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

or kidding around or just pretend or funny...can't tell by just written words with no emotion can you????

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:26 pm

i found it weird that JA would smirk when they first started talking about her being a stalker... what if they were talking about that stuff on purpose because they thought she was monitoring the convo and to see if she'd bring it up to him later? He might of also kept talking to JA because like AL said the victim will be nice to the abuser to keep them at bay...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 pm

carlaKay....especially if she sees all the pictures and videos of Travis...He was a jokester/tried to be funny/life of the party....she chooses to ignore this....and ignore the fact that Jodi (while he was telling this scarey story about a gun being at his head) chooses to just keep her head on his lap and moves his arm off her as if she's giving him a subtle hint that "i'm bored ..attention is not on me"

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 pm

justanopinion wrote:really gets me that Juan is very clear with his questions... but she is always trying to read into it where he is heading so she can head him off at the pass... she doesn't seem to understand alot of his questions... does she have trouble understanding what people are trying to say... or is it just she has trouble understanding if they don't fit her nice little prerecorded boxes?

Wondering if her tactic is to mirror JA's ooh I get so scared when mean men like you 'n TA shout at me game...in some way use it (TRANSPARENT- imoo) to suggest to the jury see poor little JA isn't the only one to get scrambly brains when bad men speak to us...is she/dteam really thinking that somehow lends credibility to JA's fog mountain of smug evasive testimony? As in looky here jury, this "expert" even gets wimbly brain...Men bad, women victims...UGH! So looks like I'm thinkin' it's a pre-meditated ploy of hers/dteam...jmo...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Bo wrote:or kidding around or just pretend or funny...can't tell by just written words with no emotion can you????

seriously? how many times has someone had to go back and explain what they intended on one of these threads (not here because we are all well behaved) because someone misunderstood what was being expressed and got bent out of shape because of it.. AL is the first to say she doesn't understand text and IM messages.. so how can she possibly interpret them?? Cool
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 pm

NO!!!!! "pause"..... oooohhhhh answer that one Alyce LaViolente!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Junebug wrote:

I would think that when witnessing at a trial a person would attest to FACTS and stay away from supposition. That is the difference between the ME and ALV.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:30 pm

the fact that we've at 2 witnesses LA and MH on the stand and call JA a stalker this has got to be hitting them somewhere... the fact that it's not so much her behavior but the fact he is terrified of her... those are strong words..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:30 pm

justanopinion...Yep!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:32 pm

carlakay wrote:I find it so disturbing this woman chose to ignore a dead young mans own words about being fearful of the stalker who ultimately killed him. How does she sleep at night?
I completely agree. It's very sad that an expert is choosing to ignore what is right there in front of her, that is in her field of expertise. She needs to really take a long look in the mirror and ask herself if she really should be in this field anymore. You know if JA had written that about TA, this witness would be all over it. Also another thing, The fact that JA did not write anything bad about TA in her journals is weird to me. It speaks of her being in a fantasy world in complete denial of what is happening and the truth. I wish this could be brought out. It's just weird to me.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 pm

AAAHHHHH HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 pm

justanopinion wrote:@ keikikiki very cute puppy in your avatar!!

Awww thanks justanopinion! She's on my lap 24/7...dog therapy is the best (imho)...btw I wanna high-five you on all your posts...you've got more than 'just' an opinion imoo. Very Happy
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Bo wrote:Synopsis.......Words can be read...but they can't be read properly without voice inflection/facial expressions/context of surroundings at the time....
Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The

Exactly! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 13 308578
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Bmore wrote:i found it weird that JA would smirk when they first started talking about her being a stalker... what if they were talking about that stuff on purpose because they thought she was monitoring the convo and to see if she'd bring it up to him later? He might of also kept talking to JA because like AL said the victim will be nice to the abuser to keep them at bay...

I SAW THAT TOO! I FOUND IT SO DISTURBING AND CREEPY AS WELL! Glad to hear you say this...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 pm

surprised HLN hasn't mentioned that AL talked to Sam when she left the stand the other day...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 pm

lostyou wrote:
carlakay wrote:I find it so disturbing this woman chose to ignore a dead young mans own words about being fearful of the stalker who ultimately killed him. How does she sleep at night?
I completely agree. It's very sad that an expert is choosing to ignore what is right there in front of her, that is in her field of expertise. She needs to really take a long look in the mirror and ask herself if she really should be in this field anymore. You know if JA had written that about TA, this witness would be all over it. Also another thing, The fact that JA did not write anything bad about TA in her journals is weird to me. It speaks of her being in a fantasy world in complete denial of what is happening and the truth. I wish this could be brought out. It's just weird to me.

You have to share! Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 13 308578
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Funny Thing.....Did she ever write down in her "Journal" that she snuck in Doggie Doors and slept under Christmas Trees or Didnot leave a house she was uninvited to or that she slashed tires...???!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:36 pm

just found this maybe we should send it forward... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 13 643974

“By the time you swear you're his,
Shivering and sighing.
And he vows his passion is,
Infinite, undying.
Lady make note of this --
One of you is lying.”
― Dorothy Parker
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 pm

lostyou wrote:

Agree...thinking that could be a whole other thread...freaks me out to the bone to think JA really believes the public at large will swallow this poison she's tryin' to sell...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 pm

sorry but if i'm on the jury i'm blaming the dteam for this trial going so long, it thought they thought it was going to be done around 4/11, not going to happen... I understand you need to put on a defense but they spent sooo much time rehashing and reasking the same questions over and over again... they wasted so much time...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 pm

keikikiki wrote:
justanopinion wrote:@ keikikiki very cute puppy in your avatar!!

Awww thanks justanopinion! She's on my lap 24/7...dog therapy is the best (imho)...btw I wanna high-five you on all your posts...you've got more than 'just' an opinion imoo. Very Happy

aaawwww shucks... hope that is a compliment and you are not pulling my leg... since it is just the written word!! roflao roflao roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Well, since I am on the East coast I am done for today, boo hoo. It will be time to start dinner when they resume, so I have to watch the afternoon session tomorrow AM on Youtube. This woman is horrifying. I hope the jury is disliking her as much as I am.
Juan as usual is wonderful---He could even be a little more 'testy' with her IMO!
Can't wait to see the rest tomorrow...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Bo wrote:Funny Thing.....Did she ever write down in her "Journal" that she snuck in Doggie Doors and slept under Christmas Trees or Didnot leave a house she was uninvited to or that she slashed tires...???!!!

great question Bo!! Very Happy
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:41 pm

lostyou wrote:
My thots as well. I have known people who don't face reality but ignore it for their own dream-land fantasy script. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Exactamundo Bo! Cross has barely begun and I'm already focused on JW wth is Alyce lookin' for? Today I noticed her throwin' in a few turns toward the jury (iirc she didn't last thurs) today...but especially when she gives that smiley gander over at dteam...looks kooky from this perspective at least...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:44 pm

think we should have a new poll... how many of us have been treated badly by as significant other and didn't kill them.. or treated badly and did...

that would be a nice statistic... lol if we all told the truth...

k sorry now I am in play mode ... think I need to go for a smoke and make my brain all foggy again!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Well, since I am on the East coast I am done for today, boo hoo. It will be time to start dinner when they resume, so I have to watch the afternoon session tomorrow AM on Youtube. This woman is horrifying. I hope the jury is disliking her as much as I am.
Juan as usual is wonderful---He could even be a little more 'testy' with her IMO!
Can't wait to see the rest tomorrow...

Aww I for one am gonna miss your presence here today! Like your comments! Enjoy your night!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next