Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Pianist wrote:I have to congratulate the members on this site. They are always asking for validation of things; a statement is not taken as truth unless there is some kind of proof. There are several social media sites wherein one can post something and it is assumed to be true. Here that is not the case. Also, all opinions are accepted as opinions. It gives people who are interested in a subject a place to vent, explore his/her thoughts and test theories or hypothesies. The nasty or vulgarities are monitored. I think all should be proud to be members of this site. I wish there these lines of demarcation in the JA trial.
Yes,, You express well in your writings.. All the above hypothesis, theories. Vent. all my thoughts in your words. Thank you..
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:40 pm

JuneBug-
Fire away! Very Happy Not offended at all. In fact, I am delighted! You introduced some good ideas I want to comment on:

" The one partial shoe print leads me to the towel in the closet theory. I am thinking some of his clothing and her bag may have been on the left side sink that has no blood on it. "

The partial shoe print: I had forgotten about that! Do you recall where it was located? IMO, it was because of the foot/shoe prints JA "washed" some of the blood from certain areas. She left such a bloody mess behind I doubt if it was her intentions to clean the crime scene of all the blood=== just that which might lead back to her.
(Which is why she had Travis take the shower to begin with and later showered his corpse for fear of DNA transfer when she moved him, bleed on him...)

Clothing in bathroom: Excellent! You are looking at the crime scene and seeing what is NOT there ! Yes. There probably should have been blood in the area you mentioned. Since there wasn't, it would be probable for it to have been items removed from the crime scene.

Here is one to consider:
Did Travis take ANY of the pics ascribed to that day?
Well, we know two pics of him on the bed he did not take. In fact, in one pic, he appears asleep. The other pic, he is flippin her off. And she is taking the pic WAY off to one side as if she did not want him to know she was taking the pic.

The pic of JA on the bed, full body: Observe her left hand is not in the pic. Could she have taken this picture (and some others) using remote?

And there were two pics, IIRC, with no time stamp on them. No date stamps. These pics had the best clarity and subject (anus, vagina) were well centered. Is it possible these pics were transferred to his camera???

JA stated Travis and she had deleted pics after reviewing them. She does not state deleting the pics of her hauling him, the ceiling pic, the wall pic, etc.. Those pics were deleted without Travis viewing them as he was dead by then. She must have been in her fog, right? Cool

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Caly said:
" Hmmmm, maybe this is what Travis was bitching about-- scamming him- she wasn't paying him?, I'm willing to bet she back dated the check and left it after she killed him. She probably showed up telling Travis she was bringing him a payment~"

- Keep in mind, JA did NOT have the car or title to it! He wasn't really leaning on her for the payments, either. We don't see him nagging her inhis texts.

- It is easy to date a check with any date. Sometimes we do it accidentally and sometimes we do it to remind ourselves to actually mail that check on that date. (I usually put the mail by date so it will be hidden by the stamp!)

-I don't think he knew in advance. I think, when she got there, she left the checks on the desk and watched some vids seeing if he would wake up and come down. The DVDs or computer disks or whatever she had the pics on ? IMO, THAT was her ticket for entry with a, "See? I did NOT forget you! I got the pics I promised you!!!" And, then she would tell him about the checks she left in the office... and then ask about Cancun... and gift him his bottle of sun lotion... all because she cared so very much for ... him.... , right? NOT!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Help.. I just posted some info on Bobby Jaurez. Does it take time for post to post.. If not I will try again.. I just don't want to be a double poster. any help will be appreciated. I just spent last hour in forum help
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

OOps never mind anyone who was going to offer help. I messed up.,I know what I did wrong, will re post. Live and learn Thank You
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

olivier57 wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

I think we are pretty much on the same page. I also considered 14. I rejected it because the schemer kills as a means to get what they want (money, someone else's spouse, etc). Killing Travis guaranteed that she would never get what she ultimately wanted (to be Travis's publically recognized girl).I see Jodi killing Travis as the ultimate FU. Pure retribution for "wronging her" and not giving her what she wanted. IMO, her crime seems to be a combination of 12 and 13. Control freak full of rage at losing control and not getting her way.

Dteam, AL, Dr Samuel think JA is on level 1 : Those who have killed in self-defense, and who do not show traces of psychopathy. roflao

Yes, sadly, it is hysterical if they really think she's on level 1. But they don't. They know exactly what she is. They have just developed a sympathetic spot for her and are each being paid a lot of money to try to fool the rest of us. Not working out so well for them, IMO. Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

LoriKaye wrote:Help.. I just posted some info on Bobby Jaurez. Does it take time for post to post.. If not I will try again.. I just don't want to be a double poster. any help will be appreciated. I just spent last hour in forum help
No time delay! Please post again as I am so wanting to read your words!

BTW, Welcome to RC!!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 839314
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:58 pm

During JA's testimony she was asked to look at checks from her to TA. She said she loaned him $. One of the checks was for $699, and I found that so odd. At the time I thought she paid him for the slashed tires. Why not make it an even $700? Too bad we only have her explanation. Any ideas?

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Can we talk about sex already? Very Happy
(I think I just ducked some flying fruit from the peanut gallery!)

-- I feel JA WAY overplayed this sex talk. What bothered me was her "in the face" almost boasting, matter-of-fact about intimacy between two people that, IMO, should have stayed behind closed doors. There was NO hesitation or reluctance to discuss these most private and personal matters. So she is either very bold, cold, uncaring and simply a robot re sex OR it is a fabricated story that she does not own but is simply reciting.

I think I would have had a "foggy brain" then if someone had asked me about intimate details. I certainly would not have been sitting high and beaming like I just learned to ride my bike without the training wheels!

Her demeanor re this recitation is what makes her seem cold and uncaring. Her lack of regard for the intimacy reverses her words of "I loved him so much"... this is not a loving act!

Many a man has protected a MISTRESS by refusing to provide her name/details to law enforcement. A gentleman does NOT kiss and tell EVEN when it is for lust and not love.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 pm

ShellJett wrote:During JA's testimony she was asked to look at checks from her to TA. She said she loaned him $. One of the checks was for $699, and I found that so odd. At the time I thought she paid him for the slashed tires. Why not make it an even $700? Too bad we only have her explanation. Any ideas?

Yeah, 699 is 666 when the 9's are flipped over, a number
JA feels comfortable with!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Freckles wrote:BTW, IIRC, AZ does not have a quilt by reason of insanity to lessen a charge. Even if you were insane at the time of the crime, you are still expected to be "responsible" for your actions. The trial in the case of the murders and shooting of Gabby Giffords in AZ will be interesting due to this "hiccup" in AZ' laws...

Jared Laughner has already pled guilty in a plea deal which allows him to avoid the death penalty. He was sentenced in November 2012.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/08/justice/arizona-loughner-sentencing/
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:11 pm

ShellJett wrote:During JA's testimony she was asked to look at checks from her to TA. She said she loaned him $. One of the checks was for $699, and I found that so odd. At the time I thought she paid him for the slashed tires. Why not make it an even $700? Too bad we only have her explanation. Any ideas?
I never heard of the $699 check. What was the date? Bet you are correct re the tires. However, I have to wonder IF it was not for the tires for the other party, was it Lisa?
JA ended up slashing 3 sets of tires if I understand that correctly. That would be 12 tires. Lot of stabby-crazy, IMO.

Wasn't the tire slashing in Dec 2006?
Did she start to buy the BMW in Jan 2008?
I dunno... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:BTW, IIRC, AZ does not have a quilt by reason of insanity to lessen a charge. Even if you were insane at the time of the crime, you are still expected to be "responsible" for your actions. The trial in the case of the murders and shooting of Gabby Giffords in AZ will be interesting due to this "hiccup" in AZ' laws...

Jared Laughner has already pled guilty in a plea deal which allows him to avoid the death penalty. He was sentenced in November 2012.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 80578 Oh, wow. Where was I? awe
Must have been trying to get my head out of one of these... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 773539
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Bobby Jaurez in not Dead.. Looks like he is living in Honolulu Hawaii, doing whatever Vampires do. I thought they hated sunshine?? I tried and tried to post link to this You Tube video (ie I don't know how) it was a no go. Just type Jodi Arias Bobby Jaurez Blackmail and abuse. This girl is def stoned, been smoking some maui wowi. She talks about Jodi around min 9 so don't give up on it.. I found this video while I was looking for info on Matt Mccartney. would love to chat and share with anyone who has interest in the infamous MM and the other mixed bag of nuts that are in Jodi's world. Love being a part of RC. Thank You.. P.S regarding Jodi and the hair color thing. Could have been blond clip in hair extensions or a wig, easy on easy off. I was a Hairstylist for 20 years. so this makes me an expert witness..Hee Hee
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Feb 1, 2008 JA journal states she was going to San Diego to see a Jeff Olson concert that weekend.

-Has it been verified Olson was playing that weekend?
-Has it been verified she actually purchased TWO tickets?
-Who was the second ticket for and did she get that ticket to the other person?
-Who would drive all that distance to San Diego to see a concert ? That is a good 8 hour plus drive!
-Fuel is NOT cheap right now especially in SoCal. Where is she getting the money for these trips???

Anyone think these journals are just dummies?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/exclusive-inside-jodi-arias-secret-diaries
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm

How can JA really expect us to believe that she loaned money to Travis? She OWED him for the car didn't she? He probably asked her to pay on the car, and replace money she had stolen from him. The way I think about it is that she was the person in the hole to him not the other way around.

Someone posted earlier that she borrowed money from someone to make the trip. Well maybe she repaid him by taking money from Travis. Do we know if there was any money in TA's office or bedroom when they found him?
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 pm

MichaelJames wrote:Does anyone know if ALV's next speaking engagement has been "attacked" yet? I have the URL to the page:
http://www.cpcal.org/Content.aspx?T=Celebration

I hope all Travis supporters will contact the support person and let her know the outrage many of us feel.

This is VERY close to where I live!! I may have to make a trip over to the Marriott and chat with someone about having this event there. I'm sure most residents would feel the same way. If they hold it, I will tell them I will NEVER tell friends/family to stay there while visiting. Not that my business alone would do anything...but I may be able to get a few more neighbors involved. I'm so annoyed she is going to be so close to me!!! I have the creeps.
Gobble12
Gobble12

Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 pm

I miss the Sunshine Laws in Florida.. for us armchair PI's we were spoiled rotten. Casey Anthony trial we could get anything on anyone anytime. Loved it oh except those creepy letters Casey's dad sent to her in jail. wish I never saw them, they were disturbing to say the least..This case is not so easy. Drives me crazy.. I want answers and I want them now.. ( 3 yr old brat in me) Ok I feel better now.
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 pm

clipped~
freckles wrote: "JA wanted to know re the checks--- would they be deposited? Flores indicated they would not be AT THAT TIME.

The date on the checks is what interests me.
IIRC, they are dated May 26, 2008. So. May 26 was the legal holiday for Memorial Day that year. No mail service."

What I find even more interesting about the May 26 date on the checks is this is the same date as the scathing texts from Travis. Most of us agree that the May 26 texts set the whole murderous plot in motion. Your thoughts?

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Freckles wrote:Feb 1, 2008 JA journal states she was going to San Diego to see a Jeff Olson concert that weekend.

-Who would drive all that distance to San Diego to see a concert ? That is a good 8 hour plus drive!
-Fuel is NOT cheap right now especially in SoCal. Where is she getting the money for these trips???

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/exclusive-inside-jodi-arias-secret-diaries

Freckles, I think the early dated journals are her fantasies with some truth mixed in. The later parts of the journals are fake and all made up to protect " poor little Jodie" . With this type of liar IMO there will be a tad bit of truth. I think that is how they remember their lies. They hook the lies to a limitless bit of truth.

BTW. I totally agree with your hypothesis about the timeline of how the murder took place. It is logical and is based on common sense. It is what I have been thinking all along.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Finding out about Jeff Olson so as to verify JA's claim of going to San Diego to see him in concert in early 2008:

He was in Cleveland April 3 ,2008:
" Fan-filmed video footage of TROUBLE's April 3, 2008 concert at the Jigsaw in Parma, Ohio can be viewed below..."
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=94289
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Gobble12 wrote:
MichaelJames wrote:Does anyone know if ALV's next speaking engagement has been "attacked" yet? I have the URL to the page:
http://www.cpcal.org/Content.aspx?T=Celebration

I hope all Travis supporters will contact the support person and let her know the outrage many of us feel.

This is VERY close to where I live!! I may have to make a trip over to the Marriott and chat with someone about having this event there. I'm sure most residents would feel the same way. If they hold it, I will tell them I will NEVER tell friends/family to stay there while visiting. Not that my business alone would do anything...but I may be able to get a few more neighbors involved. I'm so annoyed she is going to be so close to me!!! I have the creeps.
You go Gobble them, Abbie! Cool
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 901969
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Pianist,
Thanks for agreeing with me but I don't really know .... it is all supposition. Just trying to fit the pieces into this 3-D jig-saw puzzle.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Jeff Olson: group called Trouble which evolved int group called Skull:
" Eric Wagner left TROUBLE in April 2008, citing his disdain for the touring life as the main reason for his departure."
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=182417

-When JA think she was going to see this group?
**Sat after Feb 1, 2008 according to http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/exclusive-inside-jodi-arias-secret-diaries

Interview:
http://www.wormwoodchronicles.net/interviews/double-trouble-jeff-olson-bruce-franklin
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Freckles wrote:Feb 1, 2008 JA journal states she was going to San Diego to see a Jeff Olson concert that weekend.

Yes. Jeff Olson a motivational speaker for Pre Paid Let me Legally scam you.. was in san diego weekend feb 2008 tried to post link but it wont. challanged in this area for some reason. its an easy look-up and plenty to read on him and his scams if your interested I'm not *really smarmy guy" I live in San Diego and we have treasurer named Jeff Olson I dooon't eeeven want to know. I'm going for a hike with dog Butch and a flask of margarita's need to shake off the Jodi on me. Have a great day everyone. whaat.. everyone in San Diego drinks while they hike. hee hee
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 80578 Oh, wow. Where was I? awe
Must have been trying to get my head out of one of these... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 773539

Nah,...I'm pretty sure it's that dang fog you keep talking about...sets in at the darndest times... Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

omg creeeeepy
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:18 pm

LoriKaye wrote:Bobby Jaurez in not Dead.. Looks like he is living in Honolulu Hawaii, doing whatever Vampires do. I thought they hated sunshine?? I tried and tried to post link to this You Tube video (ie I don't know how) it was a no go. Just type Jodi Arias Bobby Jaurez Blackmail and abuse. This girl is def stoned, been smoking some maui wowi. She talks about Jodi around min 9 so don't give up on it.. I found this video while I was looking for info on Matt Mccartney. would love to chat and share with anyone who has interest in the infamous MM and the other mixed bag of nuts that are in Jodi's world. Love being a part of RC. Thank You.. P.S regarding Jodi and the hair color thing. Could have been blond clip in hair extensions or a wig, easy on easy off. I was a Hairstylist for 20 years. so this makes me an expert witness..Hee Hee

LoriKaye, is this the video link you were trying to post?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiFyta_6nE

I don't know how to post an actual video on this site, but to post a link just open the video you want to post, put the mouse over the address bar and right click, select copy, come back to RC and paste in your post. Hope that helps. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Lori-
I am computer challenged. For me, the best I can do is to share the link.

To share a link:
Open a separate window or tab so one is open here at RC and the other shows at the top of the screen.

Leave the RC tab open. Just move the mouse to the second open tab or screen and right click on it.

Enter your second "address" into that tab.

When it come up, highlight it with your mouse on left.
Then hold down CONTROL and press the letter C for copy.

Go to RC message box.
Paste the address with a CONTROL and letter V for vicinity.

Presto! All is good!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:22 pm

MyLife! Dang. You make it sound SOOOO simple!
Wish I could do that! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:29 pm

@4:00
How do you get strangled twice and have your back injured yet have no bruises, no PD reports?

I don't get this. If it was this bad, why not get out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiFyta_6nE

Last edited by Freckles on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 Empty Check

Post by ShellJett Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Freckles wrote:
I never heard of the $699 check. What was the date? Bet you are correct re the tires. However, I have to wonder IF it was not for the tires for the other party, was it Lisa?
JA ended up slashing 3 sets of tires if I understand that correctly. That would be 12 tires. Lot of stabby-crazy, IMO.

I dunno... Shocked

I don't remember the dates. Had such a good handle on all of this until about 3 weeks ago. The cancelled checks were shown to JA when she testified, so if I can stomach it I will try to find out. Hope there is a sceenshot of checks.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Freckles wrote:Pianist,
Thanks for agreeing with me but I don't really know .... it is all supposition. Just trying to fit the pieces into this 3-D jig-saw puzzle.

Of course it is supposition, but it makes sense. This is a complex case, and one of the most difficult things to do in life is to make the complex simple. That was one of the things I became known for in the corporate world. I love working through these types of problems. We just. Keep getting info and hypothesies and boil them down. It would be so much simpler if we had truth from JA, but that will never happen. BUT we will keep assimilating info and working with what we have. I was sending you a compliment. You think very logically. That is a wonderful skill. Just pat yourself on the back a little.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Ok I found some information. Tires were slashed Dec. 2007, check JA to TA for $699 was 1/15/08. It's just such a weird amount to "loan" someone.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 Empty Radio Show re JA trial - 4/7/13 @ 8 pm EDT/7 pm CDT

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/04/08/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - (Websleuths) Tricias True Crime Radio -- 4/7/13

ON THIS EDITION OF TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME FORMER PROSECUTOR WENDY MURPHY. PLUS WE WILL GET THE LATEST DIRECTLY FROM INSIDE THE COURTROOM FROM KATIECOOLADY IN THE JODY ARIAS TRIAL. ALSO JOINING US IS TRUE CRIME KING LEVI PAGE. AND WE'LL HAVE A FEW SURPRISES FOR YOU TOO. SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN!

Tonight. . . Sunday, 4/7/13, at 8 pm EDT/ 7 pm CDT

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Freckles wrote:Kiku-- haha! I changed your name.. It now means chrysanthemum... Pronounce that KEE-coy... Very Happy

In the investigative vids, JA asked det Flores re the BMW and wants to know where it is since she was buying it...
Flores informs her the car is part of Travis' estate and as such can't be released at the time he was interviewing her re the murder of Travis... In April, when she burned out the motor while attempting to tow it (enabling her to go back and spend 3 more days at Travis' home before he sent her off with a flip of his finger...) the car was put into storage pending Travis asking U-Haul to pay the garage for needed repairs to the engine/trans. That is where it was when he died.

JA wanted to know re the checks--- would they be deposited? Flores indicated they would not be AT THAT TIME.

The date on the checks is what interests me.
IIRC, they are dated May 26, 2008. So. May 26 was the legal holiday for Memorial Day that year. No mail service.
IF she had taken them to the PO, they may have gone out that day but probably the next. Now allow 4 days for the mail to be sorted for carrier deliver; 1 day for actual delivery. The soonest Travis would have gotten the checks would have been May 31, 2008, a Saturday. Bank may not have been open that day... Not open on Sunday, June 1st. He could have deposited the checks on June 2 or June 3rd. However, I have to wonder IF there was an envelope in the office trash showing these checks were actually mailed? How often/what days did Travis take out his office trash? Are his fingerprints even on those checks?

May Calendar 2008:
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2008&month=5

Kiku it is Very Happy

Until I heard JA testify that she inquired about what was going to happen with the BMW on his sister's MySpace, I went along with a vague sense that she only asked Flores about its whereabouts & the 5/26 checks on his desk thing because she was buying it from him yadayada...for a chica that is fully aware that she doesn't want to draw suspicion to herself, wth? She knew it was still titled in his name, that it was not running and why, she hadn't to my knowledge ever actually paid TA a dime towards it, and unless U-Haul did eventually pay to get it running, she had no money to make it useful to her even if she had any claim to it...so wth would she ask his family about it? Maybe I'm just rattled 'cause I read her July 7, 2011 plea proposal...it just blows my mind that she really believes no jury will convict her AND tries to leverage her "concerns noting collateral damage to his family/friends" as a means of avoiding the dp...Even when her lies venture into the absurd, I'm usually able to see her twisted logic...here not so much. She wanted the checks to be seen...but if she was truly worried about being charged/convicted with the murder, why not just ignore the whereabouts/any claim to his BMW.

The nucleus of my BMW rant- JA must've had one chapped hide upon the BMW engine parts flying across the road toward Yreka...I'm sensin' utter desperation and supreme victimhood bubbling up in her...to some degree, have empathy for how crappy that day must've been for her. However, Travis apparently handled it rather calmly, which kudos to him 'cause it was still HIS asset/liablility to be left with...so given JA's track record of claiming victimhood, it just seems like she would've been raw back in Yreka, 'having' to make payments for a car she doesn't have use of/control over, her car is being repo'ed etcetc...IMO the checks speak to her overt premeditation...she borrowed money from a restaurant 'regular' which was immediately used to finance the road trip, leaving those checks to bounce if he woulda lived to cash them...makes no sense other than premed...nothing but props in her fairytale...

Re the checks/dates etc...I've had same thoughts...no coincidence the 5/26 date matches the angry text from TA...she obviously chose to use the checks 'to her advantage' in some form on 6/4...I too admire the forensic/investigative work of Det. Flores and team, so can only assume no envelope was discovered etc...which ties into (imoo) her bringing the backdated checks on her person & using them on June 4 as a means of assuaging TA's irritation towards her...which I do think stems from financial issues. Whether or not he knew of her arrival, seems like she would've needed some tangible means of manipulating him into bed and especially into a seated position on the shower floor. Yeah, he does not look happy she's there, in bed or in the shower...so he had to have been cajoled into such a vulnerable position...given he was so mad on the 26th, I see those checks as being central to her gaining enough of his wobbly trust to enable the situation. Can hear her telling TA in her baby voice how she just want to set things right, using the checks as evidence of her sincerity, ooh I'm so sleepy mind if I crash before gettin' back on the road...ohh one more time...we know the rest...JMOO...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:04 pm

ShellJett wrote:Ok I found some information. Tires were slashed Dec. 2007, check JA to TA for $699 was 1/15/08. It's just such a weird amount to "loan" someone.
Sounds like it WAS for the tire slashing!
IIRC, the other checks were @ $100 each or some such denomination?

Let's work that backwards and see what we get IF it was for tires:
$699 -7.3% divided by 4?
699 - 7.3% equals 647.973
647.973 divided by 4 equals 161.99425
IF this was to pay for four tires, each tire would cost @ $162 dollars.
IF this was to pay for eight tires, each tire would cost @81 dollars.

https://www.google.com/search?q=What+is+699-+7.3%25&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

"... Arizona state sales tax rate for retail purchases is 6.6% (effective June 1, 2010). Maricopa County adds on .7% sales tax to support roads and jails. That's a total of 7.3%. Then, each city may add sales tax. If you add the total of the Arizona sales tax and Maricopa County sales tax, 7.3%, to the city sales tax rate, you'll get the total retail sales tax that you'll pay when purchasing merchandise in that city.

Expressed mathematically, 6.6% (state) + .7% (county) + x = percentage for sales tax you pay in your city. "
http://phoenix.about.com/od/govtoff/a/salestax.htm

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 Empty Tires

Post by ShellJett Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Freckles wrote:
ShellJett wrote:Ok I found some information. Tires were slashed Dec. 2007, check JA to TA for $699 was 1/15/08. It's just such a weird amount to "loan" someone.
Sounds like it WAS for the tire slashing!
IIRC, the other checks were @ $100 each or some such denomination?

Let's work that backwards and see what we get IF it was for tires:
$699 -7.3% divided by 4?
699 - 7.3% equals 647.973
647.973 divided by 4 equals 161.99425
IF this was to pay for four tires, each tire would cost @ $162 dollars.
IF this was to pay for eight tires, each tire would cost @81 dollars.

https://www.google.com/search?q=What+is+699-+7.3%25&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

"... Arizona state sales tax rate for retail purchases is 6.6% (effective June 1, 2010). Maricopa County adds on .7% sales tax to support roads and jails. That's a total of 7.3%. Then, each city may add sales tax. If you add the total of the Arizona sales tax and Maricopa County sales tax, 7.3%, to the city sales tax rate, you'll get the total retail sales tax that you'll pay when purchasing merchandise in that city.

Expressed mathematically, 6.6% (state) + .7% (county) + x = percentage for sales tax you pay in your city. "
http://phoenix.about.com/od/govtoff/a/salestax.htm

Could be that he said "I had to pay $699 for new tires". I just can't see her copping to the slashing though. The 1st time it was his tires and Lisa's tires. 2nd time it was just his tires. If I needed to borrow $699, I would ask to borrow $700. Right?

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Call me the doubter, Kiku. IMO, JA intentionally screwed up the BMW herself. She wanted those additional 3 days with Travis sharing his bed and trying to convince him to let her move in with him. It did not work.

It is amazing JA has NEVER been with a male she hasn't tried to bed and then proclaim "TRUE LOVE!" again and again.

What gets me is how, having learned of her latest TRUE LOVE but NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP and HOPING TO HOOK UP WITH RYAN after I get Travis murdered here, is OFFICIALLY FOUND DEAD, JA can ask NOT about Travis BUT about ... the car! As in, "Did he leave me anything?
Do I still have to pay for it in full? Can I come claim his car not that I killed him???"

She was perfunctory in her actions following the announcement of Travis' death:
Call the right friends;
Call the PD to volunteer DNA, etc so as to blend in with the others and throw off suspicion;
(and so JA can hear any of the gossip/news, as well)
Attend the memorial to blend in and be the "loving" gf;
(ask to see the house/crime scene)
Sign the memorial book;
Set up her own mini-tribute of JUST true-love Travis w/JA;
Send white irises to the grandmother;
Skip the funeral as it might be a bit too confined;
Call the detectives as it is easier to lie over the phone...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Pianist wrote:

Freckles, I think the early dated journals are her fantasies with some truth mixed in. The later parts of the journals are fake and all made up to protect " poor little Jodie" . With this type of liar IMO there will be a tad bit of truth. I think that is how they remember their lies. They hook the lies to a limitless bit of truth.

BTW. I totally agree with your hypothesis about the timeline of how the murder took place. It is logical and is based on common sense. It is what I have been thinking all along.

I totally think some of the journals are dummies. I would love to know the chain of custody of each journal and how early they were made available for discovery if in custody of the defense. I would like to know if they were all obtained for evidence at the same time or some were "found" later and claimed as evidence.

Based on her disciplinary record in jail (link below) it is obvious that Jodi is desparate to have pens in her cell. They are only allowed pencils. She was busted 3 times from 2009 til 2011 with 2 pens each time. She may have had pens many other times and just not have been caught.
crystal ball
Why continually get in trouble for contraband pens?...Because pens are an absolute necessity for writing something like fake journals.

Why two pens each time?... Because using two different pens (blue, black, fine tip, etc) would lend authenticity to a fabricated journal and make it appear as if entries were made at different times, IMO.

Jodi's artwork that we have seen has been drawn in pencil...so, clearly the pens are not needed for her artwork. So,....what is the big deal with the 2 pens under bunk, 2 pens under sink, and 2 pens in shampoo bottle and who knows how many more pens? Desperate to have pens? I would say so! What does Jodi want to write that only pens will work for?
crystal ball

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/hln-after-dark-jodi-arias-discipline-reports?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:18 pm

IIRC, the tires were slashed:
His and Lisa's on first day;
the very next day, JUST his tires.

Wonder IF all four were slashed each event?
Did anyone try to claim on the car/house insurance?
Could this be the cost of the deductible?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:20 pm

YES! I want to know, too, MyLife!
Excellent points!!!

Pen barrels make excellent containers for contraband in jail.
Also, because they are rigid, excellent for prying, jamming locks, etc.
And! When short of knives? Use in place of a proper shank! crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Freckles wrote:Call me the doubter, Kiku. IMO, JA intentionally screwed up the BMW herself. She wanted those additional 3 days with Travis sharing his bed and trying to convince him to let her move in with him. It did not work.

It is amazing JA has NEVER been with a male she hasn't tried to bed and then proclaim "TRUE LOVE!" again and again.

What gets me is how, having learned of her latest TRUE LOVE but NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP and HOPING TO HOOK UP WITH RYAN after I get Travis murdered here, is OFFICIALLY FOUND DEAD, JA can ask NOT about Travis BUT about ... the car! As in, "Did he leave me anything?
Do I still have to pay for it in full? Can I come claim his car not that I killed him???"

She was perfunctory in her actions following the announcement of Travis' death:
Call the right friends;
Call the PD to volunteer DNA, etc so as to blend in with the others and throw off suspicion;
(and so JA can hear any of the gossip/news, as well)
Attend the memorial to blend in and be the "loving" gf;
(ask to see the house/crime scene)
Sign the memorial book;
Set up her own mini-tribute of JUST true-love Travis w/JA;
Send white irises to the grandmother;
Skip the funeral as it might be a bit too confined;
Call the detectives as it is easier to lie over the phone...

OOOOHH! Blown away by my failure to even consider that she did it on purpose! OOOOHH! Oh man...Freckles! Say it ain't so! Wow...okay, okay...gotta mill this over...Thanks! More nougat to chew on...good goin'...yeah that fits nicely in with the rest of JA's behavior/statements/wackadoodle thinking...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Just had to find this and chuckle!
Like this man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bux27f49T5U
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 Empty Thank you!

Post by MichaelJames Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/04/08/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

ON THIS EDITION OF TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME FORMER PROSECUTOR WENDY MURPHY. PLUS WE WILL GET THE LATEST DIRECTLY FROM INSIDE THE COURTROOM FROM KATIECOOLADY IN THE JODY ARIAS TRIAL. ALSO JOINING US IS TRUE CRIME KING LEVI PAGE. AND WE'LL HAVE A FEW SURPRISES FOR YOU TOO. SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN!

Does one have to be a member to listen to this event?
MichaelJames
MichaelJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 pm

MichaelJames wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:

Does one have to be a member to listen to this event?

I don't believe so. You can listen, but if not a member, cannot comment.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Cool
Freckles wrote:YES! I want to know, too, MyLife!
Excellent points!!!

Pens are used to stab people in prison. Also, the inside of the ( the inner shaft) pen is something small enough to hide in your mouth and used to unlock handcuffs.

As for the fake journals... The police could not take them until they searched her home with a warrant July 15th. So she over a month the write until her hearts content.

The above are just my opinions.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 pm

ShellJett wrote:
Freckles wrote:

I dunno... Shocked

I don't remember the dates. Had such a good handle on all of this until about 3 weeks ago. The cancelled checks were shown to JA when she testified, so if I can stomach it I will try to find out. Hope there is a sceenshot of checks.

Tire slashing in Dec 2007. JA was still living in Palm Desert in Dec 2006.

Buying TA's car. March 2008, just before move to Yreka. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 180611

I suspect TA used $ from refinancing his house in early April 2008 to get a new vehicle (just speculation). Does anyone know what TA replaced the BMW with?

TA likely cleared up any debts to those he borrowed $ from with the close to $80K he received on the house refi...therefore, would not be in need of money or have any urgency to cash JA checks.

I suspect JA knew about the money and was also resentful that TA did not come to her aid so that she would not be forced to go back to Yreka and live with granny. Either that, or she was doubly p.o.'d if she found out after she had already moved and realized TA was about to get money and could have helped her stay in AZ, yet said nothing and let her move. TEE HEE.

JA also knew that TA was now in a position to afford to pay her way for the Cancun trip...he just wouldn't. Not fair...she earned it...right? Seriously,...how dare he? witch
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Yep, I think the check was definitely to pay for at least one set (probably Lisa's) of slashed tires. The tire slashing is hearsay and inadmissable...but wouldn't it be nice (just dreaming a little) if it were allowed in and Juan could produce a Dec 2007 receipt of Travis's for a $699 set of tires. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 8 180611
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Pianist wrote: Cool
Freckles wrote:YES! I want to know, too, MyLife!
Excellent points!!!

Pens are used to stab people in prison. Also, the inside of the ( the inner shaft) pen is something small enough to hide in your mouth and used to unlock handcuffs.

As for the fake journals... The police could not take them until they searched her home with a warrant July 15th. So she over a month the write until her hearts content.

The above are just my opinions.

True. She could have been writing them prior to arrest. However, IMO, this may have been the reason she was so desparate to have two pens in jail. She's allowed to have paper, journals, etc. to write in. I would like to know the chain of custody of each journal as we do not know if all of the journals were seized with the search warrant or if some were "found" or "discovered" later like in the case of the supposedly "stolen" phone that miraculously reappeared at a convenient time or the forged TA pedo letters that miraculously surfaced when Jodi's story changed and she needed a good story for her defense.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next