Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Freckles wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alessandra!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 2108 Best Posting Of The

Yes, agreed! Sure hope it's true. I don't really have an opinion on Dr. Phil (never watch him), however, I would hate to think he would support the Arias clan. Thanks for clearing that up.
Best Posting Of The
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=FNCz6qO9fOU&NR=1

Level 13:
They are schemers with focus on power; convincing liars;center of attention; manipulation begun at early age; loners who believed they were ugly; early relationships; affairs by partners leave them feeling unwanted and ugly; want to be attractive and loved;

@ 7:35
Diane Downs sounds just like JA in her diary writings....

(Diane Downs: level 13: grew up in Phoenix.)

Last edited by Freckles on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:16 am

Freckles wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=FNCz6qO9fOU&NR=1

Level 13:
They are schemers with focus on power; convincing liars;center of attention; manipulation begun at early age; loners who believed they were ugly; early relationships; affairs by partners leave them feeling unwanted and ugly; want to be attractive and loved;

(Diane Downs: level 13: grew up in Phoenix.)

Did you mean level 14? Diane Downs is listed on the "evil list" as a 14 "schemer. I just read her Wiki page. How sick that she could drive around real slow just waiting for her children to finish dying before she got to the hospital. Interesting note: like Jodi, Diane killed just before her 28th birthday.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Downs
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 Empty Wong

Post by ShellJett Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am

Mylife101 wrote:freckles wrote: "I do not know anything re this expert witness Nurmi wants to add, a Wong."

I have no information about a new defense expert.

Bueller....Bueller....Anyone?

Not a new defense expert. It is Grace Wong a producer from HLN. She is being brought in to testify about the Martinez autograph signing - big deal about nothing raised by Nurmi. It will be in a hearing without jury present.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am

Thanks, Shell! Cool

MyLife: Listening to the vid.She is listed as level 13, Schemer on the vid. Start @ 7:00. Her diary writings mirror the journals of Jodi.
OOPS! LEVEL 14!!! @12:00!
My apologies. Thanks for the correction. Cool

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:12 am

justanopinion wrote:I forgot to say that I think the whole court room should all show up with pop rocks and see how JA really reacts... lol not a good idea because it might cause a mistrial... but would be funny!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 Aa10

@ Gobble12 then I guess I will have to have Garcia as my alter ego!! Laughing

Short and sweet!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 Tobler10
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am

Mel Un ball wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:
Hey!! Good to see so many familiar faces!! bounce
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 88030

Hello strangers!!!!

MEL!!!! So glad to see you here!! Can't wait for Monday to get new perspectives of my boyfriend, a.k.a Juan, grilling the man hater, and new perspectives. Let's do this!!!! rocker
Gobble12
Gobble12

Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:16 am

Jill-in-NV wrote:
Mel Un ball wrote: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 88030

Hello strangers!!!!

Hello all you beautiful people! I'm still trying to figure this all out!

guitar

I hear ya, Jill!! We are all in this together, we can figure it out. I already love the fact that if we are "off topic" we won't have our balls cut off!!!
Gobble12
Gobble12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:22 am

Freckles wrote:Thanks, Shell! Cool

MyLife: Listening to the vid.She is listed as level 13, Schemer on the vid. Start @ 7:00. Her diary writings mirror the journals of Jodi.
OOPS! LEVEL 14!!! @12:00!
My apologies. Thanks for the correction. Cool

No need for apology. I wasn't sure if I was following along correctly. I haven't listened to the videos yet, just read the chart and looked at the Diane Downs Wiki page after you mentioned her. Now I'm curious to listen to the tape. Journal writer too, huh? Interesting. I don't know many people that keep journals these days...at least not hand written ones. Maybe journal writing is more popular than I thought.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:24 am

Gobble12 wrote:
Mel Un ball wrote: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 88030

Hello strangers!!!!

MEL!!!! So glad to see you here!! Can't wait for Monday to get new perspectives of my boyfriend, a.k.a Juan, grilling the man hater, and new perspectives. Let's do this!!!! rocker

Very Happy
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 am

Gobble12 wrote:
Jill-in-NV wrote:

guitar

I hear ya, Jill!! We are all in this together, we can figure it out. I already love the fact that if we are "off topic" we won't have our balls cut off!!!

Laughing
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 am

justanopinion wrote:I forgot to say that I think the whole court room should all show up with pop rocks and see how JA really reacts... lol not a good idea because it might cause a mistrial... but would be funny!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 Aa10

@ Gobble12 then I guess I will have to have Garcia as my alter ego!! Laughing

Only if the POP ROCKS can be served buffet style with big WOODEN SPOONS!!! Laughing
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am

Mellinyce wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

Laughing

WAIT!!!! Is this yet another friend from the 'other' place??!!! WOOHOO!! rocker
Gobble12
Gobble12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 am

Gobble12 wrote:
Mellinyce wrote:

Laughing

HAHa! indeed darlin! bounce
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:57 am

Seems I have a tendency to do things back-ass-ward.
This is Science of Murder.
Very, very informative and I HIGHLY rec you take a gander at this! It helps to understand WHAT elements are needed to commit the "usual" murder.

1. Brain damage/ injury of any type to the frontal lobe; may cause BLACK OUTS or FOGS...
2. Abuse as a child;
3. Mental illness

--How the brain functions on variety of tests in language much simpler than Dr. Ducky and more accurate than myth buster Alyce.

--He explains the simplest of tests and the resulting brain activity. Frontal lobe handles impulse and control and judgement...

-- Ex: The average lie activates 14 areas of the brain whereas telling the truth activates minimal areas as there is no need to "remember the lie" or to fit it in to the circumstances...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5wGQAsGOyI
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:03 am

Freckles wrote:Seems I have a tendency to do things back-ass-ward.
This is Science of Murder.
Very, very informative and I HIGHLY rec you take a gander at this! It helps to understand WHAT elements are needed to commit the "usual" murder.

1. Brain damage/ injury of any type to the frontal lobe; may cause BLACK OUTS or FOGS...
2. Abuse as a child;
3. Mental illness

--How the brain functions on variety of tests in language much simpler than Dr. Ducky and more accurate than myth buster Alyce.

--He explains the simplest of tests and the resulting brain activity. Frontal lobe handles impulse and control and judgement...

-- Ex: The average lie activates 14 areas of the brain whereas telling the truth activates minimal areas as there is no need to "remember the lie" or to fit it in to the circumstances...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5wGQAsGOyI

Thx Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 88030
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:09 am

Gobble12 wrote:
guiltyassin wrote:Am I in the right spot....do I know anybody here? shifty

Yes!!! I finally made it over here......wish it was Monday already, can't wait to see Juan. bounce

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:11 am

@Mellinyce I sent you a friend request Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 922384

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 am

guiltyassin wrote:@Mellinyce I sent you a friend request Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 922384

on FB?
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:17 am

guiltyassin wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

Yes!!! I finally made it over here......wish it was Monday already, can't wait to see Juan. bounce

I can't wait either!!
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 am

Mellinyce wrote:
guiltyassin wrote:@Mellinyce I sent you a friend request Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 922384

on FB?

No here on rc

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 am

I wonder if Alyce is taking her vitamins for Monday's cross...
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 am

Calypso wrote:I wonder if Alyce is taking her vitamins for Monday's cross...

I wonder how many bathroom breaks she will have to take when JM gets a hold of her....
or will she bring her big girl diapers this time?

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 am

guiltyassin wrote:
Mellinyce wrote:

on FB?

No here on rc

Idk how to see that and accept it lol I dont know my way around this site yet lol
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Back to top Go down

Post by guiltyassin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:31 am

Mellinyce wrote:
guiltyassin wrote:

No here on rc

Idk how to see that and accept it lol I dont know my way around this site yet lol

At the top ther a blue buttons click on profile.....then on that page there are options click on friends and foes
there you will see my request click on the plus sign to add me

guiltyassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellinyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:41 am

guiltyassin wrote:
Mellinyce wrote:

At the top ther a blue buttons click on profile.....then on that page there are options click on friends and foes
there you will see my request click on the plus sign to add me

Yay! thx! Added =D
Mellinyce
Mellinyce

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:42 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Evil

I see her as a 12, 13, 14:

12- Kill when they are cornered.
IMO, JA was not really jealous in the normal sense. She simply wanted control over TA and felt another female in his life (Lisa, Mimi, etc.) would diminish the control she had over him;
TA cornered her several times in 2008 based upon the text messages, especially when he told her she was a sociopath and when he threatened to tell everyone what she had done... Her game was up and she knew it. For TA to have told anyone would have left her discredited in that community for the illusion she wanted everyone to believe.

13-Rage.
I do believe JA was in a terrible rage when she left Yreka. Despite the "safe guards" she had put into place to blackmail TA IF he ever told anything negative about her, it appeared he was going to tell the truth. She had to get to him ASAP. The only time she might have faltered was when she was with Darryl or Matt. Otherwise, her rage propelled her forward. It was a cold, methodical rage to get rid of the one person who could tell the truth about her. Her control of him had slipped, in her mind.

14-Schemer.
IMO, JA had schemed for many years about the "good life" she felt she was owed. She had paid the admission price with the kinky sex; she wanted the whole show now. IMO, she schemed to meet TA and become his wife whether he liked it or not. When she fell on hard times early 2008 with the repo of her car, she wanted the BMW TA owned; she hated his being so successful. She had spent so much energy and time trying to land her man and she was NOT going to accept that rejection from her life of fantasy as long as he was alive.

I would like to say I see her as 12 degrees of GUILTY of FIRST DEGREE MURDER with EXECUTION.

I think we are pretty much on the same page. I also considered 14. I rejected it because the schemer kills as a means to get what they want (money, someone else's spouse, etc). Killing Travis guaranteed that she would never get what she ultimately wanted (to be Travis's publically recognized girl).I see Jodi killing Travis as the ultimate FU. Pure retribution for "wronging her" and not giving her what she wanted. IMO, her crime seems to be a combination of 12 and 13. Control freak full of rage at losing control and not getting her way.

Dteam, AL, Dr Samuel think JA is on level 1 : Those who have killed in self-defense, and who do not show traces of psychopathy. roflao

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:07 am

justanopinion wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Has it actually been positively established that Bobby Juarez is dead? I thought JA said he tried to kill himself? Also, that picture of JA and Bobby and Victor looks like a picture of young people in their 20's. I must have missed something here. Please enlighten me. If Vampire Bobby is indeed dead....then you probably answered that riddle correctly.
You Tube video Type Jodi Arias Bobby Jaurez Blackmail and abuse..She talks about Jodi around min 9. I guess he is living Honolulu Hawaii. Strange... A Vampire living in sunny Hawaii, LoL

I stand corrected... maybe... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 133536 It could have been one of Hodi's lies... maybe she just wanted him dead because he didn't bow down...
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/426808120728669
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:36 am

Pianist wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Great point, freckles. I hadn't thought of "gain" in the sense of "preserving" her reputation so as not to ruin her chances with other upwardly mobile young men in PPL and the Mormon community.

I watched the documentaries on this scale. They were really excellent. I must agree that 14 is what I would rate JA. She has tendencies for several of the other ratings but where is her highest score? I agree with the Freckles on the personal gain and would expand somewhat. JA was really hurting. She was in psychological torment. Here was her MAN and he had just told her what he really thought of her and it was not nice. She had to stop the way she felt and he was the one hurting her (in her irrational thinking). Therefore, IMO her gain from killing him was to put an end to her own misery. She does not have the capability even today to think of anyone but herself. She does not have blunted affect; she has no affect at all. She wanted to hurt Travis as much as she thought he hurt her. I don't believe for a moment that she should be in a hospital. She is not mentally ill. She knew it was wrong or she would not have thought it through so much in detail. Today she does not care if her family hurts or Travis' family hurts. She only cares about herself.

My thoughts EXACTLY! I'm thinking 14...whenever I hear comments (not in this forum btw) doubting the stab wounds first versus gunshot, I think about what you just articulated brilliantly! I'm convinced she was not in fact woozy about using a knife...I wonder if her jacked up "GAIN" was the satisfaction of experiencing control over her overwhelming pain/chaos (not only his rejection/threat of being outed but also her financial/living with grandma/foreclosed house/her car repo plus ruining Travis' BMW but having to pay for it etc...) by watching him suffer from being stabbed in the heart...as if that would assuage her own pain...as if it would be transferred from her to him??? And then that horrid neck wound...isn't slicing through both his trachea and his larynx a literal means of ensuring his silence? I keep hearing her snotty "sorry, sometimes I'm hyper-literal" to JM...So thanks Pianist! You said it!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:28 am

JMO
Travis had frontal stabs in the neck and the heart first; he attempted to grab the knife suffering the hand wounds; he knocked the camera from JA's hand as he attempted to stagger to the sink; he made it to the sink and began aspirating the blood into the sink; JA started stabbing Travis in the back of the head and his upper right shoulder; Travis feels an urgency to get away and starts down the hall; partway down the hall, Travis complains he can't feel his legs and he slides down the wall, leaving the blood smears there. JA accidentally kicks the camera into the hall as she races after her prey for fear he will get away; JA jumps onto the back of Travis, pulls his head back and slits Travis' throat. The last of the pics are taken showing JA pulling Travis' body back to the shower area. When she gets to the bathroom, Travis body is convulsing. JA believes he is still alive and this is when she shoots him--- he may already be in the shower or on the bathroom floor. (Due to lack of blood flow, there will be no blood splatter from the gunshot wound.)

IMO, JA shot him last because she did NOT want the risk of a gunshot sound being reported.

JA looks over the pics and decides to delete all the pics.
She does not want to be caught with the new camera or have her prints on it so she tosses that into the washer.
(IF the gun is found, it is not registered in CA. The clothing she can toss in a restaurant dumpster. The camera, newly purchased, might lead back to her so she does not take that.)

JA starts to clean up the area including herself. She placed the bloody items into the washer. Used the downstairs bath to clean up. Returns to the upper floor to make sure it looks as if she has NOT been there.
She grabs her backpack, her luggage, her purse. And she locks the door to delay discovery of Travis.

I do not think Travis knew JA was arriving.
Since JA knew the vids TA was watching on the computer yet stated TA's computer was broken, I think it was JA who watched the vids. She put the checks on the desk.
After all, IF TA was really that broke, why would he hold back depositing the checks? There was no sign of disturbance to the desk to indicate any sexual play. Of interest, the office door was locked as well; roomies stated Travis never locked his office door. IMO, JA wanted to make sure certain things were found certain ways. And, there is NO mention of JA's fingerprints on the part of the desk JA said she had been forced down upon for the sposed anal sex.

That is it!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:31 am

BTW, IIRC, AZ does not have a quilt by reason of insanity to lessen a charge. Even if you were insane at the time of the crime, you are still expected to be "responsible" for your actions. The trial in the case of the murders and shooting of Gabby Giffords in AZ will be interesting due to this "hiccup" in AZ' laws...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobble12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:10 am

Mellinyce wrote:
Gobble12 wrote:

HAHa! indeed darlin! bounce

I'm so glad!!! Good to see you again!! bath
Gobble12
Gobble12

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 am

Here's Jodi~~~

Watch this video. I posted this in the Smoking Room sd erll;

This is meant to be funny, but in this case, this seems absolutely plausible!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:53 am

Freckles wrote:JMO
Travis had frontal stabs in the neck and the heart first; he attempted to grab the knife suffering the hand wounds; he knocked the camera from JA's hand as he attempted to stagger to the sink; he made it to the sink and began aspirating the blood into the sink; JA started stabbing Travis in the back of the head and his upper right shoulder; Travis feels an urgency to get away and starts down the hall; partway down the hall, Travis complains he can't feel his legs and he slides down the wall, leaving the blood smears there. JA accidentally kicks the camera into the hall as she races after her prey for fear he will get away; JA jumps onto the back of Travis, pulls his head back and slits Travis' throat. The last of the pics are taken showing JA pulling Travis' body back to the shower area. When she gets to the bathroom, Travis body is convulsing. JA believes he is still alive and this is when she shoots him--- he may already be in the shower or on the bathroom floor. (Due to lack of blood flow, there will be no blood splatter from the gunshot wound.)

IMO, JA shot him last because she did NOT want the risk of a gunshot sound being reported.

She does not want to be caught with the new camera or have her prints on it so she tosses that into the washer.
(IF the gun is found, it is not registered in CA. The clothing she can toss in a restaurant dumpster. The camera, newly purchased, might lead back to her so she does not take that.)

JA starts to clean up the area including herself. She placed the bloody items into the washer. Used the downstairs bath to clean up. Returns to the upper floor to make sure it looks as if she has NOT been there.
She grabs her backpack, her luggage, her purse. And she locks the door to delay discovery of Travis.

Since JA knew the vids TA was watching on the computer yet stated TA's computer was broken, I think it was JA who watched the vids. She put the checks on the desk.
After all, IF TA was really that broke, why would he hold back depositing the checks? There was no sign of disturbance to the desk to indicate any sexual play. Of interest, the office door was locked as well; roomies stated Travis never locked his office door. IMO, JA wanted to make sure certain things were found certain ways. And, there is NO mention of JA's fingerprints on the part of the desk JA said she had been forced down upon for the sposed anal sex.

That is it!

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 am

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote: clipped--

I think we are pretty much on the same page. I also considered 14. I rejected it because the schemer kills as a means to get what they want (money, someone else's spouse, etc). Killing Travis guaranteed that she would never get what she ultimately wanted (to be Travis's publically recognized girl).I see Jodi killing Travis as the ultimate FU. Pure retribution for "wronging her" and not giving her what she wanted. IMO, her crime seems to be a combination of 12 and 13. Control freak full of rage at losing control and not getting her way.
Cool I think so, too.
14 I considered for a reason: I am still speculating JA was misappropriating funds from TA's ATM. Perhaps, the bank statements came at the end of the month ? That would explain TA blowing up at JA end of April (she had no money and had to ask her mother for money to move); and then again, TA blew up end of May. Both times he asked her to come clean, confess or else he would destroy her by telling the Freemans and others.

I am speculating JA may have been taking money for her own daily expenses as well as using the money to "pay TA " for his BMW.

It is apparent JA did NOT want TA telling anyone in the Mormon community of what she had done. Why? She was already picking out the next person and that was Ryan.
(I find it interesting JA writes in text to TA she will no longer being attening PPL---Feb '08?- and then attends the June PPL in Salt Lake...)

Freckles I too am really wondering about Travis' bank accounts being hacked by JA as the cause of his calling her out as a sociopath etcetc...my hackles are up concerning his BMW and bank accounts...there's somethin' more goin' on behind those words of TA...if anyone has any leads I'd sure appreciate any links
/comments/etc...specifically, I'm wondering lots about the BMW...what year/model it was...my alarms go off when I hear JA refer to the "selling" of his BMW as him dumping it on her, the lame-o $200 check on his desk, the $6,000 agreed to sales price...first of all, it would have to have been quite a dinosaur or piece of crap BMW for him to sell it to her for $6K, and all the references I've heard from her own mouth/texts etc. pre-murdering him sounded like it was actually a sweet ride that she in fact coveted (but of course I could be way off...tryin' to stay open-minded 'till the facts are verified).

Travis agrees to finance the deal with generous terms (pay what and when she can...nice gig if you can get it, especially since her car was being repossessed, her home had been foreclosed, no job, no cash, must've had crappy credit)...she benefits/gains from the deal primarily because it gives her infinite excuses for 'having' to contact him...she gives him zero money for it until the checks found on his desk (are you kidding me- she dates them late May 08, writes in the memo it's back payments for April and May 08 two $100 payments that she doesn't even have money to cover in the actual account, he somehow received them but Mr. Money problems himself doesn't cash them before 6/4/08? Wait- HE's so broke but she slaughters him and keeps asking Detective Flores if the checks will be cashed soon/calls Travis hours after the slaughter and actually deletes other messages before choosing to leave one asking if/when her deceased victim/financier will be depositing those checks? HUH? And then she actually makes an inquiry of his sister about whether stabby gets to keep the Beemer? As all can see, I've got more than a few questions about this whole bargain. This BMW sure seems to be front and center in
that wonky brain of hers...pre and post brutal slaughter. Oh, and let's not forget that the true domestic violence victim the defendant (NOT!!! This snotty comment is for YOU Ms. LV) is the genius responsible for actually destroying the engine of said BMW April 08, yet somehow twists TA into helping her (attempt) to blame U-Haul. What? This whole sub-plot makes MY brain scramble. How high up on the psychopath scale is one who somehow turns even the minutae of every subplot into HER being the victim...how twisted is a "professional" domestic violence (I can't do it...cannot refer to Ms.LV as an expert any longer) defense witness (bought, paid for, and forced to listen to her crap testimony by the American taxpayer) to enable such an absurd twist of facts? Aaah!

Anyhoo...IMHO Travis Alexander is a saint for surviving the clusterbang that is the defendant, well, as long and with as much dignity as he did. I could give a rip if he was the biggest flirt this side of the Mississipi, that he was searching for his soulmate and hurt some feelings along the way...welcome to the world...especially since um...JA was the other woman, not the gf...she consciously chose, perhaps settled, for being a regular booty call. How is that the fault of TA? Her choice. I have zero fascination with his sex life, especially since he is not here to give his version of what went on...a recorded phone call with no context or verification of his authorization does not a sexual deviant make imoo...given the rich context the world's been privy to a la JA, my hunch is that she only recorded their trysts/calls to use as leverage/threats to embarrass TA. If she hadn't slaughtered Travis, I'd be willing to listen patiently and with compassion to her agonizing heartache. But really? Stabby has an answer to justify every single jerk move she pulls, and if someone dares resist her version of events, she's got plenty more excuses up her gaping wazoo...Girl- you are NOT all that. Just when I'm thinkin' JA insults my/our intelligence by arguing her choices from June 4, 2008 to this date are justified, I remember it's not my/our intelligence she's insulting...only a deep down psychopath would even flirt with such a notion.

Who can even guess what trickery JA employed with his bank accounts. Don't have enough info to rant about that can o' worms, but my guess is that his bank accounts/money has a whole lot to do with those nastygram messages from TA.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 am

That is it!

Interesting! Thanks for some new info/thoughts I'd never heard...the parts of your scenario I'd thought about now make even more sense...I haven't delved into her arrival at Travis' home much, but had definitely been meaning to clarify my sense that it might've been her that watched those youtube videos. Yeah...I hadn't thought much about her claims of office sex, except for basically dismissing the notion. Wondered why she even bothered telling that niblet...hmm...I agree with that whole scene...btw thanks for your thoughts on the big blood smear in the bathroom hall...could never quite figure out how/why that might've happened...but I bet you're right...weaves in her teenyweeny thread of "truth" about him not feeling his legs...wasn't sure what to make of that niblet...hmm...thanks! My brain can chill a bit now...yeah- the checks on the desk just stick in my craw...didn't realize that door had been locked too...good nougat- thanks Freckles! You da bomb!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 am

Calypso has been so kind as to post the JA interviews with Det Flores on a special thread. It was from those interviews I heard JA VOLUNTEER to Det Flores she had the passwords/security codes for the garage, the ATM (sposedly for when Travis asked her to pick up cash for him), the cell phone, and the computer! So IF she was using the doggy door, that would be BEFORE she had the security code for the house. (Remember when Juan walked us thru the security device in the laundry room and pointed out the pad was located next to the door to the garage? Bet that was the reason why!)

--JA sent unauthorized text messages to friends of Travis pretending to be him;
--JA was reported by a friend of Travis' to have hidden in Travis' closet at least once to surprise him in the AM;
--JA knew what 2 vids TA sposedly watched on his computer yet she stated she only stood there about 40 secs before Napoleon spotted her;
--JA took Flores they could NOT watch the disks she had brought with her because A) Travis' computer had a virus and they were not able to even play any music on it; B) the disks were scratched and this upset Travis so he had to anally have sex with her ON THE DESK; NOTHING on the desk was mussed up;

--JA said Travis was so broke he was borrowing money from her yet the checks were neatly stacked on the desk;
fellow employees have commented re JA's employee attendance has been unreliable and spotty; further, she lived pretty much beyond her means which is why her car was being repo'ed, her inability to continue to afford living in Mesa, her mother having to financially bail her out;

--JA borrowing Travis' car: she said his car was bigger than her Affinity and she needed to borrow it to pick up missionaries, etc.. Personally, IMO, she borrowed it to SHOW her claim on Travis; also, it would make it easier IF she was asked WHY she was using his ATM to take money out, she could say, "Oh! He asked me to run the errand to the bank for him! Why else do you think he would have loaned me his car? I am his personal assistant...."

--JA did NOT pick out Travis' new camera; his roommate did!
--JA did NOT edit Travis' book; his friend Kathy/Katie ? did and she wrote a message to him on her fb to him in May 2008 re the quality of his writing;

Flores and the local PD did an excellent forensics job at the home. They dusted so much! Evidence markers in the bedroom, on the stairs, the laundry room, knives in the kitchen, etc.. I really give a big round of applause to Flores and his team for they certainly did a professional job!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:15 am

Kiku-- haha! I changed your name.. It now means chrysanthemum... Pronounce that KEE-coy... Very Happy

In the investigative vids, JA asked det Flores re the BMW and wants to know where it is since she was buying it...
Flores informs her the car is part of Travis' estate and as such can't be released at the time he was interviewing her re the murder of Travis... In April, when she burned out the motor while attempting to tow it (enabling her to go back and spend 3 more days at Travis' home before he sent her off with a flip of his finger...) the car was put into storage pending Travis asking U-Haul to pay the garage for needed repairs to the engine/trans. That is where it was when he died.

JA wanted to know re the checks--- would they be deposited? Flores indicated they would not be AT THAT TIME.

The date on the checks is what interests me.
IIRC, they are dated May 26, 2008. So. May 26 was the legal holiday for Memorial Day that year. No mail service.
IF she had taken them to the PO, they may have gone out that day but probably the next. Now allow 4 days for the mail to be sorted for carrier deliver; 1 day for actual delivery. The soonest Travis would have gotten the checks would have been May 31, 2008, a Saturday. Bank may not have been open that day... Not open on Sunday, June 1st. He could have deposited the checks on June 2 or June 3rd. However, I have to wonder IF there was an envelope in the office trash showing these checks were actually mailed? How often/what days did Travis take out his office trash? Are his fingerprints even on those checks?

May Calendar 2008:
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2008&month=5
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 am

Kiku said:
" I have zero fascination with his sex life, especially since he is not here to give his version of what went on...a recorded phone call with no context or verification of his authorization does not a sexual deviant make imoo...given the rich context the world's been privy to a la JA, my hunch is that she only recorded their trysts/calls to use as leverage/threats to embarrass TA. "

IF Travis had sex as much as JA is stating, that poor man would have been worn to a mere nub--- not even a nibble left! Take this man's hormone's, patent it, and sell it to Viagra. IMO, she is clueless re a man's sex drive, recovery rate, and control. I seriously doubt if he was busy getting too personal in a parking lot at Starbucks. Shoot. He doesn't look too happy in the pics even.

It is unfair for JA or anyone else to state opinions as facts when Travis is not here to present his side of the story. I disregard it unless there are two or more stating the same.

IMO, JA had a goal to get hitched to Travis.
He wanted a Temple wedding; she converted.
I seriously doubt if they discussed the names of potential children...That is more a girl's thing than a guy's. And IMO, the recording of the calls, the crap in the journals? All done to attempt forcing Travis to marry her or else she would destroy him... However, Travis was strong enough to challenge her and refuse to be blackmailed.

RE Travis' text messages end of April and end of May:
I speculate he blew up and called her names, etc., because his bank statements come out end of the month.
What else would make him so rattled? She was GONE! He could get on with his life! But he found out something end of April and end of May that upset him... Not once but twice! This is why I am thinking it has to be JA was bleeding him dry at the bank.

BTW, I find it interesting JA was so broke June 3 she had to borrow money from a former restaurant customer at Monterrey. (Not Matt or even Darryl...) AND she told Flores she had PAID the man back by July 15!!! IIRC, that might be a Paul Stark???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 am

That is it!

Hi Freckles, I hope you don't mind but I agree with this and would like to take it a bit further. I actually think that she had a backpack/tote bag something in the bathroom prior to the murder. I think she was getting ready to leave (yeah right)maybe putting on make-up, while he was showering-then starts taking pics (he may or may not have been aware of.) Inside this bag she would have had the gun, knife, duct tape, plastic garbage bags, and a change of clothing/shoes. I think this because of the blood stains in the car. I think as she cleaned and bagged things, she put a clean towel down on the closet floor to put these items on and step on to wipe off blood. The one partial shoe print leads me to the towel in the closet theory. I am thinking some of his clothing and her bag may have been on the left side sink that has no blood on it. So, she used two plastic bags, one to take with her and one to take to the washer, possibly explaining the duct tape by the washer. Then putting at least two bags (one backpack, one plastic) in the car explains the stains there. Basically, I feel she prepared as much for the aftermath as she did with the gas, dead cellphone, etc...
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 am

Freckles wrote:Kiku-- haha! I changed your name.. It now means chrysanthemum... Pronounce that KEE-coy... Very Happy

In the investigative vids, JA asked det Flores re the BMW and wants to know where it is since she was buying it...
Flores informs her the car is part of Travis' estate and as such can't be released at the time he was interviewing her re the murder of Travis... In April, when she burned out the motor while attempting to tow it (enabling her to go back and spend 3 more days at Travis' home before he sent her off with a flip of his finger...) the car was put into storage pending Travis asking U-Haul to pay the garage for needed repairs to the engine/trans. That is where it was when he died.

JA wanted to know re the checks--- would they be deposited? Flores indicated they would not be AT THAT TIME.

IIRC, they are dated May 26, 2008. So. May 26 was the legal holiday for Memorial Day that year. No mail service.
IF she had taken them to the PO, they may have gone out that day but probably the next. Now allow 4 days for the mail to be sorted for carrier deliver; 1 day for actual delivery. The soonest Travis would have gotten the checks would have been May 31, 2008, a Saturday. Bank may not have been open that day... Not open on Sunday, June 1st. He could have deposited the checks on June 2 or June 3rd. However, I have to wonder IF there was an envelope in the office trash showing these checks were actually mailed? How often/what days did Travis take out his office trash? Are his fingerprints even on those checks?

May Calendar 2008:

Whoa that's the date of the big argument in the texts where he calls her a psycho, the day I think she decided to murder him! Creepy, didn't know that was the date on the check.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:15 am

Junebug wrote:
Freckles wrote:Kiku-- haha! I changed your name.. It now means chrysanthemum... Pronounce that KEE-coy... Very Happy

May Calendar 2008:

Whoa that's the date of the big argument in the texts where he calls her a psycho, the day I think she decided to murder him! Creepy, didn't know that was the date on the check.

Good point on the checks. Also, if I may add, since he was going on a trip- wouldn't you think he'd want to tie up loose ends and deposit those checks so he'd have more money in his account prior to leaving? I'm mean, afterall, wasn't he always borrowing money from JO-DEEEE? Hmmmm, maybe this is what Travis was bitching about-- scamming him- she wasn't paying him?, I'm willing to bet she back dated the check and left it after she killed him. She probably showed up telling Travis she was bringing him a payment~
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 am

File this under "a little bit of truth in the lies"....the following is not an original thought; I saw it on WS and am paraphrasing below. But man oh man, I think they are on to something.

During the interrogation, JA tells Flores that at one point Travis is on his knees in the shower.

Remember JA sings "O Holy Night" when alone at one point in the room; it is July...not December.

One verse of O Holy Night is....

"Fall on your Knees...O hear the angels voices"

The poster pondered if perhaps JA was reliving the scene right there. Made Travis get on his knees and she sent him to his Maker. And don't forget she "loves" this song as it was the one she won on the Jail Version of American Idol.

Wow. The hairs on my arms went up when I thought about this.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Jill-in-NV wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:Jill-in-NV wrote: "Yes, I agree! This is what I remember also! Hopefully it won't go anywhere! Defense got their juror dumped anyway!"

Jill,
Do you know if Juror 5 is the same juror that spectators have claimed was often seen sitting outside the courthouse in an area that she could have seen reporters and possibly JM being photographed with trial watchers? If this was the same juror, then maybe the DT was looking for any reason to boot her? No matter the reason, I hope J5 conjures up enough common sense to stay away and not cause a scene next week.

No, I don't know if Juror #5 was the one that was seen outside of the courthouse. But, I did read that there was a previous issue with Jurror #5. If I remember correctly, it was something about the judge receiving a phone call saying to watch Jurror #5 because she was communicating with JA while she was on the witness stand! The caller said juror #5 was shaking her head or nodding to JA as if to help her answer questions. So, this is the 2nd thing to come up about her! Sorry, I don't remember where I read that! I'm old! LOL! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 369770

I read that too. I thought I posted the link to the article that told about that here several days past. I know it was a legitimate article. Judge Stephens received a phone message in February regarding observations made about juror #5. I don't know why nothing was done at that time. Seems like this woman was 'iffy' from the beginning, and really had no business being on ANY jury.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Junebug wrote:

That is it!

Hi Freckles, I hope you don't mind but I agree with this and would like to take it a bit further. I actually think that she had a backpack/tote bag something in the bathroom prior to the murder. I think she was getting ready to leave (yeah right)maybe putting on make-up, while he was showering-then starts taking pics (he may or may not have been aware of.) Inside this bag she would have had the gun, knife, duct tape, plastic garbage bags, and a change of clothing/shoes. I think this because of the blood stains in the car. I think as she cleaned and bagged things, she put a clean towel down on the closet floor to put these items on and step on to wipe off blood. The one partial shoe print leads me to the towel in the closet theory. I am thinking some of his clothing and her bag may have been on the left side sink that has no blood on it. So, she used two plastic bags, one to take with her and one to take to the washer, possibly explaining the duct tape by the washer. Then putting at least two bags (one backpack, one plastic) in the car explains the stains there. Basically, I feel she prepared as much for the aftermath as she did with the gas, dead cellphone, etc...

I agree.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:23 pm

I am seriously concerned about the defense wanting to squeeze in another witness at this late date. I haven't been able to find much info on that, let alone a motion, which I am SURE is necessary.
Jodi has the 'right to a speedy trial', and a lot of other rights to as well, but what about the rights of the victim, his family, and the jurors?
Do Jodi's rights extend to having any witness the defense takes a whim to call especially at the 11th hour, and into a trial that has now gone on for 3 1/2 months?
THE DEFENSE IS NOT PRESENTING A REBUTTAL CASE AT THIS TIME, and their case-in-chief has now taken 3 times as long as the prosecution's case.
Uh, oh...Our 'expert' witnesses didn't do so well, so we'd better come up with plan B
Really?
This judge has already given TOO MUCH leeway to Jodi and her attorneys. I did not see this excessive kowtowing to the defense going on in the Casey Anthony case.
The jurors (and everyone else), has had to listen to days and days of testimony from each defense witness, and it's no ones fault but their own if the defense now feels they may have made mistakes in their choice of "experts". When does it stop?
IMO, and trying to be non-prejudicial, I have to say that I feel Ms. Arias has indeed gotten a fair trial---I would even say MORE than fair.

Another so-called 'expert' is NOT going to make any difference in this case because it's the old saying, "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear", or "bricks without straw"...The facts of the case DO NOT SUPPORT THE CONCLUSIONS THESE 'EXPERTS' ARE COMING TO, AND THEY NEVER WILL, NO MATTER HOW MANY OF THEM GET UP THERE AND PUT THEIR 'SPINS' ON IT!

The evidence tells a clear and coherent story, that is irrefutable. Adding another, or another, or another will NEVER change that. The defense 'expert witnesses' are only succeeding in making themselves look incompetent, and committing professional suicide.
In the meantime, the jury hasn't heard half of what WE know to be factual in this case regarding Travis, and Travis and Jodi's relationship.
By now, they must be weary in the extreme. This has consumed their lives for months, and one has to ask, WHEN are THEIR rights and the VICTIM'S RIGHTS in this trial to be considered? When will this judge finally say "NO, Miss Arias has had ample leeway and every consideration given to her!"---(even to the petty insults directed at Travis' family members---the ribbon affair for one, and sustained by this judge!)

I think I really will lose what faith I have left in our system, if I see this defense get away with any more of their insulting shenanigans, or prolong this trial anymore.

Somehow, somewhere along the line, the focus got blurred, if not downright obfuscated---ALV said it when she referred to JODI AS THE VICTIM, AND TRAVIS AS THE PERPETRATOR!

I have had enough! Of all the number of words spoken in this trial, I would bet the vast majority have been about Jodi and her lies---to the point where the victim's good name has been totally trashed.
This trial needs to wrap up, and soon, and in future, I certainly hope that there IS a 'Travis' Law' so that maybe we don't have the travesty of the trashing of a victim in our court system ever again.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Poodledoodlemom Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 pm

ME TOO! bounce

Gobble12 wrote:
Jill-in-NV wrote:

guitar

Poodledoodlemom
Poodledoodlemom

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 7 Empty I agree whole heartedly!!!!

Post by MichaelJames Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I am seriously concerned about the defense wanting to squeeze in another witness at this late date. I haven't been able to find much info on that, let alone a motion, which I am SURE is necessary.
Jodi has the 'right to a speedy trial', and a lot of other rights to as well, but what about the rights of the victim, his family, and the jurors?
Do Jodi's rights extend to having any witness the defense takes a whim to call especially at the 11th hour, and into a trial that has now gone on for 3 1/2 months?
THE DEFENSE IS NOT PRESENTING A REBUTTAL CASE AT THIS TIME, and their case-in-chief has now taken 3 times as long as the prosecution's case.
Uh, oh...Our 'expert' witnesses didn't do so well, so we'd better come up with plan B
Really?
This judge has already given TOO MUCH leeway to Jodi and her attorneys. I did not see this excessive kowtowing to the defense going on in the Casey Anthony case.
The jurors (and everyone else), has had to listen to days and days of testimony from each defense witness, and it's no ones fault but their own if the defense now feels they may have made mistakes in their choice of "experts". When does it stop?
IMO, and trying to be non-prejudicial, I have to say that I feel Ms. Arias has indeed gotten a fair trial---I would even say MORE than fair.

Another so-called 'expert' is NOT going to make any difference in this case because it's the old saying, "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear", or "bricks without straw"...The facts of the case DO NOT SUPPORT THE CONCLUSIONS THESE 'EXPERTS' ARE COMING TO, AND THEY NEVER WILL, NO MATTER HOW MANY OF THEM GET UP THERE AND PUT THEIR 'SPINS' ON IT!

The evidence tells a clear and coherent story, that is irrefutable. Adding another, or another, or another will NEVER change that. The defense 'expert witnesses' are only succeeding in making themselves look incompetent, and committing professional suicide.
In the meantime, the jury hasn't heard half of what WE know to be factual in this case regarding Travis, and Travis and Jodi's relationship.
By now, they must be weary in the extreme. This has consumed their lives for months, and one has to ask, WHEN are THEIR rights and the VICTIM'S RIGHTS in this trial to be considered? When will this judge finally say "NO, Miss Arias has had ample leeway and every consideration given to her!"---(even to the petty insults directed at Travis' family members---the ribbon affair for one, and sustained by this judge!)

I think I really will lose what faith I have left in our system, if I see this defense get away with any more of their insulting shenanigans, or prolong this trial anymore.

Somehow, somewhere along the line, the focus got blurred, if not downright obfuscated---ALV said it when she referred to JODI AS THE VICTIM, AND TRAVIS AS THE PERPETRATOR!

I have had enough! Of all the number of words spoken in this trial, I would bet the vast majority have been about Jodi and her lies---to the point where the victim's good name has been totally trashed.
This trial needs to wrap up, and soon, and in future, I certainly hope that there IS a 'Travis' Law' so that maybe we don't have the travesty of the trashing of a victim in our court system ever again.

Well said! I only hope that the jurors feel exactly the way we do. If even one is buying this garbage, it's over. I cannot bear the thought.
MichaelJames
MichaelJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:38 pm

I have to congratulate the members on this site. They are always asking for validation of things; a statement is not taken as truth unless there is some kind of proof. There are several social media sites wherein one can post something and it is assumed to be true. Here that is not the case. Also, all opinions are accepted as opinions. It gives people who are interested in a subject a place to vent, explore his/her thoughts and test theories or hypothesies. The nasty or vulgarities are monitored. I think all should be proud to be members of this site. I wish there these lines of demarcation in the JA trial.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelJames Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Does anyone know if ALV's next speaking engagement has been "attacked" yet? I have the URL to the page:
http://www.cpcal.org/Content.aspx?T=Celebration

I hope all Travis supporters will contact the support person and let her know the outrage many of us feel.
MichaelJames
MichaelJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next