Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Freckles Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:35 pm

MyLife-
Thanks for clearing that up!
For some reason, I thought the tire slashing was prior to them becoming an "item"... NOT long AFTER they has stopped being said. Wow. She really wouldn't let go of him!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by MichaelJames Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Is anyone else listening to Tricia's podcast? It's really interesting. With Wendy, Katie, Levi Page, callers....Very enjoyable.
MichaelJames
MichaelJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Pianist wrote: Cool

Pens are used to stab people in prison. Also, the inside of the ( the inner shaft) pen is something small enough to hide in your mouth and used to unlock handcuffs.

As for the fake journals... The police could not take them until they searched her home with a warrant July 15th. So she over a month the write until her hearts content.

The above are just my opinions.

True. She could have been writing them prior to arrest. However, IMO, this may have been the reason she was so desparate to have two pens in jail. She's allowed to have paper, journals, etc. to write in. I would like to know the chain of custody of each journal as we do not know if all of the journals were seized with the search warrant or if some were "found" or "discovered" later like in the case of the supposedly "stolen" phone that miraculously reappeared at a convenient time or the forged TA pedo letters that miraculously surfaced when Jodi's story changed and she needed a good story for her defense.

This gives rise to a question in my mind. Are prisoners allowed to have hard backed journals to write in? I have assumed two things 1) journals hard bound? 2)anything prisoners write are looked over and read by authorities. If the authorities do that and prisoners are permitted then anything in her journals written in jail would be known. Just thinking out loud.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi all.
Wondering if anyone else noticed the one picture of TA in the shower where he looks surprised or caught off guard.
The one taken at 5:27:18
http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=319

He looks surprised to see he is being photographed to me. Sorry if this has been covered

Last edited by stina on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Pianist wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

True. She could have been writing them prior to arrest. However, IMO, this may have been the reason she was so desparate to have two pens in jail. She's allowed to have paper, journals, etc. to write in. I would like to know the chain of custody of each journal as we do not know if all of the journals were seized with the search warrant or if some were "found" or "discovered" later like in the case of the supposedly "stolen" phone that miraculously reappeared at a convenient time or the forged TA pedo letters that miraculously surfaced when Jodi's story changed and she needed a good story for her defense.

This gives rise to a question in my mind. Are prisoners allowed to have hard backed journals to write in? I have assumed two things 1) journals hard bound? 2)anything prisoners write are looked over and read by authorities. If the authorities do that and prisoners are permitted then anything in her journals written in jail would be known. Just thinking out loud.

The process for items from prisoners being removed from the jail was discussed in testimony when the "secret codes" in the magazines came up in cross of JA. If I remember correctly, items can be released to the prisoner's attorney under attorney/client privilege without scrutinization. Release of items to any other party must undergo several inspections and are then given to the intended party once they are inspected.

study I would expect that hard back journals would be allowed. I believe Maricopa County jails allow hard back books. Probably OK as long as the hard back doesn't contain any metal in the binding. The hard backs are just a heavy, hard cardboard sort of material. Jodi's uses the cardboard off the back of legal pads to draw her E-bay "art" on.

This is my understanding...if I got this wrong or anyone has better information, please share...inquiring minds want to know...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 pm

stina wrote:Hi all.
Wondering if anyone else noticed the one picture of TA in the shower where he looks surprised or caught off guard.

He looks surprised to see he is being photographed to me. Sorry if this has been covered

I have been wondering about that photo too. My thoughts have been more leaning towards his seeing a weapon in her hand. She is sick enough to try and photograph him at the moment she was going toreally hurt him. I have also thought at times that she could have ( of course in her fog ...lol) transferred pictures to her camera using the SSD card. You know sick people many times want to keep treasures from their crimes. I know this thinking is far out but who knows. She could have hidden those photos somewhere hoping she could relive those savored moments.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello and Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 864739 to the conversation.

This was discussed several threads back, however, new perspectives are always appreciated.

I agree with you. He does look surprised that he is being photographed. IMO, Travis thought Jodi was already on the road and he had the house to himself. He was taking a shower and getting ready to take his 6pm scheduled phone conference. But no....SURPRISE!!! She's baaaaack!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 pm

[quote="Mylife101"]
Pianist wrote:

The process for items from prisoners being removed from the jail was discussed in testimony when the "secret codes" in the magazines came up in cross of JA. If I remember correctly, items can be released to the prisoner's attorney under attorney/client privilege without scrutinization. Release of items to any other party must undergo several inspections and are then given to the intended party once they are inspected.

study I would expect that hard back journals would be allowed. I believe Maricopa County jails allow hard back books. Probably OK as long as the hard back doesn't contain any metal in the binding. The hard backs are just a heavy, hard cardboard sort of material. Jodi's uses the cardboard off the back of legal pads to draw her E-bay "art" on.

This is my understanding...if I got this wrong or anyone has better information, please share...inquiring minds want to know... [/quote

Good points. If she did fake writings under fake dates and give them to either of those two attorneys wouldn't they be supporting puffery? They could be disbarred for that, right? Of course that would make my day.

Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by houseof1000corpses Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm

I made it...I think
houseof1000corpses
houseof1000corpses

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:33 pm

When I was a detention officer, the inmates were NOT permitted hard backed books because people were always putting contraband in the spine.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:33 pm

houseof1000corpses wrote:I made it...I think

Yes, you did!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Calypso wrote:When I was a detention officer, the inmates were NOT permitted hard backed books because people were always putting contraband in the spine.

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate all of your input.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Montgomery: Sequestration should've been considered in Arias trial

Posted: Apr 05, 2013 10:53 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 05, 2013 11:17 PM CDT

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 21896089_BG1

(Video at link)

PHOENIX - In a high profile case such as this, jury misconduct is always a concern -- social media, print media, even television can sometimes influence a juror.

Arizona doesn't sequester juries, which means to house them at hotel and keep them in a bubble.

We asked County Attorney Bill Montgomery if he thinks the jury in the Arias trial should be sequestered.

"I'm starting to become very concerned that the media circus here is going to create an appellate issue, where they can say at some point because the jury isn't sequestered," he said. "That there's no way that they could have been affected at some point. And that's a big concern that I have. I think if the court had any sense that we would be where we are now, that [sequestration] would have been seriously considered."

Read more:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21896089/2013/04/05/montgomery-sequestration-shouldve-been-considered-in-arias-trial
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Freckles wrote:MyLife-
For some reason, I thought the tire slashing was prior to them becoming an "item"... NOT long AFTER they has stopped being said. Wow. She really wouldn't let go of him!

You've got that right! She was not about to let go of her tiger's tail. She f'd with every relationship TA tried to have after their breakup. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 394799

If JA really is the one who broke up with TA (I don't believe this to be true) then it was only because she thought he would apologize, agree to play by her rules, and beg her not to end the relationship. She lost that gamble.

She never wanted their relationship to end for any reason! So completely obsessed she moved to AZ in hopes of salvaging the relationship. inlove I will never believe this was at Travis request. Never! Why would a man who wanted to move on with his dating life (and had already started dating Lisa in July before JA's arrival) ever encourage an ex to move closer to him?

But, alas....Jodi was too late. TA was already dating LA and poor, poor Jodi was relegated to the role of supportive "friend" with occasional benefits. She was just waiting...hoping...(and hating every minute of it) for the day TA realized what a mistake he had made and they could ride off into the sunset together. Sad, sad little fantasy of Jodi's...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Pianist wrote:

I have been wondering about that photo too. My thoughts have been more leaning towards his seeing a weapon in her hand. She is sick enough to try and photograph him at the moment she was going toreally hurt him. I have also thought at times that she could have ( of course in her fog ...lol) transferred pictures to her camera using the SSD card. You know sick people many times want to keep treasures from their crimes. I know this thinking is far out but who knows. She could have hidden those photos somewhere hoping she could relive those savored moments.

My thoughts too! The sex pics are kinda hinky to me. I can't believe that happened right before she killed him. How sick she must be!
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 pm

This has been 1 of my worries. All it would take is for 1 Juror to slip in an interview and say they had "seen it on Nancy Grace" or "when I got home my Husband/Wife would
ask"
I'm firmly convinced the 'Media Circus' contributed to Baby
Killer walking... and if you remember Jurors did slip in post
Trial interviews and mention "talking together" on breaks.
If it would've been Guilty, that would have been an appeal issue.

That's the 'good news' however, a successful appeal just means another Trial. Hopefully I am unduly paranoid...
but add my voice to those that are glad Juror 5 was dismissed!
LOOSE CANON,imo! I agree with whoever wrote it was HER
with the most questions submitted, and also that she is SEEKING HER 15 MINUTES Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 323281

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

Hello and Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 864739 to the conversation.

This was discussed several threads back, however, new perspectives are always appreciated.

I agree with you. He does look surprised that he is being photographed. IMO, Travis thought Jodi was already on the road and he had the house to himself. He was taking a shower and getting ready to take his 6pm scheduled phone conference. But no....SURPRISE!!! She's baaaaack!

Hi, my thoughts too! She came back and caught him off guard. It looks like he is saying Hey or a big fat WTF!
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Pianist wrote:
Calypso wrote:When I was a detention officer, the inmates were NOT permitted hard backed books because people were always putting contraband in the spine.

Thanks for the inside knowledge. Cool

Would that ban include things like journal or composition notebooks? They just have basically a glue spine?

I wonder if they are all written in "nice" hard back journals or if any of them are written in more of a composition style notebook/journal? Anybody know? I remember seeing one of them (black cover) and it looked like a nicer one.

I'm on a mission now...I want to find out if the type of journal's that are being used in testimony would be allowed at Maricopa County jails, because, like freckles, I'm convinced some of them are 'dummie' journals. JA's I must have 2 pens obsession also makes me wonder. I realize there are many 'bad' uses for pens in jail, however, it appears that she was not doing any of these things with the pens which leads me to believe that she really wanted to use them as "pens". Why wouldn't a pencil do???
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:MyLife-

You've got that right! She was not about to let go of her tiger's tail. She f'd with every relationship TA tried to have after their breakup. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 394799

If JA really is the one who broke up with TA (I don't believe this to be true) then it was only because she thought he would apologize, agree to play by her rules, and beg her not to end the relationship. She lost that gamble.

She never wanted their relationship to end for any reason! So completely obsessed she moved to AZ in hopes of salvaging the relationship. inlove I will never believe this was at Travis request. Never! Why would a man who wanted to move on with his dating life (and had already started dating Lisa in July before JA's arrival) ever encourage an ex to move closer to him?

But, alas....Jodi was too late. TA was already dating LA and poor, poor Jodi was relegated to the role of supportive "friend" with occasional benefits. She was just waiting...hoping...(and hating every minute of it) for the day TA realized what a mistake he had made and they could ride off into the sunset together. Sad, sad little fantasy of Jodi's...

Her personality and her mental capabilities made it so she absolutely could not accept her being tossed away like a piece of trash. She can not accept being challenged which is evident during Juan's cross
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Calypso,
There is a picture of JM holding one of JA's journals at this link. (I don't know how to post a picture. sorry) You can click on the picture to get a better look.

http://www.morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/jodis-dear-diary-posts-by-justice11.html

Would a jail allow a journal like this one? study
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Does anyone know if JA had 3 gas cans in her truck for the trip to the funeral she thankfully never made it to? Or in the rental car when she was arrested?
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 pm

stina wrote:Does anyone know if JA had 3 gas cans in her truck for the trip to the funeral she thankfully never made it to? Or in the rental car when she was arrested?

Good questions. It's strange that both JA and CA had gas can issues.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 Empty Bingo!

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:26 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Pianist wrote:

Freckles, I think the early dated journals are her fantasies with some truth mixed in. The later parts of the journals are fake and all made up to protect " poor little Jodie" . With this type of liar IMO there will be a tad bit of truth. I think that is how they remember their lies. They hook the lies to a limitless bit of truth.

BTW. I totally agree with your hypothesis about the timeline of how the murder took place. It is logical and is based on common sense. It is what I have been thinking all along.

I totally think some of the journals are dummies. I would love to know the chain of custody of each journal and how early they were made available for discovery if in custody of the defense. I would like to know if they were all obtained for evidence at the same time or some were "found" later and claimed as evidence.

Based on her disciplinary record in jail (link below) it is obvious that Jodi is desparate to have pens in her cell. They are only allowed pencils. She was busted 3 times from 2009 til 2011 with 2 pens each time. She may have had pens many other times and just not have been caught.
crystal ball
Why continually get in trouble for contraband pens?...Because pens are an absolute necessity for writing something like fake journals.

Why two pens each time?... Because using two different pens (blue, black, fine tip, etc) would lend authenticity to a fabricated journal and make it appear as if entries were made at different times, IMO.

Jodi's artwork that we have seen has been drawn in pencil...so, clearly the pens are not needed for her artwork. So,....what is the big deal with the 2 pens under bunk, 2 pens under sink, and 2 pens in shampoo bottle and who knows how many more pens? Desperate to have pens? I would say so! What does Jodi want to write that only pens will work for?
crystal ball

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/hln-after-dark-jodi-arias-discipline-reports?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Oh yeah I do think they're dummies! Moment I saw that jail record of hers that's exactly what I thought!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 am

MichaelJames wrote:Is anyone else listening to Tricia's podcast? It's really interesting. With Wendy, Katie, Levi Page, callers....Very enjoyable.

yes Michael I have just listened to the podcast and I found it very interesting, especially when Jody was telling the story about the ninjas and the knife. She remembered the knife then, even when she was supposed to have amnesia and PTSD.Very good point.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 am

MichaelJames wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/04/08/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - (Websleuths) Tricias True Crime Radio -- 4/7/13

ON THIS EDITION OF TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME FORMER PROSECUTOR WENDY MURPHY. PLUS WE WILL GET THE LATEST DIRECTLY FROM INSIDE THE COURTROOM FROM KATIECOOLADY IN THE JODY ARIAS TRIAL. ALSO JOINING US IS TRUE CRIME KING LEVI PAGE. AND WE'LL HAVE A FEW SURPRISES FOR YOU TOO. SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN!

Tonight. . . Sunday, 4/7/13, at 8 pm EDT/ 7 pm CDT

Does one have to be a member to listen to this event?

Hi, MichaelJames! Welcome to Reality Chatter!

I am just now seeing this. For your info, Tricia's True Crime Radio (Websleuths) broadcasts via Blog Talk Radio (BTR). Any one can listen to any of the many shows that are broadcast on BTR without being a member of BTR.

Many shows broadcast on BTR have a "Live" Chat. Tricia's True Crime Radio does have a "live" chat and it is really cool to be able to chat in real time during the show! Kimster is the MOD and one can ask questions of the guests via the Chat. Kimster monitors the Chat closely and when Tricia asks if there are any questions, Kimster will read your question.

To be able to chat, you have to be a member of Blog Talk Radio (BTR). It is simple to register. You can "Live" chat on any BTR show that has a "live" chat. There are radio programs 24/7.

Here is the Link to BTR if you want to be a member:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/
Blog Talk Radio

I suggest you use the same nic as you use in Forums. Folks will "know" you. For example, my nic on BTR is AnnTx.

If any one missed the show Sunday night, you can listen to it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/04/08/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - Websleuths Tricia's True Crime Radio -- 4/7/13

ON THIS EDITION OF TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME FORMER PROSECUTOR WENDY MURPHY. PLUS WE WILL GET THE LATEST DIRECTLY FROM INSIDE THE COURTROOM FROM KATIECOOLADY IN THE JODY ARIAS TRIAL. ALSO JOINING US IS TRUE CRIME KING LEVI PAGE. AND WE'LL HAVE A FEW SURPRISES FOR YOU TOO. SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Pianist wrote:

Thanks for the inside knowledge. Cool

Would that ban include things like journal or composition notebooks? They just have basically a glue spine?

I wonder if they are all written in "nice" hard back journals or if any of them are written in more of a composition style notebook/journal? Anybody know? I remember seeing one of them (black cover) and it looked like a nicer one.

I'm on a mission now...I want to find out if the type of journal's that are being used in testimony would be allowed at Maricopa County jails, because, like freckles, I'm convinced some of them are 'dummie' journals. JA's I must have 2 pens obsession also makes me wonder. I realize there are many 'bad' uses for pens in jail, however, it appears that she was not doing any of these things with the pens which leads me to believe that she really wanted to use them as "pens". Why wouldn't a pencil do???

Exactly! No record of anything stabby or contraband within the recurrent pens...so YEAH...to me the fact that she doesn't give up on the pen quest speaks loudly! Last time was in the shampoo bottle...makes me think it has happened again- this is one crafty and determined chica...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 am

stina wrote:
Pianist wrote:

My thoughts too! The sex pics are kinda hinky to me. I can't believe that happened right before she killed him. How sick she must be!
Not sure how they work but... could pics from her cell phone or those disks have been used to transfer stuff? How about the old "lost" cell phone?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 am

When JA wrote in the magazines:
Did she she pen or pencil?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:19 am

Freckles wrote:When JA wrote in the magazines:

Iirc, pencil was used in the magazines...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:37 am

It looks like the "words" in the first magazine might be written in pen and the "numbers" in the second magazine are written in pencil. Take a look and see what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNLKe1ft1k
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 am

Please read post 1576: KCL

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203990&page=64

Also, the link Ann posted earlier to listen to the broadcast?I discovered it plays re-runs! So, if you missed it, you can listen in now...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:02 am

Mylife101 wrote:

It looks like the "words" in the first magazine might be written in pen and the "numbers" in the second magazine are written in pencil. Take a look and see what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNLKe1ft1k
Yep. That is what I thot, too.
Thanks for the link!
Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:04 am

Correction:
The man who loaned money to JA was Paul Stern.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/man-who-gave-jodi-money-visit-travis-speaks-out
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 am

stina wrote:Does anyone know if JA had 3 gas cans in her truck for the trip to the funeral she thankfully never made it to? Or in the rental car when she was arrested?

No gas cans that I've heard about for those 2 trips...wth is with all this 'gan cans necessary' for the desert trips? I lived in AZ for 25+ years, drove all the possible routes she might've taken on this fateful trip, including through Utah and Nevada...never thought 3, even 2- wait, no! Even ONE gas can was necessary in my trunk...never spoke to a single soul in all my time that thought so either, including hunters, campers, hikers, Navy Seals, the list goes on...have even been stranded myself in middle of desert Utah with my little dog and elderly mother due to a freak car malfunction...and guess what? Got help, survived, and lived to tell the tale...Even 3 cans chock full of gasoline in my trunk wouldn't have helped in that situation...I am not buying the whole gas can bs...hello- JA...of the many unforseen outcomes during a road trip, multiple cans full of gas are solutions to very few...more believable precautions include having a working cell phone and chargers, LETTING OTHERS KNOW WHAT ROUTES YOU PLAN ON TAKING HELLOOOOO???...common sense things...okay, the case of Costco water in her trunk I'm on board with 100%- good idea. Lying to every single soul about where you are and where you're headed even in real time, not so much...oh...and using your cell phone the moment before it goes off the grid for 24+ hours (the precise hours you're driving through the nighttime desert) whilst not noticing it went dead AND your charger either flew out the window unnoticed or hmm...under the seat and you don't 'notice' during this entire 24 hour vision quest? What an unfortunate coinkidink that your beloved was cruelly slaughtered during that exact timeframe. The deservedly esteemed Mr. Juan has charged this right on, the more me thinks about it...those gas cans plus spell nothing less than full-on PRE-MEDITATION imo...

Oh...and about the rental car searched the day of her arrest...that is indeed an excellent question...didn't JA testify that she bought the 9mm gun hidden in that car 'cause she was going on an all-male camping trip? So good one Stina- why didn't she have a trunk full of gas cans for a planned trip to the boonies? (not that I buy for a second that this camping trip was real- anyone have any thoughts on where she mighta been headed for real? Heard her mom say she was going to Monterey, but why hide 2 knives in a box of books plus hide the 9mm so well the cops couldn't even find it? Any theories/facts? Hmm...why wasn't she asked 'bout the hidden knives? Or was she and I missed it? Was she even asked by JM if there were gas cans for that camping trip? Just when I think JA's story can't get any more fantastical, it does...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 am

Yes, indeed! It is quite the tall tale JA is asking this jury to buy into! Suspect
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 am

keikikiki wrote:

No gas cans that I've heard about for those 2 trips
...wth is with all this 'gan cans necessary' for the desert trips? I lived in AZ for 25+ years, drove all the possible routes she might've taken on this fateful trip, including through Utah and Nevada...never thought 3, even 2- wait, no! Even ONE gas can was necessary in my trunk...never spoke to a single soul in all my time that thought so either, including hunters, campers, hikers, Navy Seals, the list goes on...have even been stranded myself in middle of desert Utah with my little dog and elderly mother due to a freak car malfunction...and guess what? Got help, survived, and lived to tell the tale...Even 3 cans chock full of gasoline in my trunk wouldn't have helped in that situation...I am not buying the whole gas can bs...hello- JA...of the many unforseen outcomes during a road trip, multiple cans full of gas are solutions to very few...more believable precautions include having a working cell phone and chargers, LETTING OTHERS KNOW WHAT ROUTES YOU PLAN ON TAKING HELLOOOOO???...common sense things...okay, the case of Costco water in her trunk I'm on board with 100%- good idea. Lying to every single soul about where you are and where you're headed even in real time, not so much...oh...and using your cell phone the moment before it goes off the grid for 24+ hours (the precise hours you're driving through the nighttime desert) whilst not noticing it went dead AND your charger either flew out the window unnoticed or hmm...under the seat and you don't 'notice' during this entire 24 hour vision quest? What an unfortunate coinkidink that your beloved was cruelly slaughtered during that exact timeframe. The deservedly esteemed Mr. Juan has charged this right on, the more me thinks about it...those gas cans plus spell nothing less than full-on PRE-MEDITATION imo...

Oh...and about the rental car searched the day of her arrest...that is indeed an excellent question...didn't JA testify that she bought the 9mm gun hidden in that car 'cause she was going on an all-male camping trip? So good one Stina- why didn't she have a trunk full of gas cans for a planned trip to the boonies? (not that I buy for a second that this camping trip was real- anyone have any thoughts on where she mighta been headed for real? Heard her mom say she was going to Monterey, but why hide 2 knives in a box of books plus hide the 9mm so well the cops couldn't even find it? Any theories/facts? Hmm...why wasn't she asked 'bout the hidden knives? Or was she and I missed it? Was she even asked by JM if there were gas cans for that camping trip? Just when I think JA's story can't get any more fantastical, it does...

JA did NOT attend the funeral in Riverside, CA. Her car had a flat, she said.
JA DID attend the memorial service in Mesa. She flew in. (That is where she asked Aaron to take her to Travis' home because she wanted to visit the crime scene; they drove to the home but did NOT enter. Aaron took her to the station for DNA, finger printing. He sat beside her at the memorial. )

JA paid for the gun, had back ground check run July 1, 2008.
IIRC, the gun was picked up 10 days later by JA.
Funny. Her trip to go gold panning? Well, according to JA, she was getting ready to visit/move down by Matt. She had a rental car ( probably because her Affinity had been repo'ed.) Mama stopped by @ 9 PM and stood outside JA's car chatting with her while JA sat in the driver's seat. Then, Mama left and JA went into the house. Detectives watching the activities around JA made the decision to bust her in the AM before she left on that trip. Gun was NOT found in the interior of the vehicle; was it found under the hood or in the trunk or in a tire well? Dunno. But it was found when the car was returned and it was detailed out...

As to the gun: IF JA was NOT going on this fantsy gold panning trip, why did she want/need a gun? Was she intending to eliminate Matt or Darryl for their knowledge of her June travels? Or was she going to take out Paul Stern because she owed him money and he had knowledge? (JA said the money to Stern HAD been paid back prior to her arrest July 15. So she is broke June 3, borrows money, and manages to get the debt paid back, buy a gun, fly to Mesa for Travis' memorial, re-do her hair, AND she is doing this from money she is making WHEN she can show up for work? HUH?)

BTW, the detectives DID find the two knives in the box of books she reportedly was going to gift to Matt. My question: Did she take these knives from Matt's place or his restaurant, kind of borrowed them so they could not be traced back to her, and now she was returning the knives to him? In the bottom of the box of books???

(I have driven many, many miles in my own car and in rentals. I enjoy hitting the road and just driving. The best I did was in 1997 when I racked up almost 4,000 miles in less than 10 days. NEVER have I run out of gas; never have I had car problems with my vehicle or a rental that left me stranded away from assistance; NEVER have I had the need to have 15 gallons of spare fuel IN MY TRUNK! Good heavens! That is a ticking time bomb! Between getting rear ended and having the gas fumes collect in the trunk area in the summer in a desert area???? She is out of her mind crazy... stabby-crazy. Stay on the major roads, as she did, and there are plenty of gas stations out there....)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 am

Freckles wrote:
(I have driven many, many miles in my own car and in rentals. I enjoy hitting the road and just driving. The best I did was in 1997 when I racked up almost 4,000 miles in less than 10 days. NEVER have I run out of gas; never have I had car problems with my vehicle or a rental that left me stranded away from assistance; NEVER have I had the need to have 15 gallons of spare fuel IN MY TRUNK! Good heavens! That is a ticking time bomb! Between getting rear ended and having the gas fumes collect in the trunk area in the summer in a desert area???? She is out of her mind crazy... stabby-crazy. Stay on the major roads, as she did, and there are plenty of gas stations out there....)

And she shouldn't have been afraid to stop, she had a gun and is very handy with a knife.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 9 Empty money and more knives

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:27 am

"Freckles wrote: JA paid for the gun, had back ground check run July 1, 2008.
IIRC, the gun was picked up 10 days later by JA.
Funny. Her trip to go gold panning? Well, according to JA, she was getting ready to visit/move down by Matt. She had a rental car ( probably because her Affinity had been repo'ed.) Mama stopped by @ 9 PM and stood outside JA's car chatting with her while JA sat in the driver's seat. Then, Mama left and JA went into the house. Detectives watching the activities around JA made the decision to bust her in the AM before she left on that trip. Gun was NOT found in the interior of the vehicle; was it found under the hood or in the trunk or in a tire well? Dunno. But it was found when the car was returned and it was detailed out...

As to the gun: IF JA was NOT going on this fantsy gold panning trip, why did she want/need a gun? Was she intending to eliminate Matt or Darryl for their knowledge of her June travels? Or was she going to take out Paul Stern because she owed him money and he had knowledge? (JA said the money to Stern HAD been paid back prior to her arrest July 15. So she is broke June 3, borrows money, and manages to get the debt paid back, buy a gun, fly to Mesa for Travis' memorial, re-do her hair, AND she is doing this from money she is making WHEN she can show up for work? HUH?)

BTW, the detectives DID find the two knives in the box of books she reportedly was going to gift to Matt. My question: Did she take these knives from Matt's place or his restaurant, kind of borrowed them so they could not be traced back to her, and now she was returning the knives to him? In the bottom of the box of books???

(I have driven many, many miles in my own car and in rentals. I enjoy hitting the road and just driving. The best I did was in 1997 when I racked up almost 4,000 miles in less than 10 days. NEVER have I run out of gas; never have I had car problems with my vehicle or a rental that left me stranded away from assistance; NEVER have I had the need to have 15 gallons of spare fuel IN MY TRUNK! Good heavens! That is a ticking time bomb! Between getting rear ended and having the gas fumes collect in the trunk area in the summer in a desert area???? She is out of her mind crazy... stabby-crazy. Stay on the major roads, as she did, and there are plenty of gas stations out there....) [/quote]

Freckles, your wealth of knowledge has really opened my eyes today...moneymoneymoney...you are really tuned in I give you that! Where oh where did this steady flow of cash come from after the road trip from hell? Grandma's VCR etc. couldn't have fetched too much...c'mon, really...no wonder she bartered it for DB's gas cans outta left field...pre-murder, she was (her words here) in financial dire straights...gas cans weren't in her budget, but so central to her safety on unnecessary road trip to meet a new dude that she makes arrangements to swap Grandma's VCR with an ex she owes thousands of dollars and hasn't said more than hihowzitgoin to in years BEFORE she even tells the new dude she's taking the long road to his state next week...OR even rented a car...

So fast forward to after the foggy fairytale...WHERE is the sudden flow of money comin' from? Where was this source pre-road trip? All the things you mention plus now she's got another rental car and another road trip. But no gas cans :) That's a lotta cash goin' out June 6-July 15...those account balances at WaMu were runnin' low, so Casa Ramon must've been real busy that month...

What's the deal with the tampered witness Matt guy? I sure hope JM exposes that can 'o worms for the jury. Can't imagine (from what little I know) her needing to use the knifes ON him so maybe you're right. Is he a chef or somethin? I don't know tho- she controlled the gun & gas cans hidey-hole, so why wouldn't she keep the knife/knives outta sight? She doesn't seem big on returning stuff that she borrows. But yeah, maybe that wasn't in her budget either...she did spend the customer's wad on Starbucks and gasoline and rental cars and spa services so yeah I suppose weapons weren't in the budget. Had to steal or borrow those from loved ones...hmm...

Am super creeped out that she had this next weapon filled rental car ready to go...will the jury know about this? Not to mention the fact that she actually testifies about the importance of a strict budget for a gruesome, heartless, cruel, remorseless murder. Talk about danger to society.

Last edited by keikikiki on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up Freckle's quote somehow...whoops...can't seem to fix it right!)
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:44 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Thanks, Shell! Cool

MyLife: Listening to the vid.She is listed as level 13, Schemer on the vid. Start @ 7:00. Her diary writings mirror the journals of Jodi.
OOPS! LEVEL 14!!! @12:00!
My apologies. Thanks for the correction. Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=FNCz6qO9fOU&NR=1

No need for apology. I wasn't sure if I was following along correctly. I haven't listened to the videos yet, just read the chart and looked at the Diane Downs Wiki page after you mentioned her. Now I'm curious to listen to the tape. Journal writer too, huh? Interesting. I don't know many people that keep journals these days...at least not hand written ones. Maybe journal writing is more popular than I thought.

Way behind here... with regards to Journal writing... silly me!! I have always thought that you never put anything into writing that you didn't want the whole world to read.. so never had one! But there are things online that when I google myself wish weren't there. My brother-in-law had written a note to a girlfriend in possibly grade 9 or 10 that we found years later... lol.. it was pathetic... so on his wedding day we had it blown up huge for behind them where they sat... it was a different woman and she thought it was hilarious.. my BIL not so much!! Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:06 am

Freckles wrote:JuneBug-
Fire away! Very Happy Not offended at all. In fact, I am delighted! You introduced some good ideas I want to comment on:

" The one partial shoe print leads me to the towel in the closet theory. I am thinking some of his clothing and her bag may have been on the left side sink that has no blood on it. "

The partial shoe print: I had forgotten about that! Do you recall where it was located? IMO, it was because of the foot/shoe prints JA "washed" some of the blood from certain areas. She left such a bloody mess behind I doubt if it was her intentions to clean the crime scene of all the blood=== just that which might lead back to her.
(Which is why she had Travis take the shower to begin with and later showered his corpse for fear of DNA transfer when she moved him, bleed on him...)

Clothing in bathroom: Excellent! You are looking at the crime scene and seeing what is NOT there ! Yes. There probably should have been blood in the area you mentioned. Since there wasn't, it would be probable for it to have been items removed from the crime scene.

Here is one to consider:
Did Travis take ANY of the pics ascribed to that day?
Well, we know two pics of him on the bed he did not take. In fact, in one pic, he appears asleep. The other pic, he is flippin her off. And she is taking the pic WAY off to one side as if she did not want him to know she was taking the pic.

The pic of JA on the bed, full body: Observe her left hand is not in the pic. Could she have taken this picture (and some others) using remote?

And there were two pics, IIRC, with no time stamp on them. No date stamps. These pics had the best clarity and subject (anus, vagina) were well centered. Is it possible these pics were transferred to his camera???

JA stated Travis and she had deleted pics after reviewing them. She does not state deleting the pics of her hauling him, the ceiling pic, the wall pic, etc.. Those pics were deleted without Travis viewing them as he was dead by then. She must have been in her fog, right? Cool

I don't think J took any photos of herself. Remember, she THOUGHT she had deleted all photos, and never had any intention or thought they they would ever be found or recoverable. None of these photos were meant to be found or were 'staged' as part of a later alibi. I think the sex photos were just straightforward part of the sex/seduction that day. She definitely was hoping for a miracle and that she would be on the way to Cancun with Travis.
Also, I don't think Travis was "flipping her off". In one photo, he has two fingers up together as I recall. He was probably engaged in some kind of conversation with her when she took that photo. I think in some cases people try to read to much into some of what were simply photos taken that day during Jodi's last ditch seduction.

I really do believe that Travis TRIED to be polite to Jodi to the end. Maybe he reiterated what he thought of her after the sex, and said he was sorry and "he" shouldn't have let it happen, and that he wished her well, but they needed to go their own ways. I can see Travis saying something like that, realizing he HAD made a mistake, and just trying to get her to go. I am sure things escalated after Jodi surely must have brought up Cancun. I believe she had the knife/gun in her bag, and that that bag was close at hand. (By the way I DON'T believe that Travis ever "carried her bag in the house". I don't think he let her in planning that she would be there long, and I think that what bag SHE brought in was more like a backpack or duffle. (Someone suggested she had plastic bags, etc., in it, and I agree. Jodi had her "murder kit". She had planned every detail of this (so she thought), and would have made provisions such as bags, extra clothing, etc.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 am

Pianist wrote:
Freckles wrote:Feb 1, 2008 JA journal states she was going to San Diego to see a Jeff Olson concert that weekend.

-Has it been verified Olson was playing that weekend?
-Has it been verified she actually purchased TWO tickets?
-Who was the second ticket for and did she get that ticket to the other person?
-Who would drive all that distance to San Diego to see a concert ? That is a good 8 hour plus drive!
-Fuel is NOT cheap right now especially in SoCal. Where is she getting the money for these trips???

Anyone think these journals are just dummies?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/exclusive-inside-jodi-arias-secret-diaries

Freckles, I think the early dated journals are her fantasies with some truth mixed in. The later parts of the journals are fake and all made up to protect " poor little Jodie" . With this type of liar IMO there will be a tad bit of truth. I think that is how they remember their lies. They hook the lies to a limitless bit of truth.

BTW. I totally agree with your hypothesis about the timeline of how the murder took place. It is logical and is based on common sense. It is what I have been thinking all along.

I think a lot of the journal is made up---AFTER TRAVIS WAS ALREADY DEAD, and especially the torn out pages. The thing that bothers me is that Juan has not raised that or made sure the jury knows that. In court everyone is just talking about Jodi's journal entries as if they are legit!
The minute I heard about all the "torn out" pages, I was gob-smacked that anyone could actually think she wrote those at the time. I have heard no one in court actually say anything yet to cast doubt on the authenticity of many pages of her journal. Maybe I missed that...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 am

[quote="keikikiki"clipped---

Freckles, your wealth of knowledge has really opened my eyes today...moneymoneymoney...you are really tuned in I give you that! Where oh where did this steady flow of cash come from after the road trip from hell? Grandma's VCR etc. couldn't have fetched too much...c'mon, really...no wonder she bartered it for DB's gas cans outta left field...pre-murder, she was (her words here) in financial dire straights...gas cans weren't in her budget, but so central to her safety on unnecessary road trip to meet a new dude that she makes arrangements to swap Grandma's VCR with an ex she owes thousands of dollars and hasn't said more than hihowzitgoin to in years BEFORE she even tells the new dude she's taking the long road to his state next week...OR even rented a car...

So fast forward to after the foggy fairytale...WHERE is the sudden flow of money comin' from? Where was this source pre-road trip? All the things you mention plus now she's got another rental car and another road trip. But no gas cans :) That's a lotta cash goin' out June 6-July 15...those account balances at WaMu were runnin' low, so Casa Ramon must've been real busy that month...

What's the deal with the tampered witness Matt guy? I sure hope JM exposes that can 'o worms for the jury. Can't imagine (from what little I know) her needing to use the knifes ON him so maybe you're right. Is he a chef or somethin? I don't know tho- she controlled the gun & gas cans hidey-hole, so why wouldn't she keep the knife/knives outta sight? She doesn't seem big on returning stuff that she borrows. But yeah, maybe that wasn't in her budget either...she did spend the customer's wad on Starbucks and gasoline and rental cars and spa services so yeah I suppose weapons weren't in the budget. Had to steal or borrow those from loved ones...hmm...

Am super creeped out that she had this next weapon filled rental car ready to go...will the jury know about this? Not to mention the fact that she actually testifies about the importance of a strict budget for a gruesome, heartless, cruel, remorseless murder. Talk about danger to society. [/quote]

I have to wonder how much money she might be pilfering from her jobs...?
In one of the text messages to Travis, she told him she needed to borrow his car.
Then she told him, as a thank you? if he wanted a meal it would be on her; just sit at the end of the counter and he could order what ever he wanted... I take this to mean she was giving him a meal "on the house..." NOT that she was paying for it!

JA said she paid income tax but I have to wonder IF she did.
Tips might be good despite a low base pay BUT Yreka is not really a "bustling" city so the business income would not be the same as a larger city and the tips would be less.
(Now IF she was working the bar, and a "good" Mormon girl would NOT be doing that, she would be picking up nicer tips. And those tips would need to be reported to IRS.)
Does Casa Ramon split the tips or does the waitress get to keep all at her stations?

I don't think she took the knives from where she works as they might discover they were missing and could be traced back to her. However, IF Matt took the knives from HIS employment there would be a bit longer trace back to him. Not like SHE would be suspected as being the person who ended up with them, you know. Once they were returned, it could be explained as simply "misplaced..." and the chef/cooks wouldn't ask--- they would be happy their knives were back.

IF the knives came from Matt, we know another reason for her to make that long, out of the way, expensive drive down to Monterrey. Darryl's gas cans exchanged for hot DVD player; the knives from Matt; getting cash from Paul Stern so she could get her hair done and the wax job; and, of course, the ALIBI of "See? I wasn't there!"

Of interest: What do you think her intentions were had she NOT been picked up and arrested? What was she planning to do with the gun? With Darryl/Matt/Paul ?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 am

According to JA (so take that any way you want):

She took into the house her purse, a backpack and a small "carry-on"/duffel bag.

BTW: Grandpa Allen, JA's grandfather, stated on the PD report:
The gun was given to a cousin of his and then passed to him when the cousin died.
It was NOT registered in CA. Size was @ 3 inches long by 3-4 inches tall. It is unknown when it was fired last. Grandpa Allen had said the gun was kept with one bullet in the chamber and another 5 or so in small magazine. So when JA fired it, the gun WAS dirty and probably discharged the bullet in the chamber but not the bullets in the magazine. Perhaps, the magazine had not been properly installed? (A friend said they were NOT hollow points as that would have really ripped up the brain; probably a bullet with a "soft" tip that was not that powerful.)

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:23 am

Everyone, please make sure you listen to the radio broadcast if you have not already.

Also, the very bad news is that this trial is now scheduled to go on until sometime in May.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 am

Okay. We have court M-Thu, 9:30 AM this week.
Appears the judge is stepping up the days and the time.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:35 am

Freckles wrote:@4:00
How do you get strangled twice and have your back injured yet have no bruises, no PD reports?

I don't get this. If it was this bad, why not get out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiFyta_6nE

What struck me about this video was that she seems "out of it" for some reason and she keeps looking off to the side at someone/something.. She also seems to be under some kind of duress while making this video. I watched it a few times to see if I could pick up coaching of some sort... she is definitely empathizing with JA because she feels like she was in the same situation.. not buying what she is selling!! moo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 am

justanopinion wrote:
Freckles wrote:@4:00
How do you get strangled twice and have your back injured yet have no bruises, no PD reports?

I don't get this. If it was this bad, why not get out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiFyta_6nE

What struck me about this video was that she seems "out of it" for some reason and she keeps looking off to the side at someone/something.. She also seems to be under some kind of duress while making this video. I watched it a few times to see if I could pick up coaching of some sort... she is definitely empathizing with JA because she feels like she was in the same situation.. not buying what she is selling!! moo
Yep. I noticed the body language, too. So much of what she was saying her body language was disagreeing with. Little subtle head shakes of "no"... As for Bobby Juarez being in Hawaii? Well, Juarez is about as common a name as Martinez! And Bobby, probably short for Roberto, is just as common. Which is why I haven't bothered with doing an internet search on that name! Regardless, IF any of this was true, one would think she would be notifying proper authorities instead of seeking the internet attention.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 am

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Yep. I noticed the body language, too. So much of what she was saying her body language was disagreeing with. Little subtle head shakes of "no"... As for Bobby Juarez being in Hawaii? Well, Juarez is about as common a name as Martinez! And Bobby, probably short for Roberto, is just as common. Which is why I haven't bothered with doing an internet search on that name! Regardless, IF any of this was true, one would think she would be notifying proper authorities instead of seeking the internet attention.

Good morning all. I guess we are all prepared with our coffe, cigs, and maybe a little stronger drink on the side so we can listen to another day of AL. I have my Pom poms ready to cheer on Juan.

As to this young lady on the Internet. I watched and got the same feelings as you all did. I thought she behaved strangely and questioned her intentions. The only thing I can think is she is a JA supporter and did this to try and help her. She said Bobby's name too many times and also I thought the scene was a set up. I give her no credence.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 am

had a much needed break from this case and considered leaving it behind altogether after AV's last 2 days on the stand during direct last week.The conclussions she had come to without any actual evidence really upset me and her entire testimony brought back far too many memories of what it felt like enduring a real DV nightmare..but last night it occurred to me that if them sisters of Travis can find the strength to bare witness to this appalling horseshit so shall I.

I am a lil blown away by the amount of newcomers I see since my last visit..gotta say I really enjoyed reading all these fresh thoughts..WELCOME ALL!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 am

carlakay wrote:had a much needed break from this case and considered leaving it behind altogether after AV's last 2 days on the stand during direct last week.The conclussions she had come to without any actual evidence really upset me and her entire testimony brought back far too many memories of what it felt like enduring a real DV nightmare..but last night it occurred to me that if them sisters of Travis can find the strength to bare witness to this appalling horseshit so shall I.

I am a lil blown away by the amount of newcomers I see since my last visit..gotta say I really enjoyed reading all these fresh thoughts..WELCOME ALL!

Like so many, I am back to watch Juan's cross after NOT watching ALV's testimony (I needed a break from all the muck of the defense's case). Listening to Wendy Murphy on the radio show was a breath of fresh air, and she said some of the exact things I said in my past posts here, which made me feel good.
Now that the trial is evidently going to continue into May, I will not be able to watch it all happen. I have lots of yard cleaning to do, wood stacking, house paint touching up, etc., outside now that the snow is finally gone, and a lot of inside work as well that we have to finish.
I am DONE listening to any more of the DEFENSE case anyway. I simply don't have the time or the stomach for it. I hope I can see Juan's entire rebuttal case, but if not live, I will watch in on the youtube videos the next day as I can.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next