Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 am

http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=319

there are 22 pics in this series... earlier someone had asked where the missing pics were... and I think they are in this grouping!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 am

Looky at what I got!
Clipped--

" Category No. 11 as stated; “Psychopathic killers of people ‘in the way’- Psychopaths that display chronic immoral and anti-social behavior”. Interestingly, Susan Smith was used as an example.

Where the hammer will fall on Jodi Arias awaits history, but some colleagues can and will provide an educated guess within this series of articles."

" What psychopath Smith did that made her a category ‘11’on the “Scale of Evil” and how her mind compares with Jodi Arias, coming next."

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/steps-authentic-happiness-positive-psychology/2013/mar/25/jodi-arias-and-susan-smith-scale-evil/

This has a nice graph at top.
However, I still think JA is a 14 because she DID premeditate and she did steal.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129175964
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am

Sharing---
Clipped--

" . However, the emotional, psychological and financial devastation as a result of being a victim of a sociopath is immeasurable. I encourage you to check out the "Workplace Bullying Institue". Click on the link "help for targets". Then, in the top left corner you will see "help for targets" again. I suggest you look at "Problem" and "impact" links. You will find an abundance of information that will sound frighteningly familiar to your experience and you will likely find that the known impact is similar to yours and mine."

" ... it is a sad world that we live in that believe like Jodi exist among us in stealth mode and unfortunately are mostly otherwise unassuming until they feel rejected, jealous or threatened...."

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/steps-authentic-happiness-positive-psychology/2013/mar/25/jodi-arias-and-susan-smith-scale-evil/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 am

Sharing:

Clipped--

" The defense Samuel proposes is Arias suffers from dissociative amnesia as a result of PTSD and the role Arias is placed in is not that of a victim but victimizer. Studies of 628 women from the general community show those with a dissociative disorder had a comorbidity, or related disorder, of PTSD but again, these are victims not perpetrators."

" Arias seems to tailor her accounting of the murder to fit the reason du jour and claiming self-defense indicates she is knowledgeable of the events."

" But when psychologists attempt to do the same and fail, they bring doubt and shame upon the field of professional mental health care."

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/steps-authentic-happiness-positive-psychology/2013/mar/21/jodi-arias-murder-trial-another-judicial-circus/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 am

Freckles wrote:JuneBug-
Fire away! Very Happy Not offended at all. In fact, I am delighted! You introduced some good ideas I want to comment on:

" The one partial shoe print leads me to the towel in the closet theory. I am thinking some of his clothing and her bag may have been on the left side sink that has no blood on it. "

The partial shoe print: I had forgotten about that! Do you recall where it was located? IMO, it was because of the foot/shoe prints JA "washed" some of the blood from certain areas. She left such a bloody mess behind I doubt if it was her intentions to clean the crime scene of all the blood=== just that which might lead back to her.
(Which is why she had Travis take the shower to begin with and later showered his corpse for fear of DNA transfer when she moved him, bleed on him...)

I am not sure of the exact location of the shoe print but I believe that is was in the area of the shower/closet/linen closet. I just have a hard time buying that she wiped her feet near the neck wound area and yet did not track at all.

Clothing in bathroom: Excellent! You are looking at the crime scene and seeing what is NOT there ! Yes. There probably should have been blood in the area you mentioned. Since there wasn't, it would be probable for it to have been items removed from the crime scene.

It has been a while since the contents of the washer was brought out, but the pants in the pic were not there, so I was thinking at the time that he must have had a small pile of dirty laundry (just by the amount of socks, tee-shirts, shorts and pants.) The left sink area has been bothering me for a while because of the blood on that side of the bathroom (under the scale, along the windowed wall, toilet, etc... Yet not a drop there.)

Here is one to consider:
Did Travis take ANY of the pics ascribed to that day?
Well, we know two pics of him on the bed he did not take. In fact, in one pic, he appears asleep. The other pic, he is flippin her off. And she is taking the pic WAY off to one side as if she did not want him to know she was taking the pic.

The pic of JA on the bed, full body: Observe her left hand is not in the pic. Could she have taken this picture (and some others) using remote?

And there were two pics, IIRC, with no time stamp on them. No date stamps. These pics had the best clarity and subject (anus, vagina) were well centered. Is it possible these pics were transferred to his camera???

I am in your camp on these photos. She claims they had "vanilla sex" (which that description is very telling) yet that close up of her rear does not speak to that. I do think she either planted those pics, or took them while he was cleaning. IMO he was doing all this cleaning to avoid being in the bedroom with her and hoping she would leave. How many men do you know would rather clean than have sex (if they wanted to.) I know he was a clean guy, but just saying if he had any interest in making the most of their time- Yeah, cleaning not so much!

JA stated Travis and she had deleted pics after reviewing them. She does not state deleting the pics of her hauling him, the ceiling pic, the wall pic, etc.. Those pics were deleted without Travis viewing them as he was dead by then. She must have been in her fog, right? Cool

I am replying before seeing all the other replies yet. Just had to answer! Very Happy It is nice to bounce these thoughts/ideas around.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 am

Pianist wrote:
ShellJett wrote:During JA's testimony she was asked to look at checks from her to TA. She said she loaned him $. One of the checks was for $699, and I found that so odd. At the time I thought she paid him for the slashed tires. Why not make it an even $700? Too bad we only have her explanation. Any ideas?

How can JA really expect us to believe that she loaned money to Travis? She OWED him for the car didn't she? He probably asked her to pay on the car, and replace money she had stolen from him. The way I think about it is that she was the person in the hole to him not the other way around.

Someone posted earlier that she borrowed money from someone to make the trip. Well maybe she repaid him by taking money from Travis. Do we know if there was any money in TA's office or bedroom when they found him?

At some point in her testimony she said that when she and Travis went on trips they would split expenses and would pay each other back any overages. I think she was paying back for a trip. Small bit of truth in her lies.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 am

Good Morning all:
I was on another website and someone over there had an interesting take on this. They said in the beginning they thought there was more to this than just JA being jealous or controlling. Their theory is that when Travis wrote the text that he would expose her to family and friends if she didn't come clean that it would have to be something colossal. In their opinion, the sex would just make her proud because then others would know they were having sex. She said that when Juan was doing his cross, she made a comment "well, I've never killed anyone before". They feel like, well, since she lies about everything and that was kind of a weird comment, maybe she did and Travis stumbled upon her 'trophies' or something on her computer. I just thought it was an interesting new theory.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:02 am

justanopinion wrote:http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=319

there are 22 pics in this series... earlier someone had asked where the missing pics were... and I think they are in this grouping!

thank you! Bmore and I are the two who were curious about this..
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 am

I don't think J took any photos of herself. Remember, she THOUGHT she had deleted all photos, and never had any intention or thought they they would ever be found or recoverable. None of these photos were meant to be found or were 'staged' as part of a later alibi. I think the sex photos were just straightforward part of the sex/seduction that day. She definitely was hoping for a miracle and that she would be on the way to Cancun with Travis.
Also, I don't think Travis was "flipping her off". In one photo, he has two fingers up together as I recall. He was probably engaged in some kind of conversation with her when she took that photo. I think in some cases people try to read to much into some of what were simply photos taken that day during Jodi's last ditch seduction.

I really do believe that Travis TRIED to be polite to Jodi to the end. Maybe he reiterated what he thought of her after the sex, and said he was sorry and "he" shouldn't have let it happen, and that he wished her well, but they needed to go their own ways. I can see Travis saying something like that, realizing he HAD made a mistake, and just trying to get her to go. I am sure things escalated after Jodi surely must have brought up Cancun. I believe she had the knife/gun in her bag, and that that bag was close at hand. (By the way I DON'T believe that Travis ever "carried her bag in the house". I don't think he let her in planning that she would be there long, and I think that what bag SHE brought in was more like a backpack or duffle. (Someone suggested she had plastic bags, etc., in it, and I agree. Jodi had her "murder kit". She had planned every detail of this (so she thought), and would have made provisions such as bags, extra clothing, etc.

Just now thinking and would like to pose the possibility that JA took or planted those pics for Travis to find at a later time, if she was unsure of killing him at 1:40 pm or so. In other words in her twisted mind, planting them so that when Travis is on his trip with Mimi, either Travis or Mimi would find them? Just a side thought. Her mind is so twisted and contrived, anything is possible.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 am

Junebug wrote:
I don't think J took any photos of herself. Remember, she THOUGHT she had deleted all photos, and never had any intention or thought they they would ever be found or recoverable. None of these photos were meant to be found or were 'staged' as part of a later alibi. I think the sex photos were just straightforward part of the sex/seduction that day. She definitely was hoping for a miracle and that she would be on the way to Cancun with Travis.
Also, I don't think Travis was "flipping her off". In one photo, he has two fingers up together as I recall. He was probably engaged in some kind of conversation with her when she took that photo. I think in some cases people try to read to much into some of what were simply photos taken that day during Jodi's last ditch seduction.

I really do believe that Travis TRIED to be polite to Jodi to the end. Maybe he reiterated what he thought of her after the sex, and said he was sorry and "he" shouldn't have let it happen, and that he wished her well, but they needed to go their own ways. I can see Travis saying something like that, realizing he HAD made a mistake, and just trying to get her to go. I am sure things escalated after Jodi surely must have brought up Cancun. I believe she had the knife/gun in her bag, and that that bag was close at hand. (By the way I DON'T believe that Travis ever "carried her bag in the house". I don't think he let her in planning that she would be there long, and I think that what bag SHE brought in was more like a backpack or duffle. (Someone suggested she had plastic bags, etc., in it, and I agree. Jodi had her "murder kit". She had planned every detail of this (so she thought), and would have made provisions such as bags, extra clothing, etc.

Just now thinking and would like to pose the possibility that JA took or planted those pics for Travis to find at a later time, if she was unsure of killing him at 1:40 pm or so. In other words in her twisted mind, planting them so that when Travis is on his trip with Mimi, either Travis or Mimi would find them? Just a side thought. Her mind is so twisted and contrived, anything is possible.

Nope those pics were NOT for Travis..those lovely little offerings were more than likely meant for Mimi and all the others who dared to believe Jodi Arias was nothing more to Travis than a crazy ex girlfriend..she went to his home that day with one purpose only and that was to own him..in one way or another..it is clear from the shower pics she had already made her mind up to kill him...otherwise they would not of been of such poor quality..she never dropped the camera and the attack started with him in that shower...he was never suppose to come out of it alive

sorry junebug got so much going on round here I totally missed reading that part of your post I bolded..I totally agree this was the purpose of the pics in his bedroom..of course he would of taken his new camera on that trip with Mimi and if something stopped her plan to kill him (like a roommate coming home) then those pics were the backup to screw him over bigtime.

Last edited by carlakay on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:32 am

carlakay wrote:

Nope those pics were NOT for Travis..those lovely little offerings were more than likely meant for Mimi and all the others who dared to believe Jodi Arias was nothing more to Travis than a crazy ex girlfriend..she went to his home that day with one purpose only and that was to own him..in one way or another..it is clear from the shower pics she had already made her mind up to kill him...otherwise they would not of been of such poor quality..she never dropped the camera and the attack started with him in that shower...he was never suppose to come out of it alive

Oh wow, worse, but makes complete sense! I for some reason just don't see him taking those pics. Also, even though the camera witness said the lasso (strap) was unopened in the camera case, I think that camera had to be around her neck during the murder. Which also matches the level of the pics taken of Travis on the bed. Just no evidence of a strap? Unless it was something she took from the scene with thoughts of eliminating DNA.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:33 am

clipped-

" What these people have in common is a violent response to losing control, jealousy, inability to form stable attachments, lack of empathy and sympathy for others. They are charming manipulators who become enraged when they fall short of the effort, These other symptoms that meet the criteria for the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual fourth edition (DSM IV) of Anti-Social Personality Disorder (ASPD), an abscence of sense of morals and conscience."

" Hopefully, the new DSM-5th edition coming out in May from the American Psychiatric Association will break from parochial and contemporary 1994 thinking when the current DSM IV was revised from the third and so on, to include a separate disorder of psychopathy and be in alignment with the legal fraternity and societal thinking.

Until this trial ends and the legal system speaks with a defining voice, there are many who have concluded Arias as psychotic."

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/steps-authentic-happiness-positive-psychology/2013/mar/27/arias-smith-mothers-girlfriends-and-cold-blooded-m/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 Empty Off Topic

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 am

Off-Topic

There are many new members at Reality Chatter (RC) with a great number posting on the Jodi Arias threads.

Welcome to all of the new members! I hope you enjoy RC as much as I do.

There is a wonderful group of folks that post on the various threads here at RC. We all get along and respect that every one is entitled to his or her opinion and when this site was founded by FystyAngel and Justice for All, they found it with the understanding that members would agree to disagree and not "attack" one another. Over the years, that concept has worked well here.

At times, I notice some posters will comment that they don't know how to post a Link, image, video, etc.

There are some excellent tutorials here at RC. You can click on Forum in the Header and then scroll down to MEMBERS ONLY. Under that title, click on Site Help & Suggestions.

When The Hinky Meter shut down in May, 2012, we had a huge group of former Hinksters join Reality Chatter. Many of us worked very long hours trying to help the new members navigate RC and Justice for All, Site Admin & part owner, made an already user friendly site even more user friendly. He spent many hours trying to accommodate the new members so they could easily navigate RC.

If you want to learn how to post a Link, images, video, etc., please review this thread (see Link below). Snaz, Site Admin, did an excellent job of making it simple to find various tutorials. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to ask for help.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3938-how-to-post-pictures-videos-articles
RC - How to Post Pictures, Videos & Articles

There are many informative and helpful threads here:

http://www.realitychatter.com/f5-site-help-suggestions
RC - Site Help & Suggestions

If you have any questions about navigating this site, issues you may be having or suggestions for improving this site, please leave your question(s) and/or comments here:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3816-help-your-thread-for-questions-and-answers
RC - Help! Your thread for Questions and Answers

As stated before . . . FystyAngel and Justice for All (J4A) are Site Admin and Owners of Reality Chatter; Julie and KZ are MODS; sitemama keeps us in line and I help Fysty and J4A whenever I can. Also, Snaz is Site Admin but is taking a temporary leave due to personal obligations at this time.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:41 am

Junebug wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Oh wow, worse, but makes complete sense! I for some reason just don't see him taking those pics. Also, even though the camera witness said the lasso (strap) was unopened in the camera case, I think that camera had to be around her neck during the murder. Which also matches the level of the pics taken of Travis on the bed. Just no evidence of a strap? Unless it was something she took from the scene with thoughts of eliminating DNA.

make sure ya scroll back up n read what I added to you on my last post

I personally don't believe he took any of the pics or was a willing participant in any she took that day..also some sort of strap can clearly be seen in several of the showers pics so if there was no strap at all on it when found in washer then it too was taken out of the house by her and more than likely she did it due to it having blood on it..member she had to of deleted the pictures after she killed him and she was bleeding too.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:45 am

Junebug said:
" Just now thinking and would like to pose the possibility that JA took or planted those pics for Travis to find at a later time, if she was unsure of killing him at 1:40 pm or so. In other words in her twisted mind, planting them so that when Travis is on his trip with Mimi, either Travis or Mimi would find them? Just a side thought. Her mind is so twisted and contrived, anything is possible. "

I got shivers reading this. I think you are so right on.
The pics were NOT "for" Travis... they are "about" Travis.
One step up from the recorded phone calls she had. (Now I hear she had even more calls recorded!)
One sicko.

It has long bothered me her sexual activity.
Then, accusing Travis of being a pedophile.
SHE was the one big on the anal sex, not Travis.
Like her entire life is based on sexual control of another.
When she stopped to accuse dead Travis of being a pedophile, I had to wonder if she was telling us something about HERSELF. Maybe there was a deeper reason Darryl moved himself and his son away from JA; maybe, there was a deeper reason Darryl's sister, Laurie, did not have the pics taken of her baby.

Do you recall JA stating Victor wanted to get married and have children and she wasn't interested? Strange she never indicated she wanted children until AFTER she murdered Travis and then she mentioned it to Leslie ? on the phone hours after killing him... then she wrote it in her journal as if it was something she and Travis had discussed... despite Travis breaking up with JA OVER A YEAR EARLIER!!!

Something is up here.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 am

tesstruhart wrote: Good Morning all:
I was on another website and someone over there had an interesting take on this. They said in the beginning they thought there was more to this than just JA being jealous or controlling. Their theory is that when Travis wrote the text that he would expose her to family and friends if she didn't come clean that it would have to be something colossal. In their opinion, the sex would just make her proud because then others would know they were having sex. She said that when Juan was doing his cross, she made a comment "well, I've never killed anyone before". They feel like, well, since she lies about everything and that was kind of a weird comment, maybe she did and Travis stumbled upon her 'trophies' or something on her computer. I just thought it was an interesting new theory.
Yeah. That i something I had considered but it is so sinister I get scared thinking of it.
Sexual exposure would mean nothing to JA. She uses sex to control and thinks it is acceptable for her to do that. Probably thought IF the Mormon community knew Travis would be forced into marrying her in order to save his reputation. No. It was not sex.
Something that upset Travis end of April and end of May. Something that would reflect badly JUST upon her... that is why I thought it might be his ATM or her stealing from his home cash, personal items. (Much happened and he "adjusted" to her sneaking around, hacking, etc.. Had to be bigger than slashed tires even. But is was not the sex. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:01 am

Freckles wrote:
tesstruhart wrote: Good Morning all:
Yeah. That i something I had considered but it is so sinister I get scared thinking of it.
Sexual exposure would mean nothing to JA. She uses sex to control and thinks it is acceptable for her to do that. Probably thought IF the Mormon community knew Travis would be forced into marrying her in order to save his reputation. No. It was not sex.
Something that upset Travis end of April and end of May. Something that would reflect badly JUST upon her... that is why I thought it might be his ATM or her stealing from his home cash, personal items. (Much happened and he "adjusted" to her sneaking around, hacking, etc.. Had to be bigger than slashed tires even. But is was not the sex. )

Freckles, I am thinking that since both of the times Travis got upset with JA was at the end of the month it would make sense (at least to me) that they were after he received his monthly bank statements. She would have loved the sex talk but if she took a large amount of money from him then it could mean a felony for her.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 am

crystal ball
I am convinced that TA thought JA had hit the road and that he thought he was alone until shower photo 5:27:18. He definitely looks surprised to see someone (JA of course). She probably sneaked back in the house after saying goodbye and was lurking inside the walk-through closet door taking photos (hence, the dark, low quality photos)

Over the next two minutes the camera records 2 unfocused pics. I suggest this is when JA began confronting TA. God only knows what kind of evil spewed from her mouth. She was likely displaying a weapon and that is how she was able to force him to turn off the water and sit down.

5:29:12 and 5:29:20 are the face shots. Second one is well focused and obviously intentional. Much has been made of his expression. IMO, he looks emotionally devastated and fearful. The shower is off, however, the shower door is still closed as evidenced by the water drops on the glass between his face and the camera.

5:30:30 the shower door is now open (you can tell because you can no longer see the water drops clinging to the glass shower door) AND, IS THAT THE TIP OF A KNIFE IN THE CORNER OF 5:30:30???

Edited:NEVERMIND THE KNIFE QUESTION. FRECKLES HAS POINTED OUT THAT IT IS JUST JUAN MARTINEZ PEN! Sorry to alarm anyone, but it looked like a knife point when I viewed the picture.

Last edited by Mylife101 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to correct an erroneous thought)
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:28 am

Freckles wrote:Junebug said:
" Just now thinking and would like to pose the possibility that JA took or planted those pics for Travis to find at a later time, if she was unsure of killing him at 1:40 pm or so. In other words in her twisted mind, planting them so that when Travis is on his trip with Mimi, either Travis or Mimi would find them? Just a side thought. Her mind is so twisted and contrived, anything is possible. "

I got shivers reading this. I think you are so right on.
The pics were NOT "for" Travis... they are "about" Travis.
One step up from the recorded phone calls she had. (Now I hear she had even more calls recorded!)
One sicko.

It has long bothered me her sexual activity.
Then, accusing Travis of being a pedophile.
SHE was the one big on the anal sex, not Travis.
Like her entire life is based on sexual control of another.
When she stopped to accuse dead Travis of being a pedophile, I had to wonder if she was telling us something about HERSELF. Maybe there was a deeper reason Darryl moved himself and his son away from JA; maybe, there was a deeper reason Darryl's sister, Laurie, did not have the pics taken of her baby.

Do you recall JA stating Victor wanted to get married and have children and she wasn't interested? Strange she never indicated she wanted children until AFTER she murdered Travis and then she mentioned it to Leslie ? on the phone hours after killing him... then she wrote it in her journal as if it was something she and Travis had discussed... despite Travis breaking up with JA OVER A YEAR EARLIER!!!

Something is up here.

I think that you are on to something... she is definitely a sexual manipulator. Had a boob job paid for by someone else so that she would fit in with the other women (seriously) did a short stint as a model but lost interest (most likely because she was not the prettiest there and was only used as a way to say look how hot I am) used sex like a weapon to manipulate men and when all else fails... Travis! No
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 am

Mylife101 wrote:

crystal ball
I am convinced that TA thought JA had hit the road and that he thought he was alone until shower photo 5:27:18. He definitely looks surprised to see someone (JA of course). She probably sneaked back in the house after saying goodbye and was lurking inside the walk-through closet door taking photos (hence, the dark, low quality photos)

Over the next two minutes the camera records 2 unfocused pics. I suggest this is when JA began confronting TA. God only knows what kind of evil spewed from her mouth. She was likely displaying a weapon and that is how she was able to force him to turn off the water and sit down.

5:29:12 and 5:29:20 are the face shots. Second one is well focused and obviously intentional. Much has been made of his expression. IMO, he looks emotionally devastated and fearful. The shower is off, however, the shower door is still closed as evidenced by the water drops on the glass between his face and the camera.

5:30:30 the shower door is now open (you can tell because you can no longer see the water drops clinging to the glass shower door) AND, IS THAT THE TIP OF A KNIFE IN THE CORNER OF 5:30:30???

I blew that pic up... and it could be... got too grainy to see for certain.. but I have always thought that the couple of coloured spots behind his head was spatter. Can't prove it but should not have dark spots on the wall of his shower when it had been running. 5:29:20 next to the right side of his head.

MYSTERY SOLVED! IT IS A PEN SINCE IT IS A SCREEN SHOT!!

Last edited by justanopinion on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 am

Wait, My Life! That is Juan's PEN!! NOT a knife!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 am

Freckles wrote:Wait, My Life! That is Juan's PEN!! NOT a knife!

good catch freckles!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 803492

Last edited by justanopinion on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shows the flowers on my note but not when posted .... adding more!!)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am

Posting if others are as curious as I was.

Arizona's Death Row for men is located in the Browning Unit at Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman which is located just outside the city of Florence Arizona. Female inmates on Death Row are housed at the Lumley Unit at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Perryville, near Goodyear Arizona
http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am

Wow! MYSTERY SOLVED. Yes, I agree, that is a pen and that makes sense since the photos are screen shots.
Thanks, freckles.

I will go back and edit my post so as not to alarm anyone.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:49 am

Sorry about that explosion from my keyboard here!
When I first saw that pic, I, too saw what you saw.
However, it was explained at several media sites it was Juan's pen pointing to the picture when JA was on the stand...

lol! Dang. Would have been nice to call up Flores and tell him he missed something! roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Freckles wrote:Sorry about that explosion from my keyboard here!
When I first saw that pic, I, too saw what you saw.
However, it was explained at several media sites it was Juan's pen pointing to the picture when JA was on the stand...

lol! Dang. Would have been nice to call up Flores and tell him he missed something! roflao

Yep, but I'm pretty confident he didn't miss anything of significance. Martinez and Flores make a first rate team. Martinez and Flores have styles of handling JA that are polar opposites, and yet, both are still very skillful at letting JA hang herself before shutting down her game.

I can hardly wait to watch JM annihilate Alyce in Juan derland's testimony today. Should be fun to watch AL get what I feel she has coming to her! Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:07 pm

carlakay wrote:
Junebug wrote:

I personally don't believe he took any of the pics or was a willing participant in any she took that day..also some sort of strap can clearly be seen in several of the showers pics so if there was no strap at all on it when found in washer then it too was taken out of the house by her and more than likely she did it due to it having blood on it..member she had to of deleted the pictures after she killed him and she was bleeding too.

I think we came along the same thoughts here! The bedroom pics are just odd, don't really add up. What you said about if the killing were obstructed by a roommate etc... That makes really good sense in her way of thinking as a back up plan (which by the way is super creepy and follows suit with her MO.) Good call!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Freckles wrote:

Something is up here.

Hi Freckles, that probably why she got those anal skills. Less chance to get pregnant roflao

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Junebug wrote:
carlakay wrote:

I think we came along the same thoughts here! The bedroom pics are just odd, don't really add up. What you said about if the killing were obstructed by a roommate etc... That makes really good sense in her way of thinking as a back up plan (which by the way is super creepy and follows suit with her MO.) Good call!

yup..also in the bedroom pics neither of them appear to be enjoying themselves at all..you would think somebody would have some sort of expression? I mentioned a room mate possibly coming home because in fact one did..at sometime around 3pm that day Zack came home for about an hour. Where was Travis then? Where was Jodi's rental car? I have way too much going on around here ( laundry;and three dogs barking at contract workers doing minor home repair) to concentrate enough to recall what time miss thang says the office romp occurred but seems like it was within that time frame.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 pm

This has live twitter feed along with the vid from AZ:

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=040813-jodi-arias-trial

Court seal now up.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

Wow! MYSTERY SOLVED. Yes, I agree, that is a pen and that makes sense since the photos are screen shots.
Thanks, freckles.

I will go back and edit my post so as not to alarm anyone.

That's funny but it's interesting to notice how all of us are quick to build theories.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Twitter:

Lissette Martinez@martinezlissNurmi and Wilmott in front of me right now talking after getting out of a room with DV expert, preparing her for JM? #JodiArias

9:21
Lissette Martinez@martinezlissVery large number of people from the public waiting to get into #JodiArias trial, haven't seen as many before
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 pm

good morning/ afternoon all.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 pm

carlakay wrote:

yup..also in the bedroom pics neither of them appear to be enjoying themselves at all..you would think somebody would have some sort of expression? I mentioned a room mate possibly coming home because in fact one did..at sometime around 3pm that day Zack came home for about an hour. Where was Travis then? Where was Jodi's rental car? I have way too much going on around here ( laundry;and three dogs barking at contract workers doing minor home repair) to concentrate enough to recall what time miss thang says the office romp occurred but seems like it was within that time frame.

In the 4:30 or so time frame. There may again be a spot of truth in her claiming to lay on the floor while he was online. She had also complained in her interrogation video that Travis had stuff on the furniture while he was cleaning so she couldn't sit on the couch- boohoo!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm am so excited for today and am hoping Juan is short and sweet with the rest of his cross. Hi Everyone!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Lissette Martinez@martinezlissI can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

9:25
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm

lostyou wrote:good morning/ afternoon all.
Hey , stranger! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 839314
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Junebug wrote:I'm am so excited for today and am hoping Juan is short and sweet with the rest of his cross. Hi Everyone!
Someone who is getting a neck rub is preparing to get her brains scrambled this AM... and PM... Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Freckles wrote:Lissette Martinez@martinezlissI can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

Pit stop preparation, hope she will miss the first S-curve Laughing

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Junebug wrote:I'm am so excited for today and am hoping Juan is short and sweet with the rest of his cross. Hi Everyone!

Good morning all. Juan has 25+ years of litigation experience and has had 5 years to prepare for this trial. He's got this!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Freckles wrote:
Someone who is getting a neck rub is preparing to get her brains scrambled this AM... and PM... Very Happy

They are rubbing in the FOG! Very Happy
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi everyone. got the computer in my lap, having my lunch and waiting for a great cross! Sure hope we see ALV vaprozied!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 pm

roflao
olivier57 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Lissette Martinez@martinezlissI can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

Pit stop preparation, hope she will miss the first S-curve

That was funny! roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Freckles wrote:
lostyou wrote:good morning/ afternoon all.
Hey , stranger! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 10 839314

Hello Freckles!

Have only been able to pop in and out, so are we REALLY going to see JM cross this woman today?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Guys, thought the new hours were start at 9:30 (12:30 my time) Is there a change? I only have the seal on az...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Hi everyone. got the computer in my lap, having my lunch and waiting for a great cross! Sure hope we see ALV vaprozied!

Be careful 18th, joy may make you jump, computer and lunch sometimes go fighting and computer loses each time... Crying or Very sad

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Guys, thought the new hours were start at 9:30 (12:30 my time) Is there a change? I only have the seal on az...

9:30 AZ start time all week. Judge just finished up other trials. Hopefully will begin shortly.

Last edited by Weeziethm on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:45 pm

olivier57 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Hi everyone. got the computer in my lap, having my lunch and waiting for a great cross! Sure hope we see ALV vaprozied!

Be careful 18th, joy may make you jump, computer and lunch sometimes go fighting and computer loses each time... Crying or Very sad

Yeah, thought of that! Carrot juice everywhere! Lol! I am literally shaking I am so excited to see this cross---LOL a little blood lust? I guess so! Really will love seeing AVL go down the tubes!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Again, I will have to rely on all of you for today's SLAMFEST of AL while I toil away here in my office.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 pm

@martinezlisscourt staff tell spectators if they laugh or show any type of emotion they will be kicked out #JodiArias stems from last week's outburst

9:43
Lissette Martinez@martinezlissspectators getting their rules read by court staff #JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next