Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 pm

k ... sorry last comment then I will go get foggy...

does anyone else find it strange.. unusual... freaky that after AL talks to Sam she is seen getting a hug from Nurmi!!

Sorry had to wait to ask until I no longer got the creeps from asking... didn't work I still got the heebie jeebies...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 pm

keikikiki wrote:
Bo wrote:The Idea she looks to the defense table when being questioned is ridiculous.....Grown woman with all these years experience....Just answer the Question....WTH?

Exactamundo Bo! Cross has barely begun and I'm already focused on JW wth is Alyce lookin' for? Today I noticed her throwin' in a few turns toward the jury (iirc she didn't last thurs) today...but especially when she gives that smiley gander over at dteam...looks kooky from this perspective at least...
I am glad others are seeing this!
I am blowing smoke out of my ears with Wilmot and her bug eyes, fish blu-pping mouth shaking or nodding her head as she stares at the witness. And the witness is LOST when Martinez blocks the view!!!! Alyce just looks rather frantic then.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:50 pm

was any of that interaction between Sam and AL on video or just katiekoolcats post?
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:50 pm

What??!!! She Hugged Nurmi??!!!!!! Awwww must be the "Next" dysfunctional Family. "The Adams Family" has been sequeled with "The Nurmi Family" LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:51 pm

justanopinion wrote:k ... sorry last comment then I will go get foggy...

does anyone else find it strange.. unusual... freaky that after AL talks to Sam she is seen getting a hug from Nurmi!!

Sorry had to wait to ask until I no longer got the creeps from asking... didn't work I still got the heebie jeebies...
Find it suspect Nurmi wants to hug anyone.
Figure he had a bugger stuck on that pointer finger of his.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm

So She didn't think it pertinent to BELIEVE Travis that he was being stalked....BUT She does CHOOSE to believe Jodi Arias was ABUSED when Arias drives 2000 miles to see HIM????

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:54 pm

i'm being sarcastic... but...

if it was just a post that stated what happened how do we know that KN wasn't hugging her but trying to restrain her from Sam kicking her ass after AL had the nerve to attempt to talk to her after trashing her dead brother???

I mean we are making our decision based on the written word and not watching their body language... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:55 pm

LOL ...Bmore!!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:57 pm

AND on a serious note.....A 30 year something experienced "Professional" should know how that would make a Sister of the VICTIM feel to be Approached by a DEFENSE WITNESS.....Sooooo She either SUCKS at her job or She's being MENTALLY ABUSIVE with her actions!!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:00 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Bo wrote:or kidding around or just pretend or funny...can't tell by just written words with no emotion can you????

seriously? how many times has someone had to go back and explain what they intended on one of these threads (not here because we are all well behaved) because someone misunderstood what was being expressed and got bent out of shape because of it.. AL is the first to say she doesn't understand text and IM messages.. so how can she possibly interpret them?? Cool

Yeah! That precise question is what prompted me to join RC and get help figuring this mess out...which is ?ironic? 'cause I've always steered way clear of electronic speak for that very reason...so easy to misunderstand...in some ways makes connection/understanding others more difficult...each person types with the intention only he/she really understands...it's so easy to set ourselves up for offending/upsetting another when that was the furthest thing from our minds...but if/when confronted with our own "written words" God help all of us if we are put up for the subjective judgement of 'experts' like this one to testify in a court of law what she deems the true meaning of our intentions... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 14 2108
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Has anyone else caught on to ALV on how she answers his questions, prefacing or ending each snarky answer with Mr. Martinez. It is some sort of physiological game she's playing and losing badly as it comes across as brazenly arrogant.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:00 pm

I know Bo, why not send her iris or write her a letter on how much of a bastard her brother was because that's what you're telling us...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

sometimes she stammers out his name like she can't remember it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Bo wrote:So She didn't think it pertinent to BELIEVE Travis that he was being stalked....BUT She does CHOOSE to believe Jodi Arias was ABUSED when Arias drives 2000 miles to see HIM????

I'd say that just about sums up her testimony...expert testimony my ass
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Bo wrote:So She didn't think it pertinent to BELIEVE Travis that he was being stalked....BUT She does CHOOSE to believe Jodi Arias was ABUSED when Arias drives 2000 miles to see HIM????

Firstly IMO she BELIEVES women and chooses NOT to believe MEN. Secondly, she has a literary crystal ball...she knows what a writer is thinking and can judge a person's character from the written word. My goodness I wonder if she could do that with composers like Mozart (who had a STD and died from it) or could tell that Beetoven was deaf from his symphonies. Could she have predicted Betty Broderick's tirade leading to murder from writings of her husband? If she could do those things I might believe her a little bit.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:03 pm

i did find it interesting when she explained to JM that she was only given certain info to review and from that she came up with her conclusions...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Has anyone else caught on to ALV on how she answers his questions, prefacing or ending each snarky answer with Mr. Martinez. It is some sort of physiological game she's playing and losing badly as it comes across as brazenly arrogant.

Yeah Moosiesmama (bet Moosie is super cute btw) I sure hope we're not the only ones seein' it clear as day...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 pm

finally the voice of reason Beth... mentions about AL approaching Sam
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Freckles wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Exactamundo Bo! Cross has barely begun and I'm already focused on JW wth is Alyce lookin' for? Today I noticed her throwin' in a few turns toward the jury (iirc she didn't last thurs) today...but especially when she gives that smiley gander over at dteam...looks kooky from this perspective at least...
I am glad others are seeing this!
I am blowing smoke out of my ears with Wilmot and her bug eyes, fish blu-pping mouth shaking or nodding her head as she stares at the witness. And the witness is LOST when Martinez blocks the view!!!! Alyce just looks rather frantic then.

LOL! Priceless.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:08 pm

keikikiki wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

seriously? how many times has someone had to go back and explain what they intended on one of these threads (not here because we are all well behaved) because someone misunderstood what was being expressed and got bent out of shape because of it.. AL is the first to say she doesn't understand text and IM messages.. so how can she possibly interpret them?? Cool

Yeah! That precise question is what prompted me to join RC and get help figuring this mess out...which is ?ironic? 'cause I've always steered way clear of electronic speak for that very reason...so easy to misunderstand...in some ways makes connection/understanding others more difficult...each person types with the intention only he/she really understands...it's so easy to set ourselves up for offending/upsetting another when that was the furthest thing from our minds...but if/when confronted with our own "written words" God help all of us if we are put up for the subjective judgement of 'experts' like this one to testify in a court of law what she deems the true meaning of our intentions... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 14 2108

Precisely!!! In the corporate world we had to really be careful with our e-mails and there actually policies written to address this very issue. New hires had to go to e-mail training classes. Especially in our industry that was governed by the FDA. The intent of the policies was based on how people COULD interpret an e-mail differently than we meant it. In this world of social media people are not really careful with what the write.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 pm

I wish We could know what she said to her.....But it's not the words that matter i guess...It's The Very ACTION that she DID IT!!!! Disgusting/Cold-hearted/I mean WHO does she think SHE is? She's 1 of THOUSANDS of psychiatrist/psychologist/violent advocates....and ALL this is her OPINION on written words she's read!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm

I just hope Martinez shows just how Disgusting her behavior is as we do.....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm

keikikiki wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Well, since I am on the East coast I am done for today, boo hoo. It will be time to start dinner when they resume, so I have to watch the afternoon session tomorrow AM on Youtube. This woman is horrifying. I hope the jury is disliking her as much as I am.
Juan as usual is wonderful---He could even be a little more 'testy' with her IMO!
Can't wait to see the rest tomorrow...

Aww I for one am gonna miss your presence here today! Like your comments! Enjoy your night!

Well, turns out hubby and I will get to see some. I just threw together the bulk of the dinner for later. Don't they resume court at 4:30 Eastern time??? Will watch it for an hour and a half anyway! Maybe until the afternoon break, before we have to have supper and do the evening 'stuff'.
I am loving this!

Aww... Thanks for saying you'll miss me. I think of all of you guys as my buddies now, and value all of your opinions.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Bmore wrote:i did find it interesting when she explained to JM that she was only given certain info to review and from that she came up with her conclusions...

pissed me off actually. You would think a professional may actually want ALL information available before agreeing to involve themselves in such a case. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever now as to why Wilmott asked off the bat wether or not AL was a manhater.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/7/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/8/2013
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH

Me thinks the Defense is shaking like a chihuahua!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Bmore wrote:i did find it interesting when she explained to JM that she was only given certain info to review and from that she came up with her conclusions...

Yay Bmore! Always love your posts...so...she seems so 'ready' to rumble with JM...kinda like JA...seems like she's really pullin' out all the stops on her psychological bag of trickspeack...is it smug? Cocky? Arrogant? Don't know but how she thinks it's workin' for her is beyond me...she'd likely say we're takin' that out of CONTEXT...richrichrich...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 pm

carlakay...I must have missed that one...Wilmott actually asked her that? If she was a Manhater???

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Maybe Martinez...Well don't you think you've taken these texts and emails "Out of Context"???!!! LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Pianist wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Precisely!!! In the corporate world we had to really be careful with our e-mails and there actually policies written to address this very issue. New hires had to go to e-mail training classes. Especially in our industry that was governed by the FDA. The intent of the policies was based on how people COULD interpret an e-mail differently than we meant it. In this world of social media people are not really careful with what the write.

So true. I am guilty myself, and have had others misinterpret what I have said in emails as well. It's amazing how easy it is to do that when you can't hear or see the person. On the other hand, kinda hard to misinterpret or dismiss "I am really scared of this girl. She has been stalking me and she's really off the wall. In fact, lets say something to her now, 'cause she's probably listening in"!!---(Just sayin').

Shame on this woman! She has no sense or conscience! Someone IS abused, and IS telling another person about it---TRAVIS!, and this witch doesn't CHOOSE to believe him!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 pm

keikikiki wrote:
Moosiesmama wrote:Has anyone else caught on to ALV on how she answers his questions, prefacing or ending each snarky answer with Mr. Martinez. It is some sort of physiological game she's playing and losing badly as it comes across as brazenly arrogant.

Yeah Moosiesmama (bet Moosie is super cute btw) I sure hope we're not the only ones seein' it clear as day...

Yes, my big ole Moose is a chocolate lab. The biggest 100 pound baby you ever want to meet and his best friend is an 8 pound Maltese, Pancho.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Weeziethm....Weight testing on shelving??? Hmmm...wonder if that shelving broke??.....AND to think Travis Alexander had Jodi Arias CLEAN his place(thus SEEING A GUN)..what a JOKE....I've seen pictures of his house/closet =orderly/neat/clean/sparkling and i've seen pictures of JODI's bedroom at her grandparents home.....WHO'S??? the Clean freak?? Travis!!!!
She didn't clean SH*T and SEE ANY GUN on his shelf!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:21 pm

BTW, not having heard this defense witness, who are Shitania lei and Regan housely??? I gather they were girls Travis was interested in or possibly just friends of his. I sure would like more info on them and this 18 pgs. of texts we're talking about.

PS I have googled both these names in connection with Travis and neither comes up. (Sorry if I am spelling the one girl's name wrong. That is the way Juan pronounced it, but I doubt it's spelled like that---If so the poor kid would have been the but of lots of jokes in school).

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/7/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/8/2013
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH

Me thinks the Defense is shaking like a chihuahua!!

lol, yes because if they have someone do a reenactment with those shelves and place a foot on the edge like JA said she did, the shelves will tip forward with minimal weight. I know this, I have the same closet shelves and learned the hard way. You cannot put your foot on the edge and press, they flip!!!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

carlakay wrote:I find it so disturbing this woman chose to ignore a dead young mans own words about being fearful of the stalker who ultimately killed him. How does she sleep at night?

Hi there Carlakay! Missed this earlier...

I get all stirred up hearing such bs testimony, like most of us...get so frustrated with the depth of injustice...it hurts, and sometimes I'm ranting on here, gettin' all hopped up while processing the whole thing...but...your words here...that just stopped me cold...that is really all I'm ever trying to say about Alyce. Sad

It is soooo disturbing.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:29 pm

1:26
Lissette Martinez@martinezlissdefense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias

1:24
Lissette Martinez@martinezlisset another motion for mistrial from the defense comparing #JodiArias trial to the Salem Witch Trials which ended in 1693.

1:23
Lissette Martinez@martinezlissyet another motion for mistrial from the defense comparing #JodiaArias trial to the Salem Witch Trials which ended in 1693.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Yes, my big ole Moose is a chocolate lab. The biggest 100 pound baby you ever want to meet and his best friend is an 8 pound Maltese, Pancho.

OMG I'm a dog lovin' maniac! How did I know Moose was a chocolate lab! AWWWWWWWWWmaaaann...Moose and Pancho...love 'em already. My Cooper (aka SuperCooper was a big 100lb chocolate...LOVE 'em!!!) So you are way up there in my book! That's all I need to know 'bout you Very Happy
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:31 pm

carla but Dr. S said the same thing... if they had all the info they would have had a different conclusion so the dteam only gives them what will make then go their way... like reading a redacted copy and being asked to make a professional opinion... I with good conscience wouldn't be able too but if you're asking me to base it on just that and won't ask me about what i don't know then i guess i'm doing what i'm paid for but you're not preparing me for cross examination that will tear me apart because i don't know the entire story... dirty pool...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Freckles wrote:1:26
Lissette Martinez@martinezlissdefense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias

Lissette Martinez@martinezlisset another motion for mistrial from the defense comparing #JodiArias trial to the Salem Witch Trials which ended in 1693.

Lissette Martinez@martinezlissyet another motion for mistrial from the defense comparing #JodiaArias trial to the Salem Witch Trials which ended in 1693.

Desperate much?? Shocked
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Bo wrote:carlakay...I must have missed that one...Wilmott actually asked her that? If she was a Manhater???

yes she actually did and if not the first question asked of her then one of the first..at the time I thought to myself "WTH was that even necessary?" man on man wth could the defense team be thinking with having this woman testify for sooo long and respond to the prosecutor in the manner in which she is when the majority of the jury is male?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm

It's called desperation. They don't have a case. KM and JW have displayed plenty of inappropriate behavior in the courtroom during this trial, and they have the nerve to categorize Juan's actions as "misconduct" when he is dealing with THEIR rude, disrespectful, lying piece of crap witnesses, and trying to do his job?!
They don't have a case and they are tying to use every sleazy trick they can come up with to derail the prosecution.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:35 pm

to add to the above post... you'd think as a paid expert they would say from what i reviewed not i was only given certain things to look at... really? 2 experts just told me they don't have the entire story from the dteam...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Bmore....If I were a Defense witness...and found the Defense withheld info FROM me to make their side more credible....When i was Cross-examined by prosecution...I'd have to say...I'd turn into a prosecution witness!!! LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:35 pm

When are we supposed to start again? It's just after 1:30 AZ time.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:When are we supposed to start again? It's just after 1:30 AZ time.

Yeah I got nuttin' 1:36...c'MON...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 pm

the manhater question came on the 2nd day of testimony because social media was blowing up saying she was a man hating lesbian... so JW asked her that the start of the next day so she could tell people she wasn't... the jury must of been like wtf...

were up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm

OMG!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Here we go!
A sidebar right out of the gate...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Weeziethm wrote:

Desperate much?? Shocked

Is this right now? Are you kidding me?
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Why does defendant have so many notebooks and papers today? Working on a new journal article??
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Bmore wrote:carla but Dr. S said the same thing... if they had all the info they would have had a different conclusion so the dteam only gives them what will make then go their way... like reading a redacted copy and being asked to make a professional opinion... I with good conscience wouldn't be able too but if you're asking me to base it on just that and won't ask me about what i don't know then i guess i'm doing what i'm paid for but you're not preparing me for cross examination that will tear me apart because i don't know the entire story... dirty pool...

If that is the case in all trials then I am at a real loss why any professional would ever agree to testify for the defense. Good lord this woman has flushed her entire career down the toilet here..but then again as Juan just pointed out..perhaps it wasn't much to flush in the first place..with Samuels I have no doubt btw..he really aint even worthy of further commentary IMO
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next