Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

+29
yellow bike
gsweater
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
Bo
justanopinion
carlakay
Pianist
Mrskinger
18thcenturylady
olivier57
ShellJett
Junebug
auburn99girl
jerseyjul1
keikikiki
Mylife101
Calypso
neens
Moosiesmama
auman58
FireandBlood
CuriousPortlander
Trueblue
hello clarice
Mercysake
lostyou
Claire C.
33 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:55 am

carla it could of been happening "contemporaneously"... him just reaching up weakly (arm is upward in the pic but his feet were towards the bathroom so wouldn't you drag by the feet to put him in the shower?) and her still cutting but dropping the camera and it took the pic... i'm saying he wasn't fighting back but making a motion to stop it while dying...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:55 am

This whole crime was a botch job from start to finish. I keep shaking my head and ok, smirking a little just thinking about her "my IQ can be compared to Einstein's" BS!
Just for starters, who borrows money from someone (Paul Stern) and tells them they have "got to get to Mesa to see my boyfriend" (OOPS!) and then goes to unreal lengths to pretend like she was never near the state of AZ??!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 am

Bmore wrote:carla it could of been happening "contemporaneously"... him just reaching up weakly (arm is upward in the pic but his feet were towards the bathroom so wouldn't you drag by the feet to put him in the shower?) and her still cutting but dropping the camera and it took the pic... i'm saying he wasn't fighting back but making a motion to stop it while dying...

"contemporaneously"... roflao roflao roflao

Hmm...where have we heard that before!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 am

Mylife101 wrote:
carlakay wrote:

ok so since the ME stated his opinion that the shot coming first would of caused unconciousness at the least then your saying they couldnt go for the DP then because he wouldnt of suffered because he wouldnt of been aware of the rest? Good God how messed up is that!? I get it now..it's crazy..but I get it

Yes, that is why the defense wants the gunshot first. But by their own admission, if we are to believe the gunshot came first,...then it did not cause unconsciousness because JA had to chase him down and stab him to death. This is still cruelty and suffering....which is why she wants us to believe she can't remember the cruel stab wounds...like somehow not remembering makes them irrelevant to cruelty. NOT!

Other reports have stated that the part of the brain the bullet traveled through might or might not have caused unconsiousness. Maybe even a very temporary unconsciousness? Not possible to conclusively state because of decomp. Even the ME acknowledges this. If not rendered unconscious, he would likely have been in considerable pain and confused, but not necessarily immobile. Many people have survived gun shot wounds to the head and not been down for the count immediately after being wounded. I just think it is a possibility, IMO.

EXACTLY!!! Jodi's version has him still walking n talking n coming after her in a threatening manner (hells bells even IF her version were true..his behaviour after being shot could arguably be due to the pain and shock he would of undoubtedly have experienced..not necessarily anger or intent upon killing her) so again I am gonna say what does it even matter..at this point..which wound came first? I don't think it does anymore.

Ya know what has me completely confused tho? WTH did the defense not call in their own M.E. to explain what I bolded in your post above? I can't recall a case where there wasn't at least 2 M.E.'s giving their opinion to support the claims of both prosecutor and defense. weird
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 am

I hope in rebuttal Juan has charts and demo videos to describe what he thinks happened to help us process all our questions and make sure that jury sees the evidence all put together neatly.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 am

18thcenturylady wrote:This whole crime was a botch job from start to finish. I keep shaking my head and ok, smirking a little just thinking about her "my IQ can be compared to Einstein's" BS!
Just for starters, who borrows money from someone (Paul Stern) and tells them they have "got to get to Mesa to see my boyfriend" (OOPS!) and then goes to unreal lengths to pretend like she was never near the state of AZ??!!!

You just reminded me to fill up the gas cans in the trunk. There aren't any gas stations between here and the beach.lol
She is SO full of crap.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 am

june she even admitted that the camera could have been kicked down the hall because she won't admit to picking it up during the fight for her life and TA didn't... the shoe pic was down by the bedroom facing into the bathroom and his feet towards the bathroom. we don't know that she drug him by his arms, myself I would have used his feet since they were closest to the bathroom... she even said when show the pic on the stand something like you don't even know if he's dead in that picture... that stuck out to me... what kind of sh!tty person says that on trial for the DP?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 am

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:I am just throwing this out there ... what if the Pictures were not taken accidentally... what if Hodi Ho took them so she could see what it looked like from TA's point of reference as he was dying?

twisted I know but wondering?
Well, thinking she might have done this is not so twisted as if she HAD done it.
I, too, had considered that... Maybe, she wanted to record a person prior to death and then the instant they feel fear or acknowledge their life is in danger.

What really bothers me is imagining JA sitting on the bed, thumbing thru the pics prior to deleting them. And that would be AFTER she had slit Travis' throat. While she may not have intended to take that pic, she WAS aware it had been taken for SHE was the one who deleted the pic! And, because it was a new camera and serial number would be easy to track, she did not want not keep it. Rather than tossing it an someone finding it, she threw it in the washer to make it look, perhaps, accidentally deposited there by Travis.

But to nonchalantly look at the pics of the man she had made love with, laughed with, shared intimacies... and then surprised him by brutally murdering him, ignoring his pleas for assistance... that is just cold. Cold. Premeditated and carried out in the coldest self righteous fashion.
Eh, zap her. A nice electric cattle probe up her rear would do it well, IMO. Let her die as she lived using her ass as her connection with life.

Really hope that Juan uses that logic in his closing (in red), I think you nailed it!!!... some fog... you sit and sift through and delete pics after such a brutal slaying.. very cold indeed! Depraved indifference... even if it was in SD (and it was most definitely premed..) just the fact that she sat and deleted pictures, attempted to remove her trace evidence, didn't report goes to state of mind.. she is a cold, calculating, heartless murderer! No arguments from me!! jmoo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:00 am

carlakay wrote:JUST now found out my daughters friend and former teammate,as well as alot of other people from our community,are all safe and uninjured after the attack in Boston. The reason it took so long to hear from any is due to fact all cell phone service was shut down almost immedietly in case the bombs were being detonated in that manner..Thanks for yalls kind words..it was a gut wrenching wait fer sure.

Glad to hear this news, Carlakaye. This reminds me of 9/11 and the horror of just waiting for news of their loved ones that was endured by the families affected. I'm glad your daughter's friend is safe.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 am

Junebug wrote:
Bmore wrote:why would she attach her strap to his camera? it would have her dna on it from rubbing her neck? it would be another thing for her to have to deal with collecting... all her stuff was in the car remember? she said so lol...

I just have a hard time believing that the camera went down the hall to the edge of the bedroom, then up the hall for the last pic of while he was being dragged.

I am open to any thoughts. I was just now thinking maybe she was wearing a hoodie with a large front pocket she stuck it in and it fell out twice taking pics. I just think it had to "travel" with her some way, mostly because of the last pic.

June, that is the absolute best idea I have heard. I wear a hoodie sweat here most days and am always jamming something in the front pocket thing temporarily to get it out of my way...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:04 am

Bmore wrote:carla it could of been happening "contemporaneously"... him just reaching up weakly (arm is upward in the pic but his feet were towards the bathroom so wouldn't you drag by the feet to put him in the shower?) and her still cutting but dropping the camera and it took the pic... i'm saying he wasn't fighting back but making a motion to stop it while dying...

lol despite your offensive language here I gotta concede you could be right..I think I just REALLY wanna believe he had lost consciousness before she slit his throat.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:05 am

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:Pic #68 but i can't tell anything from it...

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4
Was any DNA recovered from the duct tape?
Prints?

Has it been said what role the duct tape allegedly plays in all of this....or was it just something present that police wanted to consider in their evaluation of the crime scene? I have not been able to figure out how the duct tape has anything to do with Travis murder? Help please?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:06 am

justanopinion wrote:
Freckles wrote:
Well, thinking she might have done this is not so twisted as if she HAD done it.
I, too, had considered that... Maybe, she wanted to record a person prior to death and then the instant they feel fear or acknowledge their life is in danger.

What really bothers me is imagining JA sitting on the bed, thumbing thru the pics prior to deleting them. And that would be AFTER she had slit Travis' throat. While she may not have intended to take that pic, she WAS aware it had been taken for SHE was the one who deleted the pic! And, because it was a new camera and serial number would be easy to track, she did not want not keep it. Rather than tossing it an someone finding it, she threw it in the washer to make it look, perhaps, accidentally deposited there by Travis.

But to nonchalantly look at the pics of the man she had made love with, laughed with, shared intimacies... and then surprised him by brutally murdering him, ignoring his pleas for assistance... that is just cold. Cold. Premeditated and carried out in the coldest self righteous fashion.
Eh, zap her. A nice electric cattle probe up her rear would do it well, IMO. Let her die as she lived using her ass as her connection with life.

Really hope that Juan uses that logic in his closing (in red), I think you nailed it!!!... some fog... you sit and sift through and delete pics after such a brutal slaying.. very cold indeed! Depraved indifference... even if it was in SD (and it was most definitely premed..) just the fact that she sat and deleted pictures, attempted to remove her trace evidence, didn't report goes to state of mind.. she is a cold, calculating, heartless murderer! No arguments from me!! jmoo

...And don't forget you guys, during the police interrogation when told they recovered the photos, and how Travis died, she asked to look at them, even saying she had "morbid curiosity"! (I cannot even imagine!) In fact I think I heard her ask to see them more than once. I think there is at least a chance she did take one or more of the death ones on purpose...If she didn't, as you say, she had to sit there and look at and delete every photo. She is a really sick dangerous person, and I pray she never gets out in society again.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 am

justanopinion wrote:trying this again... thought someone might comment on Travis with a gun!!

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/04/08/new-photos-travis-alexander

some new Photos...

Exactly! If Travis was going to own a gun, IMO, he would buy a big gun to go shoot with the boys. He wouldn't buy a tinker toy .25 that he would be embarrased to show off.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:10 am

Bmore wrote:june she even admitted that the camera could have been kicked down the hall because she won't admit to picking it up during the fight for her life and TA didn't... the shoe pic was down by the bedroom facing into the bathroom and his feet towards the bathroom. we don't know that she drug him by his arms, myself I would have used his feet since they were closest to the bathroom... she even said when show the pic on the stand something like you don't even know if he's dead in that picture... that stuck out to me... what kind of sh!tty person says that on trial for the DP?

Oh she's a beaut! I'm hung up on the last pic. But hoping Juan will clear those up. At least we are finally close to rebuttal, listening to the DT case for about 13 weeks has had me focusing on the evidence for all that time because they made no sense in their arguments. So sifting through it on trial days for all this time has me buggy! Desperate for some real testimony! Very Happy
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:10 am

carla I know... He seems like such a great guy and such a cutie.. Sad enough to know he was murdered but to have the images in your head on how he suffered and fought to survive...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Junebug wrote:

I just have a hard time believing that the camera went down the hall to the edge of the bedroom, then up the hall for the last pic of while he was being dragged.

I am open to any thoughts. I was just now thinking maybe she was wearing a hoodie with a large front pocket she stuck it in and it fell out twice taking pics. I just think it had to "travel" with her some way, mostly because of the last pic.

June, that is the absolute best idea I have heard. I wear a hoodie sweat here most days and am always jamming something in the front pocket thing temporarily to get it out of my way...

Also, It would keep blood out of her hair I guess too.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 am

i'm waiting to find out if the Dt is giving me the migraines or other meds, or just a bad brain at this point... It's been constant for weeks, took all my Rx and had to get more out of cycle and it cost me more $$$. i feel like i have brain damage, i type alot backwards and have to correct it, the typos OMG.... I leave entire words out... lol Please JM save my brain... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:16 am

Bmore wrote:i'm waiting to find out if the Dt is giving me the migraines or other meds, or just a bad brain at this point... It's been constant for weeks, took all my Rx and had to get more out of cycle and it cost me more $$$. i feel like i have brain damage, i type alot backwards and have to correct it, the typos OMG.... I leave entire words out... lol Please JM save my brain... lol

hope you feel better soon... I thought that my typos were from brain age... one hand is faster than the other these days... lol
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

Bmore wrote:why would she attach her strap to his camera? it would have her dna on it from rubbing her neck? it would be another thing for her to have to deal with collecting... all her stuff was in the car remember? she said so lol...

This is the same camera used for the nude pic's. It was likely already in the bedroom. Maybe she didn't know/remember the bag and strap were left in the loft. She probably had her backpack/gear/weopons with her as JA states that she doesn't go anywhere without her camera gear. Also, her strap is already adjusted to a length that works well for her. A possibile explanation to your question, IMO. Your thoughts?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

thanks it's just horrible...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:23 am

Bmore wrote:carla I know... He seems like such a great guy and such a cutie.. Sad enough to know he was murdered but to have the images in your head on how he suffered and fought to survive...

yeah..after Caylee I promised not to allow myself to get all wrapped up in another court case involving a child but since the entire judicial process is something I find so interesting I couldn't just quit altogether so figured this case would be "safe" to dive into...was handling it all very well up until I saw the vid of him doing the chicken dance.He may not of been a child but he was young;vibrant and full of promising possibilties.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 am

she didn't have alot of time before the room-mate came home... if she was going to just shoot him she'd have more time.... the knife wasn't his so she brought that too... big mess to clean up... those pics sucked for a "professional" so I don't think she was taking the time to prepare for a photoshoot... I think she would of also had all her stuff in the car so she'd be ready to bolt afterwards... I'm still leaning towards she was on the road then came back and he didn't know...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:29 am

Bmore wrote:i'm waiting to find out if the Dt is giving me the migraines or other meds, or just a bad brain at this point... It's been constant for weeks, took all my Rx and had to get more out of cycle and it cost me more $$$. i feel like i have brain damage, i type alot backwards and have to correct it, the typos OMG.... I leave entire words out... lol Please JM save my brain... lol

have you had an allergy test done? alot of foods can trigger em but it prob is this maddening case and I doubt you have divulged THAT to your doc..if ya do he/she gonna tell ya quit this crap ya know? It is what my doc referrs to as unnecessary stress. I always wanna smack him when he says it to me...in case I aint mentioned it..while I consider myself an abuse survivor I never got no therapy and have no problem whatsoever admitting I got some major anger issues..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 am

auman58 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:This whole crime was a botch job from start to finish. I keep shaking my head and ok, smirking a little just thinking about her "my IQ can be compared to Einstein's" BS!

You just reminded me to fill up the gas cans in the trunk. There aren't any gas stations between here and the beach.lol
She is SO full of crap.

Laughing

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 am

I think what draws us in is the killer... it amazes me at least how they see things, how their brain works... then to see the carnage and how taken back we are by it and it doesn't phase them... HLN lady said something like people like JA and CA aren't the norm and we pick up on it and try to pinpoint it but can't so we try and try to understand something logically that doesn't play by the same rules...

OT... you know earworms, the song that gets stuck in your head and replays over and over again? they say that happens because your mind anticipates a flow of the musical notes when there is a change up it throws a wrench in how your mind perceives how the rhythm should be so it keeps playing it over to make it play correctly... to me it's the same concept of trying to figure out a person with an anti-social disorder...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 am

Bmore wrote:june she even admitted that the camera could have been kicked down the hall because she won't admit to picking it up during the fight for her life and TA didn't... the shoe pic was down by the bedroom facing into the bathroom and his feet towards the bathroom. we don't know that she drug him by his arms, myself I would have used his feet since they were closest to the bathroom... she even said when show the pic on the stand something like you don't even know if he's dead in that picture... that stuck out to me... what kind of sh!tty person says that on trial for the DP?

the same person who says "No, I faked that orgasm cuz it takes BOTH hands for me and I had to use one hand for the phone"

an effing WEIRDass person says this! a person who is NOT like the rest of us!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:33 am

18th Lady!!!!!

Today is your day!!!!!

Juan's REBUTTAL!!!

Get your popcorn, warm fuzzy blanky, cup of tea, and plop those feet up!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 am

carla they run in my family, my one daughter started with them at 4... they blame ours on hormones but i don't know what hormone issues a 4 yo can have? I got a new Rx to try 2 months ago for 2 months and since then they've been pretty much daily... I'm waiting for it to get out of my system now and then hopefully we're back to 6 a month... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 am

This Paul Stern bothers me a lot. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 11 585626 There is no way to verify that Paul stern ever gave JA cash or that she promptly paid him back. I have wondered if he is just a fame seeker who knew her/or of her at the place they hung out where JA used the computers. As far as we know, the whole story was already out and the trial well under way before this guy even surfaced. JM certainly hasn't asked JA about borrowing cash from a Paul Stern and telling him she was going to Mesa to see her boyfriend. It certainly speaks to premeditation and I think JM would have brought this up if he had reason to believe it actually happened. I mean, really, how hard would it be for this guy to make up this story since it involves cash and is unverifiable? I suspect he might be a 15 minutes of fame seeker trying to capitalize on this murder trial. What do you all think?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:35 am

carlakay funny thing about counselling (as I bite my tongue as a professional) is that some people are able to move forward with some residuals on their own ... and some people need some help to take the steps... and some never move. Most really adept counsellors have had a few majors that they have survived and reframed and coped with.. that is why they are in the given field and are able to understand. The best addiction counsellors have dealt with addiction before they got the education either themself or with a family member... MOO MOO MOO MOO (whole herd this time) Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:37 am

Bmore wrote:she didn't have alot of time before the room-mate came home... if she was going to just shoot him she'd have more time.... the knife wasn't his so she brought that too... big mess to clean up... those pics sucked for a "professional" so I don't think she was taking the time to prepare for a photoshoot... I think she would of also had all her stuff in the car so she'd be ready to bolt afterwards... I'm still leaning towards she was on the road then came back and he didn't know...

I don't think she had much in the house to begin with--I think a backpack or duffle. I am sure that was with her until she left. I am also sure she brought plastic bags to stuff gun, knife, bloody clothes, etc., in----She wouldn't take the chance that maybe Travis wouldn't have any or be out of them. I am sure she used the other bathroom near the laundry to clean herself up a little, and stuff all her incriminating stuff in a bag to take with her. Travis' clothes and towels got put in the washer. I do think the camera was wrapped up in them, and got put in by mistake. I don't think she remembered it in her haste to get out of Dodge. She cut this really close; a roommate came home like half an hour after the killing!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:39 am

Mari... funny how she can sit up there so proud and confident and say the "O" comment after we've seen pics of her big flappy coochie... Well JA... I have to say I do believe that it takes you 2 hands!!!! and that's the only thing I believe is true...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:40 am

Mylife101 wrote:

This Paul Stern bothers me a lot. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 11 585626 There is no way to verify that Paul stern ever gave JA cash or that she promptly paid him back. I have wondered if he is just a fame seeker who knew her/or of her at the place they hung out where JA used the computers. As far as we know, the whole story was already out and the trial well under way before this guy even surfaced. JM certainly hasn't asked JA about borrowing cash from a Paul Stern and telling him she was going to Mesa to see her boyfriend. It certainly speaks to premeditation and I think JM would have brought this up if he had reason to believe it actually happened. I mean, really, how hard would it be for this guy to make up this story since it involves cash and is unverifiable? I suspect he might be a 15 minutes of fame seeker trying to capitalize on this murder trial. What do you all think?

That is definitely a possibility. I was wondering why that story was never brought up in court myself. Of course, it could be that he did, and she did say that and the judge wouldn't allow it in---heresay or too prejudicial or some such nonsense. I kind of lean toward the truth of it because she made those 3 big deposits, and we know it wasn't HER money. She had to have gotten that somewhere and fast. Someone gave her money...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:43 am

Mari 68 wrote:18th Lady!!!!!

Today is your day!!!!!

Juan's REBUTTAL!!!

Get your popcorn, warm fuzzy blanky, cup of tea, and plop those feet up!

Thanks! I can't wait. I put up some screens this AM, and did laundry and some computer work. Going out now to rake until it's time. I can watch from start ( 12:30 Eastern time) until 5 here (2 PM their time). Dinner and too much going on after that, but I will come here tomorrow AM to see the bit I miss. Got a pillow and blanky in the den, to see it on the TV that's a little bigger than the one in BR.

Hoping for NO sidebars! From 12:30 to 5, I wanna see it all!

I sure wish we could know what happened with Alyce yesterday. I wonder if we'll get to find out when the trial is all over...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:44 am

carlakay wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Yes, that is why the defense wants the gunshot first. But by their own admission, if we are to believe the gunshot came first,...then it did not cause unconsciousness because JA had to chase him down and stab him to death. This is still cruelty and suffering....which is why she wants us to believe she can't remember the cruel stab wounds...like somehow not remembering makes them irrelevant to cruelty. NOT!

Other reports have stated that the part of the brain the bullet traveled through might or might not have caused unconsiousness. Maybe even a very temporary unconsciousness? Not possible to conclusively state because of decomp. Even the ME acknowledges this. If not rendered unconscious, he would likely have been in considerable pain and confused, but not necessarily immobile. Many people have survived gun shot wounds to the head and not been down for the count immediately after being wounded. I just think it is a possibility, IMO.

EXACTLY!!! Jodi's version has him still walking n talking n coming after her in a threatening manner (hells bells even IF her version were true..his behaviour after being shot could arguably be due to the pain and shock he would of undoubtedly have experienced..not necessarily anger or intent upon killing her) so again I am gonna say what does it even matter..at this point..which wound came first? I don't think it does anymore.

Ya know what has me completely confused tho? WTH did the defense not call in their own M.E. to explain what I bolded in your post above? I can't recall a case where there wasn't at least 2 M.E.'s giving their opinion to support the claims of both prosecutor and defense. weird

Yes, agree. As for Jodi's version....the ninja version is more telling. She had not seen all the evidence yet. She had just been arrested the day before and wanted out of jail. She fabricated her "insert ninja here" story to match her memory of events in hopes that the story would also match the evidence and be seen as credible. Ninja story has TA shot first, staggering about, screaming for help, can't feel legs, etc. I think there is most truth that we will ever get from Jodi is in the ninja story. JMO, of course. What do you think?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:46 am

Bmore wrote:thanks it's just horrible...
I switch to oatmeal and go on light food when I get the migraines. Get lots of sleep, too.
Haven't had them bad for several years now. Knock on wood.
When I got them, however, just hearing a pin drop was so sickening I would go crazy wanting to shut down the sounds. I remember once crawling across a floor to get to a ringing telephone... it stopped before I got there. However, I unplugged the phone then!

I was given Tylenol-3 by a doctor for another ailment.
I saved some back and would use it for the migraines.
Within 5 minutes, they would be gone with that med.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:46 am

auman58 wrote:

She is SO full of crap.

Beach? bath I'm envious! Enjoy!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 am

Bmore wrote:carla they run in my family, my one daughter started with them at 4... they blame ours on hormones but i don't know what hormone issues a 4 yo can have? I got a new Rx to try 2 months ago for 2 months and since then they've been pretty much daily... I'm waiting for it to get out of my system now and then hopefully we're back to 6 a month... lol
My dad had migraines; I get migraines; two of my children get migraines... My dau also has light sensitive eyes where the lenses don't properly close when exposed to lights and that triggers her migraines. At night, she would put a jacket over her head because the artificial lighting really bothered her; indoor lighting and overhead projectors would also trigger her migraines. Both kids saw neurologists for their migraines.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 am

"hells bells" ??? Haven't heard that phrase in DECADES.
Love it! Very Happy One of those comfort phrases.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 am

I found a neurologist that specializes in migraines so that should help... go to the doc tomorrow that gave me the new meds that brought on the migraines then i'll start a headache log to show the neurologist...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 am

ac/dc... hells bells... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:55 am

You just need some of that "foggy stuff". You should see Ducky for that. He can issue a diagnosis and just "make it so"...no more migranes...just a little fog...maybe he would need to diagnose some PTSD to go along with the fog...but, hey, no more migranes. Very Happy

p.s. In all seriousness...I hope you feel better soon!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 am

Mylife101 wrote:

Det Flores interview on July 15, 2008, is when JA mentions Paul Stern and money lent to her; Flores asked her then if it had been paid back and she said it had. And that is where I have problems with her story! When/how did she pay him back? Between Jun 4=July 15, did JA make another trip to Monterrey area to pay him back? Did she send the money? Receipts? Bank records?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:58 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Image Authentication and Forensics

The Story in Your Eyes

Hany Farid | Monday, June 4, 2012 at 8:45AM

In an earlier post (“Photo forensics from eyes”) I described how the reflection of a light source on a person’s eye can be used to detect inconsistencies in lighting in an image. The reason why this works is that the surface of the eye is partially reflective and so the surrounding environment is reflected on the surface of the eye. Because the reflection of the light is typically very bright, it remains visible even in low resolution photos. If you have a high resolution image, it may be possible to take this approach one step further and reconstruct a fairly detailed image of what a person is looking at.

Though the surface of an eye behaves somewhat like a mirror, the curvature of the eye significantly distorts the reflection. And, the eye is not a perfect reflector, so the reflection is reduced in overall contrast and quality. Because the shape and reflective properties of the human eye are well understood, however, these distortions can be modeled and removed. With a sufficiently high resolution image, this means that an image of what a person sees can be “peeled” from the surface of an eye (see “The World in an Eye“ by Nishino and Nayar for complete details).

Shown below, for example, are three images of a person’s eye and a reconstruction of what they are looking at. The reconstruction is of sufficient quality that it is even possible to read the large text on the computer screen that the person on the far left was reading.
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 11 Whatyousee

Read more:

http://www.fourandsix.com/blog/2012/6/4/the-story-in-your-eyes.html

The World in an Eye

Ko Nishino S, Shree K. Nayar
Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
New York, NY

http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/CAVE/publications/pdfs/Nishino_CVPR04.pdf

Alessandra, that was interesting. Do you think that there could have been a 'better' interpretation of the reflection?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:58 am

thanks... I have times i'm functional others i'm down for the count... but i really do feel like i have brain damage.. i can't think straight or make connections that i use to then after awhile it'll clear up... bizarre...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:59 am

Bmore wrote:she didn't have alot of time before the room-mate came home... if she was going to just shoot him she'd have more time.... the knife wasn't his so she brought that too... big mess to clean up... those pics sucked for a "professional" so I don't think she was taking the time to prepare for a photoshoot... I think she would of also had all her stuff in the car so she'd be ready to bolt afterwards... I'm still leaning towards she was on the road then came back and he didn't know...

Yes, I totally think he thought she was on the road and he was alone to enjoy a relaxing shower, take his conference call, and move forward with his life. The surprised look shower pic is very telling.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:59 am

freckles she used the vacation pay she received from the job she just started to pay him back the money he fronted her... lol...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 pm

mylife... i concur... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Freckles wrote:Bmore-
SNIPPED: Why else show alarm IF he knew she was in the bathroom taking pics and with his consent as she would have his believe?

@ 51:50 The enlarged eye without the markings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_cfpaDs7w

I don't think he knew she was there. He seemed relaxed in the shower; almost to the point of being lost in his thoughts, praying even. Most of the pics were dark/blurry meaning maybe she took them secretly while he showered. The face shot was clear and bright. Alarm may have occurred by her surprising him (ie,popping up) in her Ninja black hooded sweatshirt - that would cause alarm and may have even startled him enough to slip in the shower to a seated position. Then he just stares in an effort to figure out what is going on.

Just adding more cents!

ETA: Would have been more alarming if she had the knife in her mouth.

Just throwing this out there. What if she had snuck in, had already stabbed him a few times, somehow dropped the knife, grabbed the camera to deflect any rebuttal from TA and inadvertently shot the photo that was discussed yesterday? That would explain the look of bewilderment and pain on his face. I know this is wild speculation, but just mulling things over last night.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next