Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

+29
yellow bike
gsweater
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
Bo
justanopinion
carlakay
Pianist
Mrskinger
18thcenturylady
olivier57
ShellJett
Junebug
auburn99girl
jerseyjul1
keikikiki
Mylife101
Calypso
neens
Moosiesmama
auman58
FireandBlood
CuriousPortlander
Trueblue
hello clarice
Mercysake
lostyou
Claire C.
33 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Is JW going to ask her ANY question outside of trying to drill her on her qualifications?

Get on the ball.

JS is again boring the jury, Judge! Sleep
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm surprised she didn't ask her "Do you have memory problems??"

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Bo wrote:carlakay....she(JW) reminds me of a dog trying to bite this witness...but the witness keeps pushing the shock collar button on her...LOL
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 86558 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 86558 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 86558
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 pm

I am impressed JW is actually looking like she learned something from JM... her questions are hitting the mark...

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Freckles.... Very Happy

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 pm

End of court until 9:30 tomorrow.
JA gave several ugly eyes to the witness.
When JW returned to table, JA immediately started chit-chat and all stupid.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm

I seen that Freckles....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm

They are replaying!
This is a hint of what Juan is reviewing for tomorrow...
Love it!
Review of fight/flight and memory...

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Bo wrote:I'm surprised she didn't ask her "Do you have memory problems??"

While that was funny when it happened, it just doesn't feel "right".

The defense really has no case whatsoever. They just don't. They never did.

Objections and whining is all they can do at this point.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:38 pm

She getting the Green Eyed monster syndrome...the jury might (LOL)definitely!!! like the witness more than her...

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm

justanopinion wrote:I am impressed JW is actually looking like she learned something from JM... her questions are hitting the mark...

She is picking up on her court protocol but she will never get to be Juan.
She should focus on her case law.
JA is going down.
She should be preparing for the punishment phase, imo.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm

agree Mari 68

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Disassociation is developed over time from trauma.
It is a coping mechanisms.
Rarely seen because it is severe trauma.
Dissociative amnesia develops over time.
Did not see this in JA.
This does not come and go in four hours.

Killing: Being involved in a killing could cause memory loss.JA however, did not have the pattern of what is typically seen. Overall time, a person would remember more, not recall less.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:45 pm

I think it's funny how Dr. D keeps trying to hold in the laugh while explaining to JW for the millionth time what order the practice, masters, doctrine, etc. goes in... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:47 pm

if nothing else she explained about DB's exwife, and other mimicking behavior from ex-boyfriends... Behavior that we weren't told about before.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Bmore...i must have missed that about DB's ex-wife...
Ohhhh..nevermind...you mean she aped DB's ex-wife....JA tried to be like her...ok got it....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Bo wrote:Bmore...i must have missed that about DB's ex-wife...
Ohhhh..nevermind...you mean she aped DB's ex-wife....JA tried to be like her...ok got it....

I thought we DID hear something like this before.

Didn't DB say something like Jodi was always trying to fit in with others - changing her looks, behavior, etc.

something like that
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 pm

maybe he did, I listened to part of his testimony, he came across as a dick to me...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 pm

I listened to the last 20 minutes or so on my phone. It seems to me, that this witness will give you a straight answer. JW is trying to make is seem as though she was being difficult, but she wasn't. I was really glad to hear her stop at the bachelor's though. I thought we might have gone back to her HS days. This just serves to drive home the point that this lady has a lot of education.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I listened to the last 20 minutes or so on my phone. It seems to me, that this witness will give you a straight answer. JW is trying to make is seem as though she was being difficult, but she wasn't. I was really glad to hear her stop at the bachelor's though. I thought we might have gone back to her HS days. This just serves to drive home the point that this lady has a lot of education.

Just curious... where/how are you listening through your phone? I always leave work before the session ends and would love to do this on the way home!

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Bmore wrote:if nothing else she explained about DB's exwife, and other mimicking behavior from ex-boyfriends... Behavior that we weren't told about before.
That was rather interesting, wasn't it?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Bo wrote:Bmore...i must have missed that about DB's ex-wife...
Witness said JA told her she tried to do her hair like DB's ex-wife.
(Or did witness read it in the journal?? )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 pm

gsweater wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:I listened to the last 20 minutes or so on my phone. It seems to me, that this witness will give you a straight answer. JW is trying to make is seem as though she was being difficult, but she wasn't. I was really glad to hear her stop at the bachelor's though. I thought we might have gone back to her HS days. This just serves to drive home the point that this lady has a lot of education.

Just curious... where/how are you listening through your phone? I always leave work before the session ends and would love to do this on the way home!

I have Iphone 5. I down loaded az 3tv news and on there is a live video link that I push and voila...I have video and audio. Obviously, while driving I cannot watch the video so I just listen. Its a free app so just download it and if the trial is on, you can connect
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
gsweater wrote:

I have Iphone 5. I down loaded az 3tv news and on there is a live video link that I push and voila...I have video and audio. Obviously, while driving I cannot watch the video so I just listen. Its a free app so just download it and if the trial is on, you can connect

Thanks for the info, but BAH!!! I have Galaxy S3. If only Google didn't decide to not support Flash in Jellybean OS. I'll figure another way out I'm sure. By then, the trial will be over at the rate the rebuttal is going :P

Edit: Didn't realize you were talking of app. Appears it will work on Android! bounce

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:20 pm

I missed most of today. Did we ever find out what ALV had to return to court for?

I am liking this witness, she is a professional! JA must be real unhappy with her.

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:27 pm

yellow bike wrote:I missed most of today. Did we ever find out what ALV had to return to court for?

I am liking this witness, she is a professional! JA must be real unhappy with her.
Not sure what it was about, but, it appears that it will be sealed until after trial is over. This witness is awesome. JW is getting swatted around like a mosquito.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 pm

April 16, 2013

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 48 - Part 1 (Rebuttal Starts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ETPGRNVyhM

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 48 - Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af4izJggg2Y

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 48 - Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUBxyzt7jQ

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 48 - Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu8V0W8eBL4
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Just-y or anyone....I have a question. Can someone diagnosed with BPD as Dr D has said for JA, can they also have narcissism and sociopathy "in addition" to BPD. My thought is if the answer to that is "yes", this is what JM is going to tie in and line up with Travis' 5/26 email labeling JA as such.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Hilarious recap of the last 2 days. roflao

“The Prosecutor” Takes Control of Runaway Train"

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/the-prosecutor-takes-control-of-runaway-train/

Enjoy! Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by nemo1970 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Just-y or anyone....I have a question. Can someone diagnosed with BPD as Dr D has said for JA, can they also have narcissism and sociopathy "in addition" to BPD. My thought is if the answer to that is "yes", this is what JM is going to tie in and line up with Travis' 5/26 email labeling JA as such.
Found something interesting:
http://www.downwardspiralintothevortex.com/2011/05/bordering-on-sociopathy_18.html

"...when the borderline personality’s rage or desperation is evoked, one sees (and not rarely) responses that can closely correspond to the sociopath’s calculating, destructive mentality.”

nemo1970

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Just-y or anyone....I have a question. Can someone diagnosed with BPD as Dr D has said for JA, can they also have narcissism and sociopathy "in addition" to BPD. My thought is if the answer to that is "yes", this is what JM is going to tie in and line up with Travis' 5/26 email labeling JA as such.
Send her a PM to confirm, Weezie. IIRC, from other testimony, a person may have a mixture of other personality disorders. Not sure how that works. Maybe it is like Sociopaths and borderline personalities are in column one and historian narcissists are from column two? Or maybe they are ALL in column one! Shocked I know I heard there can be a mix, however. Anxious to hear what Just can tell us.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Mylife101 wrote:Hilarious recap of the last 2 days. roflao

“The Prosecutor” Takes Control of Runaway Train"

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/the-prosecutor-takes-control-of-runaway-train/

Enjoy! Very Happy
I know this has got to be good!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Big welcome to Nemo!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 864739
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by nemo1970 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Freckles wrote:Big welcome to Nemo!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 864739
Thanks ! rocker

nemo1970

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

nemo1970 wrote:
http://www.downwardspiralintothevortex.com/2011/05/bordering-on-sociopathy_18.html

"...when the borderline personality’s rage or desperation is evoked, one sees (and not rarely) responses that can closely correspond to the sociopath’s calculating, destructive mentality.”

Good information. Thanks, nemo....and WELCOME! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 20 839314
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 pm

nemo1970 wrote:

Thanks, Nemo, for this information. I need to review it again about 3 more times it contained so much information!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Bwahahahaha!!!! Eggtree cracks me the f**k up!

"Half of Monday was flushed down the toilet so Heavy D Nurmi could induce a wave of eyerolls around the world with his latest nonsensical mistrial motions. Sporting a nifty metallic blue shirt (that should have come with a space helmet, or at least a fish bowl over his head), the overgrown crybaby blamed all his woes on Juan “The Prosecutor” Martinez. According to the whiny space cadet, Martinez was a big meanie to Boss Hogg impersonator Richard Samuels. He also pissed and moaned (again) about Juan’s squeeing groupies outside the courthouse. Basically, every problem under the sun is barky Martinez’s fault, and the defense deserves a do-over. DENIED and DENIED said the judge four hours later. But Heavy D and Jenny squeezed another $1200 out of Arizona taxpayers in the process, so I guess it was all worth it. "

Read it all here (drain your bladder first):

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Sorry for multi posts, but...

"A mysterious bald spot has appeared on the crown of Jenny Wilmott’s head. Did she and her psycho My Twin doll Jodi get into a hairpulling fight over the weekend? I’m guessing it was over irreconcilable costume differences, because they don’t match today. Either that, or Jodi threw a legendary temper tantrum over losing valuable airtime to a terrorist attack yesterday."

Laughing

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Bmore wrote:I think it's funny how Dr. D keeps trying to hold in the laugh while explaining to JW for the millionth time what order the practice, masters, doctrine, etc. goes in... lol
IMO, that was intentionally scripted by JW to try to confuse the jury. And IF the jury is confused, they will ask the questions to clear away any ground fog. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Thank you, Alessandra, for providing the evening entertainment. study
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Wow. Clipped-

" ....After having a sexual affair the person with borderline personality disorder may not have the same amount of guilt as someone with non-BPD. The reason is projection; oftentimes people with borderline personality disorder project their negative behaviors onto others including their partners. This means that someone with borderline personality disorder who is having a reckless sexual affair may have a tendency to build a fake affair that their spouse or loved one is having in their head. They literally make themselves believe that their partner is also cheating and that they are therefore justified in having their reckless sexual affair...."

"Also, knowing that we have the ability to interest and consume someone with our sexuality or ability to seduce them is a form of validation of our own self-worth."

" If I can distract them with my body, they’ll have proven themselves not trustworthy enough to get into my mind, but at the same time, I have someone near. I’ll have validated my own paranoia and satisfied my need to not be alone. How’s that for messed up. When I’m alone I feel empty. Sex is one of those ultimate expressions of being not alone. "

http://www.downwardspiralintothevortex.com/2011/07/why-are-borderlines-so-sexual.html

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4298

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20