Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

+29
yellow bike
gsweater
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
Bo
justanopinion
carlakay
Pianist
Mrskinger
18thcenturylady
olivier57
ShellJett
Junebug
auburn99girl
jerseyjul1
keikikiki
Mylife101
Calypso
neens
Moosiesmama
auman58
FireandBlood
CuriousPortlander
Trueblue
hello clarice
Mercysake
lostyou
Claire C.
33 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by ShellJett Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 am

The jury is not getting the huge blown up picture of TA's eye, and this stipulation may be a good thing. A juror may try to interpret the regular sized picture and see a reflection, and they could argue about it for a week. I hope they don't get too caught up in the details and pick apart everything. There always seems to be 1 juror who wants to look at EVERYTHING.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 am

another thing... according to eye guy she was standing up and camera was at her boobs... If TA was sitting in the shower that gives him what 3 /3.5 feet from his butt to his head then add a few inches for the shower floor... JA had the camera at boobies when it flashed (i'm 5'6" and measured with tennis shoes on and came up with 42" - 3.5 feet), she is standing a few feet back so that should level it off some... she said she was squatting/crouching to take the pic... so her own witness/evidence proved she lied again and her Dt was fighting to get that in?... you know if we put all our minds/thoughts/views together we'd one scary mutha-effer...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 am

Pianist wrote:Just a note. One of the things that irks me about Jodi is that she keeps saying Travis "passed away". No! He was brutally MURDERED. She refuses to say that and everyone knows it.

One truly chilling moments of her testimony was when JM had the upside-down hall pic on the screen showing TA on his back. JM implies that his throat has been slit and JA casually says "You can't tell if his throat is slit in this picture" as if she were talking about the weather, so matter-of-fact. Cold, unfeeling and NOT crying. Has she said once that she was sorry?
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 am

auman... She also said you don't know he's dead yet or something like that...

Carla... i know about the DP but the criteria says torture... or something to that effect... Like with Caylee, she was underage so her death qualified that b!tch for the DP...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:54 am

Question re: the foot photo.

I am reading it was taken upside down. But there is a time stamp on the bottom 5:32:16. Did the photo guy (not the recent eye photo guy, but the one that introduced the evidence) move the time stamp so the pic was right side up? I am now confused (normal state for me lol.)
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:56 am

I know June... I don't know how that worked, just remember reading that it was taken upside down... could be one of those things like why is JA's phone clock 7 hours off?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:56 am

Junebug wrote:Question re: the foot photo.

I am reading it was taken upside down. But there is a time stamp on the bottom 5:32:16. Did the photo guy (not the recent eye photo guy, but the one that introduced the evidence) move the time stamp so the pic was right side up? I am now confused (normal state for me lol.)

They were probably added for reference/clarity.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 am

JUST now found out my daughters friend and former teammate,as well as alot of other people from our community,are all safe and uninjured after the attack in Boston. The reason it took so long to hear from any is due to fact all cell phone service was shut down almost immedietly in case the bombs were being detonated in that manner..Thanks for yalls kind words..it was a gut wrenching wait fer sure.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:58 am

Bmore wrote:Not from any official sites but I keep finding that the neck strap was still curled up and in the plastic bag inside of his black camera bag...
I thot, in one of the evidence pics taken from the lounge area outside the master bedroom, it showed the bean bag chair with the camera stuff next to it. The neck strap, IIRC, was located at that site.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 am

carla, glad for the good news...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:01 am

Pianist wrote:Just a note. One of the things that irks me about Jodi is that she keeps saying Travis "passed away". No! He was brutally MURDERED. She refuses to say that and everyone knows it.
Alyce said Travis was "killed"... I think she slipped up!
She would not say murdered or JA murdered Travis.
She seemed to want to keep this at a distance from the reality.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 am

Pic #68 but i can't tell anything from it...

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:03 am

carlakay wrote:JUST now found out my daughters friend and former teammate,as well as alot of other people from our community,are all safe and uninjured after the attack in Boston. The reason it took so long to hear from any is due to fact all cell phone service was shut down almost immedietly in case the bombs were being detonated in that manner..Thanks for yalls kind words..it was a gut wrenching wait fer sure.

Good to hear everyone is OK.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:04 am

carlakay wrote:JUST now found out my daughters friend and former teammate,as well as alot of other people from our community,are all safe and uninjured after the attack in Boston. The reason it took so long to hear from any is due to fact all cell phone service was shut down almost immedietly in case the bombs were being detonated in that manner..Thanks for yalls kind words..it was a gut wrenching wait fer sure.

I would imagine that it is difficult to think of whom all to call after something like this... I know I would just want to curl up and find somewhere to let it all sink in and process it. Good to hear your daughters friend is okay!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:04 am

Re the pics in the shower:
JA told detective Flores there was "No way Travis would agree to that!"

Darryl testified on the stand, JA took pics of him in his shower. As well as shaving and of his penis...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 am

without him knowing... sneaky devil for sure...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:06 am

auman58 wrote:
Bmore wrote:just lost my post... correct me if i'm wrong because my brain is like a sieve lately... all of us retain different things when it comes to this case so it might be a quick recall without research...

I thought that when they took inventory of the camera bag it had the neck strap in it still, being a new camera it was never attached. Also, I thought the shoe pic was taken upside down and they had to rotate it for the jury to see it correctly. If so, then how did a camera on a neck strap take an upside down pic?

I don't think there was a strap, I think the ceiling pic was shot when TA came out of the shower after the first attack, swiping at JA and knocking the camera out her hand (She "dropped" the camera). In the struggle, the camera was kicked down the hall. This camera will take pics upside when it rolls onto the shutter button (demo'd on HLN). Just my meaningless theory. newspaper

Not meaningless at all. A perfectly legitimate alternative possibility. We all have something to contribute to the conversation for others to mull over. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 am

I am thankful you and yours are okay today. The shock of what happened must be jolting to your daughter and her friends. I am waiting to hear from a friend of mine who often runs the Boston marathon. Enjoy your family and be as supportive as you can; life is fragile. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 10 839314
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 am

Bmore wrote:Pic #68 but i can't tell anything from it...

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4
Was any DNA recovered from the duct tape?
Prints?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 am

Pic 22:
What is the red object? Is that a pocket knife?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Agree. Stipulating that JA does not have a knife/gun in her hands while taking pix proves absolutely nothing. Juan has not alleged that she did have a weapon in her hands while taking pix. Not sure what the defense is hoping to gain beside another circus distraction from the truth. Their client did at some point in the next few seconds put a knife and gun in her hands and brutally butcher Travis Alexander.

Exactly! If anything I would think just looking at this eye picture would put most of the jury in mind of what happened almost immediately after...It's very humanizing, and NOT in a way good for the defense.

18th wrote: "It's very humanizing, and NOT in a way good for the defense".

Yes, indeed. This puts the jury inside the minds "eye" of a young man who was about to die in a savage manner. It encourages the jury to consider the terror these eyes peering at them in the pic must have felt looking at Jodi and realizing she was going to kill him. Not a wise DT strategy at all.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 am

trying this again... thought someone might comment on Travis with a gun!!

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/04/08/new-photos-travis-alexander

some new Photos...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 am

pic 22 i think is the camera in the washer... with maybe the inside exposed. they said one of the compartment doors was open, i guess for the memory card...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 am

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:Not from any official sites but I keep finding that the neck strap was still curled up and in the plastic bag inside of his black camera bag...
I thot, in one of the evidence pics taken from the lounge area outside the master bedroom, it showed the bean bag chair with the camera stuff next to it. The neck strap, IIRC, was located at that site.

Bringing this up.
Pic 56, 68, 69, 70...

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 am

JAO... Dave Hall a good friend of TA's said they all go shooting and stuff and TA didn't own a gun but would always borrow or use a friends. He said if he did have one he'd know because TA would have bragged about it and he was over his house a couple weeks before he died and knew nothing of it... And if TA did buy one it wouldn't be a .25 cal...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 am

ShellJett wrote:The jury is not getting the huge blown up picture of TA's eye, and this stipulation may be a good thing. A juror may try to interpret the regular sized picture and see a reflection, and they could argue about it for a week. I hope they don't get too caught up in the details and pick apart everything. There always seems to be 1 juror who wants to look at EVERYTHING.

That's the only problem I too could see with this whole eye pic thing. Katiecoolady and another lady have profiled the jurors with nicknames, giving their "impressions". A couple could be problems for the prosecution. Of course no one can really know, but that's the stuff I stress out about...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:19 am

pic 56... camera bag at in the loft by the lovesac... still makes me think he was in the shower and she snuck in...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 am

justanopinion wrote:trying this again... thought someone might comment on Travis with a gun!!

some new Photos...
Pic 2 of your link shows Travis with the ear plugs in his ears.
Did the detectives find any ear plugs at Travis' home?
How about on that top shelf where the gun sposedly was, according to JA?
IIRC, there was NOTHING gun related in the home. Zip.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am

Bmore wrote:another thing... according to eye guy she was standing up and camera was at her boobs... If TA was sitting in the shower that gives him what 3 /3.5 feet from his butt to his head then add a few inches for the shower floor... JA had the camera at boobies when it flashed (i'm 5'6" and measured with tennis shoes on and came up with 42" - 3.5 feet), she is standing a few feet back so that should level it off some... she said she was squatting/crouching to take the pic... so her own witness/evidence proved she lied again and her Dt was fighting to get that in?... you know if we put all our minds/thoughts/views together we'd one scary mutha-effer...

Lol, goes to show you what my point is. I looked, and would say I saw a camera held up to the face---to one eye! Would NEVER have agreed that it was at waist---did not see it that way at all, and I think that's Juan's point, but also why this whole photo thing is such a bad idea. Who want's the jury nit picking about something as lamebrained as this instead of focusing (no puns intended) on the big picture!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am

Freckles wrote:Pic 22:
What is the red object? Is that a pocket knife?

Looks like a USB flash drive
jmoo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:24 am

Ok Camera expert said original of the foot photo was taken with the camera upside down.

Testimony starts at 37:45

Hummmm.....thinking about that strap theory now. I really thing she had one, possibly she was kneeling enough that the camera rolled over her thigh and a shot was snapped. Really super unsure now. Just have a hard time that it was kicked up and down the hall - with the next pic being of the dragging and floor trim.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhYXVlvzsY

Last edited by Junebug on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 am

ok I know nothing about guns except most of my family has them... i just went on Bass Pro Shop's website to find a .25 cal gun... can't find one, do they even make them still? I heard a rumor that they didn't... If so, to believe JA's story he'd had to buy one illegally or from a pawn shop...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:27 am

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:trying this again... thought someone might comment on Travis with a gun!!

some new Photos...

Pic 14 of 33
Shows TA sighting... his forward hand is really close to the breach... jmo (I like mine further forward ... don't want to get pinched) Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 am

Mylife101 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Exactly! If anything I would think just looking at this eye picture would put most of the jury in mind of what happened almost immediately after...It's very humanizing, and NOT in a way good for the defense.

18th wrote: "It's very humanizing, and NOT in a way good for the defense".

Yes, indeed. This puts the jury inside the minds "eye" of a young man who was about to die in a savage manner. It encourages the jury to consider the terror these eyes peering at them in the pic must have felt looking at Jodi and realizing she was going to kill him. Not a wise DT strategy at all.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I tried to think as if I were on the jury, and take my first impression upon seeing the 'eye' photos. I immediately felt like crying. I thought "God, this poor guy. He has no idea that his life is all over. In another couple minutes this person he trusted enough to just sleep with is going to butcher him". If those were my FIRST thoughts, I have to think others will feel that way too.
Defense is nuts if you ask me...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 am

junebug... read up... thought is the strap was still in original bag stored in the camera bag... eye guy drew his pic with her standing...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:30 am

Bmore wrote:junebug... read up... thought is the strap was still in original bag stored in the camera bag... eye guy drew his pic with her standing...

Yes under testimony the original camera guy said the strap was still in the wrapper in the camera bag. My thought was she used her own (from her camera) for the shower pics/murder.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am

why would she attach her strap to his camera? it would have her dna on it from rubbing her neck? it would be another thing for her to have to deal with collecting... all her stuff was in the car remember? she said so lol...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 10 Empty Gun

Post by ShellJett Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am

Freckles wrote:

some new Photos...

I so agree as a gun owner myself. If TA had a gun, at the very least they would have found box of ammo. He never took a gun to range, he used others' guns. He most likely borrowed the earplugs from his friends. I have tons of earplugs in my carrying case that I use to tote stuff to range. I bought the big earphones/headset finally. I am staying with my ex and I put them on when he has TV BLARING. I look like an idiot.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 am

I am just throwing this out there ... what if the Pictures were not taken accidentally... what if Hodi Ho took them so she could see what it looked like from TA's point of reference as he was dying?

twisted I know but wondering?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:36 am

18th - Have been wishing your pups well in my thoughts, just not my typing.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

justanopinion wrote:I am just throwing this out there ... what if the Pictures were not taken accidentally... what if Hodi Ho took them so she could see what it looked like from TA's point of reference as he was dying?

been my belief all along

man I need to wake up.. posted before I finished my thought..only thing that puzzles me bout this scenerio is why pitch it in the washer then? But yeah on I think her myspace she talks about loving to capture every moment of life thru photography..well what is death but the last moment of life? maybe she pitched camera in wash once reviewing her lame job at taking all the pics tho...

Last edited by carlakay on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 am

i still in the back of my mind think the shoe shot is the actually throat cutting... I'm a lefty and do somethings with my right but i trust my left more... ME can't tell because there isn't any hesitation marks but I think and I myself would use my left hand and cut from right to left. Maybe the camera was kicked down the hall during the struggle in the bathroom. once she got him down near the bedroom she picked up the camera to take some pics of him dying... I think she was standing over him with the knife in the left and the maybe the camera in the right... she reaches down and starts to cut him and he raises his right arm/hand to use his last bit of energy to fight her off and she drops the camera to restrain him so she can finish... Not sure, it's just living in a back dark corner in there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I saw all of Dr. Horn's testimony. He definitely did not say the shot came first. He also said he never told Det. Flores that (Det. Flores made a mistake in assuming that on his own). Dr. Horn unequivocally stated that in his opinion, and given state of decay, and the rest of the evidence, that in all likelihood, if shot first like that, Travis would be DOWN, and that he felt the stabbing was first, and the shot was last.

ok so since the ME stated his opinion that the shot coming first would of caused unconciousness at the least then your saying they couldnt go for the DP then because he wouldnt of suffered because he wouldnt of been aware of the rest? Good God how messed up is that!? I get it now..it's crazy..but I get it

Yes, that is why the defense wants the gunshot first. But by their own admission, if we are to believe the gunshot came first,...then it did not cause unconsciousness because JA had to chase him down and stab him to death. This is still cruelty and suffering....which is why she wants us to believe she can't remember the cruel stab wounds...like somehow not remembering makes them irrelevant to cruelty. NOT!

Other reports have stated that the part of the brain the bullet traveled through might or might not have caused unconsiousness. Maybe even a very temporary unconsciousness? Not possible to conclusively state because of decomp. Even the ME acknowledges this. If not rendered unconscious, he would likely have been in considerable pain and confused, but not necessarily immobile. Many people have survived gun shot wounds to the head and not been down for the count immediately after being wounded. I just think it is a possibility, IMO.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:45 am

Bmore wrote:junebug... read up... thought is the strap was still in original bag stored in the camera bag... eye guy drew his pic with her standing...

He sure did.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:45 am

justanopinion wrote:I am just throwing this out there ... what if the Pictures were not taken accidentally... what if Hodi Ho took them so she could see what it looked like from TA's point of reference as he was dying?

Well, thinking she might have done this is not so twisted as if she HAD done it.
I, too, had considered that... Maybe, she wanted to record a person prior to death and then the instant they feel fear or acknowledge their life is in danger.

What really bothers me is imagining JA sitting on the bed, thumbing thru the pics prior to deleting them. And that would be AFTER she had slit Travis' throat. While she may not have intended to take that pic, she WAS aware it had been taken for SHE was the one who deleted the pic! And, because it was a new camera and serial number would be easy to track, she did not want not keep it. Rather than tossing it an someone finding it, she threw it in the washer to make it look, perhaps, accidentally deposited there by Travis.

But to nonchalantly look at the pics of the man she had made love with, laughed with, shared intimacies... and then surprised him by brutally murdering him, ignoring his pleas for assistance... that is just cold. Cold. Premeditated and carried out in the coldest self righteous fashion. Eh, zap her. A nice electric cattle probe up her rear would do it well, IMO. Let her die as she lived using her ass as her connection with life.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:47 am

ShellJett wrote:18th - Have been wishing your pups well in my thoughts, just not my typing.

Thanks! They are just fine. It was Carla's pups who just got 'fixed'! I heard they are doing very well~ Razz

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am

i think the camera in the washer was to destroy evidence internally and externally... she had to of gotten blood on the camera and she knew she was bleeding and most likely got her's on there too... As far as clean up she didn't really have alot of time till the room-mate came home correct?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am

Bmore wrote:i still in the back of my mind think the shoe shot is the actually throat cutting... I'm a lefty and do somethings with my right but i trust my left more... ME can't tell because there isn't any hesitation marks but I think and I myself would use my left hand and cut from right to left. Maybe the camera was kicked down the hall during the struggle in the bathroom. once she got him down near the bedroom she picked up the camera to take some pics of him dying... I think she was standing over him with the knife in the left and the maybe the camera in the right... she reaches down and starts to cut him and he raises his right arm/hand to use his last bit of energy to fight her off and she drops the camera to restrain him so she can finish... Not sure, it's just living in a back dark corner in there...

well I agree that the camera coulda been kicked round and since she has a jacked up finger on the left hand I believe the knife was held in her left but due to no hesitation marks in that wound I have to believe Travis was no longer capable of raising an arm or doing anything else to impede her from cutting his throat.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 am

Bmore wrote:why would she attach her strap to his camera? it would have her dna on it from rubbing her neck? it would be another thing for her to have to deal with collecting... all her stuff was in the car remember? she said so lol...

I just have a hard time believing that the camera went down the hall to the edge of the bedroom, then up the hall for the last pic of while he was being dragged.

I am open to any thoughts. I was just now thinking maybe she was wearing a hoodie with a large front pocket she stuck it in and it fell out twice taking pics. I just think it had to "travel" with her some way, mostly because of the last pic.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 am

ShellJett wrote:The jury is not getting the huge blown up picture of TA's eye, and this stipulation may be a good thing. A juror may try to interpret the regular sized picture and see a reflection, and they could argue about it for a week. I hope they don't get too caught up in the details and pick apart everything. There always seems to be 1 juror who wants to look at EVERYTHING.

Or the CA jurors who apparently wanted to look at nothing! So sad.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next