Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

+28
Mylife101
carlakay
nemo1970
Weeziethm
keikikiki
sassy5d
auman58
renatae
gsweater
Gizmo711
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
justanopinion
Pianist
Mari 68
LoriKaye
Bo
sitemama
hello clarice
olivier57
Junebug
Mercysake
lostyou
FireandBlood
stina
StevenDWerner
jerseyjul1
Mrskinger
32 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
stina wrote:Help anyone!
Why is it important JA filled gas cans in SLC? She had already done her horrible deed. Did or do they have a record or her doing this in Cali before she entered Az?

Sorry kinda lost on the point....today is a good day!

Its important for two reasons:

One, being that it shows those gas cans are EMPTY and needing filling. Meaning she used all that gas on her trip FROM Arizona - hiding any detection of her.

Two, it shows that Jodi filled 3 five gallon cans. 15 gallons. For some dumb reason, Jodi has decided to lie about there being 3 cans. She insisted on the stand she only had two cans cuz she realized immediately after purchasing the third can she ran back into WalMart to return it.

In Jodi's f'ked up world, two gas can equals the normal behavior of all normal people. Three gas cans would equal premed.

I say two or three - it shows premed.

IMO JA wanted to say only two cans because two filled cans would not get her all the way from Cali through Az so she can say it was not premed if she didn't even have enough gas to get her through. Make sense, I hope. Lol

ETA: or she used third gas can to burn everything in the dessert. But I think it was to make sure she had enough gas to get through Az and two cans would not have done that!

Last edited by stina on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:40 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Bmore wrote:Remember LA said he didn't like the words butt, fart and crap I think... and the courtroom laughed...
Speaking of farts, I am an old one and having a brain fart....who is LA

Lisa Andrews Diadonne (sp?)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I bet the jurors are gonna ask if Travis was a virgin before meeting Jodi.

That's what I would ask

I thought Juan was really smart. He confined the questions to whether Travis ever screamed, swore, or hit her. NO talk about sex. As I understand it, Nurmi WILL NOT be able to ask her anything about their sex life whatsoever, as it was NOT part of the rebuttal case.
I think this goes for the jury as well. They will not be able to ask if Travis was a virgin, etc.
IMO that's fine. This case is NOT about whether he was or not.
It was the DEFENSE who brought all the sex talk into this case and made it an issue (smokescreen is more like it). It's refreshing that Juan got right to point about abuse, and no extraneous sex talk.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Meet Chelsey Young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4x0QyPAoaU
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Bmore wrote:my feed kept going out... didn't she say he would never actually say he was a virgin but would laugh and let people think it?

That's correct. The point was that OTHERS brought this up to tease him. Deanne said he would laugh and usually change the subject.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Why is it important JA filled gas cans in SLC? She had already done her horrible deed. Did or do they have a record or her doing this in Cali before she entered Az?

One, being that it shows those gas cans are EMPTY and needing filling. Meaning she used all that gas on her trip FROM Arizona - hiding any detection of her.

Two, it shows that Jodi filled 3 five gallon cans. 15 gallons. For some dumb reason, Jodi has decided to lie about there being 3 cans. She insisted on the stand she only had two cans cuz she realized immediately after purchasing the third can she ran back into WalMart to return it.

In Jodi's f'ked up world, two gas can equals the normal behavior of all normal people. Three gas cans would equal premed.

I agree - what a pointless lie. Once again, IMOO, this shows her overweening conceit and that trips her up all the time. She does not want to give an inch on anything, even if it is pointless and could make the case against her worse.

Just like she couldn't avoid smirking about enjoying "some" of the sex, and giving the impression that she was a sexpot at times, while at other times, trying to give the impression that she was totally humiliated by all the sex play. Not to mention, "mark my words, no jury will convict me." Hey, Jodi, Einstein has left the building.
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by nemo1970 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Deanna is so pretty and a genuinely sweet person.

nemo1970

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 pm

MOO MOO and I hope that I do not offend anyone...

but... Once an a$$ always and a$$ and people don't normally become an a$$ without help...

translation: As TA was kind, fun, and not abusive before and we have been told that over and over... then what changed... oh wait... Yes the answer is Hodiho so if all of a sudden TA is now speaking out of character then the fault/reason is miss witch
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 pm

carlakay wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:I bet the jurors are gonna ask if Travis was a virgin before meeting Jodi.

That's what I would ask

there is no way this girl would know that tho unless he confided in her about it and I think Juan would of brought it up if that was the case. My guess is the juror question will be..Did you and Travis have a sexual relationship?

I don't THINK the jury can ask that. It was not part of the questioning....

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 pm

18th...great point upthread about Juan purposely NOT asking anything about sex and that KN is confined to cross only on the questions asked.

Nice one, Juan. Way to prosecute. BTW, love the way this is moving along lickity split!

Cannot wait for the FBI computer forensics guy Cool
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:
Speaking of farts, I am an old one and having a brain fart....who is LA

Lisa Andrews Diadonne (sp?)
Thank you. I was lost, but now I'm found.....
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
clipped--
I agree totally. However, if you look at the names 'he called her' and the violence that allegedly occurred, and his thoughts about Deanna being 'crazy', it seems to me, that Jodi dearest is projecting. All those things were things that she did or thought. So, that makes me wonder big time if she has made up much of the emails, texts etc. Since she had the passwords it would make sense. The phone call, she was the leader and just gave him a long leash as she seduced him. He never knew he was being taped. This was a man who evidently never cursed, screamed or otherwise demonstrated any 'abusive' behavior to anyone else. That is not the MO of an abuser. You will find that people generally are walking on eggs around someone who is a true abuser because they don't want to set him off. Just a few thoughts.

YES!!! ^^^^^^^^
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:51 pm

nemo1970 wrote: Deanna is so pretty and a genuinely sweet person.
She radiates an inner peace, an inner beauty, and I am sure this was part of the reason Travis so loved her.
Well, JA got to have Travis for a bit and she blew it big time.
Travis did NOT want a life with JA.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:51 pm

justanopinion wrote:
renatae wrote:

Yes, yes, and yes! It really bugs me that no one knows what she said to set him off - and you know it had to be a doozy after all this. Two breakups with one girl who he later said "broke his heart" yet they never had harsh words, Jodi wrecks his car, no harsh words (but he goes into a "rage" because she dropped his camera from a height of 5 inches or so, right, Jodi) yada, yada.

Not the kind of guy to get angry, yet he (supposedly) calls her "three hole wonder" "evil" "sociopath" "the worst thing that ever happened to him." Her hubris at using these words for her defense really gripes my rear. Instead of being duly ashamed that she apparently had jerked him around enough to earn such epithets, she uses it to make him look like an abuser.
Twit.

Either way, she's the piece of work, not him.

The obvious comment to make to this ... is that someone knew that Jodi was sexually promiscuous or why would the roommate call her a 3-hole wonder in the first place..these were all young men who shared the space and obviously some confidences were shared.. or there would have been no reason to have called her that..
moo moo moo

whoops wait a sec there..the roommate did not call her a 3 hole wonder..IIRC Travis was on the phone with Jodi.. roommate walks in and asks if he is talking to the skank or something along those lines..dont mean Travis was telling tales to him..could just be the guy was very observant. If it walks like a duck n quacks like a duck well it must be a duck kind of thing ya know?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Seems like we have covered alot of ground today... hope it keeps moving this quick... would like to see Hodi convicted sometime before too long.. she is really wearing thin on my nerves... once convicted the wretched art work can be stopped.... does she still have the ability to tweet or is that gone now??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

That's what I would ask

I thought Juan was really smart. He confined the questions to whether Travis ever screamed, swore, or hit her. NO talk about sex. As I understand it, Nurmi WILL NOT be able to ask her anything about their sex life whatsoever, as it was NOT part of the rebuttal case.
I think this goes for the jury as well. They will not be able to ask if Travis was a virgin, etc.
It was the DEFENSE who brought all the sex talk into this case and made it an issue (smokescreen is more like it). It's refreshing that Juan got right to point about abuse, and no extraneous sex talk.

YEPPERS our boy kept it clean because this case is NOT about wether or not Travis was a virgin nor is it about wether or not he was a sexual deviant in any way it is about wether or not the nasty ho planned his demise and once again Juan PROVED premed did occur today. Plus I am sure he treaded very carefully in order to spare this obviously decent woman the embarrassment of having to be asked such filthy questions as the defense is so fond of asking
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 pm

stina wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

IMO JA wanted to say only two cans because two filled cans would not get her all the way from Cali through Az so she can say it was not premed if she didn't even have enough gas to get her through. Make sense, I hope. Lol

She had to admit to two gas cans - Darryl ratted her out on that.

Otherwise, she'd be lying about all of 'em.

Once the two cans came out - and we saw your dumbass receipt where you bought one - WHY oh WHY continue the lie????

She's no Einstein. She's got a messed up looking nose and two beady eyes - and one of 'em is all crooked or something. She's not even cute.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Anyone know how many mile is was from Cali to SLC?
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Now the defense will screw up royally. They will get Deanna so flustered she is gonna spew out some very serious crap about Jodi.

All hearsay, of course - but the jury WILL hear it.

Can't unring the bell!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:58 pm

stina wrote:Anyone know how many mile is was from Cali to SLC?

I don't know - 4 to 5 hours to Vegas from the inland empire

then another 4 to 5 hours I think from Vegas

But Jodi left from way up northern California - completely drove way out of her way.

California is a very big state. She could have gotten from her home to SLC in about 11 to 12 hours
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
renatae wrote:

Yes, yes, and yes! It really bugs me that no one knows what she said to set him off - and you know it had to be a doozy after all this. Two breakups with one girl who he later said "broke his heart" yet they never had harsh words, Jodi wrecks his car, no harsh words (but he goes into a "rage" because she dropped his camera from a height of 5 inches or so, right, Jodi) yada, yada.

Not the kind of guy to get angry, yet he (supposedly) calls her "three hole wonder" "evil" "sociopath" "the worst thing that ever happened to him." Her hubris at using these words for her defense really gripes my rear. Instead of being duly ashamed that she apparently had jerked him around enough to earn such epithets, she uses it to make him look like an abuser.
Twit.

Either way, she's the piece of work, not him.
I agree totally. However, if you look at the names 'he called her' and the violence that allegedly occurred, and his thoughts about Deanna being 'crazy', it seems to me, that Jodi dearest is projecting. All those things were things that she did or thought. So, that makes me wonder big time if she has made up much of the emails, texts etc. Since she had the passwords it would make sense. The phone call, she was the leader and just gave him a long leash as she seduced him. He never knew he was being taped. This was a man who evidently never cursed, screamed or otherwise demonstrated any 'abusive' behavior to anyone else. That is not the MO of an abuser. You will find that people generally are walking on eggs around someone who is a true abuser because they don't want to set him off. Just a few thoughts.

And good ones! You're right, a lot of those statements he supposedly made are things that sound like the sort of thing that Jodi has expressed herself. Agreed on abusers, as well.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Mari

She lied because two cans was not enough gas to get her through Az IMO. She wants us to believe she only had two so she would have had to stop in Az to get gas thus it was not premed if it was only two.
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Just mapquested it. 747 miles

11 hours 54 mins

But she drove 12 hours to southern California first LOL

Complete BS story
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm

stina wrote:Mari

She lied because two cans was not enough gas to get her through Az IMO. She wants us to believe she only had two so she would have had to stop in Az to get gas thus it was not premed if it was only two.

Here's the thing - I think she might have stopped somewhere and got gas with cash.

She's an idiot through and through.

removing her license plate and then putting it back on upside down

THAT got the attention of cops She's a complete moron.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 pm

carlakay wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

The obvious comment to make to this ... is that someone knew that Jodi was sexually promiscuous or why would the roommate call her a 3-hole wonder in the first place..these were all young men who shared the space and obviously some confidences were shared.. or there would have been no reason to have called her that..
moo moo moo

whoops wait a sec there..the roommate did not call her a 3 hole wonder..IIRC Travis was on the phone with Jodi.. roommate walks in and asks if he is talking to the skank or something along those lines..dont mean Travis was telling tales to him..could just be the guy was very observant. If it walks like a duck n quacks like a duck well it must be a duck kind of thing ya know?

sorry misspoke... if she was referred to as promiscuous by the room mate in any terms ... she may have been acting in an inappropriate manner around the house or may have implied something herself...she just seems the type... I did not intend to say TA was running around bragging ... but may have said something that she was provocative and that he was trying to be temple worthy and that it was tough... sometimes other guys would understand that kind of thing... she is visiting and goes for a shower .. walks out wet and oh accidentally / on purpose drops the towel.. I can picture Hodi making a point about how hot she thinks she is... or flaunting herself even to the room mates giving them that impression..walking around not very modestly.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:02 pm

And here's why she didn't kill him when she first arrived at his house at 4am.

The biotch was tired! She wanted to sleep first. Get all energized for it.

Skank
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:02 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

That's what I would ask

bounce Jumping for joy! The Victorian side of me will be only too happy not to be subjected to any more of that!

Great points!
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

I don't know - 4 to 5 hours to Vegas from the inland empire

then another 4 to 5 hours I think from Vegas

But Jodi left from way up northern California - completely drove way out of her way.

California is a very big state. She could have gotten from her home to SLC in about 11 to 12 hours

Right she filled up at her last stop in Cali before heading to Az. Now she has 15 gallons to get her through Az...she wants to say two cans because that would not get her through Az therefore it's not premed on her part. Juan slammed that out of the park today..!
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
stina wrote:Mari

Here's the thing - I think she might have stopped somewhere and got gas with cash.

IMO she swapped the plate in Utah...she wanted cops to stop her so she was recorded as being there...my cop buddies told me that makes the most sense to go towards alibi. Get stopped in Utah!

Last edited by stina on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation)
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 pm

stina wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

IMO she swapped the plate in Utah...she wanted cops to stop her so she was recorded as being there...my cop buddies told me that makes the most sense to go towards alibi. Get stopped in Utah"

She had people in Utah to vouch for her already. I think she took the plates off before getting to Travis' house.

Then she hastily put them back on. Probably in the dark - before Hoover Dam.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:11 pm

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

sorry misspoke... if she was referred to as promiscuous by the room mate in any terms ... she may have been acting in an inappropriate manner around the house or may have implied something herself...she just seems the type... I did not intend to say TA was running around bragging ... but may have said something that she was provocative and that he was trying to be temple worthy and that it was tough... sometimes other guys would understand that kind of thing... she is visiting and goes for a shower .. walks out wet and oh accidentally / on purpose drops the towel.. I can picture Hodi making a point about how hot she thinks she is... or flaunting herself even to the room mates giving them that impression..walking around not very modestly.

it's totally ok..we all get brain fog occasionally now..I truly believe this trial has fried more brain cells than all the pot in Mexico
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
stina wrote:

IMO she swapped the plate in Utah...she wanted cops to stop her so she was recorded as being there...my cop buddies told me that makes the most sense to go towards alibi. Get stopped in Utah"

She had people in Utah to vouch for her already. I think she took the plates off before getting to Travis' house.

Oh I thought she was stopped in Utah and warned her plate was upside down. Sorry
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:14 pm

JA stated (erroneously) Travis called her a skank.
Actually, according to the roomies, one of them was talking to someone when JA called;
the roomie told the friend Travis was talking with the "skank" on the phone.
JA heard it and was offended especially as Travis laughed it off. JA wanted Travis to defend her honor... and he did not.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Weeziethm wrote:18th...great point upthread about Juan purposely NOT asking anything about sex and that KN is confined to cross only on the questions asked.

Nice one, Juan. Way to prosecute. BTW, love the way this is moving along lickity split!

Cannot wait for the FBI computer forensics guy Cool

Thanks! You and me both, Weezie!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

gsweater wrote:
Bmore wrote:i thought it was sku# not skew#...

It is SKU, not "skew". I'm surprised the DT didn't jump all over that and spend a day trying to disqualify her over that mistake! Laughing

I used to work retail part-time, & there were managers I worked with that did say "SKEW NUMBER". Others said "SKU NUMBER". So I have heard it said both ways. It may just be the way a person says it. Not sure, but that could be it.
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Freckles wrote:JA stated (erroneously) Travis called her a skank.
Actually, according to the roomies, one of them was talking to someone when JA called;
JA heard it and was offended especially as Travis laughed it off. JA wanted Travis to defend her honor... and he did not.

he did apologise tho and say he was just kidding IIRC
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 pm

We really don't know when JA messed with the plates.
She said it was at a Starbucks in Pasadena, CA.
(IMO, it was probably AFTER she crossed the border into AZ as the overhead cameras near Morongo on the I-10 would have picked it up IF the plates were upside down or missing. The location is THICK with highway patrol. Further, I doubt if she could have crossed the border into AZ with the plate upside down. I am guessing it might have been near Buckeye... or AFTER the Hoover Dam check point.)

We do know she wanted to draw attention to herself in Salt Lake City and that is near where she was spotted.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:20 pm

freckles I know Jodi said on the stand Travis called her a skank on that phone call we just talked about above but now I cant member if Juan brought out the truth of that one during cross or not?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:20 pm

stina wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

Oh I thought she was stopped in Utah and warned her plate was upside down. Sorry

yeah, she was but she already had her Utah vouchers - many people

She was a full day late, though. And the people who were expecting her, well one gal anyhow, started calling Travis to see if HE had seen Jodi.

See??? The girl was seriously jacked up from the get. She should not have lied to these trusting Mormon folks. They believed in her. Thought she might have been hurt on the side of the road. Discussed it. Called around. And then one lady said "aahhh, lemme just try Travis, he will know where she is"

And she left a voice mail on his phone looking for Jodi.

Jodi screwed up when she got to Travis' house and went to sleep. She could have lied her way out of 6 to 8 hours of loss time by claiming to be asleep. But she was over 24 hours late to arriving in Utah.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 pm

carlakay wrote:
Freckles wrote:JA stated (erroneously) Travis called her a skank.

he did apologise tho and say he was just kidding IIRC
IF he did, then he took the blame for something his roomie said he had done.
I really would like to know if this is only JA stating the apology... her word is kind of ... worthless. And since she likes to hack things... well, not too much there for me to hand a hat on and call it believable or true. She lives in LaLa land...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:23 pm

JA had THREE gas cans... because she is a THREE hole wonder!
roflao roflao roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 pm

carlakay wrote:freckles I know Jodi said on the stand Travis called her a skank on that phone call we just talked about above but now I cant member if Juan brought out the truth of that one during cross or not?
I don't believe he did. I heard an interview with one of the roomies... or it was in a transcript... but since the roomies were never on the stand he couldn't counter it.
I don't think they were... were they?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Stina,...JM produced receipts proving that JA filled 3 gas cans and her car in Pasadena, CA prior to the murder. She still tried to insist that she only had 2 gas cans. He also proves she had 3 cans (not 2 as testified under oath) when she made it to SLC and refilled them again. It just proves it twice to eliminate any reasonable doubt of 2 or 3 gas cans and a big fat lie to the jury.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

wonder if the body language people will mention this... on HLN they just showed DR and JM asked her if TA ever hit her? and she said no but shook her head yes... They said he asked her that 4 different times, wonder how she was on the other ones and if that even means anything...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Freckles wrote:
carlakay wrote:freckles I know Jodi said on the stand Travis called her a skank on that phone call we just talked about above but now I cant member if Juan brought out the truth of that one during cross or not?
I don't believe he did. I heard an interview with one of the roomies... or it was in a transcript... but since the roomies were never on the stand he couldn't counter it.
I don't think they were... were they?

yes the roomie that found his body testified but now I can not recall either who said what when regarding the skank comment..oh well I guess it's not really something we should be worrying about in the grande spectrum of things..I just get bored with these 2 hr lunch breaks..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 pm

I watch the hummingbirds...

http://phoebeallens.com/

There are two getting ready to hatch!
Short time from hatching til first flight....

Edited:Peeked in the nest and the two babies have hatched!

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 pm

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

YEPPERS our boy kept it clean because this case is NOT about wether or not Travis was a virgin nor is it about wether or not he was a sexual deviant in any way it is about wether or not the nasty ho planned his demise and once again Juan PROVED premed did occur today. Plus I am sure he treaded very carefully in order to spare this obviously decent woman the embarrassment of having to be asked such filthy questions as the defense is so fond of asking

That's right, girlfriend!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:39 pm

I was hoping we'd hear from someone about the whole dvd remote episode...The one she evidently gave to Darryl?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Nurmi must be arguing on things he wants to ask Deanna, but can't under the law of cross. LOL. Just guessing!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 pm

What another good day. I think the jury will easily see the difference between the credibility of the witnesses for both sides. Fact vs fiction, lies vs truth, credible vs (OMG) utterly ridiculous.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next