Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

+28
Mylife101
carlakay
nemo1970
Weeziethm
keikikiki
sassy5d
auman58
renatae
gsweater
Gizmo711
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
justanopinion
Pianist
Mari 68
LoriKaye
Bo
sitemama
hello clarice
olivier57
Junebug
Mercysake
lostyou
FireandBlood
stina
StevenDWerner
jerseyjul1
Mrskinger
32 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 am

I think there has to be limits otherwise D-lawyers would be really running amuck... The state gets more tries (rebutt & rebutt closing I think) because they have more to prove, so the D's probably get a few bones threw to them. I see why KN did it but I think he went too far and was too graphic about it. He wanted to show their relationships were different and that TA became a sexually charged person, a dirty birdy... He needs to understand that we don't listen to pervy sex talk for a living, we've had our fill and to keep at it is well offensive...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 am

Bmore wrote:Have to do this... I'm at 3,000 posts... :)

I'd add a dancing smiley but I can't see them at work so God knows which one I'd actually pick... lol

LOL - congrats!!!

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 451488 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 87861 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 451488 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 87861 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 451488 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 11 87861
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:57 am

I started on this case with a little over 100... either time flys or I talk too much... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 am

carlakay wrote:well thanks to nasty Nurmi I woke up with a lovely fever blister. I really got enraged over the fact he was allowed to cross DR on subject matter not brought up during direct..nevermind the innapropriate questions regarding HER private business he also slapped a friggin email or IM..whateve..down and had her read it..WHY was that allowed?
I did not watch any of the talking heads last night because hubby banned me from all things related after listening to me rant about it for about 5 minutes when he first walked thru the door..so want to ask did any of them..Dr. Drew..Nancy..Jane or Vinnie even mention this? Am I completely wrong in thinking this was against normal courtroom procedures? I simply can not understand why this judge allowed Nurmi to question this witness in the manner that he did or why Juan did not object.

If you mean did they express some outrage over the type of questions asked, yes, there were several who expressed their disgust, and then of course, there were others who said the defense "had to" go there to save their client's life, etc. But, no, you were not alone in feeling outrage, and several felt, like so many of us here, that he didn't make any points with the jury. Apparently one jury member appeared very distressed at the line of questioning.

Rest assured, there is yet some modicum of propriety abroad. Some. LOL.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 am

I wish when KN said 'I guess it was a different relationship' when he was done with DR she said 'no, it's probably just Jodi making things up'... She could have taken it as a question and that he was walking back to the table to grab something...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 am

renatae I think Carla meant besides the questions being out of line that they shouldn't have been able to be asked to begin with...

alot of us thought that on cross you can only address what was said on direct... JM never talked sex with DR but KN comes in and has a verbal orgy.... We wondered how he was allowed to talk about stuff that JM didn't.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:15 am

does anyone know if the late start is to address the motions? Will we be able to watch it?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 am

Bmore wrote:does anyone know if the late start is to address the motions? Will we be able to watch it?

I don't know if this morning is closed hearing or not, but Beth Karas said on NG last night that the defense is objecting to 3 of Juan's rebuttal witnesses, one of which includes the ME. I'm making the assumption that this morning will be about that, the jury instruction to include sudden passion, and the surrebuttal.

But I could be wrong!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:28 am

Weeziethm wrote:
Bmore wrote:does anyone know if the late start is to address the motions? Will we be able to watch it?

I don't know if this morning is closed hearing or not, but Beth Karas said on NG last night that the defense is objecting to 3 of Juan's rebuttal witnesses, one of which includes the ME. I'm making the assumption that this morning will be about that, the jury instruction to include sudden passion, and the surrebuttal.

But I could be wrong!

OMG are you serious? How insane is it that in a murder trial the defense request that the MEDICAL EXAMINER not be allowed to take the stand again during the rebuttal?

oh yall I do believe I need one of my chill pills to get thru today..will have to wait til 2 tho as I am babysitting the youngest of my tornado trio here soon..seeing how we have a late start I am sure it will have kicked in before this judge gets em all in gear.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 am

renatae wrote:
carlakay wrote:well thanks to nasty Nurmi I woke up with a lovely fever blister. I really got enraged over the fact he was allowed to cross DR on subject matter not brought up during direct..nevermind the innapropriate questions regarding HER private business he also slapped a friggin email or IM..whateve..down and had her read it..WHY was that allowed?
I did not watch any of the talking heads last night because hubby banned me from all things related after listening to me rant about it for about 5 minutes when he first walked thru the door..so want to ask did any of them..Dr. Drew..Nancy..Jane or Vinnie even mention this? Am I completely wrong in thinking this was against normal courtroom procedures? I simply can not understand why this judge allowed Nurmi to question this witness in the manner that he did or why Juan did not object.

If you mean did they express some outrage over the type of questions asked, yes, there were several who expressed their disgust, and then of course, there were others who said the defense "had to" go there to save their client's life, etc. But, no, you were not alone in feeling outrage, and several felt, like so many of us here, that he didn't make any points with the jury. Apparently one jury member appeared very distressed at the line of questioning.

Rest assured, there is yet some modicum of propriety abroad. Some. LOL.

I suppose it was Defense attorneys who felt Nurmis line of questioning yesterday was a must do in order to save her life. I mean come on we should all quit being such prudes and realize already that sex is the center of the universe and everything that happens from here on out can directly be related to who we slept with when... jeeeeeeez winks
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 am

I was just reading on fb... why do you think KN started questioning DR about TA's childhood?... She drew a far better picture then what AL was implying...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 am

I got the impression that the D-lawyers were saying it was a bad move but you have to be zealous... that he mis-read the jury and it went over like a lead balloon...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 am

Freckles wrote:" ... Dr. Drew and his special guests tried to decipher whether Arias was putting on a show or displaying genuine emotion as they observed her courtroom behavior.

“She'll never convince me that any of that is genuine, but I analyze this as a trial lawyer, thinking to myself … 'if there's one juror addicted to gullible who might be buying this, then I'm in good shape,’” attorney Mark Eiglarsh said.

SiriusXM radio host and attorney Jenny Hutt continued, “I don't know that she's crying because she's remorseful. I think she's crying because she's nostalgic. She doesn't like that she's in jail and may end up being put to death...."
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/23/why-do-you-think-jodi-cried-court-tuesday

Yes, yes, yes! I think the above bolded statement hits the nail on the head. Watching the "lying on TA's lap" video made Jodi sad for happier days....when she was free to dress up in pretty clothes....do her make up and hair....go to parties....put on a show for others....be the center of attention and flirt with the boys...

Yes, she cried because she is nostalgic....not because she is remorseful. I'll never forget JA saying that she is crying because "of all the things I will miss out on" in the Flores interrogation video. Same tears....cries only for herself!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 am

she cried because of her vanity... She must think about how she use to look with blonde hair, full cheeks and smooth face and think the mirror in her cell is something from a funhouse, a trick mirror...

but I agree with the above post
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 am

Hi everyone~
I watched yesterday and am pretty pleased---generally.
There were a few disappointments, (at least for me)---The limited showing of only a snip of the tape of Travis with Jodi in his lap, and of course the fact that they didn't allow the accompanying sound with it.

I was very shocked that Nurmi could question Deanna about sex when Juan did NOT got there. I guess I was wrong, but I was always under the impression that rebuttal cross would be confined to only what was specifically discussed by a rebuttal witness on direct.
I also felt that the sex questions for Deanna were not relevant in the least, and now I am certain that Nurmi really is a perv with a problem.
Ugh! He makes the knee-squeezer Samuels look tame IMO.
I was REALLY seriously turned off by his questions, being that they were so obviously irrelevant, and I am thinking the jury was disgusted as well.

One bit that angered me tremendously were the attention grabbing tears Jodi magically turned on the minute Jacob Mefford took the stand and began talking about affection between Travis and Jodi. She also made a big deal of dabbing her eyes with kleenex, and the whole thing was a big performance if you ask me.
Again she reinforced what Dr. J. D. said; she was immature, and did what she did was all staged and calculated to focus all attention ON HER.
I literally cannot even look at her much. Dennis the cameraman seems to be focused on her endlessly, and when I watch sometimes it's so excessive that I just have to close my eyes and listen to Juan, and not look at the computer screen.

All in all I thought the minimal jury questions were good, and appeared to show an undercurrent of dislike and disrespect for Jodi and her lies.

I had a little theory of my own. I know that after the Casey Anthony case pretty much everyone in the country was shocked and horrified at the verdict, and what most felt was a miscarriage of justice. In a way, her case may inadvertently help this one. I don't think these jurors want to be vilified like the "Pinellas 12". Casey Anthony was voted the "most hated woman in America", and like O.J. Simpson, we all know she is guilty as hell of killing her child.
I think MOST Americans were deeply rattled by what happened, and had their collective faith in our 'system' shaken to the core.
I don't think this jury wants to repeat the travesty of that case. I can only hope they see clearly what we all see.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by FireandBlood Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 am

Nurmi creeps me out - always has, there's something about him that triggers my natural instinct to run away and I think he's damaged my sex life for years to come. My hubby goes like 'winky-winky' and all I can hear in my head is 'well, let me ask you this' and then I picture Nurmi and BAM! All sexy thoughts are gone -forever.

As for Jodi crying because she's in jail now instead of being free like she used to be, ehehe... Hey! Jodi! If you or one of your misguided minions (because you have no friends - only minions) read this, it's another beautiful day of being free. I woke up when I want, I can eat what and when I want, I can wear what I want from a wide selection of clothes that belong to me and always have. Mmmhmm, I love being free! Perhaps it's because I didn't stab a man, slit his throat and shoot him in the head before telling a whole slew of lies. Keep on crying and I'll keep hearing the smallest violin playing in the background.

Last edited by FireandBlood on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
FireandBlood
FireandBlood

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 am

Morning all! I'm still stuck on the possible jury instructions. IMO, throw the 'self defense' theory that was presented and see if they bite, but heat of passion just doesn't fly.

Also, last night, reading back through things.. Can anyone ever explain what happened to Matt M? IIRC, there has been several 'slips' that he left Daryl's house with 'IT', was it ever mentioned where he ended up after that? 'She also testified to a 'we' after she left TA's house.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 am

I saw the court end early yesterday because of the ubiquitous ' in chamber conference'.
Is Juan finished with his rebuttal case?
I had thought there would be more to it, and a few other things explained. If not, then I am disappointed.

I am assuming we still have a few more rebuttal witnesses to go???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 am

Does anyone else just picture the inmates sitting around watching NG before lights out??
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 am

sassy5d wrote:Morning all! I'm still stuck on the possible jury instructions. IMO, throw the 'self defense' theory that was presented and see if they bite, but heat of passion just doesn't fly.

Also, last night, reading back through things.. Can anyone ever explain what happened to Matt M? IIRC, there has been several 'slips' that he left Daryl's house with 'IT', was it ever mentioned where he ended up after that? 'She also testified to a 'we' after she left TA's house.

I did find out recently that the LAST TIME MATT MC CARTNEY WAS QUESTIONED BY THE PROSECUTION REGARDING THIS CASE WAS IN JAN. 2013---IN OTHER WORDS, WHILE THE TRIAL WAS IN PROGRESS!
I don't think he is a rebuttal witness, and I suspect the reason was because he had lied, perjured himself when questioned by police and/or prosecutors office, and was afraid of possible consequences to himself if he testified, not to mention a cross by the defense. JMO

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 am

Not sure of this blog, but am linking for the "speculation". About half way down she lists the possible rebuttal witnesses that the defense is objecting to which include ME Dr Horn and a fraud investigator from JP Morgan Chase !!!!!!

http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/24/jodi-arias-trial-post-for-wednesday-come-on-everybody-do-a-loco-motion-with-mi/#comment-38914
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 am

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Jurors will be at court at 1:30 but Valerie told us yesterday to show up at 11:00 for media so most likely a televised hearing.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 am

Mylife101 wrote:
auman58 wrote:Funny stuff....

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/04/

I just love this writer!!! I look for the new post everyday and am disappointed if he/she gets behind. Very Happy
Cool Very Happy Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 am

sassy5d wrote:Morning all! I'm still stuck on the possible jury instructions. IMO, throw the 'self defense' theory that was presented and see if they bite, but heat of passion just doesn't fly.

I assume she took him home after DB's, if he was with her. She didn't leave California til that evening. Personally, when she said "we" she was probably just refering to one of her "other" freaky personalities. lol.

I firmly believe Jodi acted alone. She was at TA's house for about 16 hours. Where would MM have stayed? The time line between TA's murder and JA's arrival at RB's house in West Jordan, Utah only allows for a direct route. There would have been no time to take MM home to California. I would expect the LE checked out MM's whereabouts on June 4th as well. Jodi arrived in Utah alone. Therefore, I don't think MM is involved in any way with the murder or had any prior knowledge. I think he is guilty of being "taken" by Jodi and possibly assisting in an attempted cover/defense scheme. JMO, of course.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 am

18thcenturylady wrote:I saw the court end early yesterday because of the ubiquitous ' in chamber conference'.
Is Juan finished with his rebuttal case?
I had thought there would be more to it, and a few other things explained. If not, then I am disappointed.

I am assuming we still have a few more rebuttal witnesses to go???

Juans not done. I assume court ended early so the friggin defense had time to review what the next one called will be saying and see how they can worm more sex talk into their testimony..grrrr
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:33 am

sassy5d wrote:Does anyone else just picture the inmates sitting around watching NG before lights out??

Sherrif Joe Arpaio only allows educational and/or boring television programming like the weather channel. The inmates have to ride excercise bikes to power the televisions if they want to watch them. Very Happy

I just love Sheriff Joe! I appreciate that he recognizes that jail should not be a tax payer funded country club.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:33 am

Bmore wrote:she cried because of her vanity... She must think about how she use to look with blonde hair, full cheeks and smooth face and think the mirror in her cell is something from a funhouse, a trick mirror...

but I agree with the above post
..but JA thinks this is normal and what other people would be crying about.
She is clueless.
As a child thinks only of self, this is the maturity level of JA.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:35 am

Bmore wrote: I was just reading on fb... why do you think KN started questioning DR about TA's childhood?... She drew a far better picture then what AL was implying...

I think it's because he actually believes his client..you know she told him Travis confided with ONLY her about his childhood. Al got the same tales and once again bought it all without bothering to verfiy a damn thing..friggin idiots.. DR sure made Nurm look like the depraved fool that he is yesterday
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 am

FireandBlood wrote:Nurmi creeps me out - always has, there's something about him that triggers my natural instinct to run away and I think he's damaged my sex life for years to come. My hubby goes like 'winky-winky' and all I can hear in my head is 'well, let me ask you this' and then I picture Nurmi and BAM! All sexy thoughts are gone -forever.

As for Jodi crying because she's in jail now instead of being free like she used to be, ehehe... Hey! Jodi! If you or one of your misguided minions (because you have no friends - only minions) read this, it's another beautiful day of being free. I woke up when I want, I can eat what and when I want, I can wear what I want from a wide selection of clothes that belong to me and always have. Mmmhmm, I love being free! Perhaps it's because I didn't stab a man, slit his throat and shoot him in the head before telling a whole slew of lies. Keep on crying and I'll keep hearing the smallest violin playing in the background.
As Martinez asked, JA. Did you cry when you cut his throat?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 am

about the DT's latest shovel of BS... I think they're going for the 'sudden quarrel' rather than 'heat of passion'... All is well and they're taking shower pics then she drops the camera, (the sudden quarrel) he yells and goes after her and they argue/fight it gets out of hand and she needs to defend herself then it goes into overkill that she doesn't remember because of the abuse she's suffered before by TA... JMO of what they're going for...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:43 am

VinniePolitan The #GasCans didn't work in Orlando... But I believe they will be key in convicting #JodiArias 52 minutes ago ·
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:46 am

Wilmot's opening statements:
She stated JA killed Travis in SELF DEFENSE;
AZ does NOT have self defense as a manslaughter charge.

Now she is wanting to change the plea to HEAT OF THE MOMENT, PASSION (uh... is that jealousy?) because THAT plea does include a manslaughter charge, IIRC.

BTW, nothing Wilmot introduced would lead a normal person to believe JA was jealous of a woman, ie, LOVE, between Travis and another female. IMO, JA was not jealous for those reasons: JA wanted CONTROL over everything Travis and that would include other females. She used the sex to blackmail him as she probably would have done with the other males in her life. (I am glad Ryan kept his wits and did NOT fall for the sex JA was offering to him.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:58 am

I guess if we get to watch the hearing today before the trial we'll find out what their angle is for this manslaughter BS...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 am

I think the Dt are realizing thru the questions that the jury is asking and what's being said on social media that we aren't buying the abuse that they've put out there so they need to to keep the SD because that's their case then tweek how the kill came to be, plan B... if in the instructions they hear 'sudden quarrel' the Dt is hoping that it'll click and they'll connect it with the camera fight...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:04 am

I didn't realize AZ law. Interesting.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 am

This is very good!
Stay until the end... but don't peek, promise?

By Chris Hughes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiJa38ExqRM&list=UUzPh_eSx7gw7pxkL1ga6UCg
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:15 am

I brought this over from the comment section on Tamara Tattles Blog. The comment author is thevocalvapor.

It's a little long, however, I think he/she has put this trial outcome in a pretty good perspective.

Tamara Tattles Blog comment:
By thevocalvapor posted 04/24/2013 at 9:35 am

I gave myself a good talking to last night and came up with these conclusions:

1: Don’t be afraid of the new manslaughter instruction. Travis DID NOT BACK INTO HER KNIFE, he was RUNNING AWAY! Any moron can SEE that.

2. It is OK if the don’t do the DP. The DP will only trigger more appeals. More appeals =hope for her/heartache for the Alexander siblings. Let her go quietly to her little cell and keep getting into trouble for trying to hoard pens…for the rest of her life….

3. Tigers don’t change their spots. And prison, even for 10 years is not a nice place to be…Remember how appalled we were that OJ got off? Then, remember that the Goldmans haunted him…and WILL haunt him as long as he lives? he has THAT hanging over his head! And WHERE is he? And WHY? In PRISON, where he belongs, because he was acting like a criminal, trying to cheat the GOLDMANS!! Criminals don’t STOP being criminals….Arias’ little lies, sociopathic actions and self righteous snickers won’t make her many friends in prison…make no mistake…JAIL is NOT prison!! She’s had “kid glove” treatment because she isn’t sentenced YET!! She has all sorts of visitors…not just two hours once a week from FAMILY…and remember, FAMILY is from No Cal, NOT ARIZONA! She will be LUCKY to get a visit once a year! And no DONOVAN friend…as a felon, she won’t be allowed contact with criminals from the outside…

4. Nurmi didn’t want this case in the first place…once he discovered she’s a liar, he tried to dump this case 3-4 times…he is her ATTORNEY NOT HER FRIEND! (I get the feeling he can’t STAND HER!) Wilmont has empathy…she wouldn’t be a defense attorney unless she was empathetic. HER JOB is to keep that NUT CASE under control, so she pampers arias. (And goes home and dunks herself into anti-bacterials to remove the slime that she has gotten all over herself!). Wilmont is used to defending DUIs, and other criminals who are (more or less) sane. As much as they BELIEVE she is GUILTY AS HELL, they CANNOT do ANYTHING EXCEPT GIVE HER EVERY OPPORTUNITY FOR A NOT GUILTY VERDICT. If arias was YOUR DAUGHTER (or son, god forbid!) YOU WOULD WANT A VIGOROUS DEFENSE, TOO, sorry to yell…I just needed emphasis…IF there is a “guilty” verdict, arias already has a team of lawyers lined up to file “ineffective counsel”….

So, don’t worry, my friends…the Pinellas Pinheads were an aberration…not ONE of them had guts enough to show their faces in public…to write a book (thank goodness) or grab their 15 minutes of fame. OJs jury was an aberration…not a jury of his PEERS (folks from Brentwood) but a jury of fans who were proud of his success and nullified the verdict. Here, there IS NO QUESTION OF WHO KILLED TRAVIS…no Furman spouting the wrong words, no Mom on the stand OBVIOUSLY lying about looking stuff up on the computer…

Have faith, my friends…but no so much faith that you don’t say a prayer or two for the jury to see the truth…

Tamara Tattles Blog comment:
By thevocalvapor posted 04/24/2013 at 9:35 am
http://tamaratattles.com/2013/04/24/jodi-arias-trial-post-for-wednesday-come-on-everybody-do-a-loco-motion-with-mi/#comment-38914
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 am

I just can't get past her behavior (that the jury IS aware of) post killing. I think it's common to try and view things from the basis of our own experiences. It's hard to imagine even killing a complete stranger that WAS attempting to kill me, and not be rattled/shaken/distraught/traumatized. Her voice mail to him, played for the jury, shortly after, her voice is clear, calm, concise. If you drove that far, on a whim, because someone 'guilt-ed' you into it.. a man you love.. and you got into a fight over something so stupid as a camera, and you felt that you had to butcher him or he would kill you.. basic common sense, even going along with her "fog" story, could not explain something so gruesome (with no prior history) occurring and a "normal" person being able to keep their composure so well.
I know I'm not the most normal person on the planet, and I can remember when I've done petty things that I knew were wrong, I couldn't maintain composure.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 am

OMG Freckles that was funny... what in the hell is wrong with him... lol did he not realize it was him especially when he bit it? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 am

Bmore wrote:I think there has to be limits otherwise D-lawyers would be really running amuck... The state gets more tries (rebutt & rebutt closing I think) because they have more to prove, so the D's probably get a few bones threw to them. I see why KN did it but I think he went too far and was too graphic about it. He wanted to show their relationships were different and that TA became a sexually charged person, a dirty birdy... He needs to understand that we don't listen to pervy sex talk for a living, we've had our fill and to keep at it is well offensive...

Gee whiz, I thought they started running amuck when they first began the sex "defense" nonsense. Then this re-something or another I've never even heard of. They just keep it running in circles. "Oh! You said this! We get another go-round!" Pfft. This stuff is running off the rails. I'm just so tired of all this irrelevant and filthy stuff flying around. I just can't imagine anything like this going on in the olden days, not that I had a clue, but it just seems so improbable that such a circus as this was the norm. Sorry. /rant

renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:25 am

Bmore wrote:renatae I think Carla meant besides the questions being out of line that they shouldn't have been able to be asked to begin with...

alot of us thought that on cross you can only address what was said on direct... JM never talked sex with DR but KN comes in and has a verbal orgy.... We wondered how he was allowed to talk about stuff that JM didn't.

Right - forgot to address that - I was surprised as well. Part of the reason for my rant above, LOL. It just seems there are no boundaries at all. At this rate, we'll be lucky if this travesty is over by Christmas.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

carlakay wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

But I could be wrong!

OMG are you serious? How insane is it that in a murder trial the defense request that the MEDICAL EXAMINER not be allowed to take the stand again during the rebuttal?

oh yall I do believe I need one of my chill pills to get thru today..will have to wait til 2 tho as I am babysitting the youngest of my tornado trio here soon..seeing how we have a late start I am sure it will have kicked in before this judge gets em all in gear.

Feels like complete anarchy to me - no medical examiner? Feels like the inmates are running the asylum.

I think I need some sleep, LOL.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 am

I suppose it was Defense attorneys who felt Nurmis line of questioning yesterday was a must do in order to save her life. I mean come on we should all quit being such prudes and realize already that sex is the center of the universe and everything that happens from here on out can directly be related to who we slept with when... jeeeeeeez winks

Laughing

renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 am

Ya know, this pedophilia garbage DID work in the Casey Anthony case.

So I can see why Hoedi Anus went with it. She had/has nothing else. Neither did Casey.

I'm all anxious again today - wondering if the surrebuttal witness will be allowed. If so, this will drag another two weeks on just ONE witness.

I'm gonna have to put the brakes on - and not watch this crap at all during the day. Not even the entire youtubes at night. I won't get sucked into another bogus psychotherapist crapping on my productive life.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:39 am

Is anyone laughing their arses off at Jodi's retelling of Travis lunging like a linebacker.

Juan kept making her do it over and over. He told her without words! But Jodi can't do that.

Every time she did it, she made SURE to SAY that "and he turned his head like this"

Like she was making sure to line up his head moving to "comport" (Jodi's word) with the forensics.

Can't wait to hear Dr. Horn say "uhhh, that would not match the trajectory of the bullet"

LMAO Jodi and her IQ What a riot.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 am

renatae wrote:
Bmore wrote:renatae I think Carla meant besides the questions being out of line that they shouldn't have been able to be asked to begin with...

Right - forgot to address that - I was surprised as well. Part of the reason for my rant above, LOL. It just seems there are no boundaries at all. At this rate, we'll be lucky if this travesty is over by Christmas.

omg renatae.... shut the barn door... Christmas? No No No I have to get back to my life pre- this trial .... and yes I am an addict.. with no end in sight.. surely someone can get a grip on this and stop the daily excursions for Hodi!!

Laughing renatae guitar no offense intended as you only expressed what we all fear!! but lets say no to it lasting to Christmas..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 am

This is a wonderful composite of the issue re whether Travis was afraid of JA due to her stalking. Look at how dogged Martinez is trying to get a non-responsive Alyce to respond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=asj-6JTsVes
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Freckles wrote:This is a wonderful composite of the issue re whether Travis was afraid of JA due to her stalking. Look at how dogged Martinez is trying to get a non-responsive Alyce to respond.

Yes, that was just awesome. If anyone ever asks why this trial has taken so long I can just direct them here and say "this is SOP for the last 40+ days"
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Freckles wrote:This is a wonderful composite of the issue re whether Travis was afraid of JA due to her stalking. Look at how dogged Martinez is trying to get a non-responsive Alyce to respond.

Wow Freckles, just watched this, it was very powerful and sad. It made me mad. She definently needs to retire. I hope she learns from this trial and really recognizes what she has become. it's disgsting.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Did Alyce have a memory problem? crystal ball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFCJzrn1O_Q
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next