Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

+28
Mylife101
carlakay
nemo1970
Weeziethm
keikikiki
sassy5d
auman58
renatae
gsweater
Gizmo711
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
justanopinion
Pianist
Mari 68
LoriKaye
Bo
sitemama
hello clarice
olivier57
Junebug
Mercysake
lostyou
FireandBlood
stina
StevenDWerner
jerseyjul1
Mrskinger
32 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:...And another thing....
I am SICK of this judge and her "too prejudicial" rulings on everything the prosecution wants to present. Every damn day it's some conference or innumerable sidebars instigated by Jodi and her defense team.
As for Juan's rebuttal witnesses, DUH! Rebuttal means you REBUT THE DEFENSE TESTIMONY THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED, AND THAT BY IT'S VERY NATURE IS GOING TO BE PREJUDICIAL TO THE DEFENDANT!
This is a murder trial and the prosecution has to present the FACTS IN EVIDENCE, AND UH, HELLO, THOSE FACTS ARE A DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF THE LIES THE DEFENSE TEAM AND THEIR WITNESSES SPUN!
Oh boo hoo, the defense team doesn't like that their client is a liar and a murderer and that evidence to show that is coming out. What the h---do they think a trial is!
I am sick of Wilmot's childish temper fits. I am sick of that perv Nurmi, and I am sick of lying, manipulative Jodi and what they have collectively done in the name of "justice". They made a joke of this whole thing, and have trashed a dead man's reputation and devastated his grief stricken family all over again.
It's akin to a rape victim being made out to be a slut in court so the 'perp' can 'get off'.

Amen to all the above! Tired of the kid gloves on defendants, nothing admissible, "prejudicial," blah, blah, yet they can spin every fantastic lie they can think of with impunity. I think this "prejudicial" crap is just that - crap! If it's true, it should be fair game. If the defendant did it, then the defendant has to face up to it.

It's one thing to put on a defense; to me, it's quite something else to be allowed to smear a victim with crud you know is not true in the hopes of getting the guilty party off.

Crud - I object to this manipulation of our system!
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 pm

carlakay wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:This just tweeted.

I swear it wasn't me..lol

LOL! Maybe 18th or I - we are both foaming at the mouth here today! jk jk jk jk!!!!

(Apologies in advance to 18th!)

Last edited by renatae on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 pm

I have been thinking about the defense's accusations about DV. I don't believe it BUT I do believe that she responded like a MISTRESS. Years ago I read a book on the behaviors of a mistress and how being such affects their lives. Jodi was his mistress. He was looking for a wife not a sex thing. She stalked like a mistress will. She was jealous just like a mistress. Many mistresses can't seem to leave. There is a method of control from one side or another in the mistress situation. Look at the Tom Capano case.

Jodi did not want to be a mistress she wanted to be a wife. When I think about jodi as a mistress I can see how she fits the pattern. I know she premeditated his murder, I know she stalked, I know she lies over and over again, Nothing he ever said or did was bad enough to cause this tragedy. Just thinking about her from a slightly different perspective. Again Just my thought during this late evening.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:57 pm

I have noticed that we all seem to have a "sticking point" or something in particular that we really wanted Juan Martinez to spell it out and prove it for us, (i.e.,gun, magazines, hair, $$, arrival time,etc.) You know...complete the puzzle. Some of the questions have already been answered, some...not so much.

So, lets start an add on poll.
(Just copy and paste the whole post into a new window below to add your item)

What is the one thing you really want/wanted JM to prove conclusively because you "just had to know"?

Mylife101 - the remote control

Tesstruhart - the money deposited in her bank (accounts!)

Weezie: Knowledge from Travis of June 4 arrival; and 2nd, if they actually had sex

justanopinion: I really wish that he had brought the colour of the car door seen in the picture behind Hodi in the Helio phone pic... it was the white door... lol kinda makes you assume it was done on the road!

Mari 68 - the remote control
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Mylife101 wrote:I have noticed that we all seem to have a "sticking point" or something in particular that we really wanted Juan Martinez to spell it out and prove it for us, (i.e.,gun, magazines, hair, $$, arrival time,etc.) You know...complete the puzzle. Some of the questions have already been answered, some...not so much.

What is the one thing you really want/wanted JM to prove conclusively because you "just had to know"?

Weezie: Knowledge from Travis of June 4 arrival; and 2nd, if they actually had sex

justanopinion: I really wish that he had brought the colour of the car door seen in the picture behind Hodi in the Helio phone pic... it was the white door... lol kinda makes you assume it was done on the road!

justanopinion: guess I have 2... really would like to know what the argument was that she was the worst thing that ever happened to him...

Last edited by justanopinion on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to fix it!!)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 pm

I have noticed that we all seem to have a "sticking point" or something in particular that we really wanted Juan Martinez to spell it out and prove it for us, (i.e.,gun, magazines, hair, $$, arrival time,etc.) You know...complete the puzzle. Some of the questions have already been answered, some...not so much.

justanopinion: guess I have 2... really would like to know what the argument was that she was the worst thing that ever happened to him...

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 pm

@JOA

Sorry, I didn't see that you had already edited to add your 2nd one. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Mylife101 wrote:I have noticed that we all seem to have a "sticking point" or something in particular that we really wanted Juan Martinez to spell it out and prove it for us, (i.e.,gun, magazines, hair, $$, arrival time,etc.) You know...complete the puzzle. Some of the questions have already been answered, some...not so much.

Gsweater - If Palin and Heavy D. understand their careers are just as ruined as any one of the defense team's witnesses - retirement. Alyce brought it up... Laughing

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 pm

justanopinion wrote:

Thanks Freckles ... I can always count on you to set me straight... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 803492 must be all the sex talk has my brain in a fog!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 836886

Yup! Thanks so much - you cleared up some things for me about Chris Hughes and I'd never even heard of Dr. H - I did think he had said those things about if he was found dead, it would be Jodi to Chris Hughes.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:48 pm

@ Gsweater:
Funny question! Very Happy

PS. Did Alyce really bring it up? I must have missed that.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:48 pm

@keikikiki

Color me even more confused than you, because I have thought all along that it was proven that she dyed her hair right before or during the trip! It seems to me the HLN TH's have been stating this all along as fact--------OR

maybe it's my fog. Oh Behave
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:58 pm

renatae wrote:@keikikiki

Color me even more confused than you, because I have thought all along that it was proven that she dyed her hair right before or during the trip! It seems to me the HLN TH's have been stating this all along as fact--------OR

The hair dye job has been a bit confusing to me today too. It seems that the confusion is not over whether or not JA dyed her hair, but, when she dyed it. The pics and time stamps taken on the Helio phone show JA with dark brown hair before the time on the Walmart receipt. Some thought/think she bought the hair dye at Walmart and then dyed her hair. He also showed a blonde pic with a big dog...not sure if that is from the Helio phone or not. The camera time stamps are 2:12pm, 2:25pm, and 2:28pm with dark brown hair. The Walmart receipt is 3:22pm. So, the hair dye job came before the Walmart shopping trip. Rental car guy said JA was blonde when she rented the car before the trip.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am

Bmore wrote:Apparently some how the national enquirer is saying JA told them this and when she told TA she lost the baby he was cold to her and it felt like he stabbed her in the heart... and that TA liked the movie psycho... NG asked NE guy where's the proof? No friends knew, nothing in the diary just another BS story from JA's mouth and the guys said yeah pretty much.... also that she thinks she'll be acquitted and is writing a book in jail to sell to get her $$ when she gets out... lol

Bombshell!!! LOL

On Dr. Drew, they showed the shower pics again and showed the astonishing similarity many have to the "Psycho" shower pics, and stated Jodi claimed Travis had this thing about the movie and wanted to re-enact it because he found this sexually arousing - a naked woman being attacked in the shower - he started roughing her up, and things went crazy from there.

So, how come the naked pics aren't of her, and Travis isn't the one who is dressed, and Jodi isn't the one slashed, and well.... Story #4, book @ 11.

Definitely think she may have turned this all around on him deliberately, thinking it was some sort of poetic justice for his rejection of her.

And this book thing? If she is still so sure she will be acquitted, as the NE guy claims, why is she suddenly going for the Passionate Manslaughter defense? Never mind, the egomaniac probably is just acceding to her lawyers' pleas that she show some common sense, while maintaining internally that she will get out and get that Manifesto published.

LOL @ poster upthread, I think it was Bo, with the Passionate Manslaughter Self Defense plea.
Really.
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 88030

Worst fear-mongering of the night: Mark Eiglarsh stating Jodi will spend many years jacking up the media with one story or another to keep herself in the public eye. Shudder.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:36 am

Renatae - I'd have to say being able to prove the gun theft from Grandma, that Travis had no clue she was even headed for his place (just my own feeling) and I would love it if JM could produce whatever communication from Jodi that set TA off so badly a few days before the murder.

Oops, sorry, that was three! I have OCD - need all the loose ends tied up! Very Happy

Last edited by renatae on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 am

Did Travis predict his own death?
Who did he tell?

Answer:
Dr. Karl Hiatt,
" Jane Velez-Mitchell had an exclusive interview with Dr. Karl Hiatt, a close friend and mentor of Travis Alexander. Dr. Hiatt says Travis spoke to him about his relationship with Jodi Arias and even gave him an ominous warning."

-Had weekly meals with family, knew about the slashed tires when Travis tried to move on with his life, Travis tried to change his ways, JA would stalk him

-He had met JA; didn't think she was anything out of the ordinary; Ja had dinner with them

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/11/did-travis-alexander-predict-his-own-death
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 am

Thanks, Freckles and MyLife, for the input on the hair dye and Dr. H!
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:50 am

Ryan Burns:
On stand Jan 9

On the stand, excerpts:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/11/witness-arias-lot-stronger-she-looks?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Travis as motivational speaker to Burns:

--Spoke w/JA 3-4 hours after she killed Travis; they laughed, she giggled
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/09/jodi-arias-murder-trial-former-lover-ryan-burns-testified-speaks-nancy-grace

Speaks of JA and trip planned to see Ryan, dead cell phone, etc.:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/09/jodi-arias-murder-trial-former-lover-ryan-burns-closer-god?clusterId=167#videoplayer

Ryan spoke with JA night before her arrest:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/09/jodi-arias-murder-trial-former-lover-ryan-burns-relationship?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Mark Brummet:
--Travis inspired him
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/09/interactions-i-had-travis-changed-me?clusterId=167#videoplayer

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:51 am

carlakay wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Threat was against Screech. Was hoping it would be against Nurmi. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 916266

well good grief I am shocked..JW is annoying and childish but neither of these traits should cause one to feel homicidal towards her. Hope they catch the threat maker

I know I was joking around about this earlier, but, seriously - it's scary. I also am rather surprised it would be to JW as, like you said, she is a minor annoyance. Wouldn't be too surprised after Nurmi's performance yesterday with poor Deanna, that someone might go around the bend about him.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 am

I just watched today's court video's.

Detective Esteban Flores is just the bomb!!! So direct, honest, no nonsense, yes or no, cool under pressure. I absolutely love this guy! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 2108

Juror questions definitely favored the State. Jurors just looking for confirmation of what they already believe they know, IMO.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:57 am

Mylife101 wrote:

The hair dye job has been a bit confusing to me today too. It seems that the confusion is not over whether or not JA dyed her hair, but, when she dyed it. The pics and time stamps taken on the Helio phone show JA with dark brown hair before the time on the Walmart receipt. Some thought/think she bought the hair dye at Walmart and then dyed her hair. He also showed a blonde pic with a big dog...not sure if that is from the Helio phone or not. The camera time stamps are 2:12pm, 2:25pm, and 2:28pm with dark brown hair. The Walmart receipt is 3:22pm. So, the hair dye job came before the Walmart shopping trip. Rental car guy said JA was blonde when she rented the car before the trip.

Let me add to the confusion. This is dated March 11, 2009.

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture/3932197/jodi-arias-quotthat-guyquot
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 am

Jodi Arias trial nearing its conclusion, judge says

The guilt-and-innocence phase of the trial could go to the jury next week

Michael Kiefer, The Arizona Republic | 10:32 p.m. EDT April 24, 2013

PHOENIX -- The end is near.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens told the Jodi Arias jury that the guilt-and-innocence phase of the four-month-long murder trial will end a week from Friday, and the jury will begin deliberating then.

This week, The Arizona Republic learned that the trial has even led to death threats against at least one defense attorney and one key witness for the defense.

As for testimony, it has been a week of clean-up for prosecutor Juan Martinez.

On Thursday, the medical examiner will return, likely to testify about details of Alexander's death that were not noted during his original testimony at the beginning of the trial. Then the courtroom will go dark until Wednesday, when a psychologist for the defense will counter testimony from a prosecution witness about whether Arias suffers from borderline personality disorder.

Then, on May 2 and 3, the prosecution and defense will make their closing arguments. If the court can stick to that schedule, the jury will get the case May 3.

(VIDEO: Chris Williams reporting live from Arizona)

Read more:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/24/arias-trial-nearing-its-conclusion/2111403/

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 am

(Just copy and paste the whole post into a the white window below to add your item)

Gsweater - If Palin and Heavy D. understand their careers are just as ruined as any one of the defense team's witnesses - retirement. Alyce brought it up...

Renatae - I'd have to say being able to prove the gun theft from Grandma, that Travis had no clue she was even headed for his place (just my own feeling) and I would love it if JM could produce whatever communication from Jodi that set TA off so badly a few days before the murder.

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:04 am

@Renatae

One...three..five? Hey, it's all good. We all have that one, three, five things we just have to know by the time this darn trial wraps! Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 am

Gsweater - If Palin and Heavy D. understand their careers are just as ruined as any one of the defense team's witnesses - retirement. Alyce brought it up...

Auman58 - Tying the .25 cal ammo at gma's to the round at the crime scene. Or did I miss that?
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:10 am

renatae wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

omg renatae.... shut the barn door... Christmas? No No No I have to get back to my life pre- this trial .... and yes I am an addict.. with no end in sight.. surely someone can get a grip on this and stop the daily excursions for Hodi!!

Laughing renatae guitar no offense intended as you only expressed what we all fear!! but lets say no to it lasting to Christmas..

LOL. I know. I'm so addicted I barely get anything else at all done. Seriously often go without much sleep except just falling asleep in front of the computer while trying to listen to all the HLN stuff and keep up online at the same time. Don't have time in my life for this stuff and have an awful time dragging myself away.

Pretend I never said it! In Jodi's world, that would be the equivalent of making it happen, God forbid!

Now, with the good news that the judge is finally taking charge here, and planning to wrap up next week, I want you all to realize that it was because I took it back about Christmas. Very Happy

That's the way things work in Jodi's world!

PS, Thanks for the guitar Back atya!

Last edited by renatae on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:13 am

Mylife101 wrote:
@Renatae

One...three..five? Hey, it's all good. We all have that one, three, five things we just have to know by the time this darn trial wraps! Very Happy

Cool
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 am

@ Auman58. You didn't miss it. It has not been proven yet.

I was so hoping that remote control would tie her to granny's home robbery and that in turn would tie her to the gun.

Looks like neither one of us is likely to get to check our item off the wish list.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 am

Mylife101 wrote:@ Auman58. You didn't miss it. It has not been proven yet.

I was so hoping that remote control would tie her to granny's home robbery and that in turn would tie her to the gun.

Looks like neither one of us is likely to get to check our item off the wish list.

Those "thieves" must really hate JA or they would have found a way to get the gun to the cops. It could possibly save her life......Oh, well.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 am

Mylife101 wrote:I just watched today's court video's.

Detective Esteban Flores is just the bomb!!! So direct, honest, no nonsense, yes or no, cool under pressure. I absolutely love this guy! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 2108

Juror questions definitely favored the State. Jurors just looking for confirmation of what they already believe they know, IMO.
I like his inner calm; he radiates peace and security.
He is very professional in his work and non-threatening.
Bet he has a wonderful sense of humor, too!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 am

OT:
Re Wilmot:

I have been very critical of the tacky appearance Wilmot has been presenting in court. Surprise, surprise! I was pleased to see her wearing a decent maroon and white blouse with a black suit today. Her lipstick nicely accented the blouse. The suit was unadorned and that drew the attention to the blouse with its sharp, clearly defined collar. Big change! Almost like the collar is speaking clearly instead of "rounding" the edges... The suit color was deeply intense black color. Something about it just didn't work. Not sure what. Suit itself was well cut and did not have those hideous buttons or fake flap pockets. Perhaps it was too rich in appearance for the blouse?

I would like to see Wilmot gravitate toward the warmer palette and perhaps try some of the earth tones with browns, tans, pinkish-ecru or beige. But she really needs to stay off the yellow/blue/green colors when they are in solid plains or fields.

I would like to see Wilmot try some open jacket pant suits. Here, she could use a longer jacket line but only if the jacket had long, clean and uncluttered edges. A soft coral with darker coral tone/wine/ or even brown or gray would be most attractive. If the jacket was longer to cover her rump it would present a much cleaner line.

Business women need to stay on top of their game. Doesn't matter how great you are if you can't present yourself fittingly.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:57 am

auman58 wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:@ Auman58. You didn't miss it. It has not been proven yet.

Those "thieves" must really hate JA or they would have found a way to get the gun to the cops. It could possibly save her life......Oh, well.

Very Happy Yes, indeed!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:04 am

Freckles wrote:OT:
Re Wilmot:

I have been very critical of the tacky appearance Wilmot has been presenting in court. Surprise, surprise! I was pleased to see her wearing a decent maroon and white blouse with a black suit today. Her lipstick nicely accented the blouse. The suit was unadorned and that drew the attention to the blouse with its sharp, clearly defined collar. Big change! Almost like the collar is speaking clearly instead of "rounding" the edges... The suit color was deeply intense black color. Something about it just didn't work. Not sure what. Suit itself was well cut and did not have those hideous buttons or fake flap pockets. Perhaps it was too rich in appearance for the blouse?

I would like to see Wilmot gravitate toward the warmer palette and perhaps try some of the earth tones with browns, tans, pinkish-ecru or beige. But she really needs to stay off the yellow/blue/green colors when they are in solid plains or fields.

I would like to see Wilmot try some open jacket pant suits. Here, she could use a longer jacket line but only if the jacket had long, clean and uncluttered edges. A soft coral with darker coral tone/wine/ or even brown or gray would be most attractive. If the jacket was longer to cover her rump it would present a much cleaner line.

Business women need to stay on top of their game. Doesn't matter how great you are if you can't present yourself fittingly.

Wow, freckles!!! Not trying to be too nosy...just a little nosy. Do you work in the fashion industry in some capacity or is fashion just your thing? You point out details I really hadn't noticed. Color me impressed!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 am

Mylife101 wrote:
auman58 wrote:

Very Happy Yes, indeed!

They should have offered a no-questions-asked reward for the return of the gun, Yreka isn't that big.
I also believe that if anyone other than JA made the "Travis'" shirt and underwear, they would have come forward.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:50 am

@25:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn481Ss4t7Y

Question for someone working in mental health:

Is JA aware of the hurt, pain, disappointment to her grandmother, her father, her siblings?

Is her mental condition one that becomes more prevalent in "acting out" as she ages? Perhaps, she becomes more emboldened to use less self-control or has less interest in meeting the "normal" expectations of teachers, friends, family, employers, and she fails to respect the boundaries of others even for her own self-gain?

I am thinking of JA but also others who have recently committed atrocities against their communities with blatant disregard of laws and individuals within the communities.

Would her mental condition be classified as a behavior disorder?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:59 am

I have another question for the group. Has anyone heard or mentioned if the jury will be sequestered when they start deliberations? And if they really and truly get the case on Friday, which I highly doubt, will they work the weekend?

Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:00 am

..."This type of dating to me is like a very long job interview and can be exponentially more mentally taxing. Desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her and knowing she is wondering the same thing about me. That’s usually when I think myself into a panic and start acting weird in consequence to trying so hard to act normal."....Travis Alexander

http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 am

Moosiesmama wrote:I have another question for the group. Has anyone heard or mentioned if the jury will be sequestered when they start deliberations? And if they really and truly get the case on Friday, which I highly doubt, will they work the weekend?

No work on weekend because no security at courthouse.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:04 am

auman58 wrote:What is the one thing you really want/wanted JM to prove conclusively because you "just had to know"?

Auman58 - Tying the .25 cal ammo at gma's to the round at the crime scene. Or did I miss that?

Moosiesmama - Were all the journals seized at one time or did they appear dribble babble over the years since the murder?
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:07 am

Mylife101 wrote:clipped-

Wow, freckles!!! Not trying to be too nosy...just a little nosy. Do you work in the fashion industry in some capacity or is fashion just your thing? You point out details I really hadn't noticed. Color me impressed!
I figured it out! The suit is too heavy of a material for spring/summer attire, and it is not suited in fabric texture for the blouse. Colors work well but the fabrics don't.

I was watching the vid of Wilmot walking to the bench.
Because of her statue, she needs to shorten the skirt so as to lengthen the leg appearance. The skirt needs to be no longer than 1 1/2" below the knee. (This is where a nice slack suit would benefit her by providing a long, clean line giving the illusion of ht.) She also needs a back vent on her skirts to provide ease in walking and to avoid the masculine "stride"... vent should be @ 3" long and may be a single pleat.

Her makeup: JA has an excellent hand with make-up. Wilmot needs instruction on the eye liner. When she completely rings the eyes she has the "raccoon" appearance or the Egyptian look and that has long been dead! The lower lid needs to be thinly lined and should not extend from outer corner past 1/2 to 2/3 to inner corner. Upper lid may match or may taper lightly toward nose bridge. Two-three eye colors may be gently applied and the outer corners may be "dusted" with a light color complimenting either the eye or the clothing.

Hair: She needs to get rid of the "lioness hiding in the brush" appearance. Good soft cut with a sweep off the face to keep femininity as well as present the entire face, ie, as in "honesty." Hair color needs work. Badly. The streaks don't do the job.

Sadly, professionals often get too busy working on careers and forget about the physical presentation. Also, with age and change in fashion, we sometimes fail to update our wardrobes and our appearances. Nothing shameful about aging just learn to do it gracefully! And keep the smile on the face as frowns seem to get ingrained. Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:10 am

Moosiemama--
IIRC, JA stated in her first interviews with Det Flores, prior to her arrest, she had placed ALL her journals in a lock box at her place of residence. She appeared to be offering the journals as evidence she was not in Mesa when Travis was murdered. I would imagine the journals in the lock boxes were obtained all at once when the search warrant was issued.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 am

auman58 wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Very Happy Yes, indeed!

They should have offered a no-questions-asked reward for the return of the gun, Yreka isn't that big.
I also believe that if anyone other than JA made the "Travis'" shirt and underwear, they would have come forward.

OMG auman!!! Thank you! Woo-hoo! All your comments about the gun are so common-sense-right-on! Yesyesyes! That's one of my fav things about RC...you all put the puzzle pieces together in my fuzzy brain.

I have often wondered wth- why wouldn't JA lead us to the 'tossed' (BAAAH!) gun? She is the only person that knows even the general county/major interstate she was driving when she 'tossed' ( Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 451255 ) it...

I mean, seriously? If I'm facing the dp for this crime, and it really was in self-defense yadayada (which- IT WASN'T!!! Oh yeah...I'm pretending, for the sake of discussion) you can be 100% certain that I will lead my dteam straight to it...You know, 'cause it can then be shown that it was not in fact grandpa's gun that shot TA. Then I could skate outta the klink, write a best-selling book, have a baby w/my jailhouse bff, tweet away, do arts and crafts...

Re the TA shirt- don'tcha picture her in grandpa's house ironing those letters on? I do. After she killed him. Between fake journal entries and waitressing shifts and buying a 9mm and hiding knifes in a box of books in the trunk of that next rental car. Gosh- it is so easy to 'dislike' that psycho. Hearing/thinking about any one little aspect of this case can work me into a tizzy... newspaper

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:08 am

auman58 wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Let me add to the confusion. This is dated March 11, 2009.

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture/3932197/jodi-arias-quotthat-guyquot

How did you find that? Ha. Very funny auman! Did they let her outta the klink for good behavior? No

You had me for a moment...until I noticed 'posted 2009' not time-stamped...whew! Don't get me in trouble again! Shocked

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:23 am

Pianist wrote:I have been thinking about the defense's accusations about DV. I don't believe it BUT I do believe that she responded like a MISTRESS. Years ago I read a book on the behaviors of a mistress and how being such affects their lives. Jodi was his mistress. He was looking for a wife not a sex thing. She stalked like a mistress will. She was jealous just like a mistress. Many mistresses can't seem to leave. There is a method of control from one side or another in the mistress situation. Look at the Tom Capano case.

Jodi did not want to be a mistress she wanted to be a wife. When I think about jodi as a mistress I can see how she fits the pattern. I know she premeditated his murder, I know she stalked, I know she lies over and over again, Nothing he ever said or did was bad enough to cause this tragedy. Just thinking about her from a slightly different perspective. Again Just my thought during this late evening.

This sounds accurate, the only difference is that a mistress who is obsessed usually uses the affair to tell the wife to break them up and get him for herself/ In this case Jodi was going to use the sex tapes to mess with Travis, but instead killed him. And it may have worked except that she had lost the phone with the sex conversation on it and it wasn't found until after the murder. (I believe by her grandmother).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:27 am

[quote="Mari 68"]
Mylife101 wrote:

18thcenturylady---I want the remote control to come in and tie the gun/dvd theft together, and show only she could have done it.

I also want to know the 'rest of the story' of the magazine code. IMO it was left hanging too much.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:47 am

keikikiki wrote:
carlakay wrote:I am still confused about the hair coloring crap. I thought by showing the time stamped pics from her helio and the walmart receipt Juan proved Arias colored her hair sometime on June 3rd.Forgive me lovely peeps been a doozy of a day

Howdy Carlakay! I actually just came back to check here and see how YOU are doin! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 2108

It's not just you, it has been a confusing day (imoo)...what are you still ??? My guess is you are right about JM proving Hodi went dark (in more ways than one) between June 2-June 3 08. JM did a great job of that (imoo) the more I think about what his other evidence might've been.

Btw Carlakay, if you ever wanna bend my ear about chronic pain, just know I empathize. So sorry to hear about that. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 2108 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 839314 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 18 2108

thank you hun..very sweet of you..the haircoloring confusion we seem to all fell into had my foggy head so scrambled I just went to bed..still not sure on it but will try to figure it out once the folgers kicks in
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:58 am

18thcenturylady---I want the remote crontrol to come in and tie the gun/dvd theft together, and show only she could have done it.

I also want to know the 'rest of the story' of the magazine code. IMO it was left hanging too much.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:04 am

renatae wrote:
carlakay wrote:

I swear it wasn't me..lol

LOL! Maybe 18th or I - we are both foaming at the mouth here today! jk jk jk jk!!!!

(Apologies in advance to 18th!)

Lol! You got that right, Renate! I have had waaayyy too much of that perv! I agree with whoever said he'll soon return to his practice of defending other pervs, talk about sex to his hearts content, and hopefully we'll never have to hear about him again, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:06 am

I thought Db testified that JA returned to his house cuz she forgot the remote? (I'd have to watch the vid on YouTube it's something along the lines of follow the remote) Juan's pointing out she didn't borrow gas cans, she traded them.
Where are the gas cans??
I would like JM to tie together what the last argument was. I think this is the key for his premed.. I'm hanging on it because it's vague.. Perhaps their communication was tele? Can they establish, in fact, that she arrived in the middle of the night and did not 'hide out, stalking the place until everyone was gone?
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:08 am

I do think Juan could have done a much better job of clarifying the haircolor testimony yesterday. As I see it, she most definitely did color her hair on the all-important day in question, which was AFTER RENTING THE CAR. The Walmart trip was AFTER the new color job, so I am guessing she did not in fact purchase haircolor along with the gas can. IF haircolor had been on the receipt, I think Juan would have been all over that with Walmart lady the other day, and brought it to our attention then or before.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:13 am

She's the 1 who continues to make movie references. Almost like her family ignored her and just plopped her in front of the TV to watch movies. I thought all along those shower pics were attempting to recreate the psycho movie. Which may have been her plan. We know how that movie ends..
Just like her reference to child's names, Reagen, Hinkley.. Hinkley shot Reagen. Creepy how her life seems to mimic movie plots. Just another 'sad' coincidence for JA
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next