Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17

+32
olivier57
tesstruhart
Pianist
justanopinion
18thcenturylady
Junebug
Weeziethm
vegret
Bmore
nemo1970
Mercysake
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
renatae
Mylife101
FireandBlood
sassy5d
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
auman58
sitemama
Jill-in-NV
Nene_Please
Gizmo711
Hinky Refugee
yellow bike
keikikiki
dbratt
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Mrskinger
36 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Breaking in @ 5 minutes re the judge.
Martinez may examine the material at that time Geffy is talking about.

Here we go, folks! Martinez will go for Geffy's throat!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17

Post by justanopinion Wed May 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Really don't like how this guy rambles... but then BS baffles brains... so maybe that is what he is supposed to be doing!!

seriously though I can't watch anymore gotta get some work done!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 1:41 pm

and we're suppose to get thru 2 witnesses today with both direct and cross?
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 1:41 pm

JA is going to miss her break.
Quard is standing there waiting while she colors...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Bmore wrote:and we're suppose to get thru 2 witnesses today with both direct and cross?
Courthouse security notified to be on duty until 8:30 PM.
Shocked Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm

is Willmott done then?

are we on break? is cross up next???
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm

justanopinion wrote:Really don't like how this guy rambles... but then BS baffles brains... so maybe that is what he is supposed to be doing!!

seriously though I can't watch anymore gotta get some work done!!

Here is a cookie crumb...

TWEET

BethKaras Geffner said the MMPI-2 test is not designed to diagnose personality
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Dear Mari and BMore,
I am so sick and coughing and hacking endlessly, but both of you have me laughing out loud now, and wheezing!
You are both so funny and just what I needed today. I can't watch---Just am to damn SICK OF THE DT AND HER ICKYNESS, but thanks for the updates and the humor! Much appreciated today~

I hope you get better FAST! You need to watch closing arguments.

I, too, am no longer watching live. I can't stand this myself. I promised to "not give a schitt" either way - but I'm finding myself so effing concerned about her getting away with this.

I won't be angry if she doesn't get the death penalty. I can live with that. She can appeal but the state won't be paying for it. She'll have to sell a schitt ton of her magazine advertisements tracing. LOL

That's why I am not watching Mari---I get so stressed out over everything these defense witnesses say. Oh I know they are lame losers, but I keep remembering the CA trial...I feel so exhausted and weak today, and like I just don't have the oomph to deal with anger at JW, KN, JA, and now this new witness. I ONLY want good news right now, so am hoping to check in here later and hear that Juan vaporized this guy and that jury questions were snarky toward him!
Like you, and because of how the CA verdict did me in, I didn't want to get too vested in this trial when I started watching months ago, but now I feel I'll lose it if she doesn't get convicted of murder one. I have so much empathy for Travis, his family and friends, and so much animosity for this evil witch...

I plan to watch Juan's closing statement for sure~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Mari 68 wrote:is Willmott done then?

You are funny! Laughing Laughing We are on morning break.
Wilmot is still screeching with her outdoor voice inside and Geffy is lulling us to sleep.
Geffy has that special voice... some call it hypnotic while others say... BORING! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 17 571855

Last edited by Freckles on Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:and we're suppose to get thru 2 witnesses today with both direct and cross?
Courthouse security notified to be on duty until 8:30 PM.
Shocked Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

That's a shame, I have to 'watch' this and will have to go to bed before JM because it's 9h later than in AZ here... Crying or Very sad

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed May 01, 2013 1:47 pm

In all my life I don't remember being this DISGUSTED! This witness is absolutely useless. What a waste of time for the jury. The DT had a witness who spent an excessive amount of time with JA, one who changed the scores to benefit JA, and now one who has never interviewed JA. What in the world has our justice system come to?
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:is Willmott done then?

You are funny! Laughing Laughing We are on morning break.
Wilmot is still screeching with her outdoor voice inside and Geffy is lulling us to sleep.

Honestly, I hope Juan doesn't go into a total vaporization of this guy. Just empasize he didn't review the case file and didn't interview Jodi.

Just let it be.

I want closing arguments!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Junebug wrote:Hello Everyone!

If I were a juror, I would be thinking of the pics and testimony they last heard from the (hot) ME, which would make me think I really don't care what her problems are! Certainly could care less at this point about her test scores and validity.

You know, many months ago I saw all the death photos of Travis on some site. These included autopsy photos, not just the crime scene. At that time I posted here that all of the millions of words spoken in this trial didn't matter as much as what those few pictures silently conveyed. I don't need any shrink, lawyer, etc.---anyone---to tell me that the person who did that to Travis is a vicious, soulless killer. They tell me she has 'issues' but in the end, it doesn't matter what they are. No way could you look at them and see self defense. Like you, I don't give a flip what her problems are. She is cold, calculating, and filled with rage. The jury should be thinking about how she planned this killing for days, and how Travis was caught off guard and fought for his life, and how he died in pain and fear, knowing that his days here were at an end.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 1:55 pm

TWEET

reporterjmiguel Juror #2 looks close to falling asleep #cantsaythatiblamehim 10 seconds ago

michaelbkiefer Geffner looks at a test in which Arias tried to make herself look better than she is. 24 seconds ago ·

elizabetherwin Geffner going over another set of test results with teeny tiny words/letters up on the projection screen.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm

let me guess....he HAND SCORED the re-score tongue
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Well I have a short version for DrG
- Do you agree with DrS and AL ?
- Yes.
- Ok, next witness...
The result will be the same but would avoid hours...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm

carlakay wrote:I am flat out appalled judge Stephens allowed this man to take the stand and testify without having spent a single minute with Jodi.

I missed the beginning..did this "judge" even bother informing the jury that the schedule she gave them last week has basicly been blown out the door?

Me too. Unbelievable to me.
Is it true Geffner is here for free? I find that hard to believe.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 1:59 pm

TWEET

michaelbkiefer Conversely, based on that test, there could be anxiety or PTSD issues, but Geffner would want to do more testing to assess it. 17 seconds ago

michaelbkiefer As to whether Arias walks the borderline, Geffner says the measure is barely elevated or normal, meaning she is not borderline. 26 seconds ago

reporterjmiguel Expert says #jodiarias scored low when it came to borderline personality disorder. 54 seconds ago

elizabetherwin Geffner explains something in psychobabble, asks if that helps. Willmott says um, not really. #lol #jodiarias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 01, 2013 2:01 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

If I were a juror, I would be thinking of the pics and testimony they last heard from the (hot) ME, which would make me think I really don't care what her problems are! Certainly could care less at this point about her test scores and validity.

You know, many months ago I saw all the death photos of Travis on some site. These included autopsy photos, not just the crime scene. At that time I posted here that all of the millions of words spoken in this trial didn't matter as much as what those few pictures silently conveyed. I don't need any shrink, lawyer, etc.---anyone---to tell me that the person who did that to Travis is a vicious, soulless killer. They tell me she has 'issues' but in the end, it doesn't matter what they are. No way could you look at them and see self defense. Like you, I don't give a flip what her problems are. She is cold, calculating, and filled with rage. The jury should be thinking about how she planned this killing for days, and how Travis was caught off guard and fought for his life, and how he died in pain and fear, knowing that his days here were at an end.

Exactly! After Juan gets done with his closing and the jury is sitting with the photos and the many lies-I think that will sum it up for them. This is a waist of every ones time.

Hope you feel better soon. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 17 803492
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Weeziethm wrote:let me guess....he HAND SCORED the re-score tongue
===The company, Pearson (sp) owns the score sheets and methodology.
They want to keep tight control of the test.
The company charges and heaven help us IF these over-paid expert witnesses will send these tests out for proper scoring by computer!!! Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Pianist wrote:In all my life I don't remember being this DISGUSTED! This witness is absolutely useless. What a waste of time for the jury. The DT had a witness who spent an excessive amount of time with JA, one who changed the scores to benefit JA, and now one who has never interviewed JA. What in the world has our justice system come to?

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #17 - Page 17 803492 Best Posting Of The

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Oh-oh! Geffy just said he would want to do more testing before diagnosing PTSD, anxiety disorder or BPD... he would not label them at that point.

TWEET

elizabetherwin There's a question in the jury basket!

NO!! NO!!! NO!!!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 2:05 pm

@18....JW was sneaky in her questioning of Dr G's being paid or not. She actually asked if his COMPANY was paying him (he's on a salary) to be here and he said NO. So he isn't being paid for time off. But she did not ask him if the STATE was paying him for his testimony - which is a different question.

Not to worry...JM will clarify.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Spraycan---
Did you catch that hand gesture by Wilmot?
So bizarre!!! Excellent screen shot. Looked like this: crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Weeziethm wrote:@18....JW was sneaky in her questioning of Dr G's being paid or not. She actually asked if his COMPANY was paying him (he's on a salary) to be here and he said NO. So he isn't being paid for time off. But she did not ask him if the STATE was paying him for his testimony - which is a different question.

Not to worry...JM will clarify.

Check WILL be in the mail at a much later date...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:08 pm

TWEET

elizabetherwin Geffner testifying about the professional journals he edits. #JodiArias 18 seconds ago

elizabetherwin Geffner answers Willmott "yes ma'am" about 1 minute ago

elizabetherwin It'll be interesting to see if the tone of jury ?s changes now that #Juror8 is gone-he asked a lot of questions in the past. #JodiArias about 1 minute ago ·

reporterjmiguel One juror keeps rubbing his face and stretching. Looks bored.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Geffy is going to name drop ALYCE...
Waiting for it...
He is plumping up his ego right now... all about his journals, institutions he started for abused women, co-edited books (ALYCE)... written about 45 books...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 01, 2013 2:14 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

I cant watch no more due to exactly what you wrote above...I do not give a damn if Jodi suffered trauma before during or after murdering this young man...wth should I? this is not about HER it is about wether or not she planned the murder she admittedly commited
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:16 pm

based on 'our' conversations.... JW your word is as good as JAs...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:17 pm

he needs to stop with calling himself out on the "double-negative"s....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:18 pm

TWEET

elizabetherwin Willmott indicates DeMarte didn't read the directions properly on the test she gave #JodiArias 52 seconds ago

elizabetherwin I wonder if defense on purpose chose an older gentleman to counter the young Dr. DeMarte. I'd guess yes. about 1 minute ago

elizabetherwin Geffner does a good job looking at the jurors while explaining things to them. 4 minutes ago ·

elizabetherwin More charts...I can actually almost read this one. Almost. 6 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Frankly, I'm less interested in borderline than bottom line: Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander. Was it premeditated or something less?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:19 pm

now since Dr. D gave JA a test that wasn't the newest one that came out a few months before she's to be drawn and quartered for failing her professional responsibilty
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 pm

TWEET

michaelbkiefer Willmott asks if it was appropriate for DeMarte to administer an outdated version of one test? No, says Geffner.

elizabetherwin Geffner trying to discredit DeMarte, says it's not appropriate to use older tests if a new version is available. 42 seconds ago

elizabetherwin So far Geffner has been testifying for a little under two hours.

Last edited by Freckles on Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Bmore wrote:now since Dr. D gave JA a test that wasn't the newest one that came out a few months before she's to be drawn and quartered for failing her professional responsibilty

Nah... test had no track record for its own validity...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Ok so in this line of questioning, Dr. Samels should have readministered the Trama test after the new test came out too-right? Very Happy
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:23 pm

I think BPD at least explains some of her behavior and it's part of her pathology instead of her just being the biggest b!tch out there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:23 pm

June I think Dr. D said that too.... but yes because tigers and bears will produce different traumas.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 pm

===A lot of interesting JA movements, facial smirks, stares... Travis' family is all eyes on JA...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Bmore wrote:he needs to stop with calling himself out on the "double-negative"s....

He just did it again....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 pm

i'd be very concerned about my sexual actions too if my stuff looked like hers...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Weeziethm wrote:let me guess....he HAND SCORED the re-score tongue

Odd phrase. Why did he not say he VERIFIED the test scores...?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:27 pm

I'd like to add to the above... I'd be more concerned for someone that saw it and still wanted to partake...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:27 pm

TWEET

elizabetherwin Geffner says #JodiArias testified high for "dysfunctional sexual behavior." Shocking......

Very Happy Really? Took an Einstein to figure that out?Jury has to be laughing at him!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 01, 2013 2:27 pm

JA's "trauma" was the fact that Travis was about to unmask "IT", and she would be exposed for all the world to see what/who she really is. She was NOT having that. Thus Travis had to die.

End of Story.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Bmore wrote:i'd be very concerned about my sexual actions too if my stuff looked like hers...

Laughing Too funny!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Bmore wrote:I'd like to add to the above... I'd be more concerned for someone that saw it and still wanted to partake...
Hmmm... The health department might want your number, too.
Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Freckles wrote:TWEET

elizabetherwin I wonder if defense on purpose chose an older gentleman to counter the young Dr. DeMarte. I'd guess yes. about 1 minute ago

Why wondering ? It's so obvious. Dr DeMarte was good but young, it was evident.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 01, 2013 2:30 pm

funny how JM might be pulling rank on the he's looking at a paper, mark it into evidence and JW is like really, it's the same as mine... There is an SOP for court, learn it and follow it.... dot the i's and cross the t's... bet she only wipes half her ass...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 01, 2013 2:31 pm

I don't normally talk about peoples' looks but, I wish this guy would use Just for Men on his mustach as well or not use it at all.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Bmore wrote:I think BPD at least explains some of her behavior and it's part of her pathology instead of her just being the biggest b!tch out there...

yes it does and thats why I aint understanding wth the big fight in court over which mental issue she has..the PTSD only explains her behaviour after the fact..and there is no substantial evidence that verifies she was an abused woman...this jury has to be sitting there wonderin wth this man is up there droning on and on and on again and what do all these damn charts n test n scores have to do with the fact she butchered a man..IMO
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next