Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

+15
Julie
Alessandra_Deux
sitemama
Randie
18thcenturylady
CuriousPortlander
Weeziethm
Mylife101
justanopinion
glazier
tesstruhart
LottieM
Nene_Please
colsnipe
hello clarice
19 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by colsnipe Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Found on FB....

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 11070800_919977511386644_3870816048549307021_n
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:58 pm

^^^LOL^^^ Very Happy

Yes, JA is quite the drama queen. I actually wonder if JA would have preferred the DP because she is fully aware that it takes a good 20 years or so of appeals before the DP might actually become a reality for her and she will need the taxpayer's assistance to fund appeals. JA knows that without the DP sentence she is forced to fend for herself when it comes to financing a very expensive appeals process. I can't help but think that she must be somewhat fearful of how she may be treated by the Perryville inmate population once she "earns" her way out of isolation. I'm sure that JA must have heard some Perryville horror stories from other jail inmates that have previously spent time there. She is so self-absorbed that I honestly believe that JA still thinks that some sort of "legal magic" or maneuver is going to happen and she will be set free. She also knows that her chances of winning an appeal are greatly reduced now that she cannot freely spend the taxpayer's money on every little crazy idea that she thinks might win an appeal. I'm thinking her sources of funding are going to dry up quickly once she gets to Perryville and is no longer in the news. LWOP may well have turned out to be the best sentence for JA, IMO.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Mylife101 wrote:^^^LOL^^^ Very Happy

Yes, JA is quite the drama queen.  I actually wonder if JA would have preferred the DP because she is fully aware that it takes a good 20 years or so of appeals before the DP might actually become a reality for her and she will need the taxpayer's assistance to fund appeals.  JA knows that without the DP sentence she is forced to fend for herself when it comes to financing a very expensive appeals process.  I can't help but think that she must be somewhat fearful of how she may be treated by the Perryville inmate population once she "earns" her way out of isolation.  I'm sure that JA must have heard some Perryville horror stories from other jail inmates that have previously spent time there.  She is so self-absorbed that I honestly believe that JA still thinks that some sort of "legal magic" or maneuver is going to happen and she will be set free.  She also knows that her chances of winning an appeal are greatly reduced now that she cannot freely spend the taxpayer's money on every little crazy idea that she thinks might win an appeal.  I'm thinking her sources of funding are going to dry up quickly once she gets to Perryville and is no longer in the news.  LWOP may well have turned out to be the best sentence for JA, IMO.

IMO, JA does not have the ability to be fearful. She was said to be like a chameleon and I think she sees new opportunity, new change as a challenge to con and control and overwhelm. It is the only thing she knows how to do: Adjust, con, and sway others to whatever best benefits her. Regrets? IMO, she has none. Getting caught? Well, she had the "fun", the challenge of the con and for the longest time, she won. She frustrated those going against her game and that frustration was her win.

I fully expect JA to get worse with time. This psychosis seems to get worse with time/age. Scott Petersen, Casey Anthony, Ted Bundy were ALL said to be wonderfully charming children only starting to show signs of maladjustment when they were teens. By the time they were in their mid to late twenties, the psychosis was in full swing . Not one of them has shown regret EXCEPT for being caught and unable to outsmart their captors, their relatives/friends, etc.. The only insults or disappointments are not in going to jail/prison but in not controlling the situation. She WILL adjust. We will hear about her only when she gets frustrated at NOT CONTROLLING OTHERS. By controlling others, she believes she is assuming their abilities and powers and they lose! (BTW, the "art" of copying? Sounds almost like recording the mirror images...She admires the work and "owns" it by stealing it... and until her hands are slapped, she will continue to fraudulently assume their work as her own.)

I can not see how her family endorses her overt activities... Endorses and supports thru the blogs. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:35 am

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:^^^LOL^^^ Very Happy

Yes, JA is quite the drama queen.  I actually wonder if JA would have preferred the DP because she is fully aware that it takes a good 20 years or so of appeals before the DP might actually become a reality for her and she will need the taxpayer's assistance to fund appeals.  JA knows that without the DP sentence she is forced to fend for herself when it comes to financing a very expensive appeals process.  I can't help but think that she must be somewhat fearful of how she may be treated by the Perryville inmate population once she "earns" her way out of isolation.  I'm sure that JA must have heard some Perryville horror stories from other jail inmates that have previously spent time there.  She is so self-absorbed that I honestly believe that JA still thinks that some sort of "legal magic" or maneuver is going to happen and she will be set free.  She also knows that her chances of winning an appeal are greatly reduced now that she cannot freely spend the taxpayer's money on every little crazy idea that she thinks might win an appeal.  I'm thinking her sources of funding are going to dry up quickly once she gets to Perryville and is no longer in the news.  LWOP may well have turned out to be the best sentence for JA, IMO.

IMO, JA does not have the ability to be fearful. She was said to be like a chameleon and I think she sees new opportunity, new change as a challenge to con and control and overwhelm. It is the only thing she knows how to do: Adjust, con, and sway others to whatever best benefits her. Regrets? IMO, she has none. Getting caught? Well, she had the "fun", the challenge of the con and for the longest time, she won. She  frustrated those going against her game and that frustration was her win.  

I fully expect JA to get worse with time. This psychosis seems to get worse with time/age. Scott Petersen, Casey Anthony, Ted Bundy were ALL said to be wonderfully charming children only starting to show signs of maladjustment when they were teens. By the time they were in their mid to late twenties, the psychosis was in full swing . Not one of them has shown regret EXCEPT for being caught and unable to outsmart their captors, their relatives/friends, etc.. The only insults or disappointments are not in going to jail/prison but in not controlling the situation. She WILL adjust. We will hear about her only when she gets frustrated at NOT CONTROLLING OTHERS. By controlling others, she believes she is assuming their abilities and powers and they lose! (BTW, the "art" of copying? Sounds almost like recording the mirror images...She admires the work and "owns" it by stealing it... and until her hands are slapped, she will continue to fraudulently assume their work as her own.)

I can not see how her family endorses her overt activities... Endorses and supports thru the blogs. Shocked

Yes, it is sad to think you are probably right about most, if not all, of what you have written. As to being fearful, I admit that it must take something significant to invoke fear in JA.  After all, she did fearlessly plan and execute TA in cold blood.  As to getting worse over time...yes, definitely.  Prison time generally has adverse effect on people that don't have pathologies; therefore, I have no doubt that JA's personality disorders will only get worse. Spot on observation on the copy "art" as well.  Another example of JA taking what she admires in others and morphing it into her own.

As for JA's family, I think there are a few things involved in their support for her and her activities.  On one hand, they are probably living in some denial and buying into her story (at least publically) to save some face. It would be hard to publically admit/accept that one of your own did something so vile, and so cruel, for no better reason than a selfish, jealous, evil rage.  On the other hand, I think money motivates the support.  They will not receive donations, etc. from supporters of the Alexander family.  The only hope the Arias family has of receiving any additional financial help is from the JAII, J4J, etc.  These JA groups will not help them if they don't publically support JA and her B.S. domestic violence claims.  In sum, I think that shame motivates JA's family to deny the truth of JA's actions and I think that they like the extra cash that supporting and endorsing her brings in.  And, your thoughts?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:26 am

MyLife said:

"...Yes, it is sad to think you are probably right about most, if not all, of what you have written. 1. As to being fearful, I admit that it must take something significant to invoke fear in JA.  After all, she did fearlessly plan and execute TA in cold blood. As to getting worse over time...yes, definitely.  Prison time generally has adverse effect on people that don't have pathologies; therefore, I have no doubt that JA's personality disorders will only get worse. Spot on observation on the copy "art" as well. 2. Another example of JA taking what she admires in others and morphing it into her own.

As for JA's family, I think there are a few things involved in their support for her and her activities.   3. On one hand, they are probably living in some denial and buying into her story (at least publically) to save some face. It would be hard to publically admit/accept that one of your own did something so vile, and so cruel, for no better reason than a selfish, jealous, evil rage.  On the other hand, I think money motivates the support.  They will not receive donations, etc. from supporters of the Alexander family.  4. The only hope the Arias family has of receiving any additional financial help is from the JAII, J4J, etc.  These JA groups will not help them if they don't publically support JA and her B.S. domestic violence claims.  In sum, I think that shame motivates JA's family to deny the truth of JA's actions and I think that they like the extra cash that supporting and endorsing her brings in.  And, your thoughts?..."

1. The fear? No. She was full of rage, not fear. Rage all she had been mirroring would become apparent to others and she would no longer be accepted for the illusions she had presented. Travis had the power at that moment to unveil her and in that unveiling could destroy the "illusion empire" she had created. In the end, he did. By his death and this trial.Travis DID ultimately show the court watchers JA was EVIL just as he had told her she was. She, however, believes she won the game, control over him thru his death and the pain of his family. She got her revenge and believes she has kept the upper hand. She is now onto a new game and that is undoing Sheriff Joe, the courts, media and making money off her conning. (I am sure she will be trying to write and publish her own book...She will fine tooth the events and present them to the most scandalous perspectives in order to generate more dollar. The money, however, if there is any, will go to pay the victim's family. Expect the book to be "ghost written" with proceeds heading back to her family and to her. )

2. ".... Another example of JA taking what she admires in others and morphing it into her own...." Well said! I stumbled for the words you wrote so cleanly. And THAT, IMO, is the markings, the making, the tiger stripes ( if you will) of the sociopath. Taking on the trappings of another and claiming it for the self.

3.  I disagree. When interviewed at Yreka, CA by Det. Flores, BOTH the parents did NOT show surprise Travis was murdered by their dau, JA. That told me the parents WERE aware JA was out of control and prone to violence when she did not get her way. (The hell a child can cause with a temper tantrum is greatly magnified in the thinking, conning adult abilities.)

4.  I agree with the monetary concept. DV is the means to collect the money and the plausible excuse/reason/explanation for the murdering of Travis. It is only a side note to gain the cash. There are many benefiting from the donations, if I am reading  correctly. There are those administering the fund accts, there is JA getting her commissary cash, and then there are JA's parents and her aunt--- who are being paid for the blogging requesting additional funds, etc..
(I am sure the IRS will go after them and they may end up having to pay back disability funds or social security admin, plus taxes and penalties for failure to disclose.)

The family may feel they are owed this money for the very hell JA has put them thru her entire life. (Can you imagine the turmoil discovering you own child broke into her grandmother's home to steal items? She did not have to break in as she was living there; she did not need to steal but could have simply asked. But she did  not do those things: She BROKE in! To be a fly on the wall when the family hashed this over!)

IMO, I don't believe shame motivates JA or her family. I don''t know that any of them even know what shame is! They remind me of TV shows I have watched on GRIFTERS... and they are nothing more than grifters taking what they want and thrashing the good of others.
Gimme, gimme, gimme.

JMO. Your comments made me think.... thanks! geek
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:45 am

MyLife:
Think of this:
IF your child or a relative or a friend or coworker had been arrested for murder, had confessed to that murder, what would YOUR reactions be?

Would you be filled with horror? Disbelief? Would you not express empathy to the victim's family? Would you not speculate how family members of the victim AND of the perp would be dealing with this? Would you not be sickened with dismay? IMO, that would be a normal reaction. An abnormal reaction is YEARS LATER to blame the victim, harass and libel the victim's family members, and then charge money to benefit the perp's family and herself.

Have JA's friends and her family and her supporters demonstrated normal or abnormal reactions to JA's admitting the murder of Travis?

(JMO, like a rotten piece of meat attracting vermin so has JA attracted her supporters. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:58 am

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:27 am

Comment by pilcherje:

".....Next to Ted Bundy, I believe Arias is the most dangerous female psychopath, ever, in history. And in no way could I blame Travis Alexander for being in the situation he was in because I am sure as rain, the day she slaughtered him, that first stab had to be more painful than any word she’d ever said or any other act she ever did as a means of revenge…and every stab thereafter as he fought for his life to the near decapitation and onto the bullet in his brain…no one in their right mind would ever think she did not want him to suffer until he took his last breath....."

https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/jodi-travis-may-26-2008-full-gmail-chat/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:43 am

Snipped from MyLife upthread:  
LWOP may well have turned out to be the best sentence for JA, IMO.

I also agree with this for multiple reasons.  Whether DP or LWOP, Jodi goes to Perryville.  Whether DP or LWOP, she will leave Perryville dead.  Frankly, I could care less what she does on a daily basis during the time she enters and the time she is carted out.  Either way, she cannot leave and is not free.  How she carves a "life" out of that existence doesn't impact me.  Oh she will manipulate, and scheme, and pal around with "friends", and scam the system to the best of her ability, but SHE. CANNOT. LEAVE.  She is not free.  

The DP would give her a platform publicly because anti-DP advocates would flock to her case due to the notoriety.  Those folks would continue to keep JA in the spotlight with every motion, every hearing...endlessly.  Decades even.  Giving JA precisely what she craves...attention on HER.  She probably wouldn't even care if her life was actually saved and her case overturned (which it wouldn't be)....she would be the goddess of the anti DP world.  She would be like a pig in slop leading her cult followers from behind the Perryville bars.  And statistically, she has a much better chance of getting a new trial or conviction overturned WITH the DP.  She probably has Debra Milke posters hanging on her cell walls!  

She would be "famous", she would get attention, she could keep f*cking with the Alexanders for years and years.

But with LWOP, her chances of getting an appeal are less than 1 percent.  Less than one percent.  Miniscule!  And with LWOP she won't be a posterchild for anything.  She would have to pay for everything!  She would not be in the public eye at all.  She would not be able to hurt the Alexanders.  And she will still die.

So I agree with MyLife in that maybe LWOP was the best sentence after all.

JMO, IMO, IMHO.....just my thoughts.  No worries if no one agrees with me Cool
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Freckles wrote:MyLife:
Think of this:
IF your child or a relative or a friend or coworker had been arrested for murder, had confessed to that murder, what would YOUR reactions be?

Would you be filled with horror? Disbelief? Would you not express empathy to the victim's family? Would you not speculate how family members of the victim AND of the perp would be dealing with this? Would you not be sickened with dismay? IMO, that would be a normal reaction. An abnormal reaction is YEARS LATER to blame the victim, harass and libel the victim's family members, and then charge money to benefit the perp's family and herself.

Have JA's friends and her family and her supporters demonstrated normal or abnormal reactions to JA's admitting the murder of Travis?

(JMO, like a rotten piece of meat attracting vermin so has JA attracted her supporters. )

Indeed.  JA's family's reaction was far from normal.  To your question, I would be absolutely mortified, apologetic, and feeling desperate to do something/anything to help relieve the suffering of those affected. I would expect that most people would have a similar reaction.  

I think it would be more accurate to say that I think JA's family hide their shame through supporting JA and her DV claims.  Yes, her mom and dad did admit that they were not overly shocked by her evil deed when interviewed by Detective Flores; however, I think that they both appeared to be ashamed of their daughter in that interview. Nearly five years past between the Flores interview and the time trial watchers first started observing the Arias family. Their initial reactions may have been closer to what we would consider normal; but, I think as reality set in they were forced into a very public trial and probably felt that they had no choice but to choose sides in order to help save their daughters life.  They know her whole defense is one big fat lie.  IMO, that is why they never took the stand in her defense.  They knew the DV claims that JA made about her own family and about Travis were complete B.S. and did not want to have to perjure themselves or be caught up in the lies by Juan Martinez.  They also knew that the money train would stop making deliveries if they denounced her DV claims.  So yes, I actually do think that ma and pa Arias are capable of feeling shame. I think that they choose not to because it does not fit their present agenda.   I do not think they are capable of showing much/any class and their pathetic behavior was on full exhibit throughout the entire trial.  The Arias family members laughed, giggled, talked, wore their school colors (DV ribbons) as if they were attending a junior high school play starring their very own little JA.  No class, whatsoever!

You (freckles) wrote: "(JMO, like a rotten piece of meat attracting vermin so has JA attracted her supporters. )"  Good one! I think this deserves the Best Posting Of The
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Snipped from MyLife upthread:  

I also agree with this for multiple reasons.  Whether DP or LWOP, Jodi goes to Perryville.  Whether DP or LWOP, she will leave Perryville dead.  Frankly, I could care less what she does on a daily basis during the time she enters and the time she is carted out.  Either way, she cannot leave and is not free.  How she carves a "life" out of that existence doesn't impact me.  Oh she will manipulate, and scheme, and pal around with "friends", and scam the system to the best of her ability, but SHE. CANNOT. LEAVE.  She is not free.  

The DP would give her a platform publicly because anti-DP advocates would flock to her case due to the notoriety.  Those folks would continue to keep JA in the spotlight with every motion, every hearing...endlessly.  Decades even.  Giving JA precisely what she craves...attention on HER.  She probably wouldn't even care if her life was actually saved and her case overturned (which it wouldn't be)....she would be the goddess of the anti DP world.  She would be like a pig in slop leading her cult followers from behind the Perryville bars.  And statistically, she has a much better chance of getting a new trial or conviction overturned WITH the DP.  She probably has Debra Milke posters hanging on her cell walls!  

She would be "famous", she would get attention, she could keep f*cking with the Alexanders for years and years.

But with LWOP, her chances of getting an appeal are less than 1 percent.  Less than one percent.  Miniscule!  And with LWOP she won't be a posterchild for anything.  She would have to pay for everything!  She would not be in the public eye at all.  She would not be able to hurt the Alexanders.  And she will still die.

OMG, Weezie!!! Everything you wrote!!! You summed the whole situation up beautifully and I absolutely agree with your thoughts on all of this! Even if I didn't agree, your argument is balanced, thoughtful, and well presented.  

I loved this line: "She probably has Debra Milke posters hanging on her cell walls!"  Too funny, LOL!

You also deserve one of these, IMO  Best Posting Of The
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Snipped from MyLife upthread:  

weezie I agree with you 110%!! But I would like to hear a report of how she's coping maybe once a year together with a 'photo of her declining appearance, just so I can gloat.
Couple of thoughts that have been rattling around in my brain. Wonder if any one of the posters here has had the inclination to keep a track of just how many people's lives CMJA has ruined/impacted/destroyed/ reputations left in tatters etc: and 2) how has CMJA managed to come up with all the sH1t lies, delay tactics presented by the DT. I really don't think she is anywhere near as intelligent as she thinks she is and surely she has no more knowledge of jurisprudence than other regular lay people, so who has been advising her? Why was she so definite with her statement of 'no jury will ever convict me' etc: surely squirmi & wilma are not able to advise her to pull any of the 'illegal' stupid, ridiculous stunts or make such false, libelous accusations as has been our misfortune to witness. I understand the legal 'experts' for the defense are nothing more than talking heads and will do/say anything if the price is right but how were her and her team able to get away with their behaviour throughout this whole fiasco? The downright disrespect shown to JM, Dr. DeMarte and a couple of other prosecution witnesses was nothing short of disgusting!! It will be interesting to see if squirmi's or wilma's law practice's prosper or fail. I wouldn't hire either one if they were the last on earth!!
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:15 pm

@MyLife...thank you thank you thank you Razz bounce

@clarice...annual chances to gloat would be awesome!!!

To further comment on your post, Jodi represents a scorched earth persona - no one is left unscathed. Look at her history from way back beginning with baby brother and the baseball bat, to kicking animals, to mouthing off at parents, leeching off boyfriends, multiple jobs but no roots....and on and on. She is a pure and simple predator attaching herself to a host until she has devoured it for her own gain and purpose. Evil sociopath leaving only damage in her wake.

Defense teams have one and only mission...reasonable doubt. Winning, not justice or truth (imo). Some are more despicable than others in that pursuit. But I do agree that this re-trial was an abomination on our legal system and using your word....DISGUSTING.

I say let's get an annual snapshot of Nurmi and Wilmott each year so we can gloat about them too Very Happy

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Weeziethm wrote:@MyLife...thank you thank you thank you Razz bounce

@clarice...annual chances to gloat would be awesome!!!

To further comment on your post, Jodi represents a scorched earth persona -  no one is left unscathed.  Look at her history from way back beginning with baby brother and the baseball bat, to kicking animals, to mouthing off at parents, leeching off boyfriends, multiple jobs but no roots....and on and on.  She is a pure and simple predator attaching herself to a host until she has devoured it for her own gain and purpose.  Evil sociopath leaving only damage in her wake.

Defense teams have one and only mission...reasonable doubt.  Winning, not justice or truth (imo).  Some are more despicable than others in that pursuit.  But I do agree that this re-trial was an abomination on our legal system and using your word....DISGUSTING.

I say let's get an annual snapshot of Nurmi and Wilmott each year so we can gloat about them too   Very Happy

Yes I totally agree weezie. She definitely is a 'scorched earth persona,' and it's an even scarier thought when you go as far back as her childhood and think about her childhood friends, animals, parents and siblings. I had made that comment about someone keeping track of all the people she had hurt because there seems to have been a lot of 'statisticians' out there who had kept records of so many other different, interesting topics/lies/quotes etc: and I know the number must be in the 1000's.
I should have put nurmi & Wilma's names in there on the annual snapshot. Thanks for that!!! MDLR will not age well, even if she had never done anything wrong, told lies or befriended CMJA - nah ah!! She will not look good in 6 months never mind........... Cell
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:16 am

gold patrol
http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-gold-patrol-the-jinx-jodi-more

JA "Manifesto"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByBlLbpcgb3wUC1zTVp6dW1Va1U/view

The Pedophile letter:
http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Jodi-Arias-Infamous-alleged-forgery-of-Travis-Alexander-pedo-letter/c1oiw/55133e5b0cf21e26baae5347

Court Chatter has both the manifesto and fraud letter.
The letter has been transcribed.
It has cross outs done by a female and appears in JA's writing.
It is dated!!! Who dates a memo/letter unless it is something they are referring back to for some purpose?
The manifesto still maintains the ninja story...

I call hogwash on both of these. They were obviously memorized for JA to recite in court.
More slandering of Travis. IMO
Cell No
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:21 pm

I made it thru' page 10 of the 'manifesto' before starting to feel very nauseous! Couldn't get the link to the pedophile letter to load. Thanks anyway freckles.
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:49 pm

hello clarice wrote:I made it thru' page 10 of the 'manifesto' before starting to feel very nauseous! Couldn't get the link to the pedophile letter to load. Thanks anyway freckles.

Reading early this AM on twitter.
It appears Court Chatter pulled the story out of respect to the Alexander family.
(You might find the letter on one of the twitter accts. I will look.)
Sorry about that.

Letter was dated 1/21/2008:
Who jots off a "note" and dates it?
Well, a parent or a supervisor might... if it was going into some file or used as ammo for something else!

The letter was a soap opera! Very (Karl) maudlin. Written totally from a female perspective including little circular movements on crossed out words. I have never known a man to use circles to cross out words.... they would scribble back and forth and not use the flowery circular movement. The letter begged JA to be understanding; Travis supposedly confessing to JA of what "she had seen earlier that evening" and that he had a problem with little boys; it said it explained the boys' underwear in his room; that even when he was with a woman he could not help but think of little boys; said he did not want to be around the Hughes' young son because he did not know what he would do; said he worried if he could not have children (gave four names for four girls including Regan, Iris, Hinckley) and would adopt, would he feel differently toward an adopted son and molest him?

Letter begged JA to call him (no record of that call) and talk with him.

On this so-called manifesto:
Travis and JA supposedly went to a public swim area where clothing was optional.
Might have been in N. Mexico?
JA said Travis took off his clothing and jumped in; she did the same.
Now, I just don't see Travis getting butt naked in front of ANYONE!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Freckles wrote:
hello clarice wrote:I made it thru' page 10 of the 'manifesto' before starting to feel very nauseous! Couldn't get the link to the pedophile letter to load. Thanks anyway freckles.

Reading early this AM on twitter.
It appears Court Chatter pulled the story out of respect to the Alexander family.
(You might find the letter on one of the twitter accts. I will look.)
Sorry about that.

Letter was dated 1/21/2008:
Who jots off a "note" and dates it?
Well, a parent or a supervisor might... if it was going into some file or used as ammo for something else!

The letter was a soap opera! Very (Karl) maudlin. Written totally from a female perspective including little circular movements on crossed out words. I have never known a man to use circles to cross out words.... they would scribble back and forth and not use the flowery circular movement. The letter begged JA to be understanding; Travis supposedly confessing to JA of what "she had seen earlier that evening" and that he had a problem with little boys; it said it explained the boys' underwear in his room; that even when he was with a woman he could not help but think of little boys; said he did not want to be around the Hughes' young son because he did not know what he would do; said he worried if he could not have children (gave four names for four girls including Regan, Iris, Hinckley) and would adopt, would he feel differently toward an adopted son and molest him?

Letter begged JA to call him (no record of that call) and talk with him.

On this so-called manifesto:
Travis and JA supposedly went to a public swim area where clothing was optional.
Might have been in N. Mexico?
JA said Travis took off his clothing and jumped in; she did the same.
Now, I just don't see Travis getting butt naked in front of ANYONE!

^^^Ugh!!! This is disgusting!  Wow, the forged "pedo" letter was even worse than I had imagined. I didn't get to read the letter but the summation provided by freckles (thank you, freckles) tells me that I really don't want to read it.  I can see why the Alexander family would be upset.

CellCellCell
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 39m39 minutes ago

"Supplemental" to motion to change counsel.Where's the motion? Change counsel for what? Of course sealed. #jodiarias

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 CBDv1F_UMAAkNLo

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:Cathy ‏@courtchatter 39m39 minutes ago

"Supplemental" to motion to change counsel.Where's the motion? Change counsel for what? Of course sealed. #jodiarias

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 CBDv1F_UMAAkNLo

Huh??? Again??? The trials is over...doesn't make sense. Anyone have any idea what this is about?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:Cathy ‏@courtchatter 39m39 minutes ago

Huh??? Again???  The trials is over...doesn't make sense.  Anyone have any idea what this is about?

I know; very strange. Maybe trying to delay sentencing?

Give it up, JA. It's over.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Juan Martinez's Tie @juanstie  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Ok I was able to get my hands on the super seekrit sealed docs. to change attorneys Tell no one ok. Shh. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 CBEHzDUU0AEq1VF

https://twitter.com/juanstie

roflao
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:31 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:Juan Martinez's Tie @juanstie  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Ok I was able to get my hands on the super seekrit sealed docs. to change attorneys Tell no one ok. Shh. #JodiArias

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 CBEHzDUU0AEq1VF

roflao

And...the following retweet from @juanstie   Laughing

Juan Martinez's Tie retweeted  

Pencil of the Court @CourtPencil  
 ·  3h 3 hours ago  
@juanstie
Dear Stabby McButtsex AKA Lucifers broken rubber spawn:
No can do.
I'm busy getting the stench of you out of my court.
xo
JSS

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:22 am

Interesting....

https://transientamnesia.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/well-shes-gone-and-done-it-this-time/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 am

https://twitter.com/wisewolves

Scroll thru the pics...interesting captures.
Scroll up two and there are the names of the jurors as captured from JAII site...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 am

Freckles wrote:Interesting....

https://transientamnesia.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/well-shes-gone-and-done-it-this-time/

I wonder who tweets as Doxing-Rx? The https://transientamnesia.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/well-shes-gone-and-done-it-this-time/ blog author refers to this person as "her". The Arias circus has way too many clowns.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 am

https://twitter.com/wisewolves

Site has some/all of the pedo letter with comments.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:00 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Interesting....

I wonder who tweets as Doxing-Rx?  The https://transientamnesia.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/well-shes-gone-and-done-it-this-time/ blog author refers to this person as "her".  The Arias circus has way too many clowns.

Doxing has taken on the JAII people on twitter...
IMO, she is a Travis supporter while occasionally disagreeing with some of the supporters' comments.
Appears fair to me.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:03 am

Random thought:

I was thinking about the forged "pedo" letter.  I think it would be safe to say that  none of us here on RC actually believe JA's claim that Travis was a pedophile.  The thing that really strikes me as near proof that the letter is fake is simply the fact that it is a written letter.  Travis, or most anyone for that matter, would absolutely know better than to put something that damning and criminal in WRITING.  To top it all off, this letter was purportedly written about a month after the tire slashings.  At that point in time, Travis had already learned that Jodi could not be trusted in sooo many ways.  She is the last person on Earth that Travis would have ever confessed to anything in writing. I wonder if JA or MM created the forgery?  Also, I don't remember reading whether or not TA's missing/stolen journals were ever recovered.  Anyone know the answer to that?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:19 am

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

I wonder who tweets as Doxing-Rx?  The https://transientamnesia.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/well-shes-gone-and-done-it-this-time/ blog author refers to this person as "her".  The Arias circus has way too many clowns.

Doxing has taken on the JAII people on twitter...
IMO, she is a Travis supporter while occasionally disagreeing with some of the supporters' comments.
Appears fair to me.

Thanks. Appears fair to me as well.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 am

No prob. rocker
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:33 am

Mylife101 wrote:Random thought:

I was thinking about the forged "pedo" letter.  I think it would be safe to say that  none of us here on RC actually believe JA's claim that Travis was a pedophile.  The thing that really strikes me as near proof that the letter is fake is simply the fact that it is a written letter.  Travis, or most anyone for that matter, would absolutely know better than to put something that damning and criminal in WRITING.  To top it all off, this letter was purportedly written about a month after the tire slashings.  At that point in time, Travis had already learned that Jodi could not be trusted in sooo many ways.  She is the last person on Earth that Travis would have ever confessed to anything in writing. I wonder if JA or MM created the forgery?  Also, I don't remember reading whether or not TA's missing/stolen journals were ever recovered.  Anyone know the answer to that?
The missing journals: NOT recovered.

IMO, IF Travis were to confess to any improprieties of any type, he would have done it in his journals showing there the struggles he was working on. If not there, he would have turned to the bishop of his ward. He FULLY trusted the bishop! As for his relationships with his sibs: He had spoken with Tanisha just a day or two before he was murdered. Sibs going thru strife, as these kids did, usually hang together as young adults. They know they are all they have and there is no need for pretense amongst them. None of us "walk on water" without our water wings and the sibs were the water wings for each other. I would trust the sibs long before I would trust someone who had an agenda, ie, murder charges she was trying to skate around at all costs.

I would like to see JA and A. Hernandez placed in close quarters to one another.
Who do you think would survive that encounter?
Would JA be able to con AH to the death or would AH see around that and take JA out? crystal ball
They have earned each other, IMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:38 am

Dec 7, 2007: Letter sent by proxy warning Lisa to "turn from her evil ways" and behave 'as a child of our heavenly Father..."

Dec 6, 2007: Tire slashing (not sue if this was the first or the second incident...IIRC, they were a day apart)

Someone postured the possibility JA's check for 699$ and another for 300$ (think that is correct) may have been to pay Travis for the tires so he would NOT report her to the PD. I am sure it did cut into his mortgage payments... I wonder why he did not have his insurance company pay for this? Homeowners ins would have covered it...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:38 am

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:Random thought:

The missing journals: NOT recovered.

IMO, IF Travis were to confess to any improprieties of any type, he would have done it in his journals showing there the struggles he was working on. If not there, he would have turned to the bishop of his ward. He FULLY trusted the bishop! As for his relationships with his sibs: He had spoken with Tanisha just a day or two before he was murdered. Sibs going thru strife, as these kids did, usually hang together as young adults. They know they are all they have and there is no need for pretense amongst them. None of us "walk on water" without our water wings and the sibs were the water wings for each other. I would trust the sibs long before I would trust someone who had an agenda, ie, murder charges she was trying to skate around at all costs.

I would like to see JA and A. Hernandez placed in close quarters to one another.
Who do you think would survive that encounter?
Would JA be able to con AH to the death or would AH see around that and take JA out? crystal ball
They have earned each other, IMO.

^^^I don't know which one would survive but it would be worth the price for front row tickets!  Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:47 am

TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S JOURNALS

SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY

MINUTE ENTRY

Page 4:

Sky Hughes is sworn and testifies.

The Court has ordered that Sky Hughes should submit to a deposition.

At the request of Defense,

IT IS ORDERED that after Sky Hughes' deposition is completed, Sky Hughes should turn over the victim's journal(s) to Detective Flores.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062010/m4272242.pdf

Chris Hughes' wife, Sky Hughes, had Travis Alexander's journals and was ordered by the court, on a request by the defense, to turn them over to detective Flores.

I haven't seen any other court document stating that Travis' journals were missing or that they were in Jodi's possession.

I've previously posted the above information here:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4247p600-jodi-arias-trial-for-the-murder-of-travis-alexander-3
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:49 am

I see a biding war for those seats.
What a fund raiser! couple
New form of Gladiator Games!

Last edited by Freckles on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:52 am

AD:

Travis had told JA in text message she had stolen some of the journals.
IIRC, that was May 2008.
When the courts ordered the Hughes turn over the journals, I presume it was only for the ones they had taken control of and not those Travis had said were missing.

Did the Hughes have the entire set?
Thanks! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 541830
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:54 am

From AD above:

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Report post to moderator or admin
Lock post for new reports

Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by Alessandra_Deux Today at 1:47 am
TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S JOURNALS

SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY

MINUTE ENTRY

Page 4:

Sky Hughes is sworn and testifies.

The Court has ordered that Sky Hughes should submit to a deposition.

At the request of Defense,

IT IS ORDERED that after Sky Hughes' deposition is completed, Sky Hughes should turn over the victim's journal(s) to Detective Flores.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062010/m4272242.pdf

_________

Isn't it odd the DEFENSE requested the journals be given to the PROSECUTION?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:09 am

@Freckles

I' will try to find more information about the journals. Those are the only court documents where I have seen them mentioned.

I remember Nancy Grace interview with Chris Hughes, and perhaps also with Sky Hughes, where she mentioned that Travis' friends had his journals and there were going to write a book based on his writing.

I don't know how many journals were there.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:11 am

Freckles wrote:I see a biding war for those seats.
News form of Gladiator Games!

No fair, I asked for them first!  LOL Laughing
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:24 am

Freckles wrote:Dec 7, 2007: Letter sent by proxy warning Lisa to "turn from her evil ways" and behave 'as a child of our heavenly Father..."

Dec 6, 2007: Tire slashing (not sue if this was the first or the second incident...IIRC, they were a day apart)

Someone postured the possibility JA's check for 699$ and another for 300$ (think that is correct) may have been to pay Travis for the tires so he would NOT report her to the PD. I am sure it did cut into his mortgage payments... I wonder why he did not have his insurance company pay for this? Homeowners ins would have covered it...

That's what I think; that those checks were to cover the tire slashing (the cost was ~$1000 each time, so that would be the right amount for one occurrence).  

I can think of 2 reasons why he wouldn't file an insurance claim:  either he didn't have coverage that covered vandalism, which I doubt, or, more likely, didn't want his rates to go up (especially if he reported it happened twice).  JMO.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:27 am

Freckles wrote:I see a biding war for those seats.
News form of Gladiator Games!

Laughing
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:05 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:@Freckles

I' will try to find more information about the journals. Those are the only court documents where I have seen them mentioned.

I remember Nancy Grace interview with Chris Hughes, and perhaps also with Sky Hughes, where she mentioned that Travis' friends had his journals and there were going to write a book based on his writing.

I don't know how many journals were there.

Check the emails/texts Travis sent to JA.
The one of May 26, 2008 he mentions she had stolen his journals and for her to admit it.
Might be in earlier messages where he is addressing problems within the relationship, ie, breaking into his accts, slashing tires, etc..
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Re the pics JA took:
I got it! She used the flash to momentarily blind him while she stabbed/shot him. His reaction was to rush past her, knocking the camera out of her hand. I still wonder about that camera. IMO, she did put a timer on it BUT could not have had it around her neck as the camera strap was found unused, in the box, in the upper hallway room (den). That means she held the camera with one hand, a weapon in the other hand. (I believe it was the knife. The gun was in the cabinet or linen closet.)

Stacey Glazier ‏@1YankeeGirl1 5h5 hours ago

Exactly. If it's a photo shoot, you don't use flash for 1 pic. Pix show #jodiarias stalking! @SueCotie @Lizbethjoy

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jodiarias?f=realtime&src=hash
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Cathy retweeted
Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 2h2 hours ago

@courtchatter @juanstie I'm about to do something #jodiarias will never be able to do ever again; tap the Tweet button. #OhTheLittleThings

(BBM)

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:05 am

The Defendant reminds me of JA-

Part 1:

Part 2:
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 pm

What Jodi Arias didn't want you to know about the forged letter

March 27, 2015

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 943520_8fff46fd9b0c4bc28dd46adf0ac1b708.jpg_srb_p_610_115_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

...Earlier in the week, I posted a forged letter that Arias desperately tried to admit into evidence several times over the years and failed.  A decision was made to delete the post a short time later, however after further discussion with the Alexander and Hughes families, we have decided to repost the forged letter. As always, it is posted out of love for Travis and a deep desire to get the truth out there.

...The following background is provided by Sky Hughes and published with kind permission:

Read more:  http://www.courtchatter.com/#!What-Jodi-Arias-didnt-want-you-to-know-about-the-forged-letter/c1oiw/55162b0c0cf21e26bab6a136
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Jodi Arias Trial Truth

Friday, March 27, 2015

Arias and Her Minion

If  you are an Arias fan and supporter,  you don't want to read this.  If you are an Arias hater,  read on.

Arias is much worse of a person than some thought.  "Some" being myself included.  Arias instructed her minion to create a letter to make Travis Alexander look like a monster. The letter will not be posted here because it is filled with inflammatory lies.  Note,  I did not attach "allegedly"  to the fact the letter was initiated by Jodi.    It was such a horrible act that she did not even deserve the benefit of the word "allegedly."   Arias insults the true victims of child sexual abuse by making her false claims in order to serve her selfish desire to make Travis "pay" even more.  For every false claim made,  it reduces the chances a true victim will be believed. In her need for self-gratification,  Arias has shown her true colors.  Escaping responsibility for her actions was the only thing which mattered to her, and she would stoop to any level to do it.

Read much more:  http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.com/
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:03 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
What Jodi Arias didn't want you to know about the forged letter

March 27, 2015

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 7 943520_8fff46fd9b0c4bc28dd46adf0ac1b708.jpg_srb_p_610_115_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

...Earlier in the week, I posted a forged letter that Arias desperately tried to admit into evidence several times over the years and failed.  A decision was made to delete the post a short time later, however after further discussion with the Alexander and Hughes families, we have decided to repost the forged letter. As always, it is posted out of love for Travis and a deep desire to get the truth out there.

...The following background is provided by Sky Hughes and published with kind permission:

Read more:  http://www.courtchatter.com/#!What-Jodi-Arias-didnt-want-you-to-know-about-the-forged-letter/c1oiw/55162b0c0cf21e26bab6a136

My, my, my...what a piece of work!

JA and MM's little forgery gig was an epic fail!  First, they dated it 1/21/2007 instead of 2008.  JA and TA's relationship had barely begun in January of 2007 and JA still lived in California.  This hardly fits the claim of having forgotten a little Christmas angel at his house and then returning a few minutes later to find him masturbating to a pic of a little boy.  She was still living in California!  Duh!  Epic fail!  It would appear that we have collectively guessed right all along that Matt did not testify because of these forgeries.  Funny that MM can't even make a few bucks from interviews or write a tell-all as some of JA's associates will eventually do.  Matt would run the risk of implicating himself in wrongdoing on the behalf of the wicked creature that is JA.  witch  He sold himself out for this beast and I hope he at least feels ashamed of himself.

Oh, and..."toys in the attic"? Really???  Jodi, did you borrow that little gem from Lillian Hellman's book/play "Toys in the Attic" or, perhaps from Aerosmith's album/song "Toys in the Attic"?  Or, maybe you were too busy dating actor/comedian Steve Carell to think this all up on your own.  Good thing Matt M. was available to help out. Uh, huh...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:23 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Jodi Arias Trial Truth

Friday, March 27, 2015

Arias and Her Minion

If  you are an Arias fan and supporter,  you don't want to read this.  If you are an Arias hater,  read on.

Arias is much worse of a person than some thought.  "Some" being myself included.  Arias instructed her minion to create a letter to make Travis Alexander look like a monster. The letter will not be posted here because it is filled with inflammatory lies.  Note,  I did not attach "allegedly"  to the fact the letter was initiated by Jodi.    It was such a horrible act that she did not even deserve the benefit of the word "allegedly."   Arias insults the true victims of child sexual abuse by making her false claims in order to serve her selfish desire to make Travis "pay" even more.  For every false claim made,  it reduces the chances a true victim will be believed. In her need for self-gratification,  Arias has shown her true colors.  Escaping responsibility for her actions was the only thing which mattered to her, and she would stoop to any level to do it.

Read much more:  http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.com/

This is a great read, CP. It sums up the case against the forged letters very well.  Cool  Thanks for sharing.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next