Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were Padilla & Company Agents for the Defense??

2 posters

Go down

Were Padilla & Company Agents for the Defense?? Empty Were Padilla & Company Agents for the Defense??

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:58 pm

This is an interesting video from way back when KC was first bonded out of jail by Leonard Padilla. It is a segment from Greta Van Susteran's On The Record dated August 20, 2008.

JB's claim in one of his most recent worthless motions is that the four bondspeople (Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Rob Dick & Tracy McLaughlin) should not be allowed to testify for the State because they WERE acting as agents for the defense and had also signed privacy agreements. I think this video makes it pretty clear that the purpose of Leonard Padilla and company was to protect their bond...... not to act as an agents. Baez himself said KC was not to speak to them, period. What say y'all??

Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Were Padilla & Company Agents for the Defense?? Empty Re: Were Padilla & Company Agents for the Defense??

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 am

The location of the clip doesn't show up for me. I mean I can see it but I get all the codes in it and it is not a link. I can't copy or paste it either. Help anyone?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Were Padilla & Company Agents for the Defense?? Empty Re: Were Padilla & Company Agents for the Defense??

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:06 am

Tracey, in your profile under preferences, make sure you you have 'Always allow BBCode' and "Always allow HTML' checked as 'yes'. If it isn't that, you will have to find out from J4A or Fysty.

Good luck!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down