Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee

3 posters

Go down

Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee Empty Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:32 am

http://www.wesh.com/news/20838466/detail.html

Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 4:28 pm EDT September 10, 2009
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT September 10, 2009
[BUZZ: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee] [DELICIOUS: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee] [DIGG: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee] [FACEBOOK: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee] [REDDIT: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee] [RSS] [PRINT: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee] [EMAIL: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors want defense attorneys to provide documents about their claim that someone other than Casey Anthony disposed of her daughter Caylee's body.

In a motion filed late Thursday, the state attorney's office asks a judge to order Anthony's attorneys to turn over "the names and addresses as well as all supporting documentation" about their claim, which was made in court as recently as last month.

Continued at link above
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee Empty Re: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:43 am

The prosecution is calling the defense's bluff. What possible evidence could the defense have that someone other than KC dumped Caylee's body? I would love to see that evidence. I will continue to believe that Caylee's body was placed in KC's trunk by KC and dumped in the woods by KC until proven wrong.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee Empty Re: Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:49 am

I agree J4A 100%. The defense is soooo bluffing and the state is calling them on it. I can't wait to see or hear the response to this one.
I've been trying to imagine what they could have. I can see the defense saying, "your honor, we don't have ANY actual documentation to offer the state on this. But KC said so. So, therefore it is! That's our entire case. the defense rests!
Laughing Laughing
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 am

I think the defense's so-called evidence is to point out that Caylee's body wasn't found during earlier searches of the area. I'm pretty sure that the area where her body was found was flooded and hard to get to during the earlier searches, but I bet that will be all the defense can come up with.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 am

J4A, I do have to say though, I think the defense may be just trying to confuse and deflect right now. There is a lot of confusion among people who don't follow the case as we do, about the area where Caylee was found. I can see that for some, it is difficult to know where the body actually was vs the areas that were searched, and if and when it was under water. I don't know if I'm saying this right. LOL! I just mean, I want someone to put it like this.

A. Here is where Caylee's body was
B. Here's that specific area and dates and times it was both searched and under water.

The confusion comes in when they show that entire "general" area and some was wet and some was dry. The state will make VERY clear, here's where she was. They'll also show EXACTLY when it was wet and when it dry. Also, TES will show exactly what the area looked like, when they searched and when it was under water.

IMO, I don't care if that area was searched by 1,000 people. If they were only a few feet away and it was under water, you couldn't have seen it. Shoot, we've even seen what it looks like dry and if you were a few feet away, you could've missed it. I don't recall ANYONE saying they searched in the flooded areas with anything either, except like the rivers and canals, etc.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 am

I agree that if the body was under water, it probably wouldn't have been found even if people searched a few feet away. I believe you are right that the state will show exactly where the body was and when the area was wet and dry. I will be amazed if the defense's evidence is something other than the body not being found earlier. This is one of many battles that the defense will likely lose.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm

In my opinion, the snake had nothing to do with Caylee.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 pm

I never understood what the snake thing was all about? Can anyone tell me what the significance was/is? I know they did an autopsy to see if it had ingested anything. However, what other significance did/does it possibly have?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:33 am

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20972653/detail.html

Just as I suspected, Baez has NO evidence that Caylee's remains were deposited there AFTER KC was incarcerated. The defense once again, is just blowing smoke out their butts! Trying to convince a potential jury pool, who will not read the discovery unless chosen in trial, that KC didn't do it. Makes me laugh and be embarrassed for him all at the same time. Laughing
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down