Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dateline 7/26/10 - Discussion Thread

+5
Calypso
Justice4all
FystyAngel
Snaz
Piper
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dateline 7/26/10 - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dateline 7/26/10 - Discussion Thread

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 am

Calypso wrote:
Piper wrote:I am recording as well....Desiree said she told Terri she would be there in 4 and half hours or so...and she said Terri acted like...why?

Why?

Well, since Terri was Kyron's primary caretaker all these years, and did the driving to and from, so Dez could visit with Kyron, I guess I'd ask "Why". Apparently, this gives us a little of Terri's perspective, Dez does not appear to be much of a mother, and I'll bet my 2 cents it was said sarcastically.

So Dez is saying Terri ACTED like Why? Terri didn't actually say -Why? I've got a Why for ya....WHY would Dez assume Terri would ACT like WHY?

She wouldn't automatically read into Terri's words over the phone (whatever those words were, that surely didn't include the actual question 'Why?') that Terri was being contrary about Dez's interest in coming to Portland due to her missing bio son because she wasn't there for him a whole lot anyhow....but Dez may have felt it her own self and just blamed Terri for thinking it when Terri wasn't thinking it at all at that given time when the little boy was missing. But Dez wants people to think Terri was thinking that about her. Why? Why even open up that bag of worms?

Apparently, Dez wanted to get it out there that Terri had issues with Dez's lack of involvement in Kyron's life. Why?

Well, certainly not so Dez could say, 'yeah, Terri's right'....so it's reverse, Dez wanted to put out there that she WAS a good mother even though Terri would say she wasn't. Why? Because Dez felt guilty for not being a good mother to Kyron? For not being in his life as much as maybe Kyron might have wanted her to? What's the point though in her trying to refute such a notion in advance of anyone knowing the family dynamics? Did she know it was going to come out that she had little interest or time for Kyron? Would that then possibly make her a usual suspect IF she wasn't working 4 1/2 hours away at the time?

Dez has said too many times how she was 4 1/2 hours away! I think it's time, overdue, that Dez's work schedule be checked for June 4 and announced to the world that is watching this case....and Tony's alibi as well. I am not so sure Dez and/or Tony didn't do something with Kyron...

and here's another thing...if Dez and Tony were supposed to get Kyron for the weekend and -as Dez has said- they were supposed to pick him up that Friday...what time was this rendezvous supposed to have taken place?

Kaine said he told Kyron he was going to take him out for something for the good job he did on the science project and play Wii with him.....So what time was Terri supposed to put Kyron in the car and drive half way to Dez and Tony's do pass him over?

Let's do some math...let's say Kyron gets home about 4, has dinner with Kaine out somewhere for his reward for the great project, then goes home and plays Wii for a little while....Terri takes off with Kyron about 6? That's the earliest I'd think if Kaine's story is true...Terri drives half way to Dez and Tony's....2 1/4 hours (estimated for convenience)....now it's almost 8:30...probably Kyron's bedtime! But then he has to drive another 2 1/4 hours to Dez's place...so now it's like 11PM! So I'm calling BS on Kaine's story....and I'm saying it's more likely that IF Kyron was to be delivered no Friday it would have been such that the swap would be made early like about 6...so that means leaving pretty much as soon as Kyron got home from school, and arriving at Dez's place about bedtime....more math....

If the earlier scenario is true, then Dez should have been on the way to Portland when she got the call from the school about 4:30ish....because her half of the journey was 2 1/4 hours (give or take)....so to pick him up about 6, she'd have had to be on the road at roughly 3:30 BEFORE the school called her! Well, gee...no wonder Terri may have ACTED like WHY would Dez need 4 1/2 hours still at 4:30ish? It should have been only about 3 1/2 hours.

I think Dez has some 'splainin' to do! And Kaine too...he needs to say if he was going to do all his fun stuff with Kaine on Friday or when he got back from bio mom's.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Dateline 7/26/10 - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dateline 7/26/10 - Discussion Thread

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 am

sitemama wrote:Lottie, I disagree with you about the phone call from the school. If her name is on the list to contact in case of an emergency, then the school does have to call her. Even if Terri or Kaine had called, the school would still have to call her also.

But, what I don't understand is why did she call Terri back, and not Kaine?????? I'm sure she got real ugly with Terri, sounding a lot like Ronald Cummings to Misty that fateful morning in Satsuma. Explain to me why bio-parents, can get away acting like this toward the step-mom, even thought the step is the one taking care of the child 90% of the time. Is that how they get the name 'step', because everyone walks all over them?

hi mama, I respectfully disagree with you too! 8) The schools don't contact everyone on the emergency contact list when there is an emergency...they call until they get someone from the list to come deal with the problem. then their job is done.

I'd bet Eva's Jimmy Choos that Dez was called just to make sure she hadn't picked Kyron up for the weekend and didn't tell anyone. When she didn't have him, then and only then did the school and Terri and Kaine begin to fear certainly something bad had happened to Kyron. Up until then, they probably were hoping Dez had come to get Kyron and just didn't tell them. It only makes sense to call Dez and ask, "hey, you didn't by any chance come and get Kyron did you, he's missing?"

I do agree with you that Dez wanting to speak with Terri instead of Kaine is weird.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 am

We have here a bio-mom, who has her two sons 2 days out of 14, not much mothering there.

Then we have bio-dad, who works out side the home, but when he comes home, he is still working from home. Probably not much parenting there either.

Then we have step-mom, who gets him up, fixes his breakfast, takes him to bus stop, or drives him to school if something special is going, Meets him at the bus stop every afternoon, unless bio-dad is home, then we make a family affair out of meeting the bus!!!! Whoa, why would both of them need to go meet the bus???

Terri did everything for Kyron, all the 'work' things. Kaine probably played with him and took him to fun places some times. Dez only had him two week-ends a month, so they probably did fun things too. Neither bio-parent did any parenting. If they only played at Dez's, I can understand him crying that he didn't want to go back home. After all, he was only 7 years old.

My g/son is only 5, but when he is at his mom's he has to do chores, he has to obey the rules and he knows crying will not get him his way. At dad's, if he cries, they don't make him do anything. They don't even make him go to nursery school if he cries and says he doesn't want to. Even though he has to listen to mommy at her house, he still gets to go to fun places. Daddy never takes him anywhere except to his mom's house or his dad's house, but he doesn't make him listen. Chase has never cried not to come to mom's house, but he cries every week when he has to go to his dad's. Go figure.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:39 pm

LottieM wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Piper wrote:I am recording as well....Desiree said she told Terri she would be there in 4 and half hours or so...and she said Terri acted like...why?

Why?

Well, since Terri was Kyron's primary caretaker all these years, and did the driving to and from, so Dez could visit with Kyron, I guess I'd ask "Why". Apparently, this gives us a little of Terri's perspective, Dez does not appear to be much of a mother, and I'll bet my 2 cents it was said sarcastically.

So Dez is saying Terri ACTED like Why? Terri didn't actually say -Why? I've got a Why for ya....WHY would Dez assume Terri would ACT like WHY?

She wouldn't automatically read into Terri's words over the phone (whatever those words were, that surely didn't include the actual question 'Why?') that Terri was being contrary about Dez's interest in coming to Portland due to her missing bio son because she wasn't there for him a whole lot anyhow....but Dez may have felt it her own self and just blamed Terri for thinking it when Terri wasn't thinking it at all at that given time when the little boy was missing. But Dez wants people to think Terri was thinking that about her. Why? Why even open up that bag of worms?

Apparently, Dez wanted to get it out there that Terri had issues with Dez's lack of involvement in Kyron's life. Why?

Well, certainly not so Dez could say, 'yeah, Terri's right'....so it's reverse, Dez wanted to put out there that she WAS a good mother even though Terri would say she wasn't. Why? Because Dez felt guilty for not being a good mother to Kyron? For not being in his life as much as maybe Kyron might have wanted her to? What's the point though in her trying to refute such a notion in advance of anyone knowing the family dynamics? Did she know it was going to come out that she had little interest or time for Kyron? Would that then possibly make her a usual suspect IF she wasn't working 4 1/2 hours away at the time?

Dez has said too many times how she was 4 1/2 hours away! I think it's time, overdue, that Dez's work schedule be checked for June 4 and announced to the world that is watching this case....and Tony's alibi as well. I am not so sure Dez and/or Tony didn't do something with Kyron...

and here's another thing...if Dez and Tony were supposed to get Kyron for the weekend and -as Dez has said- they were supposed to pick him up that Friday...what time was this rendezvous supposed to have taken place?

Kaine said he told Kyron he was going to take him out for something for the good job he did on the science project and play Wii with him.....So what time was Terri supposed to put Kyron in the car and drive half way to Dez and Tony's do pass him over?

Let's do some math...let's say Kyron gets home about 4, has dinner with Kaine out somewhere for his reward for the great project, then goes home and plays Wii for a little while....Terri takes off with Kyron about 6? That's the earliest I'd think if Kaine's story is true...Terri drives half way to Dez and Tony's....2 1/4 hours (estimated for convenience)....now it's almost 8:30...probably Kyron's bedtime! But then he has to drive another 2 1/4 hours to Dez's place...so now it's like 11PM! So I'm calling BS on Kaine's story....and I'm saying it's more likely that IF Kyron was to be delivered no Friday it would have been such that the swap would be made early like about 6...so that means leaving pretty much as soon as Kyron got home from school, and arriving at Dez's place about bedtime....more math....

If the earlier scenario is true, then Dez should have been on the way to Portland when she got the call from the school about 4:30ish....because her half of the journey was 2 1/4 hours (give or take)....so to pick him up about 6, she'd have had to be on the road at roughly 3:30 BEFORE the school called her! Well, gee...no wonder Terri may have ACTED like WHY would Dez need 4 1/2 hours still at 4:30ish? It should have been only about 3 1/2 hours.

I think Dez has some 'splainin' to do! And Kaine too...he needs to say if he was going to do all his fun stuff with Kaine on Friday or when he got back from bio mom's.

Ok, here's what I think.

According to an earlier interview...Kaine & Terri got to the school, the school contacted D, D was confused, D says that K&T ASKED the school to contact her. And D was put off by that.

At first I was thinking, well hell, they may have been a TAD tied up with LE and SAR at THAT particular moment, should we all drop everything, including assisting the search to cater to Princess D?

But I like your idea better that school HAD to contact her as an emergency contact (or as the bio-mom, given the divorce)...or the idea that they were checking, but I think if that was the case, LE would have called her, I think...there is enough reason for another person to be making that call...

So, she's a BIATCH for twisting this into a 'thing' against Terri...poor her...she wasn't the center of everyone's attention in THAT moment.

Now in terms of her calling Terri instead of Kaine, I find that odd myself.

You know what I'm thinking...I think SHE is controlling and Kaine had had just about enough of it...she called Terri because Terri somehow puts up with it. And IF there is a reason why T&K may have asked the school to make that contact, versus doing it themselves, well I think she may have just given it to us...cuz lord knows I wouldn't have volunteered for that call either! I'm surprised Terri answered the phone...I would have handed it to Kaine!

As far as the math goes...I think you may have made a little mistake, but I get your point...If Terri was to be meeting D at 8:30, then by 6:00 she should have been on the road...both of them...since it was 1/2 they both should have left the house at the same time, right?

D said she had to work that day, so I'm thinking they couldn't have left until she had gotten home from work first, or whatever...so perhaps that gave Kaine the opportunity to do something with Kyron before being dropped off.

I'm surprised a bit too, that Terri was the one who did this dropping off though...what's up with Kaine? Did he hate D that much that he couldn't make the switch?

OR is that RUMOR that I read in the comments closer to the truth...in that D didn't actually make that much of an effort to spend time with Kyron?

The WHY response from Terri...initially I thought the WHY was about...he's going to be home soon...stay where you are, kinda 'why?' Or, 'you do realize I'm not going to be 1/2 way there w/ Kyron, kinda 'why'... It wasn't until D implied that Terri may not have wanted her there that I suspected that D has her own internal issues going on about Kyron. I think she does feel guilty about not being there for him, and she's projected that onto Terri's feelings. I'm sure that Terri wouldn't care too much about her spending time with him or not...maybe she cares about Kyron's feelings getting hurt, but other than that, she probably didn't think too much about it at all...why would she? Certainly like was mentioned above, if he gets treated like a little king over there, he's not going to want to come home...I'm sure Kaine didn't take a liking to that! I bet he fussed about having to do stuff as soon as he got home, ya know!

Any one more petty comment...she's got BABY 'Kyron' letters still on his wall...that means they are 7+ years old, yet in the hall there was a lonely small pic of Kyron that was swallowed by the size of the wall...I didn't see pics of her other son...all I can say is...I too felt it was staged! I think she slapped up a pic of him, and took down a larger pic of soemthing else...she didn't care to update his bedroom, even the teen sharing that room must take issue with that.

D & T have a baby don't they?

I wonder if Kyron & his D's older son actually go on the same weekends? If so, he may have wanted to stay to spend time with his older brother, particularly since James had been moved to grandma's...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 pm

KJ - the tiny pic of Kyron in the hallway jumped out at me as well...........it looked really out of place.

I get the feeling that Terri and Dez did all of the communicating in regards to Kyron.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 pm

He's so cute! I hope he's ok!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm

KJ said from my OP....As far as the math goes...I think you may have made a little mistake, but I get your point...If Terri was to be meeting D at 8:30, then by 6:00 she should have been on the road...both of them...since it was 1/2 they both should have left the house at the same time, right?

I really don't know what time they were supposed to meet....I was just being hypothetical, and maybe not too clear with my confusing math...but what I was thinking was Dez would have Kyron home at her house by bedtime/8:30ish...so since she'd therefore have to pick him up halfway/meet Terri about 6 to make that happen, she'd need to leave home about 3:30ish to get to the swap point by 6ish. If they met and made the swap at 8:30 it would be like 11PM when Kryon got to Medford...and that's way past his bedtime...but whatever...it was just a thinking whatif thingy! Like I always do...haha
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:35 pm

LottieM wrote:KJ said from my OP....As far as the math goes...I think you may have made a little mistake, but I get your point...If Terri was to be meeting D at 8:30, then by 6:00 she should have been on the road...both of them...since it was 1/2 they both should have left the house at the same time, right?

I really don't know what time they were supposed to meet....I was just being hypothetical, and maybe not too clear with my confusing math...but what I was thinking was Dez would have Kyron home at her house by bedtime/8:30ish...so since she'd therefore have to pick him up halfway/meet Terri about 6 to make that happen, she'd need to leave home about 3:30ish to get to the swap point by 6ish. If they met and made the swap at 8:30 it would be like 11PM when Kryon got to Medford...and that's way past his bedtime...but whatever...it was just a thinking whatif thingy! Like I always do...haha

Oh I know what you menat...I was just confused cuz if Terri didn't leave until 6, then D wouldn't need to leave at 3:30...it doesn't matter...in the end it's all about D, so whatever she wanted is how it worked out...

I think I read somewhere that T would call and say...'we're leaving' and then D would leave too, or somehting like that...I really don't think much thought was given to Kyron's bedtime...the best they could do is leave directly from school at 3:00 and be in Medford by 7:30, probably later because of cmmunter traffic, so that may be why they waited...who knows, it's clear that it had more to do with D's timetable than Kyron's, ya know...

I jsut watched a few more snippets from the interview...I just don't trust her...the way she pauses all the time when she talks, like she needs to think about the next line in her fairy-tale and always checking in to see if the 'audiance' is buying it...

ICK!

I think she just paints her world the way she wants, and expects everyone to hold the same perspective.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Sorry...after watching those vids, I'm having a Desiree moment barf

Bring on the tears, Dez! I'm really tired of the watching you be 'so upset' but never drop salt water from your tear ducts.

And to sitemama.....2 WEEKS since Kyron slept in that bed and it's not made up yet! Doesn't look all that hard to throw those covers up....and his laundry still there all folded up and not in a drawer? This is the biggest pile of BS anyone ever tried to pass off on the human race! And Dez barf is making this ginormous pity plea about how she just can't make his bed up or put his laundry away NOW...what was her problem before?

Staged and BS and I want to know why the world isn't seeing Dez is a drama queen even if she isn't guilty of anything more.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 pm

The video made me NOT like Dez. She is obviously a phony. All the fussing about Terri's supposed concerned about her highlights and her appearance, and LOOK AT HER! OMG! The hair is perfectly colored and styled. The makeup looks almost professionally done, the brows waxed and penciled in, and the outfit with coordinating jewelry. Yeah. Terri was obsessed with her looks. So, Kaine goes for that kind of woman, obviously!

And to be frank, Terri looks like HELL. I sure don't see a diva in her dress and style.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Maat, wouldn't you love to see a picture of Dez when she was married to Kaine? And one of Terry back then and see who was 'prettier'? See why Kaine left Dez?

I think Terri was very pretty in that pic of her with her family when Kiara was an infant. She had beautiful red hair! And her expression glowed with sincere happiness. Another one of her glowing is the one of her in the hospital holding newborn Kiara with her arm around Kyron holding on the bed so he could be close...it wasn't posed! It was her natural thing, or so it appeared.

In all the pics I've seen of Dez with Kyron, her expression looks contrived....look at the eyes! Dez's eyes are empty even when she's smiling. Terri's eyes are warm...well, they're in pain now. And to keep on with my eye analysis....Kaine's eyes - in the pics with Kyron- look like in his mind he's wondering if 'this looks ok' and 'look at me having fun with my kid'...rather than just being natural. Now let's do Tony....sneaky and huge liar!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:51 pm

LottieM wrote:Maat, wouldn't you love to see a picture of Dez when she was married to Kaine? And one of Terry back then and see who was 'prettier'? See why Kaine left Dez?

I think Terri was very pretty in that pic of her with her family when Kiara was an infant. She had beautiful red hair! And her expression glowed with sincere happiness. Another one of her glowing is the one of her in the hospital holding newborn Kiara with her arm around Kyron holding on the bed so he could be close...it wasn't posed! It was her natural thing, or so it appeared.

In all the pics I've seen of Dez with Kyron, her expression looks contrived....look at the eyes! Dez's eyes are empty even when she's smiling. Terri's eyes are warm...well, they're in pain now. And to keep on with my eye analysis....Kaine's eyes - in the pics with Kyron- look like in his mind he's wondering if 'this looks ok' and 'look at me having fun with my kid'...rather than just being natural. Now let's do Tony....sneaky and huge liar!

I'm thinking it has nothing to do with loks, the more we get to know D, the more shallow she seems. Terri doesn't strike me that way...even with all that's going on...I see her emotionally at a loss, and confused...these events truely seem to be tying her in knots...D, not so much.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Can you imagine what is running through Terri's mind, assuming she is 100% innocent? Her entire world just collapsed. Everything she knew, everyone she loved, and everyone she trusted just turned their backs on her.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2