Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terri Moulton Horman

+10
lc
Julie
Calypso
Snaz
FystyAngel
*KJ*
sitemama
LottieM
Piper
Maat
14 posters

Go down

Terri Moulton Horman Empty Terri Moulton Horman

Post by Maat Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:49 am

This article gives a lot of info, but it turns everything good this Terri ever did into some kind of plot. Why do they have to do that? Make it sound like everything, including buying flowers for your future inlaws, is part of some evil plot of hers.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html
Long article, this is just a snippet in the middle (emphasis is mine, not the writer's):
. . . Romantically, she moved on as well. She started dating Ecker again, and in August 1996 they married in Springfield. In the wedding pictures, she's radiant, with long, wavy red locks tumbling down her satiny, fitted wedding gown. Her red lipstick matches the rose Ecker wears as a boutonnière on his white jacket.

"She was a nice-looking gal when she got herself fixed up," said Mavis Ecker, Richard Ecker's mother.

Chuck and Mavis Ecker remember Horman's lavish attention. Once, just after Horman met them, she stopped by with a big, beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Mavis Ecker was stunned, and looking back suspects Horman was trying to curry favor.
"She wanted to be in our good graces because she wanted our son," Mavis Ecker said.

But the gestures didn't stop when they were married. Once Mavis Ecker flew into Eugene after visiting relatives in Minnesota and was greeted at the airport by her husband, son and Horman, who was holding bouquets of balloons and flowers.

"She said everybody deserves flowers and balloons," Mavis Ecker said. "It was a very nice gesture. I'm not used to being treated like a celebrity."

Horman also gave her in-laws poems at Christmas, including one hearkening back to her childhood:

"I cannot remember the presents or the food that was given all I can remember was the love I was living."

Although the Eckers no longer have pictures of their former daughter-in-law on their walls, they saved two poems and two lists she wrote of the "10 Best Things" about a father- and mother-in-law.

"They're accurate," Mavis Ecker said. "I'm surprised. She knew us — perhaps more than we knew her."

Chuck Ecker said he never quite trusted Horman, suspecting she harbored ulterior motives.

"She did things to impress people," he said.

In August 1998, two years after they were married, Richard Ecker adopted James. Tarver, who struggled financially, agreed to give up his parental rights.

The Eckers thought it was a bad idea.

"She pushed him," Chuck Ecker said. "And being Richard, being a good guy, he adopted James."

Chuck Ecker said in certain situations Horman was self-centered.

When asked for details, the couple recounted this:
Once when they were shopping online with their son, Horman walked into the room and asked what they were doing. They told her Chuck Ecker wanted to buy a boat. "She said, 'Oh, so you're spending James' inheritance,'" Mavis Ecker said. "She was serious."

"She wanted to be more or less in control," Chuck Ecker said.

But her in-laws praise her as a good mother to James.
"With James, she was always good," Chuck Ecker said.

. . .
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Terri Moulton Horman Empty Terri Moulton Horman

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:30 PM
Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:06 PM

Since Kyron Horman was last seen June 4 at Skyline School, investigators have focused on one woman in his disappearance — his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

While never specifically calling her a suspect or even a person of interest, investigators have released fliers with her picture on it, grilled her friends and searched their homes. Allegations of a murder-for-hire plot and text messages have turned up in court documents, buttressing her estranged husband's divorce case.

The 40-year-old woman has all but disappeared, saying nothing publicly as she retreated to her parents' home in Roseburg where she grew up. A white sign on the door directs reporters to her lawyer, who declined to comment for this story.

But interviews with more than a dozen friends, relatives, former colleagues and neighbors paint a complex and contradictory picture of a woman with immense personal charm who can be both supportive and self-centered. Sometimes giving, sometimes demanding, she has a few close friends who have stood by her while she's been vilified in blogs. She has a bachelor's and a master's degree in education but has never held a full-time teaching job. Colleagues say she was a dedicated teacher yet during the past year she cracked down on Kyron when he had a bad day at school.

Still, no one said they could imagine that a woman who has devoted so much of her life to children could have been involved in his disappearance.

This is an extensive article, read the rest here:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Last edited by Piper on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Terri Moulton Horman Empty Re: Terri Moulton Horman

Post by Maat Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Okay. Let's start. What REAL facts connect her to the disappearance of Kyron?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm

I agree Maat, I wanted to put this article in it's own thread. Personally, I think they should do a similar article on Kaine.
JMO only, but we are only hearing what they want to let out there.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

The latest from the reporter:

Quick take: Terri Moulton Horman profile required weeks of gathering documents, banging on doors

Published: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:13 PM
Updated: Friday, August 20, 2010, 3:52 PM

As we enter the 12th week since Kyron Horman disappeared, no one knows exactly what happened to him. But it’s been clear almost from the beginning that investigators are focused on his stepmother Terri Moulton Horman...

Read the rest of the article here:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/quick_take_terri_moulton_horma.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I read the first article. I read nothing horrendous about her. I saw people twisting every single thing she did into something menacing. Almost as if the writer were trying to make it sound like she was planning the kidnapping of Kyron in years prior to his own birth.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 pm

I agree, I thought since it so long we can look at each person's account that knew her. I'll ask someone to move your first post over.....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 pm

copied from the above article...

But interviews with more than a dozen friends, relatives, former colleagues and neighbors paint a complex and contradictory picture of a woman with immense personal charm who can be both supportive and self-centered. Sometimes giving, sometimes demanding

Well golly gee.....that's all of us! Laughing
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Hey, I thought they were talking about me when I read the above.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:22 pm

LottieM wrote:copied from the above article...

But interviews with more than a dozen friends, relatives, former colleagues and neighbors paint a complex and contradictory picture of a woman with immense personal charm who can be both supportive and self-centered. Sometimes giving, sometimes demanding

Well golly gee.....that's all of us! Laughing

Doesn't that describe everybody?!

The fact that she was adopted & an only child?

good grief!
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks J4A!

Maat's first emphasis:

"She was a nice-looking gal when she got herself fixed up," said Mavis Ecker, Richard Ecker's mother.

Was that a compliment??
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:30 pm

The way that the media is going at Terri, reminds me of the poor young man that was accused in the Olympic bombing in Atlanta many years ago. Remember him? His life was completely RUINED & for nothing.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Piper wrote:Thanks J4A!

Maat's first emphasis:

Was that a compliment??

One of those backhanded compliments. Kinda like, "She'd be so pretty . . . if she lost 10 pounds."
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Richard Jewell was his name, I wonder what his life is like now. Patsy Ramsey, Carl Probyn (Jaycee Dugard's stepdad) to name a few others......

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Jaycee's step dad is the one I really feel sorry for. He was a good dad to Jaycee, but he was blamed and her mom divorced him. I wonder if he even gets to see Jaycee now? I know she has made in very plain she does not want to see her bio dad, but what about Carl?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Maat wrote:
Piper wrote:Thanks J4A!

Maat's first emphasis:

Was that a compliment??

One of those backhanded compliments. Kinda like, "She'd be so pretty . . . if she lost 10 pounds."

In the pictures they provided ( I assume they did or her ex-husband) she doesn't look like she need too much fixin' up at that time...

(BTW - are people getting compensated for all of the pictures and videos?)

Terri Moulton Horman Terri_12

Terri Moulton Horman Terri_13

Richard Ecker, James and Terri

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Off topic:

Everyone on this thread needs to go to Three Word Game in the Game Room. We need everyone's help in that thread to plan our Labor Day Bar-B-Q.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Piper wrote:Richard Jewell was his name, I wonder what his life is like now. Patsy Ramsey, Carl Probyn (Jaycee Dugard's stepdad) to name a few others......

Richard Jewell died in 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/30/us/30jewell.html
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Piper wrote:Richard Jewell was his name, I wonder what his life is like now. Patsy Ramsey, Carl Probyn (Jaycee Dugard's stepdad) to name a few others......
Piper, Richard Jewell died on August 29, 2007 at the age of 44.....

Richard Jewell, 44, Hero of Atlanta Attack, Dies

Greg Gibson/Associated Press, 1997
By KEVIN SACK
Published: August 30, 2007

ATLANTA, Aug. 29 — Richard A. Jewell, whose transformation from heroic security guard to Olympic bombing suspect and back again came to symbolize the excesses of law enforcement and the news media, died Wednesday at his home in Woodbury, Ga. He was 44.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/30/us/30jewell.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 pm

lol! Okay Snaz, GMTA and all.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 pm

LOL, Maat!

Here's another great link, if anyone is interested. I don't want to take the thread off-track, but it's a great read.... Richard Jewell sued a lot of people after he was exonerated.

http://www.hollywoodmemoir.com/richard-jewell-biography
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:04 pm

And Kevin Fox, Riley Fox's father, was convicted of her rape and murder and sent to prison until they finally confirmed DNA. They already had proof it wasn't him, they ignored it and arrested/convicted him anyway. So it does happen.

Do I know for sure Terri had nothing to do with this? No, I certainly don't. But I haven't seen any evidence or claim confirmed by LE that Terri is the suspect and she pulled this off and disposed of Kyron. Are there other avenues being investigated? If Terri didn't have anything to do with it, the perp is long gone and who knows where Kyron is....

Where is Kyron?????????????
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:13 pm

RIP Richard Jewell........ Terri Moulton Horman 643974
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 am

Kyron Horman Investigation....

So Easy, a Caveman Could Do It!

Terri Moulton Horman Caveman
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 am

roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by lc Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 am

Now, where's the expose about Desiree Young? You know, the one that talks about her prior drug use, how she moved 300 miles away from her two sons? How often did she actually see them? (I don't believe it was every other weekend.) Did she pay child support? Where's the criticism of her not even looking for Kyron? Or does she think she's going to find him in Medford or at press conferences?

lc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 am

I agree lc. Not for a minute do I believe that Kaine or Desiree had a hand in Kyron going missing, and I know this is a total nightmare for them. I can't even imagine what a parent or step parent feels when tragedy strikes and you don't know where your child is. If you're going to do an expose on one, do it for all involved. JMO.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 pm

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101210534.html

Source: Investigators far from solving Kyron case

Story Published: Aug 20, 2010 at 9:38 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 20, 2010 at 9:38 PM PDT

[snipped for space, plus even I'm gettin kinda sick of reading this stuff]

“You’re never waiting for just one clue to come through,” McIntyre said. “These things are always a compendium of information where you’re trying to get circumstantial facts and pieces put together that are going to lead you to an ultimate conclusion.

“It could be just as correct that we could go on for a year or two or three or five years or perhaps never, but it’s also, I think, at this point just as feasible that something could break in a very short period of time.”

What is complicating Kyron’s case is there’s no crime scene where investigators can look for evidence left behind.

So, as JVM would say: Here's my issue- After 3 months we really don't know anymore than we did when it happened, well, except that everyone in the universe is jumping at the chance to talk about Terri, whether it's true or not, or significant or not, when I read "where you’re trying to get circumstantial facts and pieces put together that are going to lead you to an ultimate conclusion," I am afraid they mean "we'll wait as long as it takes to convict Terri." What other directions have they looked into? It is very troubling.

kh

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Extremely troubling, nothing and not one iota on what actually happened to Kyron.........so much precious time has been lost........... Sad
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

'NORMAL' Is A Good Word that Describes Terri Moulton Horman!

Published: August 22, 2010
By John Kays

Is Terri Moulton Horman Normal?

A fairly normal character portrait of Terri Moulton Horman emerges with last Thursday's comprehensive article in The Oregonian. The Oregonian staff reporters, Lynne Terry, Shane Dixon Kavanaugh, Bryan Denson and Lynne Palombo, really did a good job at taxing their sources for every detail that they could possibly get on Terri's life. What I see (from the article) is complete normalcy; Terri's interest in sports, in education, in marriage and her love for children is perfectly NORMAL behavior.

The Oregonian Portrait of Terri Moulton Horman

The Oregonian portrait of Terri Horman reveals more a pattern of normalcy than it does deviancy in Terri's past behavior. Terri was good with children, was a good mother, and went out of her way to be courteous to her inlaws. Where's the 'red herring' in her behavior?

True, I scoured this superb reporting for glimpses of a demented sociopath, a heart filled with malice (for people and society), such as has been projected by the media, but I didn't see any evidence of this. My best observation is that people are reinterpreting Terri's behavior from the past in light of Kyron's mysterious disappearance, and the sneaking suspicions (perceived by the public) that Terri Moulton Horman is somehow responsible for this.

That is, they are putting a negative light on what is fairly normal behavior. (An example is given) Once Terri brought a big bouquet of flowers to Chuck and Mavis Ecker, who are the parents of Richard Ecker, Terri's second husband. Mavis suspects that Terri was just trying to butter them up so that she could win the heart of Richard. Yea, that's true, but this is a fairly appropriate strategy for someone to employ in order to secure the hitching up of a future husband.

Read the rest of the article here:
http://newsblaze.com/story/20100822081808kays.nb/topstory.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Are any of us "normal"? Terri Moulton Horman 759197 Terri Moulton Horman 394799 Terri Moulton Horman 80578
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:44 pm

They say the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Her past behavior indicates she has been a loving, caring person. Yeah, she had some screwups along the way, but overall a good person in the past. That means, those are the behaviors that should be expected of her. Why would the present be different?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Friday paper has several stories based, in part, on confidential sourcing

Published: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 1:17 PM
Updated: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 6:15 PM
Therese Bottomly, The Oregonian

For a newspaper that discourages confidential sources, The Oregonian sure carried a lot of them Friday in prominent positions. The front page had two articles that relied in part on anonymous sourcing:

The profile of Terri Moulton Horman quoted a former colleague who did not want her name attached to the comments, as well as many named sources.

FYI: This article was only three sentences long and states nothing about copywriting. Here's the link:
http://blog.oregonlive.com/oregonianeditors/2010/08/friday_paper_has_several_stori.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

That is a bunch of nothing, isn't it?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 pm

These questions are from a post on godlikeproductions. I included my answers below their questions.

Re: Kyron Horman Case - Latest News - Quote

Been gone a bit but I have some things to talk about with Terri lovers...

Pick a number...

1. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why didn't she walk him and check him in with his teacher on June 4th?

Same reason most parents don't, they assume a child is safe at school.

2. If Terri was such a loving stepmom, why didn't she go back to the play later in the day?

IMO, I would assume that since Kiara had been cranky that morning, she had taken her home for a nap, and since she was asleep she didn't want to wake her up. Why didn't Kaine attend ? ? ?

3. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why did she not schedule an appt for after school immediately?

I don't understand the question. She and Kaine both went to the school when Kyron didn't get off the bus.

4. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why was she so worried about her hair instead of Kyron?

Huh ! She wasn't supposed to wash or brush her hair for 8 days just because Kyron was missing. Desiree was also concerned about her hair. Does that mean she didn't love Kyron either ?

5. If Terri had loved Kyron so much, then why did she have to look up at Desiree to see what a true reaction was suppose to be during the first press conference?

How that is taken is a matter of perception. Grief is an ackward situation in the closest of families in the privacy of one's own home. This is a dysfunctional family and here they are on national television.

6. If Terri loved Kyron so much why couldn't she pass a polygraph?

I've posted several stories on this site (JDMH), and a link that the information is no longer available on, showing that it is not unusual for innocent people to fail a polygraph.

7. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why hasn't she been totally forthcoming with LE?

How many times does LE have to say it-- she has cooperated. Even federal agents have said-- don't be so quick to assume the stepmom is guilty. LE has even made statements that they did not support the comments made by Kaine and Desiree.

8. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why did she need a high powered attorney before she has even been charged or named a POI?

Same reason any smart person would hire an attorney in that situation. She talked with LE for 4 weeks before hiring an attorney. Why did Kaine have an attorney within 24 hours?

9. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why did she have significantly more pictures of Kyron then she had of squirrels?

There are over 700 pictures taken of Kyron. Just because they are not all posted on FB doesn't mean she didn't care about him. As for why there are more of Kiara posted, well most people take lots of pictures of babies when they're small and fewer as the children get older.

10. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why was she sexting after Kyron went missing instead of greiving?

IMO-- most likely personal insecurities. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that MC was sent by his friend Kaine, with a little advise about how to appeal to her.

11. If Terri missed Kyron so much why didn't she hire a PI to find Kyron instead of one for her defense?

Might be she felt Kaine or Desiree would do that and may have felt she would be resented if she took it upon herself to hire one. They didn't want her talking at the PC, more than likely they had already made her feel like an outsider before any thing was rumored concerning her. Besides PI's cost money up front, and an attorney can be paid at a later date.

12. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why did she mostly dote on Kiara, and not moreso on Kyron?

People who know her said she was a good mother to Kyron and that she treated him as if her was her natural child. Many of those people did not know Kyron was a step child.

13. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why did she have a bat phone to speak privately?

She's separated from her husband at this time and the phone that she had was Kaines and her use was restricted. And she didn't want him to know all the tiny details of her life IMO.

14. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why has she used her attorney as a shield instead as a tool?

If she doesn't follow her attorney's advice he wouldn't represent her, and if she was going to do what she wanted to anyway, why hire an attorney?

15. If Terri missed Kyron why hasn't she urged people to look for him?

You don't know what she has and has not done just because she is not on TV. With the way people are reacting to her she may feel people would be more focused on Kyron instead of her if she stays out of the spotlight.

16. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why hasn't she thanked anyone for all the hard work and dedication they have spent looking for Kyron, including SAR.

Maybe she's not convinced they've put their best effort into the investigation, with all the focus being on her, based on what Kaine and Desiree have said.

17. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why can't she tell LE what she did on was doing that day in 5 minute intervals?

For Real ! ! Are you kidding ! Who can tell anyone on a normal day, let alone when they're stressed, what they were doing all day long at 5 minute intervals?

18. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why isn't she taking concern with how things are dragging out?

And why would you think she is not concerned about how things are dragging out? I'm pretty sure if anyone wished Kyron had been found by now, it'd be Terri.

19. If Terri loved Kyron so much why isn't she speaking at the divorce proceedings instead of trying to avoid them?

Does it really take a genius to figure this out? Kaine has the upper-hand in this divorce if it goes through now because of the accusations of her being responsible for Kyron's disappearance. By delaying I believe she feels that she has a better chance of getting custody of Kiara.

20. If Terri loved Kyron so much, then why hasn't she sent emails professing her love?

People who know her say there was never any doubt that she loves Kyron. She's not going to prove anything to those who have convicted her already, no matter what she does.

21. If Terri loved Kyron so much why hasn't she blogged about her love of Kyron?

same answer as # 20.

22. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why did she care what bloggers were saying about her?

Bloggers were accusing her and making threats against her within a day of Kyron's disappearance without a shred of evidence of any wrong doing. She got upset, like any normal person who is falsely accused would do.

23. If Terri loved Kyron so much, why did she walk out on a polygraph?

She had already answered LE's questions over and over and over again. I would guess that at some point in time she realized they weren't going to stop unless she told them she did something with Kyron and since she already told them she didn't know anything and they obviously weren't listening, she walked out.

24. If Terri loved Kyron so much why hasn't she urged her friends, family, acquaintances do do everything they can including but not limited to speaking without being called into GJ?

She had spoken with family, friends and aquaintances and those people who are speaking out on her behalf are enduring the same insults as Terri.

25. If Terri loved KIARA so much, why isn't she help find her brother KYRON.

Everytime she goes out in public, she is risking her life, because of idiots who without a shred of evidence have convicted her Kyron's disappearance. Why isn't Kaine and Desiree and Tony out there looking?
============================================

I'm not a Terri lover, but these are the same questions those who are convinced Terri is guilty keep asking over and over again, that have been answered over and over again, and yet those who have determined she is guilty don't understand why the rest of us don't get it !

I'm not registered on the GLP site, I only read there. Would it do any good to answer these questions again? Probably not, but here is a few simple answers, based on what few facts exist, and my own opinion.

And I would also like to state, because people on other sites have made comments to this effect, that it doesn't matter who you are, if something bad happens, no matter how bad it is, you will have to sleep eventually, eat, bathe, and get back into some sort of routine. It may not be as it was before, but there is no way around it. Life demands it. And so for all those who think they wouldn't sleep if it was their child--you don't know what you would do or how you would react, and hopefully you'll never have to know.

None of the comments I've read over the past months in regards to those questions above, convinces me of Terri's guilt.

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 pm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.40

Terri Horman's birth mother's name may be KISIEL

here is her birth certificate....

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Terri L Moulton
Name: Terri L Moulton
Birth Date: 14 Mar 1970
Mother's Maiden Name: Logan
Birth County: Nevada

this is the only other birth in nevada county with the same birthdate. that county is really not that big so I am went through every single birth certificate in that county for that date. This is the only one for that birthdate.

notice this one only has the last name listed. also note the baby has the mother's maiden name, so the mother was not married

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Kisiel
Name: Kisiel
Birth Date: 14 Mar 1970
Mother's Maiden Name: Kisiel
Birth County: Nevada
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Great post johnabelle. Thanks! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 pm

This is a video of Skyline school children and Ms. Jinnet Powel with their school garden project.

Someone has said that seeing this would take away some of the blame others place on Terri.

Does anyone see anything in this video of what they may be talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUujGloz4eE
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 pm

I watched it, johnabelle, but have no clue why it would take away some of the blame on Terri. If you find out what was meant by that, please share it with us. I'm curious as to what it could be.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 am

As I look at it, I notice a few things.
-First of all, the area is VERY rural and VERY close to a lot of trees. Once out the door, you could be hidden in the woods within seconds.
-Second, there are a few white trucks in the parking lot on that day. That would mean, contrary to popular belief, Terri is not the only one in the entire state to have a white truck that day.
-Thirdly, there are large heavily limbed trees close to the school and the sidewalks. Those trees would block the view of anyone escaping with a struggling child, especially if someone managed to get him out the door without a ruckus.

I think that may have been part of what they were talking about. I know at my kids' elementary school, there are wooded areas nearby, but not that close. And their trees are nowhere as huge and full as the ones they show here. The landscape of this area alone is not what most people think of as a school area. It is beautiful and perfect there, but it also provides a lot of cover for someone with ill intents.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 am

That is what most are saying from what few comments I've seen about it. I notice that too, but I also notice alot of broken ground and looking at the flower boxes. I don't remember seeing those particular ones and so I'm wondering how old they are? If they were there at the time of Kyrons disappearance and if not how soon after were they built? Not all of them appear to be filled with soil, so were they filled at the time Kyron disappeared and if not when? Has this area been checked? Unless I've misread, I believe the garden project started sometime at the end of school last year. Everytime or anywhere I see flower boxes like these I always think "of a grave" so it may not necessarily be anything to do with Kyron. Don't know where such a thought originated from and I don't know how not to think it. Usually I wouldn't mention it, but I still sometimes believe Kyron never left that school, that he is still there somewhere.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 am

I don't think he is at the school. The odor would have been noticed, and investigated, just to rid the school of the smell. Those beds would not be deep enough to cover it up. And someone would have had to have spent a lot of time right there at the school working on doing that and risking being seen.

I think it was someone in and out pretty quickly. They were at this fair thing and just observed until they saw a viable victim. Other children may have been approached that didn't fall for the ruse. And since it was a normal request - such as, "Did you see that other exhibit?" or "Can you help me get these to the car?" or something similar - they didn't even bother remembering it 5 minutes later.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this, but the question of why Terri isn't fighting for custody of Kiara has came up several times and I found the following information interesting. It not only shows that R.N. Horman works for the Dshs, but that he has twice requested shared leave since Kyron has disappeared.

In need of shared leave: R. Neil Horman, an information technology specialist 4 with the Department of Social and Human Services in Seattle and a member of Local 843 is in need of shared leave because of a very serious illness. Months of treatement are anticipated. To help with a donation of eligible unused leave or sick leave or all or part of your personal holiday, contact your human resource office.

http://www.wfse.org/index.cfm?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&homeID=189669
====================================================
R.N. Horman also asked for shared leave in a July 2010 letter.

http://www.wfse.org/index.cfm?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&homeID=169281
====================================================
R.N. Horman works in IT for the Dept. of Social and Health Services, which includes:

Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
Help with Food
Cash Assistance
Medical Help
Treatment for Addictions
Adoption
Child Care
Child Support
Foster Parenting
Medical Insurance for Kids

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/

How did a sex offender qualify for this job? And would his position in the Dshs have any impact on the judges ruling to grant custody of Kiara to Kaine? And people are questioning what Terri's problem is ! ?

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 pm

That's curious!

But I'm not sure where you got the idea that R.Neil is a SO.

If you are thinking about Kristian's claims about his grandfather...R. Neil is his father.

Kristian/Kain obviously have 2 grandfathers (actually more since they were adopted)...but the one that we know most about is Melvin who writes creepy children's stories...BUT there is no information that he is a RSO or anything ...just very hinky!

Or, did I miss something about R. Neil somewhere?
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 pm

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/117490959.html

ROSEBURG, Ore. - On Friday, the nine-month anniversary of the disappearance of Kyron Horman, those who want answers held a vigil close to his stepmother's home, hoping to put pressure on the woman to come forward with any information she might have.

Social networking helped organizers put together the vigil held within sight of Terri's parents' home. One person even traveled all the way from Longview, Washington, to show support. Organizers said they have also seen an outpouring of support from around the world.

Two weeks ago, Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, plastered posters across Roseburg that read 'Kyron is still missing - ask Terri Moulton-Horman where he is.'
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:32 pm

How many times have we seen this to be true - keep your mouth shut, hire an attorney, and you may get away with murder.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down