Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaine Horman's restraining order against Terri is renewed for another year! 2012-2013!

Go down

Kaine Horman's restraining order against Terri is renewed for another year! 2012-2013!   Empty Kaine Horman's restraining order against Terri is renewed for another year! 2012-2013!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Kaine's petition submitted by his attorney read:

My son, Kyron, has been missing since June 4, 2010. I do not know where he is, if he has been harmed, or if he is alive. Local and federal law enforcement agencies are currently investigating my Wife, Respondent/Terri Horman, for her involvement in Kyron's disappearance. Terri Horman will not cooperate with law enforcement and will not assist in the search for Kyron. I believe that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

After Kyron went missing and the investigation began, law enforcement officials informed me that my Wife had attempted to hire our landscaper to kill me for money. I obtained a restraining order against her to protect myself and my daughter Kiara. Respondent/Terri Horman is a substantial safety threat to me and to my family. She has manifested a desire to physically harm me and my family, and I fear she will continue to try to harm me and my family.

Kaine Horman's petition for renewing the restraining order also noted, "Respondent is being investigated by law enforcement for her involvement in violent crimes.'' ***
To read more:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/06/kaine_hormans_restraining_orde.html

***It is important to note that "violent crimes" is PLURAL, not Singular! Oh Terri, what else have you been up to?

Houze's response to the Civil Suit is due around July 12, 2012.

Last edited by art tart on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Kaine Horman's restraining order against Terri is renewed for another year! 2012-2013!   Empty Re: Kaine Horman's restraining order against Terri is renewed for another year! 2012-2013!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Guess this again makes it almost impossible for TMH to have any hope of getting to see Kitty, even supervised.

BUT! All she has to do is just answer those testy questions Kaine's attorney has ask her but she wants to claim the 5th!

The divorce proceeding is scheduled for November 2012.

Back to top Go down