Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terri Horman Did It??

+5
jigsaw
Calypso
johnabelle
msollicito
purpleprincess
9 posters

Go down

Terri Horman Did It?? Empty Terri Horman Did It??

Post by purpleprincess Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Here I want to collect all info that might suggest that Terri was or was not where she was supposed to be and what that might say about the investigation and the "truth"

Firstly, I believe that Terri was at Freddies 1 at 9:12 ish and at Freddies 2 at 9:45 so I am looking for anything to support that..

Lots of people say that Terri has a receipt at 9:12 (including Terri in an email allegedly) and that there is security camera footage to prove she was at Freddies 1 (Sunset, Beaverton) at that time. There is also an eye witness Andrea from the gym who says she saw Terri at Freddies 2 at around 9:45 (somewhere between 9:30 and 10am). I am really looking for any proof that any of this is the case but right now all I can find is convincing posts.. if anyone has anything more concrete (either way - proving OR disproving Terri's story/timeline) please post!

Here is an example post..
From http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html

Is more than frustrating to read comments made here that's clearly shows that readers make their own conclusions and pass them off as truth ..nowhere did any articles say that they were best friends ..they were very casual acquaintance from the gym AND she showed her kyrons picture that was on THs camera and NOT printed photos. Freddie's security cameras did show TH in their stores but other stores miles away did not ...I don't find anything odd at what TH did in sharing a photo on camera while holding fussy baby in arms ...TH was just as cool calm as ever as she has no conscious ..she's a narcissistic psychopathic pathelogical liar who has years of practice ... We need to prepare ourselves as this woman may in fact get away with murder ..but one day DeDe WILL turn against TH one day and only then will we learn the truth ....I say "J" took him to the UK where he goes very often AND he lives where TH was seen by 2eyewitnesses AND her cell phone pinged. I've already given this info to LE but with 3,700 other calls and tips they haven't time or resources to return calls from tipsters....besides would be irresponsible of LE to let anyone know what tips or leads is valuable to this case ...ALL TIPS are valuable. Please call in your tip no matter how insignificant YOU feel it is ..let LE make that determination as just the smallest tip can be that one straw that broke the camels back ...be patient folks TH will make mistake one of these days Maybe weeks, months or even years (God forbid ) but one of these days ....sigh... Pray for his loved one's especially kyrons mommy, Desiree, my heart goes out to her and when I see her pleading and begging TH have mercy ...I see TH 'gloating' with sick pride how she has EVERYONE by their "short-hairs" basically has all of the world paying attention and eating out of her cruel claws. GOD WILL. show her the same mercy when her judgment day comes. May God have mercy on those who harm innocent children ..but Bible is clear about them ..they will suffer eternal damnation! But clearly all by own choice
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Terri Horman Did It?? Empty Re: Terri Horman Did It??

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:43 pm

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9647&highlight=shelley+kyron+horman+jason+wishert

kgw.com

Posted on June 8, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Updated today at 7:33 PM

Related:
Search for Kyron Horman focused locally, Capt. says

PORTLAND -- An expert criminal profiler talked to KGW about his theories on what happened to Kyron Horman.

Dr. Ron Turco said something about this case does not add up. Turco does not believe that Kyron walked away with a stranger. He believes that the young boy was smart enough to know not to leave school with a stranger, so he must have left with someone he knew - possibly a family member or a family friend, or someone else that he trusted.

Dr. Turco also theorized that if Kyron was kidnapped, it could have been by someone familiar who holds a vendetta against the Horman family.

If he was on this case, Turco said he would develop a friendship with the family and their friends and develop a rapport with them so he could get more information in a very gentle way that could eventually lead to a clue in Kyron's disappearance.

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:01 pm

I found this little gem on John Douglas Mindhunter..
http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9647&start=735

July 13, 2010 at 12:19 pm
people, go after the landscaper, he is the key.
B
July 20, 2010 at 11:56 am
My sources tell me those glasses are Kyron’s.
B

July 20, 2010 at 2:47 am
Strictly from a PR perspective, and all you idealists can sigh collectively as you wish, this woman’s consciousness of guilt is not helping her. People will not care ultimately who harmed this child directly.
This is going to lead back to Terri Horman, and people are going to want her head on a stick, not some duped landscaper. That is reality.
I say this because someone needs to inform her that how this goes down is in her control for now.
When Kyron is found, not so much. I just want to put this little sweetie man in my pocket.
B
July 26, 2010 at 2:52 pm
Houze has one objective, to zealously represent/defend his Client, who, has not been charged in this case.
Someone is going to have to tell me how one arrives at a $350K retainer for an innocent person.
B
July 25, 2010 at 3:40 am
Welcome.
Has anyone considered that Terri drove the truck that day so someone at Skyline would think Kaine was at the school, and not her?
There is no mistaking the red mustang with the vanity plate, maybe she did not want someone to know she was there?
B
Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am
Could DeDe be the red head in truck…
This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.
B
Lisa says:
July 23, 2010 at 12:34 am
Blink,
Since Ms. Spicher works in a nursery and is very much into landscaping, what are the chances she is connected Rudy Sanchez?
Lol. I think they may be aquainted.
B
July 21, 2010 at 7:55 am
I am told that she hired the landscaper behind Kaine’s back, because at the time, because she was not working and at home with the kids, it was her responsibility to take care of the lawn, but I cannot confirm that.
B
July 21, 2010 at 12:52 pm
I will answer you this way- I believe LE knows the who and why, but not the where, as I have stated before.
What they are solely concentrating on now, is building a successful prosecution in the event Kyron is not recoverable. There is zero activity that they believe Kyron is alive and being held somewhere.
B
July 19, 2010 at 7:05 pm
Blink,
Has there been any indication Rudy and associates could be involved in some sort of underground criminal operation?
well, yes, solicitation or conspiracy to commit murder.
B
melissab says:
July 18, 2010 at 9:18 am
Blink tell me if I am wrong but wasn’t it you who said to look out for the person who has NOT been at Skyline since Kyron’s disappearance? I apolly if I got that wrong. Hope everyone is able to have a great Sunday morning, stay out of the heat!
If it were a possible faculty member or someone working onsite who no longer was, in that context, yes.
B
July 16, 2010 at 6:53 pm
Blink, if you will tell me Kyron is on Sauvie Island, I will stop wasting my time trying to figure out where else he may be.
It is my opinion, Kyron is in that vicinity.
B
He drives a white truck, which has a UCC lein, and is registered in WA (RS)
B
July 17, 2010 at 7:07 pm
Blink,
If you were guessing, who would be your biggest FOCUS?
Rudy Sanchez and his associates.
B
July 15, 2010 at 1:13 pm
His warrant is from US Marshalls. You can assume there is more going on.
B
July 31, 2010 at 1:44 pm
I didn’t make a comment to be insulted.
I have to tell you though, I don’t believe for a minute that some landscaper is involved in Kyron’s disappearance.
As opposed to a murder for hire plot involvement? People do not ask for $10K wearing a wire with an undercover detective because they are law abiding citizens.
B
Terri Horman knows exactly what she can do to help this nightmare, and she is protecting her own ass.B
August 4, 2010 at 3:28 am
I am unaware of any confirmed report anyone saw Kyron leave through any door.
B
August 4, 2010 at 4:17 am
While I would do everything Kaine has done/is doing, I continue to be floored that Houze remains silent.
From a legal perspective, it is my opinion he believes his client will be arrested, and that her leverage begins only then.
B
ClassyGal says: 
August 6, 2010 at 3:26 pm 
Blink- just wondering…… do you still have the same “gut” feeling about Kyron? Do you think his disappearance is sexually motivated and do you think he left us shortly after his disappearance? 
Yes
B
One last time: I believe Kyron’s ultimate fate will have been perpetrated via sexual motivation.
It would give me supreme joy to have that wrong.
B
August 6, 2010 at 7:13 pm
Blink. Does your gut say this will go cold?
It has the potential to do so, yes. When I say “cold” I mean in terms of recovering Kyron.
I think an indictment in this case will progress it appropriately.
B
Everyone- the point is, she may be 100% to blame, but if you think she acted alone, I can promise you that is not possible, and that complicates this case.
B
This case was investigated as a ransom from day one, there has to be evidence this at least started this way.
B 

August 7, 2010 at 5:14 am
What kind of conversations do you need to have outside of LE monitoring when their is a 7 year old missing would be my question.
B
August 7, 2010 at 5:30 am
In her polly, regarding the question, did you arrange to have Kyron kidnapped, and do you know where he is- those answers were not deceptive. That is not a pass by any means, but it does go to intent or lack thereof.
For me, there is no question she let the vampire in the house, but then what?
Kyron did not leave with TH. 
The key to this case as I have stated before, is Rudy Sanchez and his associates. 
Remember.. “she led him on.. he was expecting something..”

August 10, 2010 at 11:34 pm 
As far as I know, there is one individual confessing to taking part, or pretending to take part in a murder for hire plot and demanding payment for same.
That is Rudy Sanchez. Yes, I firmly believe he is a key player in this case.
B
This case is in the prosecutorial phase, whether we like it or not.
B
Who meticulously plans a kidnapping that makes Lindberg look like a hack, and then runs around like a chicken with their had cut off for hours with their phone on, pinging away?
Somebody in a freakin panic.
B
August 13, 2010 at 8:30 pm
They know within feet where Terri was the entire day. What they need to know, is where Kyron was.
B
No. I think we are emphatic she is involved. To what extent, I really don’t care. I want this child found, and the sorry sacks that made a 7 year old baby part of their moral cess pool to pay dearly.
B
August 14, 2010 at 3:20 pm
I am telling you, this person is not capable of putting Kyron into a vortex- feet from his classroom.
Apparently someone she knows, is. ( She = Terri)
B
August 25, 2010 at 2:50 pm
Imo, there was no ransom paid to anyone.
B
August 25, 2010 at 4:56 pm
BLINK: Just curious, no details necessary, but do you feel like your first thoughts about this case are still accurate? Or has evidence you have come to know persuded your thoughts in a new direction that deviates from your initial suspicions/theories?
I am 100% exactly where I started and remain.
B
August 24, 2010 at 3:39 pm
Of course she told them about Rudy, just not the truth.
B

August 24, 2010 at 5:34 pm
You lost me at the murdered at the school part. I would not say that is the simplest solution or the most feasible.
I know what kind of forensic equipment these agencies have, there is no chance he was killed at that school, imo.
B
I will tell you what it is. This case was believed to be a kidnapping for ransom out of the gate.
B
August 20, 2010 at 8:41 pm
I agree that someone may have the feeling they got “played” by TH, and could be motivation for Kyron’s disappearance. B 

August 20, 2010 at 10:32 pm
We agree on Terri being the catalyst, but I am not at all in the zipcode of her orchestrating this at this time.
B
August 18, 2010 at 12:03 pm
This does not make her suspicious in and of itself to me- the timing of the purchase of the phones, however, is critical to me.
B
August 17, 2010 at 6:37 pm
Make no mistake. Rudy Sanchez is involved. I say that without reservation.
B
August 18, 2010 at 1:42 am
in a general way, everyone is asking to believe this woman is the sole criminal mastermind to stump like 9 elite LE agencies and then dumb enough to sext this guy. Maybe she is, but I am at 30,000 feet still on this one and I am not feeling it.
B
I also believe as I have said previously there are parallel investigations going on.
Sanchez could be anywhere for all I know right now, but his addy is in Clack.
B
August 26, 2010 at 5:44 pm
That is my bad, I realize now I should have prefaced the parts that are not overt.
Multiple investigations, multiple agencies, and nobody knew about it until BOTH suspects were arrested. It was merely an example of the recent usage of a sealed indictment. There are a few other options, but I believe we are in the right ballpark.
B

Without hesitation or reservation, Terri Horman created this situation willfully or unwillingly.I care not which scenario fits, I want this wee man found, and I want those responsible brought to justice.

August 29, 2010 at 7:59 pm
Yes.. Kiara. I am not convinced she was with Terri at the school, or at any time up until the gym.
I am not saying it is not possible, but as an analyst, I could not put that on my “verified” list.
B
August 30, 2010 at 10:14 am
I just have to drop this in here. I’ve read the theory about TH planning to sue the school over Kyron being missing many many times. Problem with that theory is she would have no rights to the settlement as that would go to Kyron’s Bio parents not the SM. JMO
Exactly, additionally, they have no negligable culpability the second someone plans a kidnapping from their premises.
B

August 30, 2010 at 11:10 am
If this is in fact a planned abduction, and I believe that it was, the nexus to the crime must be established clearly and without interpretation in the area of negligence on behalf of the school.
That’s about the specificity I am comfortable with given the little we know.
B
August 31, 2010 at 10:53 am
I continue to believe TH is under a sealed subpoena as an accused individual or a material witness, fwiw
B

September 2, 2010 at 9:02 am
There are multiple Federal agencies involved in a case that nobody will even call a kidnapping, with no evidence state lines were crossed.
Someone was under investigation in this case prior to Kyron going missing, of that, there is no doubt in my mind.
B

September 4, 2010 at 8:14 am
AS could NOT have snatched Kyron. I am not saying he is not involved with RS, but he could not have.
B

September 27, 2010 at 11:11 am
This has always been my belief. She got back in her truck and found a note.
B

September 27, 2010 at 2:58 pm
Yes, and then she proceeded to go to the wrong one, parked in the rear as instructed.
B
September 27, 2010 at 3:18 pm
Just a PS- I have never said Terri was not involved, I believe she is, it is just not clear to me in what capacity and how. Make no mistake, I am on record saying she caused this one way or another.
B
September 28, 2010 at 1:00 am
Just by the involvement of the agencies named alone, I can assure you those two issues are a part of what happened to Kyron on some level. Indirectly or directly, it is “at play”.
I dont know where the comments about me thinking Terri is not at fault in any way come from, that is patently false, and I am on the record ad nauseum..
B

Bj says:
September 28, 2010 at 12:57 pm
Marci says:
September 28, 2010 at 10:37 am

Agree.

Also, how would the kidnapper know when Teri would leave the SF and Kyron? Would a kidnapper (known to Teri)take the chance of Teri seeing him in/at the school? How would the kidnapper know Teri would not walk Kyron into his classroom with the teacher and classmates?

Teri was instrumental in getting Kyron out of the school.

From my reading of the above, Terri worked with the Landscaper to get Kyron out of the school.. so maybe the accomplice is not Dede, but the landscaper?

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Lots of gems on John Douglas site, Most of them I posted for the purpose of discussion of various scenario's, but some on that site have a way of preventing others from wanting to be a part of any discussion. I haven't checked in lately to see if there have been any responses to any of the newer post. I don't usually give a lot of my own personal opinions because I don't like the cruelty that some use to voice their opinion, mostly I just post information, so in the future if this case isn't solved it will be there for reference. Unfortunately, some of the earlier news articles were changed or deleted before I got back to copying them in their entirety. Some of the links no longer work to some of the articles. There is one link there about polygraph test that was real good, It showed that just because a person fails the lie detector test doesn't mean they are guilty. When I checked the link yesterday, I couldn't find the article, but I have several stories of persons who failed the Lie detector test even though they were innocent. I posted some of those stories here on RC somewhere

Just because an article is there does not mean I agree or disagree with it, unless I specifically say so!

Last edited by johnabelle on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add comment to my last sentence)
johnabelle
johnabelle

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Trying to locate a document:

Does anyone knnow where we can find a copy if the flyer that was sent home with kids announcing the science fair/talent show?

*KJ* and I have been looking forever! Please post if you have it!

Thanks in Advance,
Calypso
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:15 am

Have you ever seen such a flyer? I havent.. If I know it exists then I will look for it but I dont know it really exists?

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:42 am

Photobucket

I haven't seen the flyer, but it's thought that one or more were sent home with Skyline School children and it's trying to be connected to whether it said family and friends invited, public invited, "something" on it to let you know the fair was open to the public.

jigsaw
jigsaw

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Regardless of what the flyer says, the date and time on the billboard for the public to see, indicates it's an open-to-the-public event. I read about the flyers in a news article, but I don't recall seeing the actual flyer, just that it was said that flyers had been sent home.

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:38 pm

The flyer has been seen. that's why we are trying to hunt it down.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by msollicito Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 pm

johnabelle wrote:Regardless of what the flyer says, the date and time on the billboard for the public to see, indicates it's an open-to-the-public event. I read about the flyers in a news article, but I don't recall seeing the actual flyer, just that it was said that flyers had been sent home.

Exactly, Johnabelle.. the billboard is clearly for all to see, for the general public.. thus it was an open to the public event.. not that it matters of course, given that Terri is the one who engineered the kidnapping ;-)

I am so cheeky arent I??? ;-)

msollicito

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:43 pm

The following is from a June 12, news article, when the media posed 5 questions for the family. Terri went to the gym has been the reason some have believed she was guilty. Kaine went also, but that information seems to get omitted by those who don't like Terri.

Terri's comment about "hitting the gym" was made 8 days after Kyron disappeared. But here is the reason Why they went to the gym.

The press also asked why the family was not helping with the search. Shults responded in support of the family: "There are many books written on the subject of why family shouldn't help," he said.

He said investigators wanted the family to be close, and available. He said the family needs to be prepared for the long-term experience of "trying to find our boy," and that means keeping themselves healthy – mentally and physically.

Shults said he and his "FBI colleagues," once they determined this search "could take some time," needed the family to "keep some of the normal activities in their life" to help combat stress. Shults contends that when "the family" was told to resume their life they broke down, telling deputies that "You don't understand, our normal activities are with Kyron. Everything we do now will not be normal."

http://www.kval.com/news/local/96220474.html

In regards to the video where people say that Terri isn't upset or crying, , that was on June 11th, 7 days after Kyron disappeared. Just because Terri was not crying at that moment, does not mean she had not cried.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 pm

msollicito wrote:
........... July 20, 2010 at 2:47 am
Strictly from a PR perspective (PR perspective? What PR perspective?), and all you idealists (I resemble that remark!) can sigh collectively as you wish (thank you, but I don't remember asking your permission), this woman’s consciousness of guilt is not helping her. If anybody needed representation it was Terri. Does obtaining legal counsel in the face of threats and charges really represent "consciousness of guilt?" I thought it represented our civil rights, as protected by the Constitution. People will not care ultimately who harmed this child directly HUH?!?.
This is going to lead back to Terri Horman, and people are going to want her head on a stick (again, if the world wanted my "head on a stick" and I didn't do anything to Kyron, I would be hot footing it to a good attorney's office and layin down a retainer, not some duped landscaper Again, WTF?!. That is reality no comment. I say this because someone needs to inform her that how this goes down is in her control for now In her control? You mean she should 'take one for the team?' Confess to a crime she didn't commit and which LE has no proof even happened or they would have charged her already? . When IF Kyron is ever found, not so much. I just want to put this little sweetie man in my pocket... What the hell? Who do you want to put in yer pocket???...
(snipped for space, not for content!)
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Law prof and cop agree: never ever ever ever ever ever ever talk to the cops about a crime, even if you're innocent

Cory Doctorow at 3:21 PM Monday, Jul 28, 2008

In a brilliant pair of videos, , Prof. James Duane of the Regent University School of Law and Officer George Bruch of the Virginia Beach Police Department present a forceful case for never, ever, ever speaking to the police without your lawyer present. Ever. Never, never, never

http://boingboing.net/2008/07/28/law-prof-and-cop-agr.html

Terri Horman cooperated with the police until she hired an attorney, but has not been named a suspect or a person of interest by the police. There are some people who believe Terri is Guilty because she hired an attorney, who probably advised her to stop talking. After watching these tapes, if you were accused of something, even if you were innocent, what would you do?

And BTW Kaine had an attorney from Intel since shortly before or right after he issued the Memo he wrote, instructing employee's not to talk to the Media.

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 pm

johnabelle wrote:Law prof and cop agree: never ever ever ever ever ever ever talk to the cops about a crime, even if you're innocent

In a brilliant pair of videos, , Prof. James Duane of the Regent University School of Law and Officer George Bruch of the Virginia Beach Police Department present a forceful case for never, ever, ever speaking to the police without your lawyer present. Ever. Never, never, never

Terri Horman cooperated with the police until she hired an attorney, but has not been named a suspect or a person of interest by the police. There are some people who believe Terri is Guilty because she hired an attorney, who probably advised her to stop talking. After watching these tapes, if you were accused of something, even if you were innocent, what would you do?

And BTW Kaine had an attorney from Intel since shortly before or right after he issued the Memo he wrote, instructing employee's not to talk to the Media.

Amen Johnabelle, Amen. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 pm

johnabelle wrote:Law prof and cop agree: never ever ever ever ever ever ever talk to the cops about a crime, even if you're innocent

BBM

Interesting, johnabelle, that you would mention these videos.... I posted them some time back in the Chatter Room in a thread called, "Why You Should Never Speak to a Policeman Without Your Lawyer Present."

http://www.realitychatter.com/the-chatter-room-f1/why-you-should-never-speak-to-a-policeman-without-your-lawyer-present-t2696.htm

Good advice, if you ask me.......
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:15 pm

AND never agree to a poly .... they are so unreliable and cant rule you out either....

All they do is work agaisnt you no matter what you do...

How sad... the reality that you are guilty till proven innocent is very sad...

We have seen with our own eyes time and time again... that lady justice has on rose coloured glasses far too often!

What a shame!

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 pm

I don't know if Terri is involved in Kyron's disappearance or not. So I'm still holding out. I think the entire investigation has been odd, so hush hush and much valuable time was lost to search for Kyron because of the intense focus on her. If she is responsible, she needs to pay for what she's done. If she knows where he is, she needs to come forward and tell the truth. I just cannot fathom other people risking their own skin to assist in hiding and/or disposing of this child for Terri Horman. She's not a mob boss or a drug kingpin, she's not independently wealthy. She doesn't even have a job..... why would anyone help this woman with such an evil deed against a little boy?

Take Terri completely out of the picture. Who does that leave standing? The school ~ teachers, parents, other school employees, visitor, acquaintance or older student. I know they've said they've interviewed everyone several times. Go back to square one........something's missing.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Piper, like you, I am not giving her a pass. I think it is the least likely choice, simply because she had so many better opportunities to do this if she were involved. That doesn't make her an angel, just not the best first choice.

I think they dropped the ball very early on in an effort to avoid panic in the community. To go back now and admit a child disappeared from a school full of teachers and parents would create a chaotic hail storm of anger and hysteria. It is simpler to encourage people to blame the one parent who spent the most time with the child. Everyone can hate her and not freak out on the school or LE.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down