Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

+9
eva
sitemama
cchristyra
FystyAngel
Sherry
Julie
Justice4all
Snaz
Piper
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Julie Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Christy, praying for you & your family. sucker
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm

My prayers and hugs for you and Zack's family.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Christy, thank you for letting us know about Zach's funeral arrangements, the celebration of his life and extending an invitation to us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

May Zach rest in eternal peace and perpeptual light shine upon him. He is in the loving care of our dear Lord.

Gone . . . but not forgotten! afro Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 am

Hi Christy, thank you very much for the invitation. If I lived close, I would be there for you to help celebrate Zach's life. I'm so thankful you have found him and you will have him close, no longer wondering where he may be.

I wish you the best on your next journey, getting the answers you and your family so desperately need. You are in my thoughts and prayers. afro
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Christy, I posted the following on The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories thead. There were some folks there that followed Zach's story via a Link back to Zach's thread here at RC.
~~~~~

RE: Zachary D. Pittman - Pearl River, LA: Memorial/Funeral Services Scheduled

Zachary D. Pittman went missing on 6-24-09 in Pearl River, LA. His scattered remains were found Memorial Day week-end, 2011, in a heavily wooded area about 4 or 5 miles from where he was last seen alive.

Christy Ragas, Zachary's mother, has extended an invitation to all, who have supported her in the desperate search for her beloved son the past two years, to attend the Memorial/Funeral Service for her son and the Celebration of Life.

Zachary's remains have been released to her custody and she has announced the following:

Memorial/Funeral Service:

Friday, 7-29-11

Wake from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CDT
Funeral service to follow

Place:

Honaker Funeral Home
1751 Gause Blvd. West
Slidell, Louisiana 70469

Burial Service: Private - Family Only
~~~

Celebration of Zachary D. Pittman's Life:

Date/Place:

Saturday, 7-30-11

35333 Mockingbird Loop
Pearl River, La.

Time of this Celebration of Life will be announced at the Memorial/Funeral Service. If you plan to attend the Celebration of Life, please bring a side dish and your preferred beverage.

~ ~ ~ Rest in peace, Zach! ~ ~ ~

Gone . . . but not forgotten . . .

This is one of the songs that Christy Ragas, Zach's mom, selected to be played at Zach's Memorial/Funeral Service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOttErleuIM&feature=related
YouTube Who You'd Be Today-Kenny Chesney

God bless you, Christy! My prayers and thoughts are with you, my dear friend! May your many cherished, precious memories of Zach be in your heart forever!
_________
Above posted at:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049&p=161642#p161642
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories - Page 19
See: Ann-Tx Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Earlier today I posted the following on The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories:
~~~~~

Regarding Zachary D. Pittman, it has been a long two years for Christy Ragas. There were times when she felt there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

Her determination to find her son is remarkable as the Zachary D. Pittman case had virtually no significant Louisiana local media coverage.

Simon and Jan Barrett of BNN were instrumental in bringing attention to this case. They wrote over 30 articles on this case and featured this case numerous times on Blog Talk Radio. Simon Barrett even went to Pearl River, LA with Christy Ragas so that she might show him where Zach disappeared from and the surrounding areas.

Christy also turned to the Internet and Facebook. She also listed Zachary's name with several organizations regarding missing persons.

Christy Ragas spent every day in efforts to find her son, i.e., arranging searches, posting fliers, contacting the State of Louisiana officials from Governor Bobby Jindal on down, the State of Louisiana Police, State Attorney's Office after it appeared local law enforcement were not investigating Zachary's case, anybody and everybody who would listen to her.

Not once did Christy Ragas ask for money. She and her family almost went for broke. I suggested a fund raiser to help in the search efforts and defray their personal expenses involved in their efforts and she declined that suggestion.

During the past two years, there were many who donated their search expertise efforts including cadaver dogs and boats equipped with sonar equipment in the search for Zachary. There were many who volunteered to search for Zachary during some of the organized search efforts.

Christy is appreciative and grateful to every person who supported her efforts to locate her beloved son, Zach (as she affectionately calls Zachary). She appreciates and is grateful for all of the thoughts and prayers for her efforts to find her beloved Zach.

When Christy so desperately needed the greater New Orleans and Slidell, LA main stream media to get her son's name and picture out there, they declined.

When Zachary's remains were found, there was a media blitz. Christy was out of state at the time. She said the media descended upon her ex-husband's home (Zach's father). At Christy's request, their daughter went to her father's home and told the media that the family has no comment, her mother (Christy) is en-route to LA and she will not be granting any interviews.

Christy is adamant, at this time, about not granting an interview to main stream Louisiana media. She said they were not there for her when she desperately needed the media to bring attention to her son's "disappearance." She said she does not need them now to only sensationalize that her son's remains were found scattered and some chewed on by animals or the fact that all of her son's remains were not found.

After Christy has laid her son to rest, she will embark on the next journey. It is to find out who did what to her son and hope the judicial system will hold them accountable for the death of Zachary.

For a very long time, Christy feels her son was murdered. She provided numerous leads to the Slidell Parish Sheriff's Office over the past two years. At times, Christy felt that they were being ignored.

Christy is a very special lady. I admire her determination even when nearly every door was being slammed in her face.

It has been two long years of pain and many tears for Christy but she is bringing her son home and will lay him to rest in a cemetery where she can go visit his grave.

My special thoughts and prayers for Christy and her family . . .

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049&p=161642#p161642
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories Page 19
See: Ann-Tx Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

I just called the Honaker Funeral Home in Slidell, LA to inquire if there will be a guest book available to sign for Zachary D. Pittman.

I was told it will probably be available this Sunday since Zachary's Memorial/Funeral Service is Friday, July 29, 2011.

I will monitor Honakar's website. When Zachary's Guest Book is available for signing, I will post the Link here.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

afro Thank you Ann...I really do want to swnd a note of condolences and light a candle in his memory...I kept lighting candles of hope for his return... afro
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:32 am

Obituary - Zachary Dane Pittman

For those wishing to "sign" Zachary Dane Pittman's Guest Book, it is now available. Click on 'Sign Guest Book' above his picture.

I am sure Christy Ragas would appreciate your expression of sympathy. Please feel free to use your nic if you prefer not to use your name.

http://www.honakerforestlawn.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1216961&fh_id=12445
Honaker Funeral Home - Obituary: Zachary Dane Pittman

Please take the time to view the beautiful Video Tribute of Zachary Dane Pittman:

http://www.honakerforestlawn.com/fh/obituaries/vt_view.cfm?o_id=1216961&fh_id=12445&vt_type=1
Honaker Funeral Home - Video - Zachary Dane Pittman

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 am

Zachary Dane Pittman's obituary is posted to PhotoBucket:

https://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zachary%20Pittman%20%20-LA-/?action=view¤t=ZacharysObit.jpg&newest=1
PhotoBucket - crankycrankers
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 am

Today, Friday, July 29, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. CDT, is the Funeral Service for Zachary Dane Pittman in Slidell, Louisiana.

Please think of Christy Ragas and her family . . . the family of Zachary Dane Pittman.

It has been a very long journey for Christy. Today she and many family members and friends will celebrate Zachary's life.

In a private burial service, Christy will lay her dearly beloved son, Zach, to rest.

Please remember Zachary's family in your thoughts and prayers!

~ ~ ~ Rest in peace, Zach ~ ~ ~ afro

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 am

Ann - Tx wrote:Obituary - Zachary Dane Pittman

For those wishing to "sign" Zachary Dane Pittman's Guest Book, it is now available. Click on 'Sign Guest Book' above his picture.

I am sure Christy Ragas would appreciate your expression of sympathy. Please feel free to use your nic if you prefer not to use your name.

http://www.honakerforestlawn.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1216961&fh_id=12445
Honaker Funeral Home - Obituary: Zachary Dane Pittman

Please take the time to view the beautiful Video Tribute of Zachary Dane Pittman:

http://www.honakerforestlawn.com/fh/obituaries/vt_view.cfm?o_id=1216961&fh_id=12445&vt_type=1
Honaker Funeral Home - Video - Zachary Dane Pittman

Moving this forward to this page.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 am

Thinking of Christy & family on this difficult day.

afro
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

Ann-TX you have the wrong year in your post.

Thanks for keeping us informed on Zachary- Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 803492
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

Hi, Sherry!

Thank you! I corrected the date from 2010 to 2011.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm

My dear friend Christy,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.

Due to an illness, I am so sorry that my husband and I are not able to attend Zach's Funeral Service today or his life celebration tomorrow. You know if we could be there, we would because we did make plans to attend.

May your many cherished memories of Zach be in your heart ♥️ forever and may "Zach's angel in my pocket" be a reminder of the very special bond you and Zach shared.

This is a glorious day in Heaven as you, your family and friends celebrate the life of your beloved son, Zach, today and tomorrow.

May our dear Lord keep Zach in his loving care and may perpetual light shine upon him. God bless!

With love and heartfelt sympathy
, afro

Ann-Tx and husband Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Christy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today and tomorrow and for all the days to come.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm

I signed Zachary's Guest Book. It has to be reviewed by Honaker Funeral Home before it is posted. This is my condolences to Christy and Zach's family:

To Christy and the Family of Zach:

I wish to express my deepest, heartfelt sympathy in the loss of your son and loved one, Zach.

May your many cherished memories of Zach be of comfort to you during your time of sorrow.

Christy, today is a glorious day in Heaven for Zach as you, your family, and friends celebrate the life of your beloved son, Zach.

May Zach rest in eternal peace in the loving care of God and may perpetual light shine upon him.

Christy, may your thoughts of Zach's "angel in my pocket" be of comfort to you.

My dear friend, Christy, my special thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless!

With love and heartfelt sympathy,

Ann-Tx

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:55 am

http://www.newsbanner.com/articles/2011/07/29/obituaries/doc4e31e5cac09ce749683068.txt
St. Tammany Slidell Sentry News - Slidell, LA 7-29-11

Published on Friday, July 29, 2011 12:16 AM CDT

Obituary: PITTMAN
Zachary Dane Pittman, of Slidell, 25, passed away June 25, 2009.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Ann, I really appreciate the link to sign Zachary's guestbook. My heartfelt condolences goes out to Christy and all of Zach's loved ones.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 am

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 ZacharysObit

Obituary - Zachary Dane Pittman
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Empty still here

Post by cchristyra Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi everyone!
Just checking in with yall. Sorry I havent been on in awhile. Just having rough times. No news on Zachs case really. They did sign his death certificate undetermined and unknown. That cant find any evidence to say it is foul play or not. I know it is foul play and truth will unfold, I have fatih in God and in my family. I appreciate all the support for us during this hard time. The funeral was nice, Zach would have loved it but he would have loved the party we had the next day. It was sucessful, thank goodness. We had a good turnout and the food was good. I will keep yall informed of everything that unfolds, thanks again and God Bless.
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 pm

God bless you, Christy~

Thanks for stopping in to let us know what's up. hug
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Christy, may God be with you and your family as you seek to find some answers. I can't help remembering Leah Freeman's mom, who had to wait 10 years to get her answers, but she never gave up hope.

Hang in there, and know we are all praying for you.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi Christy!

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 540129
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

cchristyra wrote:Hi everyone!
Just checking in with yall. Sorry I havent been on in awhile. Just having rough times. No news on Zachs case really. They did sign his death certificate undetermined and unknown. That cant find any evidence to say it is foul play or not. I know it is foul play and truth will unfold, I have fatih in God and in my family. I appreciate all the support for us during this hard time. The funeral was nice, Zach would have loved it but he would have loved the party we had the next day. It was sucessful, thank goodness. We had a good turnout and the food was good. I will keep yall informed of everything that unfolds, thanks again and God Bless.
Christy
Hi, Christy!

Glad you felt up to stopping by and saying hi. Christy, I, like many here, understand the difficult time you are going through. We don't expect you to post here. It is very nice of you to come on and let us know how you are doing. I would do anything if I could take a wand and make it all go away. My hearts goes out to you, Christy.

Christy, I know that you are very disappointed in the Coroner's findings. Please remember that they had Zach's remains that had been in the elements for almost 2 years. If Zach had been found shortly after death, I feel that the Coroner would have been able to indicate the cause of death.

You know that Zach was murdered. Whoever hid his body in the thicket on private property was hoping Zach would not be found soon. Caylee Anthony's remains were in woods and at one time under water for six months. There were only scattered remains. The Medical Examiner could not state the cause of death.

Zach's remains were in the thicket for almost 2 years. I can understand why the Coroner was unable to state a cause of death.

Hopefully, the investigators will continue to work on Zach's case. Some one needs to be held accountable for his death.

I am glad that Zach's celebration of life was a success. In my area, it is tradition to have a celebration of life lunch after the funeral and burial. The family of the deceased hosts a lunch for all of those who attend the funeral or memorial service. They usually rent the church hall. It is so nice to be able to visit with family and the many friends of the deceased.

Christy, I think of you often. I understand what it is like to go through a grieving process. I can not even imagine what it is like to lose a son and what you are going through.

My prayers and thoughts are with you, Christy. One day the sun will shine again for you and there is light at the end of the dark tunnel.

May Zach be forever close in your heart and thoughts! Remember his angel in his pocket. I bet he is now your Guardian Angel! afro

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Thumbnail

Love ya,

Ann-Tx
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 pm

~ ~ ~ In loving memory of Zach ~ ~ ~

Zachary Dane Pittman

Gone . . . but not forgotten!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi, Christy!

I am thinking of Zach today. I have not forgotten about him.

Thinking of you, too! Special thoughts and prayers for you, Christy!

Fall is in the air as time marches on:

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Fallpict21 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Falltg1
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 am

Christy, Zachary's mother, sent this to me via e-mail. She received this from a friend.

I would like to post this on Zach's thread. This really is beautiful, Christy! Thank you, my dear friend, for sharing.
~~~~~~~~~

From Christy's friend to Christy:

Hey this is great, you have to scroll down and hit next. These are so beautiful. There are more to choose from, other than serinity

Hope you enjoy!

Peace by the Sea

http://serenitygarden.katiescastle.net/ocean.htm
Serenity Garden
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 am

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Dove1 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Doverose Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Dove1

*Touched by a Rose* ~ ~ ~ May Zach be forever in your heart, Christy!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:02 am

That was beautiful, Ann. Thanks so much for posting.
Christy, you're in my thoughts. afro
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:04 am

Thank you so much Ann, you really know how to touch my heart. Today Zacharys little girl, Kaili, is five years old. I know Zachary is watching over her. Another birthday goes by, life goes on. Still waiting for the detectives to call me back, I always have to call them. Nothing new lately on Zacharys case. Thanks again for thinking about Zachary and me, love ya girl.
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi, Christy!

You are welcome! I think of you so often.

Perhaps one of these days Zach's case will be solved. Whoever is responsible for his death needs to be held accountable.

Wow! Kaili is five years old today! How time flies. Just think of how special Zach would have made Kaili's day. I know Zach is watching over his precious child!

I hope Kaili had a special birthday today. Later I will post a "Happy Birthday to Kailie" comment with balloons, etc. I think Zach would not mind if I remembered Kaili's special day on his thread.

Will try to call you later tonight!

Thoughts and prayers for you,

Love ya,

Ann-Tx

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 pm

~ ~ ~ Happy Birthday, Kaili ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Happy Birthday, Kaili ~ ~ ~

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Prod_213_2753 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 212462%252Cxcitefun-happy-birthday-1 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 HappyBirthday-1 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Happy+birthday+orkut+scraps+cookies

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 901969 Bozo2 HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, KAILI Bozo2 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 901969
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Happy Birthday precious little Kaili. Hope you had a great day! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 605764
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 605764 Kaili

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 969094cgmrn203bf-1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 605764 ~ ~ ~ Happy Birthday to my precious Kaili ~ ~ ~ Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 605764

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Th_1bb11

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Happy+birthday+images+orkut+scraps+animated

Wow! You are 5 years old today! "Happy Birthday, sweet Kaili" . . . Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 19983

Hugs and kisses to my sweet, precious Kaili! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 541830

I love you, Kaili!

Grandma Christy
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 am

As I revisit the cases on site tonight...my heart goes out to all of you. I pray tonight...yet another prayer for Zach..his Mom...his daughter. They all deserve justice.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Thank you FystyAngel for keeping our family in your prayers, they are so much needed. Zacharys birthday aproaches, its still so hard. There is nothing new on his case, I wonder why when they are not working on it. Sorry just venting out. I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I miss you guys and the support. Havent been getting on site to much. Take care everyone, Zachary would have been 28 on November 29, the birthday wishes for his daughter Kaili were astounding, thanks everyone, Love ya xoxo
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 am

Hi, Christy!

I am glad you received the Thanksgiving card I sent you. Thanks for the e-mail card/acknowledgement.

I can only imagine your anguish that you are feeling if St Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office is not working on solving Zach's case and arresting those responsible for the death of Zach. I know you want justice for Zach. Some one is getting away with murder, in my opinion, based on what you have shared with me.

Even though Zachary was not there physically for Thanksgiving, Christy, I bet he was there with you in spirit.

It is always tragic when a parent has to bury a child. My husband's parents had to bury three of their adult children. . . . two died due to cancer at a young age and one died a tragic death.

The heartache of the loss of their children was overwhelming at times. The pain of losing each child was forever in their heart. Nothing would ever be the same. Life, as they knew it, was changed forever.

However, their precious memories of the happy times were of great consolation to them. Eventually those precious memories helped them move forward and they knew that their children were in God's loving care in a glorious place . . . Heaven!

The grieving process takes time, Christy. One day there will be light at the end of the tunnel and your precious, fondest memories of Zach will prevail.

Special prayers and thoughts of you, Christy! May God keep you in His loving care and help you through your grief.

If you ever need a friend to talk to, please call me.

Zach is in the loving care of God. I know he is looking down on you, with his handsome smile, from Heaven!

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 445404142
Rays from Heaven . . . . . Zach gone . . . but not forgotten! afro

To brighten your day, Christy: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 am

Christy, may this beautiful poem and music be of inspiration to you:

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Beachfoot

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Footprintstop

http://llerrah.com/footprints.htm
llerah.com - Footprints in the Sand
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:07 am

♥️ ~ ~ ~ In honor of Zachary Dane Pittman's Birthday ~ ~ ~ ♥️

Today, November 29, 2011, Zach, would have been 28 years old.

I know this will be a difficult day for Christy, Zach's mother. I pray that Christy can reflect on the birth of Zach, his childhood to adulthood and the many beautiful memories that she holds dear in her heart! Cherished memories can be a comfort.

Christy, I will think of Zach in Heaven . . . may he rest in eternal peace in the loving care of God and may perpetual light shine upon him!

"Happy Birthday, Zach" . . . in Heaven . . . Gone . . . but not forgotten! afro

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Happy-Birthday Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 ZacharyDanePittman-1

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Sunset9
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:01 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
~ ~ ~ In loving memory of Zach ~ ~ ~

Zachary Dane Pittman

Gone . . . but not forgotten!

Special thoughts and prayers for you today, Christy! afro

May your most precious memories of Zach be in your heart forever!
Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Missingangels

For you: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:48 am

Ann- Tx,
Words cant describe how I feel right now, the post were so beautiful, thank you so much, I know Zachary is shining down a ray of sunshine for you right now. its hard today, but everyday has been hard, thanks again for thinking of Zachary and our family. You have been so wonderful to me and my family, I am so thankful you came into my life, God Bless you and love ya girl.
Christy xoxo
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Ann....the posts are beautiful! A special thank you to Christy for allowing us to share Zach's birthday. I think about Zach often. I hope & pray that his case is solved.

Happy Birthday Zach! Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 643974
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Beautiful posts, Ann!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:24 am

Christy ~~~~~

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Thinking-Of-You-Graphics-35

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 6 Prayersforfamily

Happy Birthday Zach!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Julie, very beautiful!

Thank you and FystyAngel for taking the time to think of Christy and remember Zach on his birthday.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:40 pm

FystyAngel and Julie, regarding the posts being beautiful, you are welcome.

Fysty, I hope and pray that one day Zach's case will be solved and the person(s) responsible for his death will be held accountable in a court of law.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm

by cchristyra on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:48 am
~~~~~~

Christy, you are welcome.

I am grateful that our lives have touched and a friendship has endured under very tragic and sad circumstances.

It is always wonderful talking to you. I think of you often and would do anything if I could ease your pain.

Maybe 2012 will be the year that Zach's case is solved.

Love to you,

Ann-Tx
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next