Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

+9
eva
sitemama
cchristyra
FystyAngel
Sherry
Julie
Justice4all
Snaz
Piper
13 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by FystyAngel Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Ann, thank you so much for keeping us updated. As a mother of three grown children, I don't know if I could handle it of one of them just vanished.

My heart goes out to Christy & her family. If there is ever anything else that we can do, please just let us know. I pray that Zach is found soon.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:20 pm

You welcome, FystyAngel!

Christy is very appreciative of you allowing a thread for her beloved son, Zach. She has read this thread and saw all of the beautiful comments and pictures.

She is now in an isolated area with limited cell phone towers. She saw that I called and drove 15 miles and called me. She has not had use of her computer. She has a laptop that she takes with her on the road.

One of these days, Christy will come on board and thank all of you for your kindness, prayers and support.

Christy is a strong lady but it is at the point where she has good days and bad days. She was discouraged Sunday but she said she will bounce back.

In my opinion, it seems like LE wasted a whole year. Something is just not right . . . . .a little hinky!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:31 pm

I was just thinking about Snaz's post about the show called "Disappeared" - Mondays 10:00 p.m. EST Discovery I.D.

I'm wondering if we couldn't appeal to them to do a show on Zach?? It sounds like it's right up their alley.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Fysty, I am not familiar with the show. Christy would appreciate any help she can get. Any ideas, help or whatever. She is desperate!

Do you want to call Christy? Just found out she got a land line at the location she has to be at for now. I can call her tomorrow and ask her if it is okay to give you her number and about your idea. She would say, "Yes, Yes, Yes! Please have Fysty call me!"

If so, I would PM you!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:29 am

I can't see how it can hurt anything Ann. I would think that the more you ask, the more help there can be. Snaz had originally had posted the link in the morning about the show starting in Oct. It sounds to me that Zach's case would be the exact thing they would be looking for.

When I see a show about the missing, I often wonder why there's not a cable channel JUST for the MISSING? 24/7 for the missing. I really think one channel, that you could tune to, would be a great idea.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 am

I think that's a great idea about a cable channel devoted to the missing only. Plus, count me in if you need my voice to get Zach's case on the show you referred to!
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:05 am

Fysty, I will call Christy tomorrow (oops, it is after midnight so I mean later today). I think she will be very excited. She will want me to give you her number. Will PM you after I talk to her!

I think a cable show devoted to the missing 24/7 would be excellent! You've got my vote!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Fysty, I just spoke to Christy. She would love for you to call her. She watches the show and thinks it would be the perfect show to feature Zach disappearing.

I will PM you her phone number.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

I spoke to Christy, Zach's mother. There is not much she can disclose. She said the investigation is moving forward and she does keep in touch with the lead detective.

Once again, Christy reiterated all she wants to do for now is bring her beloved son, Zach, home for a proper burial. Justice will follow.

She asked that all of us pray for her and her efforts to find Zach. Also, please remember Zach in your prayers.

Christy is not able to come on this comment board to even say thank you because of her location at this time. She has very limited Internet service availability. What little she has . . . . it has to be kept available for her to communicate with LE as an alternative source of communication.

Christy said she thanks everyone for the beautiful pictures, thoughts and prayers! Whenever it will be possible, she will personally come on this comment board and thank all who cared enough to support her efforts in finding her son, Zach!

Christy is a very strong lady who is desperately trying to find her son. Some days are not good at all for her. She has a strong faith in God and she gets strength and determination from her faith and from her love for her son, Zach.

Christy is a very gracious lady. I assure all of you she is most appreciative of your prayers and thoughts regarding Zach!

One day, hopefully soon, the details regarding the murder of Zach will be made public.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:46 pm

I just spoke to Christy, Zach's mother. There is not much she can disclose.

This case is under investigation and it appears, to me, that law enforcement is keeping things close to the vest as they should!

Christy said to tell all thank you for your support in her efforts to find her son so she can bring him home for a proper burial.

Christy said she will come on this Comment Board one day and personally thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers and support.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 pm

This is a Facebook Page for Zachary Pittman through Project Angel Eyes. Christy, Zach's mom, told me about this tonight.

I clicked on Zach's picture on Project Angel Eyes and it took me to this page. I assume this is a direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Missing-Zachary-Pittman/100001240977250
Facebook - Missing Zachary Pittman
~~~~~~~~~

This is the Link to the Facebook Page of Project Angel Eyes:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Angel-Eyes/112990255387750
~~~~~~

If you scroll down, Zachary Pittman's picture is on the left side.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Christy also told me about the site of Project Angel Eyes. Here is the Link:

http://dontforgetme.org/
Don't Forget Me - Project Angel Eyes
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Christy Ragas, Zach's mom, has used several mediums.

She spoke with Gary Champion, a Psychic Medium, from the Dallas-Ft.Worth, Tx area. I think it was last night. Not sure.

Christy was highly impressed with him. She wrote a testimonial and I will try to find it. She asked me to post it on Zach's thread.

This is the Link to Champion's site:

http://www.garychampion.com/
Gary Champion.com

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 pm

This is what Christy wrote to Gary Champion regarding a reading on 10-8-10. Christy asked me to post this on Zach's thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments: Gary

Thank you so much for the reading last night (10-08-10). I was so amazed how the information just came through and so right on. Its hard enough dealing with the loss of my son and trying to figure where he is, but for someone to reach out and offer his time and gift to help me, the most generous thing someone who has a heart can do,. is what you accomplished last night. Words alone cant describe how to thank you enough. I plan on calling on you again, thank you so much and may God Bless you and yours.

Christy

~~~~~~~

Here is the Link. At this time, it is the first comment on the site.

It is my understanding Christy had a reading again last night.

http://www.garychampion.com/Testimonials.htm
Gary Champion.com Testimonials
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:34 pm

To my dear friend, Christy . . . .

It is my hope that you find your loving son, Zach, real soon. I admire your strength and determination to find your son it spite of possible dangers involved. Please be careful and keep your family safe.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Trust in the Lord. One day you will find Zach and you can bring him home.

I know you want to give him a proper burial. I know you want to have a grave that you can visit and take flowers to. I understand the pain and anguish you are feeling. I don't know it . . . .only you know but I do understand.

Once you bring Zach home to his final resting place, I know you will seek justice for Zach. I hope the
murderer(s) are apprehended one day soon and perhaps the murderer(s) will tell Law Enforcement where Zach is "buried."

May God bless you and your efforts. May He keep you and your family safe in your pursuit to find Zach!

For you, my dear friend, Christy: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 803492

And an angel to protect you and your family: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 643974

I care: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 541830 Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 19983
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:This is what Christy wrote to Gary Champion regarding a reading on 10-8-10. Christy asked me to post this on Zach's thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments: Gary

Thank you so much for the reading last night (10-08-10). I was so amazed how the information just came through and so right on. Its hard enough dealing with the loss of my son and trying to figure where he is, but for someone to reach out and offer his time and gift to help me, the most generous thing someone who has a heart can do,. is what you accomplished last night. Words alone cant describe how to thank you enough. I plan on calling on you again, thank you so much and may God Bless you and yours.

Christy

~~~~~~~

Here is the Link. At this time, it is the first comment on the site.

It is my understanding Christy had a reading again last night.

http://www.garychampion.com/Testimonials.htm
Gary Champion.com Testimonials
Christy,

What a beautiful comment to Gary Champion! You are a very grateful and appreciative person as evidenced by your comment to Gary.

I have gotten to know you the past few months and I know how grateful and appreciative you are for people supporting your efforts by praying for you, expressing their kind thoughts to you, etc.

Unlike George and Cindy Anthony, you have not asked for one cent, you have not sold pictures of Zach and you have not made money off of the national media! You are a remarkable lady and I can understand why so many with talent, cadaver dogs, search equipment, etc. have offered to help you.

If I had a special talent, skill, search equipment, cadaver dogs, etc., I would certainly offer my services to you also.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 Empty Zachary Pittman

Post by cchristyra Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Hello everyone,
I tried writing last night I guess it didnt work or somebody got my post or message. My name is Christy Ragas, I am Zachary Pittmans mother. I finally have internet so I can now reply to everyone. My great friend and Angel Ann-Tx has been sending everyone messages for me. Now I can personally thank everyone for the beautiful pics and posts that yall have taken the time to put up. Thank you for the support and prayers, they are much needed. I hope one day to find Zachary and bring him home to his final resting place. It made 68 weeks yesterday since he has been missing. His little girls cry for him all the time, its hard to listen to them. He would be here if he could, his daughters birthdays are this month and he would never miss them. I have met some wonderful people these last 6 months or so, they have really stood beside me. Thank you everyone again for all that you have done for Zacharys case. Hopefully I am posting this right and yall will recive this. Bless all of you
Christy Ragas

Last edited by cchristyra on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Christy, I am a mother of two, and I cannot begin to imagine what you have been and continue to go through. My heart goes out to you.

Zachary will always be with you in your heart, and I pray you are able to bring him home to the final resting place he deserves.

God bless you, Christy.... and Zachary's little girls.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 1zb6uds
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:51 pm

My prayers will continue for you until Zach comes home, Christy...
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Thank you Snaz and Sherry for the prayers and support, yall have been wonderful.
Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Dear Christy, I've been....

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 Thinki10
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:28 am

by cchristyra on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 pm
~~~~~~~~~
Hi, Christy!
Just want to drop by and say hi! I am so glad you were able to finally get Internet Service at your location and were able to comment on Zach's thread.

I have been thinking about you and your search for Zach. I am still praying for you and that you will find Zach soon.

There are a lot of beautiful, thoughtful pictures posted here for you. Since I do not know how to do that, these roses are for you: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 am

For Christy........

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 3745
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 am

Hi, Christy!

I hope the birthday party for Zach's daughter went well. I know it was a sad event for you because Zach could not be at his daughter's birthday party.

Hope to talk to you via phone one day this week.

Thoughts and prayers are with you! Maybe this will be a better week. Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 541830
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 am

Ann, any updates from Christy?

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi everyone!
I am back again. My wonderful 3 yr old laptop went dead, I had to end up buying another computer, cant believe the thing went out. I appreciate everyone posting on Zach. Hopefully no more problems. Zachs case is moving forward, not because of LE but because of wonderful close friends and a group I have been working with, Project Angel Eyes. We are hoping to have a big search soon with cadaver dogs and volunteers. I went back to Louisiana a couple of weeks ago and did my own searching. It was very frustrating and disappointing. The best thing of my trip was seeing my children and grandkids. Zacharys little girls birthday party was held while I was there. Kaili just turned 4 and she looks so much like her father, and Lilly made 5, she is Zacharys stepdaughter, but just like his own. I am now trying to get a billboard with Zachs pic and info, I should know something by tomorrow. I want to thank everyone again for their support and prayers. I will keep everyone inform of whats going on with Zachary in the future. Hope everyone has a great day!
Christy Ragas
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi Christy, nice to see you back. Cool avatar too. I'm sorry to hear about your last search. I wish you the best of luck on the next search that you are planning. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 2 Red%20Flower%20Icon
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Christy asked me to post the Link to this YouTube video of Zach. Christy's friend made this video so Zach would have a video on YouTube. It is a very beautiful video!