Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

+9
eva
sitemama
cchristyra
FystyAngel
Sherry
Julie
Justice4all
Snaz
Piper
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by cchristyra Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:07 am

Hi to Ann-Tx and everyone who has been so thoughtful to write these wonderful posts, THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU! It makes me feel so good to see these knowing people really care for Zachary and our family, yall have proved this over and over ,to me. I have so good news concerning my husbands job, were going to be working outside New Orleans, which is close to my home, yea! I have been hoping and praying to be closer to home for my children and grandchildren, they need me so much as I need them. Its been so hard to be away, not being able to really work on Zacharys case, but Look out now I am coming home and they better get ready cause things are going to start happening one way or another, and Ann 2012 will be Zacharys year! I am going to call you this week I have so much to pack and get ready, we are leaving Monday. But everyone you will see more updates about Zacharys case as I am going to stir the pot. Wish me luck and of course all the prayers I can get. Talk to yall later, and of course God Bless.
Love Christy xoxo
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 am

Wow! Christy is back!

Christy, what awesome news! I can tell you are ready to be the Christy that is strong and would not let up on resolving Zach's case.

It is wonderful that you will be in Louisiana again. You will be on your home turf! It is going to be so nice to be close to your children and grandchildren again. Being many hours away has been difficult for you and your family and especially your efforts with STPSO!

Yes, they better look out. You are back and I know you can shake trees, take names and rock and roll with the best of them.

I look forward to talking to you and words can not covey how excited I am that you will be near New Orleans. Ideas are ready running through my head, Christy . . . . .

Your comment made my day! You go, girl! I love your "can do" attitude! STPSO better get ready for you. If they thought Hurricane Katrina had a fury, look out for Christy! She's "back in town."

Here's to 2012 being the year Zach's case is solved! Very Happy

Looking forward to brain storming with you again, Christy! Dusting the files off now . . . Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 Icon_e_smile
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 pm

That is certain good news, and all my thoughts and prayers are with you Christy, as you wage the Zack battle on one and all.

I'm sure Ann will be a great help to you too..
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 am

I'm so happy for you Christy! The Holidays will be that much sweeter with your family around you. We are all here for you too. I just posted in the chatter room about a show that I recently found on my new television services. It's called Lifetime's Real Women. Beth Halloway is the host. Might be something to check out. The show is called "Vanished". Couldn't hurt.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 am

Christy, sending lots of prayers and good luck wishes your way!

afro sucker
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:09 am

Christy, here is the Link to the Lifetime show that FystyAngel referenced in her 11:05 pm comment.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/vanished-with-beth-holloway
MyLifeTime.com - Show - Vanished with Beth Holloway

After you get unpacked, you might want to check out this site and if I were you, I'd submit your story about Zach.

Christy, I think you will hit the deck running!

I have a list of things I will e-mail you next week since your computer is probably packed away for the move.

Special thanks to you, Fysty, for letting Christy know about this show!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 am

In loving memory of Zachary D. Pittman at Christmas time . . .

Gone . . . but not forgotten!

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 ZacharyDanePittman-1Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 Angel-2

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 Merry-christmas-angel-1Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 Thumbnail
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 am

I sent Christy Ragas an e-mail yesterday regarding Investigation Discovery - Disappeared and followed up with a phone call.

It was nice talking to Christy!

There are no developments in Zachary Pittman's case that Christy can share with us. Christy is still trying to motivate STPSO lead investigator in Zach's case to resolve Zach's case.

Christy indicated to me she will "not go away" and will stay on STPSO about determining who murdered Zach and hold them accountable.

Christy said to tell all at Reality Chatter hello and please remember her and her efforts to get Zach's case resolved in your prayers.

Christy gets very frustrated at times and she is simply not up to posting here at this time. Some days are not good days for Christy and I understand how she feels.

I pray that Zach's case is resolved and those responsible for his death are held accountable.

I pray that Christy can remain strong and overcome the many unnecessary obstacles that are hindering her efforts to get justice for her beloved Zach.

Christy is determined that as far as STPSP is concerned . . . she will NOT go away.

Wishing you better days, Christy! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 803492
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am

RE: Investigation Discovery - Disappeared

Julie of Reality Chatter and the The Hinky Meter brought the following to my attention.

Erin Browne of NBC NEWS - Peacock Productions - Associate Producer is looking for families and close friends of people who have disappeared for possible inclusion in the Investigation Discovery show, Disappeared, in its 5th season.

If you know of any one that has some one missing or an unresolved case, please forward the Link to them. It is an avenue they might be interested in pursuing to bring attention to the case of their loved one.

Erin Browne details the required criteria in the e-mail. The e-mail address of Erwin Browne is included. Your submission would be direct to Erwin Browne.

The following is an e-mail Erin Browne sent to "Help Find the Missing.org".
~~~~~

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=932091
Help Find the Missing.org - Investigation Discovery - 1-26-12

Subject: Investigation Discovery - Disappeared
_____

Also, Julie started a thread here at Reality Chatter in this regard. It can be found in the Forum - Missing.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3733-investigation-discovery-disappeared-looking-for-cases-for-season-5
Reality Chatter - Investigation Discovery - Disappeared (Looking for cases for Season 5)

Special thanks to Julie for posting this info and alerting families of the missing or unresolved cases.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:24 am

Christy, I think of you often. I came across this song and I thought of you and your beloved son, Zach.

Lyrics:

ETERNAL SMILE

When the darkest night
Swallows the gray
When I see the sun
Slowly fading away

When our memories
Keep me awake
And I'd give anything
To see you one more day

Where the river meets the sky
I know you're by my side
Watching me from above with a smile

You made me who I am
You made me who I am
You made me understand
And you'll always be my best friend
And you'll always be my best friend

Yeah, I'm with you
Yeah, You're with me now
And I'm with you
Yeah, I can hear your voice
And I'm with you
Yeah, Still feel your touch
And I'm with you, yeah

And I'm with you, yeah
And I'm with you, yeah
And I'm with you, yeah
And I'll always be with you
Yeah, I'll always be with you

YouTube - Uploaded by LongStoryShort00 on Feb 20, 2011

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PphfX86eNJU
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 9:09 am

Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 305667_457733750907518_100000126927824_1900913_1195721784_n

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000126927824
Facebook: Christy Dimperio Ragas
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 29, 2012 3:43 am

Christy, I've been thinking of you all week-end.

May 30, 2012, will be one year that Zach's remains were found in the wooded area. It seems like it was yesterday.

Special thoughts and prayers for you, Christy!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Tue May 29, 2012 9:52 am

Thank you Ann, Its hard to believe how much time flies. I am sitting here looking at Zacharys spitting image, his daughter Kaili. She is visiting with me for a few weeks. I am so blessed to have her, we call her Zachalina, she is just like him the way she acts and talks. Zacharys case is I guess you can say cold now. The police are not doing anything with his case, they say they have nothing to indicate anything, which is full of bull he didnt go out in the middle of the woods which was so densed with trees and scrubs you could hardly get back there, to just die. The guy that is trying to help me said it would take time to get all the reports and stuff, havent heard anything from him yet. Please say a pray he finds something for us, dont have anyone else to help me with Zacharys case. In about three weeks I will go home and search the area where Zachary was found with a metal detector, it cant hurt. We are approaching three years since this has begun. I appreciate all you that have been there and supported me through all this. Sorry I havent been here to much, I have my days lately. God Bless yall and take care, I will let you know anything that comes up, thanks again Ann ya know I love ya.
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 am

Today, November 29, 2012, Zachary Pittman would have been 29 years old.

Gone . . . but not forgotten!
Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 305667_457733750907518_100000126927824_1900913_1195721784_n

"Happy Birthday in Heaven, Zach!" May you rest in eternal peace
in the loving care of God and may perpetual light shine upon you!

I know you are looking over your mom . . . angel in the pocket ~ ~ ~ and your precious daughter!

Christy, if you happen to click on this, please know that I am thinking of you today. May the
many beautiful memories you have of your beloved son, Zach, surround you and be forever in
your heart!

I heard so much about Zach from you that I feel I "knew" him! May God's blessings be yours, Christy.

With special thoughts of you,

Ann-Tx
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by cchristyra Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 am

Ann, Thank you so much for remembering Zacharys birthday and for those beautiful words. I will be ordering his headstone next week finally! Nothing new on his case but next month when we go home to visit, I have something planned. Will let you know the results. Sorry I am being criptic, dont want certain people to know what I am doing, they know who they are. I havent been on here in a long time, just so frustrated with the case, I dont want to vent on here about it. I do believe the truth will come out one day. Hope all is well my friend. Take care and thank you again. Love Christy
cchristyra
cchristyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi, Christy!

You are welcome!

I think you are being very wise by not commenting about the case or what your plans are regarding the case on this thread or at any website.

Keep it "close to the vest." Very wise!

Take care and best regards, Christy.

Ann
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:58 am

Christy, I think of you and Zach often.

As life moves forward, I hope you are doing well.

I hope that one day those who are responsible for the death of Zach are brought to justice.

Maybe one day some one will snitch!

It won't be long and the anniversary date of when Zach's remains were found will be here. How time flies. It seems like it was only yesterday.

Christy, you are forever in my thoughts and prayers.

May God's greatest blessings be yours, Christy!

For you: Zachary D. Pittman -- Deceased 6/25/09 - Page 7 803492

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7