Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories

+16
Velocity
Armymom
*KJ*
soulpatch
Elphie
msollicito
jigsaw
khintx
sitemama
johnabelle
Justice4all
Calypso
Snaz
Maat
Piper
purpleprincess
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Theories - Page 3 Empty Re: Theories

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:21 am

Johnabelle,

I too have been accused of being " the person" or a family member in Terri, Haleigh, and Nick McGuffin case..

It amazes me how so many ppl can be so narrow minded.. It is shocking that so many ppl cant belive it is possible that ppl believe a person may be innocent especially when there is no hard evidence....

It was sad being referred too as "Crushing on Misty" ... when there was never one piece of evidence or one proven lie....

Same as in this case... it is scary to know that many of these " ppl" sit on jurys everywhere....

No wonder there is such a huge prob of wrongful convictions .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks, aj~
Yeah, Valhall does great work on her articles for the Anthony case.

johnabelle, nope, not me! So there's a third "Sherry"-imagine that, lol!

Well, I like the two other Sherrys, especially the one I know from RC!

God bless ya, aj and johnabelle!
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:20 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Johnabelle,

I too have been accused of being " the person" or a family member in Terri, Haleigh, and Nick McGuffin case..

It amazes me how so many ppl can be so narrow minded.. It is shocking that so many ppl cant belive it is possible that ppl believe a person may be innocent especially when there is no hard evidence....

It was sad being referred too as "Crushing on Misty" ... when there was never one piece of evidence or one proven lie....

Same as in this case... it is scary to know that many of these " ppl" sit on jurys everywhere....

No wonder there is such a huge prob of wrongful convictions .....

They have to "go there" because they haven't any other decent argument to convince you that you are "wrong". People like that aren't worth the time to type a reply to. I leave comment lines that go this route and just let others see their true colors. I learned early on in the Anthony case that arguing gets ya nowhere. In that instance, I believed Casey was guilty but I didn't like the bashing of those who disagreed-they were called "Cindy". Over at HM, the viewers know now that there is no room for debate concerning TH's guilt or lack thereof. In a way, its kind of sick to see that society wants to be so quick to condemn. You are right-it IS scary to think that people like these sit on juries!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Sherry wrote:Thanks, aj~
Yeah, Valhall does great work on her articles for the Anthony case.

johnabelle, nope, not me! So there's a third "Sherry"-imagine that, lol!

Well, I like the two other Sherrys, especially the one I know from RC!

God bless ya, aj and johnabelle!

There's some kook out there named Julie who keeps posting about Casey being innocent.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh no! Julie! Shocked
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Yep! I first saw her after the one doc dump that had a bunch of Julie letters to Casey.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:08 pm

I'd much rather get blasted by Valhall than to have my "name" attached to someone who thinks Casey is innocent! You've got it bad, girlfriend~ affraid
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 pm

I know!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Very Happy
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 pm

But at least she doesn't have a cute Santa hat and a cool set of headphones!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Elphie wrote:
If she was on Savie in the red mustang at 11:00, could she get the car back to Intel and then to the Gym by 11:20 or 11:30 (I can't recall which time it was atm)[/quote]

I live on Sauvie Island and I know for a fact that there is a Island resident who owns a red mustang. They rarely drive it, but they do have teenage grandkids. It's not a new one, but it's well kept up so from a distance it might be hard to tell the age.

To be honest, I really don't give this spotting much weight. Why would she drive to Intel to pick up the mustang ... why the need for two cars? Since we don't have a cell phone tower on the Island, the ping that was logged came from the tower on HWY 30, just across the channel from Sauvie Island. From what I've read about her route that day, she probably did drive down HWY 30 ( St Helens Hwy ) which would take her by the the tower.[/quote]

Thanks again so much for the follow up, I could never understand how in the hell she could accomplish all she is accused of, especially considering she's a drunk according to Kaine Very Happy (being facetious obviously)......anyway I am curious about Sauvie Island. I too live on an Island and we are teeny tiny teeny small, 4 streets wide and everyone knows everything including if your kid smoked a ciggy trying to hide in the garage etc. That being said, I can imagine if Sauvie is anything like where I am, and we are also very watchful of tourist on the mid section of the Island, and they rarely stray from that area, anything unusual sticks out like a screaming baby throwing a tantrum, so I can't imagine if the Islands and behavoir of residents are similar how she could be there and everyone NOT know. But the Islander with the red mustand and grandkids sounds more likely to me than Terri....well actually an alien Kaine driving on Sauvie IMO is more plausible than Terri.

Laughing I just re read and it barely makes sense, but am too tired to fix it so I hope you understand my question about the Island.
IslandGirl
IslandGirl

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Julie wrote:But at least she doesn't have a cute Santa hat and a cool set of headphones!

True! Cool
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Thanks for the Suavie info Island! I bet it is beautiful!
As far as why they checked there, I suspect Terri herself may have told them where she drove for that time slot where she said she settled her daughter and LE may have taken her route and seen what was close by..

She may have actually driven there too... whatever the reason is .. I am shocked that LE spent money a=on that and cudnt ev en chek the 2 dumps that day that were only less than 6 miles away from the school....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3