Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories

+16
Velocity
Armymom
*KJ*
soulpatch
Elphie
msollicito
jigsaw
khintx
sitemama
johnabelle
Justice4all
Calypso
Snaz
Maat
Piper
purpleprincess
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Theories - Page 2 Empty Re: Theories

Post by Maat Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Go back and read the initial reports. It stated that they had a ping there on the island. A ping, not pings. And on the island where there are no towers. Something about the report itself smells.

Of course, NOW, that report is probably deleted and buried. The police don't want a single ping to exist. They prefer the rumors and innuendos. I will try to look a little, but I do have to get supper going around here, soon.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Maat wrote:Go back and read the initial reports. It stated that they had a ping there on the island. A ping, not pings. And on the island where there are no towers. Something about the report itself smells.

Of course, NOW, that report is probably deleted and buried. The police don't want a single ping to exist. They prefer the rumors and innuendos. I will try to look a little, but I do have to get supper going around here, soon.

Me, too.

I did try to search before I posted that. I found references to pings and to cell phone records, but nothing that said a single ping. Thanks!
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm

All I could find were reports saying that Willamette Week had reported it when it first happened, but not one single official source has confirmed it. So, apparently, only one news outlet got any "report" of this and ran with it. We don't know if this has any merit at all.

I do know that I have read over and over that Sauvie Island has no cell tower, and I have read that her road to home would ping in the same general area. It is meaningless in this investigation and doesn't help or hurt Terri. This is mostly much ado about nothing.

I think people need to toss the ping right out there with the pong and let that ball bounce away.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Maat wrote:All I could find were reports saying that Willamette Week had reported it when it first happened, but not one single official source has confirmed it. So, apparently, only one news outlet got any "report" of this and ran with it. We don't know if this has any merit at all.

I do know that I have read over and over that Sauvie Island has no cell tower, and I have read that her road to home would ping in the same general area. It is meaningless in this investigation and doesn't help or hurt Terri. This is mostly much ado about nothing.

I think people need to toss the ping right out there with the pong and let that ball bounce away.

Laughing

You know - it could be someone ELSE's phone was pinging - someone we have no clue about, but that LE has in their sights. I think this is the most logical explanation for the continuing searches at Sauvie Island.
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Maat wrote:All I could find were reports saying that Willamette Week had reported it when it first happened, but not one single official source has confirmed it. So, apparently, only one news outlet got any "report" of this and ran with it. We don't know if this has any merit at all.

I agree Matt! The ping IS a rumor...apparently someone that works for the SO overheard something about a ping and posted it somewhere...from there it has gone wild...particularly with the searches there.

The ping has to be false. I'm certain that this 'source' is also BS...there is no way with the towers available that SI could be triangulated...it could however be encompassed into a larger radius, but somehow SI is being targeted. The only thing that makes any sense is that they are searching there based on another tip or tips. I do wonder if it's this mustang report!

I have to agree too...that the idea of someone going to intel and getting the mustang just to drive irratically on the island seems a bit over the top. I'm not sure whether the mustang report is true...but I wish someone would tell us...
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 pm

*KJ* wrote:

I agree Matt! The ping IS a rumor...apparently someone that works for the SO overheard something about a ping and posted it somewhere...from there it has gone wild...particularly with the searches there.

The ping has to be false. I'm certain that this 'source' is also BS...there is no way with the towers available that SI could be triangulated...it could however be encompassed into a larger radius, but somehow SI is being targeted. The only thing that makes any sense is that they are searching there based on another tip or tips. I do wonder if it's this mustang report!

I have to agree too...that the idea of someone going to intel and getting the mustang just to drive irratically on the island seems a bit over the top. I'm not sure whether the mustang report is true...but I wish someone would tell us...

HI ... I'm doing a short pop in during my coffee break. This is my very quick theory on those silly cell phone pings or ping. Terri has stated that she drove around Newberry road, Old German Town road, Cornelius Pass and Skyline. The first three roads head north and south, running up and down the West Hills and are connected at the top with Skyline and at the bottom with Hwy 30. If Terri drove down Cornelius Pass road she would turn right and pass the cell tower. Because of the steep hills, signal reception is poor, even near the old cell tower. To get to Newberry road, she would need to drive by the Sauvie Island bridge. I doubt the ping or pings at this point could tell which side of the bridge she was on. About a 1/4 of a mile up Hwy 30 is Newberry road, another road that tends to be a very iffy cell phone signal area.

LE will stretch the truth or just down right lie during an interview in order to get the suspect to try and change their story. I believe this may have happened and when word got out that Terri was upset because LE said she was on the Island, (Both James and Kaine have stated that in an interview ) a number of Terri racing around in a white pickup truck spottings sprung up. LE had to check them out and SI was now in the spot light. I seriously doubt she was ever on the Island because the timeline for her just doesn't fit.
Elphie
Elphie

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by jigsaw Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Elphie wrote:
*KJ* wrote:

HI ... I'm doing a short pop in during my coffee break. This is my very quick theory on those silly cell phone pings or ping. Terri has stated that she drove around Newberry road, Old German Town road, Cornelius Pass and Skyline. The first three roads head north and south, running up and down the West Hills and are connected at the top with Skyline and at the bottom with Hwy 30. If Terri drove down Cornelius Pass road she would turn right and pass the cell tower. Because of the steep hills, signal reception is poor, even near the old cell tower. To get to Newberry road, she would need to drive by the Sauvie Island bridge. I doubt the ping or pings at this point could tell which side of the bridge she was on. About a 1/4 of a mile up Hwy 30 is Newberry road, another road that tends to be a very iffy cell phone signal area.

LE will stretch the truth or just down right lie during an interview in order to get the suspect to try and change their story. I believe this may have happened and when word got out that Terri was upset because LE said she was on the Island, (Both James and Kaine have stated that in an interview ) a number of Terri racing around in a white pickup truck spottings sprung up. LE had to check them out and SI was now in the spot light. I seriously doubt she was ever on the Island because the timeline for her just doesn't fit.

Thank you so much. That pretty much is what I had put together in my mind, too. LE just said she was on SI to get her all flustered.

IMO LE has let very damaging information toward Terri out in the public and the public is "it's all Terri's fault". The public has formed an opinion and is not considering someone else could be involved.

Also, we hear there's another investigation going on beside's Kyron's investigation. Do you have any knowledge on that? TIA

jigsaw
jigsaw

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm

It's definitely more than just ONE ping. And the police seem pretty sure the info they have about her whereabouts warrants checking Sauvie Island - partly, I believe, because there were reports that the red mustang (RDSQRL plates) was driving around the island that day.

Here is all my research on the cell phone "pings" and "records" (i.e. not just one ping!)

http://hotnewsofday.com/terri-horman.html
"According to the report, cell phone pings from Terri Hormans phone showed that she was near the area of the Sauvie Island region. The Sauvie Island and Multnomah County channel have been heavily searched throughout the case."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107289
Discussion of cell phone pings

I think Terri knew that the pings would place her where the cellphone pinged.. and, as she was not driving
with her cellphone (her accomplice, Dede?, was). Terri simply wanted to create a great deal of confusion
about where she was that day, and leaving her cellphone in the white pickup truck with her accomplice while
she drove the Mustang was one way she did that.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20395256,00.html
But law enforcement sources, who are not directly involved with the investigation, tell the local newspaper
that Horman's story does not match her cell phone records, which reportedly reveal she may have been on nearby Sauvie Island.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/
WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=portland&state_abr=or
The cellphone tower it appears Terri pinged was up near Scappoose airport according to "LE sources"

Q. Can investigators go back in time and pinpoint where cell-phone calls are made and received?

A. Not with precision. Cell-provider records reflect which transmission towers nearest each phone were used for the call. Depending on the area, this can narrow the locations down to a few city blocks, but not a particular street corner.

Q. Does carrying a live cell phone give away your location?

A. Yes, though in most cases only roughly: Your cell phone sends out a signal—some call it a “ping;” think of it as a “here I am if you need me!” flare—to the nearest transmission tower. Using more sophisticated methods that measure the phone’s distance from an assortment of nearby towers or from global positioning satellites, companies can locate subscribers’ phones with far greater precision.

Q. Why would they want to do this?

A. The technology was developed for emergency purposes—to help police find people who call 911 but don’t know their location and find people who are missing.

But it also has a law-enforcement application. Investigators with the proper court authorization can track the movements of a cell phone belonging to a suspect, a fugitive or other person of interest. And given how compulsive most of us are about having our phones with us at all times, this method of surveillance is almost as effective as clamping a homing beacon to someone’s leg.

Q. Do police need a warrant before they can track people in this way?

A. Not necessarily. Some judges have insisted on a showing of probable cause, others have used a far looser standard of suspicion because, hey, no one’s forcing you to carry your tracking device—er, cell phone.

Those who are concerned about creeping electronic encroachments on our privacy are understandably alarmed about this and have called for Congressional oversight and updated legislation to restrict the practice.

Q. Can cell-phone providers go back into a person’s “ping history” and find where his cell phone was throughout a specific day, oh, say, about six weeks in the past?

A. No, according to Joe Farren, spokesman for CTIA-The Wireless Association, a cell-phone industry group in Washington. “These pings occur all the time, and there are 250 million wireless subscribers in America. There’s no reason to log such an incredible amount of data, so each ping over-writes the last one.”

But CNET News’ chief political correspondent Declan McCullagh, who has covered this issue extensively, is skeptical: “We know that telecommunications providers keep logs of who you call and who calls you,” he said in an e-mail. “Why would they treat cell-phone tower logs any differently?”

And as McCullagh and electronic-privacy advocates point out, data storage is dirt cheap these days and getting cheaper: If providers aren’t now able to re-create a cell phone’s path through the world, they probably will be able to do so in the near future.

Too late for some, perhaps. But way too soon for most of us.

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news...-tracking.html
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Sorry forgot the most important link from snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/crime/prevent/cellping.asp

You need to read the whole article to get the gist of what it is saying, though I dont quite agree with this given other research I have done..

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2007/12/cells-tracking.html

The above says that historically, records will simply tell you which cell tower the pings were made to - for example, if hypothetically, Terri's pings were to the Scappoose tower, then LE would be pretty much sure that Terri's cellphone was not at Freddies 2 at that time as it is so far away from Scappoose and there are other cells that were active between Scappoose and that location. A Scappoose tower hit would indicate that Terri was either on Highway 30 or on Sauvie Island pretty much. Note that they can also take into account where OTHER cellphones were pinging at that time from which locations (e.g. did anyone else's cellphone ping Scappoose who was located South of Sauvie Bridge? no, then probably she was North of Sauvie Bridge).
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Note though that ANY of this only tells us where Terri's CELLPHONE was, not where SHE was - I still fully believe she was at the two Freddies (Hillsboro around 9:12am and Walker around 9:45am - 10:10am ish) and then drove around the backroads and then up to Sauvie Island briefly around 11am, then back to the gym by 11:20am ish. However, her cellphone was NOT with her. It was in the white pickup with someone else.. the question is WHO?
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 pm

(I should add that all the above is IMHO)
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Pings can be highly effective in narrowing down to a location in a more urban area. Why? More towers, therefore, closer pings. However, in rural areas, up to a 45 mile range is not uncommon at all. Easily inaccurate for 10-20 miles. And then, it is only about 70-80% effective in a more populated area.

This is not a highly populated area, nor is it an urban area. Not to mention, pings are not being confirmed (outside of gossip blogs by people who magically "know" things). That means, the pings are nothing. IF they had numerous pings in an area that some claims to have never been, then maybe. But a single ping here or there, not a point of interest. Worthless, in fact.

If someone in a rural area, then the pings might be able to narrow it down to what area of the state they are in, maybe even the county, but not the road. Now, if they are driving, then the continued pings could give you a basic route, which could be narrowed down to a path of travel and most likely roads taken. Again, being rural, it could be a mixed bag. Say, they took a side turn here or there, it might not show where, or if they were off road on a 4 wheeler or something.

I simply want evidence. Not rumors. Not imagination. Not because she's fat, or ugly, or whatever. I want real evidence. And that isn't happening. Maybe that is because they don't have any evidence to support the storytelling out there against Terri. I want whoever it is who took Kyron to be caught, but I do not want to hang Terri because she isn't pretty enough. I need real proof to justify the lynching.

Making the facts fit the story instead of finding the story that fits the facts is not the way to solve this case. The public is hellbent on focusing on one person. That person is not fitting the facts, so they are twisting the story to make them fit. Why not look at the facts and find Kyron for real?
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I believe anyone who is looking for only hard facts in this case will have to wait for the court case..
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 pm

purpleprincess wrote:It's definitely more than just ONE ping. And the police seem pretty sure the info they have about her whereabouts warrants checking Sauvie Island - partly, I believe, because there were reports that the red mustang (RDSQRL plates) was driving around the island that day.

Here is all my research on the cell phone "pings" and "records" (i.e. not just one ping!)

http://hotnewsofday.com/terri-horman.html
"According to the report, cell phone pings from Terri Hormans phone showed that she was near the area of the Sauvie Island region. The Sauvie Island and Multnomah County channel have been heavily searched throughout the case."

Terri has stated that she was driving around German Town road, Newberry Road, Skyline and Cornelius Pass. Except for Skyline, all of these roads are fairly near the Island Bridge, at least the parts that are at the bottom of the Hill. Like I said, if she drove from Cornelius Pass road, on to Hwy 30 and up to Newberry Road, she would have driven about two miles parallel to the Island. The Multnomah channel is not that wide, most ocean going vessels don't use it because it's not wide enough, so they'll use the Columbia River side.

As far as the ping from Scappoose, LE has not announced it, so I tend to file it under rumor. MCSO certainly hasn't put out a request for any information of a white pickup truck spotted in Scappoose on June 4th , like they have for two Fred Meyer stores in Beaverton.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm

You know, we don't know for a fact that Terri's cell phone pings were inconsistent with her stated whereabouts. We know that LE told her that. Either before or after she failed the polygraphs.

IF someone who called Terri that morning, and therefore was on her cell records, was on Sauvie Island, LE could be tracing THEIR cell phone pings to determine where an accomplice might have been.

It doesn't have to be Terri that they are tracing to SI...
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Theories - Page 2 Empty Another Theory..

Post by purpleprincess Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:59 am

I thought it would be worth discussing this whole theory from Socal (this is who I have been in touch with recently - she has some very interesting info)

http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/10/kyron-horman-insider-information-or.html

Thank You SoCalDreamer

As far as I know, all of this is a fairy tale. All of this is being emailed in the background by SoCalDreamer to anyone who wants it. Apparently nobody wants it published because their stories are fiction and they wanted the "air of mystery" to make their fairy tales seem believable.

For the record, I came up with my own theory (See: My alternate theory about Kyron Horman case ) before I received any of this.

Truth or fiction? Time will tell

From SoCalDreamer via email on july 17, 2010
7/17
NO when I posted my email that night you know with Insintel? Someone else made note of it as well then contacted me (DAYS after the fact- just yesterday) with info on the Kyron case…I notified LE and didn’t think of it again…long story short…guess they checked it out and it was legitimate FBI got involved…they contacted me again with more info…I was explaining that I didn’t know the person etc etc etc (REALLY long story) they asked me to see if I could get them to contact me again (they are or have subpeoned records to find out who it was…it was NOT Insintel which is about all I know about who it may or may not be or have been) I am on a spare computer they took mine…it was all upsetting and embarrassing and very stressful I am not even in my own home to top it off it happened at the in-laws and that is all I know about that at this time except that I was told to expect more interviews from them if they needed it and to inform them if I am contacted again…

7/17
I have NO ties with ANYONE I have communicated with Insintel a few times (I’ll send you what I have from her) and I am not LE…the person figured out who I am as well, but I DID make a post that said I am in a mainstream band when I was talking about media so, who knows?

7/17
No, talking about things that weren’t publicly known but most have hit the board as rumor with the exception of dates, times, locations and pictures and videos and alluding to having info about where he is…THAT is the one that I missed the deadline on and the account was deleted before I could respond the subject line was TIME SENSITIVE so, I got the email but not the answer so, here’s to hoping they are watching today huh? If everything else he said was true…funny thing is they didn’t know about some of it until it was checked out yesterday…now I have added this breeze account to my outlook as well and it delivers every 5 minutes…everytime I hear the ding that says I have mail I have to pop a valium (just kidding kinda) but I am still so wound up its unreal
7/17
the reference to LE was that they were here AT MY HUSBAND’s FAMILY’s HOME over an email that I received from someone who had gotten my email address off of this board

To:
Subject: Insintel
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:43:04 -0500
Now, on to the emails I received in order:
you're free to speak of this as long as it stays off public places... I don't know why, but i'm not supposed to talk about it, even thought it's known amongst other family
kyron has been acting out since about march/april... the earliest i remember her mentioning it was right after james had left. ky was angry because he idolized james... wanted to dress like him (that's how he ended up with the csi shirt) and wanted to do everything that james did. james was extremely patient with ky and tried to make him feel like he was oneof the boys, rather than a pesky little brother. so, she thought that his acting out was in retaliation from james being gone.
sometime in late spring he started acting weird... he wouldn't do anything on his own... like he had to be told that he could leave the dinner table and that he could come out of his bedroom to eat breakfast and terri thought that was extremely odd. kaine would always make it a point to tell the boys that they could not come out of their rooms after going to bed at night (he used to fight with james for going into the kitchen late at night for a snack or drink) so once james was gone, he started taking more of his frustrations out on kyron and eventually kitty. he would get angry if terri would go get her in the middle of the night... like, if she was crying and if she dared lay her in bed with them he'd go ballistic.. so whenever she'd cry, he wanted her to just be left alone to cry so she wouldn't get "spoiled" becuase terri was often accused of spoiling them (ie: letting them eat snacks if they didn't finish a meal, letting them play at mc donalds if they didn't finish a meal etc.)
so.. fast forward a little bit... kyron gets weirder and weirder... the teachers notice, his friends moms notice... at one point (mid may) they are suspecting htat ky is being sexually abuse. terri tried to comment about it to desiree, but she blew it off... so she talks with the teachers and they are all in agreement... however, terri can't take him for a physical exam until he sees a child psych first. the note she gave the teacher that day was a questionnaire that was to be filled out by the teacher and one by the school counselor to take along to the appointment (this is all verified by the police and doctor) kaine didn't know about the appointment because he (or desiree) were as involved as they are making themselves out to be. in the 3 years that i've known them, desiree has taken ky less than 5 times. typically she'll have him from the day after christmas til new years eve and 2 weeks in the summer (4th of july) she rarely takes him on weekends and hasn't since last november... but that's a different story.
the point being is that more than one person suspected ky was being sexually abused. kaine and his brother were both abused by their grandfather... so it's only natural to suspect one of them. his brother doesn't really have contact with them, so that leaves one person in the immediate family.
don't get me wrong, terri is no saint herself, and their marriage was destined to fail from day 1 (did you know kaine met her at the gym when he was married to desiree?) because he's a cheater... always was and always will be. terri really isn't the attention seeker she's being made out to be. she is a very outgoing person and is extremely chatty/friendly... but after being married to someone for so long and they don't pay any attention to you, want to have sex with you and run around on you right in front of your face, it's going to make you want to look elsewhere for attention.
also, the thing with mike was blown way out of proportion. the "photos" he had on his phone were of her back in her body building days... she has a photo portfolio like a model would... but there wasn't any frontal nudity or anything.. and she didn't send those picture. they're pictures of pictures, taken with his cell phone.
as for the rest, like the landscaper thing... i can't really comment on it because i don't know anything about that. i didn't even know she had a landscaper.
you have no idea what this woman and these kids had to live with... that man is the king of control freaks and he gets what he wants.. it should be obvious how he's controlling this whole investigation. eventually this will come out. i'm hoping that some of my posts (RE: gym videos and pics and statements from his friends saying how controlling he was) will spark some interest with oregon live and they'll dig to get this information.

__________end of 1st

yeah, it definitely sheds a lot of light... but doesn't really give us any answers as to what happened to kyron that day at school. everyone keeps asking me what i think... and i honestly haven't got a clue Sad
i can say with 100% certainty that terri was not involved, she didn't want to reveal where she was because she was somewhere with someone and she doesn't want it out. luckily, she'll have to come out at some point... but clearing her doesn't bring us any closer either. i can also say with 100% certainty that kaine was not involved either. a scorned lover from either side... maybe? there's no doubt in my mind that ky wasn't being treated well at all by his father, but there's no way he did something to him to keep him quiet. as much as i despise the man, i just can't see him doing anything either. i have no desire to sling mud at him or make him look bad.. it just burns me up that he's making this into something it's totally not.
poor ky was an easy target... he isn't as shy and backwards as they're making him sound. he is actually pretty outgoing if he's comfortable and if he's around someone who's paying attention to him and praising him (hey! that's the best project i've seen all day.. i bet you worked real hard on that! do you want to go see a cool project downstairs?) then lord knows if he could've walked off with someone else.. it's so bizzare and tricky and everyone's scared. everyone's afraid to let their kids go to the playground and pool or even in their own yards. i think it was extremely irresponsible for the police to say we don't need to worry!
i wish for once they would bluff a little and make a public statement saying that they know who took him because they found a video of someone taping the fair and they're caught on camera walking out with ky. that just might be enough to make someone squirm enough to get the break that we need.
__________end of 2nd

I [SoCalDreamer] sent this one:
I am sitting here thinking, dangerous pastime indeed, and I HAVE to ask as it seems that you are either friends with Terri or a family member based on your first email to me…WHY isn’t she at the VERY LEAST fighting to have her daughter removed from Kaine if she even suspects that he MIGHT be a child molester God FORBID…

Her response:
i'm not a close friend.. only known them for 3 years so all i know is from that point until now. she's nothing like what you see on the news! she's extremely friendly and outgoing, but she's not intimidating and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all like most "loud" people do. she's incredibly amazing with kids... i've never seen someone who's so patient with a ton of kids around her all the time.. everyone always wanted to be at kyron's house because terri is the type of mom who will stuff them with pizza and popsicles and she won't just let them sit around and be bored. her having post partum depressing is total BS too. the only thing that changed after kitty was born was kaine... he started "working late" more often and just really made every excuse in the book as to why he couldn't be at home or be here or here. i think if anything, he's going through a mid life crisis. anyway, it bothered terri naturally... she wasn't angry but more betrayed than anything. her weight gain is from PCOS... not depression or psych meds and she hears about it all the time from kaine. they'll go out to eat and everyone will order.. then after terri orders, he'll tell her to just have a salad... stuff like that.
her stupid lawyer is the reason why she's not fighting. she didn't hire him... HE came to her and at this point, she felt she might as well take the help and it has nothing to do with ky... it's about the landscaper thing.. which i have no idea if it's true or not. i'm sure if there's any truth to it, she didn't offer to pay him! her spending was controlled, so where would she get money to pay someone to kill somebody?!?! the first thing she wanted to so was get hr daughter back.. she kicked and screamed for a day straight but her lawyer is telling her that it's best not to fight it for the time being i have no idea why but i suspect he's hoping to get famous..
kitty isn't with kaine either from what i understand.. they're staying in separate places because he's afraid that the media is going to follow him home. of all people, he's afraid of the media.. not terri, not a stranger but freakin cameras! all of this is going to come out.. but it won't be soon enough.
i wish you had the chance to know terri.. i mean, affair speculation aside, she really is a decent person and she loves kyron and he loves her too. it would be great to find him and everyone can hear him say that himself. if you really knew her, then you'd understand why it's impossible for her to be guilty of this.. i've often felt jealous of her because she just doesn't stop with the kids.. long after a typical parents gets tired and just wants some peace and quiet. she just keeps going and going

____________________end of 3rd
someone has video of kyron walking with another adult inside the school that day... and the cops are keeping it quiet. now, that doesn't mean he was seen walking OUT of the school with this person, but it could help bring another POI in to the case. from what i heard, they're starting to back off terri regarding ky going missing, but they're still pursing the investigation with the murder for hire plot. the landscaper seems to be not so credible... i gotta find out more though!
there are a bunch of people from a facebook page "kyron horman open discussion" who are sending her death threats... one of the idiots were stupid enough to send her a print out of what people are saying about her (names included) and they didn't bother cutting off the top of the page that says what the page's name is... so i think heres going to be some people in trouble!
_______________end of 4th
This one was sent today after court:

i think kaine is now doubting that terri's involved.. no matter what the media is saying. he's going by the book regarding the RO but he still has feelings. i wouldn't be surprised if they end up back together after this whole thing. he asked her lawyer if she was doing ok and if she was eating and all that. he's so confusing

_________________end of 5th
Final talking about the fact that she spoke to a reporter today… (still looking for the one that it references)

yeah she emailed me but i clammed up. i told her about the video and that she would have the best chance of getting confirmation from cops because she's from the press... they normally won't hang up on them... kwim?
i didn't want to say much of anything else, or i'm gonna totally blow terri's defense, shit.. i'm gonna get myself into trouble.
__________-end
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 am

And another theory from the same site..
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/10/is-kaine-horman-going-to-reappear-kyron.html

Once again Kaine Horman alludes to having "stashed" Kyron somewhere and continues to talk as though he will have him home soon. He is also likely making future plans for another co-dependent sock puppet and is probably already shacking up with him or her. Notice the plural --- and it is not the "royal we"

The statement Kaine made after court is very interesting. He fully expects Kyron to be home soon and expects to have full custody of Kyron as well as Kiara and has someone else in mind.

http://www.kptv.com/news/25317391/detail.html

After the hearing, Kaine Horman said he is satisfied with the judge's decision.“I think it’s a great step in the right direction," he said. "We want to get through this as quickly as possible. We want to get the kids in their routines and then, outside of the divorce, we want to get Kyron in a nice, stable household."

When Desiree was divorcing Kaine, she thought that Kaine was going to kidnap Kyron and her son from a previous marriage. She filed a restraining order against him and it was granted to her.

http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/

What hasn’t been made public is the fact that, a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad.

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time. Washington County Circuit Judge Donald Letourneau granted Young’s request, forbidding either her or Kaine Horman from taking the children without the other’s consent.

As I have previously stated, Kaine planned out a way to get both kids - only this time he made sure he was granted custody. He is the one that had the money to plan out a kidnapping and the time to rehearse an alibi and learn to pass a polygraph (if he did pass it) And he knew he could once again push Desiree into another mental breakdown so he could be assured of being awarded full custody of Kyron.

Remember: The house is in Kaine's name even though he had been living with Terri for five years and married her a couple of months after purchasing it. If he had not planned on divorcing Terri at some point, the house would have been in both of their names and not just his. (see: Did Kaine always plan on divorcing Terri? )

I still believe if Kyron is missing, Kaine Horman and his boyfriend or maybe even one of his girlfriends (he bats for both teams) is behind it.
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleprincess Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 am

And another..
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-alternate-theory-about-kyron-horman.html

My alternate theory about Kyron Horman case
My job is computer network administrator. I have many friends in computer networking including one who worked with Kaine Horman. After Kyron Horman went missing, this friend told me they had at one time worked with Kaine Horman and Kaine Horman had a boyfriend at the time my friend worked with him.

Kaine Horman is a narcissist and is a control freak. His narcissism prevents him from empathizing with others and never allowing himself to be gotten the best of without getting even at some point.

When someone is married and "comes out" admitting their homosexual lifestyle, that person is eventually forced to choose: their family or their homosexual lover. Mostly because they feel their homosexuality was suppressed for so long, they finally feel free so they choose their homosexual lover.

In some cases, they totally abandon their family (as nicholas francisco did when he left his pregnant wife and two kids to go make homosexual porn in califnornia with his boyfriend) or they choose to take their children with them.

Because desiree was afraid kaine would take Kyron and her older son from a previous marriage, she filed a restraining order against him when she was divorcing him (Just above the mid story ad http://wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/ ) and it was granted by the judge. This showed me when kaine made the decision to leave terri for his boyfriend, he would take the children with him.

Seeing that kaine is a malignant narcissist and control freak with OCD ( http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/ ) it is so easy for me to see he would plan on setting up terri - and kidnapping Kyron so he gets full custody (not shared with desiree) and as payback for what desiree did to him --- and the way he would get Kiara without having to share custody with terri. As a a malignant narcissist he does not feel remorse for what he did - and can pass any polygraph test

I think it's likely terri was meeting a boyfriend or something the two hours she was allegedly driving Kiara around. Maybe even a girlfriend - and if it was a girlfriend, that's why she doesn't want it known. Since dede was gone while terri was accounted for, it does not appear that it was with dede.
purpleprincess
purpleprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by soulpatch Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:30 pm

For what it is worth - SoCal is, I believe, the real deal.

However, the BS spouted by 42/Nancy/Peter Pickle on the Alternate Theories blog is just hateful garbage with no basis in fact. She is a very sick puppy. And now she is trying to discredit SoCal - I have gotta wonder why???? To what end?

JMO!
soulpatch
soulpatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm

I know I'm new to the forum and none of you know me very well, so it's up to you how you choose to judge what I am about to say concerning SoCal. I've visited several Kyron forums and have posted on two ( that includes this one ) and it seems almost everywhere I've gone, SoCal has made herself known in one form or another. In just about all cases she claims to have secret insider information. On OL she claimed she had a friend/relative in LE and they were passing info on to her and on godlikeproductions.com., she claims she has relatives/friends with the teachers at Skyline School. She also claims Houze is sending a PI to harass and stalk her in order to obtain information and she may be able to get him disbarred for witness tampering. Everything is cloaked in vagueness and obscure hints.

That aside, SoCal is is obviously intelligent, she writes well and she can be charming and entertaining. So, to use her favorite quote, "take it with a grain of salt and watch what shakes out". :)
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Elphie wrote:... So, to use her favorite quote, "take it with a grain of salt and watch what shakes out". :)
I have to admit, I like that quote.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm

A witness said they saw the red mustang with the tag # RDSQRL on Sauvie Island.

Something I was thinking--What if someone taped their tag to read like that and the actual car tag # was something like--PD8OB1--or BDC0P1.

Just a thought. How many possibilities can you come up with by altering the letters RDSQRL. I wonder if any of those possibilities would match the tag #'s of any of the suspects, intel employee's or employer's, school officials or residents of Sauvie Island who may own a red car?

Last edited by johnabelle on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
johnabelle
johnabelle

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm

purpleprincess wrote:
Maat wrote:Sadly, these stories change depending on who thinks they can get the most mileage out of reporting what they 'saw' that day. Some people are creating 'reports' in an effort to help solve the crime. They change over time to add a little fact here, or make a blue car turn red, or to suddenly 'remember' the tag number. It makes all these late reports worthless.

We need to read the initial reports ONLY when trying to determine what was really happening. Back when people thought it was a stranger abduction. Why? Because then people were reporting what they really saw in an effort to find this child. Now, they are reporting what they think happened in order to convict Terri.

I agree totally, which is why the Sauvie Island sightings are so key - the mustang and the tag number was reported on June 4th at around 11am - before anyone realized Kyron was missing

The vehicle was SEEN at 11 am on June 4th, not reported at 11 am. The clue? before anyone realized he was missing-
As you can see from the actual person who posted about the sighting, it was reported to the "TIP LINE" and we can all agree the "tip line" hadn't been established at 11 am.

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=190

Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:52 am

Armymom wrote:
purpleprincess wrote:
Maat wrote:Sadly, these stories change depending on who thinks they can get the most mileage out of reporting what they 'saw' that day. Some people are creating 'reports' in an effort to help solve the crime. They change over time to add a little fact here, or make a blue car turn red, or to suddenly 'remember' the tag number. It makes all these late reports worthless.

We need to read the initial reports ONLY when trying to determine what was really happening. Back when people thought it was a stranger abduction. Why? Because then people were reporting what they really saw in an effort to find this child. Now, they are reporting what they think happened in order to convict Terri.

I agree totally, which is why the Sauvie Island sightings are so key - the mustang and the tag number was reported on June 4th at around 11am - before anyone realized Kyron was missing

The vehicle was SEEN at 11 am on June 4th, not reported at 11 am. The clue? before anyone realized he was missing-
As you can see from the actual person who posted about the sighting, it was reported to the "TIP LINE" and we can all agree the "tip line" hadn't been established at 11 am.

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=190

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

Because we KNOW this is a legitimate source! It isn't just simply someone posting on a message board their point of view. Right?

Good lord! Seriously? This is your proof that it is a fact? Laughing

Not that it can be found anymore, but right after this child disappeared, the stories about this event were different vehicles, no people descriptions, and no tag numbers. The 911 calls were released. I didn't file the details in my memory because they did not fit any of the descriptors of the family and seemed to have no relation to this case. Random speeding cars in another location. Ever had teenagers? They do that all the time.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:04 am

This is a sample of a couple of very rude comments I received from another site. Since there weren't very many people with open minds there, I thought when I begin posting, that some might change their attitude if I pointed out some things they may not have seen before. If you've ever been to this site, you'll understand why some of my comments are not so nice. There were other comments prior to these.

[Nurse Ratchet's response to my post on Blinks report]

Long article, (AKA- BS, effluent, smegma douchebaggery bullshit)(1)

No one cares Sherry. Come with your own thoughts, or don't come at all.

Condense, summarize, abridge, recap, outline- whatever.(1)

We can all click on a link and read it if we want.

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY, SHERRY

or dont...

(1) summarize: see example above

[My comment]
It doesn't matter what I say. Most of it has been ignored on this and other sites. And you are right about one thing, If you cared about the truth, you'd be looking at all sides of the story, not just the ones that fit your "Terri is guilty" theory. You'd take all those inconsistencies and lies apart regardless of who or where they came from.[I'm referring to Kaine & other suspects]

I'm going to say this and then I'm going to find somewhere to post where people have reasoning abilities: Portland is Porn country according to all media reports, so I get the idea this is not uncommon behavior there. What Terri did after Kaine through her out is her business. I don't approve of her sex-texting, if in fact it is proven they weren't sent by Mike or Kaine, but it does not mean she had anything to do with Kyrons disappearance.

And it is very obvious that most of you on this site have never experienced severe trauma in your lives. Be careful how you judge another. For with the same measure that you judge another, so shall you be judged.

[I forget who made this comment]
have fun in your new home but dont forget your big girl panties or big boy underroos with brown pants...you will need them no matter where you land...there is no land where she will not be arrested and charged...unless we are talking pretend alternate lands where everyone dresses up and role plays their fantasies...no matter how good the fantasy is you have to come back to reality sometime...maybe we'll see you when you do...enjoy it while you can its not too much longer until truths hit the mainstream buh bye

[My comment]
Don't insult me, it shows your lack of itelligence. I understand how this game being played on Terri better than you might think. I've had it played before on me by a man that would make Kaine look like an amature. What happens to this site when it's proven Terri is innocent? Does it disappear? I hope not, you need to come back often and read to learn from your mistakes.

Just came back to add the following.

Law prof and cop agree: never ever ever ever ever ever ever talk to the cops about a crime, even if you're innocent

Cory Doctorow at 3:21 PM Monday, Jul 28, 2008

In a brilliant pair of videos, , Prof. James Duane of the Regent University School of Law and Officer George Bruch of the Virginia Beach Police Department present a forceful case for never, ever, ever speaking to the police without your lawyer present. Ever. Never, never, never

[link to boingboing.net]

Terri Horman cooperated with the police until she hired an attorney, but has not been named a suspect or a person of interest by the police. There are some people who believe Terri is Guilty because she hired an attorney, who probably advised her to stop talking. After watching these tapes, if you were accused of something, even if you were innocent, what would you do?

[SoCal]
WOW!!! you call it a game that she PLANNED AND MURDERED a child? really? and that happened to you too? and you are free? how did that happen? maybe you could post the name of your defense attorney in case she needs a back up...because they DO have evidence on her...maybe they didnt have enough on you...OR they arrested you sooner than they should have and you got off on a technicality? inquiring minds wanna know...

[and she said that, and she doesn't have a clue what I'm referring to]

[My comment]
It hasn't been proven that Terri planned and murdered anybody. I haven't committed any crimes, but I know a man who has and in an attempt to discredit anything I've said, he turned my family, and friends against me and it's taken me years to recover. He had at least for sometime convinced LE I had a mental problem. That's all the information you get about me. This is about Kyron, not me.

This article is posted on GLP in it's entirety, but I removed it here to save space because it's already on the board here. GLP posters choose not to believe what Tanner stated that Mrs. Porter said.
[link to www.koinlocal6.com]

[SoCal]
publicly...yet...the rest I am not going to bother with again...you will believe whatever you want to as is your choice...I did think you were leaving though...

=====================================
This is one of the comments GLP quotes
"you can't compare apples to oranges" --is one of their favorite to discredit what someone may point out, who has suffered from an abuser who may know something from experience.

IMO
To that I could say it's a matter of perception. Apples and Oranges may be a different color, texture, and one may be juicer than the other, but they are both fruit and have many of the same vitiams and both are good for you. An exception is that someone can eat an apple, but be allergic to oranges.

You don't have to have been through the exact experience that Terri is going through to see why she may be reacting the way she is to Kyron's disappearance or to see and understand certain things about Kaine that look suspicious. If you've ever known someone cruel, then you know how you reacted in similiar situations and you know manipulation when you see it. Experience is a great teacher. That doesn't mean Terri is innocent because I know I am, or that I'm guilty if it turns out she is, [which IMO could only happen based on evidence LE has, not what is known by the public] or that I'm biased because of my experience. It's just that certain things one has experienced are not so easy to overlook.

What I don't understand though, is having been through a bad experience, if I'm willing to keep an open mind, why are others refusing to even consider the possibility that there may be another suspect or explanation as to what happened to Kyron? And not only that, you have to endure insults and accusations, as if you committed the crime yourself. Some have given up trying to reason the possibilities with Terri bashers. It's as though Kaine supporters are trying to wear down any one who disagree's with them, in hopes that the case will just go away. What are these people trying to hide or keep others from finding out? They aren't kidding anybody but themselves. I may or may not post on GLP again. This is one of the worst sites I've found, but I'm not going to just forget about Kyron. There are other sites I can and do post on. You don't find the attitude on RC that you find on the others.

johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 am

Maat wrote:
Armymom wrote:
purpleprincess wrote:

Because we KNOW this is a legitimate source! It isn't just simply someone posting on a message board their point of view. Right?

Good lord! Seriously? This is your proof that it is a fact? Laughing

Not that it can be found anymore, but right after this child disappeared, the stories about this event were different vehicles, no people descriptions, and no tag numbers. The 911 calls were released. I didn't file the details in my memory because they did not fit any of the descriptors of the family and seemed to have no relation to this case. Random speeding cars in another location. Ever had teenagers? They do that all the time.

I was in NO WAY offering anything said on that site as PROOF of anything! purpleprincess misunderstood the 11 am thing. The poster never said it was reported at 11 am. She said the sighting was at 11 am. I was pointing that out.
But aslo notice what the original poster from the psychic board said. "It was reported to the tipline."
I was hoping someone here would pickup on that. Guess they didn't : (
I'm betting no such call was made until AFTER news of Kyron was reported along with the tipline #.
I'll lay out why I discredit the sighting.
Here is another quote from the psychic board poster-It was in response to someone asking for a link:

"Its not on a report. (This was my first clue)This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. (second clue)It has been reported to the proper agency.This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers. (Third clue)
////////////////////////////////

Now, with the islanders being so cautious of tourists and thefts, you would think that IF these cars were seen, no matter the color, they would have reported the incident as soon as it happened at 11 am. But they didn't!!!! Why not? Why wait and report it to the tipline which wasn't established for MANY hours after Kyron was reported missing???
It's clear that once the news of Kyron missing hit the net and the airwaves, several people-in their eagerness to help- got on the bandwagon. I believe that IF this was called in, it wasn't until people started looking at Terri as a suspect. Does anybody have any idea of when her mustang was mentioned the first time? That could be an indication. (The discussion on the psychic board began on June 23.)
IF such a sighting was in fact called in, it was logged as to date, time and content. (this would include the RDQSRL license plate #) Again, IMO, no such call exists before news of Kyron hit the airwaves and more than likely not before Terri became a suspect in the minds of the general public.

Maat, I'm honestly NOT trying to get on anyone's nerves. I would just like for people to read an article in it's entirety, keep everything in context and THINK about what it's saying. I have seen so many things in this case mis-quoted and out right added to. That's how most of the rumors in this case started to begin with.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 am

I have decided that I'm not going to drive myself crazy trying to figure out this case. Most information that has come out has either been discounted or gone unconfirmed. Tanner's story of seeing Kyron alone in the hallway has been forgotten about or discounted, one news site had to pull a story they posted about Kyron's body being found, and I'm still waiting on Terri's imminent arrest that was widely reported near the end of June. It's very hard to decide if you are getting reliable information when you read something about this case.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:22 am

Armymom wrote:

I was in NO WAY offering anything said on that site as PROOF of anything! purpleprincess misunderstood the 11 am thing. The poster never said it was reported at 11 am. She said the sighting was at 11 am. I was pointing that out.
But aslo notice what the original poster from the psychic board said. "It was reported to the tipline."
I was hoping someone here would pickup on that. Guess they didn't : (
I'm betting no such call was made until AFTER news of Kyron was reported along with the tipline #.
I'll lay out why I discredit the sighting.
Here is another quote from the psychic board poster-It was in response to someone asking for a link:

"Its not on a report. (This was my first clue)This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. (second clue)It has been reported to the proper agency.This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers. (Third clue)
////////////////////////////////

Now, with the islanders being so cautious of tourists and thefts, you would think that IF these cars were seen, no matter the color, they would have reported the incident as soon as it happened at 11 am. But they didn't!!!! Why not? Why wait and report it to the tipline which wasn't established for MANY hours after Kyron was reported missing???
It's clear that once the news of Kyron missing hit the net and the airwaves, several people-in their eagerness to help- got on the bandwagon. I believe that IF this was called in, it wasn't until people started looking at Terri as a suspect. Does anybody have any idea of when her mustang was mentioned the first time? That could be an indication. (The discussion on the psychic board began on June 23.)
IF such a sighting was in fact called in, it was logged as to date, time and content. (this would include the RDQSRL license plate #) Again, IMO, no such call exists before news of Kyron hit the airwaves and more than likely not before Terri became a suspect in the minds of the general public.

Maat, I'm honestly NOT trying to get on anyone's nerves. I would just like for people to read an article in it's entirety, keep everything in context and THINK about what it's saying. I have seen so many things in this case mis-quoted and out right added to. That's how most of the rumors in this case started to begin with.

I have to agree with that last part. I did see information about a 911 call about 2 cars driving erratically that was reported early. The descriptions morphed into anything that pointed to Terri being involved. Initially, it didn't. The erratic cars seemed to have no connections.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:36 am

Justice4all wrote:I have decided that I'm not going to drive myself crazy trying to figure out this case. Most information that has come out has either been discounted or gone unconfirmed. Tanner's story of seeing Kyron alone in the hallway has been forgotten about or discounted, one news site had to pull a story they posted about Kyron's body being found, and I'm still waiting on Terri's imminent arrest that was widely reported near the end of June. It's very hard to decide if you are getting reliable information when you read something about this case.

Theories - Page 2 Smiley_two_thumbs_up

Maat wrote:

I have to agree with that last part. I did see information about a 911 call about 2 cars driving erratically that was reported early. The descriptions morphed into anything that pointed to Terri being involved. Initially, it didn't. The erratic cars seemed to have no connections.

Theories - Page 2 Smiley_two_thumbs_up

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:46 am

Maat wrote:

Something else to consider, IF Terri is in any way responsible for Kyron's disappearance (notice I say IF) it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. She would have it well planned out (in her mind at least) Now, why would she go to such lengths to cover up any part she may have played in this, only to do such a foolish thing as racing around in a car where there was even a remote chance of her being connected?
It makes no sense.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Armymom Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am

johnabelle wrote:This is a sample of a couple of very rude comments I received from another site. Since there weren't very many people with open minds there, I thought when I begin posting, that some might change their attitude if I pointed out some things they may not have seen before. If you've ever been to this site, you'll understand why some of my comments are not so nice. There were other comments prior to these.

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY, SHERRY

or dont...

(1) summarize: see example above

[My comment]
It doesn't matter what I say. Most of it has been ignored on this and other sites. And you are right about one thing, If you cared about the truth, you'd be looking at all sides of the story, not just the ones that fit your "Terri is guilty" theory. You'd take all those inconsistencies and lies apart regardless of who or where they came from.[I'm referring to Kaine & other suspects]

I'm going to say this and then I'm going to find somewhere to post where people have reasoning abilities: Portland is Porn country according to all media reports, so I get the idea this is not uncommon behavior there. What Terri did after Kaine through her out is her business. I don't approve of her sex-texting, if in fact it is proven they weren't sent by Mike or Kaine, but it does not mean she had anything to do with Kyrons disappearance.

And it is very obvious that most of you on this site have never experienced severe trauma in your lives. Be careful how you judge another. For with the same measure that you judge another, so shall you be judged.

[I forget who made this comment]
have fun in your new home but dont forget your big girl panties or big boy underroos with brown pants...you will need them no matter where you land...there is no land where she will not be arrested and charged...unless we are talking pretend alternate lands where everyone dresses up and role plays their fantasies...no matter how good the fantasy is you have to come back to reality sometime...maybe we'll see you when you do...enjoy it while you can its not too much longer until truths hit the mainstream buh bye

[My comment]
Don't insult me, it shows your lack of itelligence. I understand how this game being played on Terri better than you might think. I've had it played before on me by a man that would make Kaine look like an amature. What happens to this site when it's proven Terri is innocent? Does it disappear? I hope not, you need to come back often and read to learn from your mistakes.

Just came back to add the following.

Law prof and cop agree: never ever ever ever ever ever ever talk to the cops about a crime, even if you're innocent

Cory Doctorow at 3:21 PM Monday, Jul 28, 2008

In a brilliant pair of videos, , Prof. James Duane of the Regent University School of Law and Officer George Bruch of the Virginia Beach Police Department present a forceful case for never, ever, ever speaking to the police without your lawyer present. Ever. Never, never, never

[link to boingboing.net]

Terri Horman cooperated with the police until she hired an attorney, but has not been named a suspect or a person of interest by the police. There are some people who believe Terri is Guilty because she hired an attorney, who probably advised her to stop talking. After watching these tapes, if you were accused of something, even if you were innocent, what would you do?

[SoCal]
WOW!!! you call it a game that she PLANNED AND MURDERED a child? really? and that happened to you too? and you are free? how did that happen? maybe you could post the name of your defense attorney in case she needs a back up...because they DO have evidence on her...maybe they didnt have enough on you...OR they arrested you sooner than they should have and you got off on a technicality? inquiring minds wanna know...

[and she said that, and she doesn't have a clue what I'm referring to]

[My comment]
It hasn't been proven that Terri planned and murdered anybody. I haven't committed any crimes, but I know a man who has and in an attempt to discredit anything I've said, he turned my family, and friends against me and it's taken me years to recover. He had at least for sometime convinced LE I had a mental problem. That's all the information you get about me. This is about Kyron, not me.

This article is posted on GLP in it's entirety, but I removed it here to save space because it's already on the board here. GLP posters choose not to believe what Tanner stated that Mrs. Porter said.
[link to www.koinlocal6.com]

[SoCal]
publicly...yet...the rest I am not going to bother with again...you will believe whatever you want to as is your choice...I did think you were leaving though...

=====================================
This is one of the comments GLP quotes
"you can't compare apples to oranges" --is one of their favorite to discredit what someone may point out, who has suffered from an abuser who may know something from experience.

IMO
To that I could say it's a matter of perception. Apples and Oranges may be a different color, texture, and one may be juicer than the other, but they are both fruit and have many of the same vitiams and both are good for you. An exception is that someone can eat an apple, but be allergic to oranges.

You don't have to have been through the exact experience that Terri is going through to see why she may be reacting the way she is to Kyron's disappearance or to see and understand certain things about Kaine that look suspicious. If you've ever known someone cruel, then you know how you reacted in similiar situations and you know manipulation when you see it. Experience is a great teacher. That doesn't mean Terri is innocent because I know I am, or that I'm guilty if it turns out she is, [which IMO could only happen based on evidence LE has, not what is known by the public] or that I'm biased because of my experience. It's just that certain things one has experienced are not so easy to overlook.

What I don't understand though, is having been through a bad experience, if I'm willing to keep an open mind, why are others refusing to even consider the possibility that there may be another suspect or explanation as to what happened to Kyron? And not only that, you have to endure insults and accusations, as if you committed the crime yourself. Some have given up trying to reason the possibilities with Terri bashers. It's as though Kaine supporters are trying to wear down any one who disagree's with them, in hopes that the case will just go away. What are these people trying to hide or keep others from finding out? They aren't kidding anybody but themselves. I may or may not post on GLP again. This is one of the worst sites I've found, but I'm not going to just forget about Kyron. There are other sites I can and do post on. You don't find the attitude on RC that you find on the others.

Believe me Johnabelle, I wasn't trying to be rude to you (although I never quoted you) I was trying to point out the inconsistencies in the post from the psychic board in hopes it would click in the mind of purpleprincess (whom I did quote) and others.
I'm sorry you went through such a traumatic time with your ex. I sincerely hope things are finally resolved between you, your family and friends and that they see the truth in what he tried to do to you. I also hope he got the punishment he deserved.

Armymom

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Armymom,

I don't get upset because people have a different viewpoint than me. It's the personal attacks like the one's I received on GLP that I have a problem with. I might sometimes sound a little defensive, but I honestly don't mean to be rude to anyone. On GLP there's a lot of insults from many of the posters toward those who don't share their "Terri is guilty" theory and an "air of celebration" and "vindictiveness" and I don't think their attitude is appropriate.

Most of the issues regarding my family have been resolved. It's not as it used to be, but it's okay. I lost some friends, but then again, I came to realize some of them were never really friends to begin with. They were using me for personal gain. As for the man I'm referring too, No I could never prove anything on him, but I don't doubt he'll meet with Justice someday.

I hadn't paid any attention to the "tip line" clue, because I had read somewhere that the person who reported the incident had called it in to LE that morning, when it happened. I also read LE was already in the area because of a tragedy that involved someone people on Sauvie Island knew, which I later read was a drowning. But the stories involving the car's color, tag, etc., changed as time went on and I didn't believe Terri was there even if it had been proven to be her red mustang. Someone said recently, within the last week, on one of the sites, that someone from this Island knew it was Terri because they saw her and she came there all the time to buy steroids. I don't believe that either.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm

There are a few people who know someone who knows someone who is related to someone who knows someone who's old friend from high school second cousin knows someone who once lived in a state near Oregon and knows someone who once pumped gas at a station near the same town where Terri got her hair done once in 1990 and they told them X-Y-Z, so it must be true. And that is their reliable source that backs up the storyline they are touting.

Still, no real evidence and Kyron is still missing. Rumors are rumors and spread quicker than anything. After all, if you have an interesting story, people love to hear it and share it. If you tell someone you had a normal day, they don't share that. It's not all that interesting.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Velocity Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 am

purpleprincess wrote:
My theory
=========
1. Kyron's disappearance was planned well in advance, with more than 3 people involved.
Evidence: Terri read "Enter a Murderer" by Ngaio Marsh, about a meticulously well planned murder
She gave it lots of stars!!
See http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/rdsqrl/available
So you can follow better, I have mapped out the journey I think Terri made that day in two parts.
1) http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109872711745862717538.0004907d932bdc99fd16d&t=h&z=11&iwloc=0004907d9330dd30a7bbf
2) http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109872711745862717538.0004907dbb926f09e6655&ll=45.583677,-122.901933&spn=0.104041,0.307274&t=h&z=12

2. Terri's mission on the day of the disappearance was to create as much confusion about all
events that day as possible.
Evidence: Confusion about doctors appointment. Terri drove the White Pickup instead of her usual car
(the Mustang) to the school. Many other confusing aspects (read on for details)
3. Terri chose Dede as her accomplice to add to the confusion.
Evidence: Dede has red hair so when Dede was driving the White Pickup truck, everyone would think it
was Terri

[Note that I believe that Terri picked
up Dede before arriving at the school in the morning although it is possible she picked her up after
leaving the school at 8 (as I don't know where on the journey the pickup was, and I dont know where
she was picked up - could have been from home or from her place of work - I have just added
NW Germantown Rd to the end of the map, and it is not actually part of the driving directions. I assume
that Terri dropped off Dede on the way home from the gym at around 1pm too, but I do not know that so I again
have simply added the location to the map but not put it into the driving directions)]

4. Terri arrived at the school at around 8:15am and left at around 8:45am. Meanwhile, Dede turned up for work and left her car in a clearly seen place so everyone thought she was working somewhere out in the fields near work (of course, in reality, Terri picks up Dede at some point in time before 9am)
Evidence: Terri states these times, and a number of witnesses saw Terri at the Science Fair. Photos
Terri took at the Science Fair confirm she was there with Kyron during this time. Dede's car was seen
parked at the farm all morning until 1pm (not sure what time Dede's car arrived in the morning - if anyone knows exact time please tell me - this is why Dede claims she was at work all morning and never left the property - it is such a big property noone would know she left)
5. Terri (accomplice now in the White Pickup truck too) left the school at sometime after 8:45am
(before 9am) in the White Pickup truck WITHOUT Kyron** (note that my original theory was that Kyron WAS in the truck at this point but now I am moving away from that).
Evidence: Tanner Pumala and other boys saw Kyron at the Science Fair AFTER 8:45am without Terri. Witnesses saw Terri leave at around 8:45am (plus it takes 12-15 mins to drive to Freddies)
6. Terri (accomplice still in the white pickup truck) drove to Freddies 1 (Hillsboro Sunset see Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109872711745862717538.0004907d932bdc99fd16d&t=h&z=11&iwloc=0004907d9330dd30a7bbf)
in the White Pickup arriving at around 9:08am and checking out at around 9:12am
Evidence: Receipt plus I understand security camera footage
7. Terri drove to Intel and got into the Red Mustang from Intel Jones Farm at 9:22am approx (see map
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109872711745862717538.0004907d932bdc99fd16d&t=h&z=11&iwloc=0004907d9330dd30a7bbf)
Evidence: No security camera footage that day of Intel car park. Mustang was later seen at 11am on Sauvie Island and Terri was driving. Tag was reported to cops as RDSQRL.
8. **Originally, I thought that Terri took Kyron with her at 8:45am when she left the school, and dropped
him off at Hillsboro airport to accomplice number 3 at this point (around 9:30am). I am now unsure about this, as I believe Kyron was still at the school at this point and was seen by other kids there - there is supposedly video camera evidence now that Kyron was still at the school at this point, so I am thinking now that this is not the case, though it is still a possibility.
9. **I now believe that the Accomplice (Dede?), now drives the white pickup truck back to the school, with Terri's cellphone in the white pickup truck (which is why cops were so confused about Terri's whereabouts early on in the investigation - her cellphone pings suggested she was in the white pickup but actually she was in the mustang) arriving at around 9:30/9:40 ish and parks in Skyline School car park in a position visible from the Gym windows. People in the Gym assume it is Terri in the car as she has red hair and is in the White Pickup truck. Kyron gets into the white
pickup truck. I also believe that it is the accomplice (Dede?) who is seen in the white pickup truck near Logie Trail rd on Hwy 30 by "Chas" (he reports seeing a redhead in a white pickup truck at 9:45am approx).
Evidence: Number of witnesses say they saw Kyron leave with Terri but it appears none saw it was Terri up close - they all saw Kyron get into Kaine's white pickup truck and saw a redhead in the truck and assumed it was Terri. It could not be Terri as by this time she was nearly at Freddies 2.
Chas sighting see http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=160734f986fd10b5d1e1db7e03307bed&p=5514950#post5514950

10. Terri arrives at Freddies 2 (SW Walker Rd) driving the red mustang at some time between 9:30am and 9:45am. She is there til around 10:10am.
Evidence: Terri is seen by Andrea, who works at Xtreme Fitness and knows Terri fairly well. Andrea believes she saw Terri at around 9:45 - 9:55am. Note that Andrea also states that when she saw Terri,
Kiara is in her arms at this point and she shows Andrea photos of Kyrons science project, making a big point of that so that Andrea doesnt forget! Also, Terri states she left Freddies 2 at around 10:10am. I believe Terri intentionally went to Freddies 2 because she knows a lot of people there - including Sherri who works there and lots of Xtreme Fitness attendees go to that Freddies.. She wanted to be sure she was seen to be there.
11. 10:10am til 11:10am ish, Terri drove the Mustang up the backroads to Sauvie Island and drove fast and recklessly to ensure that she would be spotted.
Evidence: a number of residents of Sauvie Island saw the Mustang speeding around and reported it to cops - including tags (RDSQRL) just as Terri hoped they would.
Reports of the Red Mustang being on Sauvie Island that day (posted June 26th)
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=490
(posted June 23rd)
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=383#p383

12. 11:20-30am ish
Terri drove back to the gym Xtreme Fitness and checked in (I believe she left Kiara in the daycare there)
Evidence: Terri claims this, witnesses at the gym saw her check in
13. 11:30am ish Terri calls Dede and tells her to meet her at Intel so they can take back the Mustang again.
Evidence: Dede abruptly left her work place and is not contactable until around 1pm.

14. They take the Mustang back at around 11:45 and then at around 12 noon, Terri returns to the gym. At this point, Dede may wait in the white pickup in the car park for Terri to finish I believe. After finishing her "workout" I believe that Terri drives Dede back to her place of work before going home to the Horman house.

**Note that my original theory was based on the idea that Terri took Kyron with her at 8:45am from the school and dropped him off at Hillsboro airport shortly afterward. I had assumed that after Dede dropped Terri off at Intel to get the Mustang, Dede hid the white pickup truck somewhere (maybe even at the Horman house) and just went to work.. Now it seems that actually maybe Kyron left the school with Dede, and that all of Terri's antics were simply to create a diversion and lots of confusion.

SPECULATION..
So all we know about what the accomplice (Dede?) did was that she was on Hwy 30 somewhere North of Nw Logie Trail Rd at 9:45am. So why would she be out there? It is not on the way home from Intel to the school, nor to her workplace nor to her home. My guess is that she either dropped Kyron off at a houseboat further up Highway 30 or she dropped him off at the airport in Scappoose.
See what I think Dede's map of that day may look like here
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=109872711745862717538.0004911a30a1849e9bb7d&doflg=ptm&ie=UTF8&ll=45.661087,-122.883453&spn=0.415588,1.229095&t=h&z=10
It seems LE doesnt agree with me though - they seem to think that Dede went to Troutdale airport - but
that wouldnt explain why she was seen on Highway 30 north of Logie Trail Rd???

SPECULATION
=========
For many reasons, I believe that Terri could not have done this without at least two accomplices' help - someone to take Kyron from the school or to drive the white pickup truck at least - PLUS someone to then take Kyron (either at Hillsboro Airport or somewhere up Highway 30 -Scappoose Airport or at a houseboat up that way - or if LE is right maybe at Troutdale Airport).
Because any of those scenarios probably relies on others being involved too (i.e. the pilot of a private plane to take Kyron from either of the airports or else someone else to send Kyron to after the houseboat) I believe this whole thing is part of a much larger organization. Lake Oswego country club keeps coming up in my research and so I believe that maybe all those involved met via that location possibly. I have various theories about the larger organization - it may be the Freemasons, it may be an underground organization that helps get abused children away to "safety" (see theory below), it may be a Mexican drug cartel (maybe the Villareal family is linked to the drug king pin Villareal recently arrested).

Someone else has a similar theory to me

diane145579 said on August 9, 2010 at 4:50 PM

MY THEORY IS THAT TERRY GOT INVOLVED WITH A ORGANIZATION WHO HELP YOU WHEN YOUR BEING ABUSED OR THE CHILDREN(UNDERGROUND) I BELIEVE THAT TERRY HAD TOLD SOMEONE THAT HER HUSBAND WAS ABUSIVE OR THAT KYRON WAS BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED AND THEY GOT HER IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE IN THIS ORGANIZATION AND THEY PUT KYRON IN HIDING, OR AS THEY SAY UNDERGROUND... TERRY HAS BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR YEARS AND SHE FINALLY FOUND A WAY OUT WITHOUT GIVING UP KYRON(SO SHE THINKS) MY THEORY SOUNDS FUNNY BUT IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE INFO IT WILL MAKE SENSE. LIKE THE MONEY ISSUE, THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT HELP THESE WOMEN AND CHILDREN HAVE MONEY FOR THIS PURPOSE AND THE ORGANIZATIONS DON'T HAVE TRUST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT SO THEY TELL THESE WOMAN NOT TO TALK.I REALLY THINK THIS THEORY IS POINT ON. I THOUGHT THIS THEORY WHEN THE BOY CAME UP MISSING AND EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS COMING TRUE.. I TOLD MY MOM NEXT THEY WILL BUY PRE PAID CELL PHONES IN SOMEONE ELSE IS NAME... WEIRD

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Could it have been that Terri could have picked DeDe up on a back road somewhere near the place of work where DeDe was working?
Velocity
Velocity

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 am

Armymom wrote:
purpleprincess wrote:

If she was on Savie in the red mustang at 11:00, could she get the car back to Intel and then to the Gym by 11:20 or 11:30 (I can't recall which time it was atm)?
IslandGirl
IslandGirl

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

IslandGirl wrote:If she was on Savie in the red mustang at 11:00, could she get the car back to Intel and then to the Gym by 11:20 or 11:30 (I can't recall which time it was atm)?

No, that would impossible.

It depends exactly on which Intel facility (there are several) but generally it's 17 miles "as a crow flies."

Best average speed given traffic signals, stop signs, other vehicles etc would be 40 mph, so that's a no-go.

The Intel parking lots are quite massive and would take 5 minutes or more alone just to enter, navigate through, swap vehicles, and navigate back to the entrance.

Also Sauvie Island is the cell-phone base station, meaning it has the computer hardware to run the software that records all the data for billing information and signal connection. If you want location data, you have to go to the base station because the other cell-phone towers are just that; towers. They do not have computer hardware to store billing information and other data. The fact that the police were at the cell-phone base station on Sauvie Island in no way proves anyone was ever there. It only proves the police went there and met a contractor for the service provider who down-loaded the data the police wanted.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Mircea? Are you saying people have been spreading false rumors about TH? Say it isn't so!

In all seriousness, thank you for adding some logic to this nonsense people keep spouting about musical cars and tag team drivers and all. The convoluted stuff some people are spreading would be really useful in fertilizing the pastures around here.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Mircea wrote:
IslandGirl wrote:If she was on Savie in the red mustang at 11:00, could she get the car back to Intel and then to the Gym by 11:20 or 11:30 (I can't recall which time it was atm)?

No, that would impossible.

It depends exactly on which Intel facility (there are several) but generally it's 17 miles "as a crow flies."

Best average speed given traffic signals, stop signs, other vehicles etc would be 40 mph, so that's a no-go.

The Intel parking lots are quite massive and would take 5 minutes or more alone just to enter, navigate through, swap vehicles, and navigate back to the entrance.

Also Sauvie Island is the cell-phone base station, meaning it has the computer hardware to run the software that records all the data for billing information and signal connection. If you want location data, you have to go to the base station because the other cell-phone towers are just that; towers. They do not have computer hardware to store billing information and other data. The fact that the police were at the cell-phone base station on Sauvie Island in no way proves anyone was ever there. It only proves the police went there and met a contractor for the service provider who down-loaded the data the police wanted.

crystal ball That's what I thought too, not to mention moving car seats and lugging around a 18 mos old.....the red mustang (IF it was Terris's ) could have only been there if Kaine was driving IMO.

I don't for a second believe she was on the Island in the red mustang, urban legend from all those who are concerned with making the evidence fit a theory versus letting the evidence lead them to the truth. I think LE would like to wrap it up in a nice bow and of course only Terri could be guilty or the city/county would be exposed to a lawsuit in regards to lax security at the school and of course they had tunnel vision from the first day, now whomever did this has a 6 month lead on them and I see it as cold as ice with no chance of being solved unless there is something they haven't leaked to the unofficial spokesperson(s) Kaine and Dezy
IslandGirl
IslandGirl

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Maat wrote:Mircea? Are you saying people have been spreading false rumors about TH? Say it isn't so!

In all seriousness, thank you for adding some logic to this nonsense people keep spouting about musical cars and tag team drivers and all. The convoluted stuff some people are spreading would be really useful in fertilizing the pastures around here.

I did look at GoogleEarth. All of the Intel facilities are "open." That means there's no gates, no guard shacks for guards to stand in, and no need for employees to swipe a card to enter/exit the parking lots. There's no way to prove or disprove anyone entered/left the Intel facility parking lot. Still, in order to meet the time requirements, it would mean Terri would need to maintain an average speed well in excess of 60 mph in order to be at certain places and that doesn't account for the time spent at those places (ie to swap cars or dump a body etc).

The only person who really doesn't have a solid verifiable alibi at this point is Kaine.

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 pm

[/quote]If she was on Savie in the red mustang at 11:00, could she get the car back to Intel and then to the Gym by 11:20 or 11:30 (I can't recall which time it was atm)[/quote]

I live on Sauvie Island and I know for a fact that there is a Island resident who owns a red mustang. They rarely drive it, but they do have teenage grandkids. It's not a new one, but it's well kept up so from a distance it might be hard to tell the age.

To be honest, I really don't give this spotting much weight. Why would she drive to Intel to pick up the mustang ... why the need for two cars? Since we don't have a cell phone tower on the Island, the ping that was logged came from the tower on HWY 30, just across the channel from Sauvie Island. From what I've read about her route that day, she probably did drive down HWY 30 ( St Helens Hwy ) which would take her by the the tower.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Mircea wrote:
Maat wrote:Mircea? Are you saying people have been spreading false rumors about TH? Say it isn't so!

I did look at GoogleEarth. All of the Intel facilities are "open." That means there's no gates, no guard shacks for guards to stand in, and no need for employees to swipe a card to enter/exit the parking lots. There's no way to prove or disprove anyone entered/left the Intel facility parking lot. Still, in order to meet the time requirements, it would mean Terri would need to maintain an average speed well in excess of 60 mph in order to be at certain places and that doesn't account for the time spent at those places (ie to swap cars or dump a body etc).

The only person who really doesn't have a solid verifiable alibi at this point is Kaine.

I've traveled on Cornelius Pass road for over twenty years and I can tell you, you can't take some of those hairpin curves at 60 mph. Not to mention it's a common route for slow trucks to get from Hwy 30 to Washington county.
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircea Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Elphie wrote: Since we don't have a cell phone tower on the Island, the ping that was logged came from the tower on HWY 30, just across the channel from Sauvie Island.

Wow, it's odd that everything I've read by people gives the impression that the tower is on the island. The things I did not know.

Without knowing the full context, it's impossible to understand the nature of the cell-phone pings. The base station towers often send out pings, usually to determine your status, ie is your phone off or on. I have Nokia flip phone and the display often lights up for no apparent reason. There is a reason. The base station tower is just checking my status or sending an update to my cell-phone. The base station tower often broadcasts messages to all subscribers. Those are usually coded instructions that modify the chip-set in the cell-phone. We also know that law enforcement, especially the FBI, has used the carrier wave to send instructions to a specific cell-phone number to turn the receiver on, which allows law enforcement to hear any noises, sounds or conversations within range of the cell-phone receiver.

To triangulate someone's position requires the use of the base station and two other towers, three in total (hence triangulation).

If law enforcement wants to know someone's location, or the calls the made or received, they have to go to the base station to down-load that data, since only the base station has it. This is a typical base station tower with the little brick shack that houses the hardware and software:

Theories - Page 2 180px-CellPhoneTower_OR

This is just a typical tower that has its own power supply, probably from a non-commercial source, or a separate feeder from a commercial source in the event of power failure:

Theories - Page 2 Cell-phone-tower5

Mircea

Back to top Go down

Post by Elphie Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Mircea wrote:
Elphie wrote: Since we don't have a cell phone tower on the Island, the ping that was logged came from the tower on HWY 30, just across the channel from Sauvie Island.

Wow, it's odd that everything I've read by people gives the impression that the tower is on the island. The things I did not know.

Without knowing the full context, it's impossible to understand the nature of the cell-phone pings. The base station towers often send out pings, usually to determine your status, ie is your phone off or on. I have Nokia flip phone and the display often lights up for no apparent reason. There is a reason. The base station tower is just checking my status or sending an update to my cell-phone. The base station tower often broadcasts messages to all subscribers. Those are usually coded instructions that modify the chip-set in the cell-phone. We also know that law enforcement, especially the FBI, has used the carrier wave to send instructions to a specific cell-phone number to turn the receiver on, which allows law enforcement to hear any noises, sounds or conversations within range of the cell-phone receiver.

To triangulate someone's position requires the use of the base station and two other towers, three in total (hence triangulation).

If law enforcement wants to know someone's location, or the calls the made or received, they have to go to the base station to down-load that data, since only the base station has it. This is a typical base station tower with the little brick shack that houses the hardware and software:

Theories - Page 2 180px-CellPhoneTower_OR

This is just a typical tower that has its own power supply, probably from a non-commercial source, or a separate feeder from a commercial source in the event of power failure:

Theories - Page 2 Cell-phone-tower5

These towers are rather hard to miss and the only one is on Hwy 30 at the base of Cornelius Pass road. They tried several years back to get one placed by the Sauvie Island school, but there was such resistance that it never was built. The following link is the local Island webpage.
http://sauvieisland.org/2009/10/04/1997-proposed-cell-tower/
Elphie
Elphie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:56 am

Thanks for the visuals on the tower and also the confirmation that the tower is not on the island.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 am

My theory is that a ped either a visitor related or known to another student, was a ped, and saw an oppurtunity and cudnt control himself...

Or... that a ped saw the billboard ALL WELCOME.... and he saw the high risk oppurtunity that these pigs seem to crave (going into ppls houses, plucking children off of the street, grabbing kids in broad daylight) ...

and decidedd to take the one who was in arms length of him....

If TH planed this, it doesnt make sense that she wud have known she wud have a sick child that day, annd have to go get meds.... The thought that she planned this and used the school as the point of abduction is ludicrous..

I believe the only reason Sauvie Island was checked was likely becasue pings were picked up by that tower, or maybe had told LE rthat she drove their while trying to calm her sick daughter...

Back to top Go down

Post by *KJ* Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Or because a tip came in (accurate or not) that she was seen on the island that day.
*KJ*
*KJ*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:11 am

johnabelle wrote:This is a sample of a couple of very rude comments I received from another site. Since there weren't very many people with open minds there, I thought when I begin posting, that some might change their attitude if I pointed out some things they may not have seen before. If you've ever been to this site, you'll understand why some of my comments are not so nice. There were other comments prior to these.

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY, SHERRYor dont...

OH! Okaaaay!!! lol!

I went and posted a comment at Hinky Meter and got blasted by pace and lily (lily, I know posts at Blink's) for stating my opinion on Terri being innocent of doing harm to Kyron. I was not nasty to anyone, I swear! Now I know why! This "Sherry" is the one they must have thought I was! Thing is, I don't post at Blink's. Geesh! I could not understand why Val jumped on me as she has never been rude to me before (not that I commented much at her site). And I've never had a problem with lily before nor she with me. I was quite taken aback by the whole row over there. This clears it up though I won't be posting at HM anymore. At least I can understand now and go back to respecting what Valhall writes even if I don't agree with her on this Horman case. Theories - Page 2 451488

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:39 am

johnabelle sez:

Just what I thought after being attacked. I don't worry about those who want to attack me and falsely accuse me of stuff-I just leave them to themselves and their closed minds. I don't know these people well enough to get into a row with them. I don't care about those who say they want discussion but then wont let you state anything outside of the groupthink/herd mentality. I like RC because those who state a differing opinion or theory are respected during the debate of ideas.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:43 am

Sherry,

I lost any use over there too.. I had been impressed on the diligence in the Casey case, and the scientific part ...

but now I see that very bright ppl (I will throws in NG too) arent necessarily logical, and fanbase (going with thr majority) and money are always a factor..

Back to top Go down

Post by johnabelle Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 am

Sherry wrote:

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY, SHERRYor dont...

OH! Okaaaay!!! lol!

I went and posted a comment at Hinky Meter and got blasted by pace and lily (lily, I know posts at Blink's) for stating my opinion on Terri being innocent of doing harm to Kyron. I was not nasty to anyone, I swear! Now I know why! This "Sherry" is the one they must have thought I was! Thing is, I don't post at Blink's. Geesh! I could not understand why Val jumped on me as she has never been rude to me before (not that I commented much at her site). And I've never had a problem with lily before nor she with me. I was quite taken aback by the whole row over there. This clears it up though I won't be posting at HM anymore. At least I can understand now and go back to respecting what Valhall writes even if I don't agree with her on this Horman case. Theories - Page 2 451488

Hi Sherry. I use my real name on most sites, when it's not already being used, and it's Sherry same as yours. Someone from GLP's accused me of posting on Blinks and another site and I don't post on those. I mostly post on JDMH and here, and a few post on GLP, but not much. Were those your post they were giving me a hard time over? LOL Laughing I don't let them bother me. Someone on GLP's even thought I was Terri posting on their site. I didn't even bother to correct them. I doubt Terri would even read a site like that, let alone post on it.
johnabelle
johnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next