Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Psychics Start the Rumour Mill in Leahs Case 8 yrs ago?

2 posters

Go down

Did Psychics Start the Rumour Mill in Leahs Case 8 yrs ago?  Empty Re: Did Psychics Start the Rumour Mill in Leahs Case 8 yrs ago?

Post by FystyAngel Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Damnit AJ....You keep up with the BOMBSHELL & I'm going to change your name to NANCY GRACE!!! roflao
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Did Psychics Start the Rumour Mill in Leahs Case 8 yrs ago?  Empty Re: Did Psychics Start the Rumour Mill in Leahs Case 8 yrs ago?

Post by littlethings Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Well, look at it! It appears the case WAS being worked after all! roflao

littlethings

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethings Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:56 am

OMG!!!!!

Actually, there's more to the story...(Surprise!)

Here's a portion of the link below:

NOTHING SACRED

UFOWATCHDOG.COM contacted Leah Freeman's mother, Corey Courtright. After talking with Courtright about the case itself, she was asked about Dames' involvement in her daughter's case. Courtright said she had heard about Dames and that he "was some sort of remote viewer or something." She also stated that she had sent an e-mail to Dames after hearing about his alleged involvement in the case, but she never received a response from Dames.

Courtright was asked about Dames' radio broadcast, to which she stated, "I don't know how he came around." When asked if Dames had been in contact with her, Courtright stated, "I have never spoken with Ed Dames. No, Never." When asked about Dames making any sort of promise to her, Coutright responded by saying, "When I see things like where he's made a personal promise to me, and I'm thinking 'Now wait a minute, I've never spoken to this guy.' I don't know what he's talking about. No, I've never spoke to him. I don't know why he thinks he's made a promise to me. I mean, I don't get it. It's strange."

http://missing87975.yuku.com/topic/3683

Notice this guy also injected himself into the Stephanie Condon case.

And here's another, dated in August of 2000:

http://theworldlink.com/article_99e68b08-eb5a-5cde-a2a2-ffda2788d697.html

I don't think a psychic or the Vidocq Society will be an integral part of the prosecution's case...maybe LE actually has evidence? Wouldn't that be wild?!

littlethings

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethings Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Even if it was messy, the evidence was in police custody and there is nothing to indicate otherwise.

littlethings

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethings Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Since we are basing comments on the same 20/20 program, I'm not assuming that is was disorganized. Dannels stated that there were no files, that everything was in boxes, and that some evidence was in other department's evidence rooms. Nothing to suggest at all that the evidence would be null and void.

littlethings

Back to top Go down

Post by littlethings Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 pm

AJ said...

Thats enough for me to base my opinion, that anything cud have happened with that evidence .. How do you even know it was in bags?? ...!!!

LT says
And how can you know it wasn't? The chain of evidence will be accounted for at trial I'm sure and any deficiencies can be brought to light.

AJ said that I "take the information and spread smear and cast suspicion"

LT says
You just spread this unfounded rant across three threads. Holy cow.

littlethings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down