Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

+20
Diana1228
lostyou
Trueblue
justanopinion
Plaidchick
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Alessandra_Deux
Freckles
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
18thcenturylady
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Bat Woman
Mari 68
Calypso
CuriousPortlander
Bmore
24 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:09 am

I missed the ME going over all the wounds and stuff but from what I can gather was the shot was more superficial? Meaning not into his brain but it sounded like over the eyebrow, in the skull but between the brain and skull, thru the sinuses then into the cheek... Is that correct? And it may or may not of knocked him out... I'm sorry but I would have to say since he was not in some drug fueled rage he would have known what just happened and been in a fair amount of pain and rolled around on the floor grabbing his face... Not yelling and chasing her... They said last night that his brain was to decomped to see bullet damage but if he was pumping a normal amount of blood there would of been normal wound blood pooling inside his skull... there was no trace...

And then also, there isn't any gunfire stippling around the wound and there would have been if he was grabbing/tackling her around her waist like a linebacker like she says. They weren't close enough, they said that it came downward from 2-3 feet above him... Also they showed a pic of a 25 cal last night... I don't know much about guns but that looked like a western revolver... looked like it had a long barrel... so if he's tackling you and you're pointing the gun at him it looks like you'd knock him the eff out with the barrel before you had a chance to shoot him being that you were that close...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 am

Could not believe the utterly ridiculous "plan to commit suicide"---Oops, got to put it on hold and get out my little black book file---Hmmm, No Tues. no good---Got a manicure appt., and then it's gold panning with Matt and Darryl, and Victor, and Bobby. Maybe Sat.?
Fast forward. Arrested. Gee diary, tonight is not a good night for suicide---I won the jail singing contest!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:14 am

Bmore wrote:I missed the ME going over all the wounds and stuff but from what I can gather was the shot was more superficial? Meaning not into his brain but it sounded like over the eyebrow, in the skull but between the brain and skull, thru the sinuses then into the cheek... Is that correct? And it may or may not of knocked him out... I'm sorry but I would have to say since he was not in some drug fueled rage he would have known what just happened and been in a fair amount of pain and rolled around on the floor grabbing his face... Not yelling and chasing her... They said last night that his brain was to decomped to see bullet damage but if he was pumping a normal amount of blood there would of been normal wound blood pooling inside his skull... there was no trace...

And then also, there isn't any gunfire stippling around the wound and there would have been if he was grabbing/tackling her around her waist like a linebacker like she says. They weren't close enough, they said that it came downward from 2-3 feet above him... Also they showed a pic of a 25 cal last night... I don't know much about guns but that looked like a western revolver... looked like it had a long barrel... so if he's tackling you and you're pointing the gun at him it looks like you'd knock him the eff out with the barrel before you had a chance to shoot him being that you were that close...

The defense is trying desperately to try to make the jury believe Travis was shot FIRST. He was NOT. Please notice the photo of the shell casing LYING ON TOP OF THICK OLD COAGULATED PUDDLE OF BLOOD, ALL SHINY AND GOLD. Lying ON TOP of the blood---NO blood on top of or hiding the casing...
Travis was down, had bled profusely there in the bathroom already, and was in all likelihood already dead when shot.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am

I heard them talking about her saying that when she tried to do it with advil and a shaving razor the little cut she did hurt to bad... My jaw would have dropped if i was sitting there after knowing what TA went threw... It's obivious that he tried to leave the bathroom and get away from her and we see her dragging him back all bloody... He was running from her... and she has the nerve to whine about a papercut? Imagine what that jury is thinking? seriously lady? how do you think his cuts felt?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 am

oh I know 18th... someone said it could of been kicked into the puddle during the struggle but you'd think there would be some trace of it rolling into it.... some weird smear on the casing that showed it came from sliding on the floor and not dropped from above but I haven't heard anything about that...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:20 am

I'll bet Nurmi interrupts Juan Martinez' cross with objections all over the place. IMO Mr. M needs to be relentless and I believe he will be. It is not his responsibility NOT to offend Jodi's family or sugarcoat for would-be delicate sensibilities in the audience. It is his job to make sure the jury knows exactly what kind of a cold, heinous monster Jodi Arias it.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 am

she makes me feel dirty... not from her sexcapades but lack of emotion... she comes across as having to manufacture what is normal behavior because she's suppose to do it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 am

from FB... If she washed his body off in the shower which we know happened because he wasn't all bloody from the attack but from decomp then how is she still bloody when she "comes too" in the desert and washes them with costco water? She would have had to clean up in the bathroom when washing him because there is no trace of blood anywhere else in the house, it would of flaked off/dripped or something.... Therefore no dried blood on her hands in the desert... And the checkpoint as well...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 am

Another thought about the casing... I know when the bullet goes through the barrel it puts unique marks on it and without the gun you can't compare but with the bullet and casing can't you find out if it was the same manufacturer and batch as what would be at grandma's house? Most people keep ammo for their guns yet TA had none. I think because it was still at grandmas, she stole a loaded gun and that's all the bullets she would need... If we can match up threats and cuts in duct tape I bet we could match bullets at the scene to bullets in a box...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Freckles wrote:
I gave out a best post earlier but I just must do it again!
Best Posting Of The Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 3 88030 Best Posting Of The Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 3 88030 Best Posting Of The

YOU GOT IT! WOW! NURMI IS PLAYING STRAIGHT FROM THE SCRIPT!!!
How many on the jury have seen this I must wonder?
Maybe they will be sequestered and this can be sent in for evening entertainment??

Thanks, Freckles! I've seen this movie many times, but when I saw it again last week on TV, I was thinking of this trial, and the song popped into my head today. Even Dr. Drew made a comment about this song on his show tonight. Scarily fitting!

I also like the song Razzle Dazzle em. I feel like Nurmi is throwing all the razzle dazzle against the wall and we will all be looking at the shiny objects and forget the facts.

Last edited by tesstruhart on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 am

I mentioned yesterday about the bench in the closet being in it's correct place in evidence pictures... I can't remember if she said she pushed up the bench to get the gun or jumped up and got the gun? Did she say she originally was cleaning the closet, used the bench and found the gun therefore knowing where it was so she could jump and grab it for the attack? I'm distracted when listening so I think I'm assuming some testimony...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:10 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:I missed the ME going over all the wounds and stuff but from what I can gather was the shot was more superficial? Meaning not into his brain but it sounded like over the eyebrow, in the skull but between the brain and skull, thru the sinuses then into the cheek... Is that correct? And it may or may not of knocked him out... I'm sorry but I would have to say since he was not in some drug fueled rage he would have known what just happened and been in a fair amount of pain and rolled around on the floor grabbing his face... Not yelling and chasing her... They said last night that his brain was to decomped to see bullet damage but if he was pumping a normal amount of blood there would of been normal wound blood pooling inside his skull... there was no trace...

The defense is trying desperately to try to make the jury believe Travis was shot FIRST. He was NOT. Please notice the photo of the shell casing LYING ON TOP OF THICK OLD COAGULATED PUDDLE OF BLOOD, ALL SHINY AND GOLD. Lying ON TOP of the blood---NO blood on top of or hiding the casing...
Travis was down, had bled profusely there in the bathroom already, and was in all likelihood already dead when shot.

The decomp made it impossible to determine how much damage the gunshot wound caused but that aint really all that important..what matters here and I hope the prosecutor REALLY gets this point across loud and clear to the jury is... there was NO bleeding from this wound! No bleeding can only be due to no blood flow..no blood flow can only be due to no heartbeat. Having said the frigging obvious here I would also like to add that I think it is extremely insane to ask anyone to believe that a young man..unimpaired by drugs or alcohol..would be in such a rage over a flipping camera barely falling onto a bathmat that he would fail to notice that a bullet had just ripped through his face.

As for the casing possibly having been kicked around during a scuffle before finding itself laying on top of a pool of blood I have only one question..where is the blood splatter on it? We are expected to believe this casing rolled around a bathroom floor unscathed by so much as even one little smidgeon of cast off when the whole entire frigging bathroom had blood spray everywhere? yeah right!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 am

Bmore wrote:I mentioned yesterday about the bench in the closet being in it's correct place in evidence pictures... I can't remember if she said she pushed up the bench to get the gun or jumped up and got the gun? Did she say she originally was cleaning the closet, used the bench and found the gun therefore knowing where it was so she could jump and grab it for the attack? I'm distracted when listening so I think I'm assuming some testimony...

I don't know what she claimed now but either way it would of been impossible considering where she pointed out the gun supposedly was for her to retrieve it, if he was really chasing her.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 am

Bmore wrote:from FB... If she washed his body off in the shower which we know happened because he wasn't all bloody from the attack but from decomp then how is she still bloody when she "comes too" in the desert and washes them with costco water? She would have had to clean up in the bathroom when washing him because there is no trace of blood anywhere else in the house, it would of flaked off/dripped or something.... Therefore no dried blood on her hands in the desert... And the checkpoint as well...

the only thing I can think of bout this is IF she had blood on her hands in the desert it came from the weapons as she was disposing of em..both would of been covered in blood.The knife used on him was never found so wth she had to inform us she put it in the dish washer is over my head
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 am

It should be a real interesting day in the court room!

I bet Juan Martinez will make mince meat out of Jodi Airas. I wonder how many days he will question the lying bimbo.

I have errands to run but hope to be back in time to watch most of the trial today.

I am recording it on InSession - TruTv also.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 am

That's my point car... He would have felt the bullet and tended to himself not go after her... I mean if the bullet trailed through your mouth area it would hurt so bad that your screams wouldn't make words ie: I'm going to effing kill you now b!tch, it would be wales of pain...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 am

car... the blood on her hands was from the cut on her ring finger... bet ya...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

There are so many huh? moments in her testimony, I can't believe the Mr. Martinez isn't salivating all over his desk at this point. After she said that she didn't remember stabbing him (then you wouldn't be cognizant of the fact that you had a knife) she then goes on to say she thought she put the knife in the dishwasher. I think that is so bizarre. How much did she really try to clean up (washing machine, rinsing Travis off, knife in dishwasher etc) before she left to go jump the bones of another man. If I am on the jury, this doesn't even sound plausible to me. I have to be out all day, I am hoping to take my computer and find a wifi area. My phone is too old to get even twitter.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 am

I was discussing this with my sis and daughter last night and suddenly said..Ya know I hope the prosecutor stands up tomorrow morning and says this.."Your honor I have no questions." for me I think that would be more effective than him waisting anymore time attempting to garner an ounce of truth out of that lying lil chica.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 am

from FB... she said she didn't have her shoes when she came too in the desert but in the pic of her dragging him they're on her feet... lmfao....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 am

My guess is she dumped the bloody shoes along with the gun and knife and clothes etc. Soooo, technically at some point she didn't have her shoes. I'm just trying to be fair...sarcasm key off now
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:55 am

but that's not what she said... lol they weren't evidence she needed to get rid of to cover her ass, she just didn't have them... but she just saw the pic of them on her feet while she was dragging him... what? 4 minutes before making the statement she had no shoes..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 am

yeah she had to of dumped the shoes too cuz none were found at the crime scene. Wonder where she cleaned herself up at? She could not of showered in that bathroom and exited in bare feet without leaving foot prints and blood transfer to the downstairs.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:17 am

she could of showed there and exited through the closet... take off the really bloody clothes she killed him in, shower, put on new clothes, tip toe to the closet (I don't know how much blood was on the floor or where so don't know if this is possible) and put on shoes and stuff in the closet and leave... if he brought her luggage in and by chance it was still in his room... we don't know all the clothes she had with her to know what was missing but.... the fact that there was nothing anywhere else in the house she would have had to clean up in his bathroom, roll up her bloody stuff and smuggle it out without making a mess...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:17 am

and that just made me realize something else here..how could it be anything but premeditated murder considering there was no footprints..no blood anywhere aside from the bathroom? no weapons found in the home..she even took their lil lovey rope..someone who "accidently" shoots someone; then butchers em in a 2 minute black out fight for their life shouldn't have the prescence of mind to cover their own tracks by doing any type of clean up job or gather and take away all evidence they'd been there.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:20 am

Bmore wrote:she could of showed there and exited through the closet... take off the really bloody clothes she killed him in, shower, put on new clothes, tip toe to the closet (I don't know how much blood was on the floor or where so don't know if this is possible) and put on shoes and stuff in the closet and leave... if he brought her luggage in and by chance it was still in his room... we don't know all the clothes she had with her to know what was missing but.... the fact that there was nothing anywhere else in the house she would have had to clean up in his bathroom, roll up her b
loody stuff and smuggle it out without making a mess...

yes all of that is quiet possible altho there was an enormous amount of blood on that bathroom floor..but according to HER testimony she had already put her luggage in her car
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am

well one thing is for sure and that is she left his room without leaving a trace of blood...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 am

As long as she planned it, there were probably plastic bags or pillow cases or something she got her bloody stuff out with. There was no blood outside of the bedroom It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have it all ready outside of the bedroom door. You know, just in case he bled or something. By making this stuff up as she went along, she has left many 'gaps' besides the one in her memory.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 am

yes Tess I do believe she had her "murder kit" stashed in that closet.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 am

Bmore wrote:well one thing is for sure and that is she left his room without leaving a trace of blood...

which I believe would of been flat out impossible without premeditation.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 am

my thoughts for her to explain the angle of the gun shot is going to be she had it in her hands pointing in front like she said and he charged her low like a linebacker and his face was parrllel with the floor. her straight on angle change as he got closer as to avoid contact with him. the gun angled towards the right and shot thru his eyebrow into his cheek. It kept this path because of the position of his head... watch, it's the only why she can explain the trajectory... she had to rotate the angle of his body to match it... did that make sense?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 am

I'm thinking the gun shot came first - he staggers out of shower while she's stabbing him, he leans over the sink spurting blood - she's stabbing at his back. Fight/Flight he tries to flee into the hallway, she does the decapitation - drags him back, rinses him off. Voila!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 am

well I don't think she will try to explain anything to the prosecutor actually. I think her nonstop chatter will be history today and any questions asked of her will be answered with a meek yes or no only.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 am

Mari 68 wrote:I'm thinking the gun shot came first - he staggers out of shower while she's stabbing him, he leans over the sink spurting blood - she's stabbing at his back. Fight/Flight he tries to flee into the hallway, she does the decapitation - drags him back, rinses him off. Voila!

ok then why would he get back in the shower after being shot?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 am

carlakay wrote:well I don't think she will try to explain anything to the prosecutor actually. I think her nonstop chatter will be history today and any questions asked of her will be answered with a meek yes or no only.

yes, that's what I'm thinking, too

He doesn't want to hear "why", just yay or nay
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 am

on FB this lady had her husband do the shower sit and another lady did it herself... they said there was no way to launch up out of that position in a fast manner to go after someone... but did she say he was sitting, she was deleting pics and drop the camera and he came after her or did he leave the sitting position, check the pics while being deleted then attack her for dropping it? I don't recall there being time to delete, pose, and take pics over and over again to get the photo shoot correct with only having a few minutes worth of pics...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 am

carlakay wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:I'm thinking the gun shot came first - he staggers out of shower while she's stabbing him, he leans over the sink spurting blood - she's stabbing at his back. Fight/Flight he tries to flee into the hallway, she does the decapitation - drags him back, rinses him off. Voila!

She dragged him back to the shower. There's no way he could have done anything else after the hallway decapitation. He may have been making gurgling sounds but his head was freakin' clean cut off, only being held on by the spinal cord. The aortic wound was fatal - but it takes a few minutes - and if while spurting out the blood someone is stabbing you in the back and back of your head, your body will "flee" - which he did, to the hallway. He was moments from death but Jodi didn't know that - so she cut his head off.

I know what the ME said - however, he did say he couldn't be totally certain - there was too much decomp, that bullet just nicked his frontal lobe, or passed through it, and then lodged in cheek. He was disoriented and staggering around.

Honestly, I don't think Travis really knew what was happening - a shot in the head - then blood - happened so fast he might not have totally registered he was being killed by her.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 am

dunno if she described what position he was in when she dropped the camera..recall her explaining that SHE was kind of squatting on the edge of the mat outside of the shower tho when she went to delete one and dropped it..I aint buying the shoot delete shoot delete crap either..no aspiring photographer does that. they take a series of shots...then go back AFTER the photo shoot to review and delete as necessary.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:51 am

carlakay wrote:dunno if she described what position he was in when she dropped the camera..recall her explaining that SHE was kind of squatting on the edge of the mat outside of the shower tho when she went to delete one and dropped it..I aint buying the shoot delete shoot delete crap either..no aspiring photographer does that. they take a series of shots...then go back AFTER the photo shoot to review and delete as necessary.

She wants us all to believe she routinely deletes pics immediately after taking them so it won't be viewed as cover-up.

She's a lying liar who lies.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 am

I missed the beginning of the trial. I've been trying to play catch up through the magic of youtube.

One thing I have noticed about JA is she would never look at whatever they showed on the monitor. She would turn her head and upper body towards the wall. She would use her hair as well. This body language shouts GUILTY.

When Ryan Burns took the stand, she was all ears. While watching the video, I noticed she was pursing her lips. I thought that strange.

I was surprised to hear it was concluded Travis was SITTING in the shower (in the direct face pic) in the photos. (WHY would a man be sitting in the shower? If he was a woman, we could assume she was shaving)
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 am

Calypso wrote:I missed the beginning of the trial. I've been trying to play catch up through the magic of youtube.

One thing I have noticed about JA is she would never look at whatever they showed on the monitor. She would turn her head and upper body towards the wall. She would use her hair as well. This body language shouts GUILTY.

When Ryan Burns took the stand, she was all ears. While watching the video, I noticed she was pursing her lips. I thought that strange.

I was surprised to hear it was concluded Travis was SITTING in the shower (in the direct face pic) in the photos. (WHY would a man be sitting in the shower? If he was a woman, we could assume she was shaving)

Jodi told him to sit - for an awesome shot! (pun intended)

She coaxed him into the shower to take pics of studly bod - all the while oohing and aahing at him

I think she shot him in the head while he sat there. Only she had a schitt gun and it didn't go into the brain.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
carlakay wrote:

She dragged him back to the shower. There's no way he could have done anything else after the hallway decapitation. He may have been making gurgling sounds but his head was freakin' clean cut off, only being held on by the spinal cord. The aortic wound was fatal - but it takes a few minutes - and if while spurting out the blood someone is stabbing you in the back and back of your head, your body will "flee" - which he did, to the hallway. He was moments from death but Jodi didn't know that - so she cut his head off.

I know what the ME said - however, he did say he couldn't be totally certain - there was too much decomp, that bullet just nicked his frontal lobe, or passed through it, and then lodged in cheek. He was disoriented and staggering around.

Honestly, I don't think Travis really knew what was happening - a shot in the head - then blood - happened so fast he might not have totally registered he was being killed by her.

ok you said you think the shot came first and then he staggers out of the shower while she's stabbing him..that's why I asked why would he get back in the shower after being shot. I know she ultimately had to place his body back in the shower after cutting his throat. Unfortunately I feel Travis knew exactly what was happening to him. The cuts on his hands and the blood evidence he left as he tried to escape down that hall speak that horrible truth to me loud and clear. I am sure he made some horrific gurgling noises after she cut his throat and I feel that is more than likely the sole reason she then put a bullet in his head. The forensic evidence as a whole is what makes me believe the gunshot wound came last..that and the fact Jodi Arias is claiming it was the first.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:02 pm

ok Marie I see what your saying now and gotta say good theory on putting the bullet first BUT it don't mesh with her statement tho..her statement makes no sense.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
carlakay wrote:

He also said all 3 injuries would have killed him- the bullet to the head, the neck injury, and the wound to the heart. Both the bullet to the head and the slitting of the throat would have incompasitated him where he wouldn't defend himself and could stagger around for a short time- very short. He said maybe a few feet. The heart injury, left untreated, would have also been fatal.

Short version of Dr Horn:

(Man, he looks like Rob Lowe!)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Something knocked him to his feet in the shower. According to the direct face photo, he wasn't shot yet.

She ambushed him in that shower. Maybe the stab wounds to Travis's back and head were first.

Utilizing the element of surprise~ he could have tried to leave the shower and she jumped on his back- they said the stab wound to the heart was in an upward thrust. I don't think Travis would have allowed her to stab him directly face to face.

I believe this injury- as well as the throat cutting, happened from behind and took place in the hallway.

I believe the gunshot to the head was to make sure he was dead.

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:12 pm

thanks Calypso.. mercy mercy that M.E. sure is a looker
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Calypso wrote:Something knocked him to his feet in the shower. According to the direct face photo, he wasn't shot yet.

She ambushed him in that shower. Maybe the stab wounds to Travis's back and head were first.

but if those wounds came first I think he could of overpowered her..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Sorry to sound uninformed, but as I just knew, I am hanging sheets of dry wall here all day with hubby and friends, and will miss the whole day of Juan's cross! We hoped to watch all we missed this evening. Is there a site where we can watch this day of trial on our laptop later??? Could someone please give me a link on the bottom of this post?
Thanks so much---Would really appreciate!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 pm

were up... what is the judge going to allow to continue? seems there was some sort of issue...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:20 pm

carlakay wrote:
Calypso wrote:Something knocked him to his feet in the shower. According to the direct face photo, he wasn't shot yet.

but if those wounds came first I think he could of overpowered her..

I editted my post, see above.

He would have been shocked/surprised, there was a cluster of 7 stab wounds to the back, 2 to the back of his head. He was bleeding. Remember, there was a camera which took a pic of the ceiling at this time.

Travis may have stumbled out of the shower and she jumped on his back.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next