Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

+29
Alessandra_Deux
spammie
Sarainbc
Mrskinger
ladymary
nettyscetty
Junebug
Bo
Moosiesmama
jerseyjul1
Mylife101
Ann - Tx
olivier57
glazier
Pianist
Freckles
vegret
sassy5d
keikikiki
hello clarice
auman58
gsweater
Weeziethm
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Bmore
Mari 68
carlakay
FireandBlood
33 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

Post by FireandBlood Tue May 14, 2013 10:27 am

Some believe that God is the ultimate judge, Jo-jo is one of them. No doubt, he will find that she suits Hell better. Let us consult the seven sins and see which ones she has broken, shall we? Just like God would.

Wrath: ... The above comment from the RN is enough to proof that Jo-jo is ripe with wrath. Yeeah, wrath. Lots of wrath.

Envy: There's a reason why she changed herself with every new boyfriend she had - she wanted to be more like them -or- more like their former relations. Changing faith more often than changing underwear? Check. Breast implants after hearing that Daryl's ex-wife had them? Check. I'd like to bet that, right now, she is envious of anyone who is not convicted of first-degree murder AND not in jail. Freedom: it's wonderful. Love so much.

Lust: Heh, well, this is a no brainer. All you have to do is see her beef curtains and hear her babble on about the amount of sex she's had.

Sloth: She's too lazy to go to school and get a decent education thus causing her to work in the food service industry for the rest of her life. She's also a mooch, just wanting a sugar daddy to leech off of which brings me to ...

Greed: She wants, wants, wants more. That's all I heard in her testimony. "I wanted more, want, want, want, me, me, me" Yes, she's greedy.

Gluttony: I'm sure they sell strawberry frappacinos in Hell as Starbucks is in Hell's debt. How else do you think they spread so fast and so far without aid from infernal powers? I wonder if all the beauty products that she relied on could be added to this? It's not consumables but it is using something to excess. Eh, no matter.

...And finally, here comes my favorite.

Pride: "No jury will convict me, you can mark my words on that." That shows nothing but pride. Her arrogance continues even now after her conviction with her vomit-spew to anyone who is dumb enough to give her facetime. Even before Travis was killed, she was a prideful beast.

Survey says that God is sending her to Hell. It's likely that not even Satan would want her and they'll end up using her as a cosmic ping-pong ball for the rest of eternity. "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HER!" "BUT I DON'T WANT HER OR HER FLAPS! YOU KEEP HER!" "NO YOU!" NO YOU!" "NOOO YOU!"

Last edited by FireandBlood on Tue May 14, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
FireandBlood
FireandBlood

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

Post by carlakay Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 am

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

just took this and scored a 33...figured I would do well cuz I can almost always tell what someone is feeling when I look in their eyes. What I found disturbing tho is the entire time I was taking it I was trying to guess which serial killer them eyes went to!

Laughing Carla, did you figure any of them out? I took the test because we all had said that TA looked afraid in the final picture.. most of the pics he took with HoHodiHo he did not look very happy.. I wanted to do a reality check for myself...

nope but I am convinced at least two pair of them eyes belong to Ted Bundy!

as for the look in Travis eyes in that very last pic..I see hatred
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 am

Contradiction!

Okay, in her after-verdict interview Jodi says in response to, is there anything you want to say to the public, that she wants to empart on women who are in the situation she was in "domestic violence victimhood". Jodi says to document. Just document, you don't have to turn in your loved one, you don't have to go to police - just document. Its better to have it and not need it then the opposite.

Then goes on to say that she wishes she had documented this stuff, that she would be in a different position had she done so.

Okay, thanks, Jodi. Yes, if you had documented this stuff we might have believed you. Good parting words. Makes sense that she would say this, right?

AND THEN!!! She says she DID document this schitt! That she DOES have pictures of Travis chasing a nekked boy around. That she DOES have pictures of all the bruising! That she DOES have witnesses to all of the bruising.

I'm sorry - didn't you say that if one merely documents this stuff it would help with their case, whatever that may be, in the future????

huh????

But if YOU documented and YOU are about to get the death penalty, wouldn't it be wiser to empart the general public with "hey, even though you may have taken pictures and have witnesses, it might be better to just GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FAR FAR AWAY"

This woman is not a good liar. She's just a bold liar.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 12:05 pm

she's not a good liar at all... she's a confident (as in herself) liar...

I think the phase that we've been trying to get into right now, aggravation is where Dr. Hottie Horn is going to explain to us similar to what this nurse said but in greater detail. this part is to show how TA suffered so this killing will qualify for death....
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Contradiction!

Okay, in her after-verdict interview Jodi says in response to, is there anything you want to say to the public, that she wants to empart on women who are in the situation she was in "domestic violence victimhood". Jodi says to document. Just document, you don't have to turn in your loved one, you don't have to go to police - just document. Its better to have it and not need it then the opposite.

Then goes on to say that she wishes she had documented this stuff, that she would be in a different position had she done so.

Okay, thanks, Jodi. Yes, if you had documented this stuff we might have believed you. Good parting words. Makes sense that she would say this, right?

AND THEN!!! She says she DID document this schitt! That she DOES have pictures of Travis chasing a nekked boy around. That she DOES have pictures of all the bruising! That she DOES have witnesses to all of the bruising.

I'm sorry - didn't you say that if one merely documents this stuff it would help with their case, whatever that may be, in the future????

huh????

But if YOU documented and YOU are about to get the death penalty, wouldn't it be wiser to empart the general public with "hey, even though you may have taken pictures and have witnesses, it might be better to just GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FAR FAR AWAY"

maybe Hodi doesn't realize that many abused women stay because the hubby has threatened the lives of the children if they leave... that abused women stay because they don't know where to go to hide or how they will live and survive and feed their kids...

yes Hodi most abused women don't report because they still love the scumbag that is beating them.. Yes Hodi most abused women drive 1000 miles to go and get abused... Yes most abused women move closer to their abuser so that there is more access to be abused... yes Hodi most abused women stick around to go on trips and get BMW's...

Hodi is not only a liar but a bold as brass liar. K so vent over...

Excellent catch Mari! bounce
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

keikikiki wrote:Beautiful 18 & hubby: You were on my mind all day...worried 'bout that pain...hopefully that dang stone has passed. Aiyiyi...

My thoughts have been with you both Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 2108

Speakin' of peeps I'm thinkin' about, I hope Ms. Pianist & her main man are okay (meaning way better than just okay) Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 2108

Thanks so much, Kiki! I just called hubby at the school. He is tired but hanging in. Stone hasn't passed yet, but he's drinking tons of water and taking advil and anti nausea stuff, just in case.
This will be over soon. I am much more worried about Pianist and her hubby---And YOU. Lot more serious than a stone...
I thought of you all all weekend, and hoped you'd all be having a nice peaceful Mom's Day.
Seems like this is a hard season for lots of us.

I'll be watching the trial tomorrow, along with everyone. Jodi's interview was so hellacious and made me hate her even more. I really am hoping Juan shines on Wed.---Dr. Horn too, and that the jury sees what Travis endured.
Boy! Those jurors are in for a shock when this trial is all over and they can finally get an earful from relatives and friends and can read all the s---- we've seen for months!
I hope she gets death, and that they feel fine with it when the finally hear the WHOLE story.

Hubby's birthday is Thurs. Just made him a suprise homemade 'Smores Ice Cream Cake' from scratch! He'll probably be better by then, and that'll cheer him up too!
Hugs to all of you~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 pm

@ Fire and Blood

Excellent post....I'd say Jodi is 7 for 7 in her sinning Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue May 14, 2013 12:38 pm

huh????

Perhaps she just meant that if you document and do nothing, then killing the abuser by nearly 30 stabs, a neck slashing, and a bullet to the brain is okay then.. Yeah...sure.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 14, 2013 1:11 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Beth Karas‏@BethKaras6m
Martinez is here. He just re-entered the witness room. #Jodiarias
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

Interesting....any guesses? Motion for videotaping V.I.S.????

Inquiring minds want to know crystal ball
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by FireandBlood Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks Weezie : D It was inspired by this test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv I've taken it numerous times over the span of six years (at least) and I always get sent to the same level, over and over again.

I tried to answer the questions based on what I know about Jo-jo or what she claims but there's a lot of "...?" Considering what I do know about her ... welp, the test says her fate is the Eighth Level of Hell - The Malebolge, reserved for the 'Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers'. "Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer."
FireandBlood
FireandBlood

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 pm

this is from fb... funny.... i remember something like this from CA...

http://www.faceinhole.com/show.asp?id=74417dd5ed1a203b1
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:

Interesting....any guesses? Motion for videotaping V.I.S.????

Inquiring minds want to know crystal ball
I have no idea. More gymnastics from the Defense. JA will be there too as Beth says she saw the mitigation person bringing clothes.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 1:21 pm

JM is there too
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 1:34 pm

from fb... funny joke about JA's butt... lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=601756186502996&set=a.601756179836330.1073741835.100000058612977&type=3&theater
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 pm

I wonder why this is all happening and no one seems to know about it. I for one am boiling inside because I am sick, sick, sick of the special treatment Jodi seems to get ad nauseum.
First of all, she's been convicted and IMO she should now appear in court in prison clothing NOT street clothes! Maybe it's a petty thing but it really burns my butt.

If this is a hearing for something like her request for having victim impact statements videotaped, then WHY can't it be public knowledge? The taxpayers are paying for this almost $2 million dollar fiasco, and hello, SHE'S BEEN CONVICTED! Time for the victims to have some rights!

Her post conviction interview was a travesty and a slap in the face to Travis and his family, and should NEVER have been allowed. Now that it has been, I hope Juan can use her words against her in the sentencing portion of the trial.

I have zero patience for this psycho at this point, and I am sick that she still seems to be getting people to do her bidding and dance to her tune.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm

...AND ANOTHER THING---
I said it before, but I know in my bones that Jodi is going to do something else outrageous before this is all over. I think that when she is allowed to speak after sentencing, she will have some nasty things to say about Travis, etc. It's a sure bet we will see NO remorse as Camille mentioned in that wonderful post she wrote.
I would think that the Alexander family is under NO court order or has a "compelling" reason to listen to more of Jodi's vitriol and lies, and I really mean it when I say that when Jodi gets up to speak her piece at the end, they should all walk out en masse! Let her spew her crapola to only the jurors, attorneys, and her misguided family!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 1:45 pm

exactly 18, if they hear she said something interesting they can watch it on youtube...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 1:49 pm

I'd love for Juan to play the voice mail message she left for the reporter on Sunday, May 5 while the jury was out deliberating...before verdict.

One of the talking heads said last night that shows how she PLANS EVERYTHING. Ahead of time. Pre-meditated.

Yup - definitely want JM to play that.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 1:50 pm

i hope he does but i haven't seen any motions to bring it in yet... she is dangerous to everyone... even other inmates
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue May 14, 2013 1:51 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:...AND ANOTHER THING---
I said it before, but I know in my bones that Jodi is going to do something else outrageous before this is all over. I think that when she is allowed to speak after sentencing, she will have some nasty things to say about Travis, etc. It's a sure bet we will see NO remorse as Camille mentioned in that wonderful post she wrote.
I would think that the Alexander family is under NO court order or has a "compelling" reason to listen to more of Jodi's vitriol and lies, and I really mean it when I say that when Jodi gets up to speak her piece at the end, they should all walk out en masse! Let her spew her crapola to only the jurors, attorneys, and her misguided family!

Agreed, TA's family should exercise their rights and FREEDOMS.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Bmore wrote:i hope he does but i haven't seen any motions to bring it in yet... she is dangerous to everyone... even other inmates

I thought that now that we are in the penalty phase of the trial, some things that were heretofore not allowed as "prejudicial" to Jodi would be able to be brought in by Juan...I hope that is the case.
I've been watching Beth Karas trying to find out about what is going on in the closed door hearing today. I doubt we'll find out soon...
IF the Alexander's are only allowed to have their say on videotape I'll be spitting nails, but honestly, I don't see that happening. Maybe that is what today is about. Was the defense motion for that made ex parte?
the Alexanders are allowed to be in on ANY hearing that is NOT an ex parte motion by the defense.
If that motion is, I am sure that Juan will fight for the Alexander's right to confront Jodi in person.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Everyone is thinking this hearing is the videotaped statements... I thought JM still needed to put in a motion to get the vm and post conviction interview brought into the jury... I've not hear the the Dt is there today, just the tittay chic... Odd...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 2:03 pm

FYI....AZ Lawyer on WS says it is highly unlikely, as in Zero chance, the motion for videotaping will be granted. Laughing

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue May 14, 2013 2:04 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Weeziethm wrote:FYI....AZ Lawyer on WS says it is highly unlikely, as in Zero chance, the motion for videotaping will be granted. Laughing

That's what I think!
I also don't think that is what the pow wow today is about UNLESS the defense attorneys are there. They have to be present for that since THEY made the motion.
They haven't been seen but could have used the 'other' entrance to court.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Bmore wrote:Everyone is thinking this hearing is the videotaped statements... I thought JM still needed to put in a motion to get the vm and post conviction interview brought into the jury... I've not hear the the Dt is there today, just the tittay chic... Odd...

Well, Bmore, according to Eggtree - JW and KN have bailed. lol

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/the-oracular-egg-predictions-for-the-arias-trial/
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 pm

i don't like all these secrets.... somethings don't need to be, she's an effing convict now!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 14, 2013 2:40 pm

I don't think the atty's bailed... there would have to have been a motion to that effect and I don't think at this stage the judge will allow it.. on the other hand... Stabby could have fired them and there is nothing ... no one can do about that!!

jmoo as always Laughing no source ... no link... just opinion!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 2:53 pm

@JAO....the eggtree blog is just satire...

I don't think they bailed either, but it is a funny "read" !!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 Empty Jodi Arias - GUILTY for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Tue May 14, 2013 3:17 pm

justanopinion wrote:This has been crazy making week for a lot of us with health issues and family issues and friend issues... I want to take the time before more crazy happens with Hodi to hold all of the people here at RC up in prayer that whatever our personal trials and concerns that they be resolved in prompt and as free from pain as possible. Knowing that we are strong and can endure, that there are rewards for our suffering to come..makes it possible to endure now. It is my prayer that we find strength in fellowship and community.
What beautiful words justanopinion. May I echo the sentiment. Love and prayers to all the wonderful peeps on this site Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 803492 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 839314
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Stunts.

Jodi and her stunts.

LOL Will she be defending herself tomorrow???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 Empty Jodi Arias - GUILTY for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Tue May 14, 2013 3:23 pm

FireandBlood wrote:Some believe that God is the ultimate judge, Jo-jo is one of them. No doubt, he will find that she suits Hell better. Let us consult the seven sins and see which ones she has broken, shall we? Just like God would.

Wrath: ... The above comment from the RN is enough to proof that Jo-jo is ripe with wrath. Yeeah, wrath. Lots of wrath.

Envy: There's a reason why she changed herself with every new boyfriend she had - she wanted to be more like them -or- more like their former relations. Changing faith more often than changing underwear? Check. Breast implants after hearing that Daryl's ex-wife had them? Check. I'd like to bet that, right now, she is envious of anyone who is not convicted of first-degree murder AND not in jail. Freedom: it's wonderful. Love so much.

Lust: Heh, well, this is a no brainer. All you have to do is see her beef curtains and hear her babble on about the amount of sex she's had.

Sloth: She's too lazy to go to school and get a decent education thus causing her to work in the food service industry for the rest of her life. She's also a mooch, just wanting a sugar daddy to leech off of which brings me to ...

Greed: She wants, wants, wants more. That's all I heard in her testimony. "I wanted more, want, want, want, me, me, me" Yes, she's greedy.

Gluttony: I'm sure they sell strawberry frappacinos in Hell as Starbucks is in Hell's debt. How else do you think they spread so fast and so far without aid from infernal powers? I wonder if all the beauty products that she relied on could be added to this? It's not consumables but it is using something to excess. Eh, no matter.

Pride: "No jury will convict me, you can mark my words on that." That shows nothing but pride. Her arrogance continues even now after her conviction with her vomit-spew to anyone who is dumb enough to give her facetime. Even before Travis was killed, she was a prideful beast.

Survey says that God is sending her to Hell. It's likely that not even Satan would want her and they'll end up using her as a cosmic ping-pong ball for the rest of eternity. "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HER!" "BUT I DON'T WANT HER OR HER FLAPS! YOU KEEP HER!" "NO YOU!" NO YOU!" "NOOO YOU!"
You absolutely get my vote for Best Posting Of The praise
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 14, 2013 3:53 pm

How telling that Jodi used a fake 'abuse' allegation against Travis as her defense, and had not one shred of evidence, and had told not a single person anything except that Travis was wonderful and amazing and that she loved him, and Travis, the victim WAS abused by Jodi, and DID leave a trail in that he confronted her, and told a number of people specific instances of her stalking, etc....
Despite this, an unscrupulous loser like Alyce La Violette sells her soul to the devil for Jodi.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 14, 2013 4:01 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:How telling that Jodi used a fake 'abuse' allegation against Travis as her defense, and had not one shred of evidence, and had told not a single person anything except that Travis was wonderful and amazing and that she loved him, and Travis, the victim WAS abused by Jodi, and DID leave a trail in that he confronted her, and told a number of people specific instances of her stalking, etc....
Despite this, an unscrupulous loser like Alyce La Violette sells her soul to the devil for Jodi.

The domestic violence victim was/is Travis Alexander. And according to Alyce, snooping, manipulating, lying are all characteristics of a domestic abuser.

Hhhmmm - perhaps Travis Alexander should have a website or foundation that promotes Domestic Violence/Stalking awareness. We could sell shirts that say "Men can be Victims too"

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m

The judge in the Jodi Arias case ruled today that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office may no longer arrange media interviews for Arias.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 14, 2013 5:02 pm

huh????

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 179695 Mari!

Thanks for bringing that lil' nugget up...each one drives me nutso, and each one reveals her unique meld of smug arrogance and evil.

Yeah...uhhh...STABBY: all us lil' idjiots out here (FREE, aka FREE to roam the Earth ha!) that some random 'psychologist' (hmmmmmm...would that maybe, just possibly have been ALV???) told you "feel the need to persecute martyrs like Hodi Mc-I'm-innocent"...all us mob-mentality idjiots out here are your 'audience', no? The intended audience of your way premeditated (hmm...ALV: I'm seein' a 'pattern' here...oh, but in your 'global analysis' it probably just means whatever Stabby says is true and whatever millions of free, law abiding citizens of the world think is abusive and wrong, no? I digress. As is my norm, sorry y'all) interview??? The interview you mapped out in advance specifically designed for each possible verdict??? Okay, hold on. I am one of these 'idjiots'...so gimme a sec to process.

No doubt you (CONVICTED M1 CRIMINAL) gave this a good helpin' of "Secret"-style affirmation/forethought. Knowing you'd be granted an unusually generous public forum to wield however you so chose. What power. What an opportunity. Big microphone for a sneaky little reptile that's cold-blooded, hides under rocks, and spews fatal venom when IT- YOU- HODI-HO 'feels' (the only feeling you have is for your own slithering skin btw) threatened...So smug lil' slitherer, whaddya do first?

Well, FIRST...of COURSE...what does any convicted slaughterer do within literal minutes of hearing the verdict? You apply makeup. Oh...wait, I'm talkin' 'bout the interview...ok...KNOWING the hottie reporter is gonna lob a predictable softball, KNOWING this would be a great opportunity (albeit sneaky) to get the word out 'bout how sad you are for 'being forced BS to take another's life' yadayada...you know smartypants...give yourself a back door straight into one of those so-called-mitigating-factors that's so freaking central to what determines your fate that even one of us idjiots can see it...whaddya do???

C'mon now...practice makes perfect. Remember what you've planned...

Troy: "What's the one thing you'd like to say to the public?"

Snake with golden opportunity, all lined up just like she'd 'Secret'-style affirmed: "Insert Mari's synopsis"

Huhhhhhh? Say whaaaaaat???

Stabby, did that dang fog claim your brain again?

Gimme a break. You, Hodi...you YOURSELF, all by your lonesome...ya confirmed every single rotten suspicion or mean abusive (a la ALV that is) thought we've suspected 'bout cha...Ya had it right there, somethin' most felons could only dream of...and you went with (insert Mari's synopsis).

What? Were you just thinkin' you'd mix it up, keep it fresh a la Madonna? Mhmm? What- showing remorse, taking even a shred of responsibility...that's so 'yesterday'? Was that just too old school for ya?

So yeah, Hodi. YOU really are the brainac amongst all us mindless sheep. Yeah, NOW...yeah, nowwww I see it. I guess with all that personal experience you have with bein' a dv victim n' all- YOU are the one with your finger on the pulse of what advice is most immediately needed amongst these TRUE and ACTUALLY ENDANGERED, VULNERABLE dv victims- suffering as we speak. Hope they tuned in to watch. Hope a few of those fugly t-shirts sell to buy 'em a cup of coffee or somethin' yummy from your ol' haunt Starbucks. That'd be nice. You're such a sugar bear.

Umm. NO. Your long-practiced answer only showed that you are NOT a 'survivor' and have ZERO business even daydreaming 'bout speaking to 'em. Anyone with a heart or a shred of insight or empathy would have told them to GET AWAY/think of themselves and their babies first/they deserve better yadayada. Anyone (of the homo sapiens species) that's not a cold-blooded psychopath would have implored them to "AVOID taking another's life" not tell them to document a bruise before driving 3,000 miles in a rental car with a trunk full of flammable liquids and multiple weapons entering THEIR safe haven home and luring them into a vulnerable position and then TORTURE them as they die. Document a bruise. Just in case ya need it. Better to have said photo than not and wind up on the tele sweetly advising other survivors.

Yeah. I totally see it. We're the mean ones. We like to persecute innocents in our FREE time.

Shame on those enabling her malignant vitriol. Meaning ALV. Yeah, it still bugs me.

Like many of y'all have already said: I hope JM can enlighten the jury with even a smidgen of this gold mine of idiocy. Premeditated interview, Sunday phone call. Even a smidge. Puhlease. C'mon Juan. Gimme a Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 759197

Give Travis another one of your Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 759197

Give his family another one: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 759197

And how 'bout all those true dv victims suffering as we speak: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 759197

Over and out. tongue
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Moments ago, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office received an order from the Superior Court of Arizona and Honorable Judge Sherry Stephens that from today, prohibits Sheriff’s Office officials from approaching defendant Jodi Arias for the purposes of media interview requests.

We will not attempt to contact Arias for purposes of media interviews until that order is lifted by the court.

Once the court lifts the order, and if inmate Arias agrees to do interviews, all interested media parties will be notified immediately by Sheriff’s PIO via email. Interviews will be conducted thereafter in the order already received.

Lisa Allen
Director
MCSO Media Relations Unit

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/475208905888590
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Kikiki....you've outdone yourself.

Standing Ovation. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 179695 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 322372 Best Posting Of The
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Tue May 14, 2013 5:21 pm

I remember listening to Tricia's True Crime Show a couple of weeks ago and katiecoollady was a guest. Can't remember the names of the other panelists but amongst other things, they were discussing 'Victim Impact Statements' and Katy told the audience that she had written one for the trial of the asshole who murdered her sister. Discussion revealed that these statements play a major role in convincing the jury to vote life/death. In Katy's sister's case, they voted death! The panelists congratulated her on a very compelling, emotional statement and said they felt it went a long way to convincing the jury to vote for the death penalty.
Katy said she will be helping Travis' family compose their statement(s.) God Bless Her. I know she will be very sincere and convincing. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 643974
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue May 14, 2013 5:23 pm

I will be at work all day tomorrow, checking in here throughout the day.
I will fareek if she pulls more BS.

Found some interesting blogs through google. Gotta look at the returns 10+ pages back. DV survivors saying she displays 'classic' victim behavior. Laughing
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue May 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m

The judge in the Jodi Arias case ruled today that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office may no longer arrange media interviews for Arias.

SHABOOYA! Very Happy
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Tue May 14, 2013 5:28 pm

renatae wrote:
Whorealdo

LOL

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 Notworthybow

roflao
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Post 27201
crickets

"... Okay, I've gone back and re-read the statutes I quoted from and the language is dense and hard to read for a layperson but it looks like there are two possible (though unlikely) ways for her to get life, which means possible parole after 25 years:

If the jury is unable to reach a unanimous verdict on either the aggravating circumstance or whether the DP is appropriate (in the penalty phase), they are dismissed and a new jury is impaneled. If the new jury is also unable to reach a unanimous verdict on either one (aggravating circumstance or whether DP is appropriate), the court (Judge) will then impose either life or natural life.

Life=parole possible after 25 years
Natural life=LWOP

Here is the link to the statutes if anyone wants to try to figure it out...warning: it will give you a headache.

http://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/...-752;version2/... "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1089
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 14, 2013 5:47 pm

If the jury can't agree on anything - and a second jury can't agree on anything - then Judge Stephens will sentence her.

No way in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL would Judge Stephens give her a chance at parole.

Neither would the jurors.

They won't be able to agree on that.

So I got no worries on her. Death or Natural Life.

She knows it, too.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Embarassed
FireandBlood wrote:Some believe that God is the ultimate judge, Jo-jo is one of them. No doubt, he will find that she suits Hell better. Let us consult the seven sins and see which ones she has broken, shall we? Just like God would.

Cool

BAM!

Spot on and soooooo well thought out...LOOOOOOVELOVELOVE it!!! inlove

rocker

You da BOMB Fire&Blood!!! DANG! Can I get a whoopwhoop?! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 308578 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 308578 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 308578

Plus, c'mon. That was not only brilliant and insightful- it was freaking chock-full of hilarity! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 451488

Omg. All I can say F&B: Keep it comin', keep it comin'...you got somethin' to say, keep it comin'. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 242147

Cosmic ping-pong ball. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 907130

You know the exuberant enthusiasm doth overfloweth in Keekster when she pulleth out every single emoticon available.

Beef curtains. Shocked Maybe the most apt nickname for that frightening vision blistered upon our collective brains. Horrible sight that was. Embarassed

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 858297 It still haunts me.

So I'm adding postscript: the whole reason I clicked to respond was I saw Ms. Clarice's Best Posting Of The and just wanted to second that!!! So without further adieu:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 901969 Best Posting Of The Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 901969

Last edited by keikikiki on Tue May 14, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whole point of my post was to give F&B 'best post of the day' stamp but I forgot thru my blabberin' on...)
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Mari 68 wrote:If the jury can't agree on anything - and a second jury can't agree on anything - then Judge Stephens will sentence her.

No way in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL would Judge Stephens give her a chance at parole.

She knows it, too.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 88030 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 541830 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 922384 winks I like your thinking Mari!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue May 14, 2013 6:09 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:If the jury can't agree on anything - and a second jury can't agree on anything - then Judge Stephens will sentence her.

She knows it, too.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 88030 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 541830 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 922384 winks I like your thinking Mari!!

Yes, thank you Mari (the calm, reassuring, often hilarious voice of reason and insight)...I'm followin' your lead from now on. You had it all right pre-verdict, and I resisted your efforts to soothe my frazzled brain. So now I'm goin' with one who knows way better- YOU. Cool

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 19983
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 14, 2013 6:22 pm

keikikiki wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Yes, thank you Mari (the calm, reassuring, often hilarious voice of reason and insight)...I'm followin' your lead from now on. You had it all right pre-verdict, and I resisted your efforts to soothe my frazzled brain. So now I'm goin' with one who knows way better- YOU. Cool

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 19983

Ha! LOL Well, I thank you. We just have to remember that all 12 have to agree. They may not agree on death - but I am not counting that out - I had before but now I think they just might hate her guts - but there is no way those 12 will agree on a parole opportunity.

No way.

So worst case - LWOP

Judge Stephens knows Jodi better than all of us. She knows the REAL nasty and manipulative schitt we have not been privy to. She'd never give her a parole oppty.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next