Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

+29
Alessandra_Deux
spammie
Sarainbc
Mrskinger
ladymary
nettyscetty
Junebug
Bo
Moosiesmama
jerseyjul1
Mylife101
Ann - Tx
olivier57
glazier
Pianist
Freckles
vegret
sassy5d
keikikiki
hello clarice
auman58
gsweater
Weeziethm
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Bmore
Mari 68
carlakay
FireandBlood
33 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

Post by keikikiki Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 am

Bmore wrote:I was flipping channels yesterday, getting bored waiting and I swear i heard them say she was going to be audio only and DB would be full frontal... ick... lol

roflao

Seriously- I need my daily fix of Bmore. And all yous, for that matter.

What-am-I-gonna-do without-ch-y'all??? Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 20 927100
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 11:58 am

I'm pretty sure I heard Beth K. explaining that if the mitigation witnesses "testify", then they are subject to cross examination by Juan. Same with JA if Nurmi questions her and she responds. However, if JA simply gives a statement (ie manifesto!), it has to be reviewed and approved by Judge first and in that case, Juan canNOT cross examine.

Feel free to correct me, but I'm pretty sure I've heard that explained several places!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 12:05 pm

keikikiki wrote:
justanopinion wrote:well I had added some of the cute little smiley's so the message looses something in translation... oh well!!

Nah, your message was RECEIVED!!! And I agree completely! Very Happy

Ya GOTTA throw a smiley in the mix now & then; hollerin' 24/7 about this psycho witch is so one-dimensional Sleep , at least imo Shocked

I wonder if ALV would support my newly earned insight- that emoticons really help add 'context' to these electronically written words...NAH! Jk...

lol keikikiki not sure if ALV would appreciate the little smiley's but I love your use of them! Your messages are always so welcomed as they really brighten my mood about that skank; she drives me insane... (lol I formerly said bat shiiit crazy... but bat anything has a whole new meaning/visual for me now and I cannot bring myself to say it outloud anymore) Laughing I have found myself arguing with my mother-in-law about details trying to explain how I think Jodi sneaks the truth in (or at least her version) by playing word games. I keep thinking about why TA would have been in the shower at 5:20 when he missed the conference call.. hubby reminded me that when you take the batteries out you have to reset the date and time... (at least on our camera) No so sometimes I feel like we really know very little about what and when this really happened... maybe Jodi had reset the camera time so that she was going to be in UTAH when it showed he was murdered but she miscalculated and got lost so plan B had to take effect.. The more I think about what really happened the less I really understand.. her word games are too much...
crystal ball prediction that this jury sees all and will do the right thing...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I'm pretty sure I heard Beth K. explaining that if the mitigation witnesses "testify", then they are subject to cross examination by Juan. Same with JA if Nurmi questions her and she responds. However, if JA simply gives a statement (ie manifesto!), it has to be reviewed and approved by Judge first and in that case, Juan canNOT cross examine.

Feel free to correct me, but I'm pretty sure I've heard that explained several places!

Thanks Weezie~Well, if the judge could sensor the Alexanders than it is certainly fitting she do the same with Hodi!
I can imagine the ex boyfriend and the druggie are going to go over like a lead balloon with this jury, lol!! roflao
I am done watching, so I'll get an update here. I will try to tune in for the actual verdict from the jury. and maybe see a tape if Juan does a cross.
I'll miss everyone, since I am taking a break from following trials. Summer is too short, and there's a lot to do, and hopefully some reenacting and fun events for us.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Jenkasaurus on HLN says Patti (the friend) doesn't want to be audiotaped or videotaped. It will be granted. WTH
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 pm

can we superimpose her face on the screen for viewers at home? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Chris Stark reported it (@stark3923). Here's a link to the arrest log pic:

https://twitter.com/stark3923/status/335215045078290432/photo/1

And link to Chris's Twitter (good stuff there)

https://twitter.com/stark3923

He also alleges theDT misspelled her name so as to avert them from finding her arrest record. Surpised anyone? Very Happy

I asked this AM, does Juan get to question defense character witnesses? Does Juan get to put on a rebuttal with witnesses and info favoring the DP?
I know he gets to do a closing statement, but I am asking about him actually questioning DT witnesses, etc.

Everything I've seen and read so far indicates that yes, he can cross exam any defense witness, particularly those who have not been through direct or cross previously. Small blurb of confirmation here. I'm sure there are better sources out there:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/16/will-jodi-ask-forgiveness

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 12:19 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Jenkasaurus on HLN says Patti (the friend) doesn't want to be audiotaped or videotaped. It will be granted. WTH

Shocked Well, all I can say is that the inmates have taken over the asylum.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I'm pretty sure I heard Beth K. explaining that if the mitigation witnesses "testify", then they are subject to cross examination by Juan. Same with JA if Nurmi questions her and she responds. However, if JA simply gives a statement (ie manifesto!), it has to be reviewed and approved by Judge first and in that case, Juan canNOT cross examine.

That's my understanding too. I kinda want to see JA testify just so Juan can give her one final beat down before the DP verdict is rendered. I know... I'm sick. Laughing

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm

gsweater wrote:
Pianist wrote:

I must have missed this. Shoot! When did she get a DUI and the heroine charge?

He also alleges theDT misspelled her name so as to avert them from finding her arrest record. Surpised anyone? Very Happy

I'm hearin' that song, "...it's TRICKEEEY, trickaaaytrickaaaytrickaaay" Omg I just slaughtered that song...beyond recognition. Sorry. But yeah...do they really NOT get that they've all lost credibility? I must say, all I've been learnin' 'bout the criminal justice system is kinda depressing (meaning it seems more like politics, all spin and tricks- slimy. Not the prosecution- imoo. Love me some JM Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 20 759197 ).

What next? Are they goin' to ask the jury to disregard any memory they might have of seeing her yuckin' it up with momma A during the trial?

Hate to break the news to 'em, but this jury is good...the whole pathetic dteam strategy of 'believe what I want you to believe not what you see' or however that sayin' goes (see- this is your brain on drugs people- insert sizzling egg & bacon noise here).

crystal ball Could be my crystal ball is off, but last night I almost felt a teenytinyitsybitsy twinge of remorse for the convict- only because I was immersed in a full-on sea of clarity that the jury is indeed gonna fry this fish. The knowing kept creeping into my entire body- no matter what else I was thinking or doing...as if I really did have some magic crystal ball. But I don't. So...it'll be interesting.

Btw- CARLAKAY!!! Holy smokes!!! I had full-on chills hearing your dream. Wowza. Hugs. Only for Napoleon's sake, but wish you had been there to comfort the lil' guy...how prescient (not sure if that's the right word- help me out Freckles)? About the whole statement she made to you. So sad, but so true. No matter how badly we all want to prevent these evil ones, what can we do? Yikes. Wasn't even my dream, and it's gonna haunt me. awe
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 12:21 pm

kiki... That's RUN DMC baby.... lol... i love it... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 12:24 pm

....something to cleanse the palate

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/this-btch/
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Bmore wrote:kiki... That's RUN DMC baby.... lol... i love it... lol

I'm actually wearing a Run DMC t-shirt today! How weird...

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 12:26 pm

lol.... i love it... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 12:27 pm

i use to have one of those in high school... lol It had the we slay all suckers phrase on the back... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 12:36 pm

gsweater wrote:
renatae wrote:Replaying the announcement that they are "unable to continue" today.
Wilmott looks royally PO'd. Jodi whispering to her, but she isn't having any of it. When they stand, she turns her back to her client and ignores her. Looks like Jodi may have finally crossed the line with Wilmott.

Jenny looks like she's about to get a bit stabby herself!

Here's the video snip. Too funny! I could watch this all day. There's a slow motion take at the end. Definite classic! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 20 88030

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Is it standard operating procedure for a judge to censor a VIS? Does anyone really think the convicted murderous felon will actually stick to whatever script is being written for her?

I'm torn about watching. I tuned out yesterday because I had no desire to watch two people make fools of themselves, and I certainly won't watch Hodi. I will probably have it on, but muted on Monday. I'm looking forward to hearing what the jury has to say, if they are interviewed. I just want this to be over.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 pm

keikikiki wrote:
gsweater wrote:

I'm hearin' that song, "...it's TRICKEEEY, trickaaaytrickaaaytrickaaay" Omg I just slaughtered that song...beyond recognition. Sorry. But yeah...do they really NOT get that they've all lost credibility? I must say, all I've been learnin' 'bout the criminal justice system is kinda depressing (meaning it seems more like politics, all spin and tricks- slimy. Not the prosecution- imoo. Love me some JM Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 20 759197 ).

What next? Are they goin' to ask the jury to disregard any memory they might have of seeing her yuckin' it up with momma A during the trial?

Hate to break the news to 'em, but this jury is good...the whole pathetic dteam strategy of 'believe what I want you to believe not what you see' or however that sayin' goes (see- this is your brain on drugs people- insert sizzling egg & bacon noise here).

crystal ball Could be my crystal ball is off, but last night I almost felt a teenytinyitsybitsy twinge of remorse for the convict- only because I was immersed in a full-on sea of clarity that the jury is indeed gonna fry this fish. The knowing kept creeping into my entire body- no matter what else I was thinking or doing...as if I really did have some magic crystal ball. But I don't. So...it'll be interesting.

Btw- CARLAKAY!!! Holy smokes!!! I had full-on chills hearing your dream. Wowza. Hugs. Only for Napoleon's sake, but wish you had been there to comfort the lil' guy...how prescient (not sure if that's the right word- help me out Freckles)? About the whole statement she made to you. So sad, but so true. No matter how badly we all want to prevent these evil ones, what can we do? Yikes. Wasn't even my dream, and it's gonna haunt me. awe

I know..I am still very upset...yall know I aint believed a word we heard come out of her mouth all this time but the words she said to me in my dream is true and that pisses me off more than any lie she has uttered in real life.

carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 17, 2013 12:43 pm

justanopinion wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Nah, your message was RECEIVED!!! And I agree completely! Very Happy

Ya GOTTA throw a smiley in the mix now & then; hollerin' 24/7 about this psycho witch is so one-dimensional Sleep , at least imo Shocked

I wonder if ALV would support my newly earned insight- that emoticons really help add 'context' to these electronically written words...NAH! Jk...

lol keikikiki not sure if ALV would appreciate the little smiley's but I love your use of them! Your messages are always so welcomed as they really brighten my mood about that skank; she drives me insane... (lol I formerly said bat shiiit crazy... but bat anything has a whole new meaning/visual for me now and I cannot bring myself to say it outloud anymore) Laughing I have found myself arguing with my mother-in-law about details trying to explain how I think Jodi sneaks the truth in (or at least her version) by playing word games. I keep thinking about why TA would have been in the shower at 5:20 when he missed the conference call.. hubby reminded me that when you take the batteries out you have to reset the date and time... (at least on our camera) No so sometimes I feel like we really know very little about what and when this really happened... maybe Jodi had reset the camera time so that she was going to be in UTAH when it showed he was murdered but she miscalculated and got lost so plan B had to take effect.. The more I think about what really happened the less I really understand.. her word games are too much...
crystal ball prediction that this jury sees all and will do the right thing...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Ahhh, that's a good one JMO...

Wow...the camera thing...never ever thought about that. Omg. Now I'm really worried. Where-o-where am I gonna go to clarify these mind-bending ???s whilst Ariass is rotting in prison waitin' for 'freedom'? I for one am going to have lingering ?s, haunting me just like Ms. Carla's dream...wanting to consider/learn what we (as individuals and as a society) can do to prevent these beasts...Always wondered about this stuff during my former/actual life, but never had the 'luxury' of time to give it. And here I am with the time, but it's whizzing past at lightning speed and for some reason I am just COMPELLED to dwell on such things.

Maybe it's just hope I'm holding on to...not just for me personally, but for mankind. IknowIknow, sounds super cheesy...but I really do feel that even one in my position (or even back in the day when I was 'able-bodied' but lacking in 'free' time- too busy with my immediate concerns ie. job/relationship/studies- gotta get A's don'tcha know/etc) bears responsibility to do what we can, in whatever small & unique way. As usual, sorry I lean heavily on the intense...but, in my 'defense'- I can't help it. The circumstances. Shocked C'mon, lemme hear it in unison, "But it's NOT-MY-FAULT!!!" God that's old. Sleep
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 12:44 pm

5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001)
5/16/2013 NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

Taken from court docket
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:

Is it standard operating procedure for a judge to censor a VIS? Does anyone really think the convicted murderous felon will actually stick to whatever script is being written for her?

I'm torn about watching. I tuned out yesterday because I had no desire to watch two people make fools of themselves, and I certainly won't watch Hodi. I will probably have it on, but muted on Monday. I'm looking forward to hearing what the jury has to say, if they are interviewed. I just want this to be over.

Yes. By making free statements, they would be subject to cross-examination. All written and recorded statements must be approved, and therefore are not subject to questioning. If JA wants to make a written statement, it too would have to be reviewed approved (and likely very edited) or it would not be admissable. The only other option she would have would be to "testify" using her own unwritten words - which opens her up to questioning by Juan (which would be spectacular. one more needle in the coffin.)

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Weeziethm wrote:5/16/2013 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 5/16/2013
5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001)
5/16/2013 NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

Taken from court docket

Enough already! Reeks of desperation just like every other motion from the DT. None of it will matter. This jury is smart enough.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 12:49 pm

JM should be fine, I'll tell them you're 'childhood friend' is a crack whore... game on effer...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Bmore wrote:JM should be fine, I'll tell them you're 'childhood friend' is a crack whore... game on effer...

For reals Bmore!

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 12:55 pm

I have to wonder what the actual cause of the delay was yesterday... if it was them hey give JM a shot, if they had been prepared then they could have moved forward and he couldn't have a chance... How many times did they get to last minute stuff because it was important to what they needed? Well this might be import to what JM needs...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm playing youtube jukebox... right now I'm on Molly Hatchet "Flirting with Diaster" (also reminds me of JA everytime she tangles with JM), I'm really running the gamut today... the 70's thur now!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 17, 2013 1:04 pm

carlakay wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

I know..I am still very upset...yall know I aint believed a word we heard come out of her mouth all this time but the words she said to me in my dream is true and that pisses me off more than any lie she has uttered in real life.

Omg. Btw, o-m-g doesn't even begin to express my sentiment now. You, Ms. Carla, are so very right, and SOOOOO very wise!!! I feel it in your comments/observations. Wow. And when you mentioned your dream, I felt actually blessed...grateful. This is gonna sound kooky, but no doubt y'all already got a big 10-4 and heard that loud and clear long ago, so here goes: I don't even know how to say it (oooooh- shocker there!) but that dream just felt like a M-E-S-S-A-G-E. Weird. Hmm. Didn't have my handy-dandy crystal ball (it rarely works anyway, so no biggie) but it just seemed LOUD.

OOOOH! Here's a thought: Hodiho has now resorted to full-on balls to the wall witchcraft in her quest to control the outcome of this!!! Jk peeps, jk. J-O-K-I-N-G.

It's not funny, 'cause that dream is super spooky and traumatic for you Ms. Carla. Wow. But at first, I was thinkin' ok, yeah, the message is there's nothing we can really do to prevent these crimes...BUT...now, me thinky HodiJo's rage and frustration at the writing now on her walls that she's losin' it. Meanin' losin' control of that pesky rage of hers. Freaky. Scary. So now me thinky she's simply infecting even more innocents, like yourself...and what you heard her say at the end of your dream was really what she's chanting to herself over and over while waitin' for her big moment in court (insert 'Twilight Zone' music here pls: doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo. Hmm...that's more appropriate than I even originally thought...doo-doo. Just one more tangent pls, I've been dyin' to use it- any 'South Park' fans out there? Can't tell you how many times I wanna start my day of JA trial watch with Mr. Hanky's greetin', "HEEIIIIIIIDI HO!" big wave & all). Get it? 'Cause she's a turd. Shocked
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 1:11 pm

gsweater wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Jenny looks like she's about to get a bit stabby herself!

Here's the video snip. Too funny! I could watch this all day. There's a slow motion take at the end. Definite classic! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 20 88030

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Wow on that slo-mo vid gsweater!!! Cool

Better late than never!? So the girliefriend lawyer FINALLY put an end to the obnoxious chit-chat.

Ouch.

Almost feel some pity for the convict. Not.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Can someone research JA's ebay account and send the info to Martinez?

WHAT the attorney needs IS ANY PROOF of what was SOLD asap we need the pic n how much it sold for = thats the project @loriladams #jodiarias
View conversation
Chris Stark Chris Stark ‏@stark3923 32m
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 1:42 pm

JM would just supeana the info from ebay...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 2:09 pm

People on fb think that maybe Troy the post conviction interviewer could be JM's latest witness.... hmmmm
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Bmore wrote:People on fb think that maybe Troy the post conviction interviewer could be JM's latest witness.... hmmmm

He could just play parts of the interview, or better yet, that manipulative, cheery phone call to Troy to set it up!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 2:35 pm

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:I want to know if Nurmi was at the defense table when court ended for the day yesterday..

yes he was there! could see his arm and JW and him were talking at the end...

thanks!!! now I can stop wondering if him quitting was the cause of the shut down. lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 2:42 pm

keikikiki wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Omg. Btw, o-m-g doesn't even begin to express my sentiment now. You, Ms. Carla, are so very right, and SOOOOO very wise!!! I feel it in your comments/observations. Wow. And when you mentioned your dream, I felt actually blessed...grateful. This is gonna sound kooky, but no doubt y'all already got a big 10-4 and heard that loud and clear long ago, so here goes: I don't even know how to say it (oooooh- shocker there!) but that dream just felt like a M-E-S-S-A-G-E. Weird. Hmm. Didn't have my handy-dandy crystal ball (it rarely works anyway, so no biggie) but it just seemed LOUD.

OOOOH! Here's a thought: Hodiho has now resorted to full-on balls to the wall witchcraft in her quest to control the outcome of this!!! Jk peeps, jk. J-O-K-I-N-G.

It's not funny, 'cause that dream is super spooky and traumatic for you Ms. Carla. Wow. But at first, I was thinkin' ok, yeah, the message is there's nothing we can really do to prevent these crimes...BUT...now, me thinky HodiJo's rage and frustration at the writing now on her walls that she's losin' it. Meanin' losin' control of that pesky rage of hers. Freaky. Scary. So now me thinky she's simply infecting even more innocents, like yourself...and what you heard her say at the end of your dream was really what she's chanting to herself over and over while waitin' for her big moment in court (insert 'Twilight Zone' music here pls: doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo. Hmm...that's more appropriate than I even originally thought...doo-doo. Just one more tangent pls, I've been dyin' to use it- any 'South Park' fans out there? Can't tell you how many times I wanna start my day of JA trial watch with Mr. Hanky's greetin', "HEEIIIIIIIDI HO!" big wave & all). Get it? 'Cause she's a turd. Shocked

thanks sweetie..I too believe it was a message but I dont think it was actually from the chica nor do I feel it was about me trying to prevent those like her from committing these crimes. I wish I was wise cuz then I might actually be capable of doing what it is gonna require to stop kids from BECOMING adults like Jodi Arias.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 2:49 pm

carlakay wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

yes he was there! could see his arm and JW and him were talking at the end...

thanks!!! now I can stop wondering if him quitting was the cause of the shut down. lol

Carla the video clip of JW dissing Hodi upthread if you watch right at the end you can see Nurmi's back to the camera... just to confirm!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Keikikiki that is hysterical "HEEIIIIIIIDI HO!" big wave & all). Get it? 'Cause she's a turd.

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 2:53 pm

south park... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 2:53 pm

last post for a bit...

my mother-in-law wondered if hodi is doing the throat thing... subconsciously or do we think she is trying to send a message to someone?

she has noticed the gesture a few times now...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 pm

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Carla the video clip of JW dissing Hodi upthread if you watch right at the end you can see Nurmi's back to the camera... just to confirm!

lol I did just after commenting this. Dear Lord it's face in that video is sooooo reveiling..her true self is definitely rising to the surface..that is not stress folks..it's not stress.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 3:00 pm

i can't see it, pictures or any smileys you put up and now come to find out i'm my Kohl's page won't load... WTF is going on here!!!!!!!

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4325
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20