Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

+29
Alessandra_Deux
spammie
Sarainbc
Mrskinger
ladymary
nettyscetty
Junebug
Bo
Moosiesmama
jerseyjul1
Mylife101
Ann - Tx
olivier57
glazier
Pianist
Freckles
vegret
sassy5d
keikikiki
hello clarice
auman58
gsweater
Weeziethm
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Bmore
Mari 68
carlakay
FireandBlood
33 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

Post by renatae Thu May 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Freckles wrote:@33:15
JA makes the throat slicing gesture.
Jury had just cleared the courtroom.

Downright ghoulish. Definitely something wrong in the head with this girl.
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21

Post by renatae Thu May 16, 2013 11:02 pm

gsweater wrote:
renatae wrote:Replaying the announcement that they are "unable to continue" today.
Wilmott looks royally PO'd. Jodi whispering to her, but she isn't having any of it. When they stand, she turns her back to her client and ignores her. Looks like Jodi may have finally crossed the line with Wilmott.

Jenny looks like she's about to get a bit stabby herself!

She sure does! D'ya think it's catching? Poor girl has had WAY to much exposure to Whoredi!
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu May 16, 2013 11:03 pm

tesstruhart wrote: Hi Peeps, surgery over and all is well. Just a little sore, but drugs are a beautiful thing. I didn't read all yet, but I am to the point (via HLN) that there will be no more court til Monday. Unbelievable. there are no words. Anyway I did hear Samantha and Steven. My heart broke and I just wanted the pain to go away for them.
When I heard that Daryl Brewer and some childhood friend (the one that was busted for pot with her?) don't want their faces shown, I was like WTH. Does anyone remember when Steve Martin did the unknown comic routine. He came out with a paper bag on his head. Thats how I feel her 'friends' need to present. No family begging for her life, what would you feel if you were a juror? her mom is sittting right there and won't even plead for daughter's life. Wow. This is one disaster of a lump of flesh.

So glad that you are here with us and that all is well surgery wise. Have a restful weekend. I think we all just want Jodi and her d-team to stop the BS and let this be done! My heart breaks for the Alexander family..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu May 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Glad you are doing well, Tess! I forget what's going on, but you're in my prayers!

Regarding the family not testifying, it may have to do with the fact one of her mitigating factors is supposed to be abuse as a child, so they are keeping her mother off the stand, because that would look contradictory. It has also been parlayed around that since she supposedly wants the DP, she does not want her family to testify for her.

Of course, the fact they brought in Darryl and her other friend belies her supposed wish to die.

Note that she has often said she wants the DP, but we have never heard her say she doesn't want anyone to mount a defense in this phase.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri May 17, 2013 1:46 am

Moosiesmama wrote:Seriously, court is over for today. This trial probably would have been over months ago if the judge had grown a set of balls in the beginning and kept the Dteam and their despicable client in check. This crap they've pulled fom day one is abhorrent, regardless of who is calling the shots on that side of the aisle. I'm tired of the excuse, they're only doing what she wants, and her right to be represented fairly. To be so afraid of something appealable and bending over and grabbing your ankles everytime the Dteam so much as whimpers, really has me wondering about the fate of our justice system if defendants wield such power. If I'm tired and cranky today with latest this kerfluffle, I can only imagine what the jury and alternates are feeling. What a circus we've all been watching.

You said what I thought better than I ever could.

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am

Pianist wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Jenny looks like she's about to get a bit stabby herself!

IIRC this is the first time Wilmott has asked to be relieved of Jodi duty. Something BIG must have made her do that. Nurmi has asked several times before but for Wilmott to want to run for the hills she has to be at her wits end.

During Steven and Samantha's testimony, I watched several times JW and her face was not as agressive as it usually was. I thought that for the very first time she didn't feel well. Perhaps she remembered also her stupid redirect with Dr Horn and the adrenalin story...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 2:42 am

IMO, JW was intent on the statements by both Nurmi and Martinez as well as Steve and Samantha. She was focused on the jury as well. Probably one of her best days! IMO, she was learning. The one thing she did not do, however, was keep a constant smile, that insincere smirk. And she was NOT all eyes and ears for JA--- first time, IMO, she was focused NOT on being JA's best bud but on being a lawyer.

She (and the Nurmi) appeared resigned, tired, worn out. The doings of JA in the past week have stressed them and neither really want to be there. Like they are dreading the final shoe-drop from the jury.

JA. Sheesh. She is still clueless. She appears to still believe in the power of her own lies, her game playing, the little girl crying, the "Save me! I want to die!" JA is clueless because NO ONE in that court is buying what she is selling.

Steve and Samantha, with all the dignity they have displayed in the past 4 months, continued to show their strength, their commitment to solidarity even as jobs have faded and marriages have crumbled. They have stood steadfast in the pursuit of justice for their brother.
Now that, my friend, is called love... it is called family.

Blessings to them.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:16 am

carlakay wrote:good grief..well I'm glad..didnt want to hear no more from this nasty chica or associates anyways..now the jury can retire for the weekend and contemplate the words said by the ones that actually matter in all of this.

I agree Carla! I was glad it worked out like this and the jury will have days to think about and remember what the Alexanders said!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:24 am

gsweater wrote:Ahh... Darryl Brewer. One of the myriad of Jodi's (ahem) "Abusers" (snicker snicker). Let's not forget, she claimed he abused her by blocking her in the driveway and causing her to have a panic attack. Didn't he take her keys or something too? He's f*cking lucky to be alive. Rock on indeed! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 3919250764

Yes, exactly. Maybe you can answer some questions I have.
After the defense puts on Darryl and whoever else for Jodi, does Juan get to present any more of a case for the death penalty?
For instance, if that clown Darryl gets up there to praises Jodi to the skies, can't Juan bring in the snip of video you mention above, and talk about their relationship not being all hunky dorey?
I know both sides will do a closing statement, but I am wondering if Juan can bring in any witnesses or evidence after the defense, to support the state's request for the death penalty.
I know Jodi will also speak (shudder, look out peeps!), but I was hoping to hear some evidence from Juan in favor of the DP, to counteract whatever the defense is going to say.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 6:31 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
gsweater wrote:Ahh... Darryl Brewer. One of the myriad of Jodi's (ahem) "Abusers" (snicker snicker). Let's not forget, she claimed he abused her by blocking her in the driveway and causing her to have a panic attack. Didn't he take her keys or something too? He's f*cking lucky to be alive. Rock on indeed! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 3919250764

Yes, exactly. Maybe you can answer some questions I have.
After the defense puts on Darryl and whoever else for Jodi, does Juan get to present any more of a case for the death penalty?
For instance, if that clown Darryl gets up there to praises Jodi to the skies, can't Juan bring in the snip of video you mention above, and talk about their relationship not being all hunky dorey?
I know both sides will do a closing statement, but I am wondering if Juan can bring in any witnesses or evidence after the defense, to support the state's request for the death penalty.
I know Jodi will also speak (shudder, look out peeps!), but I was hoping to hear some evidence from Juan in favor of the DP, to counteract whatever the defense is going to say.

18th like you I am hoping to hear that Juan gets to address the jury again... they got to do opening statements for this section so I am crossing my fingers that they get to do closing statements...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:36 am

gsweater wrote:Here's a classy pic of JA's buddy Patricia getting a few yucks and chuckles in at a MURDER trial with Momma Possum...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/428395_476323755777105_11619102_n.jpg

Oh so that's her. Uh yeah, this sure is a classic case of a picture worth a thousand words. I don't think this chick and her tattoos, yucks in court, etc. are lost on the jury. Just contrast Samantha with this piece of work!
Another thing---so many guys out there (apologies to the sensible ones), seem to think Jodi is sexy and gorgeous. I have seen all the pictures of her, and while she looked in some like a bleached blonde 'cheerleader', her looks were and are far from classically beautiful.
I have to say how lovely Samantha looked in her blue dress yesterday. She had little if any makeup on, and her hair was so pretty. She just exudes class. If men can't see and appreciate women for more than boobs or bleached hair, woe is us.

As far as witnesses, this jury is smart. Now we know that. Darryl and this Patricia, and whoever else the defense comes up with are going to look NOT credible, and like the bottom of the barrel scrapings to them.
The fact that Jodi's own family is NOT up there speaking for her will say more to this jury than ANY other witnesses they can parade up there, and as far as Jodi---the minute she opens her mouth she is DONE FOR in my opinion.

BTW, I too wish Juan could clear up the 'penis pic' for the jury! NO WAY is that Travis hand, and it sure does look like it might be Darryl's. Maybe she just got it off the internet too, or maybe it's MATT'S. That whole thing is a perfect example of the wrongheaded thinking of this judge. How the heck could that photo have been allowed in when there was no evidence whatsoever that it was Travis, or came from Travis?!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:39 am

gsweater wrote:
tesstruhart wrote: Hi Peeps, surgery over and all is well. Just a little sore, but drugs are a beautiful thing. I didn't read all yet, but I am to the point (via HLN) that there will be no more court til Monday. Unbelievable. there are no words. Anyway I did hear Samantha and Steven. My heart broke and I just wanted the pain to go away for them.
When I heard that Daryl Brewer and some childhood friend (the one that was busted for pot with her?) don't want their faces shown, I was like WTH. Does anyone remember when Steve Martin did the unknown comic routine. He came out with a paper bag on his head. Thats how I feel her 'friends' need to present. No family begging for her life, what would you feel if you were a juror? her mom is sittting right there and won't even plead for daughter's life. Wow. This is one disaster of a lump of flesh.

Can't blame her for not testifying. I wouldn't.

Edit: Just saw that Mama Possum was advised not to take the stand on Baby Demon Possum's behalf because she would have to be cross examined by Juan Martinez. Smart move Mama Possum... Smart move. Laughing

So the prosecution does get to cross examine the defense's mitigation witnesses??? I had heard they could just say whatever they wanted. SO GLAD if that was bad info, and Juan will have a crack at them!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:45 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is," defense lawyer tells jurors weighing death penalty

May 16, 2013 5:11 PM
By Erin Donaghue

CBS/AP) PHOENIX -- Jodi Arias' defense team introduced eight "mitigating circumstances" in a Phoenix courtroom Thursday, including her age, troubled upbringing and artistic talent, in an attempt to save the convicted killer from a death sentence.

The defense and prosecution delivered opening statements to jurors on whether Arias should get a life sentence or be executed as the case's penalty phase launched. The same jury convicted Arias of first-degree murder last week in the 2008 stabbing death of her lover, Travis Alexander.

"This isn't about excuses or justification," Kirk Nurmi, an attorney for Arias, told the jury. "But fairness and mercy come into play in your moral assessment of what the right thing to do is."

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57584900-504083/jodi-arias-will-speak-about-who-she-is-defense-lawyer-tells-jurors-weighing-death-penalty/

"FAIRNESS? FAIRNESS?" Are you freaking kidding me? How dare this big a---talk about fairness and Jodi in the same breath! IMO, the only chance this monster had of avoiding the death penalty was to forget putting on any witnesses (which I think will only anger the jury and make things worse), and to show remorse and beg for life instead of the DP!
NO WAY is Jodi going to do that, and her attorney gets up and wants everyone NOT to give Einstein artist death because that's what is "fair to Jodi"????? BADLY DONE, KN. BAD CHOICE OF WORDS. If you really want to talk about 'fairness', lets see---what is FAIR FOR THE PERSON WHO LOST HIS LIFE HERE?!!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:47 am

Mari 68 wrote:I do not wear my heart on my sleeve. My children can count on TWO fingers how many times they saw me cry.

*I* was crying here at my desk watching Steven and Samantha. Not bawling like a weirdo - but tears and choking back. I wasn't able to just pause the youtube and answer the phone - I was kinda messed up.

Jodi's crying was real. I'll give her that. But it was WEIRD crying. Her face was like saying "yes" in agreement with Steven. Like she, TOO, was remembering all the good about Travis. Like she, TOO, had the same experiences.

No! She did NOT! His FAMILY and REAL friends loved him and he loved them back. NOT Jodi!

She wasn't crying today because she was ashamed and sorry for the pain she caused his family. She was crying because SHE MISSES TRAVIS TOO!

AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS VERY FUCKING WEIRD!

Now I'm heading home. Stopping for fast food, don't want to cook, and turning on the Disney channel to dull my sorrow.

Aww...Mari, You are very right.
Hubby and I had the same reaction. We just sat dabbing at our eyes, and not missing a word.
Had a nice birthday dinner and watched 'Greenfingers' to put it all out of our minds for the evening...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:53 am

Freckles wrote:@33:15
JA makes the throat slicing gesture.
Jury had just cleared the courtroom.

She was wiping tears off her neck. She is a monster and sick as hell, but I have to be honest---She did not do a deliberate 'FU' throat slicing. Maybe she is remembering how wonderful Travis really was, and she has to live knowing he did not want or love her.
Doesn't lessen her inhumanity or guilt, but I do think she is still haunted by Travis.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 6:54 am

So glad all is well Tess~ Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 803492

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 am

it wasn't a panic attack, it was a "mental/nervous breakdown" via.... click the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32C0eKRQVt8
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 Empty Rare look into Jodi Arias' jail cell

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 am

Inside look at Jodi Arias' new jail cell

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he wanted to set the record straight that convicted killer Jodi Arias is not living a cushy life behind bars.

Read more:

http://www.kpho.com/story/22276816/arias-new-jail-cell
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ -- Updated: May 17, 2013 12:20 AM CDT

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 22276816_BG1

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 2500740_G
Rare look inside Jodi Arias' prison cell
Jodi Arias, who was convicted of murdering her ex-boyfriend, resides at
Estrella Jail in Maricopa County.
(Source: Jason Barry, CBS 5 News)

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 8:35 am

I have to wonder was JA's reaction yesterday because she knew real people had those feelings, they do exist and he had those relationships with his family. All that love and caring, the sense of loss, etc. All the grief that they were feeling over TA, that bundle of raw emotion that the Alexander family is feeling and she had to watch... Was she 'crying' because she wants to feel that too or wants people to feel that for her? She can't feel real emotion so does it go back to jealousy?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 8:55 am

I've never watched so much HLN in my life, and hope to cut it out after DP is meted out (yes, I'm being optimistic)!

But I do like some of the panelists. NG had Dr. Bethany Marshall on last night - she is one of my faves. Anywho, she commented that Jodi probably was sad and was displaying sadness yesterday during VIS but that it was a shallow and fleeting emotion for her. IOW, like going to see a movie. You may be sad, you may cry, but once the movie is over...it's over. She said same with what she saw in JA yesterday. Emotion but very shallow. Very brief. And back to business as usual once it was over.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 9:02 am

Weezie... I mentioned during the VIS why did I look more a mess then her and I didn't even know TA. She was intimate with him, she knew what a great guy he was. What a loss he was to his family and friends, I didn't.... I'm just someone in the peanut gallery putting in my 2 cents...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 am

Absolutely, Bmore. She'll never get it. She'll never realize the devastation she has caused and if she does on some level it will be a source of satisfaction (he deserved it donchaknow) rather than horror, regret and remorse.

There is no rehabilitation here. As she said herself, there are no mitigating factors. Yeah, we know.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 9:25 am

Sorry guys but I got to disagree with all who feel this monsters real tears were due to any sort of REAL grief for Travis or sorrow for the pain she has caused his family. She cried real human tears yesterday for one reason only and that is because SHE HAD TO!

I am done with this case. I will not watch the testimony of those she manipulated nor will I watch this bitch as she spins yet another fairy tale about herself. I hope Travis siblings choose to do the same.

carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 9:25 am

Bmore wrote:

it wasn't a panic attack, it was a "mental/nervous breakdown" via.... click the link...

lol bmore that is funny!! love dr. evil... but her description of a nervous breakdown is odd... she went to her room... she was sad... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4pPUJ25cg

gee I thought nervous breakdowns were bigger than that... but yes Mr. Brewer is lucky to be alive!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 9:39 am

carlakay wrote:Sorry guys but I got to disagree with all who feel this monsters real tears were due to any sort of REAL grief for Travis or sorrow for the pain she has caused his family. She cried real human tears yesterday for one reason only and that is because SHE HAD TO!

I am done with this case. I will not watch the testimony of those she manipulated nor will I watch this bitch as she spins yet another fairy tale about herself. I hope Travis siblings choose to do the same.

Me too, Carla. I am done. NOT watching Monday. I can catch the verdict here later, and that's all I care about at this point.
I too dearly hope the Alexander family is absent on Monday---They will NOT be missing anything "noteworthy" or important.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 am

Morning peeps, Ok throwing my 2 cents in here. There is a vital piece missing from JA. The reason she is such a chameleon, is that she has no concept what normal is. The tears were actually there, but the feelings weren't. Someone said upthread its like watching a movie for her. Once its over, the tears are gone. The difference for all of us is that we sympathize and empathize with the family and their great loss. The horror of the murder, the torture, the pain. She has no concept of that. That's why I felt that if I were her mother, I would accept what her fate is, but I would be doing what I could to try and teach her (to little, too late) what true repentence is. I don't think she has that capability though. The dp will just be another chapter in her book and until she is strapped down on the gurney, the reality may not even set in.
It speaks volumes to me that the only witnesses she could muster is a childhood friend that she was busted for growing pot with and who admittedly lost contact with her until this mess. Daryl Brewer who I think had true feelings for her, but again she has no problem throwing under the bus. No exactly a ringing endorsement.
We'll see I guess, but no Pastors, teachers, relatives, present friends that hold credibility. It's pathetic.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 9:50 am

JAO... From what I remember from what she said about how DB gave her the breakdown was he wouldn't let her finish her words and would cut her off with bits of sounds... when she said that i was in traffic laughing thinking of that clip of Dr. Evil's zip it... if that puts you in a mental debiliatating state instead of punching them in their mouth then that's your bad... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:Sorry guys but I got to disagree with all who feel this monsters real tears were due to any sort of REAL grief for Travis or sorrow for the pain she has caused his family. She cried real human tears yesterday for one reason only and that is because SHE HAD TO!

Me too, Carla. I am done. NOT watching Monday. I can catch the verdict here later, and that's all I care about at this point.
I too dearly hope the Alexander family is absent on Monday---They will NOT be missing anything "noteworthy" or important.

I slept alone last night..not a common occurance after 24 yrs of marriage..and dreamed I was there..in Travis house when it all went down..I was like a ghost tho so no matter how much I tried I couldn't stop it. I was sitting at the bottom of his stairs,holding a trembling Napoleon with horrified tears running down my face once it was all over..she came walking down with an expression of satisfied glee on her face..looked down upon me and said.."You will never be able to stop any of us."
I woke up totally terrified at 3 am..and still feel shaken cuz I know what she told me is true.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 am

justanopinion wrote:
Bmore wrote:

lol bmore that is funny!! love dr. evil... but her description of a nervous breakdown is odd... she went to her room... she was sad... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4pPUJ25cg

gee I thought nervous breakdowns were bigger than that... but yes Mr. Brewer is lucky to be alive!

This whole thing with Darryl is a joke. I think the jury can figure this one out; Jodi was using Darryl. He was NEVER the hero prince to her. He was an older guy with wrinkles and a kid---baggage, but he was a way for Jodi to have some security and someone to 'adore' HER for awhile.
Travis was different. Jodi, maybe for the first time, was INFATUATED with Travis and his life and charisma. I won't say 'in love' because she truly isn't capable of that, but she definitely was smitten or dazzled.
She left Darryl in a New York second because he NEVER was of major importance to her. I am sure his 'kid' was someone Jodi endured on the occasional weekend or so.
This man is in a la la land of self delusion if he thinks Jodi was enamored of him. He was CONVENIENT, nothing more.
Travis was the prize Jodi wanted, and everything that she fancied went along with him. His 'in your face', all out REJECTION (abandonment) of her caused her to hate him, and most definitely feel that he deserved the worst punishment possible.
I think the jury will listen to Darryl again and come to these same conclusions easily.
This woman is lost forever and worthless to the core. NO ONE except a couple pathetic people with their own agendas and hang ups are willing to speak for her---NO ONE! Not even her own family.

Surely the jury can see that Jodi never tried to better herself. She dropped out of high school and jumped from menial job to menial job, losing them for irresponsible behavior repeatedly. She leeched off men, using sex as a lure and a weapon.
I hope they will remember Travis' email "You are too lazy to get off your butt...."
She never took classes for college at night or worked hard enough to be promoted in any job. Her art is a joke. She traces and copies other's work, and again, never bothered to get the training to advance with that. Ditto the photography. Big deal! The most she ever did was take discount wedding photos for acquaintances too cheap or too broke to hire a real professional. That does NOT make her a photographer.
She is a failure at everything and has not one true friend.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 10:03 am

@ C/K

O.M.G. How terrifying. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 839314
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 17, 2013 10:04 am

18thcenturylady wrote:

Firstly, I agree that there may have been water coming out of her eyes, but they were not real tears. Tears wash the eyes that are the windows of our soul. Since she has no soul they can't be TEARS. She is not capable of true emotion. She pretends in order to fit in with the other people who are feeling a true emotion. JMO

Secondly, yes it is tempting for me to say I QUIT watching this trial. But I can't unless the Travis family quits. I will look to see if they sit through the rest of the trial and if they do, I will watch in order to SUPPORT them. I hope Jodi falls on her sword and begs them for forgiveness and as long as they are willing to sit I am willing to support them. If they leave or not show up, I will stop and listen to the news for the verdict. I want her punished and I think the DP is right. She will have a horrendous 12 plus years on death row.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 10:07 am

From from of my favorite Deep Purple songs... thought it was kinda fitting for JA... lol

"The point of no return
And now you know the score
And now you're learning
What's knockin' at your back door"
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 10:11 am

Bmore wrote:From from of my favorite Deep Purple songs... thought it was kinda fitting for JA... lol

"The point of no return
And now you know the score
And now you're learning
What's knockin' at your back door"

I think it was blatantly obvious chica done had a battering ram knocking at her back door... Shocked
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 10:12 am

i was trying to be discreet... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 10:12 am

knocking at not falling out of.. lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 10:29 am

Do you think at the last minute JA's friend decided to do audio only and they have to figure out how JM will cross her?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 10:33 am

shifty I honestly do not know what possible thing that these two people could offer by way of information that would mitigate the DP... seriously you could tell me she was Tibetan Monk and sworn to silence and I would say "good the lying stops for the next 12 years but fry the witch (well at least close to that sentiment)" roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 10:35 am

well I had added some of the cute little smiley's so the message looses something in translation... oh well!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 10:36 am

I want to know if Nurmi was at the defense table when court ended for the day yesterday..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 10:46 am

Bmore wrote:Do you think at the last minute JA's friend decided to do audio only and they have to figure out how JM will cross her?

I'm sure he would bring up her Duii/heroin charge. Classy witness.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 am

gsweater wrote:
Bmore wrote:Do you think at the last minute JA's friend decided to do audio only and they have to figure out how JM will cross her?

I must have missed this. Shoot! When did she get a DUI and the heroine charge?

Last edited by Pianist on Fri May 17, 2013 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 am

I hadn't heard about that. Was that the reason for cutting the court short yesterday?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 am

I was flipping channels yesterday, getting bored waiting and I swear i heard them say she was going to be audio only and DB would be full frontal... ick... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 10:57 am

i can picture them telling her to sit there under a sheet if she doesn't want to be seen after going on national TV supporting JA... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 11:02 am

carlakay wrote:I want to know if Nurmi was at the defense table when court ended for the day yesterday..

yes he was there! could see his arm and JW and him were talking at the end...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 17, 2013 11:12 am

with all the BS shoveled in this trial, I would just love it if the jurors all showed up in fishing waders. and brought their biggest shovels.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 11:35 am

Pianist wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Chris Stark reported it (@stark3923). Here's a link to the arrest log pic:

https://twitter.com/stark3923/status/335215045078290432/photo/1

And link to Chris's Twitter (good stuff there)

https://twitter.com/stark3923

He also alleges theDT misspelled her name so as to avert them from finding her arrest record. Surpised anyone? Very Happy

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 am

gsweater wrote:
Pianist wrote:

Chris Stark reported it (@stark3923). Here's a link to the arrest log pic:

https://twitter.com/stark3923/status/335215045078290432/photo/1

And link to Chris's Twitter (good stuff there)

https://twitter.com/stark3923

He also alleges theDT misspelled her name so as to avert them from finding her arrest record. Surpised anyone? Very Happy

I asked this AM, does Juan get to question defense character witnesses? Does Juan get to put on a rebuttal with witnesses and info favoring the DP?
I know he gets to do a closing statement, but I am asking about him actually questioning DT witnesses, etc.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 am

Okay... This creeps me the f**k out. affraid

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #21 - Page 19 BKbX9OxCQAAeEt6

(via Chris Stark)

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Fri May 17, 2013 11:51 am

justanopinion wrote:well I had added some of the cute little smiley's so the message looses something in translation... oh well!!

Nah, your message was RECEIVED!!! And I agree completely! Very Happy

Ya GOTTA throw a smiley in the mix now & then; hollerin' 24/7 about this psycho witch is so one-dimensional Sleep , at least imo Shocked

I wonder if ALV would support my newly earned insight- that emoticons really help add 'context' to these electronically written words...NAH! Jk...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next