Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

+23
CuriousPortlander
colsnipe
SandraNC
Bo
Alessandra_Deux
eva
Ann - Tx
Moosiesmama
WeeBonnie
Weeziethm
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
carlakay
Mari 68
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
olivier57
Mylife101
tesstruhart
Freckles
Calypso
Bmore
27 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Bmore wrote:didn't the camera guy say the camera puts it's own code on each picture taken that most people don't know about? Maybe some were on her camera before and she put the datacard in the computer and took a picture of the screen or pic of a matte print out... sounds time consuming considering she'd be in a hurry... I guess like mentioned the resolution would be different... a copy of a copy isn't very good... hmmmm

My thoughts.....The whole camera thing was a colossal clean up mistake. Most importantly, Jodi went to huge lengths to "be a ghost" in Arizona. The pic's were on Travis' camera and Jodi thought she had deleted them. It was never her intention to leave any kind of evidence that would bring suspicion on herself. She has stated many times that she did not want to say or do anything that would give the appearance of motive. This is one thing that has come out of Jodi's mouth that I totally believe. She did not even want her name to come up. She did not want to be caught and wanted LE to look at anyone except herself.

I think she intended to take the camera with her, however, she deleted the photos immediately because she would not want to get caught with a camera containing these pictures if the getaway did not go smoothly. I believe she scooped the camera up unintentionally with the bloody towels and undergarments (which were probably on the floor outside the shower) and inadvertantly threw it in the washer. Out of sight, out of mind for the moment. Had the camera still been laying there she would have taken it with her. Furthermore, it would have been irrelevant that she left the camera bag behind as the only thing that tells LE is that a camera had been present at some point but not who might have been using it or where it went. The only other explanation is that she honestly thought that deleting the photos created a permanent delete and had too much pride as a "photographer" to admit that she didn't know the pictures could still be recovered.

For these reasons, especially the ones in bold, I do not believe there was any kind of conspiracy going on with that camera or the pictures. JA said she had not used TA's new camera before; so, I think the lack of quality only speaks to lack of experience with that particular camera and nothing more.

This is a simple case really. There have been countless numbers of cases where a female is killed because she has allowed an obsessive ex to come over or meet up with her one last time because he says he needs to see her, tie up some loose ends, and bring closure to the relationship. Female believes there will be no harm in this and agrees to meet the ex. Obsessive ex really wants one last chance to be accepted and taken back. He kills in a fit of rage when he is again rejected. These men are generally convicted of first degree murder and the key is thrown away. There is no lengthy debate over whether the female "used" the male to pay her bills, cheated on him, etc. because these are simply not reasons to savagely butcher another human being. End of story. This case is what it is only because of the sensationalism of an attractive woman commiting such a savage murder and the outrageous lies told in the aftermath.

My thoughts. Yours?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Sequence of Events…
I am still on the fence on if he knew she was coming to Mesa or not; whether the nudie pics were actually taken on June 4th, bed made or unmade (Juan asked about the color of sheets), etc.
However, I don’t think TA knew JA was there taking the first few shower pics. He seems lost in thought/prayer? I keep wondering about the “look” on his face in that one shot…stunned? Confused? Trying to figure out what he was looking at (JA with knife?), or hearing (JA going postal on him?). Why would he sit down in the shower?
I think she surprised him by opening the shower door and stabbed him in the chest area. In shock, he slid down to a sitting position. Then she took the face picture; I keep remembering that she told Flores that was her FAVORITE one. And he does look stunned, imo.
Maybe she backed away from the door taunting him. Maybe he stumbled out of the shower to get to the sink to see his wounds, instead of lunging at her. When he did this, maybe she tripped and fell backwards dropping the camera.
He stumbles to the sink. Maybe he is like “WTF”? Tries to get his bearings…Then she comes at him like a rabid dog, stabbing his back 9 times, he falls to the ground (can’t feel his legs?) and tries to crawl away from her down the hallway. I think she is SCREAMING at him, bad awful things full of HATE.
She is just slashing away at him (defensive wounds to the hands?). He is still trying to crawl away…NO ONE leaves JODI! That’s when she slashes his throat. Them pulls him back toward the bathroom and stuffs him in the shower.
Then, she calmly gets the gun from the cabinet under the sink and shoots him in the head for her final “eff you, Travis”.
She wins (in her reality)…. even though he is dead, she WINS.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Freckles wrote:Any one noticed?
During the sex pics on Travis' bed:
Jodi did NOT have ANY finger bandaged from any cut at the Casa Ramon, where she worked in Yreka.

When she gets to Ryan's, she has bandages and tells him she had cut it the night before at work.

Did she take bandages from Travi's home for her little boo-boos?

Yeah, no bandages. And she claimed she got cut the morning she arrived at Travis' house. So before she went to sleep. Before the sexcapades.

No bandages. What? Did they start to bleed hours later, Jodi???

LOL I saw something posted on the facebook page - Hodi Anus

I spit my coffee all over. Its def my new name for her.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

Love me some Juan Martinezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dayum! She's toast
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Bmore wrote:yeah something about she was dirty and TA told her to go clean up... don't remember where that was done but another chance for her to take a jab at him controlling her...

Yeah I think they found evidence that she did. I bet she said she did it in the middle of the day, but in reality it would have been after the murder.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Freckles wrote:
"Martinez had tried OVER 300 murder cases.
AZ already has TWO women on death row; the last JM put there a few years back AFTER she testified on the stand. If anyone could tie this up ad bring in a conviction, he can. Early on, I heard his conviction rate was over 85% and he is the most feared prosecutor in AZ".

Arizona actually has 3 women on death row.

Debra Milke for arranging the killing of her 4 year old son.
Wendi Andriano for killing her husband.
Shawna Forde (member of a cult like militia) for killing persons she suspected of being in the country illegally.

JODI ARIAS WILL BE NUMBER 4!!!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:20 pm

3/12/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001)

NOTE: TO COMPEL; BUSINESS RECORDS FROM WAL-MART AND TESORO

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Bmore wrote:didn't the camera guy say the camera puts it's own code on each picture taken that most people don't know about? Maybe some were on her camera before and she put the datacard in the computer and took a picture of the screen or pic of a matte print out... sounds time consuming considering she'd be in a hurry... I guess like mentioned the resolution would be different... a copy of a copy isn't very good... hmmmm

My thoughts.....The whole camera thing was a colossal clean up mistake. Most importantly, Jodi went to huge lengths to "be a ghost" in Arizona. The pic's were on Travis' camera and Jodi thought she had deleted them. It was never her intention to leave any kind of evidence that would bring suspicion on herself. She has stated many times that she did not want to say or do anything that would give the appearance of motive. This is one thing that has come out of Jodi's mouth that I totally believe. She did not even want her name to come up. She did not want to be caught and wanted LE to look at anyone except herself.

I think she intended to take the camera with her, however, she deleted the photos immediately because she would not want to get caught with a camera containing these pictures if the getaway did not go smoothly. I believe she scooped the camera up unintentionally with the bloody towels and undergarments (which were probably on the floor outside the shower) and inadvertantly threw it in the washer. Out of sight, out of mind for the moment. Had the camera still been laying there she would have taken it with her. Furthermore, it would have been irrelevant that she left the camera bag behind as the only thing that tells LE is that a camera had been present at some point but not who might have been using it or where it went. The only other explanation is that she honestly thought that deleting the photos created a permanent delete and had too much pride as a "photographer" to admit that she didn't know the pictures could still be recovered.

For these reasons, especially the ones in bold, I do not believe there was any kind of conspiracy going on with that camera or the pictures. JA said she had not used TA's new camera before; so, I think the lack of quality only speaks to lack of experience with that particular camera and nothing more.

This is a simple case really. There have been countless numbers of cases where a female is killed because she has allowed an obsessive ex to come over or meet up with her one last time because he says he needs to see her, tie up some loose ends, and bring closure to the relationship. Female believes there will be no harm in this and agrees to meet the ex. Obsessive ex really wants one last chance to be accepted and taken back. He kills in a fit of rage when he is again rejected. These men are generally convicted of first degree murder and the key is thrown away. There is no lengthy debate over whether the female "used" the male to pay her bills, cheated on him, etc. because these are simply not reasons to savagely butcher another human being. End of story. This case is what it is only because of the sensationalism of an attractive woman commiting such a savage murder and the outrageous lies told in the aftermath.

My thoughts. Yours?

Thanks, MyLife, I agree completely.

Re camera...The minute I heard about the camera in the washer I thought 'Ooops, that got scooped up in the bloody towels, etc., and she never even knew...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Weezie-
It is her fav pic because she is in 100% control over Travis and he will become her victim in less than 2 minutes.She delights at the hell, the fear she will invoke in him, the begging or screaming he will do; she is evil.

" I keep remembering that she told Flores that was her FAVORITE one. "
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:3/12/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001)

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

When I clicked on this I was taken to the site, but there is nothing about this stuff at this link?! Would like to see it. Is this the stuff Juan hit her with last week or is this a NEW REQUEST made since court recessed last Thurs.???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Jodi Arias trial: Witnesses you may have missed

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/11/jodi-arias-trial-witnesses-experts?hpt=hln10_1&hpt=hp_t3

This article also contains 142 evidence photos.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:28 pm

So - I'm reading that there are two defense witnesses left. Battered Women Syndrome and some other sort of Violence experts, right?

But Matt is/was on the defense witness list.

Do we know for sure he won't be testifying? Any leaks of some sort from defense as to there only being two more expert witnesses?

Just wondering - I don't want Matt to take the stand. It will just drag this crap out even longer. ugh
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Jodi did NOT have ANY finger bandaged from any cut at the Casa Ramon, where she worked in Yreka.

When she gets to Ryan's, she has bandages and tells him she had cut it the night before at work.

Yeah, no bandages. And she claimed she got cut the morning she arrived at Travis' house. So before she went to sleep. Before the sexcapades.

lol I also liked the other one from on FB Hodi Hari-anus
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Bmore wrote:I think any sex or perv talk TA had after JA was because pandora's box had been opened... we say can't unring the bell... in his case can't unding the dong...

Too funny!!! roflao
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:34 pm

The last photo of Travis in the shower where he's looking right at her...I wish they would blow that picture up to see what's reflecting in his Iris....It looks like 2 "vertical white lines" (arms of arias?) maybe she's holding a knife or a gun on him while she's taking the photo??
The reflection is in his right eye.

Last edited by Bo on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Weezi said: " When he did this, maybe she tripped and fell backwards dropping the camera. "

IMO, Travis knocked the camera from her hand when he tried to grab the knife. That was the pic taken of the ceiling by the shower.

IMO, she knifed him in R/side of his throat when he was seated. He stood, tried to grab the knife, knocked her over, she dropped the camera, he cut his hands, he ran to the sink where the blood spray went all over; she wildly kept knifing him in the back, reaching around to knife him in the front... he tried to flee down the hall, collapsed on the wall leaving the smears; she followed him and heard him say his legs didn't work (shock or blood loss); she jumped on his back, stabbing the whole time; she pulled his hair back slitting his throat; then she dragged him back to the shower, put him in it; shot him as he was going into death throes.

Someone conjectured JA did NOT want or expect such a bloody mess; I would agree.

She has testified the blood smears near the blood pool by the closet/ door going out of bedroom were made by her stepping into the blood...I have to wonder if she did not put socks over her shoes so as to avoid leaving recognizable prints; there were socks recovered from the washer.

Truly, I AM glad the roomies did NOT know of the laundry in the washer. That might have freaked them out finding that AND the camera!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=442871932455621&l=530a0a9a0e
New filing
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Mari 68 wrote:So - I'm reading that there are two defense witnesses left. Battered Women Syndrome and some other sort of Violence experts, right?

Do we know for sure he won't be testifying? Any leaks of some sort from defense as to there only being two more expert witnesses?

Just wondering - I don't want Matt to take the stand. It will just drag this crap out even longer. ugh
Can the prosecution call a witness listed on the defense list who won't be testifying?
Call him and grill him as a hostile witness?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Jodi Arias trial: Witnesses you may have missed

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/11/jodi-arias-trial-witnesses-experts?hpt=hln10_1&hpt=hp_t3

Could you put this in Court Doc thread?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:42 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

Yes!!! Cool

Would you put this on the Court Doc thread?
Thanks.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:44 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:3/12/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001)

When I clicked on this I was taken to the site, but there is nothing about this stuff at this link?! Would like to see it. Is this the stuff Juan hit her with last week or is this a NEW REQUEST made since court recessed last Thurs.???

To go to the case information page (Docket) do the following:

Click on Case History

Enter Last Name (Arias) - Enter First Name (Jodi)

Click Search

Click on Case Number CR2008-031021

----------------------

Yes, this is about the gas that she purchased at Tesoro, the gas can purchase at Walmart, and the alleged cash refund for the gas can.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Freckles wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:

Yes!!! Cool

Would you put this on the Court Doc thread?
Thanks.
will do
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Freckles wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:Jodi Arias trial: Witnesses you may have missed

Could you put this in Court Doc thread?

Done Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:53 pm

justanopinion wrote:I also find it interesting that the Mormons keep track of everybody... not just their members...

just check out LDS genealogy... they have birth, marriage and death records from all over the world from many different religions etc...

Do you know of a link to search LDS geneology records? I have driven by the Mesa LDS Temple many times as I live in Phoenix and Mesa is kind of a suburb of the greater Phoenix area. Many years ago I was told you could search geneology records at the temple, kind of like going to the library. Of course, that was before the age of the internet. I was young and not interested in geneology at the time and had just forgotten about this until you mentioned it.

I am considering finding out what act of God it would take to get a gallery seat for the rebuttal arguments. I've been too busy to try, however, next week is Spring Break and I don't have to work. Maybe I will give it a shot.

Sorry if this has double posted. Something went wrong on my first attempt.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Dave Hall, Travis' friend:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=251879844888165&set=a.226325870776896.54624.160510210691796&type=3&l=530a0a9a0e&permPage=1
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:So - I'm reading that there are two defense witnesses left. Battered Women Syndrome and some other sort of Violence experts, right?

Can the prosecution call a witness listed on the defense list who won't be testifying?

If it is true what that Shanna said about Juan questioning Matt about the faked letters, and saying that if he lied Juan would "bring him up on perjury charges before his feet hit the ground", there is no way MM is now going to be a defense witness. He MAY be testifying for the PROSECUTION NOW IN THE REBUTTAL CASE---perhaps being given immunity for lying in the first place. If not, I doubt we will see him at all. Juan keeps bringing up MM and that he will NOT lie for JA, and also those magazines with the codes. I just think we have NOT heard the last of MM and that situation, but I seriously doubt the defense would call Matt now! He would sink her ship for sure!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

HAhaHAHAHAHAHA! Too damn funny!!

Hodi Anus!

BwaaaahahahahA!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:

If it is true what that Shanna said about Juan questioning Matt about the faked letters, and saying that if he lied Juan would "bring him up on perjury charges before his feet hit the ground", there is no way MM is now going to be a defense witness. He MAY be testifying for the PROSECUTION NOW IN THE REBUTTAL CASE---perhaps being given immunity for lying in the first place. If not, I doubt we will see him at all. Juan keeps bringing up MM and that he will NOT lie for JA, and also those magazines with the codes. I just think we have NOT heard the last of MM and that situation, but I seriously doubt the defense would call Matt now! He would sink her ship for sure!
On the Court doc thread, I just posted a link. Can't get the pic of it nor can I get the prior pages to give different link. However... click the previous to read the court doc/summary re the 10 pages purportedly written Nov 2007=May 27, 2008.
Says why they were not allowed.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:19 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/travis-alexander-arrest-record_n_2861418.html
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm

ok something that is driving me batty and has been from day one..where were both of Travis' room mates at during the whole time period starting at 4 am the day he was murdered and ending on the night his body was finally found.. is there any place I can go to look at actual FACTS regarding this,as well as these phone calls that supposedly took place between Jodi n Travis before she arrived and also what time,I think it was the Hughes man, had a phone converence with Travis that day. It still is just gnawing at me as to why this boy lay in that shower that long without anyone having missed him..I need some sort of explanation as to how someone so well liked by so many others can just drop off the face of the earth for 5 whole days without anyone checking to see if he was allright.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Bmore wrote:interesting thought from FB... she tried to shoot him first but the gun jammed so since he saw her she had to use the knife... why use a knife 1st if you have a gun? why bring the fight close if you don't have too? fixed the gun and shot him because he was showing signs of life...

The ME has stated that given the extent of decomposition it is not possible to say for sure if the shot came first or last and that he is only speculating that the shot came last. I believe the shot was first and here is why:

I am 5'6" tall and 118 pounds and in good physical shape. Almost exactly the same as Jodi (just not as young). My hubby is an inch taller than Travis and about the same weight as Travis.

(A) If for some insane reason Hubby went completely nuts and tried to attack me I would never, ever, ever choose a knife for self defense when a gun is available. The chance of the knife being fended off and turned on me would be far too great (and highly likely) to risk.

(B) OK, let's say I went totally insane and intended to kill Hubby in a sneaky, sneaky shower attack. Even with the element of surprise on my side, I would still never, ever choose a knife as my initial weopon of attack because... See (A) above.

The devil is in the details and there is some truth buried in Jodi's lies.

Jodi's concocted her Ninja story to fit what she believed the forensic evidence would show. She did not have all the forensic evidence at her disposal at the time to draw from...only her memory. She wanted her story to be believable so she could get out of jail...so she probably did retell the story the way it happened except "INSERT NINJAS HERE" in Jodi's role.

Jodi's Ninja story claimed that Travis was shot first. It didn't kill him. Ninja's attempted to shoot her with a second shot, but the gun jammed. I think she really did shoot first and tried to shoot a second time, but alas, the gun jammed. Travis was staggering about shot and the Ninjas began stabbing him now that the gun didn't work. Travis began crawling down the hall screaming that he can't feel his legs. Yep, I think it really happened this way except that Jodi was the knife wielding Ninja in hot pursuit of Travis.

Jodi runs from the house in fear of her life and does not see the stabbing (insert fog here) of Travis even though she has just stated the Ninjas began stabbing him when the gun jammed. Listen to the Ninja interagation tape again. How did she know he was being stabbed if she didn't see it? Oh, she just assumed he was being stabbed because of what she could hear as she was fleeing. Kind of like the juror who asked..How did you have time to get the gun if you could hear TA in pusuit of you? Oh, oops... I just assumed he was in pursuit of me.

And you think...?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:Okay, any theories as to what Jodi's story will be to account for the $19.65 charge at Tesoro's gas station in SLC on June 6th will be??

We know it has to be a gas purchase because the gas station is closed between the hours of 1am and 6am - the only thing working is the gas pumps and you have to use a credit card.

Here's my stab in the dark:

Jodi met a guy at the station who was stranded and needed gas money. As a good samaritan, she just pumped some using her credit card.
Don't you go there! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 20 394799
JA does NOT have a kind bone in her body! Besides, she said TRAVIS was kind and bought a homeless person a mean--- NOT Jodi!

How about Jodi met a guy at the gas station who only had cash with him (no credit card). Because the after hours pumps only accept credit cards he gave Jodi $20 cash in exchange for putting approximately $20 of gas on her card for him.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:I also find it interesting that the Mormons keep track of everybody... not just their members...

just check out LDS genealogy... they have birth, marriage and death records from all over the world from many different religions etc...

Do you know of a link to search LDS geneology records? I have driven by the Mesa LDS Temple many times as I live in Phoenix and Mesa is kind of a suburb of the greater Phoenix area. Many years ago I was told you could search geneology records at the temple, kind of like going to the library. Of course, that was before the age of the internet. I was young and not interested in geneology at the time and had just forgotten about this until you mentioned it.

I am considering finding out what act of God it would take to get a gallery seat for the rebuttal arguments. I've been too busy to try, however, next week is Spring Break and I don't have to work. Maybe I will give it a shot.

Sorry if this has double posted. Something went wrong on my first attempt.

https://familysearch.org for anyone interested!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm

carlakay wrote:ok something that is driving me batty and has been from day one..where were both of Travis' room mates at during the whole time period starting at 4 am the day he was murdered and ending on the night his body was finally found.. is there any place I can go to look at actual FACTS regarding this,as well as these phone calls that supposedly took place between Jodi n Travis before she arrived and also what time,I think it was the Hughes man, had a phone converence with Travis that day. It still is just gnawing at me as to why this boy lay in that shower that long without anyone having missed him..I need some sort of explanation as to how someone so well liked by so many others can just drop off the face of the earth for 5 whole days without anyone checking to see if he was allright.
One roomie had moved in about 10 days earlier. IIRC, this is the roomie who was asking for a key to the mailbox; he was expecting mail and could not get the box open.

One roomie was "babysitting" his gf's parent's home as they were gone on vacation;
other roomie dashed home, grabbed some CD music to take to his gf's where he was hanging out for most of the day/evening.

TA did talk with Chris Hughes shortly after noon to confirm a conference/business call scheduled for @ 6 PM June 4th. (JA said they slept until after 1:00 or 1:30 PM that day; forensics show Hughes DID call shortly after noon and talked for a few minutes on the phone. IF the phone was downstairs, as JA has alleged, then he was awake and in hi office at that time. Other words, JA is, again, WRONG!)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Freckles wrote:
carlakay wrote:ok something that is driving me batty and has been from day one..where were both of Travis' room mates at during the whole time period starting at 4 am the day he was murdered and ending on the night his body was finally found.. is there any place I can go to look at actual FACTS regarding this,as well as these phone calls that supposedly took place between Jodi n Travis before she arrived and also what time,I think it was the Hughes man, had a phone converence with Travis that day. It still is just gnawing at me as to why this boy lay in that shower that long without anyone having missed him..I need some sort of explanation as to how someone so well liked by so many others can just drop off the face of the earth for 5 whole days without anyone checking to see if he was allright.
One roomie had moved in about 10 days earlier. IIRC, this is the roomie who was asking for a key to the mailbox; he was expecting mail and could not get the box open.

One roomie was "babysitting" his gf's parent's home as they were gone on vacation;
other roomie dashed home, grabbed some CD music to take to his gf's where he was hanging out for most of the day/evening.

TA did talk with Chris Hughes shortly after noon to confirm a conference/business call scheduled for @ 6 PM June 4th. (JA said they slept until after 1:00 or 1:30 PM that day; forensics show Hughes DID call shortly after noon and talked for a few minutes on the phone. IF the phone was downstairs, as JA has alleged, then he was awake and in hi office at that time. Other words, JA is, again, WRONG!)

that is the big thing on the support JA site... how is it that no one in the house smelled the decomp for 5 days... so it could not have happened the way e1 is saying... Had me re-think a bit... decomp is a smell that is undeniably noticeable. The only thing I can think is that somehow because he was in a shower at the far end of the house that perhaps because of closed doors or people not staying in the house any length of time... they didn't notice. Although the clothes in the washer would also stink after a few days. No one seemed to notice when they were looking for a key to TA's room.. Decomp is a smell like no other and is unmistakeable. IMOO but I still think they are all wet and that Jodi is guilty of 1st and should get the DP...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Way back when... I was kind of wild.
I had an altercation with LE after an officer made a sexual pass at me... and I pulled his gun on him for doing that. Long story short, after catching the bad end of a deal (choke hold), I bit the cop, he smashed my face into a wall, I kicked him (backwards) in the crotch, he bounced me off a wall, ... etc. I ended up being handcuffed and escorted by not two officers but by SIX.

I was 16 years old. I weighed less than 110 pounds.
I stood 5'5 3/4 ". I was angry but I don't think I was as angry or determined as Jodi. And I was a whole lot skinnier! JA has also had karate and I did not.

To try to say JA could not do something based upon ya-ya must be carefully weighed out. If I , at the age of 16, a mere lightweight, could get my dander up over a perceived injustice, and in my anger could hold my own against TWO trained men, I do not doubt an angry or determined JA could do damage to a sopping wet, naked and unexpecting Travis.

Amazing what a little adrenalin will do.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Freckles wrote:Way back when... I was kind of wild.
I had an altercation with LE after an officer made a sexual pass at me... and I pulled his gun on him for doing that. Long story short, after catching the bad end of a deal (choke hold), I bit the cop, he smashed my face into a wall, I kicked him (backwards) in the crotch, he bounced me off a wall, ... etc. I ended up being handcuffed and escorted by not two officers but by SIX.

I was 16 years old. I weighed less than 110 pounds.
I stood 5'5 3/4 ". I was angry but I don't think I was as angry or determined as Jodi. And I was a whole lot skinnier! JA has also had karate and I did not.

To try to say JA could not do something based upon ya-ya must be carefully weighed out. If I , at the age of 16, a mere lightweight, could get my dander up over a perceived injustice, and in my anger could hold my own against TWO trained men, I do not doubt an angry or determined JA could do damage to a sopping wet, naked and unexpecting Travis.

Amazing what a little adrenalin will do.

I'm with ya on this one..I am only 5'2..have topped it at prob 127 pounds and nothing..I mean nothing stops me when irate with anger. I'm just a lil cray-cray..lil chica is full blown crazy... so since it is perfectly rational to believe a smaller statured woman would never use a knife first on a man when she has a gun at her disposal.. I think we need to think irrationally her and say..Yep I do believe she did.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/category/crime/

Court will be dark Monday and Tuesday, resuming on Wednesday, March 13.

Daylight Saving Time (United States) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 10. Arizona does not observe daylight savings.

So next week, for the east coast, court will begin now at 1:30pm. Adjust your schedule for your time zone!

Update: Judge wants to start at 10am which now changes east coast to 1pm!

I was pretty tickled by the jury questions yesterday. It shows they have been paying close attention and they’ve caught onto her lies. What I find fascinating is Jodi just can’t keep to the script. Every time she is asked a question previously posed, she gives an answer, but has to embellish with some extra details. That’s where she does the most damage! She trips herself up!

I’m not thrilled that Nurmi and Juan Martinez will each get another go at the juror questions. Yeah it’s fun to watch Juan shred her, but geez, it will be like the third time we have to suffer through Arias’ testiphony. I say move along to the witnesses!

Court Begins at 10:48 with the rest of the juror questions.

Clipped--Recap:

Jodi Arias Murder Trial – Day Thirty
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

It's been bothering me too that I have always heard that at least ONE roommate was home when Jodi arrived at Travis' house the day of the murder. IF the roomie saw her, well, there went her "I wasn't even in Az., and certainly never went to Travis' in June" statements that she made originally! If she was seen being there by someone other than Traivs, that sure would be damning.

PS The shot did NOT come first---Travis was shot last.

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4270

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20