Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

+23
CuriousPortlander
colsnipe
SandraNC
Bo
Alessandra_Deux
eva
Ann - Tx
Moosiesmama
WeeBonnie
Weeziethm
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
carlakay
Mari 68
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
olivier57
Mylife101
tesstruhart
Freckles
Calypso
Bmore
27 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

from FB... they said if you were worried about running out of gas in the desert with a car that has 35 miles to the gallon wouldn't just one gas can be enough? wouldn't you top off before leaving town? I'm sure there would be signs no gas for 80 miles... there is a road there I can't imagine that it is that desolate...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Bmore wrote:18 there is talk that he did because of telling furture love interests that he's not temple worthly which would be a result of confessing to the sex... I think is was some time after she moved... when he was activly dating and trying to back on track...
Loni Coombs of LIP TV was discussing this.
She is a Mormon and practicing atty.
To be Temple worthy: He would have to be in good standing for over a year following a mission, a baptism, etc. (Can't wear the Mormon undergarments until ONE year following the mission AND being in good standings; this is why it was easy to ID Travis' undergarments in the washer. ) Means he would have to be contrite and sit it out spell; he would NOT be allowed to be married in the Temple without his personal contrition asking for redemption. Re chastity: JA is full of it. This would have been thoroughly explained to her PRIOR to her baptism. She would have been given PLENTY of literature designed for converts PRIOR to the baptism.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB... they said if you were worried about running out of gas in the desert with a car that has 35 miles to the gallon wouldn't just one gas can be enough? wouldn't you top off before leaving town? I'm sure there would be signs no gas for 80 miles... there is a road there I can't imagine that it is that desolate...
A lot of trucking business taking items to and from CA.
Harbors in CA are some of the busiest bringing in foreign goods and moving them across the nation. Where there are truckers, there are truck stops. Where there are truck stops there is GAS. And, when I drove it, EVERY exit/on ramp had at LEAST one gas station to service the traveler!

Only way she would NOT find gas would be to go completely off the main roads and she would then be traveling dirt/sand roads. It IS possible but highly unlikely. She was trying to make time getting to Utah.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:25 pm

I just googled the undergarments... ummm are these old or do they really go down to your knees? how do you wear shorts, regardless alot of bunching... in that heat you'd have to be suffering...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 pm

I didn't think it was like a road runner episode in the desert..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Bmore wrote:I just googled the undergarments... ummm are these old or do they really go down to your knees? how do you wear shorts, regardless alot of bunching... in that heat you'd have to be suffering...
IIRC, from all the talk re Romney, they ARE long on the leg.
Not meant to be comfortable so much as a constant reminder of your oath of purity, your commitment to God.

(I have to wonder: Is this the modern hair shirt? Meant to make you prickly if you step away from your marriage vows?)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 pm

i never realized they were that long... Just an FYI if anyone googles them don't scroll down to far, there's a penis pic coming out of the underwear...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:18 there is talk that he did because of telling furture love interests that he's not temple worthly which would be a result of confessing to the sex... I think is was some time after she moved... when he was activly dating and trying to back on track...
To be Temple worthy: He would have to be in good standing for over a year following a mission, a baptism, etc. (Can't wear the Mormon undergarments until ONE year following the mission AND being in good standings; this is why it was easy to ID Travis' undergarments in the washer. ) Means he would have to be contrite and sit it out spell; he would NOT be allowed to be married in the Temple without his personal contrition asking for redemption. Re chastity: JA is full of it. This would have been thoroughly explained to her PRIOR to her baptism. She would have been given PLENTY of literature designed for converts PRIOR to the baptism.

...About the chastity thing and Jodi...That's exactly what I said in past! No way she was baptized without knowing EXACTLY what was not acceptable in the Mormon faith! She's just a purely evil lying b_____!
The fact that Travis kept having sex with her....I really think that must have eaten at him A LOT! I think he took his faith very seriously, and hence the "you ruined my life" comment to Jodi. Yes, Travis CHOSE to do these things, but I think he suffered with a LOT of guilt about it all. The fact that HE kept on doing these things must have really gotten to him when he was alone. He KNEW he couldn't morally/ethically/religiously date someone else or marry in the church if he
1. didn't stop it
2. didn't confess it

This is one reason I feel Travis does NOT look happy in any of those photos taken on the murder day, and I also think that is exactly why there is a good chance that afterwards he told Jodi he was sorry for what they'd done, that he didn't want HER or that sneaky kind of life anymore, and that he was trying to make himself 'right' again with the church. He probably also said that he didn't love her and wanted to be honest with her and that he regretted the things he had done.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Bmore wrote:i never realized they were that long... Just an FYI if anyone googles them don't scroll down to far, there's a penis pic coming out of the underwear...
These are hand made by women in the church.
Costly to buy a set, too. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:38 pm

do you wear these all the time? How does she get away with wearing cute little cotten shorts to bed for him to remove and have sex with her? i can't imagine it would look sexy having you knee panties hanging 2 feet past your shorts... And the pink Travis' shorts, i think she made those for the times she could shake her butt in his face, they wouldn't look good either with the 2ft panties...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 pm

another reminder to proof-read before posting... geez i suck lately... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Bmore wrote:i never realized they were that long... Just an FYI if anyone googles them don't scroll down to far, there's a penis pic coming out of the underwear...
No biggee, right? Embarassed
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 pm

just glad nobody was in my office... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:48 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:

...About the chastity thing and Jodi...That's exactly what I said in past! No way she was baptized without knowing EXACTLY what was not acceptable in the Mormon faith! She's just a purely evil lying b_____!
The fact that Travis kept having sex with her....I really think that must have eaten at him A LOT! I think he took his faith very seriously, and hence the "you ruined my life" comment to Jodi. Yes, Travis CHOSE to do these things, but I think he suffered with a LOT of guilt about it all. The fact that HE kept on doing these things must have really gotten to him when he was alone. He KNEW he couldn't morally/ethically/religiously date someone else or marry in the church if he
1. didn't stop it
2. didn't confess it

This is one reason I feel Travis does NOT look happy in any of those photos taken on the murder day, and I also think that is exactly why there is a good chance that afterwards he told Jodi he was sorry for what they'd done, that he didn't want HER or that sneaky kind of life anymore, and that he was trying to make himself 'right' again with the church. He probably also said that he didn't love her and wanted to be honest with her and that he regretted the things he had done.
We ONLY have HER word for how often they had sex!
Don't drink that Kool-Aid, please?
For all we know, they may have had sex 3=4 times OR 20 times a day!
We really have just what she is saying and she is going to paint it how she wants YOU to see it.

According TO JA, TA supposedly wanted to pull off to an off ramp and do it to her on the hood of a car.... You believe this, too? I sure don't! A guy new to sex is NOT going to become an exhibitionist. That is risky too much of his ego, his own personal vanity.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:50 pm

i love tropical punch kool-aid in the summer.... I don't think they did it as much as she said... i'll give her the times he admitted to on the sex tape and that day.... I still think when he was in the shower he was thinking WTH have I done...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Bmore wrote:do you wear these all the time? How does she get away with wearing cute little cotten shorts to bed for him to remove and have sex with her? i can't imagine it would look sexy having you knee panties hanging 2 feet past your shorts... And the pink Travis' shorts, i think she made those for the times she could shake her butt in his face, they wouldn't look good either with the 2ft panties...
JA was NOT Temple qualified; she would NOT have been permitted to wear Temple clothing for at LEAST one year and that would have been after being questioned by the bishop.

The person IS to wear the clothing under street clothes at ALL times.
Reminder of their vows to God and to keep them pure in thought.
Not everyone is qualified or desires to be qualified for Temple.
And, the undergarments were not designed to be comfortable--- they were to encourage modesty.

Ann Romney was questioned as to whether SHE was wearing HER Temple clothing.
Some of her clothing was cut so IF she had been wearing Temple garments, the top and the slip would have "peeked" out from under the cut of her street clothing.

(Personally, I dunno; don't care; that is between the wearer, the tenets of the faith, and the religious leaders... It was interesting, however, when the roomies of TA were able to immediately ID the Temple garments as belonging to TA--- they had completed their missions BUT had not waited the proscribed year...)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

1. didn't stop it
2. didn't confess it

We ONLY have HER word for how often they had sex!
Don't drink that Kool-Aid, please?
For all we know, they may have had sex 3=4 times OR 20 times a day!
We really have just what she is saying and she is going to paint it how she wants YOU to see it.

According TO JA, TA supposedly wanted to pull off to an off ramp and do it to her on the hood of a car.... You believe this, too? I sure don't! A guy new to sex is NOT going to become an exhibitionist. That is risky too much of his ego, his own personal vanity.

Look, Jodi is a liar--we all know that, but we have Travis' voice on the sex tape, and we do know that he did talk about sex to Lisa when he dated her. He wanted it, and I think we all know that he and Jodi did, well, everything that certainly was not allowed by his religion. I don't for a minute believe that Travis wanted sex on the car at an off-ramp or whatever, but I do know that they did have sex, and I think Travis and only Travis felt very conflicted and had a lot of guilt because of it.
Look, before Jodi came along this guy was not only 'temple worthy' but an elder in his church as well!
Now at the end, he knows what he is continuing to do is wrong. We know he is also disgusted with Jodi and her lies. He's probably also thinking 'what a hipocrite I am!'---He knows that he too has been lying to everyone who he cared about! He's lied to his friends, his dates, his church! IF he's still wearing his Mormon undies, then he's lying to himself and his God every time he puts them on.
I don't think it was JUST the sex that was a reason for Travis' business and personal life to have been suffering---Remember, his friends are telling stories about going over to pick him up for something and now the always-punctual Travis is in his bathrobe, swearing about Jodi and chucking his phone across the room?---This guy was wracked with guilt and probably more than a little self-disgust, and he's losing it!
Jodi did so much damage in this guy's life even before she took it away from him, IMO.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Duh, that's right, you just said it had to be earned... So if he was still wearing his special clothes then he either wasn't suppose to be or didn't go to the bishop about the sex... but why tell girls he wasn't temple worthy if he was wearing the unders?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 pm

IMO, Travis knew he had met his Eve and she had shared her "apple" with him; Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 19 121648

together, they had sinned and he was facing his own asp. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 19 369770
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 pm

I think any sex or perv talk TA had after JA was because pandora's box had been opened... we say can't unring the bell... in his case can't unding the dong...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Bmore wrote:I think any sex or perv talk TA had after JA was because pandora's box had been opened... we say can't unring the bell... in his case can't unding the dong...

Exactly...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Bmore wrote:Duh, that's right, you just said it had to be earned... So if he was still wearing his special clothes then he either wasn't suppose to be or didn't go to the bishop about the sex... but why tell girls he wasn't temple worthy if he was wearing the unders?
IMO, TA was wrestling with this. I do think he went to the bishop at some point.
It might have been in April after JA left.
All his friends commented on how he was more cheerful, more relaxed once she was GONE.

A master manipulator. JA beckoned her finger and he was there... probably despising himself the whole time. When she was calling him as she went across country: He did NOT answer the first few calls; when he called her back, the first two calls were bare minutes in length. Then, she got a 20 minute call out of him but I don't know if he was talking or she simply left the phone off the hook. TA was not a mean person so I could see him thinking he was safe from her influence; he could chat with her and help her stay awake as she drove to SLC. Keep in mind, he did NOT want to sponsor her for her baptism BUT she requested TA as her personal sponsor! He DID care about her. He did NOT want her on his PPL team and even got angry when she was not meeting quota but like an ugly wad of bubble-gum, she was tuck there.

We are old enough to know how to get rid of the stalker:
Ignore her pleas; don't take the calls; cold shoulder her; be firm; and even call the police on suspect behavior; change the locks, etc.. IMO, TA did NOT have this knowledge and would not have been comfortable ASKING for help .And JA played that for what it was worth.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:16 pm

My one daughter is a people pleaser and she let's people take advantage of her and like TA she'll eventually lose it on you and tell you how she feels and sometimes it's colorful... lol... but then she's back to being friends with them but the terms are different, she backed them up so that earned her some respect... I told her if someone is treating you like that they don't care about you but what you can do for them...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 pm

I do not believe he was always wearing the "garments" as they are definitely not being worn during "the chicken dance" or while he was performing with the alter ego persona. Although both of these examples may have been before the time he was given them..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 pm

I also find it interesting that the Mormons keep track of everybody... not just their members...

just check out LDS genealogy... they have birth, marriage and death records from all over the world from many different religions etc...

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:Duh, that's right, you just said it had to be earned... So if he was still wearing his special clothes then he either wasn't suppose to be or didn't go to the bishop about the sex... but why tell girls he wasn't temple worthy if he was wearing the unders?
IMO, TA was wrestling with this. I do think he went to the bishop at some point.
It might have been in April after JA left.
All his friends commented on how he was more cheerful, more relaxed once she was GONE.

A master manipulator. JA beckoned her finger and he was there... probably despising himself the whole time. When she was calling him as she went across country: He did NOT answer the first few calls; when he called her back, the first two calls were bare minutes in length. Then, she got a 20 minute call out of him but I don't know if he was talking or she simply left the phone off the hook. TA was not a mean person so I could see him thinking he was safe from her influence; he could chat with her and help her stay awake as she drove to SLC. Keep in mind, he did NOT want to sponsor her for her baptism BUT she requested TA as her personal sponsor! He DID care about her. He did NOT want her on his PPL team and even got angry when she was not meeting quota but like an ugly wad of bubble-gum, she was tuck there.

We are old enough to know how to get rid of the stalker:
Ignore her pleas; don't take the calls; cold shoulder her; be firm; and even call the police on suspect behavior; change the locks, etc.. IMO, TA did NOT have this knowledge and would not have been comfortable ASKING for help .And JA played that for what it was worth.

Travis was a 30 year old man. Old enough to know about this stuff. Much of it is plain old common sense anyway. BUT Travis is also a 'nice guy'. I don't know why the heck he didn't bite the bullet (sorry---I don't mean it disrespectfully) and stick to what he said--I know I sure as hell would have, but I don't think it was for the sex. At the end, he knew this chick was big trouble in lots of ways. I don't think he thought there'd be sex on the 4th when he let her into his house...again. I think the guy was lacking in common sense and maybe just had a wrong-headed idea of what he 'owed' to Jodi, or what it meant to be that 'nice guy'.
We look now from 5 years later and think, jeezemcrow, why did this guy let this woman in his house that day after he told her in no uncertain terms that he didn't want her in his life?
I think Travis was COMPLETELY unsuspecting when Jodi came that day. He didn't perceive any danger to himself at all, which is just what Jodi wanted so you can bet she said all the 'right things' that maybe he expected to hear.
Initially, I think he did have good intentions of NO SEX WITH JODI, and of only being polite and getting her out of there ASAP.
If he could have been more of a 'hardass' and said "I told you how I felt in my emails last week, Jodi. No, there is no more to say, goodbye." and closed the door things may have been different. With someone like Jodi, perhaps she would have found another way to kill him then or later. Who can say?
I do think that on that day however, he let a monster into his house never suspecting a thing.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:33 pm

...On a happier note, at least maybe we'll have a few hours of Juan Martiez tomorrow reducing Jodi to jelly and blowing her stories to smithereens! I felt so terrific last Thursday when Juan was up! It was fantastic! I will enjoy seeing what he has in store for her tomorrow---Maybe someone also gave her some Abreva over the weekend, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Well alter ego Eddie Snell was a PPL thing and not everyone there is Mormon so I can see not wearing them while in character... they go just above the knee so he could have been wearing them in the chicken dance video...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Okay, any theories as to what Jodi's story will be to account for the $19.65 charge at Tesoro's gas station in SLC on June 6th will be??

We know it has to be a gas purchase because the gas station is closed between the hours of 1am and 6am - the only thing working is the gas pumps and you have to use a credit card.

Here's my stab in the dark:

Jodi met a guy at the station who was stranded and needed gas money. As a good samaritan, she just pumped some using her credit card.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:53 pm

I don't watch snuff videos, I don't know what actually happens with a headshot... I did watch Schindler's List the other week and there were alot of headshots in there and the blood poured out the hole like a spigot and maple syrup... if he landed on her wouldn't blood have gotten on top of her, on her right side as he was grabbing and crawling on top of her? wouldn't there of been some type of pooling or staining in his skull to show there was a shot even though his brain decomp couldn't prove the track it took? the ME said it went thru his brain...

I do find it creepy that she said he was yelling at her and either spit or water was spraying on her face... I bet it was blood after seeing how that sink looked and he was screaming for his life...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Mari but why get rid of that receipt? I think she was sh!tting herself on the stand and was glad when they called it a day... I don't think she can explain it... i watched that part again because i read that when she went to in-n-out she went twice, 2 orders minutes apart. I saw part of the one on the bank statement but not the other so I don't know if it's rumor or if any of you guys saw that...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Bmore wrote:Mari but why get rid of that receipt? I think she was sh!tting herself on the stand and was glad when they called it a day... I don't think she can explain it... i watched that part again because i read that when she went to in-n-out she went twice, 2 orders minutes apart. I saw part of the one on the bank statement but not the other so I don't know if it's rumor or if any of you guys saw that...

Looked like the $19.65 was the last purchase - prolly didn't grab the receipt from the machine.

The In-n-Out thing - sometimes while I'm waiting for my order I decide "gee, a vanilla shake WOULD be nice" and then just order again.

anyhow, first thing, VERY first thing, tomorrow morning - the skank will have to answer to this receipt for a third gas can.

She's had all weekend. I'm wondering what her lie will be.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh, and the holster.

Where did it go? Jodi is SURE she didn't take it - and she's sure she didn't see it when she grabbed the gun.

So its just a missing holster.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:03 pm

he probably won't start with that because she'll be waiting for it... he'll go over other stuff to get her flustered then go back to it... all her weekend rehersals will be in vain... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Bmore wrote:I don't watch snuff videos, I don't know what actually happens with a headshot... I did watch Schindler's List the other week and there were alot of headshots in there and the blood poured out the hole like a spigot and maple syrup... if he landed on her wouldn't blood have gotten on top of her, on her right side as he was grabbing and crawling on top of her? wouldn't there of been some type of pooling or staining in his skull to show there was a shot even though his brain decomp couldn't prove the track it took? the ME said it went thru his brain...

I do find it creepy that she said he was yelling at her and either spit or water was spraying on her face... I bet it was blood after seeing how that sink looked and he was screaming for his life...

Even if her cockamamie tale of shooting him first were true it would still not be possible...EVEN if a shot to the brain did not immediately kill him, a shot that goes through your brain would mess up your brain A LOT! You could be a veritable vegetable, paralyzed, or something like that. Yeah sure, you are shot through the brain, bleeding all over and instead of thinking (providing you could even still think) 'I have to get help and save my life!' you instead continue to attack an armed person over a camera???? Lol! I am suprised the defense could even keep a straight face~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Perhaps not only did she take the knife, gun, rope, bloody clothes, shoes, CD but also a gas can out of Travis' garage when she left hurriedly in her fog.

(snark)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Being that there are all these time stamped gas receipts at various places, why didn't even ONE have any video of her??? I mean, gee whiz, these places always seem to be taping everything that goes on at the pumps! You'd think one would have still had tapes at the time she was arrested... Just saying.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm

18 that's my point... I think the shot was last and the ME said that... but how can she sit there and think that people would believe there was no blood what so ever (she said there wasn't) after you shot him in the brain? there would be something getting on your shoulder or torso depending how he landed on you. you said he was trying to climb on top of you, his head would be coming towards you and with the wound on the right side and him on your right side it would be near your person, hitting the floor getting on your back... I have to imagine this would is going to BLEED and probably ALOT! how can she say there was no blood? I can't get started on him yelling sentences at her when he just had a bullet pass thru his brain, sinuses, and lodge in his cheek... I can only think any noise would be a groan...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Bmore wrote:18 that's my point... I think the shot was last and the ME said that... but how can she sit there and think that people would believe there was no blood what so ever (she said there wasn't) after you shot him in the brain? there would be something getting on your shoulder or torso depending how he landed on you. you said he was trying to climb on top of you, his head would be coming towards you and with the wound on the right side and him on your right side it would be near your person, hitting the floor getting on your back... I have to imagine this would is going to BLEED and probably ALOT! how can she say there was no blood? I can't get started on him yelling sentences at her when he just had a bullet pass thru his brain, sinuses, and lodge in his cheek... I can only think any noise would be a groan...

Yeah, I was being funny-sarcastic. Of course the shot came after the stabbing, and she even so must have been covered in blood from the knife attack---it was going everywhere and I am sure it went on her too. I heard much earlier in the trial that she HAD TAKEN A SHOWER IN 'A DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM' BEFORE LEAVING TRAVIS' HOUSE. I thought the police said this, but I don't know. Now I am wondering if this is true or not. I think she did. She was very cool, running the washer, covering her tracks. She was not in a fog state certainly. I think it must be true; thought I heard that on JVM or something on TV. There is no way she'd leave Travis' house in broad daylight with blood on her, walk to where her car was and then drive around like that. I am sure there was SOME blood (from bag she had weapons in or something) that accounted for minor staining in the car, but SHE had cleaned herself before she left.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm pretty sure Juan questioned her about taking a shower in the downstairs bathroom...this was supposedly after their sex tryst in the afternoon. He asked several questions different ways about that, if I recall.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:25 pm

yeah something about she was dirty and TA told her to go clean up... don't remember where that was done but another chance for her to take a jab at him controlling her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:29 pm

interesting thought from FB... she tried to shoot him first but the gun jammed so since he saw her she had to use the knife... why use a knife 1st if you have a gun? why bring the fight close if you don't have too? fixed the gun and shot him because he was showing signs of life...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Distance factors for gas consumption, time:
post 43225

1.Pasadena Cal to West Jordon Utah 670 mi,
9 hours 33 mins I-15 North

2. Pasadena Cal to Mesa AZ 386 mi,
5 hours 36 mins I-10 E

3. Mesa AZ to W.Jordon Utah (via Kingman AZ) 754 mi, 11 hours 42 min

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1729
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Oh, and the holster.

Where did it go? Jodi is SURE she didn't take it - and she's sure she didn't see it when she grabbed the gun.

So its just a missing holster.

Just put this up on the Contradictions Thread:

The gun holster:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R4SdRug8PMI
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Bmore wrote:yeah something about she was dirty and TA told her to go clean up... don't remember where that was done but another chance for her to take a jab at him controlling her...
JA said it was in the office.
She had shred two DVDs with him but they were scratched.
He got angry and "bent "her over the desk in the office.
He forced anal sex upon her.(What ?? No KY??? Shocked )
She said it was preferred to his anger.
Said he often had sex to relief his anger-stress.
Then, he told her she was dirty and go wash up.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Bmore wrote:Mari but why get rid of that receipt? I think she was sh!tting herself on the stand and was glad when they called it a day... I don't think she can explain it... i watched that part again because i read that when she went to in-n-out she went twice, 2 orders minutes apart. I saw part of the one on the bank statement but not the other so I don't know if it's rumor or if any of you guys saw that...

Looked like the $19.65 was the last purchase - prolly didn't grab the receipt from the machine.

The In-n-Out thing - sometimes while I'm waiting for my order I decide "gee, a vanilla shake WOULD be nice" and then just order again.

anyhow, first thing, VERY first thing, tomorrow morning - the skank will have to answer to this receipt for a third gas can.

She's had all weekend. I'm wondering what her lie will be.

I agree re the double order and possibly forgetting a receipt.
BTW, on its ads, it states they ONLY sell fuel between 1-6AM;
no food, snacks,etc.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Okay, any theories as to what Jodi's story will be to account for the $19.65 charge at Tesoro's gas station in SLC on June 6th will be??

We know it has to be a gas purchase because the gas station is closed between the hours of 1am and 6am - the only thing working is the gas pumps and you have to use a credit card.

Here's my stab in the dark:

Jodi met a guy at the station who was stranded and needed gas money. As a good samaritan, she just pumped some using her credit card.
Don't you go there! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 19 394799
JA does NOT have a kind bone in her body! Besides, she said TRAVIS was kind and bought a homeless person a mean--- NOT Jodi!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 pm

justanopinion wrote:I do not believe he was always wearing the "garments" as they are definitely not being worn during "the chicken dance" or while he was performing with the alter ego persona. Although both of these examples may have been before the time he was given them..
Ah... you are correct! Had Travis been wearing the garments, the undershirt would have shown. His tee shirt had huge arm holes.
Good point.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Any one noticed?
During the sex pics on Travis' bed:
Jodi did NOT have ANY finger bandaged from any cut at the Casa Ramon, where she worked in Yreka.

When she gets to Ryan's, she has bandages and tells him she had cut it the night before at work.

Did she take bandages from Travi's home for her little boo-boos?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm

ok, I snagged this from another forum & thought it a pretty funny parody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UTUL6P6mQAg

Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next