Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

i'm betting JM's expert is going to explain why the scores of 15,16,17 are relavant and enlighten us on the way we do this now days vs. 35 years ago...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:41 pm

lol he is making out like a bandit!! 7 days on the stand... prep time... 30 hours of interviews ...time calculating and writing the report... time spent watching interviews... all at $250 / hr.. and for all of that he still looks like a baboon or horses a$$ whatever you prefer!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:42 pm

I wonder if jurors are really bluffed with those tricks, lower chair to looks like a poor thing, same clothes to look like an attorney...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:42 pm

yeah the matching lawyer closes are weird...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Hey Samuels~

photo Stop.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:44 pm

amen Caly
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Real choppy pick-up on my computer.

Juan FINALLY got to the test being relevent for AFTER the event, POST traumatice stress!

JA does not manifest sleep disorder;
JA does irritabiltiy, anger due to fighting with her mother; had been present since teen age years;
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm

danger is coming, objections are rising...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm

wow objecting and sidebar without knowing what Juan has up his sleeve!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm

things that existed prior to the tramatic event don't count towards "post" tramatic stress...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Freckles wrote:Real choppy pick-up on my computer.

Juan FINALLY got to the test being relevent for AFTER the event, POST traumatice stress!

JA does not manifest sleep disorder;
JA does irritabiltiy, anger due to fighting with her mother; had been present since teen age years

photo Smells-Like-Bullshit_o_99704.jpg

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:55 pm

must of been a good one because geez they're still up there talking about how JA has ALWAYS argued with her MOM....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Camera panned Travis' family!
Juan is sporting a blue shirt, blue tie;
Harold is wearing blue shirt, tie, suit, ribbon;
Steve has added red to the edge of the blue ribbon'
Samantha is wearing a blue/white dress...

Det Flores is wearing a blue shirt, blue tie! Cool

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:59 pm

things from JA's journals... still approaching now that Dr. S agreed that he's familiar with the 3 exhibits...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:00 pm

"judge, she says that she wanted to approach " roflao

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:01 pm

juan has quite the poker face... just stands there hands in pockets waiting... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kentucky Gal Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 pm

I think that Juan has the goods on the ole Dr. Go Juan! Go Juan! go Juan!

Kentucky Gal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

he's going to show all her pre-existing behavior lowers her score and she doesn't have PTSD...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

is it me... and not to insult pigs but does the good doctor have piggy eyes??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Welcome to all the newer members!
Glad to have ya! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

on FB they call him Boss Hogg... very fitting... lol just needs the white suit..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

I'm not watching this live again today - backed up here at work.

Keep up the posting - and thanks in advance!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Samuels does have piggy eyes.
He has a nasty personality, IMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Bmore wrote:on FB they call him Boss Hogg... very fitting... lol just needs the white suit..

Call him that here, too:
http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/boss-hogg-gets-lost-in-the-fog/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm

did he just refer to her mom as Sandy? and what did he say she did to sandy? JA mouthed something .... my mom...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Dr. Dick in Deep Do Do....
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:I'm with you Carla but humans want to understand, the one lady on HLN said that's why were so into this case and Caylee's... Because it doesn't make sense to us and our minds make us try and figure it out so we keep watching, getting new info hoping it'll help ease our minds on how someone could do this... Problem is JA isn't the norm so us normal people will never understand why/how... It's like that earworm song that plays in your head and won't go away...

The state doesn't need to provide or prove motive but if it can be provided then it damn sure better be there or some people just won't commit....

This is my favorite earworm... Piss me off and I'll sing it and get it stuck in your head... lol

Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton

Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all i wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that i do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old

And we will live each day in springtime
Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day my life is filled with lovin' you

Lovin' you i see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we oooooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

yes I know..trying to make sense of a sociopaths actions can cause a sane person to come out the other side not so sane anymore tho..it's what I am attemtpting to explain to everyone..we CAN NOT rationalize any of her actions...it is an impossibility. Our best bet at getting anywhere close to the truth of what really happened is not to completely disregard everything that she says but to remember that if she is adamant about something there is a damn good reason for it. She was adamant the shot came first..there is a reason for that. She was adamant there was not 3 gas cans..there is a reason for that..she was adamant about her hair color changes..there is a reason for that..she was adamant there was a rope involved..there is a reason for that..she was adamant Ryan Burns never got anywhere close to her vag..there is a reason for that and she has been adamant that her flipping finger received several dif assaults from sev different scenerios but not once has she admitted it was cut during her knife assault of Travis..there is a reason for that.
It does worry me and actually kind of disturbs me that some on here actually believe the gun shot wound came first..if they do then it is possible some on the jury do and if they can believe this part of her tale then that means they have disregarded pertinent evidence and may be focusing more on impertinent info such as pedophilia or domestic abuse.
have never heard that song or the term earworm..love it btw

Carlakay, you make truly excellent points about the difficulty of understanding sociopathic behavior and the relevance of the truths that JA's being adamant about certain things could imply. As for the "shot first/shot last" scenario...I doubt anyone (at least not me) who thinks the gunshot may have come first thinks this because they are buying into any part of JA's ridiculous "gun in the closet" cover story. I think it is only because it is so hard to believe someone her size would have the "balls" to actually come at TA with a knife first. That is so risky as opposed to the distance between the two a gun would provide. Personally, the thought of attacking with a knife and possibly having it turned on me is terrifying. But who knows, maybe she really is that bat sh!! crazy.

As for the jury getting bogged down with little things like the camera (how, who, when, etc), I seriously don't think details like this will matter in the big picture. I sometimes like to speculate (yes, JM, I am guessing) Very Happy about how it could have happened, and like you said, I am curious about how her mind works and how she perpetrated this act. However, at least for me, it doesn't actually matter in the bigger picture of evidence and guilt. So, really, for me..shot first/last...how camera moved/inadvertant pic's were taken does not ultimately matter. I just know they did happen...and all proven evidence (gas cans, phone off, license plates, RB alibi, sunscreen, May 26 text, .25 gun stolen from grandpa) point to premeditation and not an innocent spontaneous vistit gone terribly wrong. I thought about this, and even when I sort out the info the jury has not been privy to I still arrive at M1. crystal ball I sure hope the jury feels the same way and based on their questions so far, I think they will return a M1 verdict. But who knows after the CA debacle? Crossing my fingers anyway.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

There is one very good thing about this guy on the stand for 7 days. Nurmi is really quiet! Thank goodness. I think he would give anything to be off this case. I have been watching his expressions. I think he looks "beaten". I have to find 1 good thing because Dr. S makes me sick.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:10 pm

oh-oh! Just introduced:
JA hit her mother (Sandy) as a teen!
Samuels has said JA was very argumentive with the mother.

This is NO low self esteem here, IMO.
She is contesing her mother, authoritive figure and a child's first love.

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Freckles wrote:Samuels does have piggy eyes.
He has a nasty personality, IMO.

Really??? I love his personality! And I like the way he presents himself. He's "likable"

Too bad he's on the wrong side of justice - I think he did, in fact, fall for Jodi. Maybe in a fatherly way - I don't think its a romantic way.

But he's def biased here and is really coming across as not credible. Which is sad. For him, anyhow. I know I've read where this case is gonna ruin his career - but its probably free advertising for what may become a huge influx of clients for him - all murderers.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 pm

ok.. i thought he said hit but didn't want to say it and start a rumor... that's why i asked...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Attacking JA's credibility.
JA sposedly called her mother 3X in April.
So she said.
JA got angry and kicked Sandy for no reason;
Samuels agreed.
Juan: You are going to believe phone calls made after June 4, 2008 and not believe behavior in April, 2008?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

What adult woman kickes her mother in a restaurant??

This is too sad.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Jodi hates her mother. And she is hating her even more now. She's called her from jail to "vent". I think Samuels said something like that last week.

Really??? You got time to call and yell at your mother?? You gotta "vent"???

What about "gee, Mom, I should have listened to you. You were right all along"

Jodi is one sick mess of a person.

And all the news reports of her mother laughing and giggling and carrying on in the court room ?? Oh yea, Jodi hates her mother even more now.

I wonder if her mother will take the stand in penalty phase if Jodi is convicted on M1
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:17 pm

spoiled brat... no discipline... I taught my girls when they were young discipline means love... I punish you because I love you and want you to be good people... this is how you learn right from wrong...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 pm

she can't relax so she can't concentrate... PTSD
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Freckles wrote:What adult woman kickes her mother in a restaurant??

This is too sad.

she did that as an adult? or as a teen?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

this poor man is throwing himself under the bus. Does he realize ? Perhaps he has no other choice, he went too far pushing JA's bus...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Difficulty concentrating?
No problems with that art work.
No problems on the stand.
(Read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover while incarcerated. )

Samuels is arguing with Juan; Samuels pounding the table!

JA read her journals again and again.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 pm

wow he just needs to excuse himself...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Freckles wrote:What adult woman kickes her mother in a restaurant??

This is too sad.

April, 2008; Sandy went to Mesa to help JA move...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 pm

hit her as a teen and kicked her as an adult... beat brother with a bat as a teen too... hmmm sensing a non-pasifist pattern here...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

April, 2008; Sandy went to Mesa to help JA move...

Whoa! so did they just say that back in April 2008 she got physical and hit her mom then????

Are you freakin' kidding me??????
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Bmore wrote:hit her as a teen and kicked her as an adult... beat brother with a bat as a teen too... hmmm sensing a non-pasifist pattern here...

oh holy help me

who hits someone with a bat?????

a bat????

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:24 pm

the story was the babysitter saw it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Freckles wrote:April, 2008; Sandy went to Mesa to help JA move...

Whoa! so did they just say that back in April 2008 she got physical and hit her mom then????

Are you freakin' kidding me??????
In a public restaurant... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 pm

we are never going to get thru this... c'mon already... he's got your number JW, just let's go....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm

i believe it's already been played anyways...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Bmore wrote:hit her as a teen and kicked her as an adult... beat brother with a bat as a teen too... hmmm sensing a non-pasifist pattern here...
Low self esteem problems? Sure, Ducky Dick! Right... Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Carlakay, you make truly excellent points about the difficulty of understanding sociopathic behavior and the relevance of the truths that JA's being adamant about certain things could imply. As for the "shot first/shot last" scenario...I doubt anyone (at least not me) who thinks the gunshot may have come first thinks this because they are buying into any part of JA's ridiculous "gun in the closet" cover story. I think it is only because it is so hard to believe someone her size would have the "balls" to actually come at TA with a knife first. That is so risky as opposed to the distance between the two a gun would provide. Personally, the thought of attacking with a knife and possibly having it turned on me is terrifying. But who knows, maybe she really is that bat sh!! crazy.

I agree, I think she demonstrated that she has "the balls" to jump with rage and a knife on a man even if he is bigger than her. Remember, he is naked,completely surprised, that's not at all the same if he were dressed, ready to fight.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next