Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--MEDIA

+8
dstrattenfan
Freckles
Mylife101
auman58
Junebug
justanopinion
18thcenturylady
Calypso
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Comment on the above released uncut vid interviews:
IMO, Ja has a "relationship" with Det Flores and does not have one with the female officer.

In the above vids, Flores uses a soft approach, logical, and does not appeal to guilt; Flores also is keenly aware of what will shut down the communication with JA.JA will talk about much but will NOT talk about the actual killing of Travis, the weapons used, the disposal of the weapons. Flores gently walks around these issues and repeatedly presents the evidence showing JA the truth of the situation. He does not BS but selectively introduces more evidence throughout the vids; while he may let her "ramble" he really is directing the flow of the conversation. Flores does NOT plea with JA; he appeals only to her logic and then leaves choices with JA.Flores does not take it personally. He also has no trouble complimenting JA on those areas she IS good in or takes enjoyment from; he can be seen smiling or chuckling.

The female officer messed up several times and JA caught it. She lost accountability/authority with JA with the minor mess ups. Officer repeatedly begs, nags, yacks AT --- not to--- JA for signs of remorse or offering "mental peace" to Travis' family; JA is NOT going to answer specific questions re JA being in the home and killing Travis. JA is NOT going to trade off her "freedom" so Travis' family can have "peace of mind" as that would NOT be a logical move for JA. The officer does not appear to understand or accept this and hounds and hounds and hounds.

The officer on several occasions tells JA she needs to "give peace" to the family by telling her, the officer, what happened. She says they need to know what happened to "their son". There is the error. Travis is their brother not son. JA is focusing on this misstatement of unintentional deceptive logic and the momentum is broken.

If you only watch two of the four Huffington videos, see the 1st and last with Det. Flores. The 2nd and 3rd have much down time of where JA simply sits staring at the officer as the officer keeps coaxing on JA.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Nice time line:

Post 3:
" 2008
Jan 2008

Jan 8, 08- Jodi text to Travis: "Awww! I fell asleep! But TO answer your questio, yes I want to grind you. And I want to be LOUD. And I want to give you a nice, warm mouth hug too"
Jan 11, 08-Jodi writes Travis a check for $100
Jan 15, 08- Jodi writes Travis a check for $699
Jan 18, 08- Jodi text to Travis "My pussy is SO WET"
Jan 18, 08- EX 489- Jodi's text to Travis talking about BJ's and face jizz
Jan 20-24, 08- EX 458- Diary entry about Lonnie being baptized and Jodi and Travis being naughty
Jan 20, 08- is the night of the tootsie pops and pop rock sex
Jan 21-22 EX 461 & 462-Text messages where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' car
Jan 21-22- The date Jodi claims Travis was being a PEDO with little boy pictures
Jan 22, 08- The date Jodi says that Travis kicked her and hurt her finger. (Day 2 of JM's cross)
Jan 21-22, 08- Travis text Jodi wanting to know if she went into his phone. This is part of the EX 736 where Jodi wants to borrow Travis' BMW, he lets her, but then she doesn't come get it because she has a headache.
Jan 22, 08- Jodi text Travis wanting to know if he put a deposit in her account.
Jan 22, 08- When Jodi claims Travis chased her, then kicked her which broke her finger.
Jan 24, 08-EX 456-The diary entry where Jodi says "Nothing noteworthy happened"
Jan 30, 08- Jodi write Travis a check for $220

Feb 2008

Feb 08- Lisa said this is the month her and Travis broke up. July 07- Feb 08
Feb 25, 08- EX 494 Text where Jodi wants a good spanking and ass pounding from Travis
Feb 26, 08- EX 442- Text about a dirty little schoolgirl.

March 2008

March 1, 2008- Jodi says her and Travis were driving to a tax seminar when he had road rage and hit her.
March 1, 2008- Jodi texts Travis wanting to borrow his BMW the next day.
Mar 2, 08- EX 471- Diary entry where Jodi mentions Travis taking MiMi on a date for rock climbing and how Jodi feel asleep at Travis' house. (There are about 8 EX's for this one)
Mar 20, 08- Jodi says this is the day she dyed her hair brown. (Jodi said it on the stand 2/13/13)
Mar 30, 08- EX 443 - The text where Jodi gets on the Travis for cussing. It's a long text. Travis is telling Jodi she is full of drama.
March 30, 2008-EX 444- Jodi said on the stand to Nurmi this text happened the day she was moving back to Yreka in the Uhaul. It's the day Travis flipped her off as she was leaving.

April 2008

April 08- Jodi said she told Matt about Travis' PEDO issues. She said this on the stand her last day.
Apri 08- Jodi went on a date with Abe. She said Travis got mad, hit her then threw her on the ground and broke her finger.
Jodi claims the 1st week of April 2008, Travis choked her into unconsciousness. (Jodi said this on 2/25/13 to JM)
Apr 08- - Arias moved from Arizona back to Yreka
Apr 08- EX 445- A text about drawing.
April 08- Jodi tells JM on the stand that this is when she was sitting on the washer, Travis became a madman and threw her down and choked her.
April 18, 08-EX 484- A text message where Jodi tells Travis she loves him and he is a rock.
April 20, 08- sent this text to Jodi: "I am at a night club right now and it helped me to come to the conclusion that you are one of the prettiest girls on the planet."
April 21, 08- Travis sent this text to Jodi: "Send me a naughty picture."
Spring 08

Spring 08- Jodi says on re-cross with Nurmi that this is when she found out about MiMi Hall and this is when he told Jodi he wanted to marry MiMi. Jodi said the last day on she was on the stand, that Travis also showed Jodi pictures of MiMi.

May 2008

May 2, 08- EX 392-Text about Little Red Riding Hood
May 2, 08- EX 391- Long nasty text about photo shoots and sex
May 3, 08- A few text where Jodi is hooking up with Ryan Burns
May 10, 08- Phone Sex Tape
May 10, 08- EX 495- Jodi admits to JM that she used the term "fuck you" on this day.
May 10, 08- EX 448-The text message about Steve Carrol
May 10, 08- EX 425, 426, 427-Breast pictures. (These were not shown in court) but they are pre surgery breast pictures before Jodi's surgery in June 06
May 10, 08- Jodi posted the last entry to her blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
May 11, 08-EX 499- The text where Travis tells Jodi she looks beautiful in her photos
May 15, 08- EX 452- The picture of Jodi and her sister with the blondish highlights
May 16,08- EX 406- Long email that Jodi wrote to Travis
May 18, 2008-Travis makes a blog post titles "Why I want to marry a Gold Digger"
May 19, 08- EX 399- The poem Jodi wrote to Travis
May 22, 08- Jodi says on the stand that she changed her passwords to all her accounts.
May 25-26, 08- EX 450- The text where Travis calls her a sociopath.
May 25 to 26 Jodi says she remembers that night very well! She called Travis about the pedophile pamphlets she sent him and Travis got upset. They had phone calls and text messages over the fight.
May 28, 08- Jodi's grandparents home is robbed. A gun is stolen
May 28, 08- Jodi tells JM that this is the date she found out Travis was taking MiMi to Cancun. (She admitted this on Day 3 of JM's cross of Jodi)
May 31, 08- EX 506 & 507- Jodi's bloody finger she cut at work, then took pictures with her cell.
May 2008- Jodi answers the jury questions and says this is when Travis hit on her car.

June 2008

June 08- Travis mentions to a friend that Jodi hacked his facebook account
June 2, 08- Jodi rents a car.
June 2, 08- Jodi says that her and Travis talked on the phone about a PPL member that passed away (Gordon Hinckley)
June 2- 3, 08- Jodi said she saw Matt in Sea Grove. She stayed the night with him and left the next morning.
June 3, 2008- Darryl said on the stand-Jodi came by his house, had breakfast, son was there, and that was 7am. Allowed Jodi to use his computer. Matt M showed up, and Jodi took off. After she took off that morning, she returned and gave him a remote control
Then all the murder stuff. "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29&p=3371466#post3371466
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:02 am

Excellent Job, Freckles!!!
Cool Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 803492
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Jury misconduct links from media, not court docs:
"Arias' attorney claim Juror 5 is neither fair or impartial at this point making "her removal from the jury essential" to ensure Arias' rights.

The motion said on March 28, a meeting was held with jurors to discuss an issue involving prosecutor Juan Martinez posing for pictures and signing autographs outside the courthouse.

During that hearing, information came out that "Juror 5 engaged in misconduct that affected more than one juror."

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-attorneys-ask-for-mistrial-because-of-juror-misconduct

" The attorneys are asking for a mistrial or that Juror 5 be removed from the jury because "statements Juror 5 made in front of her fellow jurors amounts to misconduct that inserted partiality in what is supposed to be an impartial body."

http://knxv.m0bl.net/w/news-local/story/88361331/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

I did find some errors in this posting but most of it is good so I am sharing it all.

Post 193:

hey Berm here's some others.I've tried to just date FACTS only.
July 28th 1977 Travis is born in Riverside California
July 9th Jodi is born
2001 Travis is hired by PPL
Jan 2007 Travis meets Jodi in Las Vegas at a PPL Conference
Feb. 2 2007 Travis and Jodi start dating
Nov/Dec 2007 Travis starts dating a new girl (Lisa)(as per Shanna Hogen/Dallin Forrest)
Dec 2007 Tire slashing incident 2 nights in a row(as per SH/DF)
End Dec./Beg.Jan texts to new girlfriend from "Jane Doe"w/hostile religious tones
April 2008 Jodi moves back to California
April 2008 Jodi's allegidly last saw Travis(her words)
May 28 2008 Talyor Searle reports and phone fight where Travis" really let her have itand was afraid of her"(as per SH/DF)
June 4 12:13 pm(13 minutes after noon) 2008 Last cell phone call on Travis's phone
June 4 1:40 pm 2008 unallocated photos deleated the retrieved 6 of Jodi 2 of Travis
June 4 5:00 2008 Chris hughes reports Travis missing a very important conference call
June 4 5:22 1st shower picture
June 4 5:30 Last picture of Travis alive
June 9 2008 911 phone call
June 9 2008 policecalled to investigate a death at 11428 east Queensbourgh Ave.Mesa Arizona and find Travis deceaced
June 10 2:35 2008 first contact with detective Flores
June 10 2008 Travis and Mimi Hall are to leave for Cancun Mexico with Chris and Sky Hughes
June 10 (tues.)9:53 am 2008 search warrent obtained to search Travis's home ME removed the body
June 11 2008 Maria Avila posts homage to Travis on myspace
June 14 2008 Jodi signs Travis's guestbook online
June 17 2008 Jodi goes to Mesa police department headquarters DNA & saliva samples are given
June 19 2008 police recieve pictures on a memory card retrieved from Travis's camera
June 21 10 am 2008 Travis's funerial Olivewood Memorial Park Riverside California
June 25 2008 Jodi is contacted by authorities for an interview by phone
June 26 2008 latent palm print found on bathroom /hallway wall is of Jodi's
July 3 2008 DNA match of left palm print bloodmatch of Jodi's mixed with Travis's
July 9 2008 Grand jury in California indictment of 1st degree murder charges of Travis Alexander are handed down to Jodi Arias
July 9 2008 Jodi's 29th birthday(some gift eh?)
July 15 2008 Jodi Arias is arrested in Yreka California for the murder of Travis
Aug 5 2008 Jodi begins to represent herself as her own council
Sept 5 2008 Jodi is booked for murder on 1st degree murder at the Maracopa County Sherriffs Department and is extridicted from Ca. to Az.
Aug 2009 Travis's house is sold
Jan 20 2011 Picture Perfect is aired
June 2010 Jodi admits to killing Travis with a self defence plea
Dec 27 2011 Angela Arias reference to her self defence plea on facebook
Dec 29 2011 Davis Lohr's first article on the trial.

Use what you want add subtract ,correct it's all good this was to the best of my ability.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page8
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:07 pm

TRAVELS for TA with JA:

Post 193:

Here's what I've got as far as a timeline of dates in which they traveled
March 2007 Oaklahoma City Temple trip,Directors Ball where Travis grabbed her wrist
June 2007 Sedona /Painted Desert AZ.
September 13-17 2007 Havasupai/Grand Canyon/Mooney Falls
October 2007 Alburquerque Balloon Festival/Santa Fe/10,000 Lakes/Roswell
March 2008 Amarillo Texas
Some I don't have dates for
-Huntington Beach /Disneyland/Tea cup ride/Californias Adventure ride/J Paul Getty Center w/Mark and Leslie
-Danials Summit Lodge
-Sacred Grove Palmyra New York
-Cumores & Toltec Scenic Road Charma New Mexico
-10,000 Waves (nude spa) north of pheonix
-Arronburg?Arizona?
If anyone has these dates please forward.Thanks

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page5
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm

This is SO right there! She's got it and says it perfectly!!!

Post 328:

" I get what you're saying but I think you're pointed in the wrong direction. You are looking at the victim to determine why he became the victim.

Why did Ted Bundy let some girls just walk away?

If you want to study "why", you study the perpetrator.

Jodi did not just want Travis, she wanted his life. She was envious & jealous of him. He was a "star" at PPL, had a cadre of dear friends, and he achieved this all of his own accord.

Jodi used men as stepping stones to advance herself through life, and had no close friends.

Travis was a virgin -- this is how she could latch onto his rocketship. Sex was his achilles heel, it was obvious.

"I'll let you do anything to me anytime you want, Travis," was her inner bargain, "just keep me along for the ride."

For a while it was interesting, then serious for a bit, then slowly Travis began inching her further and further out of his life and out of his world.

Jodi went from sex friend to girlfriend to hidden secret to borrower to being his housekeeper(!) Talk about debasing.

The imbalance of power was too much for her -- he had PPL, those were his friends, that was his world ..... and he could take it all from her in a snap.

Jodi only had this: "I love Travis Victor Alexander so completely I don`t know any other way to be."

So Jodi finds she could not compete with Travis on any level. He wins every time.

As he moved away, Jodi began to exert the last vestige of power she could on him -- she began stalking Travis.

Stalking is the ultimate desperate act of a compromised personality to control another person.

She tries making up fake suitors. She follows him, breaks into his house, rifles through his social media and email accounts, slashes his and his date's tires, and sends frightening anonymous emails to potential girlfriends.

Jodi has lost control. Of Travis. Of getting into his life. Of his friends. Of her life.

She has spent every last dollar on pursuing Travis and she owes "everyone" money, including him. No way she can pay all that back.

Travis let her know in no uncertain terms that she would never be worthy of being his wife. Never. And don't forget to leave a check for the money you owe me on your way out!

So one last chance, she'll give him. One last luring of him through his sexual weakness. Promises of pigtails & pictures & whatever... just to get in the door.

Travis? Will you take me to Cancun now?

Never. I'd rather go with a woman who does not think I'm even worthy husband material than you.

Last chance? Sure?

Mmm'kay. But let's take some pictures of your hot new body ... open the shower door, let me see...

Then rage. Rage for every person in her life who has let her down, rage for her powerlessness, rage for kicking her to the curb ..... blind crazed rage."

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page14
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 am

Freckles wrote:post 54122

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
Maybe they were just trying to get a gentle diplomatic message across to Jodi Arias that Travis would not be good for her because, in their opinion, he has some unresolved issues to deal with and is just not ready to provide for your happiness. So! Fuck off!

At that point they were ready to take the blame, rather than offend or hurt Jodi Arias. Anything! So long as Jodi Arias got lost!

I think what the Hughes' have said since then seems to bear that out. In the end, they told Travis to keep her the hell away from their house. Jodi Arias still came back for a showdown with Skye and parked her ass at their kitchen table for fifteen minutes while a friend made 'mac and cheese' for the Hughes's kids; even after Skye Hughes took the gloves off and told Jodi Arias to her face that they didn't want anything to do with her. Ever! They considered her bad news. I don't know how you could characterize that as 'manipulative.' Seems pretty straightforward to me!

As it turned out, the Hughes were more prescient than they realized. It took a while for Travis to catch on; and, by then it was too late.

Just to clarify- That happened at a friend of Jacob and Holly Memford's house. While Jacob and Holly were visiting their friend, Jodi showed up and the friend let Jodi have it. She was brutally honest with Jodi and told her that she was no longer welcome at her house. Holly was making Mac n cheese in the kitchen at the time for all the kids. Instead of leaving the house (which any normal person would do- and do quickly!) Jodi went into the kitchen where Holly was and sat at the kitchen table staring off and not saying anything for 10-15 minutes. The woman who owned the house was freaked out and went into another room. Finally when Jodi left, they were all stunned at the weirdness of it all.

***Freckles, this incident (above) happened at SKYE HUGHES' HOUSE, NOT some other 'friend', and it was Skye who told Jodi off. Holly was at Skye's that day, and did make mac and cheese in the kitchen while Jodi sat there. I know this all for a fact as I saw the interview with Holly Mefford. What I can't understand is where the heck Skye was after she confronted Jodi, and Jodi then went into her kitchen and sat there, and WHY Skye didn't also go in the kitchen after her and kick her the heck out! None of this was explained by Holly in the interview. Holly did not speak to Jodi at all, and just kept making lunch for the kids. She did say it was creepy and uncomfortable.

What happened at Chris and Skye's house was- Jodi and Travis showed up and there was something off about Jodi that they hadn't really caught onto the first time that they met her. Apparently word had gotten around that Jodi was a bit weird and when Jodi was at their house she was practically trying to make out with Travis while he was just sitting in the living room talking to them. (This happened in front of Chris, Skye and their kids) It got stranger that evening when Jodi kept trying to get Skye alone to ask her what she could do better to keep Travis interested in her, etc. By that time they realized that this was one odd duck and decided to have a private conversation with Travis about Jodi and the 3 went upstairs while Jodi was presumably asleep. They told Travis they didn't want Jodi around their family/kids anymore and that if Travis wanted to continue seeing Jodi, they couldn't meet up at their house. (Their house was sort of a mid point for Travis and Jodi to meet up) They no longer wanted anything to do with Jodi. They talked to Travis for about an hour and a half before Skye sensed that Jodi might be listening behind the closed door. As soon as Skye said this, Jodi opened the door and said, "Is there anything wrong?" and shot Chris and Skye a look that made them pretty wigged out and they slept with one eye open all night.
This drove Travis and Jodi's relationship under ground. People just got a creeper vibe from her and started not wanting her around their kids, etc.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2165

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Post 928
Bermstalker

So many lies! In other news, Juror 5 got a permanent vacation!!

4/‎2/‎13
Morning-Twitter is saying that the judge and attorneys are in her chambers. Twitter said Travis' family got called back into chambers.

It is now 10:15 in AZ, and still no court. They came back at 11:19am
Jodi has a very snarky look on her face today. An ugly goldish sweater on. I think she trimmed her bangs over the weekend.

Juror #5 has been excused .

Alice is still up. Palin is up
The Hughes Email EX 562- Jan 29-31- Alice is explaining what the email says.
Palin asks for an approach after the state objects.
The Hughes were discussing how Travis had a past with women and told Jodi to move on. Jodi then talks to Travis about it which in turn, Travis sends the Hughes an email.

The email between Travis and Chris- Chris is suggesting to Travis that he mistreats Jodi, has a bad history with women and he's a big flirt. Chris doesn't think Travis is really interested in Jodi at all. The email with Sky to Travis- I guess they thought Travis had a bad history with women. Travis also talked about a woman named Brandy in the email. Travis treated her bad. The Hughes liked Jodi. (Feb 1-2,2007, Jodi showed up at Travis' house at 3am in the morning-so basically the day after the email)

(JM is objecting every time either Palin or Alice opens their mouth. Yep, there will be no kid gloves from JM today when dealing with this bunch)

Feb 7, 2007 Email from Jodi to Travis- EX 563- Alice thought this email was important b/c Jodi had a talk with Travis. Jodi felt like her and Travis connected and things were cleared up and they bonded. Things are cleared up between them. Jodi had hope for the relationship after that. (Weird because Jodi said her and Travis became official bf and gf on Feb 2)

Valentine's Day-Underwear and shirt.

Feb 18, 2007- Alice says they are an official couple. EX 438- Email. (It is so weird that I was asking for page 1 this morning. LOL) I guess Alice said- Jodi said that Travis didn't want Jodi to date a bald jew.

Palin asks for an approach.

Alice says that Travis was jealous and that's why Jodi wrote the email to Abe.

May 10, 2007- Puss sex. Jodi stopped Travis b/c she thought it was a sin (LOL) and she didn't want to do it. Travis pushed her head down and she had oral sex with him. (Jodi said on the stand that they had full puss sex on this day) but now Alice says Jodi said NO.

The jury will have security. Judge tells them to wait to be escorted out.
Lunch

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page38
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:41 pm

18thCL:
Thanks for the correction.
Sometimes, I just get awe and things start appearing on the page that shouldn't be there. I am thinking my brain gets scrambled whenever JA's name is mentioned and then I go into this fog... crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Part 2:
of the fake Abe letter JA sent to Travis:

are not in a committed relationship, but regardless of our status, I care so deeply about his. I often ask myself, how would Travis feel about this? Or, how I would I feel if Travis were doing what I'm doing right now with someone else? In fact, this reasoning has been a compelling force behind all of my actions, decisions and conduct as of late.

Now I'm sure you're already aware of this, but when we hugged at the Grove a few weeks ago, my intention was nothing more than to warmly greet a friend and business associate. But I've since given this further thought and I've asked myself, would I have acted the same if Travis were there that day? In truth, I would not have. And this leads me to question my own character. I don't want to be inconsistent, especially not when it involves something and someone that is so important to me. Granted, human behavior is often modified and adjusted under various circumstances. Everyone does this, it is natural. But at this point, none of that matters to me. What matters to me is how that which I am accountable for would make Travis feel. I care more about him than I ever have. His happiness is of cardinal significance to me, and his feelings and opinions I value more greatly than gold.

I didn't write this email to expound upon my secret worship-Travis-agenda. I only wanted to clear a few things up, if not for you, then for myself. For I'm sure you already "get" all of this anyway. But at least now I've said it, and I can rest easier knowing that we are on the same page about things. I think you're a great person who's never had a single bad intention toward me, and I appreciate all of the time you've taken to impart to me your knowledge, prespectives, and experiences. I will certainly see you around at events, to which you bring a lively energy.
Take care until then, Jodi
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Juror 5: Misconduct
Short vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2919X5zoMuE#!

Media print:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/01/jodi-arias-mistrial-motion-juror-misconduct?hpt=hln10_1
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Changing faces of JA:
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/04/01/changing-faces-jodi-arias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Was JA truthful re her parents?

" Criminal investigator Danine Manette added, “You cannot go logically from be being spanked with a belt to stabbing someone 29 times and shooting them in the head. It's not a natural progression.”

Forensic psychologist Cheryl Arutt then asked the panel, “Is anybody struck by how she remembers every single bit of these other supposed abuse incidents, and there's no fog?"

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/was-jodi-truthful-about-childhood-abuse
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Aaron Dewey (driver for JA to memorial):

“I went to visit her in jail on Christmas Day back in 2008," Aaron Dewy said. “I was home alone, away from my family, and I kind of wanted to go and make peace with Jodi. I wanted to give her the opportunity to come clean.”

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/why-did-travis-friend-visit-jodi-jail
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Why do people stalk?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/01/dr-drew-talks-stalking-behavior
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Gun jammed?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/13/gun-jodi-used-jammed-forensic-expert-believes
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:29 pm

Mar 13, last day JA testifies:
Jury appears confident

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/13/lie-expert-court-jury-looking-confident?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Feb 15: Gus Searcy gets phone call @ 3:30 AM, June 5th.
Long before body was found.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/14/arias-friend-she-called-me-night
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Post 1098
Bermstalker

Just when you thought we were finished with Jodi's diary!

After lunch

Alice back on the stand. Palin still up for the defense.

June 2007- Diary entries. June 5, 2007- EX 564- Jodi talks about listening to Travis' testimony about his father. Jodi was touched. That's why she was in love with him. She talks about how she feels close to him. Jodi was worried about certain things. Travis flirts with other girls and doesn't introduce Jodi to people. They both feel lucky to be with each other. Alice says they are both attached to their faith (Yeah)

June 10, 2007- diary- EX 566- Jodi and Travis go out to karokee and Jodi sings "my guy" and Travis likes it. Jodi feels special with Travis.

Travis cheating on Jodi- in June 2007. Jodi confessed that she looked at Travis' text messages. Numerous sexual text messages. Jodi texted one of the women and said "Jodi cuddling with Travis" to the other woman. Jodi still wants her trip so she doesn't bring it up until after the trip.

June 24, 07- EX 566- diary entry about law of attraction and God. Alice watched "The secret" so that makes Alice an expert on the law of attraction. They break up at the end of June (which was June 29,2007, or so Jodi said) They also talked the day after they broke up.

July 2007. Jodi moved to Mesa. EX 567-diary entry July 27, 07- it's about trust. Jodi looks at his text and Travis contuines to see other women. Alice said Travis is providing no reason to trust. Jodi feels stupid. Jodi blames herself. Alice says you see that a lot with victims of DV.

EX 568- Email- July 27, 2007 from Sky to Travis- Sky is saying she's sorry she can't loan Travis $4000 but she can give him (cliffhanger)
Approach Judge

Did Travis asks others for money? Yes

Baseball game- July 28, 2007- Jodi went with her friends.

Palin asks for an approach
Baseball game- Travis' birthday. He wanted Jodi to spend time with him. Jodi leaves the game. Travis refuses to pick her up and Rachel has to take her to his home. Jodi bakes him a cake. Alice thinks he was controlling Jodi and guilting her in to doing stuff. Alice says Jodi cared more about the relationship than Travis does (really....no shit) Now Alice is talking about abusive relationships.

Recess

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page44
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am

Juror 5:
" The juror in question, a married white woman in her 30s with multi-colored hair, was dismissed without explanation on Tuesday morning .

According to a motion filed Sunday by the admitted killer’s defense team , "statements Juror 5 made in front of her fellow jurors amounts to misconduct."

" In court records, we found a transcript of a phone call made to Judge Sherry Stephen’s division phone at 8:36 a.m. on February 23.

According to the transcript, the caller claims there are reports that the juror needs to be watched.

“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.

The caller then asks the judge if the alleged actions are permissible and if it should be looked into.

The caller continues on to say that “it’s the woman with pink and blue hair and she’s trying to coach Arias, trying to influence Arias’ answers from the jury…"

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-update-was-excused-juror-already-in-hot-water

An unknown caller? Why do I think this is another set-up by the defense? Same as someone vomiting at a critical time in Juan starting to cross examine a witness on the last day before week-end?

Post 5105
Doc I can't copy

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-(Part-II)/page61
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Post 1991:
Bermstalker

Originally Posted by bermstalker
Alice thinks Travis was abusing Jodi with his Penis!! Alice likes to talk about throwing frogs in pots of boiling water. That's why I always picture the boiling bunny when I think of Jodi!
4/‎3/‎13
Morning. Jodi has a blue shirt on. Hair is the same. She only has two bangs hanging down.

Alice is on the stand. Palin is up for the defense. Palin has a bunch of papers.
Oct 29, 2007- EX 579- Travis wants her to rip out the pages where she talks about him.
EX 242- The real journal with pages torn out.

Nov 1, 2007-EX 580- Diary- Jodi and Travis made up. Travis came over Jodi's house for a couple of nights. Travis gives her a treat and Jodi gives Travis a treat.

Nov 5, 2007- EX 581- Diary- (JM asks for an approach)
Travis used harsh words with Jodi. She forgave him and promised not to write them down. (what man really cares what a woman writes in her stupid diary?)

Dec 4, 2007- EX 583-diary- Hiding their relationship. Jodi would sneak in to the grandmother's house when Travis was there and leave before anybody got up. Alice says this diary entry goes with another story about another woman he did the same thing to.

Dec 25, 2007- Alice says Jodi is celebrating with her family in Yreka. Travis buys Jodi a bunch of expensive presents even though his money is tight. Alice says Jodi is starting to pull away from Travis. (this is the same month of the John Doe letter to Lisa and Travis' slashed tires) (Alice is telling a very LONG story about somebody else) (OMG, I guess they are saying Travis was abusing her with his penis)

EX 440- Text messages- Jan 2008- Travis text Jodi that he loves her. They are loving texts. They talk about swap cars.
Jan 21, 2008- Text- Alice says this is when there was a second physical abusive act. JM objects
Approach
Alice spoke with Jodi. Jodi said she forgot to take the drawing. She came back. Travis was beating off to the picture. Alice is bringing up Travis' childhood. (I don't know how this is allowed to happen)
Jan 22, 2008- Jodi comes back. She can't loan him anymore money. He throws her to the floor. Then he kicks her, then kicks her a second time and breaks her finger. Travis leaves the room. Jodi wondered if Travis was getting a weapon (Uh huh) But Travis comes back and splints Jodi's finger.

Alice did tell JM the Pedo pictures were viewed on a computer but Jodi never told her that. Alice said that was her misspeaking.

(Sorry guys. I had to break for a few minutes- I have some kind of stomach virus)

Alice sees emotional abuse going on. Now Alice is explaining fear (I bet Travis had a lot of fear on June 4th) Alice would call it a domestic abusive relationship

Feb 8-14 2008 Text message- Travis wants favors from Jodi. They talk nice to each other. Palin directs her to Feb 10- Travis was planning to take Jodi somewhere then another place to knock off her socks off.

EX 584- Feb 15, 2008- Diary- Jodi started a LDS linkup account to meet other men. Travis is having money problems, so Jodi is not sure they are still going to that special place Travis wanted to take her (uh, I wonder if the money was running out-so was Jodi)

Text on Feb 25, 2008- Travis is upset b/c Jodi is not responing. Jodi's phone had issues. (This is also the same day Jodi wanted a good ass pounding and spanking from Travis)

Feb 26- EX 585- Diary- Jodi says they have a good tender sexual experience. (this is also the day that she text about the horny school girl) Jodi writes in her diary that Travis wants to date MiMi.
Same EX- Jodi is excited about meeting Sam Schulz and the vegas trip. Alice says she has seen no evidence of Jodi being jealous.
Feb 29, 2008- Travis says that he has tons of great experiences with Jodi.
March 2, 2008- A 3rd violent event in the car. (this is the day Jodi also talks about Travis taking MiMi rock climbing)

Approach Judge
3rd event- She talked about moving to Yreka and Travis slapped her across the face. Takes place in Travis' car. This is also when they are driving to the tax seminar. (actually this whole event takes place on the 1st of march, not the 2nd)

(Sorry, my stomach again.)

March 13-Diary entry- EX 586- Jodi is talking about a trip. Roswell NM and caverns. Jodi talks about how much she is going to miss him. Jodi brings up MiMi again

March 17, 2008- Text message- Jodi and Travis- They both said they had a great time on their trip. They are loving with each other.

approach

Sorry folks. I have to bail out. I feel like death.

I may not be back after the lunch break. I feel like hell and I can't quit puking.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-(Part-II)/page80
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Jodi's Wild Ride:
The boyfriends, the dates, the places she lived;
moving to Mesa, etc.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/22/jodis-wild-ride
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Today's court: Sidebars removed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5L2O6c7V8

Funny: Alyce says JA has a long history of writing in her journal. But didn't JA state she did it because TA did it, write in his journal?

Journals are those things you want to share with your children ad grands. So why write all the trash about sex, about camping with 4 guys, etc? If it is a diary, I can see her keeping all the goofystuff hormonal laced. Just trash it before you have kids.

8:07
ALV said JA writes her roommates are asleep when TA comes over.
- When has JA had more than one roommate? Darryl and then Rachel?

9:40
ALV is twisting in her chair after a sidebar; appears uncertain

11:25
ALV speaks of why people stay in relationships: she perfectly described Travis!

12:17
ALV says JA picked TA up from the airport after he had visited his granddmother who was ill.
-- Huh? Why would he fly to Riverside? It is a hassle with the airports and Riverside's is small... Ontario would be a better choice BUT it is a GOOD HOUR's drive AFTER getting off the plane, getting to the car, leaving the airport. TA would have driven! That is @ 3 hour drive!! Not as costly, either. Besides, what would JA be doing in the Riverside area? This has got to be BS!

-- JA sposedly left the grandmother's home, went back to sneak in, and then leave before grandmother woke up? BS! Travis would NEVER have used his grandmother this way; why bother would he could have screwed JA at Starbucks (so SHE said) or at his own home? Travis, IF he was wanting to hide his sexuality, would never have dared the possibility of exposure to the very woman who had raised him.

--Says JA said the house alarm was set so JA could leave;

--Says TA does not acknowledge his relationship with JA; said it happened to another at grandma's house (Deanna); MAYBE TA does not acknowledge it because it did NOT HAPPEN??? Have to wonder if Alyce ALWAYS believes LIARS and KILLERS are inocent even when they fess up???

15:50
--Says JA did not write it in her journal but told herself she needed to remember this on Dec 25 when TA did not call her back; boo hoo! Very Happy supposedly, TA got a gift to her ON CHRISTMAS DAY, folks! Yeah. There is a Santa... A hymnal in gold leaf? Probably a standard baptismal gift, NOT Christmas. A calendar? Probably she ASKED him for it and he gave it to her! (My dad used to give me calendars when I admired them... no biggee), buys her a sweater, she said... But! No spidey undies??

-- What did SHE give this poor broke man?

16:36
-- After all these WONDERFUL gifts, Alyce states JA is starting to pull away a little...

17:04
-- Wilmott talks of crossing "bottom lines" Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 773539 and how terrible it makes a person feel. Here comes another boring story...and somehow, crossing a bottom line equates to having your cat injured/abused/killed... huh? Big stretch and poor analogy! But funnier than hell how she TRIED to work this story in... twice!

Hi Wilmott! Finger I know you and yours are trolling here.
Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 916266 shut up Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 91675 Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 995649 Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 91675 Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 634663 Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 179635
Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 542432

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

18:30
The cat story...and abused cat by cutting its paws with glass, failing to feed it... and then taking it completely away...Nurmi is scanning jury reaction...@19:23

Interesting how ALV worked in a broken glass...

20:17
JA looks like she is going to cry with the cat story...

21:30
Frog in boiling water analogy

22:35
"Most people do not want to talk about their sexual relations in a public venue..." Haha. JA had NO problem!

24:40
TEXT MESSAGES: 2006-2008
Jan 1--2008

--Nice emails from TA to JA; "not like domestic violences on television. "

--JA asks to swap cars and TA agrees; a normal RELATIONSHIP.

28:30
Jan 21, 2008:
Says second physical act.
ALV said JA said: TA had given her something; she forgot it; wesnt back and went to his room; found him masterbating to apic of little boy; she ran out; went home and threw up; went to Temple; she went back to house;felt bad for the child TA; TA talks and she listens; TA tells her that sex with women makes him feel "normal"...

29:16
ALV said JA said she thot TA needed help...(Watch JA's looks here...)

29:36
JA is eyeballing jury
ALV says JA said she went back to TA's home the next day; JA has a sneering look on her face; ALV said TA wanted money--- JA said she has loaned TA almost 700 dollars and has no more to lend;

So many lies. I am stopping here. Pick up IF there is anything more to cliff note....

33:08
ALV said she had told Juan JA had seen Travis viewing child porn on his computer.
Wilmott is getting ALV to correct her statements... NOW she says, She is one of the few who still does hard copies of pictures and she ASSUMED younger people are doing almost everything over the internet so when she heard about pictures that is where she went...

-- So! She ASSUMES. What else did she assume? Did she also ASSUME Travis was an abuser? And poor, pity-pot Jodi, confesser to a MURDEROUS crime almost decapitating her lover whose bed she had just left--- POOR JODI! was the abused? Jodi Arias--MEDIA - Page 2 927100 barf

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

How was this splinted, JA?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 pm

So TA sposedly kicked her?
What about JA REALLY kicking her MOTHER??
In a PUBLIC RESTAURANT!!!

ALV has a list of acts re abuse:
Hmmm. Think there is ANYTHING there about... stabbing? How about stabbing dozens of times? Or shooting someone in the face? How about ONE SMOOTH 3" deep SLICE TO THE THROAT? Think there was a "high level of fear?"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 pm

"Recovering abusive men..."
Wow. This lady is clueless and speaks as if she is JA's best friend!

Her is the skank again.
TA NEVER called JA a skank! His roommate did and admitted it!!
Dang. Get with it!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Sam Schultz.
New guy Ja was trying to hook up with in Las Vegas.

Bobby.
Victor.
Matt.

Darryl

John Dixson.
Abe.
Steve Carroll.
Ryan Burns.
Travis.

Did I miss any?

@1:05:00
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 am

@1:13:04

ALV says March, 2008:
TA slapped JA across the face while he was driving.
JA then called her mother to ask her to come and help her move.

--First, JA has testified TA did NOT slap her "across the face" but brush his hand up against the side of her head!
It could have been a tender, loving brush to push her hair away from her face... He ended up kissing her passionately.

(-- JA's mother DID fly out to help her dau move. JA, however, apparently, only wanted the money. She gets mad at her mother and kicks her in the restaurant; her mother then flies out and leaves JA to her own devices!
JA rents a U-Haul does a false start, returns to TA's for 3 days... and then leaves. JA takes the 10 across SoCal so she can meet up with Darryl, Matt... etc.. She then goes to Carl's place where she rents the storage unit; after the reported breakin, she is notified when she is at Carl's. So. Did she steal from her grandparents, including the gun DVD and remote, run to the storage unit to hide stuff out, and then act all innocent when she got the word of her grandparents' apparent breakin? In June, 2008, she has Carl drive her to the car rental in Redding. Did she now head to the storage unit to pick up the DVD and the gun?
Leaving the DVD with Darryl, she forgets to give him the remote! Did she have to drive back to Redding to get that little item so Darryl would gift her the gas cans? Is this part of the reason she was so short of cash because of her frittering time driving all around? )

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 am

Interesting presentation.
Tawnidilly is the author of this vid.
Please remember to give her a LIKE!

She had put a composite together of the mother and the father being interviewed AND different media sources picking it up.

Please listen to this ALL the way thru as each rendition adds a little bit more info...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 am

Jodi's Rap Sheet Behind Bars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3iYePSRoQU
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:38 am

Jodi's 600page journal announced:
Feb 2, 2008 and others in this short vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuUepYSt8cg
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:39 am

Males in JA's life and briefs on them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9au1Zj-4GY
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 am

Aaron Dewey, roommate to Travis, sat next to JA at the memorial. Said she was jealous. He did visit her once at Christmas, 2008.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=19CkA4ywH4Y&feature=fvwp
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 am

JA attempts witness tampering:
-- The codes in the magazine meant for Matt M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBGNV-nFUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pbKwAtKVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4QXrO8EO8k
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Good accounting of the twitters for today:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/04/live-blog-arias-expert-link-abuse-slaying

" Martinez was so fired up that at one point, LaViolette asked him if he was mad at her. People in the gallery erupted in so much laughter that the judge had to admonish them.

Martinez brought up a presentation LaViolette gave a few years ago about how "Snow White" is a battered woman. He accused her of being able to find abuse in situations she knows little about including "myths."

Earlier in the day, defense attorney Jennifer Willmott ended her direction examination of LaViolette by asking her questions about how Alexander's physical and sexual abuse culminated in a violent confrontation that forced Arias to fight for her life and kill her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 am

Model said Travis was the abused person:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/04/next-top-model-winner-talks-about-domestic-abuse
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 am

Snow White and Jodi:
Alyce's theories of Disney...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/04/jodi-and-snow-white-connection
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 am

Post 2299

Yeah, I don't believe any of her diary entries. Most of them read to me like she's writing them- expecting somebody to read them. If you compare diary post to text messages on the same day-most do not add up.

For example: Alyce said this yesterday about a diary post: Jan 22, 2008- Jodi comes back. She can't loan him anymore money. He throws her to the floor. Then he kicks her, then kicks her a second time and breaks her finger. Travis leaves the room. Jodi wondered if Travis was getting a weapon, But Travis comes back and splints Jodi's finger.

But yet the text message on Jan 22, 2008-
1-22-08
Jodi: Did u make the deposit?
Travis: yes
Jodi: Thank you! I'll make it up to u soon.
Jodi: I'm gonna need a ride! I'm off at 4pm. Txt me.
Jodi: Scratch that. The're keeping me her til 5pm! (can you pick me up then? The lunch offer from my vmail still stands.
Travis: Sure.
Jodi: I'm almost off. Yea! Are u eating? If so, just sit at the counter.

See what I mean? Her text message proves her diary is lying. Personally, I think all the diary evidence is crap, and I think it should never have been allowed. Plus, it's stupid. Jodi writes in her diary, like she talked on the stand. Endless babble.

I'm glad to see that I didn't miss anything with Alyce yesterday. I'm cutting her some slack about being sick, b/c she very well may be sick. Maybe she's on dialysis or has diabetes??

I do wish the court would move this along. Maybe assign the judge's cases somewhere else, and lets get 5 days of the full 8 hours of court. 3 hours of court for 3 days is crazy. If they can't do 5 days, maybe a full 8 hours for 3 days!
If they keep farting around, I'm scared we are going to have more problems with the jury.

I couldn't ever follow the Laws of Attraction. No insult meant, but it sounds like a bunch of BS. If I'm pissed off at the hubby, I don't need to write crap down. I'm going to tell him.

I don't have much of an opinion on Jodi's mom. She's the mom, and she doesn't want to see her daughter put to death. It may help her function better to believe Jodi had a valid reason to kill somebody. Wouldn't be the first time a parent supported a murderer. Ever watch that show "Disorder in the courtroom? Sometimes they show families having a huge fist fight in court or outside the court.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page92
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:37 am

Post 3197

I'm so glad Snow White stops by!

Late afternoon

Alice is still on the stand. Palin is still up for defense.
Creshelle was married.
On June 3, Jodi couldn't say no to Travis. Alice repeats what Jodi said about June 4th. (Alice has been watching this on tv-no doubt. She even used the football pose of Travis) (Jodi is staring hard at the jury)

Alice is explaining how battered women deal with trauma. Alice says Jodi just wants to "heal" Jodi was in touch with her shame. Poor Jodi's shame is now public. Alice is explaining why Jodi is detached.

Approach after state objects

Now Alice is talking about relationships. Alice thinks Jodi was in an abusive relationship and Jodi is a battered woman. Travis made Jodi depressed (eyeroll) Alice says Jodi couldn't have seen this in the beginning. (They need to wrap this up NOW)

The old boyfriends said Jodi was bipolar. None of her old boyfriends called Jodi a liar. Alice sent Jodi 4 books and a magazine.
Alice has no memory problems. (Palin asked her that-LOL)

Palin finished

JM up
JM's is asking about her degrees.
You did not contuine in your studies for a PHD? No.
Alice can't give test. She can't read any phys test either. Alice can't read or score test.
There is no diagnosee of a battered woman in the DSM book? Palin yells out for an approach
Is battered women in the book? No.
The 44 hours with Jodi was the clinical aspect of the interview.

Alice just asked "Mr. Martinez are you angry at me" and Jodi's side of the court busted out laughing. (OHHHHHHHH)
Alice said she looks at diaries and other interviews and text. That's how she came up with her elevation. Alice did NOT talk to anybody other than Jodi.
EX 558- Alice's diagram. Yes or no, did you use this? It's not a yes or no.
JM just asks Alice if she wants to "spar" with him. Nurmi wants an approach.
Did you refer to EX 558? Yes
Alice says she used EX 558 and used it as one part. (Alice is playing dumb now)
Alice remembers talking about the diaries and the dates. Alice said she didn't read anything negative in those diaries.
Did you review all the diaries? Yes
What negative things did Jodi write about herself?
You charged 250 an hour right? It's a standard fee. Did I ask you if it was standard? I guess not
Alice can't remember exactly where Jodi wrote something negative about herself. She wants JM to show her-but JM is saying tell me if you read the diaries. In order for Alice to tell you, she has to have the actual diary.
Is your memory lacking? No
Give me another example? She talks about not being productive, she talks about feeling lousy, she talks about not being advanced in PPL, not having her goals met-but Alice can't remember anything else.
Those things are not that major in the grand scheme of things? They are not major.
You only conducted one interview? Yes
JM and Alice are arguring over if the diagram is a guideline or roadmap. The guideline can be changed whenever Alice wants to.

2010- Snow white being a battered woman- it was just a catchy title. Alice says she didn't use the diagram in these speaking events. Snow White had family of orgin issues.
You don't see Travis as the victim? No
Snow White had a father. SW's mother died and he remarried. Wicked stepmom. Stepmom starts to abuse snow white. SW is abused. SW gets sent to the woods.
Why do you believe Jodi choose to leave? Abused and controlled. Jodi moved in with Vampire Bobby.
Did SW have other kids to play with? NO I don't know the ages of the dwarves
She was just there cooking and cleaning? Right
Just like Bobby and Jodi? IDK.
Something bad happens to SW? Right
What happened with Jodi and Bobby? He choked her.
SW awakes after she is kissed. SW has no power. Alice says she's a queen. JM says the king has the power.
Palin asks for an approach. (This is FREAKING awesome!!!!!!!!!)

Alice says the title was suppose to be a catchy title.
JM says this proves that even if this is all made up-you can still come to the opinion that someone is battered.

(JM is saying her story is total BS and she's a paid expert in so many words)

Court is over until Monday 9 am
The attorneys had to meet with the judge in the hallway

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page128
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 am

End of court today.
Multi hair is Juror 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fQmeOdmvUMA
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 am

Juror 5:
First interview

http://www.kpho.com/story/21872239/arias-trial-juror-no-5-talks-for-first-time-since-being-excused
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Juror 5:
Post 3601

http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...nclick_check=1

Jodi Arias murder trial: Juror 5 surprised by media attention

By Michael KieferThe Republic | azcentral.comFri Apr 5, 2013 3:36 PM

Who is Juror 5, the woman with the multi-hued hair who was expelled from the Jodi Arias jury on Tuesday?

Her name is Meliha Omanovic, she?s 38 years old, she?s a Bosnian immigrant, and she lives in north Phoenix.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page145
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Not sure what this is but apparently Alyce is associated with it...

4/6/13, ABIP Training - Los Angeles
"Batterers' Treatment Overview and Intake and the Art of Assessment"

Interestingly ABIP is Alyce's own formed association

http://tinyurl.com/cbn5owc
http://tinyurl.com/cffzp3v
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Calif.../42976436.aspx

http://501c3lookup.org/association-o...tion-programs/

http://www.guidestar.org/organizatio...-programs.aspx

http://nccsweb.urban.org/orgs/profil...up=1#officials
http://nccsweb.urban.org/orgs/profil...?popup=1#forms

Post 3581:
Association Of Batterers Intervention Programs, Abip
Name of Organization Association Of Batterers Intervention Programs
Secondary Name Abip
In Care of Name Alyce LaViolette

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/tax-exempt/CA/As...#ixzz2PdCRWnIS

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page144

Last edited by Freckles on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Satire on Juan's style:

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/heel-juan-no-bark-good-boy/

BTW, I think Juan knows exactly what he is doing.
Go for it! Travis has been brutally murdered by a confessed stalker.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Alyce:

Was Snow White an Abused Woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6FE0q7fXk

and there's more from the Fairy Tale sessions;

10/19/10, 3:00-4:30pm, CSULB, Room Psychology 150,
Alyce LaViolette, M.S., MFCC

"Snow White, the Wicked Witch and the Prince"

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page144
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Psychology Today: Beyond Bullying

clipped--
" Jodi Arias had dated her victim for five months in a long distance relationship that Travis Alexander ended about a year before his death. After he ended it, she moved to his city to be closer to him. She encouraged him to continue seeing her sexually, while telling him—and the jury—that she enjoyed the sex and was fine with him seeing other women. She never lived with him and she had her own job and income and transportation and even boyfriends.

Yet she telephoned Mr. Alexander incessantly, monitored his comings and goings, and peeked through his windows. She slashed his tires and those of a woman he was dating. She hacked his MySpace and email accounts. And she is believed to have sent threatening letters to a woman he was dating. He was, by all accounts, fed up with her behavior and wanted her out of his life, and rejoiced when she moved back to California.

After learning he was taking another woman to Cancun, Arias made one last trip to his home, telling no one where she was going, renting a car in a distant town, dying her hair after leaving home from blonde to brunette, borrowing gas cans and filling them up with gas when she approached the Arizona border (paying cash), and arriving at his home in the middle of the night for a final sexual adventure. (While two weeks prior, a gun matching the caliber used to shoot Mr. Alexander was inexplicably stolen from her grandparents’ home while she was staying there, cash and other guns left untouched.)"

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-bullying/201304/the-burning-bed-and-jodi-arias-the-abuse-defense-gone-wrong
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 am

A big shout out to Bermstaker at mydeathpace.com.

Post 3696

Thurs. May 22, 2008
Today has been a day of good new & sad news. Good news: My phone arrived! And not a moment too soon. Sad news: I finally had "the conversation" w/Travis and it did not go well. I sort of put it to him already in an email I sent a few days ago and he didn't like that either, nor did he take the hint. So I realized I had to be a little bit more direct. I told him that of course I'm looking for to his impending visit, that I can't wait to check more things off of the list (from 1,000 places) but that we probably would be better off in all ways if we were not physical.
He got offended and upset, then acted distant. I tried being so sweet & speak kindly to him, playing up all of the advantages of not violation the law of chastity, and he didn't want to hear any of that. Then it got worse, he asked me who I'm seeing, have I been getting my kicks w/someone else, etc. Of course I swore that I wasn't (which is true) but also pointed out that I didn't freak out when he confesses his potentially undying love for MiMi. He said to leave his love life out of it. Typical. Then after a moment, he apologized, and said a lot of his frustration is from the fact that things in his dating life aren't going that well, and yes, he still likes MiMi, but it's not progressing the way he wants it to, and he's leaning toward giving up on her. I told him to be patient, she'll come around.

The problem w/ Travis, is that he's so used to girls falling all over themselves for him & she doesn't do that. He needs that, I really think he does,-to wait.
Well, even sadder is we agreed to amicably part ways. He is an amazing person, and he's told me countless times that I am one of the most beautiful people he's ever met-on the inside & out. But it is really better this way. We both agreed to change our passwords, which we had exchanged eons ago to establish, or re-establish "trust" which we had both violated, so no more of that. We had both picked 2 accounts, so I chose Facebook & Gmail & he chose Facebook & Myspace.
We are truly good people at the core, both of us, but we can't behave ourselves when we're around each other, not even over the phone. He said I am still like kryptonite to him. But I'm tired of being guilt-ridden when the air clears.
I knew it was wrong going over there all of those nights, but I couldn't say no to him, I couldn't not pick up the phone. He would rationalize it saying "it's really not that bad" or "come on, I want to please you" and I was weak. I went anyway, I answered the phone anyway.

Moving has certainly helped me morally. I don't know if it has him or if he's found a replacement booty-call. For his sake I hope he hasn't, not because it would be a replacement but because it is not spiritually productive. We both want to get married and I don't think either of us is anywhere near that if we contiune to act inmorally w/ each other. I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they're gone now & we won't be making more. Well, actually I wouldn't be on it entirely, one of us will crack & call the other. It's crazy, but what can you do?
Wherever my phone is now, I just hope the text messages & conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It's certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there's no video, but it would be embarrasing none the less.

I am honestly relieved about the whole thing. The "just friends" had to many complicated "benefits" I'm not seeing anyone per se, but somehow I feel like it still isn't fair to any of my current prospects. And Travis said he's still certain he wants to marry MiMi, although they're not yet dating. It's not fair to her either, in my opinion. We hadn't talked about her in so long, I didn't realized he was still in pursuit. I wouldn't dare lecture him over it though. The first thing that almost popped out of my mouth was, "Then why the hell are we still messing around if that's the case?!?" But I kept it shut. For 2 reasons. 1. It would be like the pot calling kettle black (as I've had my eye on some wonderfuls myself) 2. I honestly don't think Travis can be monogamous. I'm certain he wasn't w/me, although I don't dwell on it anymore, but my certainly was further solidified when his pattern of behavior continued w/ his next girlfriend, Lisa Andrews. When he finally admitted that they had been dating, I felt so guilty. I almost wanted to tell her, it seemed only fair, but by then had already broken up and he had moved on to MiMi. Besides, not only would telling her destroy our friendship (mine & his), but it would cause a lot of unnecessary drama & pain. And just because Travis acted like a schmuck when it came to how he treated his previous girlfriends, doesn't mean he's incapable of learning how to be better. It's just that I've yet to see evidence of it. But perhaps it will be different w/ MiMi. One things for sure, I wouldn't want to be the "other girl" in that relationship, I couldn't handle the guilt. And these things don't necessarily discount all of his other amazing qualities. He's done more for me than I could ever count. He's helped me in every area of my life. I am indebted to him for all of the wonderful things he's done. He's just so dang hot & cold. Bi-polar even, it would seem. But I have a gazillion memories we've created that I will always value, just like the ones w/ Bobby, Matt, and Darryl. All unique. All special, all priceless

Anyway, one thing I do know is it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm saddened, yes, but it feels like a conclusion, like closure. The the final chapter was finally written, and the ending was bitter-sweet. He said on some level, we will always be friends, but we both agreed that it's better this way. It's true. And it's very much in alignment w/ the email I sent him a few days ago. He'll be so much better off this way spiritually & emotionally. And I'll start dating for real again soon. Not this casual fill-in-your-Friday-night stuff. I won't miss his teasing or his bi-polar tendencies to snap and yell and say things he ends up regretting, but I will miss his sense of humor. We still have his car to take care of, but he'll keep me posted on any new developments. He said if all else fails, then we'll just scrap it, but I would (the end)

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page148

Last edited by Freckles on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:34 am

Post 3709
Bermstalker

Here's another diary entry from June 10-17 (again, the spelling mistakes are probably mine)

Tuesday 12:50 am-ish June 10, 2008
Dan Freeman just called me. I was excited to hear from him. I immediately began to say how I might be making a trip out there soon and he softly responded w/ yes, I think you're going to have to make a trip out here soon. Then he told me. It was about Travis. But he couldn't really tell me anything. He just said something was wrong. I don't know what's going on and I need some answers. I'm praying that there has been a mistake. I tried calling his phone. Nothing for the first time I've called, his voice mail box was full. For some reason Disneyland keeps flashing in my mind. At night. Maybe because that's the last time we were there. I called Brint Hiatt's number over & over. Nothing. I'm going crazy and I feel so helpless being all the way here in CA.

Tuesday 3 am June 10, 2008
This is horrendous. The most awful thing I've ever had to deal with. I am in total shock right now. It hasn't fully hit me. This can't really be real. This just can't be happening. I spoke w/ Bishop Layton. He confirmed that Travis is dead. What happened?!? Travis, what is this?

Wednesday 6-11-08
So I've been numb mostly. But last night was extremely hard. I broke down as I finally bought myself around to going to bed. It was 2:30 am. I wanted so badly to call Travis, but knowing he wouldn't answer was too much to bear. And knowing he wasn't calling me anytime soon was just killing me. I broke down as I climbed in bed, and cried and cried & cried until I fell asleep.

Thurs 6-12-08
It just feels like he hasn't called me in too long. I hear him singing, I hear him laugh.

Friday 6-13-08
Norman-Servery-Mums, or Mummerus (sp?) got her flowers today. I sent 20 white Irises. Travis always told me that like the name Iris for a girl. That & Hinckley, Regan, or Megan. I'll take Iris, thank you very much. He liked Ivan for a boy's name. If I ever have a son, I'll name him Alexander.
I miss Travis more then words can say. It's weird, I was getting so used to communicating less frequently w/him, finally building up other areas of my life, but his passing has bought up so many things, so many old feelings. It almost feels like I broke up w/ him again, and thus the separation, I don't know. I just don't know. This can't really be real...

Travis,
I have so much to thank you for. I'm grateful that I ceased the opportunity to do so on so many occasions, being aware that you were a "words of affirmation" kind of guy. Thank you for all you've done for me. Thank you for opening your home to me more times than I could count. "My refrigerator is you refrigerator"
Thank you for all of the time you called me up in the early evening and told me to go outside and look at the sunset.
Travis, this can't really be real. I know you hated that kind of thinking. After we broke up, I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but it's back on my finger now. I didn't have the slightest clue that when we met at the Rainforest Cafe that you'd have such a lasting and profound impact on my life. It seems fitting that we should meet @ the Rainforest Cafe, being the environmentally forward people that we are. You care so much about this planet, always encouraging us to take care of it, reminding us of its role in God's eternal plan.
Thank you for believing in my skills as a photographer and an artist.

Tue June 17, 2008
My little brother's b-day. I'm having yet another surreal experience sitting here on the floor of the family room of the Freeman's, w/a most unlikely combination of people: Dan Freeman, Tammy Kind, Aaron Dewey, Aaron Mortensen, Diana Lilly, Ash Lesbard (SP?) and another guy I don't know. What's more is we're all sitting here with Travis. Robb Report Magazines strewn (sp?) about the floor, thumbing through them. It was Dan's idea to do so. It's difficult to look at the same covers that I've gazed upon in the previous months while being @ his house. It brings me right back to his kitchen, where all of the mail sat on the island. This feels like I'm going to wake up and it will be one of those random dreams filled w/ random people and symbolism I could only attempt to interpret.

Tonight I went to the police station to give "elimination prints" The guy who took them is LDS, so is the main detective. I wore my BYU shirt and he asked me if I had been to the "Y" Proudly, and w/a tone of sentimentality, I said Travis gave me this shirt for Christmas. It makes me cry now, but I don't want to be dramatic, so I 've got to keep my composure, especially in front of these people. I write the word "Christmas" I used to write or text "X-mas" but Travis told me last year "don't write that, think of what you're omitting. He was referring to the word "Christ". Since then, I spell it all the way out.
I keep seeing superstition Mountain. It loomed like a beautiful giant on the horizon today as Aaron Dewey & I drove to the church, where I was scheduled to meet Bishop Layton of the Desert Ridge Ward. We had a really good heart to heart. He didn't judge me. Aaron told me that it would the right thing, and I'm glad I did it.
Travis once told me I would make a good missionary. I love Travis. I miss him. I just want one (the end)

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page149
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next