Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

WHHHHHHHAAAAAT????

Alice just testified to first meeting Jodi and said she got excited about doing an IQ test..Juan brought up the Einstein comment I mentioned above asking if that is something a person with low self esteem would say..lol

Have not seen afternoon session. Jodi actually had made a comment that she was as smart as Einstein or something like that???
Oh yeah, Brianiac first plans a murder full of holes and mistakes, and then draws even more attention to herself, throws around sentences full of "big words" to look superior, but unfortunately peppered with gems from what hubby called the "George Bush dictionary", and can't keep even a menial job!!!

Jodi is a legend in her own mind!!
roflao roflao roflao roflao

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:47 am

Freckles wrote:UNAIRED VIDEO OF JA

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/previously-unaired-48-hours-clips-of-jodi-arias/

that chick is so scary.... what an actress! she missed her calling!! witch even looks like she believes her own crap! JA I salute you ass
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:48 am

Part 7 of Juan's cross yesterday. (No sidebars)

Last part of Juan's cross yesterday.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 am

this is worth rewatching...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/20664391/2013/01/23/travis-alexanders-mentor

I watch it every few days
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 am

Don't know how I missed this... Taylor Searle quoted as saying....

“I immediately suspected Jodi and told the 911 people that I thought it was her,” revealed Taylor, who can be heard in the background of the chilling tapes.

“Then I was afraid she might have hurt someone else so I started calling Travis’ other girlfriends and seeing if they were OK.”

When asked why he thought the petite girl could have butchered his friend so brutally, he replied: “It was only a few days earlier when he showed me the message that he was breaking it off. I asked if he was scared she might hurt him. She had been really stalker-ish and all up in his grill,” said Taylor.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-is-evil-dangerous-she-scares-me-says-her-victims-best-friend/
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:36 am

IMO this whole thing about the manifesto and Jodi saying her IQ was probably as high as Einstein's is a COMPLETE turnoff---I mean, like the 48 hours vid where she 'smirklingly' says "No jury will ever convict me"!
I think that bit of cross was extremely powerful and very damaging for murdering chica.
She is SO arrogant, and far from low self esteem, she thinks she is untouchable, and the most beautiful woman and greatest 'catch' in the world. She is so sickening!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:27 am

Laughing I almost feel bad for AL... NOT.. but she was so cocky and arrogant when Juan started cross... not looking so arrogant now.. but either she plays a good game... or she is just not that bright!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 am

18thcenturylady wrote:IMO this whole thing about the manifesto and Jodi saying her IQ was probably as high as Einstein's is a COMPLETE turnoff---I mean, like the 48 hours vid where she 'smirklingly' says "No jury will ever convict me"!
I think that bit of cross was extremely powerful and very damaging for murdering chica.
She is SO arrogant, and far from low self esteem, she thinks she is untouchable, and the most beautiful woman and greatest 'catch' in the world. She is so sickening!

I can't remember the source, but I remember reading that AL and JM previously butted heads in one of the pre-trial conferences over AL and the DT not wanting to turn over AL's "notes" to the prosecution.

Now I can clearly see why that was such a big deal to DT! JM could not have brought prejudicial evidence such as the Einstein IQ claim or the manifesto in to the trial without AL's notes. Certainly, this kind of crap does nothing to draw juror sympathy for Jodi, IMO. Crying or Very sad
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 Empty manifesto plus glee = guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 am

justanopinion wrote:
Freckles wrote:UNAIRED VIDEO OF JA

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/previously-unaired-48-hours-clips-of-jodi-arias/

that chick is so scary.... what an actress! she missed her calling!! witch even looks like she believes her own crap! JA I salute you ass

Yes...thanks for the link Freckles...so after watching it, I clicked on the newly released diary entries. Has anyone else seen this? I hope EVERYONE that was wondering yesterday about JM's reference to her manifesto will read this. Her May 22, 2008 entry has sent my 'disturbing' meter off the charts. I've been so sick and tired of hearing her journals repeated and wickedly spun as gospel in this trial that I tuned them out long ago...had concluded that much was embellished, but after reading this entry am thinking we all need to pay even more attention (thank you JM)...wake up if you will. This is so clearly (imoo) manufactured, that I awoke in the middle of the night realizing that instead of trying to crystal ball utilize expert Alyce's subjective techniques of determining what's true/who meant what and what it means blahblahblah...that I should simply listen to what JA DOES say. Not taking it as gospel, no...what I mean is: JA CLEARLY (PLEASE just look at the first police interrogation video 7/15/08 if you haven't yet...the FIRST thing she's saying to the female detective is JOURNALSJOURNALSJOURNALSLOOKLOOKLOOK...she's trying so hard to be casual/'helpful' HA! that it is pitifully obvious what she's doing. Please someone tell me the jury will see that snippet.

So...what she's writing is what SHE WANTS US ALL TO BELIEVE- hearing her FIRST words upon arrest followed by this journal entry...no doubt now imoo: audio, journals- 100% prefabricated...now I'm wondering how early this pre-meditation started...we all know she had at least 5 weeks after the murder to write away...now I'm convinced even the early 2008 entries (at a minimum) are suspect. In so many instances, she speaks of movies/tv shows, how IT 'really' is or isn't like it (whatever 'it' is) is on tv...I've heard her say that over and over...
-48hr interview
-show 'Cops'- 'it' isn't like that at all
-mug shot- 'it' IS just like you see on tv
-to Det. Flores: re her ninja version, refers to the 'Sopranos' and it being like that show
-now in the 5/22/08 journal entry, she's makes GIGANTIC efforts to talk about her phone getting lost, hope it's found, hope no one finds the sex pics, audio- and references how they're not as scandalous as the Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton...but ooh wouldn't it be a shame if someone discovered them (pls forgive me, but I've gotta say this to her in response: bfd you NOBODY...if you hadn't TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED AN INNOCENT MAN IN COLD BLOOD within 2 weeks NO ONE would give a rat's behind you had hot talk on your broke butt cell phone!) jmoo...sorry, had to get that off my chest
-there are some other references I suspect are fame-related, but I'll stick to the 'evidence'
-oh, and let's not forget her singing (showing off?) in interrogation videos, jail singing competition, doing interviews for 'Inside Edition', and sending her jail visitor chump guy onto HLN to 'correct' the 'inaccurate' negative public perception of her

So, in reference to an earlier convo on here re psycopaths and JA possible level, there was a discussion about level 14 and possible motivation as 'gain'...what JA could possibly have to gain from murdering TA. Obviously there was rejection/jealousy/stalking/other contributions for her motive, and perhaps she's 'only' using the fame gain to exploit her situation post-murder...but I am now seriously wondering if it could've been a larger part of her motive. Can we have a 'coincidences JA wants us to believe' thread? Because for starters (actually, I wouldn't even know where to begin) it is now nearly impossible for me to believe that the recorded, now infamous JA sex audio burned in our collective brain was not a part of her master plan. This journal entry, no matter when she wrote it, is so obviously constructed for public consumption. If she had any shame regarding it (or ANY of this horrid nightmare) why is there such glee in the writing...why does she reveal glee and self-satisfied smiles/testimony during this trial?

Okay, so to wrap it up, JM refered to her manifesto yesterday:
-manifesto: a public declaration of principles, policies, or INTENTIONS (from Latin manifestus clear, evident. See manifest
-manifest: clearly apparent to the sight or understanding, obvious. 1. To show or EVIDENCE plainly, reveal. 2. To be EVIDENCE of; PROVE.

I'm thinking perhaps JM is suggesting how artificially manufactured these bs journals are through the use of the word manifesto. Maybe he'll show the this interrogation snippet for Alyce? Can't wait to see where JM is headed with this, as the puzzle pieces are starting to fit together from this vantage point. Thoughts?
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 am

justanopinion wrote: Laughing I almost feel bad for AL... NOT.. but she was so cocky and arrogant when Juan started cross... not looking so arrogant now.. but either she plays a good game... or she is just not that bright!

I'm thinking LV is at least bright enough to have finally figured out that she will not beat JM. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 91675 I think she is reaching the point (just like Ducky) that she's realizing this was a huge career mistake. I guess we will find out in just a few hours, but, I'm speculating that she will be in self-preservation mode. I think she will try to protect/defend her professional process as best she can and (just like Ducky) start conceeding a lot to JM based on the "light" he is shedding on the case for her. Juan Martinez, "Would it surprise you to learn......?"
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 am

keikikiki wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Yes...thanks for the link Freckles...so after watching it, I clicked on the newly released diary entries. Has anyone else seen this? I hope EVERYONE that was wondering yesterday about JM's reference to her manifesto will read this. Her May 22, 2008 entry has sent my 'disturbing' meter off the charts. I've been so sick and tired of hearing her journals repeated and wickedly spun as gospel in this trial that I tuned them out long ago...had concluded that much was embellished, but after reading this entry am thinking we all need to pay even more attention (thank you JM)...wake up if you will. This is so clearly (imoo) manufactured, that I awoke in the middle of the night realizing that instead of trying to crystal ball utilize expert Alyce's subjective techniques of determining what's true/who meant what and what it means blahblahblah...that I should simply listen to what JA DOES say. Not taking it as gospel, no...what I mean is: JA CLEARLY (PLEASE just look at the first police interrogation video 7/15/08 if you haven't yet...the FIRST thing she's saying to the female detective is JOURNALSJOURNALSJOURNALSLOOKLOOKLOOK...she's trying so hard to be casual/'helpful' HA! that it is pitifully obvious what she's doing. Please someone tell me the jury will see that snippet.

So...what she's writing is what SHE WANTS US ALL TO BELIEVE- hearing her FIRST words upon arrest followed by this journal entry...no doubt now imoo: audio, journals- 100% prefabricated...now I'm wondering how early this pre-meditation started...we all know she had at least 5 weeks after the murder to write away...now I'm convinced even the early 2008 entries (at a minimum) are suspect. In so many instances, she speaks of movies/tv shows, how IT 'really' is or isn't like it (whatever 'it' is) is on tv...I've heard her say that over and over...
-48hr interview
-to Det. Flores: re her ninja version, refers to the 'Sopranos' and it being like that show
-now in the 5/22/08 journal entry, she's makes GIGANTIC efforts to talk about her phone getting lost, hope it's found, hope no one finds the sex pics, audio- and references how they're not as scandalous as the Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton...but ooh wouldn't it be a shame if someone discovered them (pls forgive me, but I've gotta say this to her in response: bfd you NOBODY...if you hadn't TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED AN INNOCENT MAN IN COLD BLOOD within 2 weeks NO ONE would give a rat's behind you had hot talk on your broke butt cell phone!) jmoo...sorry, had to get that off my chest
-there are some other references I suspect are fame-related, but I'll stick to the 'evidence'
-oh, and let's not forget her singing (showing off?) in interrogation videos, jail singing competition, doing interviews for 'Inside Edition', and sending her jail visitor chump guy onto HLN to 'correct' the 'inaccurate' negative public perception of her

So, in reference to an earlier convo on here re psycopaths and JA possible level, there was a discussion about level 14 and possible motivation as 'gain'...what JA could possibly have to gain from murdering TA. Obviously there was rejection/jealousy/stalking/other contributions for her motive, and perhaps she's 'only' using the fame gain to exploit her situation post-murder...but I am now seriously wondering if it could've been a larger part of her motive. Can we have a 'coincidences JA wants us to believe' thread? Because for starters (actually, I wouldn't even know where to begin) it is now nearly impossible for me to believe that the recorded, now infamous JA sex audio burned in our collective brain was not a part of her master plan. This journal entry, no matter when she wrote it, is so obviously constructed for public consumption. If she had any shame regarding it (or ANY of this horrid nightmare) why is there such glee in the writing...why does she reveal glee and self-satisfied smiles/testimony during this trial?

-manifesto: a public declaration of principles, policies, or INTENTIONS (from Latin manifestus clear, evident. See manifest
-manifest: clearly apparent to the sight or understanding, obvious. 1. To show or EVIDENCE plainly, reveal. 2. To be EVIDENCE of; PROVE.

I'm thinking perhaps JM is suggesting how artificially manufactured these bs journals are through the use of the word manifesto. Maybe he'll show the this interrogation snippet for Alyce? Can't wait to see where JM is headed with this, as the puzzle pieces are starting to fit together from this vantage point. Thoughts?

exceptionally well said. clear and concise. Can we get you to go give the buffoons that the Def hired lessons in clarity! Razz Razz Razz
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 am

keikikiki wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

-48hr interview

Great post! In reference to the level 14, I don't think fame was a motivator for TA's murder. JA clearly did not want to be caught and went to great lengths to avoid being caught. I think she just saw fame as a potential by-product of having been caught. I think the "gain" that would qualify her for a 14 is the gained satisfaction of the great big FU to Travis and not having to deal with TA giving another woman what JA felt she had earned and was entitled to. Other possible gains: preventing TA from "outing" her with pejorative information in her newly established social circle or possibly worse as freckles has suggested that JA may have stolen from TA.

I think the sex tape was intended to blackmail TA and/or scare off future love interests of TA. I don't think she intended to kill TA at the time the sex tape was made. I absolutely believe quite a bit of the various journals have been fabricated. Great point that it is helpful to consider what Jodi does want you to consider and then ask yourself why she wants you to consider it.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 am

abcNews Video:

Jodi Arias Abuse Expert Grilled in Cross-Examination

Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace discuss the latest in the Arizona murder trial. 03:05 | 04/09/2013

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-trial-prosecutor-grills-defense-witness-nancy-18912644
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 am

Mylife101 wrote:
justanopinion wrote: Laughing I almost feel bad for AL... NOT.. but she was so cocky and arrogant when Juan started cross... not looking so arrogant now.. but either she plays a good game... or she is just not that bright!

I'm thinking LV is at least bright enough to have finally figured out that she will not beat JM. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 91675 I think she is reaching the point (just like Ducky) that she's realizing this was a huge career mistake. I guess we will find out in just a few hours, but, I'm speculating that she will be in self-preservation mode. I think she will try to protect/defend her professional process as best she can and (just like Ducky) start conceeding a lot to JM based on the "light" he is shedding on the case for her. Juan Martinez, "Would it surprise you to learn......?"

Haha, I will be gleeful if JM utters "Would it surprise you to learn...?" today... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 759197
btw LOVE that fool emoticon...how perfect is that one?
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 am

Jodi Arias prosecutor accuses expert witness of bias

VIDEO:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2013/04/09/2066311/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 am

I had some thoughts on Jodi's journals.

She was quick to point them out to Det. Flores during her interrogation - she wanted them to see her journals to throw suspicion off of her.

We know she lies in them. And just because she's consistent in her glowing admiration for Travis doesn't mean she's not lying. We can point out many of them.

But what really got me is this - for a year and a half her journals are nothing but TRAVIS! Travis this, Travis that- on and on about Travis.

THIS is obsession! I hope to hell Juan points this out in closing. Jodi had NOTHING in her life but her chase of Travis.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 am

Freckles wrote:
keikikiki wrote:

Was just reading Alice in Wonderland full version with my niece this weekend...no joke, the Caterpillar smokin' his hookah chapter...this is givin' me deja vu...
You have the newer or the complete version.
That was not included in the first publications and not even acknowledged until after the 1940s.

(Did you know Lewis Carroll was suspected of being Jack the Ripper or possibly knowing him? I read that on wiiki the other night while researching Jack the Ripper.
Why? Lewis Carroll used a code in his books which was similar to the code associated with one found in notes left by Jack the Ripper.)

I have been a student of the Jack the Ripper case for more years than I want to admit. LC was a briefly mentioned as a suspect, but quickly discarded. Police never suspected him at all. The real JTR never used any "code". Of all the supposed JTR letters, the REAL killer only wrote ONE of those---the "From Hell, Mr. Lusk"...letter. (Some were written by quacks and some even by reporters trying to drum up stories! Jeech!)
Far from being someone 'known', the real killer is accepted by all serious scholars and police to have been a 'local' from Whitechapel, someone who was working class, and would never have attracted attention or set off alarm bells.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 am

Mari 68 wrote:I had some thoughts on Jodi's journals.

She was quick to point them out to Det. Flores during her interrogation - she wanted them to see her journals to throw suspicion off of her.

We know she lies in them. And just because she's consistent in her glowing admiration for Travis doesn't mean she's not lying. We can point out many of them.

But what really got me is this - for a year and a half her journals are nothing but TRAVIS! Travis this, Travis that- on and on about Travis.

THIS is obsession! I hope to hell Juan points this out in closing. Jodi had NOTHING in her life but her chase of Travis.

YUP!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:16 am

keikikiki wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Haha, I will be gleeful if JM utters "Would it surprise you to learn...?" today... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 759197
btw LOVE that fool emoticon...how perfect is that one?

I know! I was so hoping yesterday that I'd hear "would it suprise you to know...", followed by some piece-of- evidence bombshell! Maybe today.
I agree that Juan is setting up a lot of this for his rebuttal. Sometimes it seems like he leaves a subject hanging, but I bet we're going to get an earful and some real surprises in rebuttal and that will be the 'reward' for all of us faith followers!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 am

keikikiki wrote:
So...what she's writing is what SHE WANTS US ALL TO BELIEVE
see text there : http://www.realitychatter.com/t4281p950-jodi-arias-trial-for-the-murder-of-travis-alexander-11#203092

Hi keikikiki, Yes, I hope that jurors will have in mind that when you are aware that she is a pathological liar there is no reason to believe that what she writes is the truth. It's a drama that she wants make us believe, as you wrote it.

More precise than antisocial personality disorder, I think she suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder. Have a look to the symptoms, they just fit with her.

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 am

thanks for the 48 hrs link freckles..so glad to finally have the chance to read some of her manifesto as it was written. I am now 100% convinced alot of it was written AFTER she killed Travis..no doubt in my mind the May portion was. I have been saying all along the journal is not what I would consider physical evidence. There is no way of knowing when the entries were actually written and the writer is a proven liar. Extremely sad sad sad that Alice LaViolet based her opinion upon reading it..apologising right off the bat to a person you know has taken the life of another is something I not only find to be extremely odd but it definitely tells me she was already biased..btw
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:53 am

Jodi Arias Trial: Prosecutor Martinez Challenges LaViolette’s Credentials

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-prosecutor-martinez-challenges-laviolettes-credentials/
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 am

Will the trial be on today? I wanted to watch yesterday, Unfortunattly my plans changed and I missed most of it. Thank goodness I can follow on RC :)

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 am

carlakay wrote:thanks for the 48 hrs link freckles..so glad to finally have the chance to read some of her manifesto as it was written. I am now 100% convinced alot of it was written AFTER she killed Travis..no doubt in my mind the May portion was. I have been saying all along the journal is not what I would consider physical evidence. There is no way of knowing when the entries were actually written and the writer is a proven liar. Extremely sad sad sad that Alice LaViolet based her opinion upon reading it..apologising right off the bat to a person you know has taken the life of another is something I not only find to be extremely odd but it definitely tells me she was already biased..btw

The million $ question is why AL decided to play JA's side. With so many years of experience why didn't she saw the liar in front of her ? Was it because she hates men and see a victim in each woman ? Did she saw too many battered women which created a bias in her mind and makes her think that every woman is a battered one ? Why did Samuel followed the same track ? Why those two endangered their job, career, respectability to go in such a mess ? I think JA it's very good in lying (both meanings Laughing ) and in setting herself, as a chameleon, in the posture her interlocutor has a strong desire to see.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 pm

olivier57 wrote:
carlakay wrote:thanks for the 48 hrs link freckles..so glad to finally have the chance to read some of her manifesto as it was written. I am now 100% convinced alot of it was written AFTER she killed Travis..no doubt in my mind the May portion was. I have been saying all along the journal is not what I would consider physical evidence. There is no way of knowing when the entries were actually written and the writer is a proven liar. Extremely sad sad sad that Alice LaViolet based her opinion upon reading it..apologising right off the bat to a person you know has taken the life of another is something I not only find to be extremely odd but it definitely tells me she was already biased..btw

The million $ question is why AL decided to play JA's side. With so many years of experience why didn't she saw the liar in front of her ? Was it because she hates men and see a victim in each woman ? Did she saw too many battered women which created a bias in her mind and makes her think that every woman is a battered one ? Why did Samuel followed the same track ? Why those two endangered their job, career, respectability to go in such a mess ? I think JA it's very good in lying (both meanings Laughing ) and in setting herself, as a chameleon, in the posture her interlocutor has a strong desire to see.

the only logic I can see in anyone getting involved with someone such as Jodi is to get their mug on tv..the money is a plus too and considering how UNprofessional these last 2 experts have been I would bet they aint been making all that much lately. Seriously the whole snow white crap prob ruined this womans reputation already.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 pm

olivier57 wrote:

$$$$$$
It's all about the money, and fairly easy money. Neither of them exerted themselves very much beyond a few interviews with Jodi. I think in both cases these 2 were so clueless, that they actually thought they'd be shining stars in this trial. I think they were also both too arrogant to see that they were standing in front of the Juan-bus that would flatten them. Look at the way each of them talk to Juan. They are disrespectful, and continually got 'prickly', making sure to rub their credentials and experience in his face, (as if he's an uneducated rube!)
There was/is a lot of "I've been doing this for 35 years", etc.

Both Dr. baboon and ALV simply had no idea that Juan had the smarts, skill, or mastery of his craft to shred the half-assed conclusions they testified to! They were blinded by their own greed, and their own sense of invulnerability. In addition to the pile of money they each got, I am positive they could see even more cash coming their way from media interviews, books, or an added page onto their resumes!
I am sure that not for one minute did it dawn on them that the defense's case is so poor and so improbable that their witnesses all come across as supporting insupportable ideas---They all come across as lazy, incompetent money grubbers!
These two have thrown their careers down the toilet. I don't even know if it has dawned on them yet. They certainly look like untrustworthy fools to the majority of people who know anything about this case.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:24 pm

olivier57 wrote:

In fairness to AL Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 67673 she is a DV expert and most likely is accustomed to the poor baby routine how do we re-establish your power.. She most likely apologized as an act of empathy (none should have been given) ..guess I would have been hard pressed to even say "I have been looking forward to meeting you" think my approach would have been very hardline and may have been a roadblock... but might have said who I was and that I was hired to help her and that she needed to be honest with me or I would walk. I have never had any trouble with establishing rapport with putting all the cards on the table and setting boundaries. But that stunned look of AL when she is smiling tells me that she is a marshmallow and Hodi saw right through that and fed her a big line of BS hope that she has no trouble swallowing it now! lol!

and 18th Century I agree with everything you said. I also believe that is why Juan is not calling all of Travis' friends to the stand. Although I would have liked to have seen Dr. Hiatt.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Okay I just lost my response to Olivier, and in the meantime 18thcenturylady's response knocked it out of the park, so I'll just say ditto and btw Olivier Laughing good one!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 pm

olivier57 wrote:

IMO. If a person had no history with Jodi and only met her after the murder, it would be easier to believe her story of abuse. If she turned on her so called charm and acted like the "poor little victim" AND the person did not research Jodi's past, her relatives, her friends, and her past victims, that person could be taken in by this manipulator. I believe that the reason both of these so-called experts fell short on cross is because they did not get enough info (their fault), they have overblown egos, and believed the DT. I don't feel sorry for them at all because due to their incompetence the jury, Juan, and all of the public who care about Travis (including RC guests and members ) have to listen to them regurgitate JA's lies and fantasies.

I wonder how in the world they can look at the pictures of Travis on that fateful June 2008 day and support this murderer in anyway.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Hey if anyone knows the date of the sex audio JA recorded, could ya lemme know?

Last edited by keikikiki on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 pm

justanopinion wrote:
olivier57 wrote:

In fairness to AL Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 67673 she is a DV expert and most likely is accustomed to the poor baby routine how do we re-establish your power.. She most likely apologized as an act of empathy (none should have been given) ..guess I would have been hard pressed to even say "I have been looking forward to meeting you" think my approach would have been very hardline and may have been a roadblock... but might have said who I was and that I was hired to help her and that she needed to be honest with me or I would walk. I have never had any trouble with establishing rapport with putting all the cards on the table and setting boundaries. But that stunned look of AL when she is smiling tells me that she is a marshmallow and Hodi saw right through that and fed her a big line of BS hope that she has no trouble swallowing it now! lol!

and 18th Century I agree with everything you said. I also believe that is why Juan is not calling all of Travis' friends to the stand. Although I would have liked to have seen Dr. Hiatt.

Me too! Dr. Hiatt seems such a nice man. I am a bit suprised not to see him as a prosecution witness.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

keikikiki wrote:Okay I just lost my response to Olivier, and in the meantime 18thcenturylady's response knocked it out of the park, so I'll just say ditto and btw Olivier Laughing good one!

Aww...thanks. I do appreciate the kind words.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm

seal is up!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Good morning! Everyone refreshed for our morning exercises? Very Happy

Refresh the coffee and catch up on my reading.

Here is a link to the trial if you need one:
http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=040813-jodi-arias-trial
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks for those interesting answers. I wonder how AL dans Dr S will feel if they read that. By the way, they probably have a look to what is said everywhere each day...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Good Morning Freckles we're on roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:46 pm

were up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 pm

starting with a side bar and judge handing the atty's a paper
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:48 pm

IMO, JA realizes each person she encounters has an agenda. They fail to appreciate SHE has an agenda, too. They seem to think, after a first meet when she appears distant, they have "won her over" and proceed to clap themselves on their backs. The truth is, that appearance is part of JA's game and SHE is the one who is laughing at how easy it was to fool them to do her bidding for her.

Flores was a "worthy" competitor for her in her opinion. He was NOT won over. His game is still on.

JMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 pm

in chambers exparty (spelled wrong) proceeding with miss Arias
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Freckles wrote:IMO, JA realizes each person she encounters has an agenda. They fail to appreciate SHE has an agenda, too. They seem to think, after a first meet when she appears distant, they have "won her over" and proceed to clap themselves on their backs. The truth is, that appearance is part of JA's game and SHE is the one who is laughing at how easy it was to fool them to do her bidding for her.

Flores was a "worthy" competitor for her in her opinion. He was NOT won over. His game is still on.

JMO.

You know it Freckles...that's why he's got my respect. And don't forget my man JM Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 20 759197

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4292
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20