Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 pm

after jury left the room... jodi nodded at someone.. and then stepped back behind JW to look at them.. then left the room ... what was that all about??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 pm

just from the examples that JM gave about JA she sounds self-absorbed...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 pm

justanopinion wrote:she signed a Manifesto in case she became famous from this case?? WTF

Ditto...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

keikikiki wrote:
SprayCanAnn wrote:

Right now she should apologize for reading a bunch of fiction and accepting it as fact, looking at Jodi's nasty pics and liking them a little too much, charging the state of AZ $250.00 per hr to read the fiction and like the pics,and $300.00hr to sit up there and carry on w/ this insanity. Then she should apologize to all battered women, and anyone she has ever represented in the past.

Two thumbs up Spraycanann!

:) thanks keikikik

photo 0dIaOiNnw-1.gif
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

I am getting about an 8 minute time delay...just got the sidebar and the manifesto stuff...

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Bmore wrote:i love when JM is accommodating to the witness, shows he's not some mean man just wants the truth

I noticed that too, when he knows he's getting the truth he does become much nicer .
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Here I am! I'll take the high five---Thanks! I'm chuffed! Jodi did get several of her lies/scenarios from various films. I did write a long post a week or two ago about the Steve Carroll letters and the whole story behind them, and how Travis got wind of what was going on. It was that episode that sparked his famous May 26, 2008 email to Jodi calling her a liar/sociopath.[/quote]

Yay! HIGH-FIVE sister! Can't wait to find that post later! Very Happy
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Juror probably laughed when they said Einstein IQ!!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:I am totally blown away that Jodi believed her IQ would be close to Einsteins!

WHHHHHHHAAAAAT????

Alice just testified to first meeting Jodi and said she got excited about doing an IQ test..Juan brought up the Einstein comment I mentioned above asking if that is something a person with low self esteem would say..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:28 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but it was just painful to watch today.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:28 pm

the manifesto according to one tweet is

chris stark‏@stark39231m
#JodiArias Manifesto to be published; a written declaration of her intentions, motives, N view of the MURDER @mamanastase
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 pm

justanopinion wrote:the manifesto according to one tweet is

chris stark‏@stark39231m
#JodiArias Manifesto to be published; a written declaration of her intentions, motives, N view of the MURDER @mamanastase
She thought being famous was the same as being infamous;
she meant notorious but due to a brain fog, she was confused. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:34 pm

chris stark‏@stark39231m

Wow, sounds like the Uni-bomber
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:34 pm

whoever is narrating her journals needs to STHU... OMG that is soooo annoying...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferNone of the reporters seems to know anything about the manifesto they are discussing in the Arias trial.

4:22
Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer@muggsy I don't know. The reporters here are all asking that. Cross-examination is supposed to come out of direct examination. This is new.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

chris stark‏@stark39231m

Well, JW asked for it! She repeatedly referred to the journal "articles"...stressed it in fact. ARTICLES. And a manifesto is a collection of "articles".

In addition, the word itself (manifesto) has negative connotations (ie Hitler, Unibomber, etc).

Juan is da bomb!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

It's also great that he is questioning ALV using her own notes as reference. LOL.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:50 pm

It just ended here. Slow internet or something.
What is the "manifesto" in case she became famous???
Say what? Puts a new twist on the murder, doesn't it?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 pm

I believe Juan is referring to Jodi's journal when he speaks of a manifesto..perfect term for this work of fiction IMHO
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 pm

I believe her "Manifesto" is her journal??

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 pm

sorry carlakay....i didn't refresh fast enough...lol

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 pm

carlakay wrote:I believe Juan is referring to Jodi's journal when he speaks of a manifesto..perfect term for this work of fiction IMHO

Yes! The rantings of a psychopath/sociopath.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 pm

lostyou wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but it was just painful to watch today.

it wasn't too bad for me..the last two days of direct last week were extremely tough for me so I am relieved to have Juan back up to keep it real..well aside from our trip down the rabbit hole there at first anyhow..even then before close of court that day I totally understood the point he was making. He did really well today too..Alice looked like a misled fool for a good part of it IMO
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Bo wrote:sorry carlakay....i didn't refresh fast enough...lol

no prob..be grateful tho ya didnt get delayed due to diaper duty...that last one I delt with was a whopper..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:18 pm

i think this has been mentioned before but comparing old blonde pics of JA and then her in court I guess it's the weightloss but she has a pig nose now. before it looked normal and how it's like drawn up and you see straight in thru her nostrils... that is weird... i think someone before said it looked like an outlet... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Bmore wrote:i think this has been mentioned before but comparing old blonde pics of JA and then her in court I guess it's the weightloss but she has a pig nose now. before it looked normal and how it's like drawn up and you see straight in thru her nostrils... that is weird... i think someone before said it looked like an outlet... lol

LOL, weightloss maybe... but all of those pics from back then are all of her wearing make up and I can guarantee you everyone of those pics went through a Photoshop edit.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:57 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130128arias-exclusive-what-was-like-work-as-model.html

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/21/man-who-hired-jodi-arias-model-clothing-line-speaks

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 pm

justanopinion wrote:AL really frightens me... how many people has she treated? How many have been mistakenly treated? Wow this woman is so myopic that she just can see the forest for the one tree! How many people should get a refund from this woman... lol If I had been one of her clients I would now be asking for my money back!! crystal ball

How many lost their kids over her b/s?

How many lost their kids with Samuels testimony?

Where do these idiots come from?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Calypso wrote:
justanopinion wrote:AL really frightens me... how many people has she treated? How many have been mistakenly treated? Wow this woman is so myopic that she just can see the forest for the one tree! How many people should get a refund from this woman... lol If I had been one of her clients I would now be asking for my money back!! crystal ball

How many lost their kids over her b/s?

How many lost their kids with Samuels testimony?

Where do these idiots come from?

lol well they couldn't find a second one in Arizona... went to California for this last one!!! geek wonder how many they interviewed... roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Bmore wrote:i think this has been mentioned before but comparing old blonde pics of JA and then her in court I guess it's the weightloss but she has a pig nose now. before it looked normal and how it's like drawn up and you see straight in thru her nostrils... that is weird... i think someone before said it looked like an outlet... lol
I went back and looked at vids and pics of JA.It is bizarre as her whole demeanor changes day by day. I recall it being said at the start of the trial how JA "absorbed" or became according to those around her and her own desires or needs.
They called her a chameleon. She is freaky. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Freckles wrote:
I went back and looked at vids and pics of JA.It is bizarre as her whole demeanor changes day by day. I recall it being said at the start of the trial how JA "absorbed" or became according to those around her and her own desires or needs.

Interesting comments. Pig nose? Does that mean that those two attorneys have lain down with pigs and are rolling in the mud? They act like it too. What pig sty did they find their experts in?
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Freckles wrote:

LOL chameleon! Well, she DOES have lizard lids (no eyelids) and almost no eyelashes so I agree she has reptile in her.
I think she is part Komodo dragon because of her tongue flicking problem.
Hey Freckles I put my "banned" video and my other videos links up if you wanted to see the "banned" video.
I've had my Spraycanann account since 6-07 and I've never had one mark against me until now. So I had to upload it on a separate YouTube account... I don't want to lose my SCA YT channel.
Anyway, the video is back up and the link is in The Smoking Room forum... I think that's where we were?
:)
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Thanks, Spraycan! I'll take a look at them later tonight. geek
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:32 pm

I was fixing dinner and serving the family and missed the Einstein comments and also the manifesto comments. I think I caught up on the manifesto ( which is really eerie) but can someone summarize the Einstein comments pls? If not I will check u-tube later.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 am

Pianist wrote:I was fixing dinner and serving the family and missed the Einstein comments and also the manifesto comments. I think I caught up on the manifesto ( which is really eerie) but can someone summarize the Einstein comments pls? If not I will check u-tube later.

ALV has testified that JA suffered from low self esteem, JM was asking her would someone who suffers from low self esteem ask someone to copyright/publish her "manifesto" in case this case made her famous. Something like that. Everyone is speculating whay this "manifesto" is. I agree with whomever posted that they think the "manifesto" could just be JA journals.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 am

Pianist wrote:I was fixing dinner and serving the family and missed the Einstein comments and also the manifesto comments. I think I caught up on the manifesto ( which is really eerie) but can someone summarize the Einstein comments pls? If not I will check u-tube later.

Also, along the same line of questioning from JM about self esteem, seems JA was excited at having her IQ tested because she thought she would score right up there with Einstein. Some low self esteem huh?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 am

By the way, did her IQ score ever come out?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:16 am

lostyou wrote:By the way, did her IQ score ever come out?
No.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:31 am

UNAIRED VIDEO OF JA

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/previously-unaired-48-hours-clips-of-jodi-arias/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 am

One of JA's relatives?
Yreka IS pretty small...
http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/article/20130408/NEWS/130409756
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 am

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 42 : Juan Martinez Vs. Alyce LaViolette : Part 1 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEv6fvvVFUs

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 42 : Juan Martinez Vs. Alyce LaViolette : Part 2 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akl289JSSXI

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 42 : Juan Martinez Vs. Alyce LaViolette : Part 3 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYgP43GVCuQ

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 42 : Juan Martinez Vs. Alyce LaViolette : Part 4 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uujsk-MtLfI

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 42 : Juan Martinez Vs. Alyce LaViolette : Part 5 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW068-6QEfo

Jodi Arias Trial : Day 42 : Juan Martinez Vs. Alyce LaViolette : Part 6 (No Sidebars)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtejjWAffPU
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 19 Empty tweets from Nancy Grace

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 am

tweets from Nancy Grace (4/8/13):

NancyGraceHLN This is a death penalty case--the fact that #TravisAlexander was reportedly saying in text/emails that he was afraid of #JodiArias matters 4 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN The jury will never know that just before trial #JodiArias tried her best to plead guilty to murder 2--she wasn't saying self-defense then 4 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN LaViolette is definitely digging her heels in so far #JodiArias 4 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN After 2 weeks on the stand, Alyce LaViolette finally admits that #JodiArias may have lied to her 4 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN Prosecutor Juan Martinez is slicing the defense expert up on everything--even her resume! #JodiArias 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN Once again the defense seems to be crumbling on the stand while being crossed by Martinez #JodiArias 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN Here's the sad truth--#JodiArias will probably be able to sell that manifesto for a lot of money one day 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN #JodiArias has written a manifesto & wanted copies of it to sign in case she got famous?! I only pray the jury was taking notes during that 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

NancyGraceHLN Right now a fight is raging between the prosecution & #JodiArias' domestic violence expert. We're live in the courtroom 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 am

Juan Martinez is brilliant. He is "on top of his game." Definitely "thinks on his feet."

Martinez sliced and diced Alyce LaViolette today. lol

In my opinion, Jodi Arias was not a battered woman. It is an insult to battered women for this liar to claim that Travis Alexander, who is not here to defend himself, battered and abused her.

I do hope the jury finds her guilty. She deserves the death penalty. She is a cold blooded murderer. JMO
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:04 am

Mikee Daniels: Jodi Arias, Death Penalty Yes or No

Watch more Mikee "Kung Pow" Daniels videos in the Smoking Room!

Last edited by Calypso on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:14 am

Exclusive: Jodi Arias' neighbor tells all
By Dr. Drew staff
HLN-TV

Updated 11:51 PM EDT, Mon April 08, 2013

Source:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/08/jodis-neighbor-tells-all?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 am

If this has already been posted, please disregard:

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion2.pdf
ABC 15 - Phoenix, AZ --pdf: Motion for mistrial dated 4/7/13
~~~~~

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion1.pdf
ABC 15 - Phoenix, AZ -- pdf: Motion to Preclude dated 4/7/13
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 am

I may be wrong. Just tossing this idea out there:
Could Ja have been getting extra cash with one of those credit card scammer things? Could she have been scamming customers at the restaurant?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:01 am

Freckles wrote:IMO, JA was NOT jealous about sharing Travis but relinquishing him. A threesome would destroy him in the Church and enable her to force him to marry her; further, as long as she CONTROLLED him, she could care less about matters of the heart, IMO. JMO.

No he would never marry someone who would do that. I think Jodi's willingness to jump into bed w/Travis so fast hurt her chances with him right from the gitgo. I don't think either of them would have gone that far. Besides her sex w/Travis was only a means (she thought) to an end. If you listen to or read her 'gripes', what she wants is PDA, hand holding, cuddling, proprietary affection, which she never got from him.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:04 am

carlakay wrote:
olivier57 wrote:

Thanks Carlakay ! No doubt she doesn't care, she just doesn't know what is a mail, so no doubt she can't understand how to make a fake one...

and... Happy Diapday !

your welcome and yeah wth is up with that? so far she has admitted she knows nothing of text messaging and knows nothing about emails and all I could think upon each admission of such is " How does she communicate with the people who ask her to come speak about DV then?

Guys, the other day I wanted to leave her an email about what she did in court going up to Sam, but she has NO email address on her website. I guess she doesn't use a computer very much.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Another motion for mistrial because of the way Juan Martinez talks and questions the victim ? Oh ... You are being too rough on the difficult man hater that won't answer your questions said no judge ever.
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next