Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

+29
keikikiki
SprayCanAnn
Pianist
sitemama
Weeziethm
neens
Bo
auman58
jerseyjul1
justanopinion
Bmore
hello clarice
olivier57
Mrskinger
Calypso
gsweater
Mari 68
Ann - Tx
Mylife101
yellow bike
Claire C.
Freckles
Puzzler
Moosiesmama
stina
Alessandra_Deux
tesstruhart
Ms. Gibson
lostyou
33 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Pianist wrote:
carlakay wrote:

IT IS!!! Makes no sense at all to me wth it can not be presented as evidence against her despite the fact it was all ruled as fictitious when she STILL is making the same accusations in the courtroom!

I would think that the fact she tried to use the fake letters should be allowed. Strange how anything that maligns her character is deemed too prejudicial but all the crap about Travis which strikes at his character is allowed.

I've never heard of those! what were the letters about? I have to google this....

neens

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

Post by Junebug Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi Everybody!

So ready to finally get to the jury questions.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:21 pm

neens wrote:
Pianist wrote:

I would think that the fact she tried to use the fake letters should be allowed. Strange how anything that maligns her character is deemed too prejudicial but all the crap about Travis which strikes at his character is allowed.

I've never heard of those! what were the letters about? I have to google this....

well I can't recall if it was fake journal entries or emails that were suppose to of been written by Travis but the gist of em were he was admitting to having a problem being attracted to children.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm

SprayCanAnn wrote:
Bmore wrote:what threat? someone on JA's site threatened JM? Why do I feel like the asian guy on the surf beach in the twilight movie? lol

BBM
OMG! Too FUNNY!
I feel like that too but I refuse to go near the JII site. All it has done (the few times that I did check it out) is infuriate me. Everything related to this trial is infuriating enough without adding the opinions of the world's greatest idiots into the mix.
I would need Thorazine if I went by there at this point.

BBM
LOL, me, too!

I have to say that no one is completely innocent and we all have our quirks. As for me, well, add me to the "crimes against plantkind" black thumb group. ;)
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Pianist wrote:

Especially when there is hard proof of one but zero proof of the other.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

good grief another 30 minutes before they start..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball2m
Public being let in. Juan carrying 2 plastic evidence w/dark objects in them to Exhibits table. #JodiArias

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 pm

OMG is someone gonna type out each question???

Is anyone available to do this????

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Judge just said 30 more minutes before we start.

...maybe they are reviving Alyce after she reviewed all of the questions Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 pm

auman58 wrote:
Pianist wrote:

and you would think someone as smart as Einstein would know better! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 20 643974

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 pm

justanopinion wrote:I think that Jodi is HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDERED

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-pe06.html

Diagnostic Features:

Histrionic Personality Disorder is a condition characterized by excessive emotionality and attention-seeking. This disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing.

Complications:

Individuals with this disorder may have difficulty achieving emotional intimacy in romantic relationships. Without being aware of it, they often act out a role (e.g., "victim" or "princess"). They may seek to control their partner through emotional manipulation or seductiveness on one level, whereas displaying a marked dependency on them at another level. Individuals with this disorder often have impaired relationships with same-sex friends because of their sexually provocative behavior or their demands for constant attention. They crave novelty, stimulation, and excitement and have a tendency to become bored with their usual routine. Although they often initiate a job or project with great enthusiasm, their interest may lag quickly. The actual risk of suicide is not known, but individuals with this disorder are at increased risk for suicidal gestures and threats to get attention and coerce better care giving.

let me know what you all think!! there is also co-morbidity with this disorder...

Yeah, along with about three other co-morbidities!!! Oh Behave

Last edited by renatae on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 pm

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I don't think any of Jodi's lies are believable. I think that if no money had been involved, Alyce would have run not walked to the nearest door, and told the DT that Jodi was a lying manipulative stalker!

Oh I have said it before and I will say it again..had chica called 911 immedietly after killing him and confessed this tale the defense been telling in court right away I would not be capable of finding her guilty of murder 1..but the fact is THIS story did not come out until she was privy to ALL the evidence they had against her and YEARS to perfect it. So sure it could of been an outstanding lie that would of worked but that aint how she rolled..she is NOT smarter than Einstein after all..lol

Carlakay, my thoughts exactly. Very Happy
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm

auman58 wrote:
Pianist wrote:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 20 88030 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 20 88030 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 20 88030
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:35 pm

30 more minutes while they convince ALV not to jump..

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Howdy Renatae! You said what I was thinking! I just joined in the convo recently too- this forum truly helps my brain untangle the knotted mess of lies thrown about by this dteam. Welcome, and I hope to hear more from you!

Thank you, and hello!! Yep, they sure have a tangled web of woven &^%%^&& there, now, don't they?
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:48 pm

neens wrote:30 more minutes while they convince ALV not to jump..

They're singing the song from that Jim Carrey movie. The "ledge" song.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm

auman58 wrote:

They're singing the song from that Jim Carrey movie. The "ledge" song.

Hahahaha! roflao looks like they got her to come down

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Laughing Hi Neens! Glad you're here with us!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Chambers again! UGH!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Attorneys on both sides and Arias just went into chambers. #JodiArias16
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Counsel as well as Samantha and Travis' brother and #JodiArias are called back to chambers. Stay tuned

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:02 pm

What's the point of the jury questions if the witness and dteam can throw out the ones they don't want? Those are the ones I want answered!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:03 pm

keikikiki wrote:

Laughing Hi Neens! Glad you're here with us!

thanks keikikiki!

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:04 pm

sitemama wrote:What's the point of the jury questions if the witness and dteam can throw out the ones they don't want? Those are the ones I want answered!

not sure thats the case..think those that are thrown out are ones that have no relevence to what was asked during direct or cross
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Hey Jodi ....Keep staring down the jury like you've been doing...I think it will help you Tremendously!!!! LOL ...

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Mari 68 wrote:OMG is someone gonna type out each question???

Is anyone available to do this????

I'm gonna try to write some of the good ones on the questions topic but if you're gonna miss them i'm sure the vid will be on youtube

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm

carlakay wrote:
sitemama wrote:What's the point of the jury questions if the witness and dteam can throw out the ones they don't want? Those are the ones I want answered!

not sure thats the case..think those that are thrown out are ones that have no relevence to what was asked during direct or cross

I think the ones that are thrown out irrelevant or redundant. I am sure since they are individual there several that jurors thought on their own and are the same.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Thanks Carlakay. We don't have this feature in NC, so I wasn't sure why they were reviewing the questions before hand.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

sitemama wrote:Thanks Carlakay. We don't have this feature in NC, so I wasn't sure why they were reviewing the questions before hand.

your welcome..first I heard tale of such doings myself and was thrilled bout it til I learned of the reviewing biz..I still think it's a pretty good idea to allow the jury to ask questions but I now feel only the judge and attorneys should be allowed a preview..the witnesses should just get sidelined..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

I hope each question ends with....YES or NO bounce
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I hope each question ends with....YES or NO bounce

well so far Jodi seems to of been the only one who tried to stray off that path so I'm betting AL will as well
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 pm

am I the only one who has the jeopardy melody going off in my head everytime they make us wait like this?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 pm

But remember, AL can't answer Yes or No nor can she answer Good or Bad, or Black and White.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:19 pm

carlakay wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:I hope each question ends with....YES or NO bounce

well so far Jodi seems to of been the only one who tried to stray off that path so I'm betting AL will as well

Both JA and ALV love the sound of their own voice. They are smarter than the rest of the world. Their opinions are the best. In fact they can cure can dr and world hunger if we would just listen to them.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 pm

sitemama wrote:Thanks Carlakay. We don't have this feature in NC, so I wasn't sure why they were reviewing the questions before hand.

OT sorry... just saying hi sitemama, I'm in NC too.
The pollen is killing me today!
Have a great evening.
Very Happy
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Bo wrote:Hey Jodi ....Keep staring down the jury like you've been doing...I think it will help you Tremendously!!!! LOL ...

So glad someone else noticed that too! Shocked
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Bmore wrote:I've read about that before JAO... there is a girl that goes to school with my kids that other students were saying they think she has this, thought it was odd they even heard of it... she doesn't get along with other girls to much and likes to be very flirty / teasing the guys but when they go to make a move she freaks out... always seeking full attention and talks of suicide and self harm if she's not getting it to draw it back to her... Ton of baggage with this one... sad part is she was raped by her dad as a child (he's in prison now) but uses that part of her history as an ice breaker with new people... Hi i'm so and so, my dad raped me when i was little... WTH? Alot of her behavior seemed to be for attention, she would play it up alot... My one daughter isn't into the drama and didn't feed into it so she didn't like her... It got to the point this girl reported my daughter for bullying, here a person just needs to feel threatened... This girl is 5'9" and my daughter 4'11", i said when she brings in a step-stool be worried otherwise this is redic... So my daughter got a write up, I had to go to the BOE and explain how this girl actually bullied (would stare and try to intimidate, spread rumors, lie, try and turn people against her, etc.) my daughter and they handled the situation... How manipulative people are is scary...

Before you even said it, I knew you were going to say that she had been molested. The first few things you described her as - flirting, teasing, but freaking if anyone responds, are very common in molestation victims.
Being sexually abused as a youngster is so devastating to a developing child and has pervasive consequences, including in some instances that person growing up, not recognizing the damage that was done to them, and then as adults trying to recreate the "caring relationship" they thought they had with their abuser, continuing the cycle. While it's obvious many, if not most, child molesters think nothing of their victims, there are those who were also abused as children and are genuinely so confused they do not see their crimes as they truly are.

It's too bad this young lady has developed such self-defeating behaviors in an effort to cope (and probably protect herself by sabotaging relationships before anyone could get close enough to hurt her) and I'm sorry she was so threatening to your daughter. I hope she gets the help she obviously needs.

Last edited by renatae on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:28 pm

I posted exactly one hour ago that we had another 30 minute wait..man this is killing me
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

ok here is my best case scenerio on why such a long delay..The Alexander sibs lost it and beat the hell out of entire defense team

worst case scenerio..Jodi used stashed pen on Juan affraid
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

You guys all really need a laugh. This is from SprayCanAnn---Thank you girl!
This is so hilarious hubby and I were in tears.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

This just figures, hubby is out of town so I don't have to cook dinner etc... and can actually watch the afternoon session live! LOL Thought all the stars were aligning when defense wrapped up at lunch.

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4294
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20