Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

+29
keikikiki
SprayCanAnn
Pianist
sitemama
Weeziethm
neens
Bo
auman58
jerseyjul1
justanopinion
Bmore
hello clarice
olivier57
Mrskinger
Calypso
gsweater
Mari 68
Ann - Tx
Mylife101
yellow bike
Claire C.
Freckles
Puzzler
Moosiesmama
stina
Alessandra_Deux
tesstruhart
Ms. Gibson
lostyou
33 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

In chambers now w/Jodi present for an ex parte proceeding.
(ex par·te
/eks ˈpärtē/
Adjective
With respect to or in the interests of one side only or of an interested outside party.
Synonyms
unilateral - one-sided)

Just before that Jodi was fully turned facing spectators and staring at them---not a quick look. The camera was on her so I don't know who she was looking at.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

justanopinion wrote:in chambers exparty (spelled wrong) proceeding with miss Arias

What is this??? every damn day!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

I wonder what the motion is this time... Hope that it is something from whomever Hodi stares at when standing... I think it might be Travis' brother gives me the willies everytime I see her do it..
JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:56 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:In chambers now w/Jodi present for an ex parte proceeding.
(ex par·te
/eks ˈpärtē/
Adjective
With respect to or in the interests of one side only or of an interested outside party.
Synonyms
unilateral - one-sided)

Just before that Jodi was fully turned facing spectators and staring at them---not a quick look. The camera was on her so I don't know who she was looking at.

What does that mean? Does JM go too? Or just dteam?
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:56 pm

justanopinion wrote:I wonder what the motion is this time... Hope that it is something from whomever Hodi stares at when standing... I think it might be Travis' brother gives me the willies everytime I see her do it..
JMOO

If I were one of T's family, I would stare her down every damn time she turned around and never break gaze until SHE turned back to the front!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:58 pm

keikikiki wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:In chambers now w/Jodi present for an ex parte proceeding.
(ex par·te
/eks ˈpärtē/
Adjective
Synonyms
unilateral - one-sided)

What does that mean? Does JM go too? Or just dteam?

All the attorneys and Jodi are in the room with the judge. Whatever the issue is, it involves only one party.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm

No wonder this trial will be going until May!

I am so sick of ALV refusal to answer questions. She alone is responsible for dragging out the cross. Progress is so slow because of her recalcitrance.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Could it be about ALV approaching Samantha last Thursday? Or would JM be in there too if that was the case?
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm

back in session
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:02 pm

back
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Jeanine on Dr.D said she can't stand AL that she is sooo condescending when she says Mr. Martinez...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Alyce, Alyce, just answer the F'in question and your pain will soon be over.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:07 pm

He is claiming his court, laying out the terms for today with Alyce! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 pm

It seems like Stephens could just say AL just stop the word games and lets get on with this.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 pm

justanopinion wrote:Don't know how I missed this... Taylor Searle quoted as saying....

“I immediately suspected Jodi and told the 911 people that I thought it was her,” revealed Taylor, who can be heard in the background of the chilling tapes.

“Then I was afraid she might have hurt someone else so I started calling Travis’ other girlfriends and seeing if they were OK.”

When asked why he thought the petite girl could have butchered his friend so brutally, he replied: “It was only a few days earlier when he showed me the message that he was breaking it off. I asked if he was scared she might hurt him. She had been really stalker-ish and all up in his grill,” said Taylor.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-is-evil-dangerous-she-scares-me-says-her-victims-best-friend/
Oh, wow! I had NOT read that either!
Powerful suggestion, isn't it?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 pm

if she was not so busy defending her own a$$ right now she could probably answer JM with more clarity... but she is caught up in defending her career and trying to determine where JM is going to take it... will it be the boys bathroom toilets or the girls bathroom toilets... jmoo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

she's anticipating where he's going to go and won't answer the questions... The jury has to see how difficult she's being, it's really simple... after all is said and done do you think JA had secondary gain when dealing with you yes or no?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

OMG ALV refuses to answer any questions. She is so disrespectful. I feel that yell at the computer, scream out loud coming on! She is just so ICKY!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

JA looks like a little girl going off to a birthday party.
Yuck. She needs to act her age and know her place.
She is far from being the little girl with all her actions, ie, anal, oral, vaginal, murderous, conniving, profane mouth.
Mama, get that spoon!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Don't know how I missed this... Taylor Searle quoted as saying....

“I immediately suspected Jodi and told the 911 people that I thought it was her,” revealed Taylor, who can be heard in the background of the chilling tapes.

“Then I was afraid she might have hurt someone else so I started calling Travis’ other girlfriends and seeing if they were OK.”

When asked why he thought the petite girl could have butchered his friend so brutally, he replied: “It was only a few days earlier when he showed me the message that he was breaking it off. I asked if he was scared she might hurt him. She had been really stalker-ish and all up in his grill,” said Taylor.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-is-evil-dangerous-she-scares-me-says-her-victims-best-friend/
Oh, wow! I had NOT read that either!
Powerful suggestion, isn't it?

Freckles when I read it I got goosebumps... tells you where they immediately went based on knowing Jodi.. it is chilling!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Bmore wrote:she's anticipating where he's going to go and won't answer the questions... The jury has to see how difficult she's being, it's really simple... after all is said and done do you think JA had secondary gain when dealing with you yes or no?
Yes. She is trying to control Juan again.
She has to understand HE is in the driver's seat, she is not!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Juan is going for the gold today.
Look at his tie.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Awwwww H no. Reasonable doubt. I know JM wants to smack her.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Does she keep looking over for approval after every question ? Clearly Jodi controls this woman since she keeps looking for approval ... Isn't that a form of abuse as well to this woman ?
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Gosh she's a pain in the ass...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 pm

OMG I want to wipe that smirk off of her ugly face.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:22 pm

I want to smack the sneer off Alyce's mug.
Get the wooden spoons out!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi Everyone! Wow Juan is on fire today! This is great!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Does she teach the women that she helps to talk to people like this ? She isn't helping get rid of domestic violence she is making it spread!
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:24 pm

JM's going to get the father's taped interview into the court! Wow. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Freckles wrote:JM's going to get the father's taped interview into the court! Wow. Cool

WHAT???????????????????????
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Freckles wrote:JM's going to get the father's taped interview into the court! Wow. Cool

That would be amazing! Go Juan!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

That's very funny to watch JW going on panic when questions are too dangerous... sustain, oh no, sorry, objection, judge, may we approach, approach, we come, arrrghhh just STOP HIM he's going to find the truth.... !!!roflao

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Concensus...I agree. BIG PITA---get out that spoon!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Mrskinger wrote:Does she teach the women that she helps to talk to people like this ? She isn't helping get rid of domestic violence she is making it spread!
She is abusing me! I am in pain!!! I want to get violent just listening to her... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 180611
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 pm

I heard her clearly say that if she was presented evidence to the contrary that Jodi was not truthful or information that she was not given that she reserved the right to back out... that was passed over...

I think she is having doubts and wants JM to softly give her the reasons to answer in a way that provides her a way to back out and save her a$$ MOO MOO MOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

WHAT???????????????????????
JM is asking the witness re JA's father's statements.
The only statements I know of her the ones "Bill" made to Det Flores in the interview room on July 15, 2008, @ the time of JA's arrest.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Mrskinger wrote:Does she teach the women that she helps to talk to people like this ? She isn't helping get rid of domestic violence she is making it spread!

Any married people out there.....can you imagine talking to your spouse the way she answers. There would be domestic violence leading to lots of murders if spouses talked or avoiding answering the way she does. I now have walked all over the house trying to work off my anger at her.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Pee break everyone.
Now what?
Maybe the dad's tape like you said?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Right on Freckles!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:30 pm

whoot whoot Juan
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Going after Alyce for her belief JA ONLY lied AFTER she killed Travis.
JM is ready to share the interview the father gave to Flores where the father stated JA was a liar...
9 seconds of damning evidence coming up! No

-- Father stated on the tape: "...she had never been honest with us since that and she was only 14 then..."

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

lets give the defence what they want play the whole interview ... where her father says she screamed and yelled at his wife... where she lies... play it all!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Freckles wrote:I want to smack the sneer off Alyce's mug.
Get the wooden spoons out!

LOL!!!
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Okay so I logged in for a live feed.

Damnit! I have a schit-ton of work to get done today - but it seems we just might get AL to admit she was duped.

I can't miss this!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 pm

OMG!!! That is AWESOME! Throwing dad at AL. LOVVVVVE Juan!
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Alyce just had the opportunity to gracefully admit she was uninformed but she steadfastly digs in her heels. She is pigheaded.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Well I guess I'm wasting my time on this.

AL will simply never admit she is wrong.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

It's so obvious that AL does not deserve to be qualified as an "expert". She is just another JA...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Pianist wrote:

Any married people out there.....can you imagine talking to your spouse the way she answers. There would be domestic violence leading to lots of murders if spouses talked or avoiding answering the way she does. I now have walked all over the house trying to work off my anger at her.

Yes! Her whole demeanor reeks of condescension and disrespect of another person! Wouldn't dream of treating hubby that way, and would be humiliated to be treated so.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next