Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

+29
keikikiki
SprayCanAnn
Pianist
sitemama
Weeziethm
neens
Bo
auman58
jerseyjul1
justanopinion
Bmore
hello clarice
olivier57
Mrskinger
Calypso
gsweater
Mari 68
Ann - Tx
Mylife101
yellow bike
Claire C.
Freckles
Puzzler
Moosiesmama
stina
Alessandra_Deux
tesstruhart
Ms. Gibson
lostyou
33 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Wilmot wants the entire interview played for Alyce now!
Bet the WHOLE tape comes in for the jury!

Alyce has been chugging down the water and is heading for the restroom. Have to wonder what is going on in the restroom? Is she meeting someone there for advice? Using her cell phone?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi folks. Just tuned in. Seems like evidentiary hearing on the dad's interview out of jury's presence!

He is driving home that ALV made all of these sweeping allegations and judgments that have no basis on fact, or small cherry picked facts at best.

Wowza. Go ahead, Wilmott. Puh-leeze play it all. LOL.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Alyce just had the opportunity to gracefully admit she was uninformed but she steadfastly digs in her heels. She is pigheaded.

OMG I can't believe how she acts. She is determined to play it (say it) her way and no way else. Does she really think this looks professional? She behaves like a child.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Notice: ALV appears totally different to Juan when the jury is NOT present!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:41 pm

always confuses the hell out of me when they have testimony and evidence go down outside the prescence of the jury..just wth is the point..other than waisting time..if the jury isn't involved?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:42 pm

...and I see Juan is going for the GOLD with his lovely gold tie today!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:42 pm

they said on Dr. D last night that AL will never admit she's wrong, she's in for the long haul...

She just basically said she didn't believe JA's dad because she was a teen, it was just a sound bite and he was abusive to her as well...

There's ocean front property in AZ for AL to purchase correct?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Since Willmott is arguing for the entire tape to be played, I'm wondering if she really wants that? I mean its not good for JA is it? I'm confused.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Freckles wrote:Notice: ALV appears totally different to Juan when the jury is NOT present!!

I noticed and only listening and catching brief glimpses..cloudy day has me in full bake mode..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm

she had the opportunity but has been told so many bad things about JA father by JA that she wants to read the whole thing... I don't think this woman has an accurate timeline... I don't think she was given everything and I especially think she was told that her opinions were to be limited to domestic violence only... if she was given evidence from Dr. Hiatt, and some of the friends I think she would soften her tone... but if she completely does an about face it opens the door to a mistrial.Ineffective counsel.. JMOO

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Confronted w/tape of Bill saying J. lies and has lied for years, and AV still refuses to acknowledge, saying perhaps BILL is liar/abuser ???!!!
She is absolutely vile.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Interview in front of jury? Without Alyce previewing it first?
She is dog food!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

OMG I hear the pen clicking....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Since Willmott is arguing for the entire tape to be played, I'm wondering if she really wants that? I mean its not good for JA is it? I'm confused.

I think she is hoping that if she wins the whole tape deal... then can argue too prejudicial for the jury! Moo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Weeziethm wrote:...and I see Juan is going for the GOLD with his lovely gold tie today!
Cool Cool Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Stupid woman !!! Realized she messed up answering the apple question !!! Go Juan !!!!
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Cuts on hand from apples? Wow!

1. ninjas
2. cats
3. Travis broke her finger when he attacked her
4. broken glass at Travis'
5. broken glass at Margareteville
6. broken glass at Casa Ramona

7. cut her hands while cutting green apples
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Okay... sorry if this observation is OT but I HAVE to ask...
Does anyone else think it looks like a squid inked in AL's mouth? What is that?
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:48 pm

everyday she has to go and get her glasses, she gets shown something to review... why doesn't she just bring them up there with her....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Mrskinger wrote:Stupid woman !!! Realized she messed up answering the apple question !!! Go Juan !!!!

And forgot her glasses for the 2nd day in a row. She really is trying to reinforce to the jury how incompetent she is Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:49 pm

What is with ALL her need for attention with the stupid Harry Potter glasses? She never has them with her!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:49 pm

morning! Well late morn for me anyhow. just started watching, ALV seems not so cocky, or has she been?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:52 pm

lostyou wrote:morning! Well late morn for me anyhow. just started watching, ALV seems not so cocky, or has she been?

She has, but she hasn't gone to the insane levels beeeeyotch that she has before today.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm

he called her out for looking at the dteam table... nonono i'm here...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Freckles wrote:Cuts on hand from apples? Wow!

1. ninjas
2. cats
3. Travis broke her finger when he attacked her
4. broken glass at Travis'
5. broken glass at Margareteville
6. broken glass at Casa Ramona

7. cut her hands while cutting green apples

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR......Man oh Man, that was a big revelation!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:54 pm

I want to know more about that manifesto! Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:55 pm

SprayCanAnn wrote:
lostyou wrote:morning! Well late morn for me anyhow. just started watching, ALV seems not so cocky, or has she been?

She has, but she hasn't gone to the insane levels beeeeyotch that she has before today.

lol, aha, thanks!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:56 pm

ALV answered a question re the gas cans by stating Darryl Brwer's name...
she is in trouble now! She read the reports, talked with JA and EVEN knows his name!!! She can't now say she was unaware!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 pm

SprayCanAnn wrote:Okay... sorry if this observation is OT but I HAVE to ask...

lol from a medical perspective if inside her mouth is black.. then two causes come to mind... swigging to much pepto or alcohol poisoning... I didn't notice it ... but funny either way!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 pm

She likes to be defiant to ANY suggestion JM asks.
JM is using that to HIS advantage.
Wow, He is good!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:00 pm

JA just gave a fast, hoity glance at Travis' family.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 pm

justanopinion wrote:

lol from a medical perspective if inside her mouth is black.. then two causes come to mind... swigging to much pepto or alcohol poisoning... I didn't notice it ... but funny either way!

I thought maybe her gf was half squid. Ewwww LOL!
JM is gearing up for the DESTRUCTION of ALYCE... I am sooo excited!
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Wonder if he is going to impeach her?
He is setting foundation for something...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:04 pm

LMFAO! Been driving me insane since first saw her.. YUCKmouth is how my sis n me referr to her
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Why isn't the tape of J's father being played? They have this questioning of AL without jury there, then jury comes back and it's dropped! What am I missing here? I thought he was going to play that and query AL w/jury present.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Mrskinger wrote:Does she keep looking over for approval after every question ? Clearly Jodi controls this woman since she keeps looking for approval ... Isn't that a form of abuse as well to this woman ?

Whatever those looks are about- it bugs the heck outta me shifty
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 pm

JA and AL are so the same. AL on the stand is exactly as JA was.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Just figured Alyce out, the reason she has such a hard time answering JM's questions is that she is trying to figure out where he is going and trying to stay one step ahead of him and it isn't working, making her look inept.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 pm

SprayCanAnn wrote:OMG I want to wipe that smirk off of her ugly face.

My thoughts exactly Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 2 308578
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Nurmi has increased his face/finger movements.
ALV is looking to him.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:11 pm

SprayCanAnn wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

I thought maybe her gf was half squid. Ewwww LOL!

JM is gearing up for the DESTRUCTION of ALYCE... I am sooo excited!

She has a tooth missing as well, which looks like a black hole, lol. (Jodi's own BH is on the other end, lol!)

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:12 pm

ALV looks like she is gonna need a good stiff drink later. Juan is doing a great job.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:12 pm

She has just testified to the fact that she was restricted as to the information she reviewed. Any guesses by whom?
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:13 pm

justanopinion wrote:she had the opportunity but has been told so many bad things about JA father by JA that she wants to read the whole thing... I don't think this woman has an accurate timeline... I don't think she was given everything and I especially think she was told that her opinions were to be limited to domestic violence only... if she was given evidence from Dr. Hiatt, and some of the friends I think she would soften her tone... but if she completely does an about face it opens the door to a mistrial.Ineffective counsel.. JMOO

I agree whole heartedly. I have always thought the trial would go to appeal because Jodi will definetly throw these two attorneys down a rat hole.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Just as a matter of ethics, I can't believe she did not interview anyone. She should have insisted and if denied should not have taken the case. But oh...then there is the cold hard cash!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Just figured Alyce out, the reason she has such a hard time answering JM's questions is that she is trying to figure out where he is going and trying to stay one step ahead of him and it isn't working, making her look inept.
Yes. She is gearing her answers (qualifying them) to fit the purpose Juan has in asking the question. Juan is NOT letting her know where he is going.

In science there are two types of seeking answers.
1. To come to a conclusion and then set up the facts to support the conclusion
2. To take the facts and see what conclusion can be made

JM is the type of person who uses the imperative which is 2.
ALV has a cause in mind and is using 1.

JM is questioning with the understanding of 2 BUT he knows it will lead to where he wants to go, 1.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Since I'm pretty new here I'm not sure what you guys have discussed about the journals but IMO those journals aren't her REAL journals. I think that her emailing and texting TA after 6-4 shows the mentality to also write a new set of journals. Using her original journals as a guide but leaving out all of her negative stuff and adding a bunch of BS pointed at TA. It wouldn't take more than a day or two to replace a set of journals. I think the journals are just one more attempt at damage control.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Just figured Alyce out, the reason she has such a hard time answering JM's questions is that she is trying to figure out where he is going and trying to stay one step ahead of him and it isn't working, making her look inept.

Her parents never taught her the words YES and NO. Her brain and mouth can't seem to work together to get them out. Sad
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Weeziethm wrote:She has just testified to the fact that she was restricted as to the information she reviewed. Any guesses by whom?
It would not serve the defense for ALV to interview anyone but JA.
They wanted her info limited so as to NOT confirm anything the prosecution could use against them. Can't question on what is not there.

JM is asking her directly WHY SHE did NOT pursue more truthful facts.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:19 pm

JM: Notes from ALV show JA was NOT abused BUT liked to play victim. JM is showing ALV's notes back to her preparing her for questioning.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #12 - Page 2 335778
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next