Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13

+34
Calypso
Freckles
auman58
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
sitemama
LoriKaye
Trueblue
olivier57
WeeBonnie
Pianist
CuriousPortlander
keikikiki
stina
renatae
justanopinion
Bo
Moosiesmama
Junebug
FireandBlood
yellow bike
Mari 68
Bmore
Gia
jerseyjul1
nemo1970
Mrskinger
Claire C.
lostyou
neens
SprayCanAnn
Alessandra_Deux
gsweater
Piper
38 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13

Post by SprayCanAnn Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

carlakay wrote:I posted exactly one hour ago that we had another 30 minute wait..man this is killing me
I am trying to remember why I am sitting here.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13

Post by SprayCanAnn Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:You guys all really need a laugh. This is from SprayCanAnn---Thank you girl!
This is so hilarious hubby and I were in tears.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for dropping a comment there too!
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13

Post by Junebug Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm

^ That is awesome Ann!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 pm

SprayCanAnn wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:You guys all really need a laugh. This is from SprayCanAnn---Thank you girl!
This is so hilarious hubby and I were in tears.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for dropping a comment there too!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just got caught on this one! My daughter came into my office with a weird face "what are you DOing Mom?" LOL

' you got two butts or what '
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 pm

:) Thanks Junbug :)
:) Thanks Mari 68 :) (sorry you got busted!)

I am literally falling asleep waiting for this thing to start back up.
LOL, we should play a game.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 pm

What on earth can possibly be going on. My mind is racing with not so good thoughts, mistrial, plea deal, censure of somebody? This is ridiculous.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:50 pm

we're up..finally
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm

and as soon as AL sits down JW asks to approach..who wants to bet these juror questions contain some doozys!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:54 pm

What was going on:

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferThe afternoon starts with Arias and two of the Alexander siblings back in chambers with the attorneys and Judge Stephens.

Chris Williams@chriswnews@Jaybunnni judge asks and takes the jury by their word unless there's other proof
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:54 pm

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2013/04/alyce-laviolette-disgrace-to-her.html

Found this blog while searching Twitter. After reading the article about ALV going to the ER last weekend, (it discusses online comments regarding ALV as cyberbullying and possible witness tampering, and likened the social media response to her testimony to a "lynch mob"). I'm pretty sure there's a link to that AZ Republic article posted last night by Freckles.

Wasn't sure whether I should feel Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 927100 because I've been expressing my outrage at Alyce's testimony here on RC, or Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 369770 (as I was ranting about yesterday Shocked...gulp) that those of us venting online are being judged so harshly because we dared to state our own opinions...

I spend all my online time here on RC, don't tweet...so I took a look to see what was being said, and found this...he has some really valid points, and is only one of the many sound voices I heard over on Twitter. Of course I didn't read everything said about her over on Twitter, but what I did see was nothing even close to cyberbullying or a lynch mob...if anyone has better info/insight as to what online forums the article was referring to, or even examples of such undeserved vitriol toward ALV, please let me know. I sincerely apologize if any of my comments were anywhere near that hurtful. It's not my intention to ever bully someone...any one...thought I was just voicing my opinion. Just fyi: if my voice offends any one, please just let me know. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 155681
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Jury questions in. Alyce rambling.JA staring at jury.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

keikikiki wrote:http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2013/04/alyce-laviolette-disgrace-to-her.html

Found this blog while searching Twitter. After reading the article about ALV going to the ER last weekend, (it discusses online comments regarding ALV as cyberbullying and possible witness tampering, and likened the social media response to her testimony to a "lynch mob"). I'm pretty sure there's a link to that AZ Republic article posted last night by Freckles.

Wasn't sure whether I should feel Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 927100 because I've been expressing my outrage at Alyce's testimony here on RC, or Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 369770 (as I was ranting about yesterday Shocked...gulp) that those of us venting online are being judged so harshly because we dared to state our own opinions...

I spend all my online time here on RC, don't tweet...so I took a look to see what was being said, and found this...he has some really valid points, and is only one of the many sound voices I heard over on Twitter. Of course I didn't read everything said about her over on Twitter, but what I did see was nothing even close to cyberbullying or a lynch mob...if anyone has better info/insight as to what online forums the article was referring to, or even examples of such undeserved vitriol toward ALV, please let me know. I sincerely apologize if any of my comments were anywhere near that hurtful. It's not my intention to ever bully someone...any one...thought I was just voicing my opinion. Just fyi: if my voice offends any one, please just let me know. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #13 155681

OMG, you are so abusive.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by SprayCanAnn Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

OMG. She is such a .... OMG . I can't post what i'm thinking.
SprayCanAnn
SprayCanAnn

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Freckles wrote:Jury questions in. Alyce rambling.JA staring at jury.

But did you notice when ALV is talking about JA specifically, her eyes stay on ALV, and flicker to the jury?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaamble.

It's hard for me to believe that la violet actually is flim flammed by Jodi. For all her faults, I don't think she is dumb. That leaves only .... willful ignorance.

Last edited by renatae on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

I can't believe she didn't even bother to read Jodi's journal entries BEFORE she met Travis, especially since she could have written about past boyfriends!

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

why does the judge allow her to go on and on and on like this
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

She's lying like Lance.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

keikikiki wrote:
Bmore wrote:i'm grinning from ear to ear... have to remember the questions will start off slow then get exciting and the fact that the judge is asking for a simple answer this should go fast... Yay!!!

Insert "Rawhide" theme: "Rollin'rollin'rollin' keep them doggies rollin' rawhiiide!"...let's get this thing movin'! Whoopwhoop!
Catching up. This caught my eye and left me rolling... roflao roflao roflao roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm

carlakay wrote:why does the judge allow her to go on and on and on like this
She is into S/M and getting her beating for the day?
I dunno. Maybe she has been hypnotized.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm

everybody remember now the questions are being read in the order they were submitted..you will be able to tell when direct has ended and the questions were written during cross
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm

That answer about people lying and using famous liars as examples was just silly.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Okay, I caved - got the live stream going.

Not that I can keep my eyes on it but I just gotta see this woman's face while she LIES!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 pm

OMG

she is simply NOT going to answer!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:07 pm

the woman flat out is refusing to answer yes or no
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:07 pm

The issue is the word, "self-defense".
Same as with "premeditation."
She can describe all around just can't say the words...
that is for the jury to come to a conclusion on.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:08 pm

carlakay wrote:the woman flat out is refusing to answer yes or no

$$$,$$$
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:09 pm

asked about Jodi kicking her mother hitting her mother and calling her sister stupid..does this make her an abuser..AL answer all typical for a teenager (um she did ALL after 18 dumbass!)
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:09 pm

I don't think AL's motivation in this case is money. She makes plenty of it. Trust me.

She's got other motives - and they could be just that she has feelings for Jodi and doesn't want her to die.

or this could be one of those "anti death penalty" issues where she's willing to fall on her own sword for her moral compass regarding it.

Because really, this isn't making any sense. She's been paid and will continue to until she's off the stand no matter what she says up there.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:10 pm

So now Travis is not just a womanizer, he "inserts" himself into marital relationships "pretending" to be empathetic to advance himself???

SHUT UP!!!!!
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:10 pm

carlakay wrote:everybody remember now the questions are being read in the order they were submitted..you will be able to tell when direct has ended and the questions were written during cross

I have to keep telling myself this every time the jury asks their questions and they start out so slow.. and I agree you can always tell when cross starts! and the juror questions start ending with "answer yes or no".

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Jodi's prob stashed a voodoo doll of AL in her hoo hoo's (yes 2 of them...lol) and uses the pen she snatched to poke it......LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Great!
Was JA an abuser for slappping her mother, calling sister stupid, and kicking her mother?

ALV says it was when JA was a TEENAGER! HASN'T SEEN ANY physical violence when JA was adult...

SO WRONG!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Have you ever seen a situation where a victim kills their partners because there was no other way out?

Ummm, *I* can answer that!!!!

Duh!!! Happens all the time!

Women who don't wait for just one more head bashing and kill their husband while he sleeps!

I read about this weekly in the news and AL has to "think" about it for a moment?????

Gimme a damn break!!!!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I don't think AL's motivation in this case is money. She makes plenty of it. Trust me.

She's got other motives - and they could be just that she has feelings for Jodi and doesn't want her to die.

or this could be one of those "anti death penalty" issues where she's willing to fall on her own sword for her moral compass regarding it.

Because really, this isn't making any sense. She's been paid and will continue to until she's off the stand no matter what she says up there.

just gonna say it..IF AL is as light in her loafers as some commented upon first seeing her than I'd have to think she could be championing her for same reasons Gus and Samuels did.

Now having just said that I wanna make it clear I really dont give two snits about this womans preferences and I actually believe she chose to defend her because they are kindred spirits..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Ummm she kicked her mom when she was in Mesa...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Bo wrote:Jodi's prob stashed a voodoo doll of AL in her hoo hoo's (yes 2 of them...lol) and uses the pen she snatched to poke it......LOL

LMAO

Bo, you really do crack me up!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias juror question: "Have you ever seen situations where a victim kills their partner because they see no other way out?"

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:14 pm

OMG....SHE DID THAT AS A TEENAGER...SO NO HARM NO FOUL...BUT TRAVIS GREW UP IN HIS SITUATION AND THAT DEFINES HIM???!!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Bmore wrote:Ummm she kicked her mom when she was in Mesa...
Called her names to TA.
Phone call early May 2008.
About the time sis had prom, BTW...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Bo wrote:OMG....SHE DID THAT AS A TEENAGER...SO NO HARM NO FOUL...BUT TRAVIS GREW UP IN HIS SITUATION AND THAT DEFINES HIM???!!!!!
Someone is waking up.... crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Why Thank You very much mari68.....more at 6 and 10... Very Happy

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Bo wrote:OMG....SHE DID THAT AS A TEENAGER...SO NO HARM NO FOUL...BUT TRAVIS GREW UP IN HIS SITUATION AND THAT DEFINES HIM???!!!!!

that is SO true!! but she's not biased at all....

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

You got it - what a double standard. She goes there every time.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Does she ever shut up, these long winded answers are killing me.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

I just got home a little bit ago so i'm watching on HLN to catch up... still on 'direct' questions?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

She answered too quickly the question re high conflict and terrorism issues...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

carlakay wrote:asked about Jodi kicking her mother hitting her mother and calling her sister stupid..does this make her an abuser..AL answer all typical for a teenager (um she did ALL after 18 dumbass!)

OMG! I hope the juror who asked this question immediately submits a new question: "According to testimony, the events of hitting and kicking her mother and calling her sister stupid occured only months before the murder. Given this information, would you say that Jodi is an abuser?" BAM Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Bmore wrote:I just got home a little bit ago so i'm watching on HLN to catch up... still on 'direct' questions?
Jury questions...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by neens Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 pm

I totally think that the reason for the big delay before the q's is because the defense didn't want ALV to answer some of them in a certain way..you can tell when she hesitates so much and the defense keeps interrupting

neens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next